+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Refusing my child a birth certificate in the UK

1. Link to Post #21
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 1,036 posts

Default Re: Refusing my child a birth certificate in the UK

Bite the bullet and go with the flow and register the birth - there's other times and ways to stick it to the system !

Congratulations by the way

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Morbid (17th November 2017), Nasu (17th November 2017), Spiral (17th November 2017), Star Tsar (17th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Look at what happened to John Harris....nuf said, easier to just keep your head down lol.
    I THINK that you mean this person, Yes/No???
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_Harris

If not, please illuminate us.
    Thanks!
    Yes, his videos can be found on youtube

He had a mental & emotional breakdown & killed himself, the whole "freemen" thing is a fast track to madness, as that link is testament to.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Nasu (17th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Morbid I forgot to congratulate you on your wonderful news please forgive me.
    Your life is going to change in a most wonderous way...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

enfoldedblue (17th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Morbid (14th March 2018), Nasu (17th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,118 times in 744 posts

They could also be extremely malicious against you for daring to challenge the system. Claim you're not right in the head to be denying your newborn child something which they see as 100% essential for life in society, and have the child taken away from you on those grounds.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

daviddjg23 (18th November 2017), Morbid (14th March 2018), Nasu (17th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

thats the guy in both the videos but at the end he feared he could have created more harm than good.

At the end of the day the system is here we are in it and make the most of it even if the whole system is fundamentally bad in some peoples eyes.

if i was being attacked id be glad of the police
    Last edited by daviddjg23; 18th November 2017 at 00:34.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to daviddjg23 For This Post:

Nasu (18th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

ok the dude is out! we decided to register birth & make passport but we are going to avoid vaccines/jabs etc.. all good so far & i cant wait to watch the bundle of joy grow up.
    "between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

avid (12th March 2018), Jad (12th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th March 2018), Zanshin (12th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 268 posts

Congrats Morbid - good decision, these corporate vessels are created for our benefit, if we know how to use them.

Simplest way I can put it - in the fictional legal world laid as a construct over the actual world,
    under admiralty/maritime law, every one needs a corporate vessel/boat to float on the high sea of commerce (the holy see).

Where Mum and Dad pledge the energy of the child as surety for this birth cert/strawman/vessel intitially,
    the child confirms the position once they come of age and register for licences, medicare and tax numbers.

As others have pointed out on this thread, life in modern society can be very limited without these things.

The crux of the matter is that most people operate as the boat and not the captain of the boat.

Every time some one answers to being the vessel - such as saying to the police 'Yes, that
    capitalised entity on that ID card is me', rather than 'I am the one authorised to use that entity.' -
    they have at best demonstrated incompetence in negotiable instrument law or at worst perjured
    themselves in court with an officer of the court on the side of the road.

This concept is at the very heart of the 'apparent' lack of justice in the judicial system.

Where every piece of paper (negotiable instrument) exchanged in the fictional legal construct can be
    considered a vessel conveying energy around the system; failure to properly negotiate the instrument (navigate the vessel)
    is where it all comes unstuck.

This is where people like John Harris start blaming the government rather than assessing their own incompetence in
    navigating the game of life.
    No disrespect to John he was one of the pioneers of this part of the awakening and he
    certainly raised awareness of how the system has been highjacked.
    Show me any area of the alternate community where anyone has all the answers right from the start and has
    never made mistakes or bad judgement calls.

Once again - learn how to operate these vessels for the benefit of you and your family as the captain of the vessel;

not as the incompetent citizen subject to the laws of salvage, dragged aboard the 'citizenship' and subject to the rules
    of that captain.

Knowing more about these aspects may assist you to hold your position when some bureaucrat attempts to enforce
    mandatory vaccinations on your child or other such matters.
    Last edited by Zanshin; 12th March 2018 at 02:43. Reason: spelling correction

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Morbid (14th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Congratulations, Morbid!

I don't have children and so have no experience on which to base what I say. However, I've done a lot of reading and in passing have come upon some interesting info.

A very very important point (if what I've read is true):
    Your child is your property and you must claim ownership of him. Here are a couple attachments that might be helpful:

BIRTH CERTIFICATES INFO.docx
    BABY--deed claim and copyright for babies.pdf

You might consider publishing a Public Notice of his birth and claiming him as yours. This counteracts the birth announcement that's automatically published in the newspaper and supposedly lays claim to the child--YOUR child.

Another thing that I've heard/read is that there's a fee that needs to be paid to the hospital, or maybe to the county, that's actually a "duty" on the "berthing" of the new "vessel," and this duty gives the government a claim to your child. I know this sounds crazy, but as crazy as the whole system is, it's possible that it's true, and you're in a perfect position to get rid of the duty/claim right from the start.

That's about all I have to offer, but if I were in your position I would definitely do these things because I don't see a downside.

Also to note: If you were born on the land and soil of one of the American states, say Ohio, and your son was born in a foreign country, your son is considered to be a native of Ohio.

And be sure to always write your names in upper/lower case, never in all capitals.

Best wishes to your and your growing family!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Morbid (14th March 2018), Zanshin (12th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Congrats Morbid - good decision, these corporate vessels are created for our benefit, if we know how to use them.

Simplest way I can put it - in the fictional legal world laid as a construct over the actual world,
    under admiralty/maritime law, every one needs a corporate vessel/boat to float on the high sea of commerce (the holy see).

Where Mum and Dad pledge the energy of the child as surety for this birth cert/strawman/vessel intitially,
    the child confirms the position once they come of age and register for licences, medicare and tax numbers.

As others have pointed out on this thread, life in modern society can be very limited without these things.

The crux of the matter is that most people operate as the boat and not the captain of the boat.

Every time some one answers to being the vessel - such as saying to the police 'Yes, that
    capitalised entity on that ID card is me', rather than 'I am the one authorised to use that entity.' -
    they have at best demonstrated incompetence in negotiable instrument law or at worst perjured
    themselves in court with an officer of the court on the side of the road.

This concept is at the very heart of the 'apparent' lack of justice in the judicial system.

Where every piece of paper (negotiable instrument) exchanged in the fictional legal construct can be
    considered a vessel conveying energy around the system; failure to properly negotiate the instrument (navigate the vessel)
    is where it all comes unstuck.

This is where people like John Harris start blaming the government rather than assessing their own incompetence in
    navigating the game of life.
    No disrespect to John he was one of the pioneers of this part of the awakening and he
    certainly raised awareness of how the system has been highjacked.
    Show me any area of the alternate community where anyone has all the answers right from the start and has
    never made mistakes or bad judgement calls.

Once again - learn how to operate these vessels for the benefit of you and your family as the captain of the vessel;

not as the incompetent citizen subject to the laws of salvage, dragged aboard the 'citizenship' and subject to the rules
    of that captain.

Knowing more about these aspects may assist you to hold your position when some bureaucrat attempts to enforce
    mandatory vaccinations on your child or other such matters.
    wow thank you Zanshin! this is perhaps one of the most sophisticated answers i ever got on this matter. yes i think my rebellious self is getting tamed a bit recently as i start to realise that there is literally no justice in this world & its pointless trying to achieve it through the most corrupt system at hand. better to just be aware of it and try to navigate as you've said. the system knows how to break souls with millenia of experience behind them, so better not to waste energy & concentrate on what's really is important, while softly raising awareness to those that ask for it..

Quote Posted by genevieve (here)
    Congratulations, Morbid!

I don't have children and so have no experience on which to base what I say. However, I've done a lot of reading and in passing have come upon some interesting info.

A very very important point (if what I've read is true):
    Your child is your property and you must claim ownership of him. Here are a couple attachments that might be helpful:

Attachment 37354
    Attachment 37355

You might consider publishing a Public Notice of his birth and claiming him as yours. This counteracts the birth announcement that's automatically published in the newspaper and supposedly lays claim to the child--YOUR child.

Another thing that I've heard/read is that there's a fee that needs to be paid to the hospital, or maybe to the county, that's actually a "duty" on the "berthing" of the new "vessel," and this duty gives the government a claim to your child. I know this sounds crazy, but as crazy as the whole system is, it's possible that it's true, and you're in a perfect position to get rid of the duty/claim right from the start.

That's about all I have to offer, but if I were in your position I would definitely do these things because I don't see a downside.

Also to note: If you were born on the land and soil of one of the American states, say Ohio, and your son was born in a foreign country, your son is considered to be a native of Ohio.

And be sure to always write your names in upper/lower case, never in all capitals.

Best wishes to your and your growing family!

genevieve
    ohh this is great - can do. thank you! ill save the files and try to make sense of it before we register for birth cert & passport..
    Last edited by Morbid; 14th March 2018 at 02:00.
    "between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Zanshin (13th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Morbid--

Here's something from Judge Anna von Reitz that might be useful:

BABY--DEED CLAIM.pdf

Wishing you and your family very well!

genevieve