+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Refusing my child a birth certificate in the UK

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

Default Refusing my child a birth certificate in the UK

its exciting - i will be a father soon! the inevitable has come, after years of getting into the subjects of 'freeman' or 'lawful rebellion' movements i been educating myself regarding the common law (land), the admiralty/corporate law (sea) & how it affects us the subjects (in uk at least). basically it seems that when we 'register' a child we offer ownership to the corporation called "uk government". there is scarse information online regarding the way how to get the uk passport without having birth certificate issued by the birth/death registration office. i wish to weight in all the risks if possible - we are not planning to remain in uk for more than two years as we're building house on land abroad. we will not use any of the uk child services etc. just need uk passport to get the child through the border.
    has anyone on this forum tried refusing birth certificate? could you share your experience? - thank you.
    Last edited by Morbid; 16th November 2017 at 07:43.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

BMJ (17th November 2017), Bruno (16th November 2017), drneglector (16th November 2017), Ewan (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Jac0b (21st November 2017), meat suit (16th November 2017), Nasu (16th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017), Star Tsar (16th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Refusing my child a birth certificate in the UK

Use caution my friend as you well know they are ruthless & powerful here...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bruno (16th November 2017), daviddjg23 (16th November 2017), drneglector (16th November 2017), Ewan (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Ioneo (16th November 2017), Morbid (16th November 2017), Nasu (16th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017), yelik (16th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Use caution my friend as you well know they are ruthless & powerful here...
    thank you. yeah its one of the main reasons i wish to not remain in here much longer. the matrix is too strong here, though i must admit that other parts of the world are catching up quick and heading towards the same direction - just a matter of time. ill need to do heavy research for the next few months for us to make a weighted decision.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Bruno (16th November 2017), daviddjg23 (16th November 2017), drneglector (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), janette (16th November 2017), Nasu (16th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017), Star Tsar (16th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

My recommend is you get them one, a birth certificate that is. It's all tied together, all the paperwork for life. Without a birth certificate, no passport, no passport, no travel, no travel no getting to your land to build a new life. When or if you get to the land, you won't be able to pass it on to them as officially they won't exist and so legally cannot own land, or get a driving license so never able to drive, travel, hunt, fish, own property, etc, etc.

Unless you build your own submarine and chart an unseen course to the depths of the Amazon where you build your retreat and hope both to never be discovered and that your children and their ancestors will never ever wish to leave your hidden enclave, denying them the chances to move, work and own property is in my view a bit silly.

Lets say the whole straw man thing is totally real. So what? Your existence is making someone else money, big news, again so what? The government and agents of the crown are able to sell bonds with your name on them to investors, so what? How has that really effected your life before you became aware of it?

Or a better thought perhaps would be this, had your parents discovered what you now know and had they not registered your birth by having you at home and then homeschooling you and never allowing you to make friends and play outside for fear of an accident that would result in a visit to a hospital, you would not have the freedom, so called, to even consider escaping your country, never-mind the means, never-mind the ability to buy land abroad.

We all live in the matrix. My children live in it too. Licenses are just paperwork, paperwork is simply based on contract law, law is based on precedent. Just like the movie matrix, our world works on rules, rules that can be bent, rules that can be broken, rules that can be re written, but only if you know how to, only if you play the game. If you are not in the game then you can't play within or with the rules, that's the first rule.

A good example is a wild human, say in the Amazon someplace, totally free to live and die as they choose and as nature allows. This wild human knows that there is no rights in nature, god given or otherwise, only what they can or can not do. If they come across a jaguar and are unarmed then they will be eaten, they do not have the right to live any more than the jaguar. They make up their rights or rules if you like, with their ingenuity, they create their existence with their own two hands. But they can never leave the Amazon.

They can't visit other cultures, ever. It's unlikely they could move to the city and get a job as they have no skills that are useful in a city, so their only hope of gaining currency is through trade, animal pelts say. So now they have money, to buy small stuff but they can't buy a house or any land of their own as they do not legally exist on paper, if they did then the government would want their fair share of the currency from the trades as tax. But still without being registered they are stuck in their allotted cage, all be it with great freedoms and wonderful views, all they can really do is live in the jungle away from the modern world..

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Teach your children how to play the game is my recommend. Learn about the law, learn how it can be manipulated, bent and even broken if necessary. You don't have to teach them to live in a way you despise, but without guidance on the rules so called, they will always be at their parents mercy, under your wing, never truly free to be themselves or self reliant, in whatever way of life and place of their choosing. What will be their fate after you die? A ward of the state or homeless, isn't that the very thing you are trying to avoid? None of us are getting out of here alive, so enjoy your game, play it your way. Who cares what the government does with their bonds or who they sell them to. Are you really going to let that hold you or your children back??

Some food for thought. Like it or not, this is the world you and I were born into, same one our children will inherit. You must do what you think is right, of course....x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 16th November 2017 at 09:04.

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th November 2017), BMJ (17th November 2017), Bruno (16th November 2017), conk (16th November 2017), daviddjg23 (16th November 2017), drneglector (16th November 2017), Ewan (16th November 2017), findingneo (18th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), happyuk (17th November 2017), Ioneo (16th November 2017), Jac0b (21st November 2017), janette (16th November 2017), littleOne (16th November 2017), Michi (16th November 2017), Morbid (16th November 2017), Patient (16th November 2017), RunningDeer (16th November 2017), Satori (16th November 2017), Spiral (16th November 2017), Star Tsar (16th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

im a human not the corporation that was created at my birth using my name in CAPS
    I really hate all this strawman creation and legalese rubbish.
    the usuary and mess of a world we live in...
    Saying that i do like the freedom my passport an driving license allow me and wouldnt drive without insurance...
    Last edited by daviddjg23; 16th November 2017 at 08:52.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daviddjg23 For This Post:

Bruno (16th November 2017), Ewan (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Nasu (16th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Look at what happened to John Harris....nuf said, easier to just keep your head down lol.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bruno (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Nasu (16th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Unless you are a millionaire i wouldn't recommend it, unfortunately every aspect of our lives are tied into this system of slavery, as by its design, no birth certificate no access to medical services or the other privileges available, i understand the desire to not what to sign your child into bondage, had the same crisis of thought myself, but at this stage i would suggest that you concentrate on providing knowledge and wisdom to your child for the coming years ahead, doesn't really matter where you go as well as its just another corporation you will be moving too with a different set of privileges.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Post:

alh02 (12th March 2018), daviddjg23 (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Jac0b (21st November 2017), Morbid (17th November 2017), Nasu (16th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Congrats on becoming a Father!! Excellent advice already given!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

conk (16th November 2017), Morbid (17th November 2017), Nasu (16th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017), Star Tsar (16th November 2017), TelosianEmbrace (22nd April 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

thanks for the advise. though i wasnt raised in uk, therefore dont really know how birth certificate is used here. if child dont have the bc but the passport is available, cant it be used as identity in schools, hospitals etc? ill repeat - we are not planning to stay here. and we are not hiding in the forest ether. just a home outside a big capital abroad bit closer to nature.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Nasu (16th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Many Native American elders were born at home, so there are no records of their births. Many are now trying to obtain birth certificates because there are a lot of government programs that they can't take advantage of without them. An interesting note: The code talkers from the Navajo Nation and other tribes that served in WW II had no birth certificates.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (17th November 2017), daviddjg23 (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Nasu (16th November 2017), Star Tsar (16th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Hi Morbid.

You could register the birth of your child using a name that is not the name wanted for your child, this will then allow you to get the passport etc. Once you have travelled to your new destination, an appointment with a lawyer will be all you need to draft a document to change your child's name, then apply to change the birth certificate. In the UK this process can be done for less than £100.

It's an easy process. You (or your child) have the unalienable right to be called whatever you wish.

Good luck Man
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 16th November 2017 at 17:24.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017), TelosianEmbrace (22nd April 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Isn't it likely true that there are probably plenty of people and not just third world that for one reason or another didn't/don't have a birth certificate? Before making a decision might be worth a lot of digging to find out how what they know, how they've dealt with it, who wants to keep it that way, who didn't.

I sure applaud your intentions to stand up to the system and start to take courageous steps to be sovereign. I would also add, I've stood at that 'buck the system' hesitation door many times and have been glad every time I decided to damn my fears and see what happens because none of the fears as I imagined ever manifested on the other side. I've also found that the act of damning your fears and doing it anyway also creates/attracts people/knowledge/opportunities on the other side that you didn't know about that support your decision.

You're also very likely not alone right now, and I wonder if communities are forming that might be a better lifelong choice. Seceding from mainstream society may mean having to give up being able to freely roam the world, but it would be worth it to me to spend life without that feeling of an evil eye in my face and anvil over my head.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

daviddjg23 (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), Morbid (16th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Good luck with your dilemma but out of curiosity what about all of the reclusive religious sects around the globe? by law do they have to register their childrens birth? FLDS, Memonites, Amish to name but 3 religious sects that are separate from the rest of the population. Also what about China and India with their vast populations.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Post:

daviddjg23 (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Nasu (16th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Scorpio Girl (here)
    Good luck with your dilemma but out of curiosity what about all of the reclusive religious sects around the globe? by law do they have to register their childrens birth? FLDS, Memonites, Amish to name but 3 religious sects that are separate from the rest of the population. Also what about China and India with their vast populations.
    Your absolutely right, there are many, many groups worldwide without any need or want for driving licenses, birth certs or passports. My point was that they, imo, are limited to their own cultures and geography. Not saying either way is best or better. It is my choice that for me and my children that we can work to earn money, drive, fly, travel and own property, the downside being our taxes and ultimately paying for wars and our respective political classes.

But if that's not for you then either join one of those groups or co-create your own, if you can get to them without paperwork or the need for money that is... N

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

daviddjg23 (16th November 2017), findingneo (18th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

there is a video on youtube called Strawman The Nature Of The Cage which is cool i think it discusses birth certificates,strawmen,common law and legalese i found it interesting and informative

Hope this helps and congratulations.
    But remember John Harris
    Last edited by daviddjg23; 16th November 2017 at 22:16.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daviddjg23 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Morbid (17th November 2017), Nasu (17th November 2017), Noelle (16th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Look at what happened to John Harris....nuf said, easier to just keep your head down lol.
    I THINK that you mean this person, Yes/No???
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_Harris

If not, please illuminate us.
    Thanks!
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Spiral (17th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

lets say you have a birth certificate and live way way far from civilization no contact at all. do they own you? lets say you dont have a birth certificate and you live in the city, aka sheeples containment, do they own you?

if you are not planning to live outside civilization better get one lest it will limit your freedom considerably
    Last edited by Bubu; 17th November 2017 at 05:09.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Morbid (14th March 2018), Nasu (17th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

deleted double post
    Last edited by Bubu; 17th November 2017 at 05:11.

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

yes we are planning to go back & forth because our friends & family are here so.. its just i dont get it - at the bottom of bc there is a line of text that mentions that this is not to be used as identity, so if we just skip that & use uk passport instead then from what i can see it wouldnt make any difference.. correct me if im wrong.

basically i cant find information on where exactly child is being asked for birth certificate only?
    Last edited by Morbid; 17th November 2017 at 06:51.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I knew a woman who became sovereign and from what I saw maintaining that status became a full time job. She drove without a license and was pulled over by police almost daily. Then she'd have to fight the charges in court using complex legal strategies that protected her right to be sovereign. Though i had initially been intrigued by the ideal, watching her life made me realize that personally there were much better ways for me to use my energy to try and make the world a better place.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Morbid (17th November 2017), Nasu (17th November 2017), RunningDeer (17th November 2017), Spiral (17th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast