+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: InPower Movement--Take Action for Change!

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: InPower Movement--Take Action for Change!

Today I sent this information through email to our Public Utility Commission of Oregon:

A Professor of Toxicology Explains How EMFs Cause Biological Damage and Even Cancer
    June 3, 2018
    http://emf.news/2018-06-03-a-profess...ge-cancer.html

We are warned to lower exposure to smart meters.
    We do not consent to the installation of smart meters.
    I also copied Senator Jeff Merkeley on the email.

I figure every little bit helps.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st August 2018), KiwiElf (19th July 2018), Kristin (16th September 2018), mojo (22nd July 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

I've been getting responses from the Public Utilities Commission. Basically, they are just presenting their processes and their information.

But one major point was brought up by a speaker at a meeting tonight in a nearby community: the Public Utility Commission had meetings with the power companies, not with the people. They are supposed to be supporting the people, but they are putting the profits of the power companies over the safety and privacy of the people.

They are violating our 4th Amendment Rights with the Smart Meters. (And the whole Smart Gid thing, including 5G.)

This people in this nearby community are planning to educate their neighbors and take multiple forms of action. Some safety measures, including covers you can make with some simple materials from the hardware store, were discussed.

Tomorrow night, there is yet another meeting in another nearby community. There seems to be momentum building.

I keep learning more about what is happening, besides the health effects and privacy issues of the smart meters. For example, a few people reported that their homes were broken into. One man had a camera rolling and caught it on camera. Another one showed the evidence of the lock that was broken.

This seems like an unfriendly takeover! Certainly people are suffering from damaging health effects. We are hearing of specific local cases.

Tonight I put a bumper sticker on my car about saying no to smart meters. I've never put bumper stickers on my cars before! LOL

In the near future, I'll be going to more meetings, sending more communication through mail and email, continuing the InPowerMovement process, and helping others fill out forms.

Oh, and I have some shungite that I'll use for protection from EMFs.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 18th July 2018 at 04:52.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st August 2018), genevieve (18th July 2018), KiwiElf (19th July 2018), mojo (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (18th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Hiya folks;

Am pasting this here on behalf of Michelle Marie as she's having some computer gremlins atm. This is the letter MM has sent to the Pacific Power company - KE

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    PACIFIC POWER

Hello! Eric Holje,

Good day to you! Thank you very much for responding to my concerns that I sent to the Public Utility Commission of Oregon.

I just want to be clear: I do not agree to any contract that involves the installation of Smart Meters. The data collection is against the 4th Amendment of the Consitution of the United States. We have the right to privacy in our own homes.

Laws are being broken at both the state and federal levels by the rollout of the "Smart Meter" & overall "Smart Grid" technology that not only violates our privacy, but has been repeatedly proven and documented to damage the health of people exposed to it. The rate of fire damage from Smart Meters has also been repeatedly documented and proven.

I understand from a meeting I went to last night, that there is a class action lawsuit aimed at the power companies as a result of the high incidence of Smart Meters causing fire damage.

Testimonies of damaging health effects were also shared. These were personal experiences by people in the room. Many more are documented throughout the Internet. Scientists, such as Dr. Pall and other scientists have explicitly detailed the nature and extent of health damages to our immune systems, hormones, DNA, brains and mental functioning, and how it causes cancer. The EMF radiation has been proven to cause autism in children whose mothers were exposed to it when they were pregnant.

These undeniable facts make it imperative for each person involved in the push to rollout harmful technologies to realize their responsibility and accountability. In this light, I have submitted "Notices of Liability Regarding Tresspassing Technology" to Pacific Power, the Public Utility Commission of Oregon, and several public servants in government. These legal actions are binding as they have been signed, notarized, and witnessed.

Many people in many communities in Oregon and all across the nation are voicing their concerns and refusal to participate in the rollout of these harmful technologies. Will you listen to the voice of the people and consider our safety and privacy, or will you attempt to bully us for control and profit? These actions are against the people and against the law.

This movement to recall all Smart Meters is growing, and I'm sure you realize that the unity and cooperation amongst the people is strong. Please listen.

Thank you for your heartfelt time and attention to this crucial matter.

cc: PUC of Oregon
    Senator Jeff Merkely

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Thanks, KiwiElf.

This letter is being shared to indicate where we are at in negotiating with the power company. Together we are standing strong for our legal rights!

MM

PS. I forgot to mention in my letter that the class action lawsuit is a number of insurance companies banding together against the power companies who refute their responsibilities regarding the damages caused by Smart Meters.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 19th July 2018 at 00:52.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st August 2018), KiwiElf (19th July 2018), mojo (22nd July 2018), we-R-one (19th July 2018)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

Hey, MM. If you have the info of those insurance companies' actions used as defense against the harmful use of smart meters I'd appreciate your reference to them.
    Thanks, Hymn.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

BMJ (1st August 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), mojo (22nd July 2018)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Hey, MM. If you have the info of those insurance companies' actions used as defense against the harmful use of smart meters I'd appreciate your reference to them.
    Thanks, Hymn.
    I can try to get that information. It came up in a discussion at one of our nearby community discussion meetings. The information came from a community member in the audience.

I'll have to say, I have never been in a room filled with so many informed people. The room was full of people who are really awake to what's going on. People mentioned the Georgia Guidestones, Agenda 21, the DEWs at the California fires, the Rothschilds, and many things that I did not know. One person said that the homes with Smart Meters were burned to the ground, and the others did not.

I have no way to substantiate their claims, but as I mentioned, their level of awareness increased the credibility of the information for me.

Here is a must see video about Smart Meters from a posting on another thread...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1236960

That post also contains a recent article that describes a class action lawsuit in Maine from 5,000 activists who claim their electricity bill skyrocketed after receiving Smart Meters.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 22nd July 2018 at 15:38.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st August 2018), Hym (23rd July 2018), mojo (22nd July 2018)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Yesterday, I went to our local meeting about Smart Meters. We have a scientist in the group who gave a report about how he is developing protocols for taking Radio Frequency measurements from Smart Meters. Some with protective devices, some without. Some near the meter, some at various distances. He has agreed to come to my house at some point to take measurements.

About 2 weeks ago, in spite of the fact that I sent certified documentation regarding Trespassing Technology indicating that I did not want a Smart Meter, we had a Smart Meter installed on our house. It's amazing how many people are voicing their choice to not have Smart Meters and how the power companies are overriding laws, including our 4th Amendment of the Constitution, and forcing these upon the population. We know this is only one piece of the Smart Grid Technocracy used for surveillance and control. 5G is next, and we will continue our community awareness and activism about that, too.

If you haven't seen the "Take Back Your Power" video, watch it here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1236960

The reality of what is happening is made quite clear.
    Genocide proven.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 22nd July 2018 at 15:50.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st August 2018), Hym (23rd July 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

On Friday, I sent out 3 "Cease and Desist" orders regarding my choice to NOT have a Smart Meter. One to the Public Utility Commission of Oregon, one to Pacific Power, and one to PacifiCorp.

These forms are available on this website.
    Anyone could download them and use them.
    (Modify, if necessary.)

www.freedom2sayno2smartmeters.org

I tailored the form for my specific situation and sent them certified with a return receipt request.
    Yesterday, I went to the steering committee meeting for Smart Meters and got selected to take the meeting minutes. I was also voted in to be part of the core group. Each meeting, I learn a lot, and I'm involved with how we plan to move forward.

I also got a call from a friend who wants to join in on these activities. He will go with me to the next meeting in a neighboring community.

Is anyone on this forum doing anything in their community regarding Smart Meters, 5G, or any type of community awareness programs?

I would love to know!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 29th July 2018 at 18:31.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st August 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I've been to several meetings and I have sent more letters to our Public Utility Commission. I also watched a live-stream meeting with the PUC, Pacific Power, and public commentary. While the PUC and Power companies each had a chance to make presentations, they attempted to limit the public comments to one issue: the initial opt-out fee. Some people took the liberty to stray from that singular issue.

One man had just gotten out of the hospital. (He had heart arythmia from the EMFs from the smart meter.) We also heard about other negative health effects.

In the end, they voted to eliminate the initial $137 opt-out fee. There is stll a $36 monthly fee if you choose to opt-out.

I wrote a follow up letter addressing the broader issues, and that particular letter focused on surveillance and our Fourth Amendment Rights to privacy in our homes. I quoted Elana Freeman from her book, Under An Ionized Sky. (Project Avalon library has it.)
    Today I prepared the forms for Round 3 of the InPowerMovement. I did mine, and my friend's forms. Tomorrow we go to the notary. Then, Thursday we will send them out via certified mail.

Also on Thursday, I'm going about an hour away to a nearby community to help them fill out InPowerMovement forms.
    And Wed. 8/22, a group of us are going to our county commissioners to speak about smart meters. A representative from our group has already been in contact with them, and they are going to send a letter to the PUC on our behalf.

Acquiring awareness is also still very important to me. The overall smart grid plan that combines with the Internet of Things and DEW (Directed Energy Weapons) is a very integral part of Agenda 21/2030/Resilience. It was secretive for a reason! But learning about it, speaking up, and writing and going on public record is our best defense that I know of right now.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 21st August 2018 at 17:44.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

genevieve (23rd August 2018), Orph (21st August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st August 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

So, they are charging you 36.00 a month NOT to have the smart meter? That is highway robbery.

Be careful out there Michelle. Go get em.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th August 2018), genevieve (23rd August 2018), Michelle Marie (21st August 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Oh, yes. And they offered to take mine off for >$300.

They installed it AFTER I sent a Notice of Liability for Trespassing Technology.

In the BIG picture there's a "changing of the guard". They are being hit with Truth Arrows from many different directions; many different levels.

I don't feel powerless and I don't have any fear.

I'm going...! Ha!

MM

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th August 2018), genevieve (23rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st August 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Escaping the Smart Grid: A Conversation with the InPowerMovement

The InPowerMovement:

"A lawful procedure that lets people work in commerce using A group of laws that are ancient that have been operating on the planet for quite some time."

"We are proposing an action inside of that jurisdiction and it's very effective because the so-called powers that be are subject to these rules."

"I discovered this a few years ago and the results were quite remarkable."

"We are expecting to see the same kind of results on a number of issues that are happening on the planet."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TACIT AGREEMENT--you agree unless you speak out and say "No!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Separation (as in country borders) is an illusion.
    The air is everywhere. Water is everywhere.

The Canadian goose does not check in at the border.
    It flies south in the winter and returns in the spring.

The companies that are installing Smart Grid technologies are operating above countries. They are putting it everywhere in the world.

"Law Merchant" has to do with international law and will work anywhere on the globe where people are doing commerce which is pretty much everybody."

Do it with intention.

--------------------Cal Washington-------------------

**The power companies have a $20 Million budget to pay off or lobby state legislators.**

"Gatekeepers" in each country are supposed to do the right thing. The Notice of Liability for the InPowerMovement are sent to those gatekeepers to hold them accountable.

This works in ANY country.
    www.inpowermovement.com

(Get the forms. Fill them out. Send them in.)

Watch episode 1-video. Then watch episode 2-filling out forms directions.

They are using this for profit and for surveillance,
    and there individuals who have died from fires from smart meters.

We have the truth on our side.

-----------------Josh Sol -------------------

"A new law in Holland where police have the ability to surveil an entire block using only one smart meter on the block. They can turn on any smart device in that area."

"All countries are doing this." (Smart Grid technology)

People need to take action.

Spiritual Aspect...stand in your power.

-------------------------Max Igan------------------------

"Clapper made clear that the ***Internet of Things*** --the many devices like thermostats, cameras, and other appliances that are increasingly connected to the Internet--are providing ample opportunity for intelligence agencies to spy on targets, and possibly the masses."

Feb. 2016
    Constitution @43:33

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

MM

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th August 2018), genevieve (23rd August 2018), norman (25th August 2018), Valerie Villars (25th August 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Our local action group got a little press when showing up for a county commissioner meeting.

Smart Meters - local article of protest (Rogue Valley)
    https://ktvl.com/news/local/the-figh...ters-continues

Nearby....

Mt. Shasta pushback
    https://kobi5.com/news/mount-shasta-...llation-83182/

Yesterday, I submitted my "Round 3" Notices of Default of the InPowerMovement. Later, I went about an hour away to a newborn community and helped about a dozen people fill out the first form: "Notice of Liability for Trespassing Technology".

Tomorrow morning we have a meeting about what we are doing next. There is a protest on September 1st.

We are not accepting the Smart Meters and we are firing research towards the power companies, public utility commission, and local politicians continuously.

We say NO! to Smart Meters! And we are holding them accountable.

MM

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th August 2018), genevieve (25th August 2018), norman (25th August 2018), Valerie Villars (25th August 2018)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

You GO, Girl!!

Great to see a picture of you Val! Wish I could give you & MM a Big Hug!!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

KiwiElf (16th September 2018), Michelle Marie (25th August 2018)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Hugs all around!

Consider yourself squeezed!

MM
    (Ok... Back to topic)

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th August 2018), KiwiElf (16th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

We're doing our part in Southern Oregon to get educated and spread awareness about Smart meters. We have meetings to plan, prepare, and share what we've learned regularly.

For my part, I help people fill ot InPowerMovement forms and I take the meeting minutes, then type them up and have them edited before sending them out to the Smart Meter group. I don't go to all of the meetings or protests. My way is through writing and visualizing intentions (using causal consciousness).

However, I did attend this Pacific Power "workshop" that they put on to promote smart meters. What I observed was that:

1) There was low attendance.
    2) They sent protesters to a "free speech" zone and did not allow them to enter.
    3) They called the sheriff against one of our friends who just had some informational flyers with him.
    See video below...
    4) And most remarkably, the people attending the workshop knew more than the power company employees and they expressed their concerns with their questions. Everybody was kind to one another and politely shared information, but they were outnumbered and under-informed.

Eli--Pacific Power event at the Jackson County Expo
    September 8, 2018

The Sheriff supported Free Speech!!!

It all worked out perfectly and peacefully in the end.
    I went to another event at the next pavilion looking for our Smart Meter booth -- about marijuana farming--and a block party with GREAT music & food after thatM

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 16th September 2018 at 05:01.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

genevieve (16th September 2018), KiwiElf (16th September 2018), norman (16th September 2018), Valerie Villars (16th September 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,018 times in 8,167 posts

The Still Unsolved Mystery of the Eugene Signal

Truthstream Media
    Published on 1 Oct 2018
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Norman, I am only at the 2:10 mark and the video is talking about a man whose cornea was burned. So was mine. I had a hole in it. A hole. That came from nowhere. This is when I was being targeted. I also had some kind of major hit on the side of my nose. I am not making this up.

I still have the scar on my cornea and on the side of my nose. It made me deathly ill for weeks. I still don't know how I survived that and healed.

I miss Michelle Marie.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018)

35. Link to Post #59
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,645 times in 20,814 posts

Lightbulb Re: InPower Movement--Take Action for Change!

Successfully Smart Meter Removed by Southern Electric Thanks To This Letter!

Linnet Woods:

Good news for British members. This letter is written in the correct legalese to be effective in stopping anyone from installing a Smart meter in your home or obliging them to remove one already installed. Please share and please think about getting a lawyer in your country, if you are not in the UK, to create and test one which works with your country's laws.

Hi everyone this is a letter that my boyfriend wrote for my mother and she successfully got her smart meter removed by Southern Electric:

Xxxxx

Dear xxxx,

CC: For the attention of the Chief Executive and other Board Directors.

NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT FOR ‘SMART’ METER INSTALLATION, NOTICE OF LIABILITY AND REQUEST FOR ‘SMART’ METER REMOVAL

To you and all other parties, be advised that I withdraw my consent for both the installation and use of any and all ‘Smart’ Meters or any other surveillance and activity monitoring device, or devices, at my place of residence as noted herein.

Seeing as you have already installed one, I hereby request that it is removed by xxxxxx and replaced with an analogue meter. If it is not removed by xxxx on xxxxx, I will stop my direct debit and all payment to your company will desist. I also request that an analogue meter is installed by xxxxx at xxxx.

Installation and use of any surveillance and activity monitoring device that sends and receives communications technology is hereby refused and prohibited. Consent is legally required for installation of any surveillance device and any device that will collect and transmit private and personal data to undisclosed and unauthorised parties for undisclosed and unauthorised purposes. This consent is hereby withdrawn. Authorisation for sharing of personal and private information may only be given by the originator and subject of that information. That authorisation is hereby withdrawn and refused with regard to the advised property.

‘Smart’ Meters violate many of my human rights, such as those laid out by the European Convention on Human Rights under Article 1 of the First Protocol, Article 2 (right to life), Article 3 (prohibition of torture/degrading treatment), Article 5 (right to liberty and security), Article 8 (right to respect for private and family life) and Article 12 – (right to marry and to found a family).

‘Smart’ Meters cause endangerment to residents through many factors and my reasons for denying consent for installation include:

01. Wireless ‘Smart’ Meters, when activated, emit intense, pulsed bursts of non-ionising, RF microwave radiation. More than 5,000 studies have shown that non-ionising microwave radiation/RF EMF is harmful to humans, animals and plants.

02. On 31st May 2011, the World Health Organisation’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) categorised RF EMFs as a possible CARCINOGEN (Class 2b) – the same as lead, DDT, chloroform & methylmercury.

03. On 6th May 2011, the Council of Europe issued a report titled “Potential dangers of EMFs and their effect on the environment” in which they called for an IMMEDIATE reduction in exposure to EMFs by children. The Council advocates a precautionary principle be applied to wireless emissions to prevent public health disaster akin to “tobacco, leaded petrol and asbestos”. ‘Smart’ Meters will increase – not decrease – the EMF exposure to members of a household and their neighbours.

04. As demonstrated by Daniel Hirsch, Senior Nuclear Policy Lecturer at UCSC, ‘Smart’ Meters can expose the body to 160x to 800x times as much microwave radiation as mobile phones. ‘Smart’ Meters can emit intense pulses of radiation in excess of 190,000 times every day.

05. Human, animal and cell culture studies indicate long-term systemic health effects from RF microwave radiation, including hormone disruption, DNA damage, leakage of blood-brain- barrier, sperm count reduction & damage, sleep disorders, learning difficulties, attention deficit & hyperactivity disorders, dementia and cancer including leukemia and brain glioma (tumours). There is concern that pregnant women & children are particularly vulnerable.

06. The ICNIRP safety standards which the UK Government and HPA continue to use, fail to recognise the non-thermal, biological effects of microwave radiation. These standards were voted obsolete by the European Parliament, 522 to 16 votes – yet still remain in use in the UK.

07. As highlighted by Dr. David Carpenter (Director of the Institute of Health and Environment – University of Albany – and former head of the New York Department of Public Health), there is evidence that exposure to RF radiation increases the risk of cancer, increases damage to the nervous system, causes electro-sensitivity, has adverse reproductive effects and a variety of other effects on different organ systems. He has stated on record that there is “no justification for the statement that ‘Smart’ Meters have no adverse health effects”.

08. European surveys have shown at least 1 in 20 people are moderately or severely sensitive to RF EMF radiation, experiencing a broad range of debilitating symptoms. The number of sufferers is rising rapidly. This is problematic and in some cases life-changing for sufferers, and will place further pressure on the National Health Service as well as impacting business productivity.

09. In January 2011, the American Association of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) has called for the complete removal of ‘Smart’ Meters and a return to safe analogue due to scientific and medical studies repeatedly showing health risks from exposure to microwaves emitted from wireless devices.

10. In March 2012, Dr Andrew Goldsworthy’s research warned that Water ‘Smart’ Meters, via their strong RF microwave emissions, can severely reduce water quality, leading to increased toxicity of poisons present in the body.

11. ‘Smart’ Meters monitor household activity and occupancy in violation of my rights to privacy and domestic security.

12. ‘Smart” Meters identify individual electrical devices inside the home and record when they are operated causing invasion of privacy.

13. They transmit wireless signals which may be intercepted by unauthorised and unknown parties. Those signals can be used to monitor behavior and occupancy and they can be used by criminals to aid criminal activity against the occupants.

14. Data about occupant’s daily habits and activities are collected, recorded and stored in permanent databases which are accessed by parties not authorized or invited to know and share that private data by those whose activities were recorded.

15. Those with access to the ‘Smart’ Meter databases can review a permanent history of household activities complete with calendar and time-of-day metrics to gain a highly invasive and detailed view of the lives of the occupants.

16. Those databases may be shared with, or fall into the hands of criminals, blackmailers, corrupt law enforcement, private hackers of wireless transmissions, power company employees, and other unidentified parties who may act against the interests of the occupants under metered surveillance.

17. It may be possible with analysis of certain ‘Smart’ Meter data for unauthorized and distant parties to determine medical conditions, sexual activities, and physical locations of persons within the home, vacancy patterns and personal information and habits of the occupants.

18. Energy/utility companies and Government agencies do not have the lawful right to monitor, manage and control my utility usage. Profiling and monitoring of my energy and utility usage is a gross invasion of privacy and will be susceptible to misuse in the wrong hands.

19. A one year study in Toronto, Canada, showed the energy/utility bills have gone up in 80% of cases, many by more than 50%.

20. The UK Government has said ‘Smart’ Meters will cost more than £11billion for estimated savings of just £25 per home/year – and that saving will only possible if customers have at least two ‘Smart’ Meters and succeed in changing their own behaviour to create the savings. Not only will there be a need for this £11billion to be clawed back, in part, through my energy/utility bills, but many new ‘Smart’ Meters only have a 10 year lifespan before requiring replacement – which is a shorter lifespan than current analogue meters. They will potentially require more regular servicing too.

21. Wireless transmissions of my personal energy usage, with information about the devices I use, when I use them and what I am doing with them at any given moment, will be available to your organisation and any potential hackers.

22. Smart meters can be hacked, have been hacked and will continue to be hacked. By deploying millions of ‘Smart’ Meters with the same software, firmware and hardware, they become a highly-concentrated, strategic target for any malicious hackers and will endanger the community if an attacker, for example, can switch the power on and off from remote en masse. This makes ‘Smart’ Meters dangerous and a liability to the bill-payers who would have to ultimately pay for any damage through higher bills. The FBI has warned that ‘Smart’ Meters hacking real and is “likely to spread”.

23. Ethical hackers in Germany have shown how easy it is to unlawfully access data from ‘Smart’ Meters and to remotely control them. This is a risk to me, my family and our entire energy grid. Former CIA Director James Woolsey has called ‘Smart’ Grid a “really, really stupid idea”.

24. In a wireless ‘Smart’ Grid, my entire home will become a node on the Internet. This means my home and device usage will suddenly become available to hackers, who can use the data to analyse when certain people are at home, e.g. young children.

25. In the US, this data has been sold by energy companies to 3rd parties, e.g. police, corporate marketing departments and insurance companies. ‘Smart’ Meters represent pieces of invasive surveillance equipment within my home. I may have nothing to hide but I believe that I have the right to defend my privacy and my right to decide how I use my utilities which you provide to me as a service.

26. Smart’ Meters will make it far easier to disconnect customers remotely – a particular concern in light of the hacking threats, especially to ‘Smart’ Water Meters.

27. In North America, ‘Smart’ Meters have been shown to explode, cause fires, and can interfere with sensitive electrical devices such as heart pacemakers.

28. Smart meters are not protected from EMP attacks, large EMP or localized EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulses).

29. Disabling the receiver will not prevent other forms of “hacks”. For example, a malicious attacker could confuse the internal CPU, reset it, change random memory locations, change the KWH reading, force a power disconnect, or completely disable a ‘Smart’ Meter with a simple coil of wire and a small battery. This can’t happen with a mechanical meter. It is well known that a wide EMP can take out car computers; ‘Smart’ Meters will make that possible on the city wide electric infrastructure.

30. A thief or burglar could use the same EMP or hacking methods to turn off the house power even if the electrical switch box is locked.

31. Scientists have widely refuted claims that ‘Smart’ Meters are ‘green’. There is a significant (and growing) body of work showing ‘Smart’ Meters actually harm nature and our environment.

32. ‘Smart’ Meters, in tandem with In-Home-Display units, are likely to consume far more energy than the old analogue meters do.

33. The Council of Europe’s May 2011 report on RF microwave radiation indicated that hundreds of studies have identified significant impacts of sustained RF microwave radiation on our natural environment, including: stress reactions and genetic problems in plants, trees, animals and insects, problems in migratory animals like birds and bees, birth defects in calves and fertility problems in herds.

34. Tree deaths, plant die-offs and bee colony collapse disorder cases have also been reported shortly after Smart Meter installation/activation in the United States.

I am exercising my lawful right to forbid, refuse and deny consent for the installation and use of any monitoring, eavesdropping, and surveillance devices on my property, my place of residence and my place of occupancy. That applies to and includes ‘Smart’ Meters and surveillance and activity monitoring devices of any and all kinds. Be advised that since one is already installed, I request that it is removed by xxxxxxxx and replaced with an analogue meter by xxxxxx at xxxx.

Once the ‘Smart’ Meter is removed, any further attempts to install any such device directed at me, other occupants, my property or residence will constitute trespass, stalking, wiretapping and unlawful surveillance and endangerment of health and safety, all prohibited and punishable by law through criminal and civil complaints.

All persons, government agencies and private organisations responsible for installing or continuing to operate monitoring devices directed at or recording my activities, which I have not specifically authorised in writing, will be fully liable for any violations, intrusions, harm or negative consequences caused or made possible by those devices.

This is legal notice. Since a ‘Smart’ Meter has already been installed, I request that it is removed by xxxxxxxxxxxxx, by which time the liabilities listed above may not be denied or avoided by parties named and implied in this notice. Civil Servant immunities and protections do not apply to the installation of ‘Smart’ Meters due to the criminal violations they represent.

I reserve the right to amend this notice and complaint at any time. This is not a complete list of concerns since this technology is new and new information is being found every day. Concerns listed here are not in any particular order.

Notice to principal is notice to agent and notice to agent is notice to principal. All rights reserved.

SIGNED:
    NAME:
    DATE:
    ADDRESS:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/stop5...3220619113097/
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th February 2019 at 00:57.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3