+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Swine flu pandemic outbreak sweeping through Britain even though 70 percent were vacc

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Swine flu pandemic outbreak sweeping through Britain even though 70 percent were vacc

(NaturalNews) A swine flu pandemic is sweeping through Britain despite the fact that 70 percent of Britain's over-65 population was vaccinated against swine flu last year. This year, that number is nearly the same -- 68.5% -- but flu vaccine proponents insist that until everyone is vaccinated, the flu will continue to infect people.

What these vaccine advocates absolutely will not admit, however, is how many of those who are sick with the flu this year also got vaccinated last year. This little detail is left out of every mainstream media report on vaccines and the flu. They simply refuse to mention this all-important number, leaving readers to leap to the incorrect conclusion that only those who were not vaccinated get sick with the flu.

Most infected patients were previously vaccinated
    That assumption is false. In fact, of the 450 critical care beds in England that are now occupied by flu patients, I have no doubt that most of those infected patients are people who received flu vaccines in the past.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030845_Br...#ixzz19LebZuEt
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

fifi (28th December 2010), Gone002 (29th December 2010), shadowstalker (27th December 2010), Snowbird (30th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Re: Swine flu pandemic outbreak sweeping through Britain even though 70 percent were

They're at it again!

I still refuse to get vaccinated and no amount of persuasion will work. Not even the creepy ads at work with the ugly nurse that supports vaccination.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

meeradas (29th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Swine flu pandemic outbreak sweeping through Britain even though 70 percent were

Quote "The virus has changed little since its inception in 2009. However, this report describes various genetic changes in influenza A virus," Barr said in reference to his status report, available on the web 'http:/ / www.eurosurveillance.org '.

"These variants were first detected in Singapore earlier this year and have been extended later by Australia and New Zealand," says this expert, who acknowledges that the changes are not significant yet, but already have been cases of people vaccinated have been infected and even some deaths...
    full discussion

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

It is weird.

I'm allways encouaged to get the flu vac. But i do not. Heck i'll lie and say i did to make some people shut up about it too.

But yes..... I havent had an Influenza flu.... IE the type that makes all you're muscels ake, and you just feel damn miserable and immobal, god... in years.

I will get a minor cold now and then... but they pretty much fall into the "headcold" category. Blocked/sniffly nose, mebee more on the side on conjested nasal cavaties. but yes, nothing that keeps you ill and in bed for a week, thats for sure.

And again - why are they not tellign us more about the people who have supposidly died from this.

Were they a bunch of people living in famine and poverty like the 12 or so that died from swine flu in mexico when they were realy trying to hype it up?

I'm sure you're pretty much giving someone who lives in constant famine/poverty a death sentance with any influenza like cold, as their bodies are buisy trying to convert everything they get into energy to feed the body to keep functioning to stay alive- rather than all the other stuff it may consider as luxuries in those conditions (ie immune system)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I wonder if thats what I've had for the last 3 days... certainly feels worse than the usual common cold but so long as I avoid heavy lifting it's manageable.

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I read a couple of UK papers every day and they are really laying the ground work for another big vaccine push.

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

what really breaks my heart is that I know the vaccine may be a death sentence and my grandkids just started school this past fall (with the required immunization shots), but my son doesn't want to hear about the crazy conspiracy theories from me... ... just hoping this is all another lie- so I don't have to face the possibility of losing my only grandkids...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Snowbird (30th December 2010)

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hardly anyone i know has had the vaccine , but of three i do know of , have contracted the so called " Flu" . It is not even the flu , it is the usual head cold with a chesty cough. My partner has it , he does feel well but he is not in bed . I think people mistake the flu for a common cold. It is easy to manipulate the hypochondriacs of the Uk , there are many. They are indeed pushing the vaccine , when i went to the doctor to pick up a friend , in the doctor's surgery there is a bunting around the reception desk with the words " roll up , roll up get your flu jab here ". How sick is that! The young nurse was taking the elderly by the hand and leading them to a death sentence, and she does not even know she is part of their murder. The other thing we have had chemtrails spraying intensely days before the outbreak here in cornwall.

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

well injecting someone with dead virus so the body can build immunity is easier than catching the flu, as the old saying goes, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

for those too weak to survive the flu a vaccine is necessary...

The scariest part about the swine flu is how many young healthy people died from it...

The problem is a new strain has arrived, different than what people are being vaccinated for, so this jab does nothing but make sure your body is immune to last years flu strain... If you had the flu last year, you don't need a jab this year... this years flu vaccine will be ready in June, right at the end of the flu season...

13. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello Humble Janitor

Quote I still refuse to get vaccinated and no amount of persuasion will work. Not even the creepy ads at work with the ugly nurse that supports vaccination.
    Here, here. Best stay away from any needles offered by the PTB. JP

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

the real worry is Egypt where the human population has both the Bird Flu and Swine flu...

all it will take is one person to have both to create a superbug...

Swine Flu is so contagious everyone gets it that comes in contact, and the bird flu with its high fatality...

That is the pandemic that could wipe out Billions of people...

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote The government has been forced to take new steps to tackle seasonal flu after new figures showed there were 12 more deaths in the past week, and 738 people seriously ill in hospital.

The total number of deaths from this winter's outbreak now stands at 39, up from 27 last week, the Health Protection Agency confirmed.

Of those, 36 died from H1N1 swine flu, which is the most virulent of the two main flu strains circulating this winter. The other three died from Influenza B. All but one of the 39 was under 65, and four were under five years old.

The government will now reintroduce a media campaign to help tackle the outbreak. Labour, which earlier this week claimed the campaign had been axed, accused the government of a U-turn.

Some 61% of this year's victims were in one of the "at risk" groups who qualify for a free NHS seasonal flu jab, which include pregnant women, those with breathing conditions such as asthma and those whose immune systems are weak.

But just two of the 23 individuals had received the jab, which for the first time this year includes protection against swine flu, which claimed hundreds of lives when it began circulating in the UK in early 2009.

The figure serves to underline doctors' concerns that millions of people run the risk of infection, with potentially serious effects, because they have not been vaccinated.

The number of people with known or suspected flu being treated in critical care units in hospitals has jumped from 460 to 738 - a rise of 278 in a week.

2 that died had the swine flu vaccine, this year...

so what is this vaccine for?

story link

16. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Hospital bans friends and family from visiting all patients as swine flu death toll hits 36

Quote Health chiefs today closed a hospital to visitors in an effort to contain an outbreak of swine flu.

As 22 people battled the virus in intensive care across Merseyside and Cheshire, bosses banned friends and relatives from visiting wards at Arrowe Park Hospital.

The drastic steps had been taken to 'reduce the risk of visitors with cold and flu symptoms spreading infections to patients and staff', said a spokesman.

It comes as official figures reveal 39 people have died from flu since October including 36 from the swine flu strain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...l-hits-36.html

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Hot+Topic...wine+Flu%2C+UK
    Last edited by Swami; 30th December 2010 at 18:28.

17. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Here is more really great and inexpensive advice from the same Natural News site.

Fight the flu with green tea

A recent study in Japan revealed the power of green tea in fighting the flu.

Green tea has been considered a health elixir for millennia.

Scientific research is just now catching up to the benefits of green tea. It has been linked to increased satiety, decreased risk of certain cancers, and increased fat oxidation. Now green tea is proving to be an effective way of preventing colds and the flu.

Researchers at the University of Shizuoka studied nursing home residents who were at a particularly high risk for catching colds and the flu. The residents were asked to gargle with green tea three times a day. At the end of the study, the residents who had gargled with green tea showed a considerably lower rate of contracting flu and cold viruses.

Green tea contains compounds called catechins which are able to boost the immune system`s ability to fight the flu. The study showed that gargling with the green tea was more beneficial than simply drinking the tea: the theory being that by gargling the tea, the subject exposed the catechins longer to the viruses which can linger in the throat.

http://www.naturalnews.com/030772_green_tea_flu.html
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Holly Lindin (31st December 2010)

19. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    the real worry is Egypt where the human population has both the Bird Flu and Swine flu...

all it will take is one person to have both to create a superbug...

Swine Flu is so contagious everyone gets it that comes in contact, and the bird flu with its high fatality...

That is the pandemic that could wipe out Billions of people...
    Ah Yes! This is no surprise to some.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

20. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I've been doing further research and looks like Indonesia is even a higher risk at this point than Egypt, with a mutated version of the Swine flu coming out of Australia.

21. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iV1IZVT_LCE

fewer that 4 million took the jab according to channel 4 news.
    If 70% of the uk took the vacinne they would have counted that as a success.
    Thankfully that many people did not.

22. Link to Post #18
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Thirty-nine people in the UK have now died with flu-like illnesses this winter, figures show.

All but three of them were infected with the H1N1 swine flu virus, while the remainder had influenza B, the Health Protection Agency data shows.

The figures were published as the government announced it is to re-launch an ad campaign to raise awareness of how to guard against flu.

Earlier this week GPs said cases had risen to 124 per 100,000 people.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12094135

Wait, we are in the flu season in the UK, are we not? Therefore, the fact that 100,000 people only have it is Amazing, when you consider the weather that we have just come through and the fact that it is the Christmas season, and people have been flocking to the stalls like good little sheeple.

Let the propaganda begin!
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Banshee (30th December 2010)

24. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

I don't mean to sound cold-hearted, but since when did 39 people out of ?billion of a country's populace constitute a pandemic outbreak?

Am I missing something here?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Holly Lindin (31st December 2010)

26. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I'm Just getting over swine flu. It started christmas evening with a tight chest. One too many Cuban cigars I thought. Boxing day (26th) and the following day 27th, I basically slept. I couldn't stay awake more than 10 min. It was hard to breath for those 2 days. I had to take 3 breaths for a normal one. Other than the breathing the symptoms are the same as an flu. Hot, cold shivers, headache, sweats and so on.

UK TV media are trying to scare viewers....tossers. People die of flu every winter in the UK but the media isn't comparing how little the Swine flu is contributing to the over all figure. Worry bags with little to do than distort the reality of the situation.

If you suffer breathing problems then swine flu will give you concern. If not...Lemsip Extra an ride it out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast