+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Wilcock upate 2017-nov-11-12: Saudi Mass Arrests Sign of Impending Cabal Defeat?

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default David Wilcock upate 2017-nov-11-12: Saudi Mass Arrests Sign of Impending Cabal Defeat?

I wish to share the latest blog post from David Wilcock. Containing some new and important information.
    https://divinecosmos.com/start-here/...ething-big-iii

I highly suggest to read it all, it is concise and to the point (comparing to previous blog posts).

The assumptions about Q identity are questionable. The identification clues are leading and too obvious. This is the game of intelligence and counter intelligence.

Here are some important quotes:
    Quote 49 top Saudi officials were arrested and hundreds more have had their bank accounts seized, beginning on November 4th.

Once we understand that these individuals were coordinating ISIS, 9/11 and other "false flag" attacks for the Cabal, the significance of these arrests becomes quite awesome.

The above image is of some of these officials trying to sleep on tiny cots and single blankets under the bright lights of the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Saudi Arabia.

This is only one of dozens of explosive news stories all suggesting... you guessed it... Something Very Big is Coming, as we forecasted in Parts One and Two.

We have been granted the privilege of sharing new briefing details that are mission-critical and have not yet appeared anywhere else in quite this form.

This is going to be a shorter article than the previous rounds as there are many distractions occurring in the immediate term -- but this needs to get out.
    Quote The Saudi mass arrests of November 4th are as potentially significant as the defeat of the Germans in WWII -- or at least some other key part of the Axis.
    Quote LET'S NOT FORGET

Vegas was a horribly botched "false flag" incident intended to disarm the American public and make body scanners as commonplace as doorways.

This incident was littered with ritual symbology, as we discussed in Part One -- including the attacks happening right in front of a pyramid with a glowing capstone.

At least three major media products ended up forecasting the event: the movie Mars Attacks, the movie The Hangover, and the Robbie Williams song "Me and My Monkey."

The investigations into possible multiple shooters have now revealed compelling evidence of helicopters being used in the operation to insert and extract operatives.

Insider trading was another key element of Vegas, including MGM top brass selling off their holdings in advance -- at 33 dollars a share, which has occult significance.

Several commenters pointed out that George Soros also had "just so happened" to take out a 42 million-dollar "open short" on MGM right before the disaster.

This meant that as MGM hemorraged money, Soros got to drink the blood.
    Quote In retrospect, Vegas looks like a panicked attempt to distract the public before the Weinstein scandal and other massive defeats arrived. It clearly did not work.

What we are witnessing at this time is a stunning unraveling of elite sexual abuse rings and cover-ups. Each new day is another horrifying and depressing "reveal."
    Quote Most recently, this 4Chan FBI insider predicted that the US President would soon make a speech that would utterly expose the Cabal.

This speech would greatly impugn the historic credibility of the FBI, CIA and Federal Reserve, pinning almost unthinkably massive crimes on each one.

We also heard that Wikileaks has a cache of documents, photos and videos that are vastly worse than the October 2016 "Pizzagate" scandal.

Julian Assange released a code, known as a "hash," that apparently would de-encrypt this file once it was released -- whenever that turned out to be.

This file was apparently seized by the NYPD from Antony Weiner's laptop after he was arrested for pedophilia charges -- and before the FBI got their hands on it.

The file was undoubtedly compiled with the help of his wife Huma Abedin, who was vice chairwoman of Hillary's campaign.

The title of the file was Life Insurance. It was apparently intended to be used as leverage to keep Weiner and Abedin from being assassinated.

The existence of this file, and its contents, was predicted in disclosures from a DC insider at TBRNews, as well as MegAnon on 4Chan -- among others.
    Quote Just half an hour after we released Part Two, one of our top insiders we have been calling Paul was nearly killed in a head-on collision.

This was particularly significant because we had released more of his highly sensitive intel in that same article.
    Quote Then on October 23rd, the Mueller probe -- which most people thought was against Trump -- then trained its scope on the Podesta Group.

This was yet another validation of what the 4Chan insider Meganon had said.

We were told that those implicated in Pedogate would be arrested, but not perhaps for the reasons we had expected.
    Quote The very next day, October 24th, another sensation occurred.

We found out that Hillary and the Democratic National Committee ordered and financed the research that allegedly linked Trump with Russia.
    This story was also well-covered on Zero Hedge.

The entire Cabal-owned Internet behemoths of Twitter, Facebook, GooTube and Apple News have since been censoring all truth journalism as "Fake News."

Now we find definitive evidence that this entire argument was built on a wall of lies.

Insiders had already revealed to us that the entire "Fake News" narrative and the resulting censorship was intended to suppress Pedogate in the first place.
    Quote The very next day, 10/25, we found out that Hillary was the subject of yet another Congressional investigation involving almost unimaginable crimes.

This time it involved Hillary selling rights to uranium, which could be modified into nuclear weapons, for... get this... Russia!
    This is so bizarre that you can't even make it up... and the timing again suggests all the pieces are being put in place for a mass arrest scenario in the US.

On this same day, I made a rare appearance on Outer Limits Radio to discuss everything that was happening up until that moment in time.
    Quote The next big story was the release of the JFK assassination files as of October 26th -- the very next day.

These files had been classified for as many as 54 years... and the timing was intriguing to say the least.

The US president had said all the files would be released, but when the time came, a good number of them were still withheld.

Insiders told me that this delay was due to a fierce internal battle over "who would be sacrificed" -- with the Bush clan at the top of the list of suspects.

A page at the National Archives summarized the work that was being done on this issue.

An article on Inforwars revealed how Roger Stone had a key influence in recommending that these documents be released -- and what they might contain.
    Quote The very next day, 10/27, the NY Post revealed how the new documents showed the KGB believed Lyndon Baines Johnson had ordered Kennedy's death, leading to him becoming President.

NBC News revealed how FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover said the public must believe Lee Harvey Oswald had acted alone.

The UK Telegraph revealed that the British press got a telephone call about "big news" that was about to occur just 25 minutes before Kennedy was shot.

Zero Hedge covered the fact that a bullet hole had been found in the front windshield of Kennedy's car, and the government felt there were at least two shooters.

These stories were like ghosts from a forgotten time, forever changing the "official narrative" of the lone gunman. Why now?
    Quote On the same exact day that the new JFK assassination files came out, an enormous glowing sphere appeared over Siberia, prompting UFO fears.
    This was a multi-colored, luminous ball that stayed visible in the air for quite some time.

I do not believe it was an extraterrestrial vehicle. I do believe it was created by microwave-based technologies, just like the Norway Spiral.

The official explanation of rockets was deliberately ridiculous, in order to make people ask the right questions.

My feeling about this incident was that the sphere was intentionally produced by HAARP facilities in control of the Alliance, most likely in Russia.

The idea, again, is to "push the envelope" towards a full disclosure by getting people thinking and talking about UFOs, and seeing an inexplicable object.

The UFO cover-up is another aspect of the Cabal's information suppression that we have been expecting will crumble in the midst of all this
    Quote Two days later, we saw the first major A-list actor take the fall in the Hollywood pedophilia accusations -- none other than Kevin Spacey.

His current top Netflix show, House of Cards, was immediately announced as being canceled after the release of Season Six.
    Quote The next day after this started, 10/30, Corey Feldman revealed he would release the names of every person he knew of who had abused him as a child in Hollywood.

Rose McGowan was arrested for drug possession this same day, which was very suspicious timing -- since she has been a leading voice against the abuse.
    Quote WHY WAS SPACEY FIRST? WAS IT A REVENGE ATTACK BY THE CABAL?

It didn't take long for me to remember that Kevin Spacey had very bravely exposed the Cabal like never before on House of Cards back in June 2017.
    Quote I am not saying that what Kevin Spacey did to his victims was right. Far from it.

What I am saying is that House of Cards has been bravely exposing the murders and crimes of the Clinton administration, where Spacey is Bill and Robin Wright is Hillary.

Although Spacey does not greatly resemble Bill, the similarity between Robin Wright and Hillary is undeniable.

We see Spacey kill people throughout the show, invoking memories of the countless bizarre murders associated with the Clintons.

However, the Cabal may have felt the exposure of Bohemian Grove crossed the line. The Alliance may well have been behind this.

Since everything was falling apart for the Cabal anyway, they may have deliberately pushed Spacey's accusations to the forefront as a punishment... and a warning.

The gang saying that would be appropriate here is Snitches get stitches.

By November 1st, it was openly acknowledged that Hollywood was in a panic, having no idea who would be next in the ongoing exposures.
    Quote 10/30: CERTIFIED ROYAL CANADIAN MINT GOLD EXPOSED AS A FAKE

The Canadian government is still effectively controlled by Great Britain, which has been a Cabal stronghold for some time, although the Alliance is gaining ground.

Another potentially Alliance-driven disclosure was when a Canadian gold bar that was supposedly authentic was discovered to be fraudulent.

That's right. The bar was bought from an official Canadian government source, but once assayed, it was nothing more than a worthless fake.

This suggests the possibility of mass tampering taking place with the gold supply at the very highest levels -- as another form of emergency Cabal fundraiser.

At this point, the number of highly noteworthy events in such a short time makes a very clear case for some sort of mass arrests in the making.
    Quote I have no idea if "Q Anon" is really the President of the United States, but considering how he has already used Twitter to leak intel, it is entirely possible.

There are a variety of clues in these posts that suggest it could indeed be him, or that he is at least assisting whomever is doing it.

Again, the Reddit user ToddWhiskey has created a complete summary of ALL Q Anon posts, and continually updates it as they come out.

Click here to read them.
    Quote Bear in mind, no insider I have spoken to has said this is Trump -- but as you will see, I have since heard that these disclosures are indeed authentic.

That makes the contents very exciting for me indeed.
    Quote Certainly, there are any number of statements in the above selections that could have been written directly by Trump.

In fact, with the code that was provided the next day, Donald J. Trump becomes the most logical choice for the author by far.

It feels as if 4Chan finally offered him a secret, public platform to give us behind-the-scenes intel about the coming mass arrests.

Who else would be in a position to talk about mind control technology and other weapons in the White House and the need to circumvent it?
    Quote Q SIGNALS MASS ARRESTS... BUT THE TIMELINE SEEMED TO BE A BIT OFF

Still to this day, it appears that the most significant Q disclosure occurred on November 1st, 2017.

When I first read it, I thought it was "too good to be true" and therefore had to be a Live Action Role Play, or LARP.

I chatted briefly with Brad Kauila Pele on this, and for a while I was going with his name for this insider, LARPAnon... though later I realized it was absolutey real.

In hindsight, I am glad I took my time to study the information deeply, before making any snap conclusions in public.

What we see here is a distinct break from the "questions only" format that occurs throughout the remainder of the disclosures, up to this very day.

That alone makes it very significant.

It is a bold prophecy of the coming mass arrests... only the timeline appeared to be much more optimistic than it should have been, according to some:
    Quote THERE ARE DEEPER REASONS AT WORK

Bear in mind that Q Anon said "we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public... actionable 11/4."

He also said, "false leaks have been made" for protective purposes.

This makes a lot more sense once you understand what multiple insiders have told me for many years now.

Saudi Arabia is not, or at least was not a truly autonomous country.

On a secret level, it was a direct proxy army, intelligence organization and oily funding apparatus for the Cabal.

Apparently, many of the dirty tricks and false flag attacks we see, such as 9/11, Isis and Vegas, were all being orchestrated through Saudi Arabia.

Now we find out from insiders that the 49 people who were arrested in Saudi Arabia on that first day were the key players in this secret, treasonous collusion with the Cabal.

For that same reason, any mass arrests in the United States would be much safer after the key brain for fake terror attacks in the world had been ripped out.
    Quote WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE?

Given the gravity of the mass arrests that then occurred in Saudi Arabia, we can definitely say Q Anon had advance knowledge of a major, upcoming event of massive geopolitical significance.

It appears that the Alliance, working in concert with Trump, met with the new de-facto king of Saudi Arabia, Prince Mohammed bin-Salman, and said "let's make a deal."

The deal was for bin Salman to turn in favor of the Alliance -- and perform mass arrests, exposing and defeating the entire Cabal command structure in his country.

This will restore the honor of Saudi Arabia and give them a way to regain legitimacy on the world stage in the aftermath of these stunning mass arrests and disclosures.

Who else would be in a position to have leaked this information in advance besides Donald J. Trump? Who else would the numerical code be in reference to?
    Quote ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS...

Isn't it interesting that Trump was safely on his plane, visiting Asia, as this stunning mass arrest against the terror brain of the Cabal occurred?

This is exactly what the Q Anon insider predicted would happen on the very same day that it actually occurred.

If Q Anon is indeed Donald J. Trump, or someone working with him to release intel to the public through 4Chan, what were the purposes of disclosing secret meetings outside the White House?

Why did he tell us that weapons and mind control technology had been found in the White House, and had to be removed?

Did the Alliance plan out the Saudi mass arrest operation in areas that were free of any Cabal surveillance?

A clean room is called a SCIF, or Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. No one can monitor these conversations.

The very first four letters Q Anon ever typed were SCI[F]. Is that a coincidence? [Now I'm starting to sound just like him!]

The only disinformation in the report, intentionally confusing the Cabal, was that the mass arrest occurred in Saudi Arabia, not the United States.

At least for now.
    Quote NOVEMBER 4TH: THE SAUDI MASS ARRESTS

On the exact day that Q Anon predicted mass arrests, we saw that very same thing occur in Saudi Arabia -- as 49 top political figures were taken into custody.
    Quote Certain mainstream media articles since this event occurred have tried to raise fears that this is some sort of dangerous takeover of Saudi Arabia.

The insider disclosures we have been surveying here paint a very different picture.
    Quote NOVEMBER 7TH: HUNDREDS OF SAUDI BANK ACCOUNTS FROZEN

Then on November 7th, we found out that hundreds of top Saudi officials have had their bank accounts frozen.
    We have truly never seen any operation of this scope and magnitude in modern times. It is truly astonishing:
    Quote MEGANON CONFIRMS THE VALIDITY OF Q ANON

The connection between the imminent Q Anon prognostication of mass arrests, and what we then saw in Saudi Arabia on the very same day, is undeniable.

I was equally impressed when MegAnon finally re-appeared on November 4th and confirmed that Q Anon was the real deal.
    Quote NOVEMBER 5TH: MAJOR NEW BRIEFINGS FROM COREY GOODE AND TOP INSIDERS

At the same time that MegAnon finally resurfaced and vouched for the authenticity of Q Anon, Corey Goode passed along a major new briefing.

This information is coming to him from a relatively new group that has connections to the very highest levels here on Earth.

The contents were very similar to what we were already seeing -- and confirmed many things. Take a look:
    [11/5/17, 6:49:36 AM] Corey Goode: Wow, just received a briefing.

The military is indeed getting ready for a potential decapitation of the Cabal with surgical strikes by SF [Special Forces] Teams.

They are already training by taping out floor plans of their targets on the floors of hangars and practicing kicking in doors.

They are also being briefed on their potential targets.

A “limited coup” is looking more and more likely.

In the briefing they once again stated the importance of having a minimum of 2 weeks of food/water in our homes.

[11/5/17, 6:56:31 AM] Corey Goode: It was further revealed that the Secret Grand Juries were almost totally complete with their investigations when everything changed.

They had sealed indictments being prepared when they received a cache of new info that gave them a wider net to cast.

Their investigation has since expanded dramatically.

So much about the plans of a coup is known about by the Cabal that I don’t know how much longer the Alliance can wait to act and prevent the Cabal from sneaking out of the country.

Some of the really bad ones have already left.

Our SF teams are planning on going in to some of these countries that are hiding these Cabal members and taking them by force.

Wow... the briefings have been pretty heavy recently. We shall see what happens, as no plan survives the battlefield.

[11/5/17, 10:36:40 AM] David Wilcock: Well, get this… MegAnon just resurfaced and seems to think Q is predominantly accurate. Now what you’re telling me lines up as well.

Apparently another 9/11 was planned and thwarted very recently, as in 11/2, and the arrests would have taken place this weekend had it worked.

They are both also flagging the awesome importance of Saudi Arabia’s recent mass arrests as another immediate precursor of what will happen here.

CG: I was told this morning that this is mostly accurate, but the dates are ambitious.

DW: Wow. SF means Strike Force, I assume?

CG: Special Forces.

DW: Ah. Exactly how many hours of briefings have you had in just the recent past?

CG: 26 hours from one source and 15 hours from another source.

DW: My God!

CG: No kidding, dude.

DW: So we can say that?

CG: Yes.

A swarm of Alliance operations are coiled and ready to strike.

DW: Well, just thinking of the skeptics here, let me ask a question.

If there are only about 14 possible hours a day that you could actively be briefed, and if this occurred over a weekend, that’s three days where you did nothing else but listen to people talk.

CG: They were spread out over 7 days. 26 hrs in just 3 1/2 days alone.

DW: That is a lot.

CG: Yes, it's enough to make you brain dead, actually.

DW: Wow. I am cold and tingling all over.

CG: Most of the operations are non-violent, or what we wouldn’t typically think of as military.

They will range from propaganda, electronic warfare and covert teams that arrest people.

Some Secret Service/Body Guard positions were infiltrated, and some of these top figures are basically in custody and don’t even know it.

Many of the targets of these operations have their jets on 24-hour standby notice. Pilots are sleeping at air hangars, ready to leave at a moment’s notice.

Many of the targets of these operations have been denied safe haven in some of the bunkers where they were promised sanctuary, which is typical Cabal.

The planes will be intercepted by the US Air Force if they try to leave US Airspace.

The hangars are under observation and they now have a way to shut down all underground shuttles simultaneously.

[11/5/17, 11:11:51 AM] David Wilcock: I assume this is all for pub?

CG: Yes.

DW: Awesome. Very exciting.

Quote THE VERY SAME DAY, NOVEMBER 4TH: DONNA BRAZILE SPILLS THE BEANS

On the same day the arrests started, top Clinton campaign manager Donna Brazile revealed Hillary had rigged and stolen the nomination and campaign money all along.
    Quote BRAZILE CONTINUES SPILLING THE BEANS

Then on November 11th, Drudge tweeted that Brazile is haunted by the possibility that Hillary was responsible for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.

Let's not forget that Seth Rich may very well have been the real leaker of the October 2016 Pedogate emails -- not Russia:
    Quote THEN ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING

On November 5th, right after the Saudi mass arrests became the top story on Drudge Report, now the number-one news site in the world, the narrative changed.

A former Air Force veteran, dishonorably discharged, murdered almost everyone in a small Christian church in Texas.

This had the Cabal's fingerprints all over it, including the idea that the killer may have been under some form of post-hypnotic mind control.
    Quote THE VERY NEXT DAY: TOP THREE FEDERAL RESERVE LEADERS LEAVING THEIR POSTS

Immediately after this sad and depressing mass shooting, we heard that the top three leaders of the Fed are stepping down:
    Quote NOVEMBER 11TH: ISIS FINALLY DEFEATED IN SYRIA

Another sign of key Alliance operations reaching a conclusion regards the defeat of ISIS in Syria.

Their last stronghold just fell.

This should be great news -- and is -- but it was subject to a mass media blackout.

Instead, the story was covered by the indie news site The Last American Vagabond.

This is further evidence that the entire Cabal terror apparatus is being systematically dismantled.

With mass arrests in Saudi Arabia, it was probably easier to defeat Isis -- and further reduce the threats of reprisal terror attacks as the Cabal is defeated.
    Quote The excitement level was further enhanced when 13,213 additional JFK documents were suddenly released late this week, on November 9th.

This is another area in which swift action is required to find out exactly what truths they may contain.

There will be more to report, but for right now that's as far as it goes.

Click here to read the MegAnon archive. Click here to read the Q Anon archive.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Alan (14th November 2017), betoobig (14th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), ceetee9 (14th November 2017), East Sun (14th November 2017), enigma3 (14th November 2017), fourty-two (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), Inaiá (14th November 2017), Inversion (14th November 2017), Jayke (13th November 2017), justntime2learn (13th November 2017), KiwiElf (13th November 2017), Lifebringer (14th November 2017), Michelle Marie (13th November 2017), mountain_jim (14th November 2017), Noelle (14th November 2017), onevoice (14th November 2017), ramus (14th November 2017), sllim11 (13th November 2017), toppy (14th November 2017), wnlight (15th November 2017), Zanshin (14th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Wilcock upate 2017-nov-11-12: Saudi Mass Arrests Sign of Impending Cabal Defeat?

Saudi shuffle realigned kingdom towards China. A weaker U.S. influence in the region further isolates Israel, and increases the likelihood of a major conflict in the Middle East.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Bruno (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), PathWalker (14th November 2017), toppy (14th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock upate 2017-nov-11-12: Saudi Mass Arrests Sign of Impending Cabal Defeat?

I’m tainted.. wilcock has discredited himself too many times in the past to buy the latest bridge he is selling.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Basho (15th November 2017), bluestflame (14th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), ChristianSky (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), happyuk (14th November 2017), Harley (14th November 2017), Iancorgi (14th November 2017), justntime2learn (14th November 2017), KansasGirl (16th November 2017), Paprika (15th November 2017), Satori (14th November 2017), toppy (14th November 2017), Valle (14th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 times in 412 posts

Thank you Pathwalker.

A couple of observations. After hearing for years of DW’s awesome insider intel, now his best insider source is Q from 4CHAN! ... which is public for everyone. Furthermore his confirmation sources are Corey Goode and Ben Fulford?! Note CG’s contribution is zero on the intel... just a lot of self grandizing. Anyone could have said what he said after reading the Q material.

Finally, did I read correctly that DW is taking partial credit for Q’s information leakage?... “This whole release seemed to be in direct response to the attention Alex Jones, myself and others had recently called to MegAnon, making it far more widely known.”

D

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Basho (15th November 2017), bluestflame (14th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), ChristianSky (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), happyuk (14th November 2017), Harley (14th November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (14th November 2017), justntime2learn (14th November 2017), KiwiElf (14th November 2017), Matthew (15th November 2017), Paprika (15th November 2017), Satori (14th November 2017), Valle (14th November 2017), WTHTLight (14th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Why is it whenever DW write's, someone "Almost died last night"?

Really cool that Corey Goode offered confirmation of "Q's" data drops (TOOK-UP THREE PAGES OF MY READING TIME!)!

I'm really glad that "Q's" data drops are in agreement with what DW has been telling us all along (Oh it's true!).

Hey! Maybe DW is "Q"!

But seriously, this article was a really nice Recap of everything we already knew.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Harley; 14th November 2017 at 04:08.
    Harley

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Basho (15th November 2017), bluestflame (14th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), Chuck (14th November 2017), enigma3 (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (14th November 2017), justntime2learn (14th November 2017), KiwiElf (14th November 2017), Matthew (15th November 2017), mountain_jim (14th November 2017), PathWalker (14th November 2017), WTHTLight (14th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    Thank you Pathwalker.

A couple of observations. After hearing for years of DW’s awesome insider intel, now his best insider source is Q from 4CHAN! ... which is public for everyone. Furthermore his confirmation sources are Corey Goode and Ben Fulford?! Note CG’s contribution is zero on the intel... just a lot of self grandizing. Anyone could have said what he said after reading the Q material.

Finally, did I read correctly that DW is taking partial credit for Q’s information leakage?... “This whole release seemed to be in direct response to the attention Alex Jones, myself and others had recently called to MegAnon, making it far more widely known.”

D
    Funny you mention that...

Here is the partial text from Fulford's latest (which actually is pretty close....) (pics in the link of Hillary & McCain also discussed at length in 4CHAN - looks like they're all getting onboard)...

https://benjaminfulford.net/

Quote Khazarian mob takedown: Hundreds of Saudi arrests followed by hundreds of U.S. arrests
    By Benjamin Fulford White Dragon Society 95 Comments

The great purge of Khazarian mobsters continues as hundreds of arrests of Saudi princes, generals, and politicians is now being followed up with the 842 sealed indictments against senior Khazarian gangsters in the U.S., confirmed by Pentagon, CIA, and other sources.

https://twitter.com/damartin32/statu...01088570974208

Pentagon sources sent the photos below showing Hillary Clinton and U.S. Senator John “Daesh” McCain “in custody wearing orthopedic boots to hide GPS ankle bracelet on their right leg.”

The fact is that most politicians in Washington, D.C. have become very rich since joining politics, in ways that cannot be remotely justified by their salaries. This means most have been bribed, and that is why most of them are going to go to jail. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has been deliberately acting senile in public recently in order to have a medical excuse to avoid arrest, NSA sources say.

These same NSA sources are now saying the mass shooting that took place in Las Vegas on October 1 was an attempt by mercenaries working for the G4S security company (http://www.g4s.com/) hired by George Bush Sr. to create a distraction in order to kill U.S. President Donald Trump and Saudi Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Sultan (MBS). Trump and MBS were meeting in secret at the suites in the Mandalay Bay Hotel, owned by MBS, to discuss the mass arrest of the perpetrators of the 9/11 terror attacks, these sources say.

Both Trump and MBS were evacuated safely and the arrests have now begun in a way that can no longer be denied by the corporate propaganda media, multiple sources confirm.
    As the arrests were taking place, Trump had a secret meeting in Vietnam with Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Here is what a CIA source, who had eyes and ears at the meeting, had to say.

“There is a lot more than the ‘the sideline meetings and brief handshakes’ that the media has portrayed. The three world leaders (Trump, Putin, and Xi Jinping) met off the record...

12. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    I’m tainted.. wilcock has discredited himself too many times in the past to buy the latest bridge he is selling.
    Baby & the bathwater Joe?

I'd also recommend reading Wilcock's Part 1 & II on this... totally consistent with everything 4CHAN have come up with so far...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 14th November 2017 at 04:38.

13. Link to Post #8
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

I'd also recommend reading Wilcock's Part 1 & II on this... totally consistent with everything 4CHAN have come up with so far...
    Certainly possible. Kind of suspicious how wilcock manifests this info after the Q thing has been going on for nearly half a month though?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

bluestflame (14th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), Harley (14th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th November 2017), justntime2learn (14th November 2017), KansasGirl (16th November 2017), KiwiElf (14th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

Certainly possible. Kind of suspicious how wilcock manifests this info after the Q thing has been going on for nearly half a month though?
    Ooops my bad - I meant Wilcock has been reporting stuff from 4-CHAN (both Q & MegAnon) accurately over these last three Parts with his own interpretation added; (Wilcock is considerably easier to read! ) - he's not taking any credit for this, just his own interpretation of it .

He and a few others have misinterpreted a small bit of it IMO (ie dates mostly...). Namely dates when [sealed] indictments of key players would be made. Wilcock and others don't seem to realise that because they are sealed, we're not going to know if they were made (or not) on those dates until they are unsealed.

The 4CHAN leaks incl MegAnon have been going for almost a year, the "Q" material started at the beginning of Nov with a bit of overlap from MegAnon; it's assumed there may be more than one "Q".

(Then there's the upcoming Wikileaks dump still to happen... IF it does, I suspect it will be carefully timed to coincide with the OP's post #1 for the final "killshot").

It's spread across several active threads atm but most of it is here with Bill's Post #15 onwards - a couple of posts after your video :

A “Very Bad Day” Scenario: DoD exercises 4-6 November

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-4-6-November

As "Q" would say, "start at the beginning until you reach the end"
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 14th November 2017 at 10:47.

16. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here's an ironic twist: 4-CHAN leaks now reviewing Wilcock's 3 x Reports (this one included)

17. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

all about the timing

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), KiwiElf (15th November 2017), PathWalker (15th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

the core JFK files have most probably been destroyed yrs. ago; if my read sources have been correct most files about Oswald have been destroyed in a fire (accidental?)

Larry

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), KiwiElf (15th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread