+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: David Icke: 'Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told' // media censorship

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: David Icke: 'Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told' // media censorship

Israel's Global Censorship & How Police
    & Governments Are Helping Them Do It

Published on 11 May 2018

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke: 'Everything You Need To Know But Have Never Been Told' // media censorship

David Icke talks to Derek Acorah (Part One)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKZ5V9ptF50
    Published on 16 May 2018...( 20mins)...

===================================================

David Icke talks to Derek Acorah (Part Two)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQyUIusJ7Kg
    Published on 21 May 2018....( 33 mins )...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th May 2018 at 18:00.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th June 2018), pueblo (16th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Rule By Bloodline? Time To Grow Up - The David Icke Videocast

Published on 18 May 2018
    To have David's Dot Connector Videocast sent to you in full every week,
    Click here http://www.davidicke.com/register

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Fascism Isn't Coming, It's Here - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

Published on 25 May 2018

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Jeff & David Icke - Arrested Development & The Culture Of The Lie In Our Post-Fact World

Published on 30 May 2018...Jeff Rense
    This Jeff Rense Program Hour Is from 05-29-18 with Guest David Icke. Over 15,000 hours
    of programs with over 20,000 guests are available 24/7 in our Archives! Go here for easy,
    quick sign-up instructions http://www.renseradio.com/signup.htm

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th May 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

All of this censorship, and recognition of the giant tech companies as being unwitting carriers of alternative media, of enabling the growth of the alternative voice over the past 20 years indicates to me the critical need for us to respond with new options.

While these giant tech, and social media platforms have grown to the extent that they now represent the 'Mass Media' of our digital age, we must recognize the internet is still very much an 'Open Source' media, we can build and develop on it just as these giant entities can-just because we have these few large examples of investor-driven platforms, this does not exclude us from offering alternatives and continuing to take the independent media fight right up to these powerful groups.
    We should not be intimidated by Facebook, Google and the other players, if we recognize that social media has been 'weaponized' by the CIA, by other Deep State players around the world, then we must also recognize that people such as David Icke, and yes, 'Project Camelot' were able to get their message across.

The events and results of 2016 are still stinging the deep state, and the other powerful media entities which had their genesis in the 20th Century. We have a healthy, and powerful alternative media at the moment, and we have the ability to build and develop more. I think this group must have some members who are interested in building media companies, social platforms, even "Blogs" which can incubate other projects?

I am an optimistic person, I am also an alternative media player, I can see we have bruised the established orders, we need to keep bringing the fight.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 31st May 2018 at 05:43.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Smell the Roses (31st May 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

David Icke tells it like it is - Interview with Lancashire Post...Pt.1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7aJDa_MAIE
    Published on 31 May 2018...( 15 mins )...

========================================
    ========================================

David Icke reveals how the few control the many
    - Interview with Lancashire Post ...Pt.2.

Published on 31 May 2018

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Wikipedia - Manipulating Your Mind - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

Published on 1 Jun 2018

====================================================

David Icke - Renegade Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Z94SVrBW0
    Published on 4 Jun 2018
    Support The Film-makers' Crowding Funding Campaign Here - https://renegade-film.com/
    From the team that brought you UNACKNOWLEGDED, the #1 Global Hit of 2017,
    comes a mind-expanding new film that will make you QUESTION EVERYTHING.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th June 2018 at 21:27.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Song Sheet 'Science', A Fraudulent Tyranny
    - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjYcc6feyog
    Published on 8 Jun 2018...( 40 mins )...
    ==============================

David Icke - Why I believe 9/11 was an inside job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vFR0lbeZVU
    Published on 7 Jun 2018...Lancashire post...( 15 mins )

==============================

David Icke - Who is George Soros?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kv7ur-ianw
    Published on 6 Jun 2018...D.Icke...( 10 mins )...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Laugh All You Like - Possession and Reptilians are REAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCuEpcciuCs

Published on 15 Jun 2018....( 40 mins )...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th June 2018 at 17:39.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th June 2018), Icare (27th June 2018), Lettherebelight (15th June 2018), Smell the Roses (22nd June 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Laugh All You Like - Possession and Reptilians are REAL

Published on 15 Jun 2018....( 40 mins )...
    Cidersomerset, since you live in the UK, I was wondering what the perception of Icke is currently like there. Here in the USA, one will rarely hear him mentioned, and even many of those in the so-called "alternative" community have never heard of him. I have read his story in his books of his fall from grace in terms of popular perception, so I was just wondering if he is still a sort of household name there or if he is just largely ignored like he is here.
    There's no time like the present.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As an Ex-Uk resident, I would say David Icke is quite well known, though for all the wrong reasons. People like to make jokes about politicians being "literally lizards" in that context. There is a sustained campaign to try and ban his talks by Jewish advocacy groups, on the basis that his "lizards rule the world" schtick is actually just code for Jews. He has vehemently denied that, but he did reference the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in some of his earlier work.

I don't think he is an anti-semite as such but he certainly isn't a friend of Israel or Jewish Oligarchs and Plutocrats. He isn't afraid to call them out either. I have seen him live a couple of times, including once on Trafalgar Square, where he gave a rousing speech at the Rally against Child Abuse. You can see that he is a great public speaker and has a natural talent for politics and TV. No wonder he went into both in his earlier career.

His best work, I think, is in exposing political paedophilia and ritual child abuse, as well as the nature of reality. He really did some excellent research there. Some of his other work though is highly dubious, especially about the royal family being shape-shifting lizards. I think that is really quite ridiculous. Not that reptilians don't exist in some form, somewhere, probably on this planet, they might, but to then jump to the royals are flesh-eating lizards that can change their shape between human and reptile, well, I think that's a bit of stretch and unsupported by any evidence.

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote so I was just wondering if he is still a sort of household name
    there or if he is just largely ignored like he is here.
    Good question Merry Mom the short answer is yes and yes......

He is a well known figure to many and it depends , if you just follow the
    mainstream he is an ex sports personality/commentator , politician who had
    some sort of breakdown on the Wogan TV show in the early 1990's and thinks
    the Royal family are lizard people etc...

If you are open minded or follow the alternate community he is a trail blazing
    prophet who has/is exposing the elites , NWO order & much more simultaneously
    being at the forefront of research and dot connecting for three decades....

Its difficult to know his exact status now, he has been filling large halls and small
    arenas for the past decade and his message is certainly out there on the web. Many
    of his predictions have come to pass and he is still very active.But you rarely see
    him on the mainstream so he is classed as a cult figure I suppose. Still I enjoy his
    work and I do not agree with all his conclusions but find them always thought
    provoking.....

The first question in this segment is Do you get invited on the mainstream ?....

David Icke's inconvenient truth - War equals profit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPx5cBz_POw
    Published on 20 Jun 2018...Lancashire post...( 13 mins )...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd June 2018 at 19:17.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Chris (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2018), onawah (29th June 2018), Smell the Roses (22nd June 2018)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Indeed, cider! David Icke has played a major part in this awakening process.

Merry Mom, if you haven't heard the HOW of his thrust into the limelight, what drew him into a different way of thinking, it would be good to listen to him tell the story of how he got started.

It was his "Problem, Reaction, Solution" phrase that woke a lot of people up. I hear many others using that phrase now because they HAVE woken up!
    There have been many people "guided" into the path they have taken; including our own Bill Ryan. Each one has played a unique part in this world wide awakening.

We owe a big debt of gratitude to ALL of them!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), Icare (27th June 2018), Smell the Roses (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2018)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Medicine Is A Big Pharma Tyranny - Deciding Life And Death
    - The David Icke Videocast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY-8knmR8aY
    Published on 22 Jun 2018....( 45 mins )...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

onawah (29th June 2018)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I had a very brief email conversation with David years ago about the shape-shifting reptilian issue.
    I told him I thought most of his info was great and I supported him but for the shape-shifting thing, and said I thought he was making it more difficult to get the truth out because of that preposterous sounding info, and that it was self-defeating to him and his work as well.
    He said he never would have gone public with it if it hadn't been for the fact that so many people told him they had seen the same thing, and he felt a moral obligation to reveal it.
    My theory is that it may be due to the fact that awakening people are better able to see inter-dimensionally, and so what they are seeing is not in the physical realm, but they don't yet understand the difference.
    Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    As an Ex-Uk resident, I would say David Icke is quite well known, though for all the wrong reasons. People like to make jokes about politicians being "literally lizards" in that context. There is a sustained campaign to try and ban his talks by Jewish advocacy groups, on the basis that his "lizards rule the world" schtick is actually just code for Jews. He has vehemently denied that, but he did reference the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in some of his earlier work.

I don't think he is an anti-semite as such but he certainly isn't a friend of Israel or Jewish Oligarchs and Plutocrats. He isn't afraid to call them out either. I have seen him live a couple of times, including once on Trafalgar Square, where he gave a rousing speech at the Rally against Child Abuse. You can see that he is a great public speaker and has a natural talent for politics and TV. No wonder he went into both in his earlier career.

His best work, I think, is in exposing political paedophilia and ritual child abuse, as well as the nature of reality. He really did some excellent research there. Some of his other work though is highly dubious, especially about the royal family being shape-shifting lizards. I think that is really quite ridiculous. Not that reptilians don't exist in some form, somewhere, probably on this planet, they might, but to then jump to the royals are flesh-eating lizards that can change their shape between human and reptile, well, I think that's a bit of stretch and unsupported by any evidence.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), Smell the Roses (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (29th June 2018)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I had a very brief email conversation with David years ago about the shape-shifting reptilian issue.
    I told him I thought most of his info was great and I supported him but for the shape-shifting thing, and said I thought he was making it more difficult to get the truth out because of that preposterous sounding info, and that it was self-defeating to him and his work as well.
    He said he never would have gone public with it if it hadn't been for the fact that so many people told him they had seen the same thing, and he felt a moral obligation to reveal it.
    My theory is that it may be due to the fact that awakening people are better able to see inter-dimensionally, and so what they are seeing is not in the physical realm, but they don't yet understand the difference.
    This is an interesting exchange that you had with him. There are so many explanations of the current situation on Earth, but if one doesn't take each one literally, they all are telling similar stories. If we think of each one as a myth of sorts, explaining some aspect of our reality, it is easier to receive a clear picture. Our language is limited, so of course no one source will have all of the answers.

I think it is a good thing that David Icke put out the reptilian shape-shifting idea. That idea has become more mainstream, even though Icke himself perhaps has not. It's another way to think of those in power, even if it isn't literally accurate (which it may or may not be--I don't have enough evidence to state declaratively). It is obvious that there is some fundamental difference among certain people who call themselves humans. Reptilian shape-shifting is one possible explanation for this difference.

Thanks to those who answered my question regarding the current public perception of Icke in the UK. Foxie Loxie, I have read multiple versions and seen multiple videos of his story of his original shift in consciousness, and I agree with you that it is a fabulous and inspiring story. That is one reason why I ask the question. It seems quite rare for a celebrity to make a true shift in consciousness. Many of them seem to shift in only cosmetic ways, i.e. Jim Carrey, Russell Brand, etc. They don't seem to come up with a coherent new paradigm like Icke did.
    There's no time like the present.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), onawah (22nd June 2018)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

David Icke Talks to Jeff Rense About the Tommy Robinson Arrest & left/NWO agenda...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R3lAf-b_c0
    Published on 27 Jun 2018....Jeff Rense....( 14 mins )...

=============================================

David Icke - How Do You Deal With Closed Minds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz4Fv1XCMNA
    Published on 25 Jun 2018....( 5 mins )....

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th June 2018), Icare (27th June 2018)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Dot-Connector Special - David Icke's Hidden Hand Tour of London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY0iUgFdJ64
    Published on 29 Jun 2018....( 1hr 22 mins )
    Dot-Connector Special - David Icke's Hidden Hand Tour of London

David says at the start of the vid above that this one from a couple of weeks
    ago should be watched in conjunction with it....

Laugh All You Like - Possession and Reptilians are REAL - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

Published on 15 Jun 2018...( 40 mins )...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th June 2018 at 18:44.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

onawah (29th June 2018)

38. Link to Post #80
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Quote Posted by Chris (here)

Funny you should say that, because I also had a brief email exchange with him. I don't actually think that shapeshifting is impossible, if you accept the Holographic model of the universe, which basically says that we all live in a giant version of Star Trek's Holodeck. Then it's actually a doddle.

But you may be right, shapeshifting might just be someone being more sensitive to the astral realm and suddenly seeing the overshadowing entity, instead of the possessed human.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast