+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A tale of white and black hats.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default A tale of white and black hats.

Years ago, when my two sons were young, we played together games for home entertainment. Not on the computer, but in cardboard boxes. We had a game that was called-conquering the world. We sit the three of us, we distribute our troops and different types of weapons, we place them on certain areas of the map of the world. The goal was, each of us to conquer as many territories as possible. At one point, the little one was tired and quit. I and my eldest son stayed. We continued to fight the world until we came to a situation where neither he nor I was interested in attacking. The risk of losing positions for both was equally large. My son looked at me and said, "Well, we must shake hands and finish. Now I understand the game of East and West. The game of the two forces on the Earth.

And I realized it. Since then, I do not believe either on white or black hats. Neither the Left nor the Right. Both factions play in the shadow. Both factions are only interested in their own agendas. And they shake hands when their game reaches a point, their power over people is threatened. Because both powers have the same agenda - to have slaves who move their game.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2017), Bruno (21st November 2017), dynamo (21st November 2017), etheric underground (22nd November 2017), Flash (21st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st November 2017), gaiagirl (22nd November 2017), Hym (21st November 2017), jjjones (22nd November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st November 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd November 2017), Michi (22nd November 2017), Noelle (21st November 2017), Orph (22nd November 2017), petra (21st November 2017), raregem (21st November 2017), sunwings (21st November 2017), toppy (21st November 2017), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2017), Wind (21st November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,512 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: A tale of white and black hats.

Thanks!

(Note: I moved this to the Spirituality section, where it truly belongs.)

A note on this, though it's a huge and fascinating topic. It's also been spoken of by every spiritual Master who's ever lived.

There's a duality here, a full paradox. Everything IS a 'game'... but that doesn't mean it's trivial at this '3D' level.

Chess and Monopoly are games (and so is Risk, where one aims to conquer the world) — but so are genocide and interstellar warfare. There are winners and losers, and striving for a heartfelt purpose. Down here, they all feel pretty real.

So the paradox is that everything really matters — and at the same time, it doesn't. Fully grasping that, and integrating that understanding into one's own meaningful life, is what wisdom and enlightenment may be all about.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bruno (21st November 2017), chrysocolla (22nd November 2017), dynamo (22nd November 2017), Flash (21st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st November 2017), Hym (21st November 2017), Ioneo (21st November 2017), jjjones (22nd November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st November 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd November 2017), Michi (22nd November 2017), misbis (21st November 2017), Noelle (21st November 2017), Orph (22nd November 2017), petra (21st November 2017), raregem (21st November 2017), sunwings (21st November 2017), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2017), Wind (21st November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

White and black lodges are also mentioned in Twin Peaks. They go quite deeply into the concept.

I don't believe white and black hats are equally agenda driven. There's a massive release of benevolent healing tech + supplements going on right now. That points to a strongly benevolent force... true white hats at work.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2017), Bruno (21st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st November 2017), jjjones (22nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd November 2017), Noelle (21st November 2017), Orph (22nd November 2017), petra (21st November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yes,it looks very real.Everybody struggling for self-expression in this 3D. Maybe there is a point to express yourself in this temporally existence. Why we fight the powers-occupants? Deep inside we wish to have freedom to express our self. But they suppress us. My father was involved in this services. I have seen white and black hats. Both er not to be trusted. They eliminate everyone who is on the way to the freedom. This is a game,but we are not allowed to play the game. Only to be played with. I said enough,for me is enough. They can kill me, I don't care. What really matter is my freedom.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2017), Bruno (21st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st November 2017), jjjones (22nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd November 2017), Orph (22nd November 2017), petra (21st November 2017), sunwings (21st November 2017), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Well said, misbis!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (22nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd November 2017), misbis (22nd November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Thanks misbis and thanks to Bill too for pointing out the paradox I keep coming back to!

This thread is by far the most helpful thing I've heard all week, I was feeling depressed but could not figure it out. Well that was it - feeling like the world isn't real is just depressing.

Well I am not depressed anymore... I have an answer for "who I am". The answer is: "I'm this one" ... ha ha

Joking aside, I have my doubts that said game is even fair! Feels like it's rigged or something. Finding meaning everywhere, but also nowhere, is a paradox too.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (22nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd November 2017), misbis (22nd November 2017), william r sanford72 (22nd November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I love this game!

Understanding paradox is quite freeing in and of itself; its not either/or, it's both/and.

Putting meaning and purpose into it makes it really fascinating. We can observe from so many perspectives!!

I've chosen my part and I am playing it. My part is to reveal the truth, stick up for the underdog, and help empower people. Mostly, though, it's the simple things...day to day kindness and consideration. Things keep changing fast in my life because I'm changing fast. I seem to be observing that we all are.

It seems easier now to go with the flow. My inspiration leads me to take action.

This week I'm inspired to cook a big turkey and have family and friends over. It will be a new group where people will be meeting new people. New is fun.😍😉😘

What matters to me is that I care deeply. If something comes to my attention that I can play a part to effect an improvement in some way, then I'll do it. I'm really into the truth movement: awareness + action. That's why this forum is so great.

I just love our group of people here.

Thanks, misbis...thanks everyone.😊
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bruno (22nd November 2017), misbis (22nd November 2017), petra (22nd November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Thanks misbis and thanks to Bill too for pointing out the paradox I keep coming back to!

This thread is by far the most helpful thing I've heard all week, I was feeling depressed but could not figure it out. Well that was it - feeling like the world isn't real is just depressing.

Well I am not depressed anymore... I have an answer for "who I am". The answer is: "I'm this one" ... ha ha

Joking aside, I have my doubts that said game is even fair! Feels like it's rigged or something. Finding meaning everywhere, but also nowhere, is a paradox too.
    Thank YOU dear. I have come to conclusion, they deceive us a lot with terminology illusion. Just to keep us away from the game. Yes,it is temporally game,but made to be real and to be played. I'm afraid we put our self in a train to nowhere BY ignore this 3d reality and focus on AFTER, BEYOND,etc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    I love this game!

Understanding paradox is quite freeing in and of itself; its not either/or, it's both/and.

Putting meaning and purpose into it makes it really fascinating. We can observe from so many perspectives!!

I've chosen my part and I am playing it. My part is to reveal the truth, stick up for the underdog, and help empower people. Mostly, though, it's the simple things...day to day kindness and consideration. Things keep changing fast in my life because I'm changing fast. I seem to be observing that we all are.

It seems easier now to go with the flow. My inspiration leads me to take action.

This week I'm inspired to cook a big turkey and have family and friends over. It will be a new group where people will be meeting new people. New is fun.😍😉😘

What matters to me is that I care deeply. If something comes to my attention that I can play a part to effect an improvement in some way, then I'll do it. I'm really into the truth movement: awareness + action. That's why this forum is so great.

I just love our group of people here.

Thanks, misbis...thanks everyone.😊
    MM
    This is beautiful. Thanks for inspiration.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bruno (22nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd November 2017), petra (22nd November 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Well said, misbis!!!
    Thank you,dear

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bruno (22nd November 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread