+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something Strange Is Happening to Our Dreams -- Shared Dreams

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Something Strange Is Happening to Our Dreams -- Shared Dreams

Found this video today on DavidIcke.com, but it originates from Truthstream Media. About 20 mins. long, the presenter discusses how she and people she is close to have shared dreams, a new phenomenon for her.

Anyone here experiencing the same?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Alpha141 (2nd December 2017), betoobig (28th November 2017), BMJ (29th November 2017), Bo Atkinson (30th November 2017), Bruno (20th November 2017), Daozen (20th November 2017), gaiagirl (28th November 2017), gord (20th November 2017), Spiral (20th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (20th November 2017), tessfreq (20th November 2017), Tintin (28th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Something Strange Is Happening to Our Dreams -- Shared Dreams

This thread reminds me of a very old ambient track I herad on John Peel over 20 years ago. My I feel old.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (28th November 2017), Bruno (20th November 2017), gaiagirl (28th November 2017), Matthew (21st November 2017), Noelle (20th November 2017), Tintin (28th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

I had a period of shared dreams with my youngest brother years ago, very odd experience that showed me that the "astral" really is a dimension in it's own right, that said I still think most dreams are the subconscious trying top work the intimate & emotional aspects of life out.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bruno (20th November 2017), gaiagirl (28th November 2017), guyres (21st November 2017), Noelle (20th November 2017), Stephanie (28th November 2017), Tintin (28th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

The only thing that I have experienced that would be close to what the woman in the vid talks about is my many dreams of being in an old, white stately mansion with ornate moldings and stair railings. I'm always in the mansion with someone I know, like my mother. Though we don't know if we have had a shared dream in that mansion, my sister told me that she has dreams of being in that kind of building.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

gaiagirl (28th November 2017), Tintin (28th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

I didn't watch the video ... But I have read detailed accounts of experiments with researchers studying "lucid dreaming". Lucid dreaming is when you get full consciousness inside your dream state - to the point where you are vividly aware you are in a dream and can control / design most of what happens.

In these studies participants would meet in an agreed upon place (either made up or real) in the dream state and one would pass special information to the other, that the other couldn't possibly know about. The results where that sharing info this way is possible, which means that humans can indeed communicate in this method.

Consider that we already share our dreams - our waking state is still a dream state of sorts, we just have to dream it within the "big outside dream". The only difference is the level of fluidity. In our "real reality" the rate of change is slowed to a crawl and there is little fluidity -- the big outside dream governs our "laws of physics" and is rigid. "We" (as Elohim) created "life" for the purpose of bringing ourselves into the physical creation for exploration, experience and of course to bring our ability to create (dream) into this cold and rigid plane of physicality.

Dreaming ethereally is, I'd say, is our natural state; dreaming withing this structure of Lucifer's dream (what we call "living") is meant to bring the wonders and joy of our ability to create with our dreams, into this realm. It is the entire purpose of why we are here.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 20th November 2017 at 23:50.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

gaiagirl (28th November 2017), leavesoftrees (21st November 2017), Noelle (20th November 2017), StandingWave (21st November 2017), Stephanie (28th November 2017), Tintin (28th November 2017), Wind (21st November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I didn't watch the video ... But I have read detailed accounts of experiments with researchers studying "lucid dreaming". Lucid dreaming is when you get full consciousness inside your dream state - to the point where you are vividly aware you are in a dream and can control / design most of what happens.

In these studies participants would meet in an agreed upon place (either made up or real) in the dream state and one would pass special information to the other, that the other couldn't possibly know about. The results where that sharing info this way is possible, which means that humans can indeed communicate in this method.

Consider that we already share our dreams - our waking state is still a dream state of sorts, we just have to dream it within the "big outside dream". The only difference is the level of fluidity. In our "real reality" the rate of change is slowed to a crawl and there is little fluidity -- the big outside dream governs our "laws of physics" and is rigid. "We" (as Elohim) created "life" for the purpose of bringing ourselves into the physical creation for exploration, experience and of course to bring our ability to create (dream) into this cold and rigid plane of physicality.

Dreaming ethereally is, I'd say, is our natural state; dreaming withing this structure of Lucifer's dream (what we call "living") is meant to bring the wonders and joy of our ability to create with our dreams, into this realm. It is the entire purpose of why we are here.
    Are these studies online? I would love to learn more about them.
    Last edited by Noelle; 21st November 2017 at 00:35.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st November 2017), gaiagirl (28th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)

Are these studies online. I would love to learn more about them.
    Probably somewhere. It was long ago and I don't save stuff nor have a great recall for details, sorry. But ... I did some really quick Google searching and found a book on some research studies for sale here: https://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/AS...eworoflucdr-20

Addition:

Here's a blurb on an experiment: http://dreamstudies.org/2014/01/12/m...ucid-dreaming/

And here's a good article with references: http://youaredreaming.org/articles/s...ife-inception/
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st November 2017 at 00:20.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

gaiagirl (28th November 2017), Noelle (21st November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Probably somewhere. It was long ago and I don't save stuff nor have a great recall for details, sorry. But ... I did some really quick Google searching and found a book on some research studies for sale here: https://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/AS...eworoflucdr-20

Addition:

Here's a blurb on an experiment: http://dreamstudies.org/2014/01/12/m...ucid-dreaming/

And here's a good article with references: http://youaredreaming.org/articles/s...ife-inception/
    Thanks for posting the links. Fascinating! I know at the Monroe Institute workshops they do group out of body experiences, so why not lucid dreams?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st November 2017), Tintin (21st November 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,777 times in 5,535 posts

Addition:

Thanks for posting the links. Fascinating! I know at the Monroe Institute workshops they do group out of body experiences, so why not lucid dreams?
    Maybe the Society for Psychical Research will have some good information. I know that they have a vast collection of Proceedings and would be most certain that they would have something on lucid dreaming, somewhere. Link to their site is here: https://www.spr.ac.uk/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Noelle (21st November 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Hi,

It is cool to here that there is some discussion on this possibility. If you really want to connect and recall your dreamtime. Your dreaming body comes out from your stomach / colon region. Working on clearing the mucus layer in the colon (though might only be a film or you may be carrying 10kgs of 'cr@p' literally). Alot of the foods we consume don't have the life force for us to work it through etc. And, that is the region our body stores trauma in our shadow or subconscious. Trauma like rape, emotional abuse, events is the seen and unseen realms etc. So...colonics and other clearing things work massively to reconnect this aspect we all have. As, many things people experience here can actually be aimed at limiting your dreamtime potential. Just some things to consider.

I operate with a guy by the name of Andrew Bartzis...for transparency sake i have made it pretty clear in anything i do related to him in this environment. I also work in AUS in the dreamtime realms a bit. Getting people out of trouble, working with the land down here and all over. I just want to share something from back in 2013 and what Andrew has said about the collective dreamtime event (1h09min in)

He has been saying it for a long time. The dreamtime realms is where our infinite is...this reality is the finite expression. When he has callers he gets them to take about the first 40 seconds of their day waking up where he remotely tunes into their dreamtime stream and akashic record etc. Then he goes from there.

Cheers all
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Noelle (28th November 2017), Tintin (28th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alpha141 (here)
    Hi,

It is cool to here that there is some discussion on this possibility. If you really want to connect and recall your dreamtime. Your dreaming body comes out from your stomach / colon region. Working on clearing the mucus layer in the colon (though might only be a film or you may be carrying 10kgs of 'cr@p' literally). Alot of the foods we consume don't have the life force for us to work it through etc. And, that is the region our body stores trauma in our shadow or subconscious. Trauma like rape, emotional abuse, events is the seen and unseen realms etc. So...colonics and other clearing things work massively to reconnect this aspect we all have. As, many things people experience here can actually be aimed at limiting your dreamtime potential. Just some things to consider.

I operate with a guy by the name of Andrew Bartzis...for transparency sake i have made it pretty clear in anything i do related to him in this environment. I also work in AUS in the dreamtime realms a bit. Getting people out of trouble, working with the land down here and all over. I just want to share something from back in 2013 and what Andrew has said about the collective dreamtime event (1h09min in)

He has been saying it for a long time. The dreamtime realms is where our infinite is...this reality is the finite expression. When he has callers he gets them to take about the first 40 seconds of their day waking up where he remotely tunes into their dreamtime stream and akashic record etc. Then he goes from there.

Cheers all
    Thank you for chiming in. I have never heard about our dream bodies exiting from the stomach/colon region, but I never really have researched it. Interesting!

I look forward to watching the video.
    Last edited by Noelle; 28th November 2017 at 04:51.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Alpha141 (2nd December 2017), Tintin (28th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (30th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

nov30
    Through the decades i have looked at many interesting books and productions, from many sorts of sources, about dreams and realms beyond everyday awareness. This was all very interesting but none of it advanced my everyday life so much. Perhaps it tended to get me listed for the targeting of my past 10years. (There is yet another off topic story).

Recently i came across a much more effective and interactive dream process, (as it seems to fit this post). What interests me most was the useful results i got in my dreams, internally. Along with external texts to trace out what dreams might be, with the astral realms explained, as intermediate zones of all existence, etc, etc...

Thence on to higher planes to do what? To congregate with others, (in dream space), to keep a foot in the doorway to other planes. All happening just before something like the Kali Yuga is climaxing in our human era...(EG: The entropic world destruction we witness nowadays). My loosely abbreviating this mixture of sources and experiences is posted here to show the wide span of it all.

Bypassing the astral level of dreams has revived my sense of self empowerment, or basically, the cessation of dependence on the the gods of men, presiding in the astral and lower realms. This information is not branded, like corporate earth, (gods of men), but rather it is in one's own perception, as a free being, (only through one's own perceptions). Meeting other beings, within dreams, is not like human meat bodies meeting in earth life.

I refer here, to an intricate presentation made by a currently living person. He publishes a series of books under the name Duane The Great Writer, who also links online group contacts, depending on a person's personal discovery and personal fit. Or more plainly put, one proceeds as much as a one wills to connect with their own scope of reality... As much as a person can release from their personal attachments, (or taplines). For creative people it can possibly be open source, however, Duane's online resources of guidance, have extensively up-stepped my progressed.

I had already been through many things over my six decades of everyday life and was always looking for results, as i'm getting great dream-connections these days. Central to this is a process, more akin to the native American dream vision style, but not requiring substance uses. (Instead using only dreams through human sleep. Also for good prompts, using texts and online links.). In a funny way, it is about what we already sub-internaly know.

Here is just a random Youtube search result, via google, just now...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72d-oiGzauo
    Many other aspects and specifics can be searched by use of key words in this post or the vid.

+ Reply to Thread