+ Reply to Thread

Thread: REWARD! $5,000 TO $7,000 Dollars To Make Damaging Remarks. Would You Do It?

1. Link to Post #1
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Default REWARD! $5,000 TO $7,000 Dollars To Make Damaging Remarks. Would You Do It?

REWARD! $5,000 TO $7,000 Dollars To Make Damaging Remarks.

Would You Do It?

Quote I'm calling to find out if anyone at this address is Female between the ages of 54 to 57 years old willing
    to make Damaging Remarks about Candidate William R... for a Reward of between $5,000 and $7,000 Dollars.
    Watch from 00:30 to 7:30
    Moore Accuser Removes Anti Moore, Anti Trump FB Rants, 1889

The Still Report
    Published on Nov 15, 2017

- Virtual Shield VPN - Black Friday SPECIAL. IDENTISAFE Turns off camera & mic on Windows. Go to:
    https://www.virtualshield.com/billstill

Good morning, I’m still reporting on: Moore Accuser Removes Anti Moore, Anti Trump FB Rants, 1889

Synopsis:Why is Judge Roy Moore important? Because he would be the swing vote in the U.S. Senate on a host of conservative, Pro-Trump issues – essentially nullifying turncoat Sen. John McCain’s vote.
    But there is a deeper reason. This is what they tried on Donald Trump – exact same gig – and it nearly worked. They nearly drove him out of the Presidential contest.
    Thirty days out from the election is the perfect time for salacious gossip to be repeated, but not investigated by the MSM. People tend to hear the oft repeated initial lies and not the later correction that the lie was actually a deliberate untruth devised by the Deep State Ministry of Propaganda.
    If the DSMOP wins this time with this tactic - and Judge Moore either withdraws or is somehow defeated at the polls, this will change the way all political races will be run in the future.
    Why? Here’s the macroeconomic argument. Senate races keep getting more and more expensive every year. The current record holder is the race was the 2016 Senate race between Pennsylvania Republican incumbent Sen. Pat Toomey and his challenger, Democrat Katie McGinty which clocked in at over $162 million. The recent special election Congressional race in Georgia cost over $50 million.
    But what a bargain it would be if you could swing a Senate election 20, 30 or 40 points if, in the last 30 days before the election, you spent $25-$50,000 to mount a robo-call targeting Democrat women in the state in question, offering to pay any woman $5,000 who would agree to swear on a stack of bibles that the Republican candidate had had sex with when she was 16. Only the first 10 women with the best “evidence” will be chosen. Hurry, hurry, hurry!
    Oh, and don’t worry about proving it. We won’t investigate or vet your story, and you’ll have the full powers of the DSMOP to create an alternate reality for you should any nosy members of the MSM actually try to investigate. Oh, one more thing, you are guaranteed to get your 15 minutes of fame – probably a lot more.
    Do you think you would have any trouble getting 10 volunteers? No way! Do you think we are making this up? Check this courtesy of Mobile, Alabama TV station WKRG, Channel 5:
    [insert]
    Harley

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

BMJ (16th November 2017), Bruno (16th November 2017), Callista (16th November 2017), Ewan (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), gaiagirl (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (16th November 2017), Matt P (16th November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: REWARD! $5,000 TO $7,000 Dollars To Make Damaging Remarks. Would You Do It?

And I Just Now Picked This One Up:

Quote Dear Sean:

I am suffering the same treatment other Republicans have had to endure.

A month prior to the general election for U.S. Senate in Alabama, I have been attacked by the Washington Post and other liberal media in a desperate attempt to smear my character and defeat my campaign.

Over the last 40 years I have held several public offices, including Deputy District Attorney, Circuit Judge, and Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. In addition to running five statewide and three county campaigns for public office, I have been involved in two major controversies that attracted national attention, one about the Ten Commandments and the other the sanctity of marriage.

The Alabama Judicial Inquiry Commission, Court of the Judiciary, and Attorney General have investigated, scrutinized, examined, and vetted me, not to mention every opposing candidate against whom I have run.

I have been married for almost 33 years to my wife Kayla. We have four children and five granddaughters.

We are in the process of investigating these false allegations to determine their origin and motivation. For instance, we have documented that the most recent accuser, Beverly Nelson, was a party in a divorce action before me in Etowah County Circuit Court in 1999. No motion was made for me to recuse. In her accusations, Nelson did not mention that I was the judge assigned to her divorce case in 1999, a matter that apparently caused her no distress at a time that was 18 years closer to the alleged assault. Yet 18 years later, while talking before the cameras about the supposed assault, she seemingly could not contain her emotions.

My signature on the order of dismissal in the divorce case was annotated with the letters “D.A.,” representing the initials of my court assistant. Curiously the supposed yearbook inscription is also followed by the same initials—”D.A.” But at that time I was Deputy District Attorney, not district attorney. Those initials as well as the date under the signature block and the printed name of the restaurant are written in a style inconsistent with the rest of the yearbook inscription. The “7’s” in “Christmas 1977” are in a noticeably different script than the “7’s” in the date “12-22-77.” I believe tampering has occurred.

Are we at a stage in American politics in which false allegations can overcome a public record of 40 years, stampede the media and politicians to condemn an innocent man, and potentially impact the outcome of an election of national importance? When allegations of events occurring 40 years ago—and never before mentioned during a 40-year career of public service—are brought out and taken seriously only 30 days before a critical election, we may be in trouble as a country.

I adamantly deny the allegations of Leigh Corfman and Beverly Nelson, did not date underage girls, and have taken steps to begin a civil action for defamation. Because of that, at the direction of counsel, I cannot comment further.

- Roy S. Moore.
    Source
    Harley

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bruno (16th November 2017), Callista (16th November 2017), Ewan (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), gaiagirl (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (16th November 2017), Matt P (16th November 2017), sigma6 (16th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: REWARD! $5,000 TO $7,000 Dollars To Make Damaging Remarks. Would You Do It?

It's A Sad, Sad World.

Last edited by Harley; 16th November 2017 at 08:32.
    Harley

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bruno (16th November 2017), conk (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (16th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

For no money in the world...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Harley (16th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

It all comes down to Personal Integrity & the set of rules one lives by!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Harley (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (16th November 2017), Michi (16th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

I was just watching the satire of Moore on Jimmy Kimmel from last night. The good news is the entertainment doesn't sway my decision which is more fact-based. Bad news is not everyone sees it as entertainment.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Harley (16th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Making it hard to take anything at face value anymore..... Further the division
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Harley (17th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread