+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Lemurian Plug

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Lemurian Plug

Are there any members who have purchased the plug, have feedback on it, or have any questions about it. I heard about it on Bens' site. There is lots of interest about it there.
    I purchased one, but I am not sure how I feel about it.
    www.thelemurianplug.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holistic1 For This Post:

barneythez (21st November 2017), Bruno (22nd November 2017), DeDukshyn (21st November 2017), dynamo (22nd November 2017), gaiagirl (30th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,280 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: The Lemurian Plug

How long have you had it? Have you noticed anything from it being plugged in? Were you suffering any adverse affects before that have now diminished?

It would be great if it indeed did work as advertised. I have never heard of it before now. When I get some time, I will look online for feedback from other people.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bruno (22nd November 2017), DeDukshyn (21st November 2017), dynamo (22nd November 2017), gaiagirl (30th November 2017), holistic1 (23rd November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a sucker.....I just bought it. I'd keep you informed if I knew how.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Bruno (22nd November 2017), DeDukshyn (21st November 2017), dynamo (22nd November 2017), holistic1 (23rd November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

No explanation of how it is supposed to do anything (in detail), no mechanism of how it actually works explained ... very suspicious. In the world of patent protection they should have no problem of sharing the exact mechanism of action of how this device works and what exactly it does if they are confident in it. Not sharing that info, if patent protected, seems to be hiding something - like it's just some random stuff assembled and know one really knows how it works. (somewhat admitted on the website)

I would likely not buy one without those explanations. How does it transfer "frequency" to things like cell phones or food? Does it alter molecular resonance? Atomic resonance? What is the distinction between "positive" and "negative" frequencies? No info at all on these things ...

The only selling points are the word "Lemurian" (which is a "feelgood/familiar" word for those who relate) and that it brings "positive frequency" without explanation.

I have sitting next to my desk a huge "Lemurian" Quartz crystal. I looked into what classifies as a "lemurian" crystal and basically, if a "psychic" says its one, then its one. There's no other criteria as far as I know.

What we see here is clever marketing. I cannot 100% say that the device doesn't do as claimed, but there's no evidence or even a good explanation that it does ... For me it falls into the category of gimmick. I still might buy a gimmick if I have extra cash to burn, but without any expectation of its usefulness. I wouldn't buy this. My "Lemurian" Crystal is keeping me well protected already

That said, if you think you notice some anecdotal results of the device, please do keep us posted!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 22nd November 2017 at 00:42.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (22nd November 2017), dynamo (22nd November 2017), holistic1 (23rd November 2017), OopsWrongPlanet? (22nd November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by barneythez (here)
    I'm a sucker.....I just bought it. I'd keep you informed if I knew how.
    When you get it, can you take it apart and photo the inside for us?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (22nd November 2017), dynamo (22nd November 2017), holistic1 (23rd November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

No way in heck it can protect from EMFs. That is not possible by just plugging a device into your household wiring. It would have to transmit at all frequencies at once, exactly 180 degrees out of phase for analog signals. Good luck protecting from pulsed radio frequencies and microwaves, too.
    The other stuff they claim, not sure but highly unlikely.
    If they lie about one thing, you can bet they are not telling 100% of the truth about the other professed functions.
    Save your $35.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bruno (22nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), holistic1 (23rd November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry to take so long replying. I had an aortic abdominal aneurysm in May. It kicked the crap out of me, but I seem to have improved a lot since I received the plug about a month ago. I am attaching a pic to get feedback from any tech types that might have some insight. I am wondering if it might have any spying abilities like a smart meter. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry pic upload failed
    Last edited by holistic1; 27th November 2017 at 00:44.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to holistic1 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I sent the pic of the inside of the plug to my brother, an electrical engineer for his comments.
    "The large black module to centre right is a transformer, which along with the diodes and capacitors on the left are probably a DC power supply for the integrated circuit near the back. On the tiny circuit board at the back, parallel to the case wall is a small coil which is probably part of a high frequency transmitter, feeding that coiled wire, which is probably an antenna.

Let me know if you experience the lower power usage... I'm sceptical, but am open minded..."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holistic1 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th November 2017), gaiagirl (30th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread