+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: InPower Movement--Take Action for Change!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default InPower Movement--Take Action for Change!

It was suggested by Ewan here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1190789

That this should have its own thread.

https://inpowermovement.com

I've watched the 2 videos and downloaded the paperwork, and this is brilliant, not to mention powerful and legally biding.

The first video explains the levels of law and the fundamental basis and process for taking this action.

The second video (you sign up on their website--it's free), gives detailed instructions to fill out the paperwork. Most of the work has already been done in creating the paperwork, citing the laws, and creating the forms and detailed instructions.

The forms are available to download on the website.

This application was designed for smart meters. One exhibit page is required and it's easy to access. I just looked up information about smart meters online for my utility company and printed a copy. All the information needed is online.

They even make a checklist for the whole process.

If enough people do this, we can make a safer world.

Are you willing to learn about it?
    Maybe take action?

I'm completing my papers and then I'm going to gather some local community support. Doing it as a group, or community will have greater bearing. I'll at least get a handful of people involved. I have some friends who are active in this sort of thing.

More hope here!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st August 2018), Bluegreen (16th November 2017), BMJ (18th November 2017), drneglector (16th November 2017), Ewan (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), genevieve (16th November 2017), Hervé (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (16th November 2017), Lettherebelight (16th November 2017), LifeAngel (17th November 2017), Miaspri (17th November 2017), onevoice (16th November 2017), Skapegoat (17th November 2017), Star Tsar (16th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2018), Tintin (25th August 2018), yelik (16th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: InPower Movement--Take Action for Change!

Imagine all the other possibilities!!!

With a few modifications, forms could be made for vaccinations, cell tower microwave radiation, geoengineering/chemtrails GMO food, etc.

Our work is cut out for us!

I'm just getting started.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), drneglector (16th November 2017), Ewan (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), genevieve (16th November 2017), Hervé (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (16th November 2017), Lettherebelight (16th November 2017), Miaspri (17th November 2017), Star Tsar (16th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Default Re: InPower Movement--Take Action for Change!

Well done Michelle.

Hopefully people understand that this can be applied to many situations where corporations are requiring something of us, ie. agreement.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), genevieve (16th November 2017), Hervé (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (16th November 2017), Lettherebelight (16th November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), Star Tsar (16th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Very interesting implications if people were to work together more. But just like a corporation you need some leadership to drive this. Challenging the Chemtrailing agenda could be worth a shot - there's plenty of evidence available. It's just not been approached in the right way.

When I've challenged the UK Government and their agents on Chemtrailing they have never denied it is taking place, only that it is nothing to do with them - Hence it is NATO in my opinion.

In fact the UK Strategic Air Command does not deny the existing of UFO's or even ET - only that their records show no threat to UK air space

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Ewan (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), justntime2learn (16th November 2017), Lettherebelight (16th November 2017), Michelle Marie (16th November 2017), Skapegoat (17th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: InPower Movement--Take Action for Change!

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Very interesting implications if people were to work together more. But just like a corporation you need some leadership to drive this. Challenging the Chemtrailing agenda could be worth a shot - there's plenty of evidence available. It's just not been approached in the right way.

When I've challenged the UK Government and their agents on Chemtrailing they have never denied it is taking place, only that it is nothing to do with them - Hence it is NATO in my opinion.

In fact the UK Strategic Air Command does not deny the existing of UFO's or even ET - only that their records show no threat to UK air space
    The format given is very clear. Our local chemtrail awareness group used community events to inform the local population. (Those who cared to learn.). I think with this format, we take our local governments to task, then state, then Federal. We can include the EPA for chemtrails.

We ARE gathering and taking action together.

This inspires hope. It requires unity, and that IS happening.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1502
Size:  33.7 KB

We the people are the power. We don't need saviours.

Power to the Peaceful!!!
    MM

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), Ewan (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), yelik (17th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)

The format given is very clear. Our local chemtrail awareness group used community events to inform the local population. (Those who cared to learn.). I think with this format, we take our local governments to task, then state, then Federal. We can include the EPA for chemtrails.

We ARE gathering and taking action together.

This inspires hope. It requires unity, and that IS happening.

Attachment 36481

We the people are the power. We don't need saviours.

Power to the Peaceful!!!
    MM
    Good one. I think once the approach and format has been shown to work it could be rolled out wider. It would be difficult for the authorities to challenge these groups because we’re using their own rules against them.

No doubt they’ll start changing the laws behind the scenes – all in the interest of national security

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), Ewan (17th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Inaiá (24th August 2018), Michelle Marie (17th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (17th November 2017), BMJ (18th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th November 2017), Michelle Marie (17th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks, Yelik. Thanks, Ewan.

I've downloaded the forms and directions, identified the four people to send them to (the CEO of power company, commissioner of public utilities, state government-governor, and Federal government-senator).

I've emailed a few community members and I will set up and attend a few meetings before mailing the forms. (Power in numbers + spreading awareness.)

I'll keep you posted as to my progress and responses.

MM

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

avid (17th November 2017), BMJ (18th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th November 2017), genevieve (18th November 2017), yelik (18th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Are you sure you don't have a smart meter opt out? I do, and did. Maybe it's something individual localities fought for, but maybe it's hidden and not common knowledge. At first the opt-outs had to pay $5/mo to supposedly cover the cost of meter readers, but a couple years later even that was fought for and rescinded.

Let's keep in mind that there are really NOT individual energy companies, they are all under one umbrella all marching to the same smart meter orders from the top. Not sure if that still means the 'individual' local sources can have the opt out and others can't or....

Point is, if opt outs exists for all, this site would be an elaborate scam. I especially don't like that it's titled numerous issues, but really only addresses smart meters and eventually leads to trying to get you to buy their videos.
    https://inpowermovement.com/shop/

OF COURSE there are going to be MANY scams using sophisticated production techniques that look just like this site with very credible looking actors and scripts that prey on awakening people's fears. Is this one of them?
    Last edited by waves; 17th November 2017 at 19:30.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th November 2017), Michelle Marie (18th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Are you sure you don't have a smart meter opt out? I do, and did. Maybe it's something individual localities fought for, but maybe it's hidden and not common knowledge. At first the opt-outs had to pay $5/mo to supposedly cover the cost of meter readers, but a couple years later even that was fought for and rescinded.

Let's keep in mind that there are really NOT individual energy companies, they are all under one umbrella all marching to the same smart meter orders from the top. Not sure if that still means the 'individual' local sources can have the opt out and others can't or....

Point is, if opt outs exists for all, this site would be an elaborate scam. I especially don't like that it's titled numerous issues, but really only addresses smart meters and eventually leads to trying to get you to buy their videos.
    https://inpowermovement.com/shop/

OF COURSE there are going to be MANY scams using sophisticated production techniques that look just like this site with very credible looking actors and scripts that prey on awakening people's fears. Is this one of them?
    The videos are FREE.

The forms are FREE.

I have everything I need and I did not spend anything. They do accept donations, just like Project Avalon that provides a beneficial free service. Funding is inspired by the great worth of the project.

An opt-out would only serve one person at a time rather than protecting the population at large by holding all players accountable.

How would my local public utilities commission know what their accountability and liability was without this action? What about state and Federal government officials?

No, this is a piece of the trend to illuminate truth and restore justice.

Just as all the pieces of the cabal are being dissolved, this accountability movement will cement the trend from the level of We, the People.

We stand for truth. It has no cost; but it is priceless.

Moving forward...
    MM

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th November 2017), genevieve (18th November 2017), yelik (18th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Today I shared the video with a friend. He's a long time activist for truth. He knows a lot more than me about contract law.

I printed the documents for him. 🌟🌻🌟

Every step forward counts...

MM

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (19th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th November 2017), genevieve (19th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Today I just signed up to be on the ground crew for the InPower movement. I committed to working 2 -4 hours per week. My offering includes helping to organize community events.

This movement forces accountability through "lawful" action.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out their website and watch the first video.

Www.inpowermovement.com

This is a great grass roots movement that will support the current regime change. As we move forward, there is top to bottom action combined with bottom to top action. It sounds like a victory sandwich to me!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 9th January 2018 at 04:38.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st December 2017), genevieve (30th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

This is an interview by Max Igan:

Max Igan interviews Josh de Sol and Cal Washington
    from InPower Movement

Smart .meters are for profit and surveillance.
    Gov. Agencies do not admit the non-thermal health damages that have been proven by thousands of scientific studies.
    An attorney general changed his tune and allowed for a free opt-out
    In Canada there were no valid signature to enact this legislation. (Listen to this weird story)
    Law Merchant. -- works anywhere in the world!
    Notice of Liability sent to gatekeepers. (Lawful action)
    Addresses root of the problem in the document itself.
    Using military grade technology.
    California builder SB-649. -- can install infrastructure right outside your bedroom window
    You evoke your full authority as a multi-dimensional being, that is why it is so effective.

"The government just admitted it would use smart devices for spying."
    Feb. 9, 2016. -- the Internet of everything.

This method of forcing accountability will be used for many things: vaccinations, Deceptive agendas, chemtrails, government agencies serving corporations rather than the people, abuse of power, unlawful laws, and all manner of crimes.

We have community groups who meet to share information. Have you been a part of such groups?

I have helped organize, helped with technical setup, of course attended and learned, marched carrying signs, advertised events with flyers and online. This is just to say, many people I know ARE taking action.

The InPower movement is taking it to the next level...naming names. Sending official documents using certified mail. It is barely getting started as far as being large and expanding the scope of broadcasting the message.

One step at a time.

Who would be willing to also take action?

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 9th January 2018 at 04:56.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), Mike (9th January 2018), onawah (9th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Here in the big city, dealing with commercial premises.

Interesting to note that energy brokers and utilities are going to extraordinary lengths (and cost) to ensure that ALL locations have these meters. Its like they have to get all premises re-metered before --- SOMETHING --- what could it be?

Could it be that there will be some kind of measurable phenomenon associated with these meters, that would become obvious if there were locations without the meters , so it HAS TO BE ALL before that 'something' is implemented.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Here in the big city, dealing with commercial premises.

Interesting to note that energy brokers and utilities are going to extraordinary lengths (and cost) to ensure that ALL locations have these meters. Its like they have to get all premises re-metered before --- SOMETHING --- what could it be?

Could it be that there will be some kind of measurable phenomenon associated with these meters, that would become obvious if there were locations without the meters , so it HAS TO BE ALL before that 'something' is implemented.
    As I research, I keep getting more pieces if the information puzzle.

Big push for U.N. Agendas 21 & 2030. It's weaponized. It's about control.

That's why knowledge combined with action is power.

Why do Rothschild's have ownership in public utilities? I'm going to listen more to Deborah Tavares. I learned about her from the Q posts and she has put forth much effort in bringing forth critical information. That truth is our armor.

Videos within:
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...ifornia-fires/

Only 42 reported dead when over 400 are still missing. More MSM coverup.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 9th January 2018 at 15:40.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)

Videos within:

MM
    That's a huge disparity. I live where this happened Oct. 9. Why believe that statement or Mr. Hodges face value without any source cited? What is the original date of this info that was copied from somewhere else? Has it changed since the middle of chaos?

Our community loses all credibility when we carelessly propagate wildly wrong info in the same paragraph as fingerpointing.

It also says a lot about the credibility of Mr. Hodges to leave uncorrected data this extreme up and running.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th January 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)

Videos within:

MM
    That's a huge disparity. I live where this happened Oct. 9. Why believe that statement or Mr. Hodges face value without any source cited? What is the original date of this info that was copied from somewhere else? Has it changed since the middle of chaos?

Our community loses all credibility when we carelessly propagate wildly wrong info in the same paragraph as fingerpointing.

It also says a lot about the credibility of Mr. Hodges to leave uncorrected data this extreme up and running.
    There are varying reports, I'm sure in a situation like this. Who could keep track of those numbers?
    Especially when the remains are decimated.

Another source reported 285 missing.
    http://uproxx.com/news/california-fi...dreds-missing/

CNN 23 dead, 500+ missing.
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/11/us/ca...tes/index.html

ABC News: At least 31 dead, hundreds missing
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/31-dead-hor...ry?id=50383162

It depends on the date and who is reporting. I don't know where you would get the final statistics, or if it is available. Do you?
    Maybe you can find out, since you are there.

Thanks,
    MM

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

InPower Movement on EMF Warriors Podcast
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RlMSqd6sk1U

EMF Warriors -- "A global movement of concerned cItizens who realize modern electronic devices produce electromagnetic fields (EMF) that are not native to this earth (nnEMFs). These nnEMFs are completely foreign to human biology and are wreaking havoc on the health and well being of our families and our planet."

Synopsis
    https://www.emfwarriors.com/stopping...al-washington/

About the Founders -- EMF Warriors
    https://www.emfwarriors.com/founders/

EMF Library - Great resource for information on many related topics:
    https://www.emfwarriors.com/library/

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th January 2018 at 03:38.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

All the sources you cited were initial reports Oct. 11, 12 and 13 during the height of chaos, no chance of final accuracy. Those 100's were reported missing during the initial aftermath of 5000+ houses of occupants having leapt out of their beds at 2am barely escaping in their pajamas into random shelters, and it just took time to get reoriented with their connections and reported as found. No tally reported from whole month of October would even be accurate while things were still getting sorted out, ashes combed.

The reported number dwindled to an actual 42ish but that included 20 something from the Mendocino fires 100 miles north, which I know little else about. The Santa Rosa-only number settled around 24. You will find those numbers in the revised reports in the months that followed.

However, is there any way to confirm the accuracy of that final tally of how many got trapped and killed due to the fact that the 'officials' chose to not to use the emergency broadcast system!!! NO. It would be in their best interest to downplay it, maybe hide any dead that no one is looking for, but still, the non-misleading characterization today is 'initial reports were 400+ missing during the first days of chaos', not 'are still missing' and to add 'but there remain reasons to question the final tally'.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

The "odd" fires STILL happened!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast