+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PathWalker interview with Kerry Cassidy 2017-nov-15: Spiritual reality, souls, polarity, evolution...

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default PathWalker interview with Kerry Cassidy 2017-nov-15: Spiritual reality, souls, polarity, evolution...

Greetings All,

I wish to share an interview I did with Kerry Cassidy today.

The discussion is about spiritual matters and subjects only. We did not discuss matters/events/conspiracies of the world.

The goal of the interview was to explore the lore of souls and its relevance to our life.
    As always, it turned out something else: Kerry's spiritual philosophy and interpretation of reality.

I approached Kerry because I admire her character and approach to life.
    I find her to be very spiritual and her conduct is 100% aligned/connected. I regard her, to walks her talk 90%-100% of the time (me less).

The topic covered: souls, evolution, spiritual conduct, polarity, contentedness, discernment, individual path, spiritual teachings, reincarnation, source/creator/oneness and more.

The outcome surpassed the expectation.

Here are some reflection I had:
    1. There is abundance of spiritual teaching and teaching references in the interview.
    2. Kerry view the 3rd dimension as battle ground of polarity (I view it is as a virtual game of construction and interactions - think of Sims/Second life/Lego/Playmobil)
    3. Kerry is very connected to her higher self, and draw her information/wisdom from within.
    4. Kerry believes the way to progress spiritually is by trial and error through endless reincarnations (I do not hold to this belief).
    5. The answer about earth as a prison planet, was not conclusive.
    6. I endorse the idea of false ascension to other dimension, sorry she did not explain the growth through service.

Please post your reflection as well.

I wanted the interview to evolve around souls and their mechanics, please reflect on that as well.

Thanks
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker

Last edited by PathWalker; 16th November 2017 at 13:08.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

astridmari (17th November 2017), Baby Steps (16th November 2017), Basho (16th November 2017), Bruno (16th November 2017), Cardillac (16th November 2017), drneglector (16th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th November 2017), genevieve (16th November 2017), greybeard (16th November 2017), Inversion (20th November 2017), Kano (17th November 2017), Matt P (16th November 2017), Michelle Marie (17th November 2017), mojo (16th November 2017), Noelle (17th November 2017), Star Tsar (16th November 2017), Sunny (17th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2017), toppy (17th November 2017), Violet3 (17th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: PathWalker interview with Kerry Cassidy 2017-nov-15: Spiritual reality, souls, polarity, evolution...

Thank you, Pathwalker, for sharing this with us. It IS helpful to listen to Kerry's conclusions from the spiritual perspective as she has had a most unusual life, as has our Bill. Can't wait to hear Bill's Part 2 Interview!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

fourty-two (16th November 2017), greybeard (17th November 2017), Michelle Marie (17th November 2017), Noelle (17th November 2017), PathWalker (17th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (16th November 2017), toppy (17th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: PathWalker interview with Kerry Cassidy 2017-nov-15: Spiritual reality, souls, polarity, evolution...

I just think that NONE of us due to our puny/extremely limited 3-D conscious minds (research David Icke on this topic) can understand the reason for our existence-

Larry

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), greybeard (17th November 2017), Noelle (17th November 2017), PathWalker (17th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (17th November 2017), toppy (17th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

The inner world is deep and illuminating. Nobody can go there for another. One cannot limit other people's experiences, either, by their own perspective.

Kerry shares great understanding that I totally resonate with. I've also studied the Bhagavad Gita and practice meditation.

States of consciousness are developed by specific practices, although there are many paths. There are different levels of development for the intelligence. Perceptive abilities increase with certain practices.

Belief systems, that are decisions based on speculation mixed with accepted perspectives, eventually get discarded for attunement to truth. James Gilliland called them be-lie-f systems, highlighting the lie in the middle.

Receptivity is a big factor in expanding awareness. The walls of limitation and non-acceptance of change dissolve to allow new information to be discerned rather than dismissing it offhand. It is quite fascinating and rewarding.

It's a process of evolution, that's for sure!

⚡️💜⚡️💙⚡️
    MM

Very valuable interview. Thank you, Pathwalker.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), greybeard (17th November 2017), Noelle (17th November 2017), PathWalker (17th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (17th November 2017), toppy (17th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I just think that NONE of us due to our puny/extremely limited 3-D conscious minds (research David Icke on this topic) can understand the reason for our existence-

Larry
    Ill second that for sure.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), PathWalker (17th November 2017), toppy (17th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)

Larry
    If you're saying it's a matter of our minds not have the conceptual capacity to understand the nature of our existence, where we come from/why we are here, etc., I disagree.

If we were told the end all be all truth, we would have no problems connecting the dots and consuming a new domain of "knowing" about the human condition.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), toppy (17th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread