+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: He is my President

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: He is my President

Trump winning the election was the best outcome of a bad situation in my opinion. It's really hard to like the guy though, little lone feel sorry for him. Yes, the press is all over him, like a fly on you know what, but he constantly does and says things that are so outside of what is/was perceived as normal Presidential behavior he makes it too easy for them.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th November 2017), East Sun (14th November 2017), Helene West (14th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (13th November 2017), Michelle Marie (14th November 2017), mojo (13th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Yeah, looks like a legit messiah ;-)

To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Bruno (14th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I laugh when people say something [ie Trump] "isn't meant to be" - well of course it was "meant to be" ...or you would have something else!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1510612994343 The idealist.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	36466
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th November 2017 at 23:16.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote I laugh when people say something [ie Trump] "isn't meant to be" - well of course it was "meant to be" ...or you would have something else!

Yeah KiwiElf... That's like a phrase I heard of... not sure where it came from... but it goes something like this...
    "Just try telling God what your plans are, then see how that works out for ya."
    Last edited by turiya; 14th November 2017 at 00:01.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Personally, I don't feel like I'm working at the level of chance. I'm working my consciousness at the level of Faith.

I did not vote.

I stayed home and prayed for God's Will to be done. When saying the Lord's Prayer, I have focused my attention on the "deliver us from evil" part.

I'm not religious per se, but I have studied consciousness and have somewhat of a grasp of it from a scientific perspective. One thing I do see that is quite relevant now is the power of shared intent.

Many people hope for the best, intend for the best, and have faith in the power of Unity consciousness.

It's not about one person. We are supporting the cause of "Right-Truth" together.

Not so woo woo or chancy when you get into the nitty gritty of it.

Bless us all with understanding and compassion.

⚡️⚡️⚡️🌞🌎🌞⚡️⚡️⚡️Appreciation to all,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), DNA (14th November 2017), Helene West (14th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th November 2017), Kindred (17th November 2017), KiwiElf (14th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017), turiya (14th November 2017), Wind (17th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...sion-interview

Do you all support this?
    Is he nice? No
    Is he right? No - about most things he is wrong
    Does he understand policy? No- the worst for a long time
    Is he psychologically wholesome? No - he is the most narcissistic person to occupy that office. Probably borderline psychopath
    Is he in on the Epstien/Mossad sex sting/blackmail operation? SURE HOPE NOT
    Is he so Zionist that he threatens world peace by doing Israel's bidding, including starting a war with Iran? Yes
    Is he so militaristic that he would consider mass atrocity in order to assert USA hegemony? Probably
    Is he KKK or has KKK sympathies? Probably

THESE ARE IMPORTANT, BUT NOT THE POINT

The point is that his alternatives were on board with deep in-grained corruption that would have led us all to destruction. At the top of that pyramid, they actually want to see the planet wasted. They wanted to engineer disaster by challenging Russia and/or China.

Trump has won the support of a section of the deep state that wishes to stop the progression towards world war, and to root out the corruption. Is this the most important thing? YES. Will he succeed? Not guaranteed. Will he avoid the war outcome? Unlikely. Is he our best hope? RIGHT NOW YES.

Until Tulsi Gabbard forms the USA labor party and sweeps to power on the back of a blue unicorn
    I am glad someone will admit these things on this forum.

But take it to the next step people. We are AT WAR right now in Iraq and Afghanistan, which is funding the deep state with opium sales no less, and the Commander in Chief can directly STOP these two wars. No need for congress. No need for anybody. Just the Commander inChief decided to get out of those two countries.

Yes I understand that clinton would have been worse, if you can imagine that, and that no body voted for the lack of eloquence incarnate. But that doesnt mean you do not hold your elected officials accountable.

Do you support the two wars? Then demand an end to them. I have been saying this since BUSH. We can stop the progression towards WORLD war by stopping the wars we are already fighting.
    This is in the constitutional authority of the president.

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

It is necessary to eliminate the CAUSE, then the EFFECTS will cease.

A lot like holistic medicine, isn't it!?!

⭐️🏆⭐️MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), Helene West (14th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th November 2017), KiwiElf (14th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017), turiya (14th November 2017)

12. Link to Post #28
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Hopefully one day an American who's as brilliant and sweet as Aaron Swartz will manage to make it to the age of 35 and become POTUS, that'd be sensational.

Until then I'm thankful for the small wins, like Hillary not being the POTUS.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), Helene West (14th November 2017), Inaiá (14th November 2017), KiwiElf (14th November 2017), Michelle Marie (14th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017), Praxis (14th November 2017), turiya (14th November 2017), Wind (17th November 2017)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Do you support the two wars? Then demand an end to them...
    This is in the constitutional authority of the president.
    Demand an end to war! By jove, that's it! That's all he has to do! That's all any of us have to do! Get up to that podium and Demand an end to war! Why didn't someone think of this sooner?

Meanwhile, back to reality... no indictments today... Still sitting at the edge of me seat...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th November 2017 at 01:17. Reason: fixed quote formatting

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bruno (17th November 2017), DNA (14th November 2017), Michelle Marie (14th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Personally, I don't feel like I'm working at the level of chance. I'm working my consciousness at the level of Faith.

I did not vote.

I stayed home and prayed for God's Will to be done. When saying the Lord's Prayer, I have focused my attention on the "deliver us from evil" part.

I'm not religious per se, but I have studied consciousness and have somewhat of a grasp of it from a scientific perspective. One thing I do see that is quite relevant now is the power of shared intent.

Many people hope for the best, intend for the best, and have faith in the power of Unity consciousness.

It's not about one person. We are supporting the cause of "Right-Truth" together.

MM
    Truly beautiful Michelle.
    I especially identify with the fact that you like myself are not a particularly 'religious' per se. I feel something powerful in the Lord's Prayer myself. And speaking of that, recently I watched a hot mixed martial arts championship fight. The female champ is ferocious and was trying to 'psy-ops' the contender, a quiet type of girl who at the weigh-ins just stood still while being taunted looking into space and moving her lips. Everyone thought she was talking back at the champ. When Joe Rogan, popular commentator (and atheist) asked the contender, Rose, what she was saying, he was disappointed when she responded - The Lord's Prayer. Everyone was shocked that night - she won!

Anyhow, you did make some relevant, non-woo woo points, especially 'deliver us from evil'. We knew it was deep but if clinton got elected we would not have known how deep. Some days I wish I didn't know, but we need to know.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bruno (17th November 2017), DNA (14th November 2017), Michelle Marie (14th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

I did not vote.

MM
    Truly beautiful Michelle.
    I especially identify with the fact that you like myself are not a particularly 'religious' per se. I feel something powerful in the Lord's Prayer myself. And speaking of that, recently I watched a hot mixed martial arts championship fight. The female champ is ferocious and was trying to 'psy-ops' the contender, a quiet type of girl who at the weigh-ins just stood still while being taunted looking into space and moving her lips. Everyone thought she was talking back at the champ. When Joe Rogan, popular commentator (and atheist) asked the contender, Rose, what she was saying, he was disappointed when she responded - The Lord's Prayer. Everyone was shocked that night - she won!

Anyhow, you did make some relevant, non-woo woo points, especially 'deliver us from evil'. We knew it was deep but if clinton got elected we would not have known how deep. Some days I wish I didn't know, but we need to know.
    Thanks, Helene. I sure can relate to "Some days I wish I didn't know."

Needing to know provides the Light of the Truth that will set us free. I'm sure we are in service to humanity by doing something about it: seeking truth, uniting around the truth, standing for the truth. 🌞

Thanks again for your contributions.☀️⛵️☀️

Thanks to everybody here.🌞💜🌞
    ⭐️🌠☀️🌠⭐️MM

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (16th November 2017), Bruno (17th November 2017), DNA (16th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Well.. it's now Nov. 16th, and the Q 4chan posts have gotten Quite Interesting... I particularly like this one:
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/searc...3xv/order/asc/
    Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:wmN+33xv Tue 14 Nov 2017 21:25:09 No.149467638 ViewReport
    For the coming days ahead.
    Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
    Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
    Does he need money?
    Does he need fame?
    What does he get out of this?
    Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
    Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
    Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.
    Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose.
    Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn.

Why, hours after the election, did seven people travel to an undisclosed location to hold a very private & highly secured/guarded meeting?
    Why didn’t HRC give a concession speech?
    When was the last time a presidential candidate didn’t personally give a concession speech?
    What happens if the border remained open and the MSM continued to brainwash?
    At what point do Patriots, and hard working men and woman, become the minority?
    What about voting machines?
    Who owns the voting machines?
    What about voter ID laws?
    Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh.
    Reconcile.
    Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year?
    What does ‘red line’ mean?
    Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important?
    What strings were immediately cut?
    Follow the money.
    When does a bird sing?

- to me it sounds like he is playing chess... everyone else is playing checkers.

In Unity, Peace and Love... THAT'S what I 'banking' on!
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), Bruno (17th November 2017), Michelle Marie (17th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Until then I'm thankful for the small wins, like Hillary not being the POTUS.
    That might not have been a "small" win considering that the whole world dodged a bullet with that, an extremely devastating nuclear bullet one could say.

I was very happy that day. I would hold a celebration if the Clintons ended up in a prison, but if Trump can't get them behind bars then no one can.

And it also sickens me to my stomach to hear that people have been asking Joe Biden to run for the office, knowing what he is. There's a nickname for him, but I'll choose not to write such words here. Corruption at that level is so rampant and systematic, sometimes the magnitude of it still keeps astonishing me.

Seems like the house of cards is collapsing, literally. Quite ironic.
    Last edited by Wind; 17th November 2017 at 02:18.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bruno (17th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Michelle Marie (17th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Al Franken - ALL HANDS!

The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad,
    speaks a thousand words. Where do his
    hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she
    sleeps? .....

7:06 PM - 16 Nov 2017

.And to think that just last week he was
    lecturing anyone who would listen about
    sexual harassment and respect for women.
    Lesley Stahl tape?

7:15 PM - 16 Nov 2017

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2