+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RENDLESHAM incident WAS an ET incident... confirmed by Richard Doty to Linda Howe

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default RENDLESHAM incident WAS an ET incident... confirmed by Richard Doty to Linda Howe

https://www.earthfiles.com/

(Full Report Upcoming).

November 16 2017 interview of RICHARD DOTY by Linda Moulton-Howe.

RICHARD DOTY is an ex Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI) Agent.

We already know that his word cannot be trusted,
    BUT for him as an ex OSI agent to publicly admit that the RENDLESHAM Forest phenomenon of 1980 "was Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entities" - that's quite an admission.

Why wait for the president to disclose, when OSI Agents like DOTY are more knowledgeable about this subject.

It will be interesting to see if this gets any attention from the mainstream media,
    but I tend to doubt it.
    Last edited by boja; 17th November 2017 at 14:13.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (17th November 2017), aoibhghaire (20th November 2017), Bill Ryan (17th November 2017), Billy (20th November 2017), Bruno (20th November 2017), ceetee9 (17th November 2017), Ewan (17th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), ghostrider (19th November 2017), jjjones (21st November 2017), KiwiElf (20th November 2017), Michelle Marie (18th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017), Nasu (17th November 2017), Reinhard (20th November 2017), Star Tsar (17th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (17th November 2017), Tintin (20th November 2017), WhiteLove (20th November 2017), wnlight (18th November 2017), yelik (18th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: RENDLESHAM incident WAS an ET incident... confirmed by Richard Doty to Linda Howe

Really no surprise here. There has been so much exposure of this event on TV that anyone even slightly interested must have formed an opinion by now. The nature of the people that I know is that once they form an opinion, it is very difficult for someone else to change it. I think it was an ET attempt to reduce our ability to use nukes in Europe.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th November 2017), Bill Ryan (17th November 2017), Billy (20th November 2017), boja (17th November 2017), ceetee9 (17th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), jjjones (21st November 2017), KiwiElf (20th November 2017), Michelle Marie (18th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017), Nasu (17th November 2017), Star Tsar (17th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (17th November 2017), yelik (18th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: RENDLESHAM incident WAS an ET incident... confirmed by Richard Doty to Linda Howe

Here's the show for download:
    Rick Doty has kind of been Linda's nemesis for half her life, OMG. So it's fun that it's come full circle. I got to know him quite well back in 2006, and he confirmed a lot of stuff to me privately, too. But he's a game player par excellence... and Linda knows that full-well.

See also this thread — a very well-done documentary about Doty: (in which, astonishingly, he contributed a great deal himself )

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th November 2017), aoibhghaire (20th November 2017), Billy (20th November 2017), boja (17th November 2017), ceetee9 (17th November 2017), DNA (28th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), KiwiElf (20th November 2017), Matthew (17th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017), Nasu (17th November 2017), Reinhard (20th November 2017), Spiral (17th November 2017), Star Tsar (17th November 2017), Tintin (20th November 2017), WhiteLove (20th November 2017), wnlight (18th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

I bet the statistics for people believing there is ET would be over 70% today so why are waiting for people that kept the secret from us to tell us? It's ironic...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th November 2017), Billy (20th November 2017), boja (18th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th November 2017), KiwiElf (20th November 2017), Michelle Marie (18th November 2017), Spiral (20th November 2017), Star Tsar (20th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

My understanding is that Rendelsham was not an ET or EBE encounter but a time traveling spacecraft from the future seeking a means to shore up their corrupted DNA.

I'm going to have to listen to the interviews again.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Billy (20th November 2017), KiwiElf (20th November 2017), Star Tsar (20th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    My understanding is that Rendelsham was not an ET or EBE encounter but a time traveling spacecraft from the future seeking a means to shore up their corrupted DNA.

Yes, that came from James (Jim) Penniston's regression sessions. Linda Howe has always attached significant importance to this.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (20th November 2017), CurEus (21st November 2017), DNA (28th November 2017), KiwiElf (20th November 2017), Reinhard (20th November 2017), Star Tsar (20th November 2017), Tintin (20th November 2017), WhiteLove (20th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Yes, that came from James (Jim) Penniston's regression sessions. Linda Howe has always attached significant importance to this.
    Does that then connect to the Dan Burisch stuff? Or are those separate?

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

Does that then connect to the Dan Burisch stuff? Or are those separate?
    Good question. I believe it's unrelated, apart from the time travel component and the idea that these are humans. One might speculate that if one group of future humans has time travel technology (and maybe problems with their genome), then many other groups, cultures or factions might do, also.

Dan Burisch's three different groups of future humans were 45,000 and 52,000 years ahead of us. Assuming reality, we don't know where in the future the Rendlesham beings were from.

Maybe time travel technology will be developed 1,000 years from now. Or just 100! That would give a LOT of time, as it were, for time travelers to do their complicated thing.

The more one thinks about it, the more tangled it could be.

Interesting questions include:
    • Why collect genetic material from us now, and not in our own past? (Of course, maybe they do...)
    • What happens in the future to cause the human genome to degenerate?
    • Does the future bifurcate into many different possible timelines, all 'real' to those living in them?
    • If advanced interdimensional technology were to allow time travel, could it also allow for travel between parallel timelines?

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (20th November 2017), DNA (28th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2017), Hym (20th November 2017), Praxis (20th November 2017), Reinhard (20th November 2017), samsdice (30th December 2017), Star Tsar (20th November 2017), Tintin (20th November 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,762 times in 5,531 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    https://www.earthfiles.com/

(Full Report Upcoming).

November 16 2017 interview of RICHARD DOTY by Linda Moulton-Howe.

RICHARD DOTY is an ex Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI) Agent.

We already know that his word cannot be trusted,
    BUT for him as an ex OSI agent to publicly admit that the RENDLESHAM Forest phenomenon of 1980 "was Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entities" - that's quite an admission.

Why wait for the president to disclose, when OSI Agents like DOTY are more knowledgeable about this subject.

It will be interesting to see if this gets any attention from the mainstream media,
    but I tend to doubt it.
    I've heard this confirmation from another source, who is hard and fast reliable. The nuclear capability was for a time switched off completely. In effect NATO's largest European stockpile of nuclear weaponry was rendered redundant; effectively 'disarmed' and utterly useless. This was EBE/ET interference, without a doubt. What may also be little known is that something similar happened in Soviet Russia in the same week. So, for a while, the 'West' and the USSR didn't have any effective nuclear deterrent capability. No wonder then that the then UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was quoted, on more than one occasion in fact, and not just in relation to this, as saying: "You can't tell the people.", which inspired Georgina Bruni's title to her excellent work. A wonderful read and I'd recommend those newer to this incident should read it: https://www.amazon.co.uk/You-Cant-Te.../dp/033039021X

My brother, in his military capacity, has been to the now abandoned joint US/UK military base at Bentwaters and seen the site himself. He confirms that, still to this day, the area where the object was hovering and performed its purpose has prevented anything from growing now, and that there'd certainly be genetic mutations I'd imagine as well; there has been a genuine ecological impact in that area, let alone the enormous ramifications of the actual incident itself.

I haven't listened to the interview but relish the opportunity to do it soon, while also being wary of Mr. Doty and his previous track record

Post Update: for those of you interested at all I offered the Halt-Bentwaters tape for the Avalon Library and Bill has kindly made it available here at this link http://avalonlibrary.net/The_Decembe..._Halt_tape.mp3
    Last edited by Tintin; 20th November 2017 at 20:20. Reason: Link to Halt Bentwaters tape in Avalon Library

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2017), Billy (20th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2017), Hym (20th November 2017), Spiral (21st November 2017), Star Tsar (20th November 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Another aspect to this, also recounted by Linda Howe, on Coast to Coast AM. I do NOT have a linked reference for it... maybe someone else can find it.

Linda also told the story in her Dark Journalist interview of March 2015. She mentions it briefly at 7:12, and then in more detail at 1:15:10. I extracted the two clips, and spliced them into one:
    The entire interview is here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=D1NcWGC028I

She was reporting on the Bentwaters incident, which she argued from the regression of US military contactee James Peniston was a UFO visitation and landing from time-traveling future humans, in search of valuable genetic material.

Interestingly, when Linda was investigating on the ground there, she was contacted personally by an elderly woman, who was intelligent, aware and articulate, and who told her that there had been an old house very near to the base where the incident had occurred... which after the incident had completely disappeared.

Not only that, but after she noticed it had just somehow vanished, she then failed to find it even on any official maps or records.

This, of course, is a local example of a kind of 'Mandela Effect', specifically connected with a very well documented ET/UFO landing that may have had a time-travel component to it. Basically, it would have been a kind of very local timeline shift... for that specific house, only.

Whether there was anyone IN the house when it vanished from our timeline, is a question that rather boggles the mind.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (20th November 2017), Bob (20th November 2017), DNA (28th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2017), Hym (20th November 2017), mojo (20th November 2017), muxfolder (20th November 2017), sunwings (20th November 2017), Tintin (20th November 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

I know there's a lotta love for Linda within the community, and am also aware that what I'm about to say will not be popular, but I'll say it anyway.

I hold no stock in what Linda reports now. A few decades ago she was a helluva investigative reporter, no doubt about it, that's why she commanded so much respect amongst fellow journo's and audience. As of late it seems that her standards have slipped somewhat, replacing thorough fact checking with a sloppiness for the sake of sensationalism. The pictures of the 'ufo's' from Byrd's Operation High-Jump that she posted on her Earthfiles site were de-bunked in no time by members of this very site, and this is by no means the first time, or even the exception. It seems in today's World of wanting to be the first to post 'explosive info' that journalistic integrity is pushed to one side. And, to make it worse, it's like nobody seems to care, let's all move on to the next batch of info post-haste.

It seems to me that hopium is the anaesthetic to the drudgery of life.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2017), Billy (20th November 2017), Bruno (20th November 2017), Hym (20th November 2017), mojo (20th November 2017), muxfolder (20th November 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    I know there's a lotta love for Linda within the community, and am also aware that what I'm about to say will not be popular, but I'll say it anyway.

I hold no stock in what Linda reports now. A few decades ago she was a helluva investigative reporter, no doubt about it, that's why she commanded so much respect amongst fellow journo's and audience. As of late it seems that her standards have slipped somewhat, replacing thorough fact checking with a sloppiness for the sake of sensationalism. The pictures of the 'ufo's' from Byrd's Operation High-Jump that she posted on her Earthfiles site were de-bunked in no time by members of this very site, and this is by no means the first time, or even the exception. It seems in today's World of wanting to be the first to post 'explosive info' that journalistic integrity is pushed to one side. And, to make it worse, it's like nobody seems to care, let's all move on to the next batch of info post-haste.

Noted. Just a piece of info here... Linda will be 76 years old this coming January 20. She looks far younger. Kudos to her.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (20th November 2017), DNA (28th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2017), Hym (20th November 2017), jjjones (21st November 2017), Matthew (20th November 2017), mojo (20th November 2017), muxfolder (20th November 2017), The Moss Trooper (20th November 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Quote what I'm about to say will not be popular, but I'll say it anyway.
    Thank you for your honesty. You are focusing in on something noticed about a number of popular names in the subject matter. IMO, there's a huge disconnect on those on the talking circuit from the front line. A few individuals still stand out. There's some personal experiences could have shared to support that premise you point out.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2017), Hym (20th November 2017), The Moss Trooper (20th November 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,055 times in 912 posts

Just what I was thinking, Bill. She has been doing that for a very long time.

That's not an excuse, maybe just a sign that having done such amazing investigations, revealing so much to so many, connecting so many dots, that she doesn't have a group of those around her helping her by analyzing the data, looking for the flaws and inconsistencies or lack of proofs that may be there, if only the time was available to go that extra mile. To me at least, having either a very critical view of all that comes in or some friends or colleagues there to play the oppositional advocate is a necessary balance. Gotta keep that discernment up at all times.

My problem is that once I see a misdirect or an out of place emotional response I tend to dismiss some things that may have truths and I remember the author as not completely honest or accurate. I did this with Jim Marrs when I read his books. I recently did it with Robert Steele when listening to his highly commendable outlook on changing things, in a recent interview, but then I was really disappointed when he said that he had Steven Seagal as an advisor in getting rid of pedophile rings. Using a well-documented sexual predator and ego-extraordinaire as an advisor for anything is ignorant. I also look at the personal lives of those reporting and take a dim view of those who treat those around them as inferior, which is indeed the testimony of those around some.

My solution, though annoying thinking that I have to take time to document the inconsistencies, is to document the inconsistencies, the misdirects, the coverups, the lies and even the innocent lack of discovery that those authors exhibit. It is one thing to qualify a statement with other possible truths, but it is not accurate to coverup or misdirect, something that we have been subject to ever since we began our varied levels of discernment.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2017), The Moss Trooper (20th November 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I bet the statistics for people believing there is ET would be over 70% today so why are waiting for people that kept the secret from us to tell us? It's ironic...
    Because they aren't extra terrestrials, you can only come to that conclusion by ignoring huge swathes of the data out there.

Probably the only time I will ever post a link to this site, but this is a very accurate appraisal of what is going on http://www.rense.com/general32/expose.htm

29. Link to Post #16
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)

Noted. Just a piece of info here... Linda will be 76 years old this coming January 20. She looks far younger. Kudos to her.
    Wow. I thought she's around 55-60 years old. Man, was I wrong about that.

But yeah I have to agree that those pictures she posted were not too convincing. For me they looked immediately like they were Photoshopped and actually not even that well done. This forum really is a huge bummer for all fakers.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 20th November 2017 at 18:51.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2017), The Moss Trooper (20th November 2017), Tintin (25th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

A couple of points about the radio interview, and Rick Doty's extensive contribution:
    • Only at the very end of the program — at 1:46:30 — did John Burroughs ask Doty how come it was okay for him to talk about this openly. Even though he's retired now, his clearances would still all be active. Doty talked all round the question... and never actually answered it.
    • Even though Doty appeared utterly co-operative and affable (he always does! ), and noted several times that a long time had passed since he'd read the OSI report, and therefore he couldn't recall some names — his recall of details was truly remarkable after nearly 34 years. Compared with Doty, I'm not sure I could remember a fraction of any report I'd read in January 1984, no matter what it was about.
    So — I am wondering whether Doty going on record about this is another small but significant part of a limited disclosure initiative (with Doty being chosen as the plausible deniability cutout, a role he's played before). It seems possible he was shown the project file much more recently, or shown it again, maybe with only a short time to view it, in order to simulate the many years that have passed since 1984.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (20th November 2017), Hym (20th November 2017), muxfolder (20th November 2017), Tintin (23rd November 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I maintain that time travelers and/or aliens seeking out genetic material really only have to raid/open a blood bank, funeral parlour or start something akin to the human genome project.
    Bit disappointing they can travel 1000 of centuries or light years and are just so completely inept at times.

I suppose if there was enough of a cataclysm in our potential future timeline....they just may have no capacity to understand or relate very well to us this century.
    Aliens?....well purportedly they like to sample their lab rats at their leisure.

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Speaking of dis-info...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | Chuck DeCaro | Rendlesham Click Bait Journalism

Published 27th November 2017

Linda Moulton Howe starts the show discussing the 09/11/2017 article from the UK Express about a NASA lander capsule drop being the explanation for the Rendlesham Forest UFO sighting. John and Linda talk about why this type of story could have made headlines today.

Later in the show, Chuck DeCaro will join Linda Moulton Howe and John Burroughs. Chuck was one of the first reporters in 1984 to investigate the Rendlesham Forest UFO sighting for CNN. He interviewed military eyewitnesses while producing for a special CNN assignments bureau.

Phenomenon Radio is a show concept blending one of the most high-profile experiencers with an Emmy Award-winning investigative journalist to bring the most up to date and late-breaking news and interviews to create a unique live weekly broadcast that delves into the UAP/UFO phenomenon like never before. With over 60 years of experience between them, John and Linda will combine their efforts in a monthly series format that focuses on specific levels of the Phenomenon that cannot be properly covered in a single 2-hour program. This show researches thought-provoking breakthroughs in the field of UAP/UFOs, to discover fascinating truths through first-hand accounts with investigative insights into the expanding confluence of physical and mental exposure to this worldwide phenomenon.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,922 times in 4,330 posts

No offense to the OP, but screw Richard Doty.
    Richard Doty is not the proclaimer of truth here one way or another. The dude can take a flying leap for all I care.
    Now, there is proof Rendalsham is real, and I'm very surprised no one has mentioned it this far into the thread. The proof could be in a USA soldiers medical records labled top secret and they stayed so until I believe 2014 when John McCain (yes the piece of **** senator) got this soldier's file released so he could receive his VA medical benefits.

So there was this soldier who was the only witness both days of the event from what I understand. It was a two day ufo sighting slash reaccurance.So this soldier can't get his va benefits due to the fact his medical records are labeled top secret. So this soldier goes to John McCain, the senator, pleads his case citing the injustice of it all, on top of it he has a heart condition. So,,,,,, McCain gets the file released so the guy can get his va medical coverage, and holy sh!t balls is this guy's file loaded with amazing sh!t.

The file stated that the soldier received longer exposure to UFO light than normal.
    So what is normal??
    The report goes on to say that UFO light negatively affects the body and mind. The report stated that the soldier in question developed negative heart problems as a result of the exposure. Drink that in, this soldier developed a heart problem and other health related problems due to overexposure to UFO "light". WTF???
    And get this, when the va office approved his treatment the line where it states condition stated HEART PROBLEMS DUE TO UFO EXPOSURE.

On top of this it is mentioned that just the light alone emitted from a UFO affects the mind and memory.

Oh yea, and for the dude dissing on Linda I'm afraid you have been exposed to some UFO light recently or something. Have you ever even watched A STRANGE HARVEST? This was done in 1980 and is as pertinent today as EVER.

LMH breaks down this released file and all the pertinent data in this video.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=D1NcWGC028I

I think this information on the UFO light having adverse effects on health and memory are very important.
    Are there those in Hollywood who know this information?

This information is important. It appears that tptb through Hollywood have actually been trying to enlighten us on some important ufo basics.

Here is a clip from that movie COWBOYS AND ALIENS showing the star of the movie suffering from memory loss due to UFO light exposure. The movie also shows a group of captive humans who's only cell is the light they can't look away from right above their heads.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3arzKYqKyXg

There is also the recent movie Skyline which depicts an invading alien race and their most powerful weapon is simply a pretty light people get transfixed by.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7g7tGe0EAb8

Last edited by DNA; 28th November 2017 at 02:23.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

mountain_jim (28th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast