+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 53 LastLast

Thread: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

1. Link to Post #461
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,693 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

Poll: Is 5G Safe? ... or Cumulative Harmful?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. Link to Post #462
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

I like to see accurate data before I vote on anything.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Cara (29th October 2019)

4. Link to Post #463
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation 5G & Anything 'Smart' = Big Brother On Steroids - David Icke 29 Oct 2019
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. Link to Post #464
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Lena Pu – 5G Wireless: Depopulation of the Planet
    This article pretty much maintains that people can be attacked with frequencies, and I agree with that much.
    So how to defend? Well, shielding sounds logical but what about retaliating?

Personally, I think I have my own frequency - we all do. If anyone touches my frequency.... watch out!

6. Link to Post #465
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    This article pretty much maintains that people can be attacked with frequencies, and I agree with that much.

Personally, I think I have my own frequency - we all do. If anyone touches my frequency.... watch out!
    Well you should have your frequency measured and displayed, so no one accidentally caused you any interference.

I'm on 5317 kHz, no deliberate QRM please...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

petra (31st October 2019)

8. Link to Post #466
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

France Seeks to Limit Radiation Exposure from Cell Phones

Wants SARs Measured Without 5 mm Separation from Body

By Microwave News Global Research,
    October 31, 2019
    Microwave News 28 October 2019

French health officials want cell phone users to be better informed of potential risks and are urging them to take precautionary steps to limit their radiation exposures.
    The move comes after an government health and safety agency (ANSES) issued an October 21 advisory warning the public not to carry phones in shirt or trouser pockets.

The French government wants the European Commission to require measurements indicating how much energy is absorbed (SAR) when the phone is next to the body —that is, with the phone in simulated contact with the user. Current protocols allow a 5 mm separation.

On October 25, the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health issued a statement with these key points[1]:
    1. France will ask the European Commission to reinforce the requirements for new mobile phones put on the market. As recommended by the National Agency for Safety, Environment and Labor (ANSES), the Government will request that the approval tests be carried out in contact with the apparatus, and not 5 mm away as is currently the case. This will be more representative of actual exposures;

2. The National Frequency Agency (ANFR) will develop tools to improve user information:
    • The mobile application “Open Barres” will be completed by the end of the year to allow each user to know the emissions of his mobile phone model;
    • The recommended usage distance will also be indicated on the ANFR website, which already cites distances for the telephones checked, as well as the “Open Barres” application. If there is cooperation from manufacturers, they will be available by the end of the year.
    3. The Government will bring together major manufacturers to take voluntary steps to update the software of their models already on the market, before the adoption of recent, more restrictive emission standards;

4. ANFR’s monitoring of products placed on the market will be increased by 30% in 2020.
    The government reaffirmed its advice that users take these safety steps:
    1. Use a hands-free kit
    2. Favor text messages over phone calls
    3. Favor areas with good reception
    4. Avoid holding your phone to the ear when in a car, bus or train
    5. Pick a mobile phone with a low SAR
    6. Avoid long conversations
    The full announcement (in French) is here, an English version is here.

Note
    [1] Adapted from Google Translate.

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Pam (10th November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

10. Link to Post #467
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Well you should have your frequency measured and displayed, so no one accidentally caused you any interference.
    You seem to infer other's maybe able to control their frequency (accidental or otherwise)
    I wonder if it could change, because I used to get interference but not so much anymore.... (seemingly...). Maybe I should ask a Scientologist (I'm not afraid of them anymore!)

I don't understand the QRM joke.... but somehow it's funny anyway...!

Knowing exact kHz is pretty interesting! I really do think there's more to our individual frequencies than kHz though, maybe variations of the kHz. Montalk.net talks about FRV (frequency resonance variation), and I don't really understand what that means (link to notes) but I think it probably connects. He gets into Realm Dynamics here too which I find very interesting - that's the part I feel like I understand. I can't explain why, but I can say that the idea of Realms makes me very very angry...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Pam (10th November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

12. Link to Post #468
    Thanks

You seem to infer other's maybe able to control their frequency (accidental or otherwise)
    I wonder if it could change, because I used to get interference but not so much anymore.... (seemingly...). Maybe I should ask a Scientologist (I'm not afraid of them anymore!)

I don't understand the QRM joke.... but somehow it's funny anyway...!

Knowing exact kHz is pretty interesting! I really do think there's more to our individual frequencies than kHz though, maybe variations of the kHz. Montalk.net talks about FRV (frequency resonance variation), and I don't really understand what that means (link to notes) but I think it probably connects. He gets into Realm Dynamics here too which I find very interesting - that's the part I feel like I understand. I can't explain why, but I can say that the idea of Realms makes me very very angry...
    Yes, sorry. Anyone knowing anything about old-fashioned radio communication would get the QRM joke. And there is always Google... (The 5317 kHz is a bit more obscure.)

I read your link-to-notes FRV article. Sorry, but it read as a evidence-free word salad to me. Nothing there to explain the use of "frequency" in that application, or how "resonance" (a real concept WRT frequency) was measured or detected. I'm not sure who it was written for, but certainly no one who really understands frequencies and resonance in the literal, scientific sense.

I keep being told that I need to "raise my frequency", but when I ask "By how much, and when will I know when the task is completed?" I'm greeted with a completely blank expression. The importance gone straight over their head.

Ho hum...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Pam (10th November 2019), petra (5th November 2019)

14. Link to Post #469
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

For free society!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), onawah (2nd November 2019), Sadieblue (7th November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019), Victoria (8th November 2019)

16. Link to Post #470
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

China just launched the world's largest 5G network

Quote The country's three state-run telecom operators launched services for the next generation wireless technology on Friday.

China Mobile (CHL), China Telecom (CHA) and China Unicom (CHU) are all offering 5G plans that start at 128 yuan ($18) for 30 GB of data per month, giving Chinese internet users access to the ultra fast service.

5G commercial services are now available in 50 cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, according to Chinese state news agency Xinhua. In Shanghai, nearly 12,000 5G base stations have been activated to support 5G coverage across the city's key outdoor areas.

Other countries including the United States and South Korea launched 5G services in select areas earlier this year. But China's commercial network is the biggest, according to Bernstein Research, giving the county more influence over the technology's global evolution.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), Pam (10th November 2019), petra (5th November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019), Victoria (8th November 2019)

18. Link to Post #471
    Thanks

I just uploaded the newsletter received in the morning today.

--

Subject: 5G Space Appeal is ready for delivery; SpaceX plans 30,000 more satellites

The International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space, together with all the lists of signatories from 204 countries and territories, is ready for you to deliver to your governments. You can download the Appeal in 30 languages on our website, or by clicking on the links below:

中文 日本語 한국어 Český Dansk Deutsch Eesti English Español
    Français Hrvatski Italiano Latviski Lietuviškai Magyar Nederlands Norsk Polski Português Română Slovensko Suomi Türkçe Български Ελληνική Mонгол Русский Српски فارسی العربية

You can download PDF files of all the lists of signatories on our website, or by clicking on the links below:

Scientists (4,503)
    Engineers (8,036)
    Medical Doctors (2,593)
    Nurses (4,177)
    Psychologists, Psychotherapists and Social Workers (9,663)
    Doctors of Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Medical Qigong (2,777)
    Doctors of Oriental Medicine (770)
    Chiropractors (412)
    Dentists (438)
    Pharmacists (552)
    Architects and Builders (3,137)
    Building Biologists (271)
    Veterinarians (344)
    Beekeepers (657)
    Other Professions (54,148)
    Citizens (78,082)
    Organizations (1,835)

TOTAL = 172,395 signatures from 204 countries and territories

Many people have requested that the Appeal should still remain open for signatures. Therefore, both the individual signature form and the organization signature form will remain on the Appeal's website even after the initial delivery of the Appeal to the world's governments.

Within the next few days, I will be directly contacting everyone who has volunteered to deliver the Appeal in person to their governments.

SPACEX HAS APPLIED FOR 30,000 MORE SATELLITES

The emergency in the sky just became even more terrifying: on October 7, 2019, the International Telecommunication Union posted new applications by SpaceX for 30,000 more satellites, in addition to the 12,000 that have already been approved, for a planned total of 42,000 5G satellites in low and very low orbit in the Earth's ionosphere.

SpaceX has also announced a speeded up schedule of launches: it plans to launch as many as 240 more satellites by the end of 2019 and as many as 1,440 satellites during 2020, i.e. 120 satellites per month. Beginning in 2021 Space X expects to be able to launch 400 satellites at a time, or 4,800 satellites per year, on its Super Heavy rocket, now under development. SpaceX now states that it intends to begin providing 5G from space to most of the world's population some time in the second half of 2020.

The initial satellites will be distributed in 72 orbital planes, inclined at 53 degrees to the equator. This means that when service begins in 2020 from about 1,000 satellites, their signals (and radiation) will reach all populated places on Earth except Alaska, northern Canada, far northern Europe, most of Russia, and Tierra del Fuego.

But the greatest damage the satellites will do, which could end life on Earth when they go into service next year, comes from their location in the most vulnerable part of the Earth's environment: the ionosphere. The ionosphere is a layer of atmosphere that begins at an altitude of about 50 miles above our heads. It is charged to an average of 300,000 volts at all times and it provides the power for the global electrical circuit. The global electrical circuit provides the energy for all living things: it is why we are alive, and it is the source of all health and healing. All doctors of oriental medicine know this, except they call that energy "qi" or "chi." It flows between sky and Earth and it circulates through our meridians and gives us life. It is electricity. You cannot contaminate the global electrical circuit with millions of pulsed, modulated radio signals without destroying all life.

When the 66 satellites of the Iridium Corporation began providing cell phone service on Wednesday, September 23, 1998, people all over this planet reported headaches, dizziness, nausea, insomnia, nosebleeds, heart palpitations, asthma attacks, and ringing in the ears that began that morning. One person I spoke with said it felt like a knife went through the back of her head early Wednesday morning. Another had stabbing pains in the chest. Birds were not out flying, not even sparrows. Hawks were not out hunting. Thousands of homing pigeons lost their way. The death rate in the United States rose by four to five percent, immediately, and for the next two weeks.

That is what 66 satellites did. What will 41,000, or even 1,000, much more powerful satellites do? The beams from each SpaceX satellite will be about one thousand times as powerful as the beams from each Iridium satellite. We cannot afford to find out what they will do. This needs massive protests, all over this planet. It must not happen. Please contact me if you want to help.

PLANNED GLOBAL DAY OF PROTEST

A 5G Global Protest Day is being planned for Saturday, January 25, 2020. In the days leading up to the global event, beginning January 12, various activities are being planned in many nations to raise public awareness about 5G and attract media attention. For example, it has been proposed that the International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space should be read at the United Nations, in public, with the media present. It has been proposed by activists in Brussels that there should be an International 5G Moratorium Conference held in Brussels. Brussels should be the host of this conference because Brussels, since March 31, 2019, has stood up for the people and for the Earth and has refused 5G.

To organize such a conference, and such a global day of protest, and to mount a media campaign, will require people, and skills, and funds. All donations are tax deductible for US residents.* The money will be used where most needed.

Donate

* All donations go to Cellular Phone Task Force Inc., Tax ID Number 11-3394550

Arthur Firstenberg, Administrator
    International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space
    P.O. Box 6216
    Santa Fe, NM 87502
    USA
    Tel: +1 505-471-0129
    Email: info@cellphonetaskforce.org
    https://www.5gSpaceAppeal.org
    For free society!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), mountain_jim (7th November 2019), onawah (6th November 2019), Pam (10th November 2019), Philippe (10th November 2019), Sadieblue (7th November 2019)

20. Link to Post #472
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Mike Adams gives new research on the effects of 5G and insanity. It could well be an explanation of one of the reasons the world (especially in cities) is acting so crazy. Just one reason out of many.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5dc35fb632efc80019b49d8d

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), BoR (11th November 2019), East Sun (1st December 2019), mountain_jim (8th November 2019), onawah (10th November 2019), Pam (10th November 2019), Victoria (8th November 2019)

22. Link to Post #473
    Thanks

Re post #471: The Iridium satellites are being decommissioned. So no more Iridium flares

Iridium-attributed maladies will now have to be linked to something else. (Who compiled that vague list of effects? What was the sample size? Exactly when? Who analysed the data? How was cause and effect linked and by whom?)

Anyone actually understanding what the field strength from any of these satellites was at ground level will know how silly it is to accuse them of causing physical symptoms in people. And to suggest many new satellites "could end life on Earth" really displays a lack of any understanding at the published source.

In fact the post #471 contains a number of misunderstandings, including info about the ionosphere. Hundreds of megawatts was beamed into it over Europe in HF propaganda broadcasting and Soviet Bloc jamming in Europe during the Cold War. All that energy heated the ionosphere and the RF energy came back to Earth. (I was involved with the monitoring of the jamming signals.) And the effect on weather, people and ionosphere...? Nothing. That was three decades ago, plenty of time for damage to show up. It hasn't.

It's always good to investigate new technologies, but only from a position of understanding. Many sources are of very poor scientific quality and have an axe to grind...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 7th November 2019 at 08:35.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), mountain_jim (7th November 2019), Pam (10th November 2019)

24. Link to Post #474
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

It might be that some of the less credible critiques of satellite and cellular communications transmission technologies are being encouraged and fomented deliberately in order to paint all criticism of these systems as being unhinged.

This tactic would serve to muddy the waters and drown out concerns about all-the-time, everywhere surveillance. Net result: they get lost in the noise and are more easily dismissed.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), Mashika (11th November 2019), mountain_jim (7th November 2019), onawah (10th November 2019), Pam (10th November 2019)

26. Link to Post #475
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cara (here)
    It might be that some of the less credible critiques of satellite and cellular communications transmission technologies are being encouraged and fomented deliberately in order to paint all criticism of these systems as being unhinged.

This tactic would serve to muddy the waters and drown out concerns about all-the-time, everywhere surveillance. Net result: they get lost in the noise and are more easily dismissed.
    That only works if engineers who know what they're talking about don't bother to correct misinformation. But when doing piping up on 'alternative' forums we sometimes get accused of being part of the cover up, shills, had our brains fried by dogma/convention/financial interest, etc.

There really are vanishingly few engineers/scientists/clinicians who contribute to some of these forums and that's why they often become an echo chamber of the misinformed.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (10th November 2019), Cara (8th November 2019), Mashika (11th November 2019), mountain_jim (8th November 2019), onawah (10th November 2019), Pam (10th November 2019)

28. Link to Post #476
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

This may belong here also

https://www.rcrwireless.com/20190930...e-ago-ceo-says

https://www.rcrwireless.com/20190827...esearch-ottawa

Quote Huawei’s founder told a CNBC-hosted panel on Thursday that the company began to carry out research activities on 6G “a long time ago,” and has parallel work being done on 5G and 6G
    If that's the case, i wonder if the entire 5G is just a distraction. Or more like a partial step into enabling the real thing, coming 10/15 years from now. A sort of field test in a way

Quote The 6G program’s main goals include supporting the industry in finalizing the adoption of 5G across verticals and developing fundamental technologies needed to enable 6G such as artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent UX, and speeding digitalization in society.
    Last edited by Mashika; 10th November 2019 at 02:27.
    Tired

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), Cara (10th November 2019), mountain_jim (10th November 2019), onawah (10th November 2019), Pam (10th November 2019)

30. Link to Post #477
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    30,000 !!!

According to this site, there are currently 4,987 satellites in orbit.

Since Sputnik in 1957 (62 years ago), there have only ever been 8,378.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BoR (11th November 2019), Mashika (10th November 2019), mountain_jim (10th November 2019), Yoda (10th November 2019)

32. Link to Post #478
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    30,000 !!!

According to this site, there are currently 4,987 satellites in orbit.

Since Sputnik in 1957 (62 years ago), there have only ever been 8,378.
    In addition, the 30,000 is more like a requested number that will ensure they are kept in business in the long term, but not something that may happen in a year or two as that news letters implies LMAO

But the greatest damage the satellites will do, which could end life on Earth when they go into service next year, comes from their location in the most vulnerable part of the Earth's environment: the ionosphere. The ionosphere is a layer of atmosphere that begins at an altitude of about 50 miles above our heads. It is charged to an average of 300,000 volts at all times and it provides the power for the global electrical circuit. The global electrical circuit provides the energy for all living things: it is why we are alive, and it is the source of all health and healing. All doctors of oriental medicine know this, except they call that energy "qi" or "chi." It flows between sky and Earth and it circulates through our meridians and gives us life. It is electricity. You cannot contaminate the global electrical circuit with millions of pulsed, modulated radio signals without destroying all life.

When the 66 satellites of the Iridium Corporation began providing cell phone service on Wednesday, September 23, 1998, people all over this planet reported headaches, dizziness, nausea, insomnia, nosebleeds, heart palpitations, asthma attacks, and ringing in the ears that began that morning. One person I spoke with said it felt like a knife went through the back of her head early Wednesday morning. Another had stabbing pains in the chest. Birds were not out flying, not even sparrows. Hawks were not out hunting. Thousands of homing pigeons lost their way. The death rate in the United States rose by four to five percent, immediately, and for the next two weeks.
    For sure?
    Tired

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), Cara (10th November 2019), Pam (10th November 2019), Philippe (10th November 2019)

34. Link to Post #479
    Thanks

https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/3/12/e003836.full

Subjective symptoms related to GSM radiation from mobile phone base stations: a cross-sectional study

Abstract

Objectives We performed a re-analysis of the data from Navarro et al (2003) in which health symptoms related to microwave exposure from mobile phone base stations (BSs) were explored, including data obtained in a retrospective inquiry about fear of exposure from BSs.

Design Cross-sectional study.

Setting La Ñora (Murcia), Spain.

Participants Participants with known illness in 2003 were subsequently disregarded: 88 participants instead of 101 (in 2003) were analysed. Since weather circumstances can influence exposure, we restricted data to measurements made under similar weather conditions.

Outcomes and methods A statistical method indifferent to the assumption of normality was employed: namely, binary logistic regression for modelling a binary response (eg, suffering fatigue (1) or not (0)), and so exposure was introduced as a predictor variable. This analysis was carried out on a regular basis and bootstrapping (95% percentile method) was used to provide more accurate CIs.

Results The symptoms most related to exposure were lack of appetite (OR=1.58, 95% CI 1.23 to 2.03); lack of concentration (OR=1.54, 95% CI 1.25 to 1.89); irritability (OR=1.51, 95% CI 1.23 to 1.85); and trouble sleeping (OR=1.49, 95% CI 1.20 to 1.84). Changes in –2 log likelihood showed similar results. Concerns about the BSs were strongly related with trouble sleeping (OR =3.12, 95% CI 1.10 to 8.86). The exposure variable remained statistically significant in the multivariate analysis. The bootstrapped values were similar to asymptotic CIs.

Conclusions This study confirms our preliminary results. We observed that the incidence of most of the symptoms was related to exposure levels—independently of the demographic variables and some possible risk factors. Concerns about adverse effects from exposure, despite being strongly related with sleep disturbances, do not influence the direct association between exposure and sleep.
    For free society!

35. Link to Post #480
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

Claire Edwards with Sir Julian Rose: 5G, politicians, paedophilia and duress

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 53 LastLast