+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: InPower Movement--Take Action for Change!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: InPower Movement--Take Action for Change!

Correct. It is accurate to assess the situation based on the timing. And I was asking you that same thing: where can we find the final tally, and how accurate will it, can it be?

Maybe I'll call a few friends in that area and see if they know or have leads. I'll get back to you after further research. Let me know what you can find out, too.

I think this is important. Other disaster areas may have the same problem. Not everything is in the news or on the Internet. We need some boots on the ground information.

This thread was meant to provide that type of information. I'm getting involved with the InPower movement and signed up to be part of the ground crew. Im going to provide updates as to how it goes in my community. (Southern Oregon)

One key person who is a local activist and friend of mine lost her husband over the holidays. Right now we are preparing to have a gathering for a memorial service for him.

The staff at the InPower Movement are working on a new website. So in this very moment there's a little bit of a lull in activity. The next step, though, will be to create a community information event. We care. And it's the passion from our hearts that inspires us to move forward. And we will.

Thanks,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    The "odd" fires STILL happened!
    Yes, getting to the gist of the situation is important to be aware of what we are dealing with. Theses disasters and false flags are happening worldwide.

They are being done purposely, systematically, strategically...globally, to weaken and destroy the human population.

Certainly, there are also good forces at play. The weapon of the good forces is truth. And here we are, actively taking part by sharing and standing for the truth.

The truth IS, as you say, Foxie Loxie, it DID happen. Just as Deborah Tavares said it would, which gives us cause to be ALERT and listen to what else she has to say.

Thanks, friends,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Next move...

Got contacted by concerned local activist. He sent me a link to a website created by another local concerned citizen about 5G.

We are linking up through email, and then we will schedule a meeting.

Finally! Forward movement. I just knew a local group would come together on this!

Still wondering what other communities are doing for action. Does anybody know what is happening in your area?

Michelle Marie

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), genevieve (11th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Smart Meter Education Network
    InPower Movement
    Aug 21, 2017
    A single smart meters transmits between 9600 and 190,000 times a day, so how do utilities get away with saying 1 to 24 times a day? Are smart meters computers? How do smart meters create electrosmog?
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Michelle Marie (15th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Los Alamos Scientist: TSA Scanners Shred Human DNA
    Friday, 17 December 2010
    http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/17090/56/
    Reposted from: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...78#post1208478
    Quote While the application of scientific knowledge creates technology, sometimes the technology is later redefined by science. Such is the case with terahertz (THz) radiation, the energy waves that drive the technology of the TSA: back scatter airport scanners.

Emerging THz technological applications

THz waves are found between microwaves and infrared on the electromagnetic spectrum. This type of radiation was chosen for security devices because it can penetrate matter such as clothing, wood, paper and other porous material that's non-conducting.
    This type of radiation seems less threatening because it doesn't penetrate deeply into the body and is believed to be harmless to both people and animals.

THz waves may have applications beyond security devices. Research has been done to determine the feasibility of using the radiation to detect tumors underneath the skin and for analyzing the chemical properties of various materials and compounds. The potential marketplace for THz driven technological applications may generate many billions of dollars in revenue.

Because of the potential profits, intense research on THz waves and applications has mushroomed over the last decade.

Health risks

The past several years the possible health risks from cumulative exposure to THz waves was mostly dismissed. Experts pointed to THz photons and explained that they are not strong enough to ionize atoms or molecules; nor are they able to break the chains of chemical bonds. They assert—and it is true—that while higher energy photons like ultraviolet rays and X-rays are harmful, the lower energy ones like terahertz waves are basically harmless.

While that is true, there are other biophysics at work. Some studies have shown that THZ can cause great genetic harm, while other similar studies have shown no such evidence of deleterious affects.

Boian Alexandrov at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico recently published an abstract with colleagues, "DNA Breathing Dynamics in the Presence of a Terahertz Field " that reveals very disturbing—even shocking—evidence that the THz waves generated by TSA scanners is significantly damaging the DNA of the people being directed through the machines, and the TSA workers that are in close proximity to the scanners throughout their workday.

From the abstracts own synopsis:
    "We consider the influence of a terahertz field on the breathing dynamics of double-stranded DNA. We model the spontaneous formation of spatially localized openings of a damped and driven DNA chain, and find that linear instabilities lead to dynamic dimerization, while true local strand separations require a threshold amplitude mechanism. Based on our results we argue that a specific terahertz radiation exposure may significantly affect the natural dynamics of DNA, and thereby influence intricate molecular processes involved in gene expression and DNA replication."

In layman's terms what Alexandrov and his team discovered is that the resonant effects of the THz waves bombarding humans unzips the double-stranded DNA molecule. This ripping apart of the twisted chain of DNA creates bubbles between the genes that can interfere with the processes of life itself: normal DNA replication and critical gene expression.

Other studies have not discovered this deadly effect on the DNA because the research only investigated ordinary resonant effects.

Nonlinear resonance, however, is capable of such damage and this sheds light on the genotoxic effects inherent in the utilization of THz waves upon living tissue. The team emphasizes in their abstract that the effects are probabilistic rather than deterministic.

Unfortunately, DNA damage is not limited only to THz wave exposure. Other research has been done that reveals lower frequency microwaves used by cell phones and Wi-Fi cause some harm to DNA over time as well. ["Single- and double-strand DNA breaks in rat brain cells after acute exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation."] //Terrance Aym
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

genevieve (23rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Los Alamos Scientist: TSA Scanners Shred Human DNA
    Friday, 17 December 2010
    http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/17090/56/
    Reposted from: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...78#post1208478
    Quote While the application of scientific knowledge creates technology, sometimes the technology is later redefined by science. Such is the case with terahertz (THz) radiation, the energy waves that drive the technology of the TSA: back scatter airport scanners.

Emerging THz technological applications

THz waves are found between microwaves and infrared on the electromagnetic spectrum. This type of radiation was chosen for security devices because it can penetrate matter such as clothing, wood, paper and other porous material that's non-conducting.
    This type of radiation seems less threatening because it doesn't penetrate deeply into the body and is believed to be harmless to both people and animals.

THz waves may have applications beyond security devices. Research has been done to determine the feasibility of using the radiation to detect tumors underneath the skin and for analyzing the chemical properties of various materials and compounds. The potential marketplace for THz driven technological applications may generate many billions of dollars in revenue.

Because of the potential profits, intense research on THz waves and applications has mushroomed over the last decade.

Health risks

The past several years the possible health risks from cumulative exposure to THz waves was mostly dismissed. Experts pointed to THz photons and explained that they are not strong enough to ionize atoms or molecules; nor are they able to break the chains of chemical bonds. They assert—and it is true—that while higher energy photons like ultraviolet rays and X-rays are harmful, the lower energy ones like terahertz waves are basically harmless.

While that is true, there are other biophysics at work. Some studies have shown that THZ can cause great genetic harm, while other similar studies have shown no such evidence of deleterious affects.

Boian Alexandrov at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico recently published an abstract with colleagues, "DNA Breathing Dynamics in the Presence of a Terahertz Field " that reveals very disturbing—even shocking—evidence that the THz waves generated by TSA scanners is significantly damaging the DNA of the people being directed through the machines, and the TSA workers that are in close proximity to the scanners throughout their workday.

From the abstracts own synopsis:
    "We consider the influence of a terahertz field on the breathing dynamics of double-stranded DNA. We model the spontaneous formation of spatially localized openings of a damped and driven DNA chain, and find that linear instabilities lead to dynamic dimerization, while true local strand separations require a threshold amplitude mechanism. Based on our results we argue that a specific terahertz radiation exposure may significantly affect the natural dynamics of DNA, and thereby influence intricate molecular processes involved in gene expression and DNA replication."

In layman's terms what Alexandrov and his team discovered is that the resonant effects of the THz waves bombarding humans unzips the double-stranded DNA molecule. This ripping apart of the twisted chain of DNA creates bubbles between the genes that can interfere with the processes of life itself: normal DNA replication and critical gene expression.

Other studies have not discovered this deadly effect on the DNA because the research only investigated ordinary resonant effects.

Nonlinear resonance, however, is capable of such damage and this sheds light on the genotoxic effects inherent in the utilization of THz waves upon living tissue. The team emphasizes in their abstract that the effects are probabilistic rather than deterministic.

Unfortunately, DNA damage is not limited only to THz wave exposure. Other research has been done that reveals lower frequency microwaves used by cell phones and Wi-Fi cause some harm to DNA over time as well. ["Single- and double-strand DNA breaks in rat brain cells after acute exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation."] //Terrance Aym
    Thanks, onawah!

When filing the InPower movement documents, we need to cite one source of information for documentation. I saved this link for future reference.

I refused to get into the body scanner at the Orlando airport in August of 2013. I told them I didn't want anyone touching my body, either. I told them this is a free will choice universe, and that I would hold anyone who forced me to be scanned or patted down personally responsible and accountable. They kept passing me on to the next person until finally a few men were headed my way. A woman took me aside and waved them off and said "I got this one".

I guess I was about to get in trouble, but providence stepped in. She took me to a small room and did a quick light patting and let me through. That was still against my will, but I could tell it saved me from a bigger scene.

I'll be glad when this movement really gets going. I'm certain it will be coordinated in such a way--perfect timing and cooperative efforts-- to have a huge positive impact.

Thanks for sharing this.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 17th February 2018 at 06:26.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

onawah (17th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Can Cell Tower Radiation Cause Cancer?
    Posted by Lloyd Burrell on February 17, 2018
    Most welcome, Michelle. Lloyd Burrell's site is another good one for info about damage caused by EMFs.
    https://www.electricsense.com/13440/...iation-cancer/
    Quote Today there are officially more cell phones in the world than people. GSMA’s real-time tracker currently puts the number of mobile devices at a mind-blowing 8.4 billion.

To make these 8.4 billion cell phones function has required significant investment from the cell phone companies in infrastructure.

I’m talking cell towers.

Because without this everyone would be complaining, “I’ve got no signal!”.

This has meant more cell phone towers and more antenna’s on existing towers.

Cell towers have sprung up in virtually every nook and cranny of our communities. These cell towers may exist as free-standing towers or be mounted on existing structures, such as trees, or tall buildings. More recently, they have been erected in disguise as something else such as silos, cactus plants, church steeples, and so on.

Now we’ve got 5G and the Internet of Things (IoT) on the horizon which is promising consumers faster download speeds and yet more functionality (more on this below).

Guess what that means? More towers almost certainly. Great. So where’s the problem?

Cell Phone Radiation
    Here’s the problem. Cell phones operate by sending and receiving radio frequency microwave radiation from their antennas to a nearby cell tower. Cell towers, also known base stations or masts, are made up antennas and other electronic equipment that transmits this radio frequency (RF) radiation to enable cell phones to function. Without these masts, there would be no cellular telecommunication.

There are numerous reports from people living near these cell towers that these radiation exposures impact their health. But let’s look what at the science says.

CELL TOWER RADIATION A CERTIFIED WHO CARCINOGEN
    In May 2011, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) at the World Health Organization (WHO) evaluated and declared RF Radiation of the type transmitted between cell towers and cell phone as a Group 2B, ‘possible’ human carcinogen [2]

Many leading independent researchers are of the view that the classification of cell phone/cell tower radiation should be upgraded to ‘probable’ human carcinogen.

A number of studies have shown that people living close to cellular towers are exposed to higher levels of RF radiation compared to those farther away and that these exposures can adversely affect people’s health.

CELL TOWER INCREASED CANCER RISK
    In 2007, an Israeli [3] study was carried out to perform an investigative comparison between the incidences of cancer cases among individuals exposed to transmission from cell-phone stations and the baseline national incidence rate. The study found a significantly higher incidence rate of cancer in people living in closer proximity to a cell-phone station.

A German study [4] carried out to examine whether people living close to cellular transmitter antennas were more susceptible to developing malignant tumors discovered a significantly higher incidence of newly developing cancer cases among patients who had lived the past ten years at a distance of up to 400 meters from the cellular transmitter site compared to those living further away.

LIVING CLOSE TO A CELL TOWER INCREASES YOUR BRAIN CANCER RISK
    A number of studies have shown a relationship between proximity to fixed-state transmitters – Cell Towers – and the incidence of brain cancers.

In one study [6] carried out to analyze the relationship between cancer incidence and proximity (within 10km radius) to transmitter antennae made an important discovery. The researchers reported a significant decrease in risk for brain cancer with increasing distance from the transmitter.

Another study [5] a cross-sectional analysis was carried out to evaluate the incidence of brain cancer in people (less than 21 years) living within a 3.5km radius of an RF transmitter. The results obtained were compared with incidence rate obtained from a census result. The research found increase odds of brain cancer in people living 3.5km from the transmitter compared to those who didn’t.

These studies indicate that the closer you live to a cell tower the higher your risk of developing a brain tumor.

Cell Tower Radiation Inducing Leukemia – Blood Cancer
    In 1996, Hocking et . al., carried out a study [7] to compare incidence and mortality of leukemia in nine different districts. Three districts were located close to TV transmitter towers “Inner Ring” and the other Six were distant “Outer Ring”. Data was collected on all ages and a generally higher rate of both incidence and mortality was observed in children – childhood leukemia.

The researchers discovered a significantly higher degree of both incidence and mortality in the “inner ring” compared to the “outer ring”. More alarming still, a more pronounced association was observed with mortality from leukemia than incidence.

Cell Tower Radiation Can Cause DNA Damage – A Precursor To Cancer
    A recent study [8] was conducted on people residing within the vicinity of mobile phone base stations, to evaluate the effects of RF radiation from cell towers on peoples DNA and the antioxidant status of their blood.

The study found that people living closer (within 80 meters) of cell towers had significantly increased damage to blood cells compared to people living farther away (over 300 meters).

The scientists concluded that their study “…demonstrated that staying near the mobile base stations and continuous use of mobile phones damage the DNA, and it may have an adverse effect in the long run.”

They went on to say that, “the persistence of DNA unrepaired damage leads to genomic instability which may lead to several health disorders including the induction of cancer.”

RF Radiation Linked To Different Types Of Cancer
    The carcinogenic effects of environmental radiation from cell towers are not limited to the brain cells or the blood.

An epidemiological review of existing publications [9] on the cancerous effects of RF radiation exposure reported the incidence of numerous different types of cancer including; Breast cancer, Testicular Cancer, Lung cancer, Ocular Melanoma amongst others.

This was not a study on cell tower radiation specifically but the implication that cell tower radiation could also cause these other types of cancer is a very real possibility.

RF Radiation Exposures Linked To Other Serious Diseases
    Asides inducing cancer, RF Radiation has been implicated in many other deleterious health effects including; Cardiovascular Diseases [12], Infertility [13], Birth defects [14], Memory Problems [15] , Sleep Disorders [15] to name but a few.

Particularly, environmental RF radiation has been associated with stress.

A series of studies by Augner C. [16,17] showed that people living around ( within a 100-meter radius) of Cell Phone Towers had higher levels of biochemical stress markers. This indicates that people living around Cell Phone Towers are more stressed than those who don’t. In one of the studies [16], the conclusion was that; “…self-declared base station neighbors are more strained [stressed] than others.”

The adverse effects of stress on human health is immeasurable, there are many diseases and disorders with known association with stress [18], e.g. Asthma, Coronary Heart Diseases, Depression, Cataracts, Alzheimer, Diabetes, Obesity, Accelerated Aging, just to mention a few.

RF Radiation Irradiates Your Brain Cells
    Cell phones can be considered as accomplices, even major facilitators of the health hazards of RF Radiation. An Israeli study [10] explains, ‘cell phone broadcasts occur specifically at frequencies at which the head serves as an antenna and brain tissue serves as a demodulating radio receiver.’

This implies that high amounts of RF radiation transmitted between mobile phones and their towers are absorbed and retained in brain cells; literally irradiating the brain cells.

Perhaps, this is why Brain Cancers are one of the most clinically significant health effects of RF radiation.

Cell Towers Near Schools And Kindergartens Of Particular Concern
    An Australian study [1] found that cell towers near schools significantly increased exposure of kindergartens to RF Radiation. The researchers utilized body worn dosimeters for measurement of the radiation. Children schooling nearby (within 300 meters) of cell towers had a total exposure RF radiation about 3.5 times higher than children with cell towers further away.

As a parent, you should know that exposure to the RF emissions from cell towers erected in or near you kids school is of particular concern because research shows that children are far more vulnerable to these radiation exposures.

It Only Gets Worse
    The telecommunication industry is in the process of introducing the new and powerful 5G technology and the IoT. This technology is planned to use higher frequencies some of which are effective transmitted only over a short distance and are poorly transmitted through solid materials. This will probably mean more antenna’s; full-scale implementation could require at least one antenna per every 10 to 12 houses in urban areas! Click here to read more about the dangers of 5G.

More than 180 scientists and doctors from 35 countries [11], have recommended a moratorium on the introduction of 5G technology until its potential hazards on human health and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent of the telecommunication industry.

Can Cell Tower Radiation Really Cause Cancer?
    The telecommunication industry say’s we’ve nothing to worry about. That these exposures are at very low levels.

This is true. No one is disputing that. But cell towers function 24/7 with an intermittent but persistent emission. It’s this cumulative exposure over time which poses a problem.

You don’t have to take my word for it. That’s why I laid out the evidence above, so you can make your own mind up.

Clearly it’s not just about cancer. Radiation from cell towers has the potential to cause so many different diseases.

Alternatives to cell towers are available; Fiber Optic Broadband Technology, for instance is a feasible and safer alternative. I believe technological improvement can be achieved without compromising global public health.

If you live in proximity to a cell tower and you are concerned about your exposures read this article: https://www.electricsense.com/1299/c...-to-your-home/

References

Bhatt CR, Redmayne M, Billah B, Abramson MJ, Benke G. Radiofrequency-electromagnetic field exposures in kindergarten children. J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2018 Feb 1]; 27: 497–504. doi: 10.1038/jes.2016.55.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27759027
    Baan R, Grosse Y, Lauby-Secretan B, El Ghissassi F, Bouvard V, Benbrahim-Tallaa L, Guha N, Islami F, Galichet L, Straif K. Carcinogenicity of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields. Lancet Oncol [Internet]. 2011; 12: 624–6. doi: 10.1016/S1470-2045(11)70147-4. http://www.thelancet.com/journals/la...147-4/fulltext
    Wolf R, Wolf D. Increased incidence of cancer near a cell-phone transmitted station. Trends cancer Prev. 2007; 1: 1–8.https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ee8...535a6a6f6a.pdf
    Horst Eger, Klaus Uwe Hagen, Birgitt Lucas, Peter Vogel, Helmut Voit. The Influence of Being Physically Near to a Cell Phone Transmission Mast on the Incidence of Cancer. Umwelt·Medizin·Gesellschaft [Internet]. 2004 [cited 2018 Feb 1]; 17: 326–32. Available from: http://www.wifiinschools.com/uploads.../eger_2004.pdf
    Selvin S, Schulman J, Merrill DW. Distance and risk measures for the analysis of spatial data: A study of childhood cancers. Soc Sci Med [Internet]. 1992; 34: 769–77. doi: 10.1016/0277-9536(92)90364-V.http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retri...7795369290364V
    Dolk H, Elliott P, Shaddick G, Walls P, Thakrar B. Cancer incidence near radio and television transmitters in Great Britain. 2. All high power transmitters. Am J Epidemiol. 1997; 145: 10–7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8982017
    Hocking B, Gordon IR, Grain HL, Hatfield GE. Cancer incidence and mortality and proximity to TV towers. Med J Aust. 1996; 165: 601–5.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8985435
    Zothansiama, Zosangzuali M, Lalramdinpuii M, Jagetia GC. Impact of radiofrequency radiation on DNA damage and antioxidants in peripheral blood lymphocytes of humans residing in the vicinity of mobile phone base stations. Electromagn Biol Med [Internet]. Taylor & Francis; 2017; 36: 295–305. doi: 10.1080/15368378.2017.1350584. https://doi.org/10.1080/15368378.2017.1350584
    Ahlbom A, Green A, Kheifets L, Savitz D, Swerdlow A. Epidemiology of health effects of radiofrequency exposure [Internet]. Environmental Health Perspectives. National Institute of Environmental Health Science; 2004 [cited 2018 Feb 4]. p. 1741–54. doi: 10.1289/ehp.7306. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15579422
    Weinberger Z, Richter ED. Cellular telephones and effects on the brain: The head as an antenna and brain tissue as a radio receiver [Internet]. Medical Hypotheses. 2002. p. 703–5. doi: 10.1016/S0306-9877(02)00298-0. http://www.avaate.org/IMG/pdf/resona...neo_Israel.pdf
    180scientists. Scientists warn of potential serious health effects of 5G [Internet]. [cited 2018 Feb 2]. Available 2018 Feb 2, from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B14...RQcThNV0U/view
    Hayes DL, Wang PJ, Reynolds DW, Estes M, Griffith JL, Steffens RA, Carlo GL, Findlay GK, Johnson CM. Interference with cardiac pacemakers by cellular telephones. N Engl J Med [Internet]. Massachusetts Medical Society; 1997 [cited 2018 Feb 5]; 336: 1473–9. doi: 10.1056/NEJM199705223362101. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9154765
    Naziroǧlu M, Yüksel M, Köse SA, Özkaya MO. Recent reports of Wi-Fi and mobile phone-induced radiation on oxidative stress and reproductive signaling pathways in females and males [Internet]. Journal of Membrane Biology. 2013 [cited 2017 Dec 25]. p. 869–75. doi: 10.1007/s00232-013-9597-9. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24105626
    Divan HA, Kheifets L, Obel C, Olsen J. Prenatal and postnatal exposure to cell phone use and behavioral problems in children. Epidemiology [Internet]. 2008 [cited 2017 Dec 27]; 19: 523–9. doi: 10.1097/EDE.0b013e318175dd47. http://journals.lww.com/epidem/Abstr...one_Use.1.aspx
    Hutter H-P, Moshammer H, Wallner P, Kundi M. Subjective symptoms, sleeping problems, and cognitive performance in subjects living near mobile phone base stations. Occup Environ Med [Internet]. BMJ Publishing Group Ltd; 2006 [cited 2018 Feb 5]; 63: 307–13. doi: 10.1136/oem.2005.020784. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16621850
    Augner C, Hacker GW. Are people living next to mobile phone base stations more strained? Relationship of health concerns, self-estimated distance to base station, and psychological parameters. Indian J Occup Environ Med [Internet]. 2009 [cited 2017 Dec 25]; 13: 141–5. doi: 10.4103/0019-5278.58918. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20442833
    Augner C, Hacker GW, Oberfeld G, Florian M, Hitzl W, Hutter J, Pauser G. Effects of exposure to GSM mobile phone base station signals on salivary cortisol, alpha-amylase, and immunoglobulin A. Biomed Environ Sci [Internet]. 2010 [cited 2017 Dec 25]; 23: 199–207. doi: 10.1016/S0895-3988(10)60053-0. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20708499
    WebMD. 10 Stress-Related Health Problems That You Can Fix [Internet]. [cited 2018 Feb 3]. Available 2018 Feb 3, from https://www.webmd.com/balance/stress...lth-problems#1
    GSMAs real time tracker. [cited 2018 Feb 3]. Available 2018 Feb 3, from https://www.gsmaintelligence.com/
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (16th October 2022), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Intention + Images

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	37137

The basis of the InPower Movement is to apply the highest LAWS

MM

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Inaiá (24th August 2018), onawah (22nd February 2018), Valerie Villars (8th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Today I saw a poster in the coffee shop pushing the climate change agenda. They inculcate people by using false language that hides their true agenda. As a teacher, they tried to inculcate me with a special "training". I was one of six teachers. Their presentation is highly deceptive using positive language to hide their true motives.

I wrote an email to the person listed in the climate change poster (for going to an informational meeting and joining their organization) who supplied his email address for further information.

I told him that we are aware of the underlying motives in this agenda. I sent him a link to the video by Deborah Tavares regarding the new name of Agenda 21 being "Resilience".

As much as I can do by writing and making these pushers aware that they are dealing with an awakened community, I will. At least it's an action step I can take in the right direction.

I feel like I'm gearing up to write a lot more letters.

Every step counts.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 22nd February 2018 at 18:02.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

onawah (22nd February 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This was posted by InPower Movement on Facebook yesterday:
    InPower Movement
    2/21/18
    Quote The medical industry continues to push their vaccine agenda when they are absolutely aware of this damaging pattern and abusive cycle.

http://www.stopmandatoryvaccination....d-by-vaccines/
    Go to: www.inpowermovement.com and learn how to put into action the Notice of Liability process!!
    $250,000 Awarded To Parents After Their Healthy Infant Is Killed By Vaccines
    Vaccines caused a seizure, brain damage, and cardiorespiratory arrest in a healthy infant according to the "vaccine court" even though the pediatrician denied plausibility.
    STOPMANDATORYVACCINATION.COM
    The movement to stop mandatory vaccines is certainly a suitable one to join the InPower Movement! Plenty of motivation there.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), Valerie Villars (8th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

This was posted by InPower Movement on Facebook yesterday:
    InPower Movement
    2/21/18
    Quote The medical industry continues to push their vaccine agenda when they are absolutely aware of this damaging pattern and abusive cycle.

http://www.stopmandatoryvaccination....d-by-vaccines/
    Go to: www.inpowermovement.com and learn how to put into action the Notice of Liability process!!
    $250,000 Awarded To Parents After Their Healthy Infant Is Killed By Vaccines
    Vaccines caused a seizure, brain damage, and cardiorespiratory arrest in a healthy infant according to the "vaccine court" even though the pediatrician denied plausibility.
    STOPMANDATORYVACCINATION.COM
    The movement to stop mandatory vaccines is certainly a suitable one to join the InPower Movement! Plenty of motivation there.
    It's hard to believe they can legally harm and kill babies and children. They need to be held accountable!

Mandatory vaccines and psychotropic drugs. What is wrong with our government/legal system.?!?

Definitely, this is one for the InPower Movement.

People are rising up. The corrupted part of our government and the corrupt regulatory agencies are about to face a balance of energies (Universal Law). Not just our government, but usurpers of power globally, including usurpers of governments through eugenicists from the UN, the CDC, and all who aid and abet these crimes against humanity.

Goodbye Rockefellers, Gates, Rothschilds, ...each and every person who have been maliciously aligned against humanity. Time is up!

There is a global energy that is gaining momentum. The Avalanche is about to hit them.

We have to save our children!

...and we will.

MM

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

onawah (23rd February 2018), Valerie Villars (8th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Our whole community is on board now!!!

There have been a few community meetings, and I hosted a few small work group meetings.

We filled out the paperwork for Round One, which is the document related to "Trespassing Technology", then we went and had a few pages notarized, then we made our copies and filled out the postal forms and envelopes.

It took many hours of work. I printed so much that I used a whole ink cartridge in one day!

The process requires that you send a packet to 4 people, but 2 of us decided to send it out to 8 people. When one of our team members went to the Post Office, one of the clerks said she had already filled out her forms, too!

I'm so glad that so many people are doing this about the same time.

Power in numbers!

It would be great to focus on writing campaigns, as written documents with copies and receipts are so effective.

Maybe it will become a popular trend as more truth comes out.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th June 2018 at 02:49.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

avid (8th June 2018), genevieve (8th June 2018), onawah (8th June 2018), Valerie Villars (8th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks so much for doing that, Michelle Marie. InPower is a great movement. One of my favorites, along with Avalon's Exomatrix's project, STOP5G (See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-irreversible- ) and RFKennedy Jr.'s World Mercury Project which I've been posting updates from starting about here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1196094
    So many fronts to the battle, but we will not be silent!
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Last edited by onawah; 8th June 2018 at 05:35.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (8th June 2018), Michelle Marie (8th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Thanks so much for doing that, Michelle Marie. InPower is a great movement. One of my favorites, along with Avalon's Exomatrix's project, STOP5G (See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-irreversible- ) and RFKennedy Jr.'s World Mercury Project which I've been posting updates from starting about here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1196094
    So many fronts to the battle, but we will not be silent!
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Thanks! I just signed up to be on the mailing list for the World Mercury Project.

I love ExoMatrix's work about spreading awareness of 5G. I intend to do some writing and asking for accountability on that topic, too.

My other biggest endeavor is creating solutions for a new holistic education. During the next week I'll complete the development of my 12 event presentation: "Life Mastery: The Attuned Intentional Life"

The program is also a rehabilitation program. Unlearning Disempowering social conditioning of limitations is as much a part as learning the empowered ways of being. It's for all ages. I'll train youth to be the teachers. The fresh ones! The ones not programmed or conditioned.

Today is the day we mail out our "Liability for Trespassing Technology" forms. It feels really good to be DOing something.

There has been a large movement toward increasing AWARENESS.

The next phase will consist in large numbers taking ACTION.

(Sometimes the action is spreading, or broadcasting the awareness. Probably a lot of people will be/ARE doing that...++++++Reaching more and more people.++++++)

Thank you agin for that information.
    MM

Lots of people are doing good things!
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th June 2018 at 15:52.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Mike (8th June 2018), onawah (8th June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

After several meetings and many hours of getting office supplies, filling out forms, envelopes, mailing labels, bills of lading, and getting notary stamps and signatures, 3 of us completed the task of mailing 20 "Liability for Trespassing Tecnology" contracts out just yesterday.

When we went to the post office, another person was also mailing out their InPowerMovement LFTT papers.

Another 2 people were sending out "Cease and Desist" orders against the smart meter rollout.

I also learned of a community gathering to get more people to sign Cease and Desist orders today.

On the Deborah Tavares thread, she encourages everyone to take action now.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1228376

She says we only have about 2 years, but I believe with massive action, we can do an about face. We can completely turn things around. Look at the awakening that has increased over the last 6 - 8 months. It's like an avalanche of awakening.

I predict, based on what is happening now, that an avalanche of action will follow. It has already begun.

"The pen is mightier than the sword."

With the pen, or writing, we can wield the sword of Truth.

Www.inpowermovement.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	38077

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 9th June 2018 at 13:12.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

genevieve (10th June 2018), onawah (9th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Participating in the InPower Movement takes commitment and work!

Each step is called a "Round". Round 1 consisted of sending out Notices of Liability for Technology Trespassing. We are doing this to prevent the installation of smart meters.

Round 2 is about sending Notices of Default when they don't answer or comply. These are sent after 14 days of the original mailing. Each recipient gets a notice and a bill of lading. After we fill out forms, we get them notarized. Then we witness the mailing on the Bills of Lading. We send them certified with return receipts.

Today, we filled out our Round 2 forms and got copies made. Next week we will go to the notary and get them notarized, then sign/witness the bills of lading, then send them out.

It was at this point in the process where Cal (the originator of this movement) saw people resigning, or suddenly quitting their position.

This next phase could prove to be interesting.

I'm intending to send letters out regarding 5G, too. I know there are activists making their move now.

MM

www.InPowerMovement.com
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 29th June 2018 at 17:28.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

genevieve (4th July 2018), Helene West (4th July 2018), Hym (29th June 2018), Star Tsar (29th June 2018), Valerie Villars (29th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Success!!!

What an intense day, though. We had tons of papers and signatures to sign, notarize, and keep organized. It was sort of crazy at the bank where we had them notarized. Plus, one of the team members had to go back to work, so we were under time pressure. So much to fill in, too, besides signing.

Then, we organized more, filled in more, and signed more...plus made copies while waiting for our friend to get off work. At the post office...again, limited time. They were going to close at 5 whether we were done or not! (The nerve! LOL) We had return receipts to fill out, certified stickers, tracking numbers, and stamps. We got kicked out at 5:00 and did not get all of our certified stickers stamped. We were shorted some stamps. We knocked on the closed, locked doors and they gave us our stamps. We got all 20 Notices of Default out. Whew!

In the videos of the InPowerMovement, some real results occurred when the Notices of Default were sent. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!!!

If nothing else, many officials at the power company, the public utility commission, and government (including our governor), are going to find out -- we mean business!

MM

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

genevieve (4th July 2018), Helene West (4th July 2018), onawah (8th July 2018), Orph (4th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Today I met with the steering committee of the local action group who is taking initiatives to prevent the installation of smart meters. I will be assisting a new group of people who want to get involved with the InPowerMovement by helping them to fill out their Notices of Liability for Trespassing Technology.

I learned a lot about types of smart meters and also about people involved at various levels of government. The actions of the local community have had some effect: the climate change advisor for the governor apparently came to visit our local mayor.

One activist, a radio host, explained a well-written "Cease and Desist" order that is being sent to our state Public Utility Commission. It is based on state law that is cited in the letter. He also went over the follow up letter.

I haven't personally sent that one out yet, but I will.

I also learned of Dr. Mercola's role in the InPowerMovement. It seems this movement is still laying the foundation, while rapidly gaining traction.

I got some return receipts from the Round 2 mailings. What was sort of funny was that we mailed them out on July 3. On July 4, several politicians were in the 4th of July parade. As each one passed, I was thinking "oh, that one will receive something soon, oh...there's another one, and oh, there's another one!" I knew that they would be receiving mail from me and a few others the next day (or the day after).

Soon, we will know how effective this will be. Ours is not the only active area in the state. There's another group,I learned of over in Klamath Falls. We shall see...

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th July 2018 at 05:22.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st August 2018), genevieve (8th July 2018), onawah (8th July 2018), Valerie Villars (8th July 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Say NO to “Big Brother’s” Smart Meters

http://www.stopsmartmetersnow.com/?page_id=2

Most Americans have not yet heard of the “smart meters” that are being installed at a rapid pace across the state of California and across our nation. Most Americans are totally unaware that someone will soon be showing up at your home, and, without knocking, or asking for your permission, will remove your old analog meter and replace it with a new “smart meter.” Is this something you would really want?

What is a smart meter? It is one that contains RF (radio frequency) so that it can be remotely controlled and read. No longer will a meter reader have to come to your home to read the meter. It will all be done remotely. When all is in place, the smart meter will not only keep track of how much electricity you are using, but it will be able to control, regulate, and ration your use of that electricity. If “big brother” decides that you are using too much heat in the winter time, or too much air conditioning in the summer time, or using too much hot water in your showers or washing machine (even if you are willing to pay for that extra usage), that use of power will be automatically turned down. A future goal is to have all appliances replaced with those containing RF chips for even more regulations and controls.
    To most Americans, this is a little too much “big brother” snooping into our private lives and trying to control every aspect of them. They never would allow such a thing to happen and would say no, but most Americans are not even asked. The installation is happening without their knowledge. Supposedly when it is done, a sign is hung on the front doorknob informing the homeowner of the switch to a smart meter, but in many cases, no sign was left. The homeowner had not idea until his energy rates suddenly start changing, usually going much higher.
    Why the Rise in Energy Rates with the Smart Meter? One of the propaganda ads that was sent out to homeowners about the smart meter was that this will be a way to save energy and lower costs, but those who have the meter already are finding out that is not the case. A man called to find out why his rates had gone up and was told that now that the meter could read exactly what time of the day that he was washing his clothes or using his air conditioner, PG&E could determine if that was “peak time” or not, and since it was “peak time” then he would have to pay “peak premium rates.” If he wanted to save money then he could wash his clothes in the middle of the night or use his air conditioner then (when he really didn’t need it anymore because the temperature is cooler).
    Health Risks: People who are doing their own research on smart meters are finding out that not only is this an invasion of their privacy and property, their energy rates are increasing, but there is an enormous health risk with so much exposure to electromagnetic/radioactive waves. We already are being bombarded with them through our use of computers, cell phones, remote control phones, and so many other remote-control devises, that with the smart meters, more and more RF waves will be permeating our homes. There are documented reports of the effects these waves are having on people’s health, such as: loss of memory, dizziness, nausea, headaches, migraines, muscle spasms, insomnia, and even cancer.

Who are really behind the smart meters? In California, it is being mandated by the California Public Utility Commission (CPUC). It is probably the same in other states, but maybe the PUC has a different name. However, it is really being mandated across the nation by the Obama administration, and stimulus money is providing the funding.

And it is not just in the United States. It is being mandated in Europe by the European Union. Just about every country in Europe is now also having smart meters installed. By doing more research, one finds out that smart meters are part of “smart growth” or “sustainable development” or “Agenda 21,” a plan devised by the United Nations in 1992, and signed onto by both President Bush Sr. and President Clinton. The ultimate goal is to exercise more and more control over our lives and property using the excuse of “saving the environment.”

Is it too late to say No? The installers in California are coming from the Wellington Energy company, who are working for the Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E). They will tell any property owner who objects and does not want the smart meters, that they have no choice. It is mandatory. They either need to allow them to install them now or will have to pay more for the service when the installer has to return. People who are uninformed give in and allow it to happen.

What you can do: You, the property owner, have every right to object. This is your property. Your tax dollars are paying for the stimulus money that is providing the funding. Your monthly payment to PG&E, or whoever is your energy provider, pays for their providing you with their energy service. Legally, to say no and to have the installer honor your objection, you must have an official notice signed by you, the property owner (or the tenant) hanging over the meter stating your objection. If you have both an electric meter and gas that PG&E services, hang a sign over both meters. Mine is laminated so it is better protected against rain. It
    states:

Dear PG&E: We refuse to allow you to install a smart meter on our premises. We object to this because of privacy and health issues. Signed by myself and my husband and the date

My personal experience – the sign works: On October 20, I just happened to be on the phone talking to a friend, Deborah Tavares, who has been very much involved with her husband fighting the smart meter battle and had spoken for our Sonoma County Eagle Forum meeting the night before. I had written a resolution against the smart meter for our Sonoma County Central Committee meeting to be presented that night and had read it to her to see if she could make any suggestions. I had made the changes and had the resolution ready to take to the printer. With the resolution in hand, the phone on my ear still talking to Deborah, I walked out to the garage to get in my car, and lo and behold, whom did I see but a young man standing in a uniform next to his Wellington Energy truck. I said to him, “Are you here to install a smart meter?” He was surprised and said, “Yes, could you tell me how to get to your meter?”

Our meter was on the side of our garage, surrounded by a fence, surrounded by our two dogs. There was no gate to the fence. The dogs go in and out through a doggy door inside the fenced off area. I showed the young man where our meter was, but I added, “Do you see the sign hanging above it. It reads that I refuse to allow you to install a smart meter. Legally, you cannot install a meter where you see such a letter posted, is that correct?” He said, “Yes, that is correct.”

As he turned to go, he noticed the paper in my hand that reads at the top, “Resolution against Installation of Smart Meters.” He said, “I can see from your paper you feel very strongly about this.” I told him that is correct, that I was determined to fight it in every way I can, and hopefully our Republican Central Committee would join me in the battle.

As he was leaving, I asked him if he was going to all of my neighbors and he said yes. I told him I don’t think any of them would want a smart meter installed, but he said that he had already done it for three of them. As soon as he had left, I called as many of my neighbors as I could and warned them that he was coming, but he didn’t show up. He probably thought that is exactly what I would do.
    The Battle is Not Over: Even if you have had a smart meter installed, don’t give up. Join in the battle and warn your neighbors and friends about it. There are four cities in California where the city councils have come out with city ordinances against the smart meter: Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Fairfax, and possibly San Anselmo. In Santa Rosa there are neighborhoods who have posted signs all over the area saying No to Smart Meters. This is a non-partisan issue; talk to your neighbors, whether they are Republican, Democrat, or somewhere in between. No one should want their privacy and property rights invaded. Everyone should be concerned about the health issues.
    People are told that once the smart meter is installed, there is no going back to the old meter. Why is that? If there is enough stimulus money to waste on this silly venture, there is certainly enough money to bring back and install the old meters.

As long as there are pockets of protestors, the federal government, utility commissions, and energy providers cannot implement their total “smart meter” program. This is still America. We are not a soviet-style dictatorship yet. We still have property rights, but we won’t much longer if we all roll over, play dead, and let people talk us out of those rights.

Don’t be intimidated by their threats of higher costs to you, the lone person protesting, or that sooner or later you will have to give in – that it is mandatory for all people. That is not true. For more information, signs to use in your neighborhood and letters to share with your neighbors, go to www.refusesmartmeter.com. You can also help circulate this article and the resolution that I presented to the Sonoma County Republican Central Committee, which they unanimously passed and are now helping to circulate it as well.

These are currently being installed in my area. Simultaneously, more and more people are taking action by writing to the Public Utility Commission, State and Local Government, and the power company. Some are using the InPowerMovement process, and others are objecting that the whole thing is illegal according to state and federal laws.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th July 2018 at 08:24.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st August 2018), genevieve (8th July 2018), Valerie Villars (8th July 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

You can copy this Cease and Desist Order and change it for your state.
    Notice and Demand to Cease and Desist

For the Public record, as Preparatory to and Requisite of remedies, and for other purposes
    To the Public Utility Commission of Oregon

Greetings:

This Notice and Demand to Cease and Desist limits in no way the extent to the scope of the subject matter covered. This Notice and Demand does not limit any summary and plenary remedies available to anyone, but serves as the beginning of the lawful process necessary by the acts and omission to act of the various principles or those accessory, in an effort to arrest the irreparable and immeasurable harm to the actual Public of People of the State of Oregon in acts committed by the Public Utility Commission and other third-party interests.
    The fiduciary obligation and Duty of the Public Utility Commission of the State of Oregon is to
    assure the Public at Large an adequate, efficient, economical, and reliable power supply.
    The law mandates a Public Input Process that is well defined though willfully ignored by the Public Utility Commission of Oregon. Instead a falsified public input process has been substituted to create a false history of public acceptance of the Integrated Resource Plan and proposed roll-out of the Smart Meter Implementation Plan. Upon review of pertinent
    documentation, it is apparent that this entire effort was brought forth and carried out with a Dispute Resolution based Consensus process with a predetermined outcome.
    Consensus Processes use a well-documented formula for achieving a predetermined outcome, and in this formula is a category identified by the term “Best Available Science”. The entire Smart Meter Implementation Plan was pursued using a predetermined outcome and the “Best Available Science’ that supports the predetermined outcome. When
    many other legitimate scientific sources are considered, there is a high probability of significant threat to the Health, Safety, and Welfare of the residents of the State of Oregon.

Throughout the past several years in many public statements the governor of Oregon has expressed a compliance with a policy direction of a proposed tripling of power rates. This policy direction went hand in hand with statements made by former President Obama. This policy direction is an unrealistic intrusion by a few overreaching into the lives of the entire population that is in direct violation of both Federal and State Law. The Health, Safety, and Welfare of the Public is the Obligation and Duty of the Public Utility Commission of Oregon, as well as The State of Oregon.

It can only be concluded that this entire Consensus Process that has been used constitutes a broad based scheme of artifice that does not give consent to or allow the “roll-out or installation of smart meters on the properties of the people of the State of Oregon. The Consensus based Public Input Process involvement by third-party beneficiaries or “Stakeholders” and documented as “Consent” to proceed is hereby rejected. The falsified historical record of “Stakeholder” meetings and Public Comments are also rejected as no true public consent has been given nor sought. This plan, in its’ conception and further implementation constitute an unlawful infringement and harm besides having no lawful authority to proceed.

In further review of pertinent documentation there is considerable mention of the value and use of the accrued information/data that will be shared among as of yet an undefined number and type of Agencies and or businesses that have no lawful right to acquire or have access to this information/data. This is a clear violation of the protections granted all citizens by the Constitution of the United States as well as the Constitution of the State of Oregon.

By this Notice and Demand to Cease and Desist you are made aware and in knowledge of the wrongs and continuing wrongs that you have a Duty, Obligation, and responsibility to protect the Public.

In any regard I do not give consent to the replacement of my analog meter with a digital "Smart Meter". As a consequence removal/replacement of the meter will admit private liability.

Sincerely,

_____________________________________ _________________________
    ............................................................................Date

There is also a follow-up letter that hasn't been posted on the website yet.

www.freedom2sayno2smartmeters.org

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th July 2018 at 08:31.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (1st August 2018), genevieve (8th July 2018), Valerie Villars (8th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast