+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: David Icke: 'Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told' // media censorship

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: David Icke: 'Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told' // media censorship

I didn't see them as reptilians but I call it "seeing things and people as they really are".
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2019), Cidersomerset (30th June 2018), Constance (15th June 2020), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), onawah (29th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: David Icke: 'Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told' // media censorship

David Icke - Throwback to a 1994 moving David Icke Speech.

Published on 2 Jul 2018

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2019), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (6th July 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd July 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

David Icke on 'The Real Stuff' Show in Belfast 1995

Published on 4 Jul 2018...( 9 mins )...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2019), Foxie Loxie (5th July 2018), Valerie Villars (5th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

What David did not talk about was how this planet was attacked three times in different ways in which all would have been killed apart from a few unlucky ones enslaved.
    The first was a planetoid aimed at the earth in 1957.This is a separate story of how George King was able to deal with it.
    On 30th May 1965 an alien android was discovered in the lower astral.It had been revived by energy from the Primary Initiation of The Earth on July 8th 1964, placed there in anticipation by entities in another galaxy some millions of years ago. It was so powerful it could not be transmuted or destroyed and was driven out of the solar system by the combined efforts of Adepts and the Great White Brotherhood over 8 months.
    In the annals of The Aetherius Society there is more about of how Hell could have risen up into this world, and is included in my book "Metaphysics and The New Age" (Amazon) and is still on my computer free on application for those unable to read books, to magnifie on a computer.
    David Icke either does not know about these metaphysical aspects or is not telling.
    Last edited by britman; 5th July 2018 at 09:57.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to britman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2019), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

David Icke Videocast - The Skripals World Cup - Government Faces As Red As The Shirts

Published on 5 Jul 2018...( 27 mins )...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2019), Foxie Loxie (5th July 2018), Spellbound (11th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

"The point about closing their hearts is crucial because that is the reason the world is as it is. They are talking about closing the heart chakra vortex which connects us with Upper Aeon Spirit and through which comes compassion, empathy and love in its infinite, non-personal sense...More nerves go from the heart to the brain than go the other way and the heart has around 40,000 brain-like neurons and neurotransmitters. This is the heart-brain from where comes innate intelligence rather than the much inferior intellectual brain intelligence. The brain thinks but the heart knows." --David Icke, Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told, p. 85

My four-year-old brought me this book from the shelf last week after I finished another book and was looking for something else to read. I had put it down a while back, but picked up where my bookmark was. Wow! I have read some of Icke's other books and thought this one was similar, but it was one of those situations where the information coincided perfectly with the inner work I have been doing all summer. This section above about the heart-brain truly resonated. It has come to me recently that I need to lead with the heart and intuition more, and then let the brain be used as a tool for that leading, rather than being led by the intellectual brain.

Also, Icke talks about the Electric Universe theory, which I have also been researching since meeting a random person at a music festival campfire in June who told me all about it.

Another serendipity was the discussion on Rudolph Steiner, the founder of Waldorf education (p. 80). When I first started child-rearing over twenty years ago, I researched and used the Waldorf philosophy. I had forgotten that Steiner was so cosmic in his outlook, discussing energy vampires feeding on fear, etc. I have been looking for new inspiration for the coming year of homeschooling, and this helped me to return to my roots, so to speak. It's exactly what I needed at the current time, as part of the Waldorf philosophy is making use of what you already have and finding inspiration within the unique child whom you are teaching.
    There's no time like the present.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2019), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), Pam (11th December 2019), pueblo (14th June 2020), Satori (28th August 2018), Tintin (11th December 2019), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018), Yoda (15th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I find a lot of wisdom in your post Merry Mom. I love David Icke. He may or may not be right about some things, but his emotional intelligence (heart) is out of this stratosphere.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (15th June 2020), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2018), Pam (11th December 2019), Satori (28th August 2018), Smell the Roses (30th August 2018), Tintin (11th December 2019), Yoda (15th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,687 times in 640 posts

True Geordie is the British Joe Rogan. Even though I subscribe to True Geordie the Youtube algorithm decided to put this video in my timeline for the first time today. Many people are also shocked to see it come up. David just gives his quick summary (3 hours) but with 650,000 views and 99% positive comments it is great to see David get some positive social media coverage.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2019), Tintin (11th December 2019), Valerie Villars (11th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #89
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Achter leaving YouTube, and pausing my podcast for a while, I rebooted it and started season 2. Fate brought me and David Icke together for this interview! So if you want an appetizer for the London Real interview later today (I had no idea this was coming this weekend when I interviewed him Friday), here it is:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SUfz4S4bcI7E/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/SUfz4S4bcI7E
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th June 2020 at 13:15. Reason: embedded the video

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2020), Bluegreen (15th June 2020), graciousb (14th June 2020), greybeard (14th June 2020), Mike (14th June 2020), mountain_jim (15th June 2020), onawah (14th June 2020), RunningDeer (14th June 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020), Yoda (15th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    Achter leaving YouTube, and pausing my podcast for a while, I rebooted it and started season 2. Fate brought me and David Icke together for this interview! So if you want an appetizer for the London Real interview later today (I had no idea this was coming this weekend when I interviewed him Friday), here it is:

Thank you, Beacon of Reason. Good interview.
    I look forward to David Icke’s new book.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th June 2020 at 21:45.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2020), BoR (14th June 2020), Delight (14th June 2020), Mike (14th June 2020), mountain_jim (15th June 2020), onawah (14th June 2020), Yoda (15th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Thank you, Beacon of Reason. Good interview.
    I look forward to David Icke’s new book.
    Glad you enjoyed it, RunningDeer. David is the real deal. There was some energetic interference, trying to sabotage me, and at some point David as well, as I sensed it (only just a little bit fortunately where he seemed to lose his focus for a few seconds, barely noticable, and I think he is very well trained dealing with this). You know when someone is the real deal when some low frequency energies try to interfere, that did not happen in previous interviews with other guests.

There was a moment when I completely lost my train of thought, which I edited out of course to keep the flow going, but it was obvious that some ‘forces’ didn’t like this conversation to take place. The night before I had a very, very dark dream (I rarely have dark dreams), and I needed at least 30 minutes of staying awake at night to get out of this low frequency and sleep peacefully. Anyway, ‘they‘ lost, it turned out just fine. We were both in good spirit.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2020), greybeard (15th June 2020), Hym (14th June 2020), Mike (14th June 2020), mountain_jim (15th June 2020), RunningDeer (15th June 2020), Yoda (15th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Glad you enjoyed it, RunningDeer. David is the real deal. There was some energetic interference, trying to sabotage me, and at some point David as well, as I sensed it (only just a little bit fortunately where he seemed to lose his focus for a few seconds, barely noticable, and I think he is very well trained dealing with this). You know when someone is the real deal when some low frequency energies try to interfere, that did not happen in previous interviews with other guests.

There was a moment when I completely lost my train of thought, which I edited out of course to keep the flow going, but it was obvious that some ‘forces’ didn’t like this conversation to take place. The night before I had a very, very dark dream (I rarely have dark dreams), and I needed at least 30 minutes of staying awake at night to get out of this low frequency and sleep peacefully. Anyway, ‘they‘ lost, it turned out just fine. We were both in good spirit.
    BoR, in case you weren’t aware, Bill also posted your video here.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2020), BoR (15th June 2020), greybeard (15th June 2020), Yoda (15th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

The most incredible narrative .....
    "You can't even parody it anymore...." David Icke

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2020), BoR (15th June 2020), NX.P (15th June 2020), RunningDeer (15th June 2020), Yoda (15th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5