+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst 1 17 27 37 53 LastLast

Thread: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

1. Link to Post #521
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: Stop 5G before it's irreversible!

Not saying this is due to 5G but wtf !

All the birds look like they exploded before they hit the ground !

https://news.sky.com/story/mystery-a...wales-11883847

2. Link to Post #522
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)

You're right. No 5G in Anglesey so it's not that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Did You See Them (11th December 2019)

4. Link to Post #523
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

I cant imagine a "murmuration of starlings" being so "clumsy" as to all dive headfirst into the ground - it looks like their guts exploded in flight !!
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 11th December 2019 at 16:33.

5. Link to Post #524
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

@Nick Matkin

Why don't you make a thread that claims 5G is fine and post data to back it up? If your argument is reasonable, you will attract intelligent 5G lovers.
    For free society!

6. Link to Post #525
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    @Nick Matkin

Why don't you make a thread that claims 5G is fine and post data to back it up? If your argument is reasonable, you will attract intelligent 5G lovers.
    I just said there is no 5G in Anglesey. If there is and it's killing starlings I'm sure local ornithologists can supply the evidence.

I'll start you off with some contacts:

https://www.bto.org/community/region...ctory/anglesey
    https://fatbirder.com/world-birding/...e-of-anglesey/
    https://www.anglesey.info/bird_watching.htm

Maybe someone in those groups can throw some light on what really happened. Let us know won't you?

7. Link to Post #526
    Thanks

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle...DGpy-lKEgTzhVc

Smartphones, tablets causing mental health issues in kids as young as two

Quote But research shows 'zombie' children spend nearly five hours every day gawping at electronic devices.
    Professor Twenge said her study, one of the biggest of its kind, backs the American Academy of Pediatrics' established screen time limit – one hour per day for children aged two to five.

It also suggests a similar limit – perhaps two hours – should be applied to school-aged children and adolescents, she added.
    For free society!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Philippe (16th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #527
    Thanks

RAF releases statement on Anglesey mass starling death mystery

The Ministry of Defence has released a statement rejecting suggestions there is any connection between RAF operations on Anglesey and the mystery death of up to hundreds of starlings on the island.

It is "unlikely" that the birds that were found dead on Anglesey were struck by an aircraft, RAF Valley have said.

Several suggestions as to how they came by their demise have been made, including that the flock of birds were hit by a plane.

But this theory has been quashed by RAF Valley's Squadron leader Dave Williams who said that such an incident has not been reported to their personnel.

It had also been suggested that a low-lying transmitter could have been involved following a similar incident in the same area around 20 years ago.

However Sqn Ldr Williams said that at this present time they have "no reason to believe" that this is the case.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/nor...lesey-17409339
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 12th December 2019 at 21:28.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Anka (17th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #528
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

not good news for Stop 5G, but postpone is better than nothing ..

Quote Politicians make promises. Analysts do the math. This is the difference that led Bank of America (BofA) to reduce projections for the Brazilian 5G market in the coming years.

In August, the institution estimated that Brazil would reach 14 million mobile phones with the new technology in 2024. A report released on Thursday (12), however, cut the estimate.

Now the bank projects a market of 12 million handsets by 2024 - a 14 percent reduction in estimates.

This is a market where buyers are willing to spend more. BofA estimates that customers will pay 60% to 80% more for a 5G handset, compared to 4G, due to the satisfaction of having better performance, such as faster internet.

The delay in defining the concession model and technology only postpones the country's entry into this market. To give an idea, BofA estimates that the first million 5G handsets will be reached in Brazil in 2021.

India, with which we are often compared, will have 6 million lines; the US, 50 million; and China, 301 million - more than the entire Brazilian population.
    source (portuguese moneytimes)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Anka (17th December 2019), onawah (18th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #529
    Thanks

http://irregulators.org/
    Quote 2020: We are in Court Against the FCC; Time for Action.

JANUARY 17th, 2020 Oral Argument set in the DC Circuit Court of Appeals Against the FCC.
    SUMMARY: IRREGULATORS v FCC Moves Forward: Billions of Dollars Per State are in Play.
    PODCASTS: WHY IRREGULATORS v FCC is Critical

Read the Details About the Case

On April 15th, 2019, the IRREGULATORS filed to appeal an FCC decision and expose one of the largest accounting scandals in American history. 19 Years ago the FCC, with the help of AT&T, Verizon and CenturyLink, and with a single stroke was able to manipulate the federal accounting rules to always make the wired utility networks appear unprofitable, and have the state utility customers fund all of the companies’ other services, from the fiber optics for FiOS, or U-verse, to the Wireless to Business Data Services. and in 2018, the FCC decided to continue these rules for 6 more years.

The IRREGULATORS is an independent consortium of senior telecom experts, analysts, forensic auditors, and lawyers who are former staffers from the FCC, state advocate and Attorneys General Office, as well as telecom auditors and consultants. Members of the group have been working together, in different configurations, since 1999.

New Networks Institute was established in 1992 as a telecommunications market research and consulting firm. Today it acts as the Managing Director of the IRREGULATORS.

STOP the 5G Wireless: The New Fiber Optic Bait-& Switch: 5G is a plan to get promise new wireless service. it has a range of a few city blocks and requires a fiber optic wire. It is designed to get rid of the wired regulations and obligations, and use the phone customers to pay — cross-subsidize, their wireless business.
    REPORTS & FILINGS: We have filed at the FCC over the last 5 years and created a new report services to document all of this financial shell game. Read the new report service “The DIGITAL DIVIDE BY DESIGN”.
    DIGITAL DIVIDE SCANDAL: FILED WITH COMMENTS: REPORT 1: Did AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink & the FCC Intentionally Create the Digital Divide?
    Did Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink and the FCC deliberately and intentionally make the entire US state-based, telecommunications, wired utility networks appear unprofitable?
    Did they overcharge America $½ trillion or more?
    Did they create the Digital Divide and has been used to restructure the America’s communications policies to help these companies against the public interest?
    SCORE: Verizon NY Settlement: Fiber Optics to Underserved Areas; Repair of the State Utility Networks — with an Assist from the IRREGULATORS. –– While other groups talk, our groups helped to create an investigation with a settlement estimated at $300-500 million and 30000+ lines of fiber
    Last edited by Hughe; 16th December 2019 at 22:57.
    For free society!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

onawah (18th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #530
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

In my opinion, 5G is said to be a MILITARY WEAPON (MEANT TO KILL. WHO BUT US!) Let us connect the DOTS. The Rockefellers appear to be head of the GENOCIDE OF HUMANS STARTING WITH THEIR POPULATION COUNCIL. The old man, according to the head of the FBI for Los Angeles, owns the Legislators, State and Federal, for the tune of $510 Million per year. None of them are going to say a word even to protect their own lives and families. He is behind the chemical and pharmaceutical industry in order to flog his chemicals disguised as medicine. Take it and you get cancer or worse. You can then take Chemotherapy, radiation or metastasizing surgery and it is the law that they must give you the chemo poison. My mother had a breast off and they give her the minimum dose. She became instantly grey and aged 25 years mentally and physically overnight.

He or his descendants were behind the creation of the Women's Movement I later learned. Get the women out of the kitchen and into the work place so that the Money Mongers, Rothschilds, could inflate the prices and the currency. What formerly cost $1 could thereafter climb to $3 and on up (less noticeable when two are working in the family). Destroying the family is a needed step to destroying the population. Along came dope and sex to destroy the children. In WARS you kill off your depositors and keep their banked monies which declare no beneficiaries, etc. You start Monsanto and other poisonous enterprises to destroy the natural farmers and buy out their lands upon which they have borrowed to grow the next crop. You put them out of business by coopting their business through big farming combines. You use your huge oil profits to create corporations and their corporate laws in your own favor, pepper Wall Street Investment with them and Manipulate stock prices with lighting fast computers to buy out stocks in your favor and obtain others earnings by a few seconds of fear and trickery.

You start the United Nations and World Health Organization to manipulate other nations' monies, legislation and policies. You invest in the New World Order which is then infiltrated by your Corporations and their Weapons of Death, the latest of which is 5G. I have an acquaintance whose entire body including his left eye is peppered with CANCER from their CELL PHONES, and an in-law who died of BONE CANCER from the Cell Phone in his pants pocket. He left a young wife and two babies.

Next are the CITIES OF DEATH FULLY FLUSH WITH 5g TECHNOLOGY ON EVERY SIDE. Imagine living in an apartment or working in an office with 5G radiating your BACK, BELLY AND SIDE, according to the calypso. You can see how long you can expect to live. That is the whole idea! Who do you think ERECTED THE GEORGIA GUIDE STONES DEMANDING A POPULATION MO GREATER THAN FIVE HUNDRED MILLION ON EARTH? Exactly who made these MURDERERS GOD!!!!

Recently, although I live quite far from big cities, I noticed the first 5G Transmitter erected on a pole at an intersection of traffic lights. It was attached to an arm about six feet projecting from the pole. The Illegal High Gain Antenna was attached at the end. I will have to move to Timbucktoo.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

conk (20th December 2019), Mashika (18th December 2019), onawah (18th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #531
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Post Script: Please Note, Kerry Cassidy stated in one of her interviews on the subject of 5G that ISRAEL HAS OUTLAWED 5G IN THEIR COUNTRY. COULD THE ANUNNAKI, LIVING UNDER DEAMONA, ISRAEL, BE BEHIND OUR EXTERMINATION?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

onawah (18th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #532
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    In my opinion, 5G is said to be a MILITARY WEAPON (MEANT TO KILL. WHO BUT US!) Let us connect the DOTS. The Rockefellers appear to be head of the GENOCIDE OF HUMANS STARTING WITH THEIR POPULATION COUNCIL. The old man, according to the head of the FBI for Los Angeles, owns the Legislators, State and Federal, for the tune of $510 Million per year. None of them are going to say a word even to protect their own lives and families. He is behind the chemical and pharmaceutical industry in order to flog his chemicals disguised as medicine. Take it and you get cancer or worse. You can then take Chemotherapy, radiation or metastasizing surgery and it is the law that they must give you the chemo poison. My mother had a breast off and they give her the minimum dose. She became instantly grey and aged 25 years mentally and physically overnight.

He or his descendants were behind the creation of the Women's Movement I later learned. Get the women out of the kitchen and into the work place so that the Money Mongers, Rothschilds, could inflate the prices and the currency. What formerly cost $1 could thereafter climb to $3 and on up (less noticeable when two are working in the family). Destroying the family is a needed step to destroying the population. Along came dope and sex to destroy the children. In WARS you kill off your depositors and keep their banked monies which declare no beneficiaries, etc. You start Monsanto and other poisonous enterprises to destroy the natural farmers and buy out their lands upon which they have borrowed to grow the next crop. You put them out of business by coopting their business through big farming combines. You use your huge oil profits to create corporations and their corporate laws in your own favor, pepper Wall Street Investment with them and Manipulate stock prices with lighting fast computers to buy out stocks in your favor and obtain others earnings by a few seconds of fear and trickery.

You start the United Nations and World Health Organization to manipulate other nations' monies, legislation and policies. You invest in the New World Order which is then infiltrated by your Corporations and their Weapons of Death, the latest of which is 5G. I have an acquaintance whose entire body including his left eye is peppered with CANCER from their CELL PHONES, and an in-law who died of BONE CANCER from the Cell Phone in his pants pocket. He left a young wife and two babies.

Next are the CITIES OF DEATH FULLY FLUSH WITH 5g TECHNOLOGY ON EVERY SIDE. Imagine living in an apartment or working in an office with 5G radiating your BACK, BELLY AND SIDE, according to the calypso. You can see how long you can expect to live. That is the whole idea! Who do you think ERECTED THE GEORGIA GUIDE STONES DEMANDING A POPULATION MO GREATER THAN FIVE HUNDRED MILLION ON EARTH? Exactly who made these MURDERERS GOD!!!!

Recently, although I live quite far from big cities, I noticed the first 5G Transmitter erected on a pole at an intersection of traffic lights. It was attached to an arm about six feet projecting from the pole. The Illegal High Gain Antenna was attached at the end. I will have to move to Timbucktoo.
    I believe that would be 6g, which is already in the works alongside 5g.

5g, for me, is like a test field for 6g. It is the "proof of concept implementation" of 6g, then all the issues found on the actual field tests with human population will be figured out and ~10 years from now. Then we get 6g under another name most likely and possibly positioned as an alternative/safer technology than the "evil 5g" and most people will follow through with it because "5g is evil"

5g has been demonized so much that we got into the "anything but 5g" territory, which even makes me think that's the plan all along

Why would 5g and 6g be developed at the same time? Why two branches? I know why i would do that, writing software. One branch is for experimental stuff, the other one is production and you can merge both at times with fixes and improvements made on the other branch

The end goal for next decade is not 5g, it is 6g, 5g is a test field implementation where all the stuff will be tested/bug fixed and the results will be merged into the real thing, 6g

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1322861

Quote Next are the CITIES OF DEATH FULLY FLUSH WITH 5g TECHNOLOGY ON EVERY SIDE. Imagine living in an apartment or working in an office with 5G radiating your BACK, BELLY AND SIDE, according to the calypso. You can see how long you can expect to live. That is the whole idea! Who do you think ERECTED THE GEORGIA GUIDE STONES DEMANDING A POPULATION MO GREATER THAN FIVE HUNDRED MILLION ON EARTH? Exactly who made these MURDERERS GOD!!!!

That's part of the test field, see how people react to it, then find ways to make it more acceptable, most people will follow through once they are given the "right perspective" based on how they acted at first

then we are going to see the "it's for the kids future" line, then it will be "to give anyone freedom to reach the world" line, then it will be "in Africa and other places... free internet" "united world" and so on

From there we go into the usual tactic "They don't want to be part of the borg!" "Burn them at the stake!, Burn them at the stake!" LMAO

Sorry, rant over :D
    Last edited by Mashika; 18th December 2019 at 07:34.
    Tired

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

onawah (19th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #533
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,276 times in 21,093 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (18th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #534
    Czech Republic Avalon Member MartinNovotny's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting (and sad, of course...), but as no toxicology was done, I hope this will not start circulating all over the net with a different title, without original text (from which is clear that no toxicology was done yet) pointing to 5G. Pro-5G movement will get another bullet against us claiming that we use hoax...

Back to the birds falling out of sky - anyone knows more about 2017 case in Haag, Netherlands? I was watching that closely, I know that Huawei and local municipality refused that it would be 5G tests and there was an info, that toxicology tests went negative. On the other side, my friend from Haag told me that there was a news that those birds ate some toxic berries and that was the reason they died. Anyone could shed the light on this for me? Thanks!

24. Link to Post #535
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

I cant imagine a "murmuration of starlings" being so "clumsy" as to all dive headfirst into the ground - it looks like their guts exploded in flight !!
    It is pretty odd, especially if they appear to have exploded. An autopsy should be able to sort it out if it was poison. Some bushes like where they showed a dead bird laying could have poisonous berries. That wouldn't explain them exploding if that happened though. Hell of a poison to make them all fall out of air in a group like that.

25. Link to Post #536
    Thanks

https://deeprootsathome.com/9-facts-...LfVv0VfRHtYQSs

9 Hard-To-Hear Facts About Wireless & Your Child’s Brain

July 8, 2015 By Jacqueline

9 Facts About Wireless

FACT #1 Children absorb more of this (wireless) radiation than adults.

FACT #2 US exposure standards do not protect children.

FACT #3 Current exposure limits are based solely on the heating of tissue.

FACT #4 The biggest window of vulnerability occurs in utero and during childhood when the immune system and brain are developing.

FACT #5 Wireless radiation is classified by the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) as a Class 2 B carcinogen.

FACT #6 Wireless radiation impacts brain maturation.

FACT #7 The United States is lagging behind on protections for Children.

The governments of France, Belgium, Israel, Finland, Russia, India and the European Union have all taken steps toward reducing children’s exposure to radiation from wireless devices. This ranges from banning the marketing of cell phones to children under 14 to restricting wireless routers at schools.

FACT #8 NO ONE is offering safety assurances.

The EPA states “More research is needed to clarify the question of safety.”

FACT #9 Low power does not mean LOW effects.

When it comes to Wi-Fi radiation many will say that Wi-Fi is “lower” power so we should not worry. We wish that were true.

Our Children Are At Risk

Wi-Fi is microwave radiation, a possible human carcinogen.

What if this radiation is proven to conclusively cause cancer a decade from now?
    For free society!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th December 2019), justntime2learn (20th December 2019), mountain_jim (20th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #537
    Thanks

Investigations are apparently ongoing. The 'exploded' ones seem to have been run over by the tractor after they fell to the ground.

28. Link to Post #538
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,554 times in 20,694 posts

IRREGULATORS vs. FCC: Exposing and prosecuting a vast, illegal financial scandal behind 5G
    https://takebackyourpower.net/irregu...SzJ2WEF5In0%3D

"Bruce Kushnick and W. Scott McCollough, Esq are good ‘ol boys who have seen it all. Now they’re coming back to take a stand for freedom.

They’re also leading experts in the telecom industry who have mapped a pathway to restore the Internet to the human-friendly, benevolent ideals from which it started. As part of this redirection, they’re not afraid to call out the corruption of those who have hijacked it.

Bruce and Scott lead the IRREGULATORS, a group of telecom industry experts and insiders who are taking the FCC to federal court in January 2020, armed with evidence — of an estimated $1 Trillion scandal — and strategy that could very well pave the way to a great restructuring of telecom and dissolution of the 5G agenda.

A Powerful Case: In Summary
    Bruce Kushnick is a career telecom analyst who helped invent things like call display and the first 3-digit services. Bruce has also been creating music and playing the piano for 63 years, including live performances at Carnegie Recital Hall. He’s entertaining, iconoclastic, barely sleeps and regularly meditates in his Brooklyn apartment.

On the front lines for decades, Bruce has compiled an epic, 581-page tome called “The Book of Broken Promises: $400 Billion Scandal and Free the Net,” which he is now generously offering for free. (Download this powerful eBook FREE via the sidebar on right, or at irregulators.org.)

After the interview, Bruce conveyed that many of their team of 11 experts have 30+ years of experience in the telecom industry. He sees their group in the mould of “The Seven Samurai”: highly-trained experts who have come together to join one last battle, quite possibly to save the Internet — and our freedom — in the United States.

Scott McCollough is a career telecom legal expert, and former Assistant Texas Attorney General and Contract Consumer Advocate. Reminding me of “Red” from That 70s Show, Scott is a lovable Texan hardass with a big heart underneath. He also happens to know the legal side of telecom and utilities better than virtually anyone else in the nation.

In the highlights compiled in the first 3 minutes of the interview, Scott outlined some key points in this scandal involving misappropriated funds which he estimates now totals a shocking $1 Trillion over the last 16 years:

“We had a bait and switch. We paid for a bunch of fiber to the home, and now we’re getting 5G instead.”

“We started this accounting thing not because we wanted to kill 5G, but because it was the right thing to do, once we figured out how badly local and intra-state wireline ratepayers were getting screwed.”

In the interview, Bruce Kushnick reveals how they have obtained financial documents from Verizon NY — which has previously been quietly designated as New York’s official telecom utility — that clearly show several billion dollars per year in misappropriation and theft.

Scott estimates the amount of funds that wireless giants are stealing from wireline ratepayers to be $60 Billion per year, and sees this as a cash cow that has illegally funded 5G deployments.

“[The IRREGULATORS’ suit] is a knife in the heart of the underlying economics that currently drive 5G.

“If we are successful… 5G cannot sustain itself on an economic basis if it has to pay its own way.”

Two Recent Wins In Court
    We’re told that courts have been stripped of their ability to administer justice. However, as evidence for realistic optimism, Scott cited two recent wins against the FCC in the D.C. Circuit Court:

“I’m confident we’ll get a fair hearing from the court. The D.C. Circuit has demonstrated an absolute willingness to bring the [Federal Communications] Commission to heel, when it’s appropriate to do so. And it has done so twice in just the last 6 months.

In correspondence following the interview, Scott summarized these two wins:

1: United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians, et al v. FCC, 933 F.3d 728 (D.C. Cir., Aug 19, 2019).

“This was the D.C. Circuit’s reversal and vacatur of the FCC’s decision to completely excuse small cell deployments from environmental and historic-preservation review. The court held FCC did not adequately address possible harms of deregulation and benefits of environmental and historic-preservation review. As a result, small cell deployments must go through the NEPA and NHPA ‘review’ process to determine if further study or analysis is required before site approval.“

2: Mozilla Corp., et al v. FCC, 940 F.3d 1 (D.C. Cir., Oct 1, 2019).

“This was the D.C. Circuit’s disposition of the FCC’s 2018 decision to reverse the prior majority’s decision to impose “net neutrality” on broadband Internet access by applying “Title II” common carrier regulation. The court generally affirmed the FCC’s decision for interstate purposes, but vacated the FCC’s effort to expressly and in advance preempt “any state or local requirements that are inconsistent with [FCC’s] deregulatory approach.” 940 F.3d 1, 74-86.”

“Both of these decisions limited FCC’s ability to completely preempt any state or local regulation or action over Internet and wireless service and effectively gave some power back to states or local authorities.

“Our case is the third leg of the stool. It would also allow state commissions to decide whether to end the current massive wireline-wireless subsidies going to CMRS [Commercial Mobile Radio Service] in general and small cell in particular.”

Local Governments’ Strategy To Win
    Throughout the interview, Bruce illustrates a plan for state and local governments to take back their networks, by:

identifying how much they’ve already spent on fiber broadband and/or been the victims of misappropriated funds;
    realizing that each state actually has a state telecom utility which can empower them to take back their networks… but that this has been kept in secret;
    invoking legal strategies, which may include police powers, to claim ownership of the often-unused fiber and/or infrastructure being carried on their utility poles (Scott expands upon this topic in the interview); and
    going after the misappropriated funds.
    Bruce then shares about the years of groundwork they’ve laid which now lead to the culmination of their IRREGULATORS suit:

“It’s funny because 5G has woken people up. Scott and I have been doing this a very long time. Sometimes we’d have conversations with one person showing up, saying, ‘Well that’s an exciting idea!’ And now, you’ve got all these people going, ‘I don’t want that outside my house!’

“I want to win. The one thing most people don’t understand is what it takes to win….. What are the companies doing towards us? And what do we have to do to defend ourselves?

“Can we actually restructure things? This case is the beginning of that restructuring, I think.”

Scott sums up a key opportunity area: how we can educate, inspire and team with our local officials to win the battle.

“Getting folks in the local communities to start exhorting their state and local officials to educate themselves about what it is they can do! There are many things they can still do.

“All these officials hear, though, is news coming down from the top, and from the feds, and from industry, [saying], ‘There is nothing you can do. Your hands are tied. We have tied your hands.’

“Well your hands are not tied. I mean, there may be a piece of string around one of your fingers. Yes, you have a finger that is tied — but you’ve still got nine other fingers!”

“They [local officials] may not be able to stop the tower… but they can stop the fiber that goes to the tower.”

In creating the campaign as we come together with community and elected officials, Scott identifies the need and responsibility that we the people have, to go beyond “just being against 5G” and to include the solution:

“We’ve got to give them an alternative. Fiber to the home on an open, inter-operable Net Neutrality network. Preferably one that’s community owned.”

Note from Josh del Sol:
    I believe the IRREGULATORS vs. FCC initiative is great opportunity for positive change. But in order for this case to happen and be successful, they need our support.

On behalf of the 5G Crisis Summit initiative and community, please take a moment to internally check in, and consider a financial contribution to their campaign. Then, please go to http://irregulators.org/ and give according to your means. 100% of the proceeds will go to their team.

If we blow them away with our support (which we can do with your help!), they will allocate any extra funding for future legal and strategic initiatives. As one idea of a shared next step, toward the end of the video interview we discuss an in-person community & leader conference, at which a meta strategy for organized implementation will be built out."

Josh del Sol Beaulieu
    Josh del Sol is host of the 2019 5G Crisis: Awareness & Accountability Summit, which has become the most-attended online summit ever in the wellness space. Josh also created Take Back Your Power, a documentary about 'smart' meters which won the AwareGuide Transformational Film of the Year, the Indie Fest Annual Humanitarian Award, and a Leo Award for Best Feature Length Documentary. Josh is passionate about safe technology, human rights, consciousness, new energy technology, and fatherhood.

Download Free ebook: The Book of Broken Promises: $400 Billion Broadband Scandal & Free the Net http://irregulators.org/bookofbrokenpromises/

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    http://irregulators.org/
    Quote 2020: We are in Court Against the FCC; Time for Action.

JANUARY 17th, 2020 Oral Argument set in the DC Circuit Court of Appeals Against the FCC.
    SUMMARY: IRREGULATORS v FCC Moves Forward: Billions of Dollars Per State are in Play.
    PODCASTS: WHY IRREGULATORS v FCC is Critical

Read the Details About the Case

On April 15th, 2019, the IRREGULATORS filed to appeal an FCC decision and expose one of the largest accounting scandals in American history. 19 Years ago the FCC, with the help of AT&T, Verizon and CenturyLink, and with a single stroke was able to manipulate the federal accounting rules to always make the wired utility networks appear unprofitable, and have the state utility customers fund all of the companies’ other services, from the fiber optics for FiOS, or U-verse, to the Wireless to Business Data Services. and in 2018, the FCC decided to continue these rules for 6 more years.

The IRREGULATORS is an independent consortium of senior telecom experts, analysts, forensic auditors, and lawyers who are former staffers from the FCC, state advocate and Attorneys General Office, as well as telecom auditors and consultants. Members of the group have been working together, in different configurations, since 1999.

New Networks Institute was established in 1992 as a telecommunications market research and consulting firm. Today it acts as the Managing Director of the IRREGULATORS.

STOP the 5G Wireless: The New Fiber Optic Bait-& Switch: 5G is a plan to get promise new wireless service. it has a range of a few city blocks and requires a fiber optic wire. It is designed to get rid of the wired regulations and obligations, and use the phone customers to pay — cross-subsidize, their wireless business.
    REPORTS & FILINGS: We have filed at the FCC over the last 5 years and created a new report services to document all of this financial shell game. Read the new report service “The DIGITAL DIVIDE BY DESIGN”.
    DIGITAL DIVIDE SCANDAL: FILED WITH COMMENTS: REPORT 1: Did AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink & the FCC Intentionally Create the Digital Divide?
    Did Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink and the FCC deliberately and intentionally make the entire US state-based, telecommunications, wired utility networks appear unprofitable?
    Did they overcharge America $½ trillion or more?
    Did they create the Digital Divide and has been used to restructure the America’s communications policies to help these companies against the public interest?
    SCORE: Verizon NY Settlement: Fiber Optics to Underserved Areas; Repair of the State Utility Networks — with an Assist from the IRREGULATORS. –– While other groups talk, our groups helped to create an investigation with a settlement estimated at $300-500 million and 30000+ lines of fiber
    Last edited by onawah; 21st December 2019 at 21:59.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

mountain_jim (22nd December 2019)

30. Link to Post #539
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,554 times in 20,694 posts

Are 5G-Enabled “Smart Ambulance” Tests Contributing to Multiple Deaths of UK Ambulance Workers?
    by Alison Main
    UPDATE 21 DEC 2019:
    https://takebackyourpower.net/are-5g...lance-workers/

"In recent communications, EEAST has denied they are participating in any 5G-related trials. However, why did two sources in the telegraph article indicate that they are? Could their denial be technically true, if they are trialing new tech but it is not specifically called “5G”… or were false statements made in the Telegraph article https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...mbulances-nhs/
    and O2 press release?
    https://news.o2.co.uk/press-release/...pital-numbers/

While our internal team is not currently available to follow this up, there are indeed loose ends here. It would be very interesting to see what Mr McManus and Ms Sibson, quoted in the Telegraph article, have to say. For anyone who wants to continue these pieces of the investigation, please post what you find in the comments – thank you!

Futurists rejoice! It’s the dawn of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, where all your sci-fi dreams can and will come true. Or so the telecom industry would like you to believe. 5G is poised to revolutionize… well, everything. From video streaming to virtual gaming, the future is supposedly at hand.

We are being sold that healthcare is one of the top economic sectors to benefit from 5G technologies, from physician-to-physician consultations to at-home monitoring to video-based telemedicine. China has already conducted its first robot-assisted remote surgery (on animals) using Huawei’s 5G-network technologies. Chicago’s Rush University has teamed up with AT&T to become one of the first 5G test hospitals in the United States. And across the world, emergency response teams are testing 5G technologies to develop the “smart ambulance” and the “data-empowered paramedic” in order to revolutionize and transform patient care.

But what if 5G healthcare is its own health emergency?
    As in the United States, Britain is moving full speed ahead in rolling out 5G test grounds around the country. In June of this year, West Midlands 5G (WM5G), the UK’s first region-wide 5G testbed, teamed up with University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (UHB) and BT to simulate a paramedic in the field performing an ultrasound scan on a patient, while a clinician in a remote location interpreted the ultrasound image in real-time. Hosted by the Medical Devices Testing and Evaluation Centre (MD-TEC) in UHB’s simulation lab at the Institute of Translational Medicine, this demonstration revealed that the very idea of a 5G connected ambulance is no longer just an idea.

Providing new technologies to frontline staff to create a facility for patients to be diagnosed and triaged in an immediate and appropriate medical setting, this type of 5G connectivity will enable paramedics to perform remote diagnostics, supported by clinicians based in the hospital. Sounds great, but there are dire health consequences for both patient and paramedic in this microwave box on wheels. And are we already seeing this play out?

In September 2019, O2, a leading telecommunications services provider in the United Kingdom, announced it will be providing connectivity for a new “Smart Ambulance” at Millbrook Proving Ground, a vehicle testing facility in Bedford. The purpose of the trial is to enable O2 to develop and test the system “before it is deployed on the public network, replicating real world 5G capabilities.” According to the press release on O2’s website,

“The project will involve equipping a standard ambulance with state-of-the-art devices and connectivity to create a ‘Smart Ambulance’ that will simulate 5G connectivity, transforming the vehicle into a unique remote consultation room.”

In a concerning series of events, news reports out of England have revealed that three employees at the East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) died suddenly last month. An article in the Welwyn Hatfield Times reports that the EEAST employees included: Christopher Gill, 41, who died at Welwyn Garden City’s Birch Court in Howlands on November 15; and another paramedic from Luton, Richard Grimes, and 999 operator Luke Wright, 24, from Norwich also died between November 11 and 21.

The Mirror reports that “Shortly before their deaths a whistleblower wrote to the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust’s boss complaining about psychological abuse. Former health minister and local Lib Dem MP Norman Lamb, who also received the letter, is calling for an independent investigation into the deaths.”
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...denly-20946506

The official statement issued by Dr Tom Davis, EEAST Medical Director reads:

“We are extremely sad about the deaths recently of three of our colleagues.

“We have extended our sympathies to their families and friends at this difficult time and we have provided immediate support to them and to our colleagues, including a helpline staffed by trained experts.

“The Trust takes any concerns about the health and wellbeing of its staff extremely seriously and will always offer support to those staff who may require any help.”

And as seen on the EEAST Twitter account:
    Quote EEAST Ambulance

@EastEnglandAmb
    Thank you for all the messages of support following the sad news about our colleagues recently.

If you’re struggling, or know someone who is, please reach out – help is available.

View image on Twitter
    10:53 AM - Nov 22, 2019
    Examining the Link to 5G Trials
    When contacted about the incident and cause of death for the EEAST employees, a media relations representative from EEAST told us:

“There is an ongoing investigation and out of respect for the families of our colleagues we will not be releasing any further information…. We do not have 5G enabled smart ambulances and we are not trialling or using 5G technology.”

However, a September 2019 Mobile Marketing article about the O2 smart ambulance testing states,

“O2 is currently providing the devices and connectivity for a similar trial involving six ambulances at the East of England Ambulance Trust, led by Visionable, and funded by the UK’s innovation agency Innovate UK.”

Also in September 2019, the Telegraph reported,

“O2, the mobile phone giant, is set to begin testing ‘smart ambulances’ equipped with next generation 5G technology later this month in a deal with Samsung and the NHS. Britain’s biggest mobile network operator by number of users will pilot the technology on six ambulances from the East of England Ambulance Trust to create new services for emergency vehicles such as real-time video technology and high-quality scanners.”

Additionally quoted in the Telegraph article is Lynda Sibson, telemedicine manager with East of England NHS, who said:

“Extending this type of care into smart ambulances is an exciting next step in critical and pre-hospital emergency care.”

The cause of death for these three EEAST employees has not yet been confirmed nor released publicly. But numerous reports online indicate the declining mental state of EEAST employees, referring to the work environment as “very hostile” and the culture as “cancerous.” https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-47322524

Could there be a connection between 5G deployment in the region and the sudden deaths of these employees? Isn’t this worth questioning further?

Suicide Fears With New “Weapons Grade” Technology
    Internationally, communities are protesting the rollout and implemented of 5G and related technologies, citing both biological health and environmental concerns, and vast surveillance implications. Activist groups and organizations, including the Cornish group Villagers Against Masts (VAM), have launched local and national campaigns “to call for greater scrutiny of mobile phone technology and coverage, citing serious concerns over health risks, especially mental health.”

VAM is particularly outspoken about the 5G “weapons grade” new phone technology which is being tested in Cornwall, sparking physical and behavioral health concerns, after an unprecedented number of suicides at Bristol University in the region. In a quote from an article in CornwallLive, Jane Harvey, founding member of VAM, says,

“[S]he has deep concerns about the amount of masts needed for 5g network …. Jane said research showed that having rolled out 5G in US, there has been massive spikes in depression and anxiety, as well as a host of other complaints. 5g is a weapons grade frequency. There is no knowing the future implications for us – we are the guinea pigs.”

Safe technology activists around the world are concerned about not just the physiological health effects of radiofrequency radiation, including 5G technologies, but also the behavioral and psychological effects. Numerous scientific studies point to neuropsychiatric effects of radiofrequency radiation including sleep disturbance/insomnia, headache, depression/depressive symptoms, fatigue/tiredness, dysesthesia, concentration/attention dysfunction, memory changes, dizziness, irritability, loss of appetite/body weight, and restlessness/anxiety.

5G will massively increase electromagnetic radiation in both the microwave and millimeter wave frequencies in our environment. This next generation of wireless telecommunications will use both our current 3G and 4G wireless frequencies and also add higher frequencies in the submillimeter and millimeter waves. These new frequencies have never been evaluated by experts independent from industry for biological and environmental safety, nor were they evaluated for the synergistic effects with our current technologies. Should our first responders be telecom’s unwilling test subjects in this massive human experiment? Is the “smart ambulance” really about offering better patient care and developing fully connected mobile treatment centers?

Hundreds of peer-reviewed studies have shown biological effects from non-ionizing radiofrequency radiation.
    https://ehtrust.org/science/research...ealth-effects/
    Some of these effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being. Does this sound like a wise choice for an emergency vehicle to transport sick and injured patients to the hospital? Sure, let’s put a patient suffering cardiac arrest in a vehicle pulsating with microwave frequencies known to cause cardiovascular health effects. Will that patient even get to the hospital?

And what about the rising numbers of people around the world who are becoming overtly electrosensitive, experiencing often debilitating neuro-endocrine-immunological symptoms in the presence of electromagnetic fields, particularly wireless radiofrequency? Even in our pre-5G world, these sensitive populations do not have access to safe, low-EMF hospitals, medical facilities, or doctor’s offices, rendering it ultimately better to tough out a knee fracture or 104-fever at home than risk a potential stroke, seizure, or heart attack in the ER. Now they have to avoid all emergency transport as well.

The next time you hear an ambulance siren wail down the street, you might want to question where the patient and paramedics are more at risk – inside the vehicle or out?"

[If you or someone you know is in crisis, please contact a suicide hotline at suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html.]

5G EMF HEALTH UK

Alison Main
    Alison Main is a writer and journalist covering the dynamic interplay between environmental health, public health, technology, and humanity. Her work has been published in Southern Living Magazine, Best Self Magazine, Craftsmanship Magazine, Paleo Magazine, Notre Dame Magazine, and more. Also a seasoned graphic designer, Alison has worked with a national roster of clients in the media, corporate, and nonprofit sectors.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

mountain_jim (22nd December 2019), Philippe (22nd December 2019), raregem (22nd December 2019)

32. Link to Post #540
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,276 times in 21,093 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (22nd December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst 1 17 27 37 53 LastLast