+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I think there is something 'up' with my boyfriend, but I'm not sure what it is. Can any of you help?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Default I think there is something 'up' with my boyfriend, but I'm not sure what it is. Can any of you help?

Hey, guys. I'm not really sure where to even begin on this, so this post may be a bit disorganized. My apologies if this is too personalized for this forum; I'll remove this thread if need be.

I've been with my current boyfriend for about a year and a half now. Like me, he is very open-minded, however, his knowledge of ETs/the paranormal/the esoteric/etc. is rather limited. I'm the one who knows more of the subject in the relationship.

Lately, I've been wondering about the possibility of him either being an abductee, or something akin to a starseed, if such a thing exists. Please bear with me through this post, as it will be going all over the place, and this has been weighing on me for some time now, and there's a lot of little bits and pieces to it, so I'm struggling to remember it all. I'll likely forget a lot of it.

I suppose we'll start with his early life.

From a very young age, he has been able to lucid dream. He described his first experience with one around age 10, maybe less, in which he could hear the TV show he fell asleep to on the couch, but was 'conscious' in a dreamscape that was what he described as a white void.

He regularly gets sleep paralysis. I myself shake him out of it at least twice a week. Sometimes several times a night. This is likely due to his anxiety, which stemmed around age 15. To put things in perspective, he's 23 now.

As a child, around age 10 again, for several months, he would get violent, sporadic nosebleeds. The kinds of nosebleeds that he had to go to the doctor for. Blood would continually flow from his nasal cavities by what seemed like liters. Gobs of mucus and blood, that he could draw by his small handfuls, would come out. Over and over again.

Doctors found absolutely no reason or cause for these nosebleeds, and they randomly stopped.

He used to have random swellings of his lymph nodes, and what felt like a small tumor on his eyelid, also as a child. These, too, randomly disappeared.

When he was 18, and living alone for the first time, he was taking a shower, and once he stepped out, complex mathematical equations had been drawn into the fogged mirror. He had lived in this apartment for 6 months, showering daily, and this had never happened. He said it was incredibly neat, and clearly very high-level. It looked like some engineer just did some homework on the mirror. This frightened him, and he went straight to his sister's to spend the night.

He has exploding head syndrome; every night, before falling asleep, he hears what sounds like bombs going off in his head. He also twitches/spasms sporadically, and is very skittish before going to bed. I recently sneezed quietly next to him in bed. This woke him up, and spiraled him into a full-blown panic attack. He is also afraid of the dark, as am I.

He has seen shadow people.

He lucid dreams regularly, and has had many very weird dreams relating to ETs, with details that match real-world literature, of which he has no knowledge. The tall greys, for instance, which wear black or silver skinsuits. Behavior of UFO craft. Things of the sort. I wrote a couple of them down as he recounted them to me in the morning. I will post those in detail in the next post. This will be sometime tomorrow, as they're on his computer, and I won't be home today.

He hears buzzing/ringing (not tinnitus, more electronic)/humming in his ears daily, as do I.

He has been a lifelong sufferer of insomnia.

He frequently suffers odd, random migraines.

Random odd paranormal-esque issues happen when I'm with him. In one case, the light to our dining room turned itself off, while he was cooking, and I was in the bedroom. He thought it was me, as we were having a small argument, and asked why I turned off the light. I replied that I was in the bedroom, and hadn't moved. He asked me, nervously, to check the switch. I got up and did so, and the switch was down, meaning something had physically turned the light off. We also hear what sounds like someone shuffling around the apartment regularly in the wee hours of the night. When we recently moved, we heard what sounded like someone sifting through our boxes.

He and I both have symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome, and he regularly wakes up exhausted and sore.

More compellingly, he has seen a UFO, that seemed to respond to his thoughts. I will post about this in more detail as well, tonight.

He also randomly astral projected about a month ago. This, too, I will post about separately. The odd thing is that it was totally out of the blue; there was no known precedent or cause to it.

I feel like I'm forgetting something major, but that's all I can think of for now. My apologies if this is long-winded, or vague, or anything like that. I'm just trying to get this all out before I forget, as I've already forgotten so many little things that brought me to this post now. I realize how all of this may seem inconsequential, out of context.

Thank you for reading.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Anchor (14th November 2017), Art (14th November 2017), Blacklight43 (11th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), ceetee9 (12th November 2017), Dorjezigzag (13th November 2017), DragonBorn (11th November 2017), Ewan (11th November 2017), findingneo (11th November 2017), Flash (11th November 2017), Honesty (14th November 2017), Inaiá (13th November 2017), Inversion (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Kristin (13th November 2017), Lifebringer (12th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017), Noelle (13th November 2017), Omi (14th November 2017), Omni (14th November 2017), petra (15th November 2017), raregem (11th November 2017), shadowstalker (11th November 2017), skyefire777 (14th November 2017), Star Tsar (14th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2017), sunwings (11th November 2017), toppy (11th November 2017), Wind (11th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: I think there is something 'up' with my boyfriend, but I'm not sure what it is. Can any of you help?

UFO STORY:

I posted this once before, on reddit, as a comment. I am pasting it verbatim, but it might seem kind of awkward taken out from its comment context. I'm sorry if it's a bit difficult to read for this reason.

Here goes:

About 2-3 years back, my boyfriend was with a friend on a boat. His friend's dad was wealthy and had a lake house, and boyfriend and his friend took his boat out to the lake for the afternoon and evening. This happened around 10 pm, as that's when it finally starts to get really dark on central Texan summer nights. Anyway, he and his friend both loved stargazing, so they were laying on the barge, with a clear view of the night sky and the many, many stars. They watch them for easily an hour, discussing random things the whole time, when finally, they get around to one of their favorite subjects: the paranormal. They start with ghosts and cryptids and eventually, talk about aliens and UFOs. Remember that their eyes are glued to the gorgeous sky the whole time. They were about 1.5 hours into the night at this point. Literally just as they broached the UFO topic, my boyfriend's friend points out something in the sky. I don't remember the exact paraphrase he gave me verbatim, obviously, so this is going to be a paraphrase of his paraphrase of a very vivid memory, but it went something like this:

F (friend): Hey, [Boyfriend] look at that airplane. It seems really bright.

The reason why they thought it was an airplane, at first, is because they saw 3 dots in a vertical, perfect line moving across the sky. They figured that was the lights on the plane. The lights, which were star-like orbs (blue/white in color) were on the far left of the horizon, at the edge of what they could see before it disappeared into the treeline/hills at the edge of the lake.

B (boyfriend): Yeah, it is...it's moving a bit fast, though. And it's kind of weird how the lights are vertical. They should be horizontal.

At this point, it starts to kind of dawn on them that this isn't any known aircraft. At the same time, they aren't all 'Aliens' yet, because the lights were perfectly spaced apart and exactly aligned as they flew, so of course, they thought they were fixed lights on a craft. It's about 40% across their horizon view, when:

B: ...yeah...that DEFINITELY isn't a plane, it's moving at satellite speeds.

And RIGHT when he finished that sentence, it goes from being about 40% across the horizon/skyline they can see (being in Texas, on a lake, they had a big, wide, uninterrupted panoramic view of the sky for miles) to about 90%, literally in one second. IMPOSSIBLE speeds, even for a satellite. Then it slows down to normal speed. As if it had somehow heard them, and whoever was piloting it was like, 'You think that's fast? Heh, watch this"

Here's the general dialogue from there on:

B and F: Holy s***! Did you see that?!

He forgets who said what, but basically, in the immediate next 3 seconds, they're discussing what the heck it could be, come to the obvious conclusion (UFO). His friend says how neat it is that they just probably saw aliens, and right when he said that, the line breaks, slowly forming into a horizontal, perfect line in through a triangular movement, (so basically, if you snapped a picture at the perfect millisecond, you would see an isosceles triangle), then zips straight up, vertically (in horizontal formation), out of the sky and into what I can only assume is orbit, in less than a second. It just beamed up at a speed he or his friend have never, ever seen in any aircraft, ever.

----------------------

In addition, about a month ago, he and I were coming home late one night around 12 am, and decided to drive around the greenbelt/construction site area near our apartment, as we were playing a song we both loved and wanted to finish it.

This is a very dark area, without much traffic at all past sunset.

We're driving along, when he suddenly stops the car, jaw dropped. He looks at me, and is visibly disappointed. He tells me 'Please don't tell me you didn't see that'.

Naturally, I hadn't, so I asked him what he was on about, and why he stopped.

He proceeded to tell me how he was looking into the trees/woods, and saw a perfectly rectangular light at the top of the treeline. It surprised him as it was flying around as if searching for something. Since he wasn't sure what it was, he slowed slightly to get a better look at it, and it suddenly stopped, noticing him noticing it, and shot straight up into the air at incredible speed, disappearing as it did so.

He said it was absolutely, perfectly rectangular, with sharp edges. It wasn't a light, but glowed softly, in pure white. It seemed to have depth, yet was not 3-dimensional. He said the best way to describe it was like a viewing a window from face-on: a hole, with things behind it, except this was solid white.

It was about the size of a child, and was 100% not a reflection of light, or a piece of paper, or anything of the sort. He said it moved intelligently.

We both have no idea what to make of that.

So there you have it.
    Last edited by Tam; 11th November 2017 at 08:56.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

bennycog (11th November 2017), bluestflame (11th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), Ewan (11th November 2017), findingneo (11th November 2017), Inversion (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Kristin (13th November 2017), Lifebringer (12th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017), Noelle (13th November 2017), raregem (11th November 2017), shadowstalker (11th November 2017), skyefire777 (14th November 2017), Star Tsar (14th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2017), toppy (11th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: I think there is something 'up' with my boyfriend, but I'm not sure what it is. Can any of you help?

ASTRAL PROJECTION EXPERIENCE:

This was a post I made on reddit, which I will link in case any of you would like to read it there. I will post the important part of the story here, though, as well. Here it is, copied and pasted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Thetruthish...ed_last_night/

He [my boyfriend] woke up in the dead of night, facing our window, meaning his back was to the bed. He was a bit perplexed as he had zero memory of waking up or moving, but he chalked it up to either sleepwalking or faulty memory, and turned around to lay back down. He said what was odd is that he was wide awake. He wasn't groggy or anything like that, which he found unusual, but, again, nothing to make him question the nature of existence. He turns around, and nearly has a heart attack: someone is lying down in his bed. He said he was so scared, he couldn't even scream. He was just...frozen. He's standing there, trying to figure out what the hell is going on, when he realizes something that chilled him to his core: the person laying down in bed is himself.

Now, it hasn't hit him that he's having a genuine OBE yet. He was still far too freaked out, and trying to process what was going on, to even begin to be analytical about it. He told me that at that moment, he figured he was in a lucid dream, except there were two details he just could not shake. The first was that the 'dream' felt totally, 100% real. Even in his most lucid dreams, there was still that indescribable, dreamlike feeling to it. However, he had heard that lucid dreams get that vivid, so he didn't think too much of it. The second detail was that our room, which he was presently standing in, was exactly as it was in 'real' life, down to the chapstick on the nightstand and the clothes hanging out of the hamper. He said that he had never, ever had a dream that mimicked reality exactly, but, again, he had heard of people undergoing this kind of lucidity, so he was still kind of chewing on it. He decides to explore the bedroom. He said he walked very slowly, still in a state of shock and fear, and looked at every little detail in the room. He looked at the shelves, the bed, etc. Then he walks through the open door out into the open kitchen/living area, looking at everything, searching for anything 'off'. There was a lamp on in the living room, as there always is, as I'm very scared of the dark and cannot stand to not be able to make out parts of the apartment. He left it on that night out of habit.

So as he's walking through our apartment, he can see clearly. An important detail he told me is that everything had a grayish tint to it. He could still see full color, but they were all duller, dustier, as if someone put a filter over reality. He's looking around, searching for the 'glitch', when he sees it: every little thing is in our living room, except for the most glaringly obvious thing: the couch. He says it straight up wasn't there, but the rug, coffee table, and matching armchair were. At this point, he's still thinking it's a dream, and he goes up to the couch to investigate. He's standing on the rug, between the coffee table and where the couch should be, when he notices something interesting: there on the ground, underneath the middle of the couch, are two hairclips he was looking for during his lunch break (he comes home during his lunch to grab leftovers/eat cooked dinner, and he uses hairclips because his hair is kinda long). He finds it odd that the couch happened to disappear, revealing the missing hairclips, and it's at this point that he's starting to think he's out of body.

So, he sees the hairclips, and somehow, he just knew the couch was still there, despite being invisible. He said he just 'knew' it, for a fact. So he bends slightly forward, and with both hands, just kind of slaps it, on the butt cushions. Like how someone slaps their hands on a desk all dramatically when they've made some important decision. He says the second he made contact with the couch, which he could feel physically as if he were awake in his physical body, it just 'popped' back into existence, in the blink of an eye. One second it wasn't there, the next, boom, it was. At this point he really doesn't think he's dreaming anymore, he's basically figured out he's out of body, which only freaked him out, as he had next to no knowledge about astral travel, was skeptical that it even existed, and at that point, was wondering if he was dead. He walks back into the room, looks at his body, and he can see and hear himself breathing. He's still freaking out though, because he had no idea how he got out of it, and was panicking because he obviously couldn't know how to get back in. He says he's standing right next to himself, panicking, and thinking, but not in words 'I need to go back. I want to return now'. And the second he thinks that, he 'wakes' up, in 'real' life. Immediately he notices he's paralyzed, so he does what he always does, closes his eyes, and waits for it to pass. After about a minute, it does, and he opens his eyes again, and immediately gets up. He said there was one very peculiar thing, though: when he was paralyzed, he felt no fear. He was very calm. Up until that point, whenever he got sleep paralysis, he was always terrified at the very least. The air was heavy, he could feel dread, and more often than not, he would hallucinate (almost always auditory and feeling: he learned long ago to never open his eyes during paralysis). But this time, he was totally at peace. Zen.

Anyway, here is the final, most important detail. To me, this is the smoking gun that 100% convinces me what he experienced was a genuine, real OBE. He wakes up, back into the material world (he said he knew this because colors were normal again and he felt heavier, more solid), breaks from paralysis, then immediately gets up from bed, straight to the couch. He gets on his knees, and sure enough, there are the hairclips, exactly where he saw them minutes before. He reaches under there, grabs them, and...that's it. He sits on the couch for a while, still in shock, and eventually goes back to bed. He said he woke up out of body involuntarily one more time later on, but immediately returned to his body at will, because he just wanted to sleep.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

bennycog (11th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), Ewan (11th November 2017), Flash (11th November 2017), KiwiElf (11th November 2017), Kristin (13th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017), Noelle (13th November 2017), pyrangello (11th November 2017), raregem (11th November 2017), shadowstalker (11th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2017), toppy (11th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Could you persuade your BF (and perhaps yourself), to undergo a legit regressive hypnosis session - it can be VERY revealing.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th November 2017 at 09:40.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Could you persuade your BF (and perhaps yourself), to undergo a legit regressive hypnosis session - it can be VERY revealing.
    Thank you for your suggestion, Kiwi.

This is actually something I had considered, but unfortunately, the main thing keeping either of us from pursuing this is affordability. We simply do not have the luxury of that sort of disposable income, unfortunately.

While I fully believe in the legitimacy of regression, like psychic services, it is a territory one must tread very carefully in. The last thing I want is to end up with a therapist that is too biased (whether a New Ager or a staunch materialist), or that would ask leading questions, or, worse, help create false memory recall. That is whaf frightens me most.

That being said, if you recommend someone, I will see if anything can be done

Thank you again.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bruno (14th November 2017), Kristin (13th November 2017), Michelle Marie (11th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017), Noelle (13th November 2017), Star Tsar (14th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (12th November 2017), sunwings (11th November 2017), toppy (11th November 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)

This is actually something I had considered, but unfortunately, the main thing keeping either of us from pursuing this is affordability. We simply do not have the luxury of that sort of disposable income, unfortunately.

While I fully believe in the legitimacy of regression, like psychic services, it is a territory one must tread very carefully in. The last thing I want is to end up with a therapist that is too biased (whether a New Ager or a staunch materialist), or that would ask leading questions, or, worse, help create false memory recall. That is whaf frightens me most.

Thank you again.
    Ahhh I could,.. but I'm on the other side of the planet from you (in New Zealand). There are many members here who I'm sure could assist you with this (and yes, one does have to be very careful). At the very least, continue to diary you & your BF's experiences as clearly as possible. (& most importantly, continue to be there for your BF - I know it can be very difficult - hang in there!)

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Thank you so much for sharing this important story. Many here will find similarities in their own lives. Dr. David M. Jacobs is still interviewing and using regression techniques to help abductees. http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/DavidJacobs.htm I would suggest contacting him by phone and seeing if you can set something up.

He also used this Roper Poll as a guideline in the past to ascertain how many abductions may actually be happening. Your BF's responses to these questions may be interesting. http://www.jar-magazine.com/intervie...-m-jacobs-ph-d

For more information try page 78 from "The Threat" free to read here: https://issuu.com/mach4c/docs/the_threat_by_david_jaco

Best of luck

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Bruno (14th November 2017), KiwiElf (13th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017), Tam (14th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,731 times in 1,677 posts

Quote He has exploding head syndrome; every night, before falling asleep, he hears what sounds like bombs going off in his head.
    I've heard accounts of people hearing a cracking sound in their head. Supposedly it's from the field that goes up around the pineal gland during sleep. I've experienced that once where I was shocked awake and heard a loud cracking sound in my head which I presume was the field dropping. The operations of the pineal gland and Project Looking Glass are very similar.

Pineal gland: http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...d-crystal.html
    Looking Glass: http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...e-lensing.html
    Last edited by Inversion; 13th November 2017 at 23:57.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bruno (14th November 2017), KiwiElf (13th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Well to me, it sure does look like covert assault via directed energy weapons. Every symptom you describe can be done with directed energy weapons and despite what people may think, directed energy programs are completely widespread in a covert fashion. They are assaulting innocent individuals worldwide in similar fashions to what you describe. I'm not sure what the solution would be, but if it was DEWs doctors may be confused about what is happening.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bruno (14th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)

Thank you again.
    Ahhh I could,.. but I'm on the other side of the planet from you (in New Zealand). There are many members here who I'm sure could assist you with this (and yes, one does have to be very careful). At the very least, continue to diary you & your BF's experiences as clearly as possible. (& most importantly, continue to be there for your BF - I know it can be very difficult - hang in there!)
    Thank you.

I make sure to be there for him, always. He has anxiety (I think it stems from repressed memories, as he used to be chill as can be, like me), so I'm always there, by his side, to soothe him

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Thank you so much for sharing this important story. Many here will find similarities in their own lives. Dr. David M. Jacobs is still interviewing and using regression techniques to help abductees. http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/DavidJacobs.htm I would suggest contacting him by phone and seeing if you can set something up.

He also used this Roper Poll as a guideline in the past to ascertain how many abductions may actually be happening. Your BF's responses to these questions may be interesting. http://www.jar-magazine.com/intervie...-m-jacobs-ph-d

For more information try page 78 from "The Threat" free to read here: https://issuu.com/mach4c/docs/the_threat_by_david_jaco

Best of luck
    Thank you so much! I will certainly have him check this out. Right now, actually. I'll check back in with his answers.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bruno (14th November 2017), KiwiElf (14th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

UPDATE:

Hey, guys.

As per Kristin's advice, I had my boyfriend fill out Dr. Jacobs' questionnaire.

Holy sh*t.

It unearthed a whole new can of worms.

I had asked him a series of questions before to gauge the...level of weirdness of his experiences, but I kept them super vague as I didn't want to pollute his mind/implant ideas.

The questionnaire opened his memories, made conscious what was deeply forgotten.

He has had missing time, several times.

He has found himself waking up with clothes on backwards.

And other really, really weird stuff.

At this point, I am convinced 100% that he is, at the very least, an abductee.

No doubt in my mind. Unless I massively f***ed up and gave him all these ideas (which I tried hard not to do), then he's had some stuff happen to him, and we need to resolve it. He wants to know.

So now, I need to find a hypnotist that's on the caliber of Jacobs.

Do any of you know of any that are located in Texas? Preferably near the Austin area?

Thank you so much for helping and bearing with me.

Also, I haven't forgotten to post about his dreams. I had meant to do so yesterday, but unfortunately, there was a shooting at our apartment, and we went to stay at my parent's. (we're all fine, not to worry. We're just a bit shaken up )

I will post them here, as soon as this is posted.

Thank you again.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bruno (14th November 2017), KiwiElf (14th November 2017), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

UFO/ALIEN DREAMS:

Quick footnote: this is taken straight from the dream journal I wrote on his PC, so if this awkwardly worded, I apologize. I type these in real-time as he tells me the details, and while I proofread and edit afterwards, I may have missed a thing or two.

Unfortunately, I lost the other dreams I wrote, so this is the only one that exists for now. I will recount the others he has told me to the best of my memory.

Here's the one from the journal, told, once again, in his perspective (he was dictating to me, this time). This is not verbatim how he told it to me. It was told to me very conversationally, so I had to edit wording/add imagery to make it readable. However, I changed no details, embellished nothing. I kept it as it was told to me. Here you are:

-------------------

'In my dream, I was either watching TV or laying down in my old apartment. A UFO landed in the cul-de-sac. I looked out the window, and saw that I was a woman through my reflection. While this wasn't me, I was 'sharing' my consciousness with this lady. About 23-26. 'I' go outside to investigate, and I could tell that the ship itself was somehow staring at me, waiting for me. I knew they were here, for me. Two Grey aliens come out, via a descending platform that they stay on, tall, about 8 feet. No pronounced nose, just slits. Tiny mouths, no lips. Almond shaped, diagonal eyes. Bluish Grey. Wearing skin-tight black jumper suits, their foreheads had wrinkles like ours, which for some reason, struck me the most out of all of their features. They communicated telepathically, not with words or language, but with images and concepts. Difficult to describe. I remember them looking at me, and I just started walking towards them, as they convinced me they needed my help. I board the ship. I don't remember much from being inside the UFO; the trip was so fast. I boarded, and 5 seconds later, we were at our destination, which was a desert. Looks like a California/Four Corners desert. Lots of rocks, some cacti, sand was dark, beigeish in color, rocks varied in color, blacks, brown, greys. We were out in the middle of nowhere. We landed alongside a road, facing outwards, in front on it, out into the desert. No buildings, no power lines. The road was essentially behind me. I am facing an unmarked black helicopter as soon as I'm off the UFO, and it's on a helipad, except the helipad is essentially camouflaged, built into the earth itself, as opposed to on top of it. A large interstate bridge was a ways off to my right, about a 15 minute walk away. Interestingly, when I was on the UFO, I didn't even have time to get off the descending platform; I was on it when we arrived. I get off, and there's your typical military dude, in uniform, but no visible decorations, nor any patches or nametags. Face uncovered. Just one of them. Again, something interesting is that no words were exchanged at all at this point; there had been no talking whatsoever. I walk towards him, and he gives me a small, fake smile, like a cashier would at the grocery store. I walk over to the passenger side of the helicopter, he gets in, the Greys stay behind. We take off and fly past the bridge, about 5-10 minutes later, we arrive at this obvious government facility. Same structure as one would have; no windows, except for the glass front doors, with a window on either side, building made of concrete and some brick. We land next to the building, walk inside the building. Just as any courtroom, when you walk in, you aren't immediately in the court, but in a lobby/concession area. No people in this room at all; it was deserted. Military dude is leading me. He takes me to the court room, a massive courtroom, like an auditorium, with balconies, and in it I see hundreds of people. Every seat is taken. All kinds of races; diverse people. They were both civilians and government workers; meaning they were low-tier government servants, from what I understood. As soon as I walk into the room, every single one of them stare straight at me, which sent a chill up my spine, and their eyes followed me through the room as military dude guides me through it, down the aisle. The room had been active before my arrival; I could hear them talking. As soon as the doors open, they go silent. It was very obvious they were waiting for me. Military dude guides me through the aisle, past the judge, average looking dude. I look at the judge, who's eating a fruit, can't remember which. Again, zero words have been said thus far, yet I somehow know, to a limited extent, what is going on, meaning I know they need me for something, but I don't know what it is yet. I just know they need me to make some kind of decision, and this decision will be crucial. Military dude guides me into the back room of the court room, and as soon as we walk in, and the doors close behind us, I notice that the room is quite deep, much deeper than expected. Narrow, but goes down a long ways, like a tunnel. Seemed to be an archive of sorts. A long row of 'classrooms', meaning, a door with a window looking into each room, on either side.The same 2 Greys, as far as I know, are in the room, a little ways down. They were facing me, waiting for me. At this point, the military guy walks out. One thing to note, is that despite his plain uniform, I got the feeling that he was up there in rank, maybe a general? He seemed to be an authoritative figure. He was about 35 or so, typical military buzz haircut, very muscular, but not buff. Beefy, essentially. Brown hair, green eyes, white dude. Slightly red-faced. Not necessarily good-looking, but he could maybe pass off as charming to some. Typical Southern-looking dude. He was wearing an olive-green t-shirt tucked into his camo pants, matching belt and boots. Anyway, back to the archive/court room. I stop, right outside the door, now alone. I feel fear, yet I'm not afraid; it was more of the typical fear you'd expect being left in a small room, alone, with two Greys, and no specific details given to you as to why. I'm still standing there, doors closed, and they approach me. Both of them stand next to my left, next to each other. They're still communicating via telepathy; flashing images. They start walking, and I follow. We make a lot of stops by some of these rooms, as they're walking me through this long archive. Here is the most interesting part of the dream; the part that freaked me out. As we paused by these rooms, they would flood me with information about its contents; a mountain of information for each of them. Here's how it would work. We would stop by a room, I would peer inside it via the window (they would not), and as I'm looking inside, they flash a bunch of images in my mind. Every room had loads of papers and files and filing cabinets; and each room essentially had top-secret classified information, which I was now privy too. A lot of 'conspiracies' and whatnot, all confirmed to me in seconds. A TL;DR, essentially. Every room showed something terrible the government had done, and it seemed every person in that court room had already gone through the same thing I did, in terms of the archive room. I would say we stopped at about 10 or so rooms. One of the rooms, I remember clearly.
    This was a story of this mercenary of sorts, but he worked for the government. He was tasked, essentially, to go out to a middle and high schools, and shoot every person inside dead. He had already done this multiple times. The cops would show up, but never did anything; they were essentially 'in the loop', and would just sit in the schools, pretending to investigate for the public's sake. A real stage play. The Greys would flash images of the carnage, him barging through these schools, massacring innocent children and teachers. The US would mandate this; they saw it as a good thing, as a cleansing of sorts, as these were always inner-city/poor/low-income schools. They saw everyone inside as wastes, useless, and without value, and the man would essentially be the vermin exterminator. Then, I am shown these other images in my head, of this elementary school teacher, introducing this man to the classroom. I remember that my schools (in real life), would sometimes do this; they would bring an ex-convict into the classroom to give us a fearmongering speech about why we should be good, so as not to end up like him, criminals in prison. This lady was doing the same thing, telling the children about his crimes. Everyone thought they were safe; the man was brought in with 2 armed policemen, who were in the classroom as well. The man sits down on a stool, in front of the classroom, doesn't say a word, grabs a submachine gun from his coat, and mows everyone down. The teacher was the first to go; the cops just stood there and watched. This man was obviously never incarcerated; they just told the school he was, probably falsified records or something. That's the end of that.

The images end, and I am sobbing, outraged. It's all I could do; I couldn't take it anymore. The Greys, at this point, knew my decision. It was very obvious as I was being shown all this terrible information that the person on trial was the US. They walked me out of the archive, and back into the courtroom. Once again, I'm met with total silence and stares as I walk back into it. I'm right outside of the double doors to the back room, staring at everyone. The Greys walked out with me; interestingly, none of them were phased at all by the Greys; no reaction to their presence at all. They only cared about me, and seemed to be anxiously, eagerly waiting for my decision. It's dead silent, all eyes are on me, and I'm looking around the room, looking at all of these people, and then I scream '**** the USA, **** the government!', run the defendant/lawyer table or whatever it's called, and sit down, put my head in my hands, and cry. In the background, I can hear everyone else cheering; they were obviously all relieved by my decision, sighing, some crying, etc. The courtroom got loud again; they started talking to each other.

This is pretty much the end of the dream. I don't remember much after this.
    -----------------------------

Now, for the other dreams. As I said earlier, I've unfortunately lost the other records, so I'll be typing them here, pasted from Jacobs' questionnaire. This uses the same format of his perspective (in case any of you are wondering why he doesn't write these himself, it's because he's total garbage with words. The amount of long arguments we've had, only to realize we agreed the whole time, because of this, is more than I can count ).

Here you go:

Question: Have you ever dreamed about UFOs?

I have had, many, many dreams about UFOs.

In some, I am being led through a giant spaceship (think of a cruise ship, in terms of size, but in space).

I remember being led by what appeared to be human people, but I knew they were not human at all. They were oddly stiff and formal in a really eerie way, leading me and some other random, older woman through their ship. We were led through several rooms, and other humans (this time, actual humans) were there as well. One room was a farm room of sorts, where there were lots of edible plants being grown by what appeared to be some kind of hydroponic technology.

In another, a tall grey being (about 7-8 feet tall) appeared in my bedroom in the middle of the night, through this weird portal that just materialized in the room. It was like shimmery white/holo in color, and made a small 'woosh' sound as it opened, growing in size until the being stepped out. I looked at him, but he either didn't notice me or did not care, but in any case, he did not regard me in any way. Instead, he was focused on this sort of tablet in his hand, that was made of glass. His fingers were long, and fat at the tips. He had 3 or 4 of them. I could hear the sound of his little fingers typing/tapping on the tablet, and it illuminated his face, which was your basic grey face, except with a wrinkled forehead. He had on a skin-tight, silvery jumpsuit sort of outfit.

He paced around my side of the room a bit (the portal materialized behind me), then went to a corner where he stayed, tapping away.

My girlfriend was dead asleep next to me, sleeping on her side, facing away.

This was in a dream, but it felt very real, and she's convinced it was not a dream at all. [I totally am, by the way. To me, that last one is clearly a memory, and he really did wake up to see a being in our room]

-------

Finally, here's the answer to another question, which asked 'Have you had any disturbing or realistic dreams about babies or small children?'

To me, this question obviously is designed around/hinting at hybrids, which my boyfriend has only passing knowledge of: that is, him hearing me talk to him about it. He has done no research about it himself, and I touched on this very briefly/superficially.

Here was his answer. I include it here, as to me, it's possible this is yet another memory of sorts, and he was on a UFO, doing this. It's possible, but iffy.

Here's the answer:

'I had a dream where I was a surrogate. In a dream, I will have this experience of me going into this machine. I layed down on a table, I would plug a bunch of things into my body, and then I would be a different person. Sometimes a child, sometimes, something else. I would plug it into places like my nostrils, and physically feel it in my dream.

It would be a simulation, a very realistic one. I would put these plugs in various places, such as in my nose, and other places.

I have had this dream several times, and I don't remember if it was on separate days, or one continuous dreams.

The simulations were always different. I would always retain my memories, though. In one dream, I was a small child. In another, I was an older man (40-50). In yet another, I was myself, but...better. I wasn't underweight, I was fit, I had energy. I was simply a perfect version of myself.'

And that, my friends, is everything.

Thanks for reading.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bruno (14th November 2017), KiwiElf (14th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread