+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you want Bill on air regularly? I do.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Do you want Bill on air regularly? I do.

Ofcourse we we all want Bill to share his opinions,im afraid he is a very busy man,and he dont like to do things halfly.For me its already incredible how he is able to keep this forum at the level we are all enjoying,absolutely fantastic!!(ofcourse its not only him ,but Bill is always there to keep the level 'avalonian')Thanx ,thanx and more thanx to this outstanding man,who has a big heart for the Truth!Where would the world be without him?Yes i wish more interviews,dialogues & monologues with mr Ryan,but i totally understand that he has only 24 -i mean 16-hours a day to serve mankind...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2017), BMJ (14th November 2017), DNA (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), Michelle Marie (14th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,931 times in 3,146 posts

That's why we can help and not burden because its a lot of work to do anything decent, members can step up as mentioned earlier to do the editing and all the work to make a video public not to mention setting the the topics and facilitating the conversation a few years I wanted to do this on Avalon but too chicken to be the public face....

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2017), BMJ (14th November 2017), DNA (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), Michelle Marie (14th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,826 times in 829 posts

Compelling requests! Taking time to consider it?

Whatever your decision, we appreciate you.

🌀❄️🌀Michelle Marie🌀❄️🌀
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2017), BMJ (14th November 2017), DNA (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2017), Tintin Quarantino (15th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,566 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Hey Bill,

Remember the PA Newsletter you used to send out?

How 'bout you do an A/V Newsletter, say once a month or so, covering a few of the top subjects for the month?

Possibly even have a Guest or "Co-Anchor" (Not necessary though).

Huh? Huh?

I would absolutely love to hear Bill speak once a week or even once a month.
    And I agree with Harley, it would be really nice to have someone participating in a conversation type format with him.
    It would help I think just to have a light opinion on the goings on in the world, it wouldn't even have to be the heavy stuff.
    The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
    Edgar Cayce

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2017), BMJ (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), Michelle Marie (Today), misbis (15th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2017), Tintin Quarantino (14th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member Tintin Quarantino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 times in 219 posts

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    Hello Bill,I wander if you can make from time to time short clips where you share with us your point of view ,your reflections of what happen in the world. I will be grateful if you have ones a month for expl. -Bill on the air or something like this
    Wish you well. You are not forgotten,at all
    Hell yeah!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin Quarantino For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), BMJ (Today), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), Michelle Marie (Today), misbis (15th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (15th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member rehabdoc68's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. This is a timely idea. I think a small user fee paid by people who want to participate in the periodic reports makes a lot of sense for Bill. I would sign up as soon as it is offered.
    my 2 cents
    Doc

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehabdoc68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), BMJ (Today), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), gini (Today), Michelle Marie (Today), misbis (15th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 188,634 times in 13,300 posts

Very many thanks indeed, everyone — it's high time I replied to this.

Yes, it's a good idea. I've actually been thinking of this myself, and as rehabdoc68 kindly wrote immediately above, it's timely.

I would NOT want to do live radio (I can barely imagine why anyone ever would!), but one good model might be Joseph P. Farrell's 'vidchats', which some readers might be familiar with, or even subscribe to.

It's an effective, simple format, in which Joseph responds to questions live on camera on private YouTube. The questions come from members in text form on a Google Hangout. It's real, personal, direct, and little or no time is ever wasted. There are no commercials, which I truly dislike in any format.

The vidchats typically last for three hours or so, and are regularly scheduled. After the chat is over, members can re-view or download the video if they want to. To participate, there's a subscription, which I believe in his case is annual.

At the moment, this is my favored idea. It might be quite easy to pilot it with a small group of volunteers, and test-fly it to see how easy it is to operate. In my own case, if I did this, my thinking is that I'd make the videos publicly available soon after, and the subscription would be merely to be able to participate live.

All comments welcome... and please keep this thread going. My warm thanks once again to everyone, for all their kind comments.

14. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (Today), avid (Today), BMJ (Today), Callista (Today), Ernie Nemeth (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), gini (Today), Harley (Today), Hervé (Today), Kate (Today), KiwiElf (Today), Lovespot (Today), mgray (Today), Michelle Marie (Today), mojo (Today), muxfolder (Today), Nasu (Today), Oxygen (Today), Ron Mauer Sr (Today), RunningDeer (Today), Star Mariner (Today), Star Tsar (Today), sunwings (Today), Tibouchine (Today), YoYoYo (Today)

15. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 1,267 posts

it'll happen eventually , it's only a matter of time , all the interest in the material of the qposts sorta indicates theres an increased interest in what you have to offer
    people want SOMETHING , they're not sure what it is , but they know what they've been offered in the past hasn't been it

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Today), gini (Today), mojo (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2