+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help finding a good hypnotherapist. Do any of you know anyone?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Default I need help finding a good hypnotherapist. Do any of you know anyone?

Hey, guys. My boyfriend and I have recently come to an important realization; he is likely an abductee.

I am 100% convinced, he remains open-minded, but on the fence.

We're ready to take the next step and have him undergo hypnotic regression. That being said, we are pretty tight financially, and can't travel out of state, so we're going to have to keep it in Texas, preferably, near the Austin area. That last part is not necessary.

If any of you are able to do it via Skype (I'm not sure it's even possible, but it's worth mentioning), then please PM me, and we'll discuss how to go about it.

That being said, this is a huge step in his life, and not to be taken lightly.

We need a hypnotist who follows the criteria that Dr. David Jacobs puts so eloquently:

''
    "
    " 1. The person must either be a competent, ethical, hypnotist or must work with one.

2. The investigator and/or hypnotist should be well versed in the patterns of UFO abductions in order to pursue to investigation correctly, helping the subject explore his or her memories smoothly and systematically. Investigators or hypnotists with a personal agenda (New Age, Spiritual, Transformational, "Doom and Gloom,") should be avoided, unless this is precisely what you are looking for.

3. Ideally, the hypnotist should either be a therapist or work with one in order to help the abductee deal with the events that are uncovered.

4. The final criterion is subtle and elusive: The investigator and the hypnotist should be particularly sensitive, perceptive, and willing to learn, criteria that is difficult to obtain but is perhaps the most valuable of all."

So, this is essentially what we're looking for.

I apologize if this offends; I am not trying to be picky or dismiss any personal beliefs. Instead, I aim to do this as cleanly and professionally as possible, with minimal bias and agenda, and zero pollution/implantation if at all possible. This is too important to mess up, and we cannot have him remember any false memories or something of the sort.

Thank you in advance. I'll be sure to document his journey here, if he consents.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2017), Billy (14th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), KiwiElf (14th November 2017), Kryztian (17th November 2017), Nasu (14th November 2017), Teknishun (14th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: I need help finding a good hypnotherapist. Do any of you know anyone?

As a retired Hynotherapist I would ask for evidence of proper training.
    I was trained in Erickson methods--he was one of the leading lights of his day.
    Any major training body will have a list of qualified practitioners.

Best wishes
    Chris

https://www.erickson-foundation.org/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2017), Billy (14th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), enigma3 (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), KiwiElf (14th November 2017), Lefty Dave (14th November 2017), Nasu (14th November 2017), Teknishun (14th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: I need help finding a good hypnotherapist. Do any of you know anyone?

Dear Indigris,

Re: Help for you and your boyfriend, please copy and past the links in to google and youtube for information about Dr Corrado Malanga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKUHGZrsboo

https://stopalienabductions.wordpres...rrado-malanga/

http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/ali...h-dorica-manu/

https://www.scribd.com/lists/4289939...O-M-A-Articles

This is my third time I have tried to post a reply back to you today, they were quite lengthy posts, but for some reason I stupidly deleted them when I went to post my reply's to you, I have gone through my own LUX and Jinn entities experience,
    Dr Corrando Malangas work and turning back to faith in Jesus has helped myself to
    remove or stop my own problems, unfortunately Malanga is Italian and he only speaks
    Italian, but there are English translations of his work, please take your time to read and study his work if you wish to do so, I hope this helps, If you would like any more info or to talk about my own experiences I am more than happy to do so,

Good luck, Kind Regards, Tony

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teknishun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2017), Billy (14th November 2017), Bruno (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), greybeard (14th November 2017), Kryztian (17th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,535 times in 32,931 posts

Dr David Jacobs. He doesn't even charge for the sessions, as the information retrieved adds to his world-class body of abduction research.

Contact him via his site:

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th November 2017), Billy (14th November 2017), enigma3 (14th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), greybeard (14th November 2017), Nasu (14th November 2017), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017), Teknishun (14th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dr David Jacobs. He doesn't even charge for the sessions, as the information retrieved adds to his world-class body of abduction research.

Contact him via his site:
    Thanks for the suggestion, Bill.

I'm not sure that it can be done remotely, but I contacted him asking just that. Worst that he can say is no

I'll check back here with his answer, in case someone, someday, could benefit from reading this.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2017), greybeard (19th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017), Teknishun (14th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread