+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chronicles from the Future: New World Order's Genocidal Prophecy

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Chronicles from the Future: New World Order's Genocidal Prophecy

Hi,

So I've tried to post this several other places. But I've come to the conclusion that no one really cares about the death of 5+ billion mostly non-white people, especially when they get to live in JudeoChristian paradise on Earth afterwards. So this post is my last attempt to find someone that cares.

The excerpts are all copy-paste authentic from the book "The Chronicles from the Future" who's original manuscript has been in circulation amongst the masons for almost a hundred years. Though yes I do talk about robots and AI at the end because I genuinely think it's a good solution, feel free to rewrite it in a way that you feel is best.

http://greenbuddhism.ca:43110/1vLoKe...he-Future.html

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Chronicles from the Future: New World Order's Genocidal Prophecy

Not sure if it's at my end but I can't load the link.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

elspru (22nd November 2017), Jean-Marie (22nd November 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

ALL lives matter! But I do think I can understand where you are coming from having been raised in the "JudeoChristian Paradise" you refer to. Apparently, The Controllers of this World do NOT care about lives. Those of us who have been brainwashed from birth have had a hard time coming to grips with what has REALLY been going on in our societies. Each of us only knows what we were born into & brainwashed with during childhood until something happens to start waking us up!

I have only been a member here a little over two years, but I do not recall your having posted. I see you have been a member since 2010...I,personally, have found much positive guidance being a member here & have profited a great deal from the library of information stored here. I am wondering what your purpose is for being a member here? Where are you on your Journey of Discovery? Wishing you all the best & rest for your Soul!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Billy (22nd November 2017), Bruno (22nd November 2017), elspru (22nd November 2017), RunningDeer (22nd November 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bruno (here)
    Not sure if it's at my end but I can't load the link.

hmm, that's odd. Is it giving an error?

Can also try this mirror:

http://liberit.ca:43110/raw/1vLoKesx...he-Future.html

And if that doesn't work can try it with ZeroNet client (http://zeronet.io)

http://127.0.0.1:43110/1vLoKesxKQDnL...he-Future.html

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    ALL lives matter!
    Yes I agree. Also I'd like to add that Diversity Matters. As it is beneficial for adaptive capacity.

But I do think I can understand where you are coming from having been raised in the "JudeoChristian Paradise" you refer to. Apparently, The Controllers of this World do NOT care about lives. Those of us who have been brainwashed from birth have had a hard time coming to grips with what has REALLY been going on in our societies. Each of us only knows what we were born into & brainwashed with during childhood until something happens to start waking us up!
    Yes this newest development kinda puts one in a difficult position. As this book basically says that if you let the NWO have their way with genocide, then you'll get a mostly white "paradise" on Earth, and after ~700 years they'll learn to "see God" or something along those lines.

So then if you are against the NWO's plans to kill 5+ billion people, then naturally that would make you some kind of anti-christian, and makes it rather easy to get labelled by the usual terms (Satan/Lucifer/Demon, etc).

Though it's not like it's an US vs Them dichotomy. One of the main problem the book talks about is overpopulation in non-Christian areas, so there should really be no ethical dilema in regards to birth control -- only Christians have a problem with that TMK. The other major one was some version of the UN taking every ones strongest weapons and giving it to white people for safekeeping -- and that doesn't have to happen.

I have only been a member here a little over two years, but I do not recall your having posted.
    When you click on a persons profile, you can then click on "find all posts", it's located under their profile picture and you'll see what they posted.

I see you have been a member since 2010...I,personally, have found much positive guidance being a member here & have profited a great deal from the library of information stored here. I am wondering what your purpose is for being a member here?
    mostly to chat with other "woke" people, that have some idea about the hidden things going on in the world.

Where are you on your Journey of Discovery?
    Well mostly I'm persuing my life purpose, or even my purpose for being here on Earth.
    Which is to help make a robot civilization, so that we can live in new eco-regions on other planets.

Wishing you all the best & rest for your Soul!
    Thank you.
    Last edited by elspru; 22nd November 2017 at 19:49.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,223 times in 32,908 posts

Quote Posted by elspru (here)
    Well mostly I'm persuing my life purpose, or even my purpose for being here on Earth.
    Which is to help make a robot civilization, so that we can live in new eco-regions on other planets.
    Well, not here, you're not.

Thank you for your contributions... we are now unsubscribing your account.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Art (23rd November 2017), Billy (22nd November 2017), Bob (22nd November 2017), Callista (23rd November 2017), Debra (23rd November 2017), ExomatrixTV (11th August 2023), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), Heavy Duty (23rd November 2017), Hervé (23rd November 2017), Mike (22nd November 2017), Richard S. (23rd November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd November 2017), RunningDeer (22nd November 2017), Sophocles (23rd November 2017), sunwings (23rd November 2017), Watching from Cyprus (23rd November 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by elspru (here)
    Well, not here, you're not.

Thank you for your contributions... we are now unsubscribing your account.
    Sheesh, that was kinda spooky...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Bruno (23rd November 2017), ExomatrixTV (11th August 2023), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2017), guyres (24th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I would say that, Bill, knowing the situation better than any of us, is looking out for the "well being" of this Forum! It IS an oasis in a parched world!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bob (23rd November 2017), ExomatrixTV (11th August 2023), Tintin (25th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Well that's a shame, I don't agree about the civilization of robots being a good idea, but this book is still a Gem since it's told from a Diary perspective.

This came into being in a really weird way too. He left the diary to one of his students, told the student it was notes, and suggested the student translate his notes in order to improve his German. It was not until the student began translating that he realized it was a Diary!

I only read a bit of the beginning before I put it away, this has piqued my curiosity again now though, just because how cynical and adamant the OP was being. I want to read more about "Racist World" now...

14. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Surprised to see that Logan (op) even ever posted again after the treatment we gave him originally when first signed up trying to garner support for his robot civilization. Although I would like to sit down and have a coffee with the guy ... he seemed pleasant enough.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th November 2017 at 00:06.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

+ Reply to Thread