+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adults Using Targeting Equipment to Develop Child Psychopaths

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Adults Using Targeting Equipment to Develop Child Psychopaths

I am starting this thread to summarize several incidents where I have personally seen adults using Covert Harassment Devices to teach children to objectify and enjoy harming others.

1. to be Cont.

(Please feel free to share if you have observed similar grooming tactics personally. Otherwise, I hope you will not comment, that way the thread serves more as an anecdotal list.)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

bluestflame (18th November 2017), BMJ (18th November 2017), Bruno (21st November 2017), genevieve (18th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th November 2017), Michelle Marie (18th November 2017), raregem (18th November 2017), RunningDeer (18th November 2017), Star Tsar (18th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Default Re: Adults Using Targeting Equipment to Develop Child Psychopaths

Interesting idea I had not considered. Molly, have you an experience to share?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bruno (21st November 2017), Michelle Marie (18th November 2017), Molly4US (20th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

" the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world " (but if you upset the applecart in the formative years ....)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

BMJ (18th November 2017), Bruno (21st November 2017), Debra (18th November 2017), Michelle Marie (18th November 2017), Molly4US (20th November 2017), RunningDeer (18th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Maybe not as egregious, but disconcerting nonetheless is the segment about parents, kids, iPads and smartphones. Transcript below. It begins @ 5:43.

“And experts are even learning that children spending all their time on these kinds of devices are showing a startling lack of ability not only to read other people's emotions but a lack of being able to show empathy.”

“A new study out of the University of California Irvine says devoting more attention to your smartphones than your children could mean they'll have improper brain development and emotional disorders later in life.”

Transcript:
    “…London say that three-quarters of all UK toddlers that's children between the age of 6 months and 3 years old now use iPads or smartphones every day. 6 month olds use iPads every day. I mean just that's what's going on. And I don’t know how many times I've personally seen this but we'll be sitting down to dinner at a restaurant and a mother will come in plunk her small kid down and immediately prop up an iPad right in front of his face and then pull out her phone. They don't talk to each other. They don't look at each other. If the kid tries to get his mom's attention maybe show her something happening in the cartoon or whatever that she's turned on to distract him she won't even look because she's too concerned with checking Instagram or whatever on her phone to even give her own kid the time of day. Parents are admittedly ignoring their children and the children are learning to ignore everyone else because of it.

And studies are showing that smartphone addicted parents have more negative interactions with their children when they do interact with their children but is all about having physical consequences too. A new study out of the University of California Irvine says devoting more attention to your smartphones than your children could mean they'll have improper brain development and emotional disorders later in life. And that’s certainly what's being suggested by the fact that social skills have now eroded to the point that college students are having to take etiquette classes to try and relearn even the basics on how to physically interact with people in real life. And experts are even learning that children spending all their time on these kinds of devices are showing a startling lack of ability not only to read other people's emotions but a lack of being able to show empathy.

5 Ways Smart Phones Are Dumbing People Down

Truthstream Media
    Published on Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st October 2018 at 01:52.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bluestflame (18th November 2017), BMJ (18th November 2017), Bruno (21st November 2017), Debra (18th November 2017), Ewan (18th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th November 2017), genevieve (18th November 2017), Ioneo (18th November 2017), Jean-Marie (18th November 2017), justntime2learn (18th November 2017), Molly4US (20th November 2017), raregem (18th November 2017), Rebecca (25th February 2018), Star Tsar (18th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Well, I have considered the use of the current electronics and in particular the shoot-em up video games- as mentioned above post.
    I thought there was something else to consider. So slow here sometimes.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bruno (21st November 2017), RunningDeer (18th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Interesting idea I had not considered. Molly, have you an experience to share?
    Yes, thank you. I have a few times victim/witnessed adults grooming children to use DEW weapons; plus I have victim/witnessed teenagers using Chemical and DEW weapons which means they were inspired/groomed to do such things earlier in childhood-- In what bluestflame mentions, the formative years. I just haven't had time this week to type my list of sightings onto the opening of the thread. It will be a couple more days.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

bluestflame (20th November 2017), Bruno (21st November 2017), RunningDeer (21st November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread