+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CALIFORNIA SCHOOL SHOOTING gunman targets children

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default CALIFORNIA SCHOOL SHOOTING gunman targets children

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

avid (15th November 2017), Bill Ryan (15th November 2017), bluestflame (15th November 2017), BMJ (15th November 2017), Bruno (15th November 2017), justntime2learn (14th November 2017), Michelle Marie (14th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017), Noelle (14th November 2017), wnlight (15th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: CALIFORNIA SCHOOL SHOOTING gunman targets children

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

BMJ (15th November 2017), Bruno (15th November 2017), justntime2learn (14th November 2017), Michelle Marie (14th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017), Noelle (14th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

*sigh* Another one.

At this rate, it's a quarterly occurrence.

Let's keep a close eye on this one.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

BMJ (15th November 2017), Bruno (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (14th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017), Noelle (14th November 2017), sllim11 (14th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

the globalists will keep killing us and killing us until they disarm us.

no congressmen will have the guts to come out and say we know the alphabet agencies, on behalf of their globalist masters, are doing it to us. Something is really up that they are so desperate to commit one or two atrocities per month now, concert goers, church people and now kids.... what will they target next, funeral processions?...Good God...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Art (15th November 2017), conk (15th November 2017), Kano (15th November 2017), Matt P (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), NancyV (16th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017), Noelle (14th November 2017), Satori (15th November 2017), sllim11 (15th November 2017), sunwings (15th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    the globalists will keep killing us and killing us until they disarm us.

no congressmen will have the guts to come out and say we know the alphabet agencies, on behalf of their globalist masters, are doing it to us. Something is really up that they are so desperate to commit one or two atrocities per month now, concert goers, church people and now kids.... what will they target next, funeral processions?...Good God...
    Not to worry, Helene. It will only be a couple of posts before some discerning member informs us that this shooting never happened - that all those dead children are fictional and the witnesses are all actors hired by George Soros.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

BMJ (15th November 2017), Bruno (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017), sllim11 (15th November 2017), sunwings (15th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

This shooting never happened. All those dead children are fictional and the witnesses are all actors hired by George Soros.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Art (15th November 2017), BMJ (15th November 2017), Bruno (15th November 2017), conk (15th November 2017), Fellow Aspirant (15th November 2017), Helene West (15th November 2017), justntime2learn (15th November 2017), KiwiElf (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017), Satori (15th November 2017), sllim11 (15th November 2017), sunwings (15th November 2017), Tintin (15th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,386 times in 1,715 posts

I wonder if it is another false flag?

Are the tptw trying to get an emotional reaction from the public, by targeting the most innocent and vulnerable, are they hoping for a wave of a emotional reaction from the public which can be transformed into support of their gun control agenda.

We will just have to what and see.
    Last edited by BMJ; 15th November 2017 at 09:24.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bruno (15th November 2017), Helene West (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    This shooting never happened. All those dead children are fictional and the witnesses are all actors hired by George Soros.
    Well, that was fast!

Unfortunately, this is black enough to appeal to my really dark sense of humour. Made me chuckle, I'm sad to say.

Thanks, neutronstar, for the comic relief. I think.

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 15th November 2017 at 15:48.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

conk (15th November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), neutronstar (16th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Of course, these despicable acts of random violence are manufactured by tptb, whether real people die or not. I have trouble accepting that all (or even most) of the deaths are faked. I am sure that tptb think "Why not just go ahead and shoot them?" They don't care about lives or about families torn apart.

These terrorist events do help distract people from any Clinton criminal family information that appears in the news.

Note: As long as this stuff continues I cannot use the "tptw" acronym.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

BMJ (16th November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    I wonder if it is another false flag?

Are the tptw trying to get an emotional reaction from the public, by targeting the most innocent and vulnerable, are they hoping for a wave of a emotional reaction from the public which can be transformed into support of their gun control agenda.

We will just have to what and see.
    Precisely.
    What would help if some congressmen called the abc agencies out on this cause many in congress have to know damn well what is going on. But if they are good they are scared. JFK wanted the CIA dissolved for a reason. they were diabolical 54 years ago and they are out of control now. Congress is scared of them. In no way do I believe they are a 'we the people' organization but the private police force of the richest in the world serving the one world government agenda for which global human disarmament is a requisite.

I also don't believe the assault against Rand paul, a 2nd amendment advocate, was just a nutjob neighbor.
    They are really coming on like gangbusters for their human disarmament project and I fear they will keep up the killing until a hero in congress calls them out, which would put congress in chaos, or the globalist lackey members of congress start whittling away at the 2nd amend. We are dealing with ruthless sociopaths yet much of america will buy into the lone nut or whatever is the official story. It's so much easier...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

BMJ (16th November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), NancyV (16th November 2017), wnlight (16th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    Well, that was fast!

Unfortunately, this is black enough to appeal to my really dark sense of humour. Made me chuckle, I'm sad to say.

Thanks, neutronstar, for the comic relief. I think.

Brian
    Ya, it was a joke. I'm pretty burned out on these shootings to take the time to attempt to find out if it was real or not. I don't doubt there are people in this world that are just crazy and would do it. But I also don't know how far along they have come in mind control sense Sirhan Sirhan.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

BMJ (16th November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), Satori (16th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)

What would help if some congressmen called the abc agencies out on this cause many in congress have to know damn well what is going on. But if they are good they are scared. JFK wanted the CIA dissolved for a reason. they were diabolical 54 years ago and they are out of control now. Congress is scared of them. In no way do I believe they are a 'we the people' organization but the private police force of the richest in the world serving the one world government agenda for which global human disarmament is a requisite.
    You are aware that the President has direct authority over all of the Alphabet Agencies right? You are aware that the President has the platform from which to launch a PR move against these organizations right? You are aware that the president can drastically reform and reshape the Agency if decided it was a priority right?

You are aware that the Church Committee reports have already said that the covert action side of the CIA does more harm than good in the 70s right. Congress HAS spoken out about the abuses of the CIA. Both the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence AND the House committee on intelligence have produced documents highlighting the abuses of the Intelligence Community.

You should really read through them. I am and it is fascinating what they put to paper in the 70s

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...ed-commissions

But noooooo it should be some congressmen(legislative) that should do it . . .

+ Reply to Thread