+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Patsies for The Knights of Malta

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default The Ultimate Patsies for The Knights of Malta

After reviewing all the Intel and watching former videos, like this Jordan Maxwell video:

I'm realizing the false flag operations, which all use patsies, who are then killed (clearing evidence, supposedly) keep pointing fingers at decoys and using media distractions (like right now) sway the attention of intelligent observers from the overlords of the mafia, I guess you would call them. This also refers to the Q hint at Godfathers III, where the true perpetrators are found out.

The EU-Zionist-Jews seem to be the Ultimate patsies. (Saudis Arabia/Isreal) People now know the part that Mossad played in 9/11. Whoever is behind or above them are being found out now, and are soon to be exposed. Possibly in about 20 minutes. Otherwise, the briefing coming up will point to or relate to the current day Knights of Malta, or the Jesuit-trained tentacles of the Mafia octopus.

Just guessing.

We will soon see...

Ok. Not yet; or at least not yet exposed.

Love the United Truthers actions!
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 11th November 2017 at 04:15.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (11th November 2017), Art (11th November 2017), bluestflame (11th November 2017), BMJ (12th December 2017), Cardillac (25th December 2017), chris_walker (11th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2017), gaiagirl (11th November 2017), justntime2learn (11th November 2017), Nasu (17th November 2017), Noelle (11th November 2017), Omni (12th November 2017), Tintin (11th November 2017), toppy (11th November 2017), yelik (11th November 2017), Zanshin (11th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: The Ultimate Patsies for The Knights of Malta

Michelle, my belle, you put a smile on my face when you say "...exposed. Possibly in about 20 minutes". !!

At any rate I find it interesting you see the 'EU zionist Jews' as patsies for the Vatican. I see the Vatican as having been infiltrated with crypto-jews quite a while ago. In either case, please Creative Divine let freedom ring and give us indictments of the evil...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (12th November 2017), Nasu (17th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Michelle, my belle, you put a smile on my face when you say "...exposed. Possibly in about 20 minutes". !!

At any rate I find it interesting you see the 'EU zionist Jews' as patsies for the Vatican. I see the Vatican as having been infiltrated with crypto-jews quite a while ago. In either case, please Creative Divine let freedom ring and give us indictments of the evil...
    You may have more information that I'm not aware of. I don't know. I'm just trying to put pieces together. 😊🌹😊

No matter what the specifics are, this is right vs. wrong, and it is wrong to deceive and harm people. I can't even stomach some of the news I've come across the last few years.

No matter the words or specifics, I do believe the majority of us are on the side of right and we demand justice -- Divine Justice, as the human justice system is one of the many corrupted institutions.

In this intent, our hearts are united. And THAT is powerful!

Thanks, Helene!
    Michelle Marie

(My belle! How cute you are!)🌻🌎🌻
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th November 2017), yelik (13th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Leuren Moret says that the culprits are families from ancient Persia who founded the Roman Empire, then became the Knights Templar, and then became the Jesuits, who founded Freemasonry

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), chris_walker (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th November 2017), Michelle Marie (12th November 2017), yelik (13th November 2017), Zanshin (13th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Leuren Moret says that the culprits are families from ancient Persia who founded the Roman Empire, then became the Knights Templar, and then became the Jesuits, who founded Freemasonry
    It is my understanding that the Knights of Malta infiltrated the Knights Templar. Infiltration is one of their many strategies. They pretended there were Knights Templar. Then they killed every one of the real Knights Templar corrupting the original intent of the group.

I can't say how reliable this information is. It was in a documentary. It sounds like their pattern, though.

The Knights of Malta were Jesuits from the beginning, weren't they?

MM

I'm going to find out. I found this loooong documentary-over 4 hours.
    Between 1545 and 1543 they were one of the groups established against the reformation of the Catholic Church to regain control. (All I know so far from this:

Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th November 2017 at 03:11.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), Cardillac (25th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th November 2017), yelik (13th November 2017), Zanshin (13th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

There are four main parts to the knights of Malta. As a sovereign military order they have certain legal rights, as the Templar's did. Diplomatic privilege being one of them. The Templar's made their own bed so to speak. Unlike the Templar's they have not amassed great wealth and great enemies to the point that they threatened both European kingdoms and the papacy.

There are many, many orders still alive and well today, both secular and religious. A few with power. The real power of this world, or currency if you prefer, is influence and favors. So there are still orders with power. However, it is my informed belief that none of them rule them all like Sauron. Rather those that still have power are mostly run by old men squabbling over who gets to use the tree-house, so to speak.

As I said, influence and favors are the true world currency when you are talking about groups that would like to sway history in one direction or another. So as such the real top players today are the five eyes, with dynastic orders such as SMOM taking a secondary or tertiary role, even with their perceived age and wealth.

In this game, the game of currency, those who have the widest reach and touch the most endpoints in turn have the greatest store of influence and favors. Hence why the five eyes hold court over the rest.

Or think of it this way, would the world be as it is if only one or a small handful of groups had full control? Clearly, even without any inside understandings of these matters, even a blind man can see that this world is not being run well or even in a coordinated fashion, ergo, therefore power or rather top of the pyramid type power, still is that elusive substance groups such as these and the likes of the US's 322 cronies are still infighting and squabbling for and over. Truth, so called is very nuanced, history is written by the victors after all, therefore my recommend for whatever it's worth is to seek understanding rather than truth.

I hope this helps on your quest for understanding...x..... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 17th November 2017 at 21:18.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Michelle Marie (17th November 2017), seko (18th November 2017), Sequoia (18th December 2017), Valerie Villars (12th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

"...influence and favors are the true world currency..." That brilliant statement DOES help in trying to get a grip on what in the world is going on at this very moment!

Guess we just have to wait to see the outcome of which group comes out "on top", so to speak!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), Michelle Marie (17th November 2017), Nasu (17th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    There are four main parts to the knights of Malta. As a sovereign military order they have certain legal rights, as the Templar's did. Diplomatic privilege being one of them. The Templar's made their own bed so to speak. Unlike the Templar's they have not amassed great wealth and great enemies to the point that they threatened both European kingdoms and the papacy.

There are many, many orders still alive and well today, both secular and religious. A few with power. The real power of this world, or currency if you prefer, is influence and favors. So there are still orders with power. However, it is my informed belief that none of them rule them all like Sauron. Rather those that still have power are mostly run by old men squabbling over who gets to use the tree-house, so to speak.

As I said, influence and favors are the true world currency when you are talking about groups that would like to sway history in one direction or another. So as such the real top players today are the five eyes, with dynastic orders such as SMOM taking a secondary or tertiary role, even with their perceived age and wealth.

In this game, the game of currency, those who have the widest reach and touch the most endpoints in turn have the greatest store of influence and favors. Hence why the five eyes hold court over the rest.

Or think of it this way, would the world be as it is if only one or a small handful of groups had full control? Clearly, even without any inside understandings of these matters, even a blind man can see that this world is not being run well or even in a coordinated fashion, ergo, therefore power or rather top of the pyramid type power, still is that elusive substance groups such as these and the likes of the US's 322 cronies are still infighting and squabbling for and over. Truth, so called is very nuanced, history is written by the victors after all, therefore my recommend for whatever it's worth is to seek understanding rather than truth.

I hope this helps on your quest for understanding...x..... N
    Very helpful. Thank you.😀

What was accepted as truth was not truth at all.

No wonder history was my least favorite subject! I did love math. 🔢🔣#⃣!!!

Yes, I can see how understanding can lead to the truth. Understanding how the dots, or pieces of information, fit together. We're creating a global, or group resonance with this process now. The truth unravels through understanding the bigger picture: players, motives, strategies, agendas, etc.

The dumbing down was a failure. It was reversed. Look who looks dumb now!

We're catching on, aren't we, Foxie Loxie?!?

😘😍😘😍😘
    MM

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), KiwiElf (17th November 2017), Nasu (17th November 2017), petra (22nd December 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,512 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Those are very big jumps.

The Jesuits really are just the mad vision of a nobody with a broken leg. It just happened to sound good to one of the most powerful institutions of the time. The Knights of Malta predate them by about four centuries, as the Hospitallers--clear continuity with a change of name. No spooky nebulous connection there.

The Jesuits did not found Freemasonry. The "Templar-Mason" idea was an ad hoc declaration by a Scotsman who grew up looking at chapels and stuff (Ramsay), which then was taken as gospel by others, and at that point, nascent Freemasonry became heavily infested with the concoction.

I would tend to agree that Zionists are mostly patsies, as, historically, the Templars have become, thanks to a few centuries of allegations. The problem with the Templars is that they did discover a large part of the truth, which, generally, isn't allowed. On the other hand, the Knights of Malta appear to have well retained some degree of influence, in a position to cause things the average person might not appreciate, but...it looks like a big project to figure out what that may have been.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), Michelle Marie (12th December 2017), Nasu (19th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Getting to the root of the cabal--satanistic pedophelia and sex-trafficking, murder for whoever tells or doesn't go along, buying and killing their way into government, media, entertainment AND putting on a false front of piety through the a Roman Catholic Church. Big players-bad actors: background check leads to here: ******Jesuits********

Catholic-Jesuit control of the mainstream media
    http://jesuits.webs.com/media-control

Motion picture industry ruled by Jesuits
    http://vaticanassassins.org/2012/02/...ghts-of-malta/

Jesuit ruled CFR -Council on Foreign Relations
    https://unhypnotize.com/articles-and...ruled-cfr.html

CIA leaders are Satanists
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...all-satanists/

*******"Two adolescent women claimed that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices."*******2014
    Eyewitnesses Testify: Pope Francis Allegedly Raped, Trafficked, and Killed Children
    http://humansarefree.com/2014/04/eye...cis-raped.html

12-11-2017
    Black Magic Satanists Rule the World, not Politicians, Bankers, or Military Heads
    http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...les-the-world/

****"We must focus on the root of the evil if we are to overcome the conspiracy."*****

💙🙏💙🙏💙🙏💙
    💙💙💙MM💙💙💙
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th December 2017 at 04:42.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th January 2018), BMJ (12th December 2017), chris_walker (25th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Article from February 2017 describes what is playing out NOW!

Jesuit Attack on President Trump: -- General Arturo Sorsa & Pope Francis
    Purpose to wage economic and martial war on the USA

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2244.cfm

The anti-American communist press (MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, etc.)

^*^*^...are waging a concerted frontal attack against you (Donald Trump)^*^*^

Including: Charles Schumer, Jerry Brown, Rahman Emmanual, Nancy Pelosi, etc.
    John Brennan, James Clapper, Ben Rhodes, Ashton Clapper
    Jesuit co-adjuters within NSA, CIA, FBI, DIA, etc.

This is not just an attack on Donald Trump. It is an attack on all Americans, our freedom, our minds, our children, our fellow Americans who are victims of sex trafficking, ritual abuse, etc.

Knowing the ROOT of the problem, and every names involved is the truth that will set us free!

Keep digging up the truth!!! ...and pray.👼🙏👼

💛🌹💛MM💛🌹💛

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), chris_walker (25th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

There are as many agendas as there are beings. I had one Nordic tell me he went to Jesuit. Which side was he on? I have no idea. They are not very forthcoming with information.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    There are as many agendas as there are beings. I had one Nordic tell me he went to Jesuit. Which side was he on? I have no idea. They are not very forthcoming with information.
    Yes. Lots of agendas. Good point...as many as there are beings.

Agendas stem from intentions, don't they? Some intentions and agendas start forming "fields" of energy. Then opposing fields of energy fight for power.

It seems harmony will be restored by some inherent mechanism in the grand scheme of things.

It seems the vast majority would like peace and harmony restored. I guess that's my intention, or agenda, if you will. In a place of centeredness and balance, maybe a neutrality can be established. Maybe whatever doesn't resonate will dissolve.

Evil and harmful actions do not resonate. I pray for dissolution of those encroaching agendas. (I don't just pray; I take action!)

💥It is said that evil destroys itself.💥

🌹MM🌹

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2017), Nasu (19th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

MM, I find it interesting that your initials are the same as mine, but reversed; VMV.

There is a very good book called "Power vs. Force" that talks about how intentions such as courage have far more sway and impact, exponentially, than fear, greed, etc. If we realize that and hold on to it, we are unstoppable, in spite of all of their stupid machinations and fear tactics.

Evil and harmful actions don't resonate with me either. That's why waking up was such a shock.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Michelle Marie (16th December 2017), shaberon (16th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

There is a very good book called "Power vs. Force" that talks about how intentions such as courage have far more sway and impact, exponentially, than fear, greed, etc. If we realize that and hold on to it, we are unstoppable, in spite of all of their stupid machinations and fear tactics.
    That's pretty much how I see it. That's why I generally refer to...is it, Saint (St.?) Loyola, in a fairly dismissive way. Well, I have a low opinion about people like that, not just as a reaction to the things they do, but the more I look at who they are, the less I find a "worthy adversary", and instead something weak and tragically horrible.

An expose' on Jesuitry would fill quite a few pages. To boil it down, I would say they prefer to rule by thought control, to achieve world domination over an ignorant, passive populace.

If I wanted to find a rival of theirs, adverse since the beginning and with a continuity of power, it's over the hills in Venice.

This is not to say there are not any other powerful factions, however, those seem to be the emergent roots through the power of colonialism until what we have today.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Michelle Marie (16th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

MM, I find it interesting that your initials are the same as mine, but reversed; VMV.

Evil and harmful actions don't resonate with me either. That's why waking up was such a shock.
    Yeah, that's interesting. MM-VMV Unexplainable energetic resonance, like numerology or something.

I love the book Power vs. Force. I have several books by David Hawkins, and I went to a one day workshop with him, too.

It would be cool to use the muscle testing that Dr. Hawkins describes to immediately test for the truth for all of the allegations coming out--one by one. Dispel the lies instantly!

The innate, that is being discussed on another thread, is the subtle body within that knows what is truth and what isn't. We are learning to trust that more. It works for all those with a consciousness score over 200 (Power vs. Force). In other words, it doesn't work for liars. I think by staying in integrity--being honest and having good intentions--you get stronger energetically. The conscience not only becomes louder and clearer, but additional subtle perceptions and powers activate and develop.

When we hit a critical mass, all humanity will perceive the truth. The discrediting term conspiracy theorist will no longer have power to mask the truth. When someone tries to pull our legs with false narratives, we will just laugh them out of their delusion. We are getting there.😊😀😊

🌹👣💃MM💃👣🌹

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

petra (22nd December 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Beautifully said, MM and very, very true. I am amazed by way you and others are able to explain these things so well. It's so nice to be somewhere where I don't feel like I'm the only person who went to a foreign country that the rest of the world refused to believe exists. It makes my heart sing.

"but the more I look at who they are, the less I find a "worthy adversary", and instead something weak and tragically horrible." Me too, Shaberon. I would hate to live in the hell they live in.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Michelle Marie (29th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I would hate to live in the hell they live in.
    To a large extent, we're probably including some fairly happy and well-to-do families; which, the unfortunate part for most of those, being that kind of karma is most likely to find them reincarnated in a balanced opposite situation of wretchedness, starvation, and so on.

And sure, there are probably many who have already obtained such effects, even if only psychologically.

The thing that surprised me, which I was looking for a few days ago, was this whole Jerusalem thing...I am no fan of the intra-U. N. agencies, but, sometimes the voice of international representatives can tell you something, which turned out to be 151-6 that Israel is an occupier with no right. I thought people would be giddy about that; maybe I missed it.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Shaberon, I meant a personal, spiritual hell.

I am just not politically savvy at all, but if that was the vote, then what can be done about it? By the way, I agree with that majority vote.

Along those lines, most of America really should belong to the Native American Indians. We had no right to do what we did here.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

This thread gives new meaning to the buzzwords of Mandela Effect!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Michelle Marie (29th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast