Thread: Christ Revealed

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Christ Revealed

I think this will be an interesting documentary series whether you believe in God or not - it is produced by Dr Patrick Gentempo who did the Vaccines and GMO revealed series.

Episode 1
    https://www.christrevealed.com/ep-1/...49e56ae06a010b

Here's the link to Register for the series which are only made available for a limited time
    http://www.christrevealed.com/?inf_c...8f25932d10e824
    Last edited by yelik; 8th November 2017 at 11:59.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2017), enigma3 (10th November 2017), Ewan (8th November 2017), greybeard (8th November 2017), Inaiá (8th November 2017), jjjones (10th November 2017), justntime2learn (8th November 2017), Lifebringer (12th November 2017), Michelle Marie (8th November 2017), Noelle (8th November 2017), sigma6 (10th November 2017), Spiral (16th November 2017), toppy (8th November 2017), we-R-one (8th November 2017), Woody (8th November 2017), Words of Joy (8th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Wink Re: Christ Revealed

Just started watching this. I like the scientic perspective based on evidence.

My own understanding has increased, regarding the life and message of Jesus, by the book "The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ" by Levi.

Intuitive perception of absolute Truth is a science pertains to the development of consciousness. To know something, you need to become one with its essence. The Akashic records, from my understanding, is the imprint of actual reality (direct correspondence with facts) on the ether.

Evidence can be obtained within. When you reach the place of certain knowing, you have found the realm of the Absolute. I'll be fascinated to explore the evidence found in this video.

Thank you for sharing!!!
    Divine love,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2017), enigma3 (10th November 2017), Ewan (8th November 2017), greybeard (8th November 2017), justntime2learn (8th November 2017), meeradas (9th November 2017), sigma6 (10th November 2017), Spiral (16th November 2017), we-R-one (9th November 2017), WTHTLight (9th November 2017), yelik (8th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Christ Revealed

I must confess that I am not an overly religious person but I’m very open minded and prepared to listen to the evidence before commenting further

“Without evidence of the resurrection Christianity is flawed. It appears the Apostles were prepared to suffer persecution and death rather than deny the resurrection”

Be interesting to see if ET is mentioned

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th November 2017), we-R-one (9th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

This is long, and I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it before I have to leave.

What I like that is being relayed here is that people of different faiths are coming together (with food, always a plus!) and learning about each other with acceptance. That's brotherly love!

Being open to share ideas, dispel false assumptions or convictions based on limited experience, exposure, or understanding. What a great way to feel love with open hearts and minds, and to FEEL beyond the differences.

I love this!
    MM

PS. Ok, I saw almost all of it. Tisha Michelle was very informative and it was great to see the sights. But since the Bible was altered, she said we don't know where he was from 12 years old until He was 30. But according to the Aquarian Gospel...His was a global ministery. He explains reincarnation, which is mostly left out of the Bible. Those missing years weren't missing. They just were cut out of the story of Jesus' life in the Bible. Many of His teachings were left out or misconstrued, and we know somewhat of the history of the tampering. The video does have some interesting aspects that I greatly enjoyed.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th November 2017 at 21:33.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Spiral (16th November 2017), we-R-one (9th November 2017), yelik (8th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's Episode 2

http://www.christrevealed.com/fv_epi...233b53703d4204

Use a youtube video downloader to save the documentary onto your computer

use the dropdown box to change from audio to video mp4

https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Spiral (16th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    I must confess that I am not an overly religious person but I’m very open minded and prepared to listen to the evidence before commenting further

“Without evidence of the resurrection Christianity is flawed. It appears the Apostles were prepared to suffer persecution and death rather than deny the resurrection”

Be interesting to see if ET is mentioned
    Parts of the Bible are claimed to be literal, parts are obviously symbolic, or parables, etc... is it possible, the bigger question is... Does the Bible have to be literal to have value? I want to live forever, I want to go to heaven and so on... but if that is the only reason I claim to be Christian (self interest...) isn't that the exact opposite of the actual principles being espoused? does one reap the same karma, or consequences approaching it with such intentions? consciously or otherwise?

i.e. "ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country..." - JFK... elucidating this same idea...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Inaiá (12th November 2017), Michelle Marie (12th November 2017), Spiral (16th November 2017), yelik (10th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Inaiá (12th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

The basic truth that the story of Mary and Jesus is an exact copy of an ancient Egyptian story pretty much suggest beyond all doubt that Jesus wasn't a literal living person. The idea that when talking about Jesus it represents a level on consciousness that any human has the ability to attain with certain work, makes far more sense.

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why do we / I question the existence of Jesus or God?

• There’s a lack of physical proof?

• The Churches do not practice some important fundamental teachings of Christ?

• ET has not been factored into the equation where Christ could have been an advanced ET?

• Is religion a control mechanism of the Elites who appear to worship Lucifer and do the opposite of what is expected of God / creator but live like Gods?

• The Establishment is run by spiritually wicked people that are more interested in money and power than the people whom they treat like productive farm animals?

• Because DNA has memory the concept of God is somehow ingrained into our psychy so I suspect that all people inherently believe in God to some degree or other.

• Religion sort of pushes the idea that not believing in God is bad and people like to believe that if all else fails God will save them

• Do you need to believe in God to be a good person? Should people be judged as being more righteous if they believe in God or should people be judged on what they say and do?
    Last edited by yelik; 10th November 2017 at 17:50.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th November 2017), East Sun (11th November 2017), Inaiá (12th November 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Episode 4 - up for 12 hours from now

http://www.christrevealed.com/episod...22b43f1584e873

19. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Inaiá (12th November 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Click on the youtube icon on the video and when it opens click your "favorite" icon and save it for a time you can watch.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

yelik (14th November 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    The basic truth that the story of Mary and Jesus is an exact copy of an ancient Egyptian story pretty much suggest beyond all doubt that Jesus wasn't a literal living person. The idea that when talking about Jesus it represents a level on consciousness that any human has the ability to attain with certain work, makes far more sense.
    Evidence of 'superimposition' is not evidence of non-existence... i.e. it is very possible the story imposed on his person is has been created (for whatever purpose...) we see this all the time... someone is taken from the media and a "larger than life story" is 'superimposed' over their person... that doesn't prove the actual man or woman doesn't exist... (in this case it would be a logical flaw to believe so...)
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), yelik (19th November 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Evidence of 'superimposition' is not evidence of non-existence... i.e. it is very possible the story imposed on his person is has been created (for whatever purpose...) we see this all the time... someone is taken from the media and a "larger than life story" is 'superimposed' over their person... that doesn't prove the actual man or woman doesn't exist... (in this case it would be a logical flaw to believe so...)
    If the story of Jesus was just fictional but applied to a man named Jesus, that means nothing. I'm sure there have been millions of men named Jesus.

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    If the story of Jesus was just fictional but applied to a man named Jesus, that means nothing. I'm sure there have been millions of men named Jesus.
    Not clear what your 'reasoning' why it "means nothing"? nor how you derived I suggesting/and or insinuated, etc... it was just any dude named "Jesus"...??? getting back to a basic logic... would beg the obvious question... why would the entire Western hemisphere under Rome mark an event over 2000 years ago for all posterity? literally marking the beginning of a new era?... at the very least... it should be obvious regarding many who claim to "know"... that they clearly don't have the whole story...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

yelik (19th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread