+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 53 LastLast

Thread: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

1. Link to Post #561
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

Default Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

https://healingthebody.ca/evidence-i...y7xAW4AQjSvKGg

WARNING: Smart Meters Cause Massive Changes To The Heart

Quote (Ethan Huff) An expert in smart meter microwave transmission power has published new research showing that, contrary to the official government narrative, the radiation emitted from smart meters directly interferes with normal heart function.
    This is why groups like the American Academy of Environmental Medicine are calling on a total recall of all smart meters until their true effects have been properly studied. The public needs to know the risks before smart meters become so ubiquitous that turning back is no longer and option.
    For free society!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th January 2020), Bill Ryan (5th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (6th January 2020), justntime2learn (5th January 2020), mountain_jim (6th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #562
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,094 times in 21,066 posts

Exclamation Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

Wars In Space & 5G Control - David Icke

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th January 2020 at 17:30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #563
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. Link to Post #564
    Language
    Thanks

Cyrus Parsa: The Existential Threat Of A.I Transhumanism:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th January 2020 at 09:29.

7. Link to Post #565
    Language
    Thanks

Exposes the health dangers of 5G and why this dangerous technology is a new source of "electromagnetic pollution" that endangers human lives. The tech industry is fully aware of these dangers but pushed 5G anyway, censoring critics of the technology and trying to silence the science that exposes the public health risks associated with this extreme technology.

8. Link to Post #566
    Language
    Thanks

Our government continues to do anything they want to the climate, and the planet as a whole. The push to saturate the biosphere with highly destructive 5G transmissions is the most recent alarming example. 5G frequencies are also used for crowd control. Is the power structure preparing for what they certainly know is inevitable? Unfolding global chaos? Mass methane release from numerous locations around the globe are also a rapidly growing existential threat.

We are again being warned about new pathogens being released from thawing permafrost. Are these bio-threats really coming from nature? Processes have been set in motion that cannot just be turned off, the equations we collectively face on countless fronts has long since gone exponential. As resources dwindle, and populations are forced to face reality, the current paradigm will shift.

What was, will not be for much longer. Power structures around the globe are advancing their agendas by the day. Can these agendas, and the decimation they are causing, be exposed and halted in time to salvage anything? The answer to that question may yet depend on our collective actions, or inactions. What will our priorities be? How many will add their voices to the effort of waking the masses?

Dane Wigington

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (7th January 2020)

10. Link to Post #567
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

I think at this point 5G is a done thing, it was too late and it was because it had been in the works way before people even knew about it, so by the time people realized it was too late

There will be a next generation attempt in 6G which will completely encapsulate the world into what 5G started, i believe with the current knowledge it may be possible to do something about it before it happens

6G is already in progress as we speak and as 5G is being deployed around the world

6G will be completed in the next 10 years
    Tired

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

12. Link to Post #568
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th January 2020 at 20:43.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

14. Link to Post #569
    Language
    Thanks

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeeMetrios (15th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

16. Link to Post #570
    Language
    Thanks

Cyrus Parsa: The Existential Threat Of 5G A.I Transhumanism

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeeMetrios (15th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

18. Link to Post #571
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

Dear all

Message from Claire Edwards: Stop5Ginternational & International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space (5G Space Appeal)

Arthur Firstenberg has chosen to associate the International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space with a dubious self-appointed group, stop5ginternational, which was infiltrated by someone closely associated with various people at the very top of the Club of Rome/Agenda 21/2030/"sustainable development" movement, which believes in top-down control of people and resources, and depopulation. This is contrary to the aims of the stop 5G movement. This woman is central to a worldwide movement whose objectives may not be in alignment with those seeking to stop 5G and her participation in the stop 5G movement may be motivated by a desire to attract people to her own cause.

I repeatedly asked who funded the stop5ginternational website and received no answer, which leaves the possibility open that this woman and/or her associates funded, and worse, may still be funding and hosting the stop5ginternational website. By choosing to associate with such people and rejecting transparency, stop5ginternational has chosen to sacrifice public trust. The fact that they decided to attack me rather than provide answers to legitimate questions is proof of their lack of good faith.

I warned Arthur Firstenberg several times not to embrace stop5ginternational because I would not give my consent to the Appeal or to the email addresses of signatories to the Appeal being used in support of a third-party organisation whose choice of associations, standard of conduct and lack of transparency bring it into disrepute. Arthur Firstenberg's deliberate choice to do so despite repeated and firm forewarning on my part has tainted the good standing of the International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space.

As one of the authors, the editor and the designer of the Appeal, as well as the administrator of all its language versions, I spent the whole of 2019 campaigning on behalf of the Appeal at my own expense, while Arthur Firstenberg took complete control of the Appeal, the email addresses of the signatories and all donations, not a single cent of which he shared with me. His actions in unilaterally endorsing stop5ginternational despite my dissent are evidence that he considers the Appeal to be his personal fiefdom.

Henceforth my association with the Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space and with Arthur Firstenberg is terminated and I hereby withdraw my name as a signatory.

The Appeal remains factually accurate and fully referenced and may therefore continue to be used as a campaigning tool. However, I will no longer be campaigning on behalf of the Appeal as I cannot condone the unethical conduct of its administrator or the sacrifice of its neutrality.

I deeply regret my part in exposing many thousands of people already struggling with the horror of 5G to the further horror of this betrayal of trust. To find that I may have contributed to delivering the trust that people invested in me to the very eugenicists who are the authors of this 5G crime is a shocking discovery and a profound responsibility that will take me some time to process and recover from. I can only offer my deepest apologies for being the cause of additional harm and suffering at this time and ask your forgiveness for having participated in this unknowingly and having failed to prevent it.

Members of the public choosing to organise protests on 25 January may wish to decide whether or not they wish to do so under the aegis of stop5ginternational, or indeed any other self-appointed umbrella group. I regard stopping 5G as a personal responsibility and believe that it offers an opportunity for personal transformation. I do not believe in leadership or the need to provide guidance to autonomous individuals. I believe that individuals should act creatively, guided by their own best judgement, choosing whether or not they wish to collaborate with other individuals.

The perpetrators of 5G seek to collectivise opponents so that they can infiltrate groups and manipulate them, which is much easier than opposing millions of individuals acting creatively. I am receiving reports about infiltration and disruption in many groups in different countries, indicating that stop 5G campaigners would do well to beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

In 2019, the foundation was laid for our success and many innovative, creative and determined individuals across the world -- who are not members of organisations and have no affiliations whatsoever -- are right now planning concrete steps to ensure that 5G is halted in 2020. I wish all stop 5G campaigners everywhere energy, courage, determination, optimism and, above all, independence of mind and soul.
    Claire Edwards
    UN Editor and Trainer (Retired)
    Stop 5G Campaigner

Chers toutes et tous
    Message de Claire Edwards: Stop5Ginternational & International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space (5G Space Appeal)

Arthur Firstenberg a choisi d'associer l'Appel international demandant l'arrêt du déploiement de la 5G sur Terre et dans l'espace à un groupe autoproclamé et douteux, stop5ginternational, qui a été infiltré par une personne étroitement associée à diverses personnes au sommet du mouvement de Club de Rome/Agenda 21/2030/ "développement durable", qui croit au contrôle autocratique des personnes et des ressources, et au dépeuplement. Cela est contraire aux objectifs du mouvement stop 5G. Cette femme est au centre d'un mouvement mondial dont les objectifs ne soient peut-être pas en accord avec ceux des personnes qui cherchent à arrêter la 5G et sa participation au mouvement stop 5G pourrait être motivée par un désir de promouvoir l'adhérence à sa propre cause.

J'ai demandé à plusieurs reprises des réponses sur l'origine du financement du site Web de stop5ginternational sans recevoir de réponse, ce qui laisse ouverte la possibilité que cette femme et/ou ses associés ont financé, et pire, restent toujours la source du financement et d'hébergement du site Web. En choisissant de s'associer à de telles personnes et en rejetant la transparence, stop5ginternational a choisi de sacrifier la confiance du public. Le fait qu'ils aient décidé de m'attaquer plutôt que de répondre à des questions légitimes est une preuve supplémentaire de leur manque de bonne foi.

J'ai averti Arthur Firstenberg à plusieurs reprises de ne pas endosser stop5ginternational parce que je ne donnerais pas mon consentement à l'utilisation de l'Appel ou des adresses e-mail des signataires de l'Appel en soutien d'un organisme tiers dont le choix des associations, les normes de conduite et le manque de transparence le font tomber dans le discrédit. Le choix délibéré d'Arthur Firstenberg de le faire malgré des avertissements répétés et fermes de ma part a entaché la réputation de l'Appel international demandant l'arrêt du déploiement de la 5G sur Terre et dans l'espace.

En tant que l'une des auteurs, la rédactrice et la conceptrice de l'Appel, ainsi que l'administratrice de l'ensemble de ses 30 traductions, j'ai passé toute l'année 2019 en faisant campagne au nom de l'Appel à mes propres frais, tandis que Arthur Firstenberg a pris le contrôle total de l'Appel, des adresses e-mail des signataires et de tous les dons d'argent, dont il n'a pas partagé un seul cent avec moi. Ses actions unilatérales en soutenant stop5ginternational en dépit de ma dissension sont la preuve qu'il considère l'appel son fief personnel.

Désormais mon association avec l'Appel international demandant l'arrêt du déploiement de la 5G sur Terre et dans l'espace et avec Arthur Firstenberg est terminée. Par la présente, je retire mon nom en tant que signataire.

Les faits contenus dans l'Appel sont exacts et entièrement référencés, ce qui fait que l'Appel peut donc continuer à être utilisé comme outil de campagne. Toutefois, je ne ferai plus campagne au nom de l'Appel, car je ne peux approuver la conduite contraire à l'éthique de son administrateur ou le sacrifice de la neutralité de l'Appel.

Je regrette profondément mon rôle en exposant plusieurs milliers de personnes déjà aux prises avec l'horreur qui est la 5G à l'horreur supplémentaire de cet abus de confiance. Constater qu'il soit possible que j'ai contribué à livrer la confiance que les gens ont placée en moi aux eugénistes mêmes qui sont les auteurs de ce crime 5G est une découverte choquante et une responsabilité profonde dont il me faudra du temps pour en réfléchir et m'en remettre. Je ne peux qu'offrir mes excuses les plus sincères pour avoir été la cause de dommages et de souffrances supplémentaires et vous demander pardon pour avoir participé à cela sans le savoir et avoir échoué à l'empêcher.

Les individus qui préparent des manifestations pour le 25 janvier souhaiteront peut-être décider s'ils souhaitent le faire sous l'égide de stop5ginternational, ou de tout autre groupe-cadre autoproclamé. Je considère l'effort pour arrêter la 5G comme une responsabilité personnelle et je pense qu'il offre une opportunité de transformation personnelle. Je ne crois pas au leadership ni à la nécessité de guider les personnes autonomes. Je crois que les individus devraient agir de façon créative, en se laissant guider par leur propre jugement, et qu'ils sont à même de décider eux-mêmes s'ils souhaitent ou non collaborer avec d'autres individus.

Les auteurs de la 5G cherchent à collectiviser les opposants afin qu'ils puissent infiltrer les groupes et les manipuler, ce qui est beaucoup plus facile que de s'opposer à des millions d'individus agissant de manière créative. Je reçois des rapports sur l'infiltration et la perturbation dans de nombreux groupes dans différents pays, indiquant que les militants de stop 5G feraient bien de se méfier des Grecs porteurs de cadeaux.

En 2019, les fondements ont été posés pour notre succès et de nombreuses personnes innovantes, créatives et déterminées à travers le monde – qui ne sont pas membres d'organisations et qui n'ont aucune affiliation quelle qu'elle soit – sont en train de planifier des mesures concrètes pour assurer que la 5G soit stoppée en 2020. Je souhaite à tous les militants de stop 5G partout dans le monde de l'énergie, du courage, de la détermination, de l'optimisme et, surtout, de l'indépendance d'esprit et d'âme.
    Claire Edwards
    Rédactrice et Trainer de l'ONU (retraitée)
    Stop 5G Campaigner
    For free society!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (9th January 2020), mountain_jim (9th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020), Reinhard (17th January 2020)

20. Link to Post #572
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Dear John Kuhles,
    Could you please provide us with contactaddresses where militants, activists and demonstrators can procure themselves with Stop5G stickers, posters, banners and other materials. Many manifestations are planned in the world for the coming months and as early as the 25th of january. I feel that stopping 5G is the best opportunity for common citizens to derail a technocratic fueled tiranny that will control and abuse all life on this planet. Discussions about politics, disclosure, scandals, religious beliefs do not have that great potential I am afraid. Best regards, Philippe

PS: I have found some offers on zazzle.com and smombiegate.org but no straight anti-radiation stickers. I guess I'll have to give a design to the local manufacturer in France. If you have a good digital design even in english please let us know.
    Last edited by Philippe; 9th January 2020 at 19:20.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

DeeMetrios (15th January 2020), mountain_jim (9th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

22. Link to Post #573
    Language
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Dear John Kuhles,
    Could you please provide us with contactaddresses where militants, activists and demonstrators can procure themselves with Stop5G stickers, posters, banners and other materials. Many manifestations are planned in the world for the coming months and as early as the 25th of january. I feel that stopping 5G is the best opportunity for common citizens to derail a technocratic fueled tiranny that will control and abuse all life on this planet. Discussions about politics, disclosure, scandals, religious beliefs do not have that great potential I am afraid. Best regards, Philippe

PS: I have found some offers on zazzle.com and smombiegate.org but no straight anti-radiation stickers. I guess I'll have to give a design to the local manufacturer in France. If you have a good digital design even in english please let us know.

There are 1000s of sites in almost all countries where you can send your own designs (very easy to produce & make) for t-shirts, stickers, mugs, hats etc. etc.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (15th January 2020), Philippe (12th January 2020)

24. Link to Post #574
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Here is a decent video documentary re 5G. Done by Mike Adams about 21 min long.
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5e0f4ef253736b0016a7283d

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th January 2020), mountain_jim (15th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

26. Link to Post #575
    Language
    Thanks

1. 5G - The Documentary You MUST See - Vid
    2. Utility Companies Warn That 5G for Unlicensed WiFi
    3. Applications Will Threaten Wireless 'Smart' Meters
    4. Danger! 100s Of Respected Scientists Sound 5G Alarm
    5. 5G - Scientists Sound Major Alarm Over Dangers From
    6. Completely Untested 5G Networks Going Up NOW
    7. Will 5G Undermine Weather Prediction?
    8. Is 5G Worth The Risks?
    9. 5G Rollout And 'Kill Zones' Being Set Up In Big Cities
    10. 5G - The Big Picture
    11. China to UK Amid 5G Leak Row...
    12. Don't Discriminate Against Huawei
    13. US cyber officials threaten to stop sharing
    14. information with EU allies over Huawei 5G
    15. US Working to Make Theresa May Backpedal
    16. on Huawei 5G Deal
    17. Trump Must Reverse His Support Of Dangerous 5G
    18. Human Wetware & The 5G Computer Weapon
    19. The Fed’s 5G Blockchain Enslavement Plan
    20. "5G Is The Stupidest Idea In The History Of The World"
    21. Says WA State Biochemistry, Medical Science Prof
    22. Not One 'Single Biological Test' Has Been Performed
    23. Dr. Martin Pall Tells The NIH - "The 5G Rollout Is
    24. Absolutely Insane” And Produces Devastating Effects
    25. On Human Health - It's Total Domination And Control
    26. French farmers sue the state over mystery cow
    27. deaths they blame on electromagnetic fields From
    28. Cell Phones And WiFi - 5G Will Be FAR Worse
    29. WATCH - 16 Yr Old Patent Proves 'They' Can Easily
    30. Remotely Hijack Your Nervous System & Thinking
    31. 5G Cellphone Towers Signal Renewed Concerns
    32. Over Impacts on Our Health
    33. Verizon Announces First 5G Cities
    34. ...And This Is How Much You'll Pay
    35. Max Igan - 5G Will Blanket Earth And Be Able To
    36. Deploy Most Any Military Tech On Humanity - Vid
    37. Barry Trower On 5G Cell Tower Microwave
    38. Weapon Systems - Vid
    39. Veteran MD Drops Bombshell About 5G
    40. Dangers At 5G Hearing - Vid
    41. 20,000 Satellites for 5G To Send Beams Of
    42. Microwave Radiation Over The Entire Planet
    43. 5 Key Things You Need. To Know About 5G - Vid
    44. Smart Phone In Your Pocket Is Seriously Dangerous
    45. Severe EMF Dangers - Major Wake Up Call - Vid
    46. Inside Facebook's Suicide Algorithm
    47. What You Need To Know About 5G - Vid
    48. WATCH - G5 Millimeter Waves 24-7...BAD News - Vid
    49. 5G Network Will Use SAME EMF As Pentagon
    50. Crowg Control Systems - You WILL Be CALM
    51. Your Smart Phone Is A Mass Mind Control Weapon
    52. Trump Wants 5G Deployed As Soon As Possible - Vid
    53. Jeff Rense - Major Update On Exploding
    54. Microwave Mind Control Technology - Listen
    55. Gary Holland - Mind Control Update - Listen
    56. Mind Control And Targeted Individuals - Vid
    57. 5G Is An Israeli Creation Of Mass Mind Control And More Key Companies Involved All Traceable To Israel
    58. The US Military KNEW 50 Years Ago How EMF Destroys
    59. Human Reproduction And Breaks The Entire Body Down
    60. Read This US Naval Medical Research Institute Report 1971
    61. 5G Is An Israeli Creation Of Mass Mind Control And More Key Companies Involved All Traceable To Israel
    62. The Fed’s 5G Blockchain Enslavement Plan
    63. 5G Summit - The Agenda Behind 5G
    64. China's smart supercities powered by 5G to become new growth engine
    65. House Passes Three Bills To Advance
    66. 5G and Cyber Security in US
    67. Can 5G Wireless Takedown Of America Be Stopped?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th January 2020 at 01:25.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeeMetrios (15th January 2020), mountain_jim (15th January 2020), onawah (19th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020), Philippe (15th January 2020), Reinhard (17th January 2020)

28. Link to Post #576
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th January 2020 at 01:25.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeeMetrios (15th January 2020), onawah (19th January 2020)

30. Link to Post #577
    Language
    Thanks

John Kitson ~ "5G - The Fifth Element of Total Destruction" [Age Of Truth TV] [HD]

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th January 2020 at 03:45.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th January 2020), onawah (16th January 2020), Philippe (15th January 2020)

32. Link to Post #578
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Not saying this is due to 5G but wtf !

All the birds look like they exploded before they hit the ground !

https://news.sky.com/story/mystery-a...wales-11883847

You're right. No 5G in Anglesey so it's not that.
    I cant imagine a "murmuration of starlings" being so "clumsy" as to all dive headfirst into the ground - it looks like their guts exploded in flight !!

Just an update to this - still not buying it.
    Blunt force trauma- yes.
    With the ground -No !

Pictures do not show enough "splatter" were they "hit" the ground.
    Those birds dropped in that state.

From Sky News

The mystery of hundreds of starlings found dead on a road in Anglesey has been solved by police who think they were avoiding a predator.

More than 200 starlings were found on a road and nearby hedgerow near Llyn Llyweran in Bodedern on 10 December.

Officers from North Wales Police's rural crime team initially said it was a mystery, but now believe they have cracked the case after some of the birds were examined by the government's Animal and Plant Health Agency.

The post-mortem results show the birds suffered severe internal trauma from impact.

Rob Taylor, from the force's rural crime team, said: "Please bear in mind that the full toxicology has not been received, so a final theory cannot be confirmed, but we are quite sure of the reasons and cause of deaths to the birds.
    He added: "Thank you to the many calls and emails we received on this case from around the world.

"Some theories were truly incredible and out of this world. We can only work on hard evidence, previous cases and professional opinion."

https://news.sky.com/story/wales-hun...-prey-11910210
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 16th January 2020 at 21:54.

33. Link to Post #579
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,519 times in 20,692 posts

At 48 minutes in Kitson talks about how people can protect themselves from exposure to microwaves, and mentions a device created in Russia that can be plugged in: http://5grezotoneshield.com/ Quite expensive at $350 each, 3 for $850.00
    Not much scientific proof on the website, but he says that Mark Steele endorses it.
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/2019...rollout-of-5g/

Quote MARK STEELE: BRITISH WEAPONS EXPERT : 5G is a WEAPON ROLLOUT
    Project Camelot
    238K subscribers
    2/15/2019
    My Guest is Mark Steele a weapons expert who states that 5G is a weapons system. 5G is scheduled to be rolled out across the UK and much of the so-called ‘Developed World’ in 2020 … few people are aware of the impact that this will have on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US!! Mark Steele addresses the potential damage to business and the economy from the paradigm shift in current technological developments; with particular regard to the lack of established standards that have evolved into unregulated 5G.
    There must be such devices that the elite have or they wouldn't be risking the exposure we're all getting and will be getting.
    Considering how much exposure that will be if it all gets rolled out, there won't be many safe places on the planet except perhaps underground, so such devices will be essential.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    John Kitson ~ "5G - The Fifth Element of Total Destruction" [Age Of Truth TV] [HD]

Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #580
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Let's see Mr Steele's actual qualifications and work record shall we?
    Let's see Mr Steel use his expertise to draw out the schematic of the devices he has acquired. They even have all the component markings and values exposed, so isn't that a bit weird for a secret weapons system, left in places where people can just cut them down in the street? Then let him have the schematics assessed by an independent electronics weapons engineer.
    Let's see Mr Steele's test results on the 5G "weapons system". He has a number of the devices that simply plug into the mains and if his claimed expertise is to be believed he'll have all the necessary test equipment. He's been banging on for moths about this nonsense. He has the uncritical ear of much of the alternative media. Sooner or later he'll be required to come up with hard evidence. I think it's extremely odd he hasn't done this a long time ago in order to silence his critics.
    Unfortunately, although Kerry Cassidy is sincere, she has insufficient technical expertise to judge if Steele is just making stuff up, or to ask deeply probing technical questions to put him on the spot.

If that's not sufficient to highlight the very suspicious nature of this topic, Simon Parkes' $350 Bioshield USB stick appears to be an outrageous scam. Exactly the same "Crystal Stick" is available from AliExpress and ebay for about $4 with the etched logo of your choice - here and here.

It's hard to believe someone as intelligent as Parkes didn't do some basic Googling before he was conned into this nonsense. I expect it will eventually blow over and won't loose any of his gullible followers.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 53 LastLast