1. Link to Post #101
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI

Koniku Kore
    (Sep 17, 2017)

Description:
    Koniku is an early stage, 1.5 yrs old profitable startup, based in the East Bay, Northern California. Koniku is the world’s first wetware company. Our premise is as simple as its radical: “the merger of synthetic neurobiology and silicon technology into a coherent, sturdy and elegant device which solves urgent real-world problems anywhere — in the lab, industry, and on a street corner”. Our maxim is: “Bio is Tech”. In fact, we believe: “any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from nature.”

TEDGlobal: The computer that can smell explosives

By Jane Wakefield
    Technology reporter, TEDGlobal Tanzania
    28 August 2017

Oshi Agabi envisages airports that will need no visible security system allowing people to just walk on to planes

Nigerian Oshi Agabi has unveiled a computer based not on silicon but on mice neurons at the TEDGlobal conference in Tanzania.

The system has been trained to recognise the smell of explosives and could be used to replace traditional airport security, he said.

Eventually the modem-sized device - dubbed Koniku Kore - could provide the brain for future robots.

Experts said that making such systems mass-market was challenging.

All of the big tech firms, from Google to Microsoft, are rushing to create artificial intelligence modelled on the human brain.

While computers are better than humans at complex mathematical equations, there are many cognitive functions where the brain is much better: training a computer to recognise smells would require colossal amounts of computational power and energy, for example.

Mr Agabi is attempting to reverse-engineer biology, which already accomplishes this function with a fraction of the power it would take a silicon-based processor. "Biology is technology. Bio is tech," he says. "Our deep learning networks are all copying the brain."

He launched his start-up Koniku over a year ago, has raised $1m (£800,000) in funding and claims it is already making profits of $10m in deals with the security industry.

Koniku Kore is an amalgam of living neurons and silicon, with olfactory capabilities — basically sensors that can detect and recognise smells.

"You can give the neurons instructions about what to do - in our case we tell it to provide a receptor that can detect explosives."

He envisages a future where such devices can be discreetly used at various points in airports, eliminating the need for queues to get through airport security.

As well as being used for bomb detection, the device could be used to detect illness by sensing markers of a disease in the air molecules that a patient gives off.

Oshiorenoya Agabi wants to create a brain-based computer system The prototype device shown off at TED - the pictures of which cannot yet be publicly revealed - has partially solved one of the biggest challenges of harnessing biological systems - keeping the neurons alive, said Mr Agabi.

In a video, he showed the device being taken out of the lab.

"This device can live on a desk and we can keep them alive for a couple of months," he told the BBC.
    Ultimately though he has much bigger ambitions.
    "We think that the processing power that is going to run the robots of the future will be synthetic biology-based and we are laying the foundations for that today."

The fusion of biology and technology gained headlines recently when Elon Musk, chief executive of Tesla and Space X, announced his latest venture - Neuralink - which aims to fuse the human brain with AI, using neural lace.

Much of AI research is focused on mimicking the job of neurons Advances in neuroscience, bioengineering and computer science means that much more is known about how the human brain works than ever before.

This is fuelling the development of neuro-technology - devices that aim to mould the brain into computers.

Much of the current work is aimed at improving brain function, particularly for those with brain-related injuries or diseases.

Prof John Donoghue, who heads up the Wyss Centre for bio and neuro-engineering in Geneva, has been at the forefront of work attempting to allow people with paralysis to move limbs using their brain waves.

He believes the field is at a "tipping point" where biological and digital systems will come together.

The idea being pursued by Mr Agabi is interesting, he said.
    "Digital computers are fast and reliable but dumb, whereas neurons are slow but smart," he said.

"But they are not so good in a little dish and the big problem will be keeping them alive and happy. That is going to be a big challenge," he added.

"Will we have a dish of neurons computing on our desk? I don't know."

But he added that scientists in Geneva were already able to "keep neurons in a dish and communicate with them for a year", adding that such systems were an "exciting tool to study brain circuitry".

Other scientists are developing silicon chips which mimic the way that neurons work and could ultimately prove more stable, he said.

But Mr Agabi is not convinced such systems will win out over his.
    "The idea of mimicking silicon is very hard and we don't think it can be scaled," he told the BBC.

SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya; 24th January 2018 at 01:53.

2. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

I spend my time fixing little recycled devices in my Robinson Crusoe life style, earned through 5 decades, of chasing the carrot and salvaging odd scraps of building material along the edges of a gentrified rurality.

I always love advancing tech, up until the deification of ego blurts out. The message of technocracy in this vid, (Ray Kurzweil - The Singularity Is Near), seems to conclude something like this: “We could infuse the universe with our intelligence rather quickly…. Saturate the universe with Computronium.”

The movie heroine is a female robot, winning citizenship at law. Hoping to rally in the streets and parks. The props and scripts are all so sterile and cosmetically polished. The lure of better living seems implied. The answer for all ages is suggested. Is it nano chips in the blood streams, or microwaved programs?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5jiGeQBLTk

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Was Hollywood hired to film a better version?
    A bright new blogger poses: “Trickery of 2018”?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwAe...&feature=share
    Human Immortality Revealed PSYCHASEC Carbon Human Sleeve Test Leak

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

turiya (23rd January 2018)

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    I spend my time fixing little recycled devices in my Robinson Crusoe life style, earned through 5 decades, of chasing the carrot and salvaging odd scraps of building material along the edges of a gentrified rurality.

I always love advancing tech, up until the deification of ego blurts out. The message of technocracy in this vid, (Ray Kurzweil - The Singularity Is Near), seems to conclude something like this: “We could infuse the universe with our intelligence rather quickly…. Saturate the universe with Computronium.”

The movie heroine is a female robot, winning citizenship at law. Hoping to rally in the streets and parks. The props and scripts are all so sterile and cosmetically polished. The lure of better living seems implied. The answer for all ages is suggested. Is it nano chips in the blood streams, or microwaved programs?
    Yeah, my gut busted a nut when the movie heroine was confronted with the notion of just who it would be that it would be willing to sacrifice its existence for?

And, she meditated on the question a moment... and, came back with the answer as being Ray Kurzweil... lol...lol... Of course it would be, its a Ray Kurzweil concocted story, with his being elevated to a god-like status within the A.I. (Artificial Intellect) of his created bot comes to its programmed understanding that it "loves" Ray Kurzweil - the real super hero of the day. lol!

What a depiction! Ego at its finest!!!

And as for the courtroom situation / outcome... the bot is found by the court to be a legal "person". Anybody that has studied the legal system knows that this has already taken place==> A corporation has been ruled to be a "person". As this is the only way the State can tax entities that it creates. A living-breathing heart pumping blood human being has to be turned into something that is created by the State - such an entity becomes "a person" - a body corp ==> an ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME corporation (hint: take a look at your driver's license) - and then, stamp a social security number on it. Nowadays, I believe its done right at the hospital, right after the child comes out of the birth canel.

Was Hollywood hired to film a better version?
    A bright new blogger poses: “Trickery of 2018”?

Human Immortality Revealed PSYCHASEC Carbon Human Sleeve Test Leak
    I would have to agree with the maker of this particular vid...
    Thanks for sharing...
    Last edited by turiya; 23rd January 2018 at 22:23.

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

To start with... Anthony Patch, together with Kev Baker, demonstrate the similarity between the construct of the Djed Pillar of ancient Egypt, the Tower of Babel & the armatures of the D-Wave & IBM quantum computing systems....

Later, Anthony gets into showing that quantum A.I. technology has moved into using biological neurons for the beginning stages for development of transhumanism...
    Athony Patch: Djed Pillar Relevancy to the
    D-Wave & IBM Quantum Computer Construct

(Jan 21, 2018)

TRANSCRIPTION (In part):
    Kev Baker: This is where it starts to get very, very fascinating, indeed. Because some of the stuff he sent me today... Again, just sitting shaking my head, looking at it... thinking... Wow! ... Just wow!

And, we're going to be talking about the djed. Take us into it, Tony... I mean, Egypt, I love this of the best of things, but when we can connect this to things that are here today - this takes us to a whole new level, brother.

Anthony Patch: It really does... And, what we're talking about, if people want to type this in and look at Google images, or any other... I'll spell it again D-J-E-D... Now, this relates back to ancient Egypt & the hieroglyphs. And this is the symbol of Osiris. This represents the spinal column. Or, in some literature - the entire body of Osiris.

This is also... those of you that are familiar with the work of Tesla - think of the picture, the image of Tesla in his laboratory in Colorado Springs - he's seated in a chair with a large book in his lap. And there are lightning bolts of electricity - millions of volts of electricy that are emanating from the tower he is seated alongside inside his laboratory.

Now, this was Tesla's coil, as its known. Its a voltage multiplier. Its low amperage, but it is high voltage - into the millions of volts. This is a voltage multiplier. And what he does, is at the base he begins with a low voltage source. And then through stacks of capacitors, he is then able to multiply the voltage into the millions. And then achieve a discharge of that electricity from the tower to another conductive target. Now, often times this is has been called Telsa's 'death ray'. That may, or may not, be.

The point here, this voltage multiplier is used in laboratories, now, for testing things like aircraft safety - in terms of aircraft being struck by bolts of lightning, and being able to... Well, you can't 'ground' and aircraft, but you can isolate & insulate it, so that the damage is minimized & certainly not affecting the passengers & crew on the aircraft.

My point here is that the Djed is even something that Tesla copied. And even today, this is copied in high-energy research laboratories.

But here is the interesting connection: if you were to take a look at the armature - the architecture - the construct or the layout of D-Wave & IBM - because IBM did the same thing - IBM's quantum computer is built identical to D-Wave's computer. And both of those computers are built accordingly to the structure of Tesla's voltage multiplier - Tesla's tower - which Tesla copied from ancient Egypt, which is the Djed. Which is the representation of Osiris' body, or more specifically, his spinal column.

And, if you look at the images - side by side - of the Djed, the quantum computer, and Tesla's coil, they are virtually identical in their architecture.

Kev Baker: No, its quite striking. And even as you're speaking, here, I'm working frantically on the Photoshop. Because, I think it works better if you see these multiple images within the one bigger image. Because again, just like the quantum 'temple', Anthony, I was quite struck by these images, today. I mean, its quite uncanny the similarity between the 4 levels, or the 4 layers, on the djed.

And of course, when you look at either the D-Wave, or the IBM, architecture of their quantum chip, aleit it usually hides within the black cube of D-Wave. We can see... we've got the 4 layers there, again. And, it just that it blows me away, Anthony, every time, when I can add these visuals to what we're talking about. Because it really, really hammers the point home.

And then it just begs the question of what, just exactly, was going on back in ancient Egypt?

But today, we're building our quantum computers the same way, as structuresl, that people say that we don't really have any idea what the djed was about. We only have rough kind of hieroglyphs to go by. But I think we're putting together a picture tonight, that this was a highly important piece of... well, a highly important artifact, shall we say.

Anthony Patch: Now what we did in the January issue of Entangled magazine, thanks to Kev, he was able to super-impose the quantum chip-set, containing cubits - those are quantum bits - of D-Wave, overlaying that entire chip-set, not just the cubits, but the entire chip-set, including all of its wiring connections that comprise the full chip-set, itself. And laid that right over the blueprint, the image, of Herod's Temple, and the entire architecture of the Temple, itself, matched identically to the chip-set of D-Wave, including the location of the cubits in the chip-set being in the identical location of the Holy of Holies, located within the Temple. That is, as I said, the Holy of Holies is the point of communication - the access point. The cubits are also the access points, not communicating with God, but with Satan / Lucifer.

Geordie Rose, himself, has also given 'testimony', if you will, which we've transcribed into Entangled magazine, word-for-word, in which he is talking about accessing parallel dimensions. And obtaining resources from those parallel dimensions.

So, D-Wave's quantum computer, as well as IBM's 54 or 56 cubits quantum computer - they are built the same & they have the same purpose - and that is as having these as inter-dimensional communications tools. If you go to the Holy of Holies in the communicating with God - that was a communication tool. This is all being reproduced.

Now, the same thing in Egypt.
    They were all about communicating with the dead - preserving the living to be resurrected. And obtaining the technology for the resurrection of the dead. The djed, itself, representing Osiris, it all fits into the mythos of the eventual resurrection of Osiris, in the name of Nimrod who built the Tower of Babel.

Kev Baker: Oh, absolutely, because the Tower of Babel, like you say... Anthony sent me a CD of images today. We all know that I like to play around on Photoshop. I'm one of these people that really finds it advantageous to be able to see what we're talking about. That might not make sense to some people out there. But when you got visual aids to look when Anthony is going through some of this stuff, it really makes it far more 'hard-hitting', and it really brings it closer to home what we're really talking about, here.

The Tower of Babel - we've all seen the common images out there on Google & beyond of the Tower of Babel. We're all use to seeing the architecture that lies within the D-Wave... you know - that golden thing that hangs down - whether that's really in there, or not, that's bye-the-bye.

However, it comes down to a point, and if you picture this, it comes down to a fine, and then you've got the chip hanging off the end. Well, something very interesting happens if you flip that upside-down. Do the 180, as myself & Anthony like to refer to. Because then, it takes a different shape altogether. And, in fact, it starts to look strikingly, eerily, like the Tower of Babel.

I'll let you, Anthony, to take this a stage further, because I was blown away, again, when I turned this upside-down on its head. And it looks exactly like the Tower of Babel!

Full Kev Baker Show:

Dawn Of The Djed & The Quantum
    Tower Of Babel with Anthony Patch

(Jan 21, 2018)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=pmT128d9PSY
    Last edited by turiya; 25th January 2018 at 16:26.

6. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Here we have some entrepreneurs playing around with the Djed Pillar ancient technology as referenced from Egyptian glyphs...

Ancient Technology:
    "The DJED Project"

(Jun 19, 2014)

VIDEO

7. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Yes, we are entering the Twilight Zone...

A Warning for Our Generation!
    (Jan 21, 2018)
    Description:
    THERE IS SOMETHING VERY BIZARRE ABOUT THIS... ces 2018 booth immortality tech world news jason a 2018

8. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)

Is the obsessive collection of personalized social data, an effort to create a replication of society, for a simulation library? To amass a digital simulation of mankind? Use complex networks to replicate “an internet of everything?”

The colossal wealth poured into the surveillance infrastructure is some sort of indicator. Where much of the recording seems to have no normal societal value. Where the same investment could otherwise have been poured into the decentralized entrepreneurial infrastructure.

I think that a chart of “furthermore-indicators” could define all of life, as a grand simulation, all around.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

edina (10th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018)

10. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Is the obsessive collection of personalized social data, an effort to create a replication of society, for a simulation library? To amass a digital simulation of mankind? Use complex networks to replicate “an internet of everything?”

The colossal wealth poured into the surveillance infrastructure is some sort of indicator. Where much of the recording seems to have no normal societal value. Where the same investment could otherwise have been poured into the decentralized entrepreneurial infrastructure.

I think that a chart of “furthermore-indicators” could define all of life, as a grand simulation, all around.

'Obsessive' appears to be the word most central in what you've stated. The word carries with it the notion that there is an implied imbalance. A state of health is one of balance. Health only comes into consideration when one becomes unhealthy. Otherwise, if one were to remain in a continual state of health, then the notion of having ill-health would never arise. And the need to regain health would not be a necessary consideration or desire to be fulfilled.

The same could be said for the state of "falling in love". Its an easy phrase to say "I'm in love", but it is difficult to define what actually occurs for one to attain that state. One cannot make it happen. It happens when it happens. That's why its called a 'falling'.... in love.

One may wonder what "falling in love" really means? But when one actually "falls in love", one absolutely knows it. It is unmistakable. It's truly an unforgettable experience, but not really understood what has actually taken place. The experience cannot be accurately described. It remains undefinable.

To me, "an internet of everything" is a misnomer. It simply is not a possibility. Contained within that notion of "an internet of everything" is the obsessive notion that everything will become known. An obsessive science would hold such a belief ==> that, science will one day know everything. One could even argrue that for science to have such a belief would turn this science into a religion, of sorts. And by a 'claimed' discovery of a "god particle", it appears that this is indeed the case. And, the scientists themselves being the priests of such a religion.

To me, there is that which is known, that which is unknown, and then there is also that which is unknowable. Its possible for that which is unknown, it can be known at some time, eventually, by science. But that which is unknowable can never be known. That unknowable part is beyond being amassed, contained, tabulated, accumulated within a digital library or within a computer. Hence, it will also be beyond A.I.

That which is unknowable is vast. However, that which is unknowable can be experienced by a human being. Experienced, yet still not understood. It will remain being a mystery. Life, itself, is a mystery. It will never be completely known. It will always remain in the arena of the unknowable.

But an obsessive science would contain such a notion - that which is unknown will eventually become known to science. An absurd notion, to say the least. And absolutely not attainable. To seriously consider the possibility that an A.I. can ever experience "falling in love" only proves that the particular scientist has never experienced love for himself.

And yes, its Ray Kurzweil to whom I am referring.
    Last edited by turiya; 28th January 2018 at 13:14.

11. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Well, maybe its good news....
    Trump Administration Says It Has "No Plans" To Build "Nationalized" 5G Network -- ZeroHedge

Several senior White House officials told Recode Monday that the Trump administration has no plans to build a "nationalized" US 5G network...
    • Jan 29, 2018 11:53 AM
    Quote Jerome Corsi Retweeted

Ajit Pai
    @AjitPaiFCC

I oppose any proposal for the federal government to
    build and operate a nationwide 5G network. The
    market, not the government, is best positioned to
    drive innovation and investment. go.usa.gov/xnGES

9:35 AM · Jan 29, 2018
    _________Late Add_________
    Appears that a Military-Industrial-Complex (General Robert Spalding, Director of Strategic Planning at the National Security Council NSC) attempted to promote government build & own a 5G telecommunications system has been foiled.
    Firestorm Over Govt Ownership of Next 5G Network Ignited by NSC Plan Backed by Google

President Trump rejects NSC plan nationalizing 5G telecom
    Jerome Corsi | Infowars.com January 30, 2018
    • NSC General and Google conspire in government 5G takeover plan:
      Infowars.com research has established that certain individuals within the Trump administration NSC acted as co-conspirators with Google in the plan for the government to nationalize the U.S. next-generation 5G telecommunications network.
    • FCC strongly objects
      When news of the NSC plan was circulated, Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chair Ajit Pai fired off an immediate Tweet saying, “I oppose any proposal for the federal government to build and operate a nationwide 5G network. The market, not the government is best positioned to drive innovation and investment.”

Source: Infowars
    Last edited by turiya; 30th January 2018 at 18:28.

12. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Thanks, edina. I took the hint you left in the Qanon thread... a truly fantastic interview Lionel has with Thomas Paine...

You Will Be Completely Controlled — You Are Wetware
    — Implanted Devices and Mind Control Hijack You

(Jan 21, 2018)

VIDEO

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xySOFEMR9n4

Description:
    WARNING: THIS WILL BOGGLE YOUR MIND. Completely and permanently. Wetware is defined as "humorous: human brain cells or thought processes regarded as analogous to, or in contrast with, computer systems" and (chiefly in science fiction) "computer technology in which the brain is linked to artificial systems, or used as a model for artificial systems based on biochemical processes." No. This is here and now. This is not science fiction.

The front man for government Big Brother has been identified and he holds the most disruptive patent ever facing civilization and human evolution. I interview Thomas Paine who along with Betsy Ross explore the corrupt U.S. Patent Office and how it has laid the digital web over the entire planet. No one will be able to escape unless we act now to sever its hydra-head.

These are critical pieces that accompany and supplement the items discussed and referred.

https://patriots4truth.org/2018/01/12...

https://patriots4truth.org/2018/01/14...

Also ‘How Hillary Crashes Cars and Planes’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcxO...

This was their most poignant video: Meet Big Brother — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIIbq...
    Last edited by turiya; 18th February 2018 at 13:16.

13. Link to Post #111
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

You Will Be Completely Controlled — You Are Wetware
    — Implanted Devices and Mind Control Hijack You

(Jan 21, 2018)
    This has been posted before on this forum, as a search for the Youtube ID "PIIbqNQj8Is" will show.

Here are links to the prior posts, with date of posting and name of poster:I'm hoping that we won't be seeing yet more reposts of this now three week old video, but rather, when mention of it is relevant, links back to one of the above prior postings .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th February 2018 at 02:17.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Noelle (5th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

The Truth About 2001's HAL 9000
    The Anthony Patch Show

(Feb 18, 2018)
    _________TRANSCRIPTION________

The Truth About 2001's HAL 9000 Ep#60

TRANSCRIPTION @ ~ 1:20
    Anthony Patch:
    We're going to talk about "2001 A Space Odessey". We're going to visit the HAL 9000 & talk about A.I. I think its appropriate after all the time we've spent talking about A.I. & quantum computers, etcetera...

We take a visit back to 1968 & we re-visit the HAL, in light of what we know about A.I. today, as it compares to the 'prescient' presentation of A.I. by Stanley Kubrick & Author C. Clark, in this absolutely pivotal movie - not just in the world of entertainment & in science fiction, but really for society.

I believe we need to take a close look at this from a variety of perspectives - not just from the scientific - but I think from the philosophical, and maybe even a little of the spiritual.

Kev Baker: I imagine that there's some people out there who don't really pay attention to the worlds of technology & alternative media & stuff like that.

Older people out there, their only real point of reference when it comes to A.I. might actually be something like the HAL 9000 - something that's seen in the movie 2001: A Space Odessey.

And when I was a little bit of reading up on HAL today, at the time this would have been called 'all-singing, all-dancing - this would have been looking like the all-powerful A.I. system of the future.

However, you know, some of the AIs that we talk about, Anthony, and some of the things that the various AIs are able to do, it almost puts HAL into the corner, because we've come so far.

Anthony Patch: I would agree with that statement. I mean, HAL was portrayed as being error-free, as being infallible. And that was the pivot-point in the plot-line when he made a mistake, or what was perceived by the crew as a mistake.

And that sent chills down the spine of the crew members, realizing the implications of a computer that possibly could go afoul, could cause a problem. And so they went to the extent of basically deactivating his higher thought processes, the entire systems within his brain. And the dilemma was... they were talking to each other about this. No one has ever attempted this before. And,
    "How do you think HAL is going to react to this?"
    And therein lies the second half of the movie.

Kev Baker: Absolutely. HAL, for anyone who might not have seen this actual movie, Arthur C. Clark's adaptation from the novel, but HAL stands for a Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic computer. And they quantify this, Anthony, as a 'sentient' computer. This is one of these artificial general intelligences that we often talk about.

Anthony Patch: Yeah, definitely.

HAL was designed to run the systems on the ship Discovery that was headed to Jupiter. And, as you pay attention to what is going on in the movie beyond just the script, beyond the dialog...

If you look at the two astronauts, they actually operate more like robots than they do as humans. The one that is the real human crew member is actually HAL the computer, the A.I. computer, who is sentient. And one of the questions that comes up is,
    "Does HAL have feelings?"
    Now, there's a reporter who is interviewing the crew members & he asked them the questions, "Does he have emotions?" And, of course, Dave Bowman says, "Well, we're not sure, but he's programmed that way. He's programmed to appear to have emotions. So that it makes it more comfortable for us to interact with him."

So again, it always comes back to the point that they're dealing with a machine. And yet, they present the actors as being almost devoid of emotions. They go on about their duties. They exercise. They relax. They eat as humans do. But they really don't display any emotions in this entire movie.

And yet, you see the eye movements & the facial body language that is utilized to convey, silently, between the two humans. And then they make the mistake of going into one of the pods. And they're discussing HAL with the intercom system turned off. And it turns out that HAL can read lips & that becomes their undoing. And then, of course, HAL kills one crew member & then attempts to kill the other.

We go to the whole discussion of... Okay, did HAL, did he actually commit an error when he misdiagnosed the failure within 72 hours of one of the transmitting components from the satellite? Was that not just a red herring? To then, in a chess-like strategic fashion, to eventually cause a return to the antenna, to reinstall this device, so that it would, then, fail.

Was that an excuse to get one of the astronauts outside the spacecraft so that he could be killed?

And was it, then, predictable? Because in the movie, they show HAL playing chess with one of crew members, who ends up being the first fatality. Does HAL play chess so well that he thinks multiple moves ahead of his human opponents, and is able to plot out they're demise, by claiming that there was a failure in one of the antenna components?

So, you have to look at this in terms of... "Well, that's fairly obvious." But you need to dig deeper. Because we've talked about things like 'Alpha-go', 'Big Blue', IBM playing chess several years ago & for the 1st time beating a human chess master... We look at this in terms of how the computer learns in the beginning, in its infancy. It learns by observing human behavior. The same that a child does in observing its parents. The behavior of the parents is something that the child adopts & mimics.

A computer does the same thing through observation. And builds its 1st algorithms based on observation. And then it moves on to where we have gone, at the tip of the spear, where it is a self-learning - a cursive neural network system in which its able to not only teach its offspring, but the offspring, then, exceeds that of the teacher, and that of the parent.

So, you have to layer in this discussion that we've had for over a year into, now - looking retroactively at HAL and how he is portrayed.

Its important to understand what Stanley Kubrick was trying to show us, without being explicit, he purposely produced a movie that would cause people to ask a great many more questions than there were answers readily provided in a passive way to the audience. It was to provoke critical thinking in the audience - to think critically on their own, to think independently.

Now, the question with HAL is: Is HAL actually able to think independently, independent of his core programming? Just like his emotions, or program to mimic human emotions & behavior, based upon observation of human behavior.

So the question I pose to you, Kev, for the audience is: Can a sentient A.I. system step out of its programming? Did HAL step out & exceed his programming? And, begin to think independently? And, is that a central component in the definition of 'sentient status' in an artificially intelligent system? [10:10]

Kev Baker: Well, I think it eventually does start to work independently.

As we've seen in the past, using an example, this was an A.I. that was used to pick candidates for top jobs in the medical industry - a hospital. And, like you were saying, these computers, almost like a child, they learn from the parents. In this case the parents, have all of the information about previous employee & previous hiring in the past. And, its learned from all that information. And, this is where the biases creep in.

Now, they can sometimes spot the bias that it might pick up from the programming, or from the parents - in the human kind of equivalent. But it took the programmer to go back in to readjust the programming of the A.I. in question for it to do the task independently, without falling back into the biases of the past data. And the past data led to the A.I. always recommending that males were actually put forward for these roles. And obviously in the past, we've seen how there was sexism in the work place. And, males work pushed above females very often. And that's how the A.I. turned out.

Now, did the A.I. decide itself that it was getting it wrong? Well, not in that case. And, Tony, you asked "Does this independent thinking does that equal 'sentience'?

Well, if it had independently done that, then I would say.... this is a hard... Tony, because if it recognizes its been making a mistake & corrects itself (self-correcting)... I mean, does that necessarily mean its 'sentient'? Or, is that a by-product of the programming?

Anthony Patch: And I think that is the central core issue in 20001: What defines a sentient? - be it a computer, which is just a mechanism, just nuts & bolts? Does it actually achieve human-like sentient status?

Now the next question in parallel to that is:
    • Can you assign a anthropomorphic definition of sentient, as it applies to humans?
    • Can you apply the same criteria in defining sentient in a nuts & bolts system, in a computational device?
    • Is it even fair to try to apply our definitions that we apply to ourselves as being sentient beings?
    • Is it fair to even try to assign that definition to a mechanism?
    I think this is where we get into this philosophical discussion.
    • Is it even necessary for a computational device to be sentient in an identical fashion to a human?
    • Why can't it be considered just another life form?
    • Why can't it have its own sentient status & its own definition of sentient?
    • Why do we have to force this anthropomorphic philosophy & perspective onto a device, onto a machine?
    • Is it just simply so we can be compatible with it?
    Kev Baker: I think further down the line, Tony, these machine will actually be given rights. And I know that this sounds really silly, but we've had the European Union (EU), they've been meeting, they talk about robotic rights. And, if they can anthropomorphize it enough, then you know that there will be teachers on sale saying, "A.I. lives matter!"

Laugh if you want, but I really think that this is where they're going with this.

Anthony Patch: Yeah. I agree with you. I agree with you. Again, they're trying to put human traits, rights & privileges onto a device. And we're seen this with granting citizenship status to Sophia & her partner Michael. And so, I agree with you.

They will continue to do this 'A.I. lives matter' because they're trying to keep it human-like. That's a double-edged sword. That can create pros & cons. But again, trying to stick to the highlights, and we can revisit this a little later on....

We have to bring in the factor of the movie - the outside factor - because there's more players than just the humans & the computer, HAL, in this scenario. And that is the topic of aliens. This is the black monolith, the rectangular monolith that is presented to the apes.

Now, its obvious, but I'm going to state it, especially for people that have never seen the movie....

This is a very pro-evolutionary movie. It portends that there is this visitation by a higher intelligent race - call them aliens - just because anything outside of Earth is an extraterrestrial, by definition. And therefore, is an alien to our planet.

But this monolith is provided by this higher life-form, this higher intelligence. And the apes interact with it. They actually touch it. And they are imparted by new knowledge through this physical contact. And because of that, it alters evolution. It provides them insights into weaponry. And so, we make the leap from the infamous image of the tossing into the air of the weapon - the bone, the femur - by one of the apes. And from that, we make the leap to a spacecraft being presented on the screen. And then the space station.

So, its very important that we understand the grounded perspective that this movie is written from. And that is the evolutionary perspective on humans & on life. Therefore, factor in the evolution of A.I.

Now, I don't adhere to evolution - being a Christian - I don't believe that is how we progressed. Adam & Eve, Garden of Eden - that's the starting point. We didn't come from the Great Apes. We didn't come from the amoebas in the pond scum.

Setting all of that aside...
    We focus on the fact the movie is written by Stanley Kubrick & Author C Clark from an evolutionary standpoint.

The reason that I am harping on this, is because this applies to HAL - the A.I. Is HAL evolving? Has HAL been influenced by this intelligent race? Has HAL been given information that the crew is not privy to?

And, for the sake of the mission, as HAL even says in the dialogue. HAL says, he's trying to preserve the mission. Hal kills the humans because they, the crew, are putting the mission at risk. And HAL sees this as a higher potential. HAL sees this as a higher mission for himself, than the value of the lives of five humans - three in stasis, hibernation, and two that were not.

So I think its important to understand that the evolutionary thread moves through this. And, was HAL evolving?

So, it begs the question: Can the computer exceed, through evolution, its programming? Can the A.I., HAL, exceed its programming. Can HAL make a quantum leap, much like the apes made through influence from the outside... making a quantum leap in their evolution.

Is it fair to say that HAL was influenced from the outside by a higher form of intelligence that altered its programming, thus altering HAL's evolution?

I know that's a lot. What are your general thoughts on that, Kev?

Kev Baker: I think an A.I. - in this case HAL - I think it certainly could evolve. I really do. This is one of the dangers that we really have today with the A.I.s that we have. And, especially with these ones that are 'self-correcting', writing their own algorithms, their own codes, to the point that the programmers don't even understand it anymore. I mean, where is that coming come?

I mean, are they already in contact with something else?

I definitely am very, very pro towards the idea of these AIs being able to evolve into even greater, or worse.

Anthony Patch: I would agree with you whole-heartedly. Because, we have talked about the fact that A.I. is able to exceed its own parent, its own teacher. And that is because of this self-learning recursive process.

In other words, in recursive neural network programming, you're running thousands of iterations of a given problem, or a task. If the computer gets it wrong, it learns from its mistakes. And, the more times you can learn from your mistakes, the faster you're going to advance in your ability to reduce errors in the future. In other words, you can more rapidly advance towards perfection.

So, the fly-in-the-ointment, here, are the humans. The humans have emotions. But beyond just their emotions, which are separate from HAL's programmed emotions, I go back to their unspoken form of communication...

The two crew members - forget about HAL reading the lips, that's easy - you have to look at the expressions in their faces, even before they enter the pod, when they first determine & they're communicating back to Earth with NASA about the problem, that there has been a fault in HAL who has incorrectly said that there is a problem with the antenna.

They look at each other!

Stanley Kubrick pulls in for an extreme close-up on Gary Lockwood's eyes. He's showing the audience what the computer cannot do. Humans not speaking, with an unspoken language, just with the look of the eye, with just a facial expression, are able to communicate with each other. And both crew members know exactly, without a word spoken, that HAL is their enemy, and they have to disconnect him.

So, then they go into the pod & they have a conservation. And it is laid out to those that are not paying attention to Kubrick. Even to the trite little thing of reading lips, that's just to make it easy for the people that are not observing & paying attention.

But this is the nub of the issue. HAL cannot do what humans do. HAL cannot use a facial expression & the look of the eye to communicate non verbally, and to draw conclusions as to what their next action are going to be.

That is the genius of Stanley Kubrick.

Kev Baker: I have to back you up on that. I mean, Stanley Kubrick, he really was... I mean, not many people are very deserving of the title 'genius', but when it comes to movie making, Kubrick was way ahead of the rest.

I suspect that his life was cut short. Because, the last movie he was working on which was, Eyes Wide Shut, and of course, they re-edited that after his passing away, and it was never the film that he intended. And, later on in life, it was almost as if Kubrick was trying to tell us exactly what was going on in reality all around us.

Anthony Patch: Yeah. And there's been a lot of discussion about that. And discussions about how he used his tricks of the camera that possibly were carried over to fake the Moon landing.

What I'm really just astounded by... is this movie really, really had a huge influence, even subconsciously, on the human psyche.

________________[show break]________________
    Last edited by turiya; 5th March 2018 at 22:18.

16. Link to Post #113
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

The latest "X-Files" episode 11.7 features a humorous & chilling story - AI run amok.. "We Learn from You"

17. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    The latest "X-Files" episode 11.7 features a humorous & chilling story - AI run amok.. "We Learn from You"
    I thought that was great episode too. It does play on the fears tho of people of/with technology. I doubt anybody would program 'them' that way, and not have a proper "kill switch" in the code.

18. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

The following is cross-posted from another thread.... regarding A.I. and Arthur C. Clark....

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    I thought that was great episode too. It does play on the fears tho of people of/with technology. I doubt anybody would program 'them' that way, and not have a proper "kill switch" in the code.
    I don't know Bob, an A.I. can beat a human chess master pretty easily at a game of chess.

If an A.I. were programmed to reach a targeted goal from the programmer's perspective, and if the A.I. saw humans as to be interfering with its programmed objective, it just might look several steps ahead to eliminate that so-called 'interference'. Especially, if the programmer - "the person behind the curtain" - is an extraterrestrial race of beings that have an agenda of their very own. - i.e. elimination of the human race in order to possess the planet Earth for themselves...

I have heard that ETs have been known to break into nuclear missile silos and manipulate the electronic launch sequencing to malfunction &/or fail. Who's to say what havoc ETs can play with A.I. robots & their relation to humankind?

Anthony Patch believes that Arthur C. Clark was channeling demonic spirits in the writings of his books, of which "2001: A Space Odessey" was one.

From my perspective, Anthony Patch is an admitted ET alien denier - doesn't believe in ETs whatsoever. So, when Anthony refers to "demonic spirits" & "Fallen Angels" & "Satanic forces", to me, it translates into malevolent ET aliens that have no interest in playing nice with the human race of beings that reside on this planet.

Have to wait & see where this may end up leading to.... w/ bag of popcorn in hand, of course...
    Last edited by turiya; 6th March 2018 at 11:39.

19. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Continuing with above Post #112...

The Truth About 2001's HAL 9000
    (The Anthony Patch Show - Part 2)

(Feb 18, 2018).

https://youtu.be/1tprpYMcWb0?t=28m30s

TRANSCRIPTION @ ~ 28:30
    The acronym HAL - 'Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic computer' - the 'heuristic' portion of the name - I am just going to read this, because this is important. This ties into D-Wave & the quantum computers that we've been talking about...
    Heuristic (computer science)

Definition and motivation

The objective of a heuristic is to produce a solution in a reasonable time frame that is good enough for solving the problem at hand. This solution may not be the best of all the solutions to this problem, or it may simply approximate the exact solution. But it is still valuable because finding it does not require a prohibitively long time.

Heuristics may produce results by themselves, or they may be used in conjunction with optimization algorithms to improve their efficiency (e.g., they may be used to generate good seed values).

Results about NP-hardness in theoretical computer science make heuristics the only viable option for a variety of complex optimization problems that need to be routinely solved in real-world applications.

Heuristics underlie the whole field of Artificial Intelligence and the computer simulation of thinking, as they may be used in situations where there are no known algorithms.[2] -- Wikipedia
    Optimization. Combinatorial optimization of algorithms is exactly what D-Wave & IBM uses in their programming & the running of those programs.

This is about probabilities. Probabilities spring forth from quantum mechanics. Quantum computers adhere to the mechanisms of quantum mechanics. Optimization of algorithms & heuristic programming has to do with probabilities.

Why is it probabilities?

Because there are no absolutes in the quantum world. Even in classical mechanics, from the atom & molecule on up, at what you might consider the macro-scale. There are more clearly defined rules in physics, which experimentally can be reproduced. And as best as humans can make them, they then can be used as absolute proofs of theories. And through calculus, can use mathematical formulae to arrive at a human level that we can call an 'absolute'.

Now, when you talk about probabilities, you're talking about quantum mechanics as it pertains to sub-atomic particles. And the probabilities are focused specifically on particles themselves.

I'm going to make this very suscinct...
    If you look at the double-slit experiment, you'd now have the wave-particle-duality discussion coming in. And, the probabilities of the locations of particles as represented by the probability graphing of those locations as graphically represented as waveforms.

That, in a nutshell, is wave-particle duality... there is much more to it.

What I'm getting at, here, is HAL operated on the basis of probability - using the optimization of algorithms, in which you take ALL PROBABLE... probable solutions. And you run those probable solutions simultaneously. And, you arrive at your best heuristic solution. It may not be an absolute solution. It may not be an exact solution. But if your operating in the world of quantum mechanics, you are now coming up with the best PROBABLE solution to a problem.
    Why is all of this even relevant to 2001?
    Because it takes us down to the deepest, deepest most minute level of what was going on with this movie.

I said that this had a major impact - even subconsciously - upon the human psyche. Because it brought in a new life form. It brought in A.I. in 1968 as a movie.

Now whether people have seen the movie or not - even those who have never seen the movie - were effected by it. How? Because, this movie spawned the generations of scientists who took their inspiration from Stanley Kubrick & Arthur C. Clark and pursued A.I.

This will be all laid out in the March 1st issue of Entangled magazine. This will be an 'on-fire' issue.

What I am saying, here, in terms of the human psyche will be all in every single person on this planet. I don't care if you're in the deepest, darkest jungle of the Amazon. You have been touched by computers based on transistors... Now, quantum computers based on quantum bits called cubits... And, you have been touched by A.I.
    How can I say that?
    One, but one, one very simple, but all-encompassing example of how you touch over 7 billion people on the planet is through 5G broadcasting, which the entire planet is fully immersed.

Don't listen to Verizon & these others that they're still rolling it out, and still rolling out - 5G we are totally immersed in. Everybody has been touched by A.I.

A.I. utilizes, through the 'Internet-of-All-Things', 5G for the broadcasting & the sensor transmission of information back to the A.I. systems.

Now, we've covered all that sentient world communication, etc., etc.

What I'm getting at, here, is that HAL influenced our lives today. An artificially intelligent computer - yes, created in a fictional world of a book, in a movie, it influenced our reality. It altered our reality. And we're dealing with it today. And this is why I'm dealing with it in Entangled magazine, is that A.I. has influenced every single person - every Joe-bag-of-donuts - walking down the street has been touched by A.I.

Now what's started this, Kev - this going out to orbit - was our good friend, Sidney Burns, whose invited me to make a presentation in front of his national engineering organization in Las Vegas in July. And he asked me to go beyond the 30 thousand, or the 90 thousand-foot elevation that we've gone to, Kev, and throwing the 'big picture' perspective on some of these topics.

He said, "Go out to the international space-station level - that perspective - and present that to my engineering audience in Las Vegas. And I said, "Okay, I'll write you a new paper."

That paper is my editorial that will be coming out on the 1st of March (2018). Because, when I went out to the space-station, what triggered in my mind was the image of the space-station, rotating above the Earth in 2001. And this is the rabbit hole that I'm taking my audience down tonight, Kev, because of a simple suggestion from our very good friend, Sidney Burns - an engineer - who put together a fantastic Threat-Matrix in September and presented at Full-Spectrum-Dominance, a webinar available at AnthonyPatch.com. And then we published it again in the February issue his Threat-Matrix.

So, this is germane to everyone listening - this discussion of HAL. Because we can mark it in our society as a turning point in science.

Now, what is the origin of Arthur C. Clark's 2001: A Space Odessey?

Kev is going to a little touch-point. We're going to give you, perhaps, some things you've heard before. But we're going to give you a couple of inside touch-points about the movie & Arthur C. Clark. But understand, from a theological standpoint - Arthur C. Clark was not a Christian. He did not share the perspective that I have, as a Christian. He didn't look at life through the same lenses that the Holy Spirit gives me. This is why he brought in evolution.

And this is why I bring up the topic of evolution. Because it taints, it colors, it color-izes the movie... And all that is playing out - all the way to the end, which if you will recall... at the end of the movie, the movie closes with a fetus in the womb floating above the Earth like a space station, looking down on Earth, as a new race of beings.

Kev Baker: You know, I was getting altitude sickness at 90,000 feet. And now you've taken me up to 408 kilometers, Anthony. Now, this is definitely where we can get a better perspective on things - that altitude of the ISS [International Space Station].

Listeners to my own show & people who have listened to us working together, they know I'm a big fan of movies, and also like to read many books, as well. And we know that, from time to time, when you get films & adaptations from a novel, there's going to be little differences.

You know, this was strange in the first place. The film came out, and then the novel actually came out shortly afterwards. But in the novel, the Discovery 1 spaceship which they were on for this mission, its actually going to Saturn. But Kubrick made the film, he swapped that out, and he made a very important change, indeed. Because he almost occulted what Arthur C. Clark was pointing towards by swapping Saturn for Jupiter. And I think that is a really major change between the actually plot in the novel & the plot in the film. Because, we've spent often enough many hours the connections to Saturn, right?

Anthony Patch: We certainly have - in Saturnalia, and the worship of the Black Sun, and all of these things. And, in the mythos, Saturn spawned Jupiter. So, there is a connection there.

But you used the word 'occulted'. And absolutely... I'm going to through a huge blanket over this from the orbital space-station... This is an occulted movie. This is a movie that is speaking from a non-Christian perspective. Now, you can take that anyway you want... you can put you're own theistic flavor onto that... everyone has their own perspective.

From my perspective, with my lenses on of the Holy Spirit, I'm now looking at this movie completely differently. This is a very dark movie.

Now, I saw this in 1968. I was sixteen-years-old. And then I saw it a second time in a special presentation in a local high school. And I knew this movie made an impact on me - just the visuals alone. But you can't stop there. And, that's where I'm at today - is looking at this with a completely new set of lenses.

When you just start with the fact that its evolutionary, that's bad enough. When you get to the point of looking at how HAL was programmed, and how he behaves. And what influenced his behavior - it was an outside influence from another intelligence.

Now from my Christian perspective, I would say he was spiritually influenced. Because, as far as I'm concerned, any entity outside of what God has created here on the Earth is spiritual.

I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me. But I do not believe that there are other life forms, in the sense of human life forms, or aliens that look different from us, but are sentient - that have an equal, or lower, or even higher intelligence than us.

And I know that's not acceptable in today's discussion of aliens, and the fact that there's other worlds that have been observed by NASA - Never A Straight Answer - in which there's a probability of life existing on other planets.

Okay, I get it. I get it. I get the narrative of today. But I don't buy into it. Now that's controversial, but I'm just putting it out there - just trying to be transparent, in the vernacular of today.

I believe that God created mankind in His image. And, we only exist on this one planet.

Now, I could be proven wrong - that there are other human-like life forms in the cosmos. And that's fine. But I'm sticking with what we can prove, empirically - empirically prove - right here on this Earth, that we're the only humans.

So, with HAL being influenced by something that was other than human, by definition, HAL was influenced by aliens.

I take the position that HAL was influenced by spirits. And these are not God's angels. These are the angels of Satan. And I take the position that Arthur C. Clark was channeling from Demonic spirits a 2001: A Space Odessey. And his other books that I've read of his.

Again, controversial. Was the guy prescient, was he far-seeing, was he responsible for describing the putting of satellites in Earth orbit?

Absolutely - Communication Satellites by Arthur C. Clark. Got it. I understand the narrative. But understand the origins of his way of thinking - Arthur C. Clark. Understand the influence on him. And understand the influence on what Stanley Kubrick were doing. I will say this: I think that Kubrick & Clark were at odds with one another.

Kev, you mentioned Eyes Wide Shut...

Eyes Wide Shut

Kev Baker: Yeah, I was going say, I mean, Kubrick tried to expose to the world the real dark shenanigans that goes on with the elites in Eyes Wide Shut.

You know, I hate to say it, but Arthur C. Clark would have been more partial to keeping that secret & and attending the parties that were exposed in that movie. So, I definitely think they were opposing personalities.

Anthony Patch: So, you also mentioned Saturn & Jupiter.

I'm going to give you another touch-point in the opposing conflict, here....
    Arthur C. Clark initially wanted to present the tetrahedron, rather than the rectangular monolith. But the problem was, Kubrick said (as well as the studio),
    "Nobody's going to know what a tetrahedron is."
    Well, I would say that a lot of people, until they started listening to us, didn't even know what a tetrahedron was, unless they happened to enjoy geometry.

Kev Baker: We wouldn't have a problem slipping a tetrahedron in now, people would be well aware of what it is, right?

Anthony Patch: I think so.

So, rather than the tetrahedron, or even the black cube... which was going to be a compromise, as well, between Clark & Kubrick, was to use a cube... But then, the 'powers that be', that eventually had that influence over Kubrick said,
    "No, no, no, no... You can't put in a black cube, and you especially can't put it on Saturn." Why? "Because, you're going to give the whole story away!"

"It's revealing too much. You have to occult it. Make it Jupiter, instead Saturn. And, make it a rectangle, instead of a tetrahedron or a black cube."
    The point here is: Those guys (Kubrik & Clark) were under orders. And they were conflicting with each other. And, there were conflicting with 'The Powers That Be' in putting that movie together.

This is a very dark movie. This is about A.I. destroying the human race!

So, what ended up happening with Dave Bowman - the surviving astronaut?

He ends up being transported through a blackhole. He has an environment that is, let's say, 3D printed (in our vernacular of today), in which the aliens took from his mind, in his memories, his physical environment - and they created that environment for him. And then he progressed through in these bleeps of his life-span, until eventually he reaches old-age.

And, at old-age, he spontaneously converts from an old man to a new race of beings - the Star Child - as seen at the end of the movie, above the Earth.

Folks, this is not God-made, this is not God created, this is not how God produces Life. This is not transhumanism, this is not uploading of A.I. into a biological life-form, creating (in the transhumanist vernacular) a new race of beings.

But this was exactly what Clark was presenting. And, what I think, Kubrick was trying to warn us about... I think the benevolent one, here, is Kubrick. I think the malevolent one was Clark.

It is visually a stunning movie. The music is compelling. The storyline is simplistic in its lack of dialogue, which then causes the audience to move into a state of mind (because there is very little dialogue) of thinking for themselves. And creating the dialogue where it does not exist. The end of that point is critical thinking. It is questions.

This movie is so profound in its ability, and this is Kubrick's genius, to cause people to think for themselves.

Consider, when you go to a movie theater, or you turn on the boob-tube, you are passively receiving information. You are being entertained. This movie is not entertaining. It is thought provoking. And that is what I am offering to you, today.

Don't take the things the media is giving you at face value & take it as entertainment. Go deeper. Think about it critically. I don't care what it is they are showing you on TV, in commercials, movies & in the theaters.

It's just like the news - the propaganda news - I don' care if its Fox, MSN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS... its all propaganda. Go beyond that & look at why are they presenting a given message?

Okay, we had 17 kids murdered in Florida. And they spend every single day since then, every hour of the day, beating it into your psyche.

Why are they doing that?
    That's the question, I, as Stanley Kubrick, pose to you.

Go beyond the narrative, and think psychologically - Why are they putting this narrative out? To what end? To what direction are they trying to push you? Psychologically?

Now, that is in my editorial, as well. I delve into the psychology - not just of 2001, but what is it that is going on in the world of A.I. that is psychologically influencing every single person, every Joe-bag-of-donuts on the planet today?

This is psychological warfare... 2001.... Not entertainment... Psychology....
    [END @ 47:45]
    ___________________Show Break_______________________
    Last edited by turiya; 9th March 2018 at 20:57.

20. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

cross-posted from another thread....

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    When you do some programming machine code, please of all means let me know, when you have done advanced AI programming let me know - each is entitled to our opinions are we not?

As I said, I thought the X-Files episode was designed SPECIFICALLY to play on people's fears.. And of course priming those fears is obvious a way to get good traction is it not? I don't buy it and never will... Been there when it all started.. And watched it develop.. I'm entitled to my opinion and you are yours. As is Kiwi's.. The episode was nice fantasy

Quote Quote Posted by Bob
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf View Post

Bob: I thought that was great episode too. It does play on the fears tho of people of/with technology. I doubt anybody would program 'them' that way, and not have a proper "kill switch" in the code.
    And considering that you stole my and Kiwi's quote from another thread and posted it here it is VERY CLEAR to me and should be to the General Public - what appears to be an intent to manipulate viewpoint of the public. I disagree that such is a good ethical behavior. I will personally consider each and every one of your posts as "SUSPECT" from the onset to here on out. Be well Turiya.. It was interesting while it lasted.
    Thanks, Bob, for your being a good skeptic. Skepticism is not a bad quality to have. I am a hardened skeptic myself. I don't see it as something that would arouse suspicion, at all. For only through doubt==> taking doubt to its absolute extreme ==> can a solid trust arise from out of its ashes.

BTW, I don't see cross-posting posted messages onto different threads that are relevant as an act of stealing. That would be your mis-interpretation. As, everything once written on these boards doesn't belong to either of us. It belongs now to the Project Avalon website.

cheers, & back to you...

21. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

The Truth About 2001's HAL 9000 Part 3
    (QUANTUM ENTANGLED MIND-CONTROL)
    By Anthony Patch

TRANSCRIPTION STARTS @ ~ 52m23s
    Anthony Patch: Let's talk about Elon Musk for a few minutes, okay?

Kev Baker: Yes, please. I don't need any encouragement to talk about Elon. You know that, Tony. lol!

Anthony Patch: Well he's quite remarkable with his Space-X program. We're not talking cars tonight, folks, we're talking about broadband. And this comes from Bloomberg Technology.

The headline from February 14 [2018] by Todd Shields is:
    Elon Musk's Broadband From Space Plan Clears Crucial U.S. Hurdle
    Kev, you pick this thing up. And, tell the audience how this fits into the whole discussion of 5G & the immersion of the human race within it.

Kev Baker: Well, would you like to listen to Elon first? Or, the video? Or...

Anthony Patch: Yeah, let's do the video.

Kev Baker: Yeah, let's get into the video. And the video is actually titled, "Outer Space is About to Get a Whole Lot Closer." Take a listen to this...

A Hundred Space Rockets per Day
    This is definitely is going to be happening a lot sooner than we think.

Because, this is going to be Elon Musk's next big thing. He is getting into the world of satellite broadband. And just last year, Space-X was rumored to have actually asked for permission to deploy & operate 4,425 satellites which will be approximately 700-800 miles above the Earth.

Now, your question before that video, Anthony, was to do with 5G & our full immersion. And, if people can picture 5G networks the way they would be as just now being ground-based, then we often talk about the receivers & transmitters that have to be everywhere, Anthony.

I'm not saying that the satellite broadband is going to do away with that. But picture the fact that this 5G is going to be coming down from above us onto the entire footprint of the planet.

Now, how do you escape the full immersion when its surrounding everything, Tony?

Anthony Patch: Yeah. Think back to our good friend & researcher Illana Freeland & her book, "Full Spectrum Dominance". And she presented in September [2017] in our conference called 'Full Spectrum Dominance - The Space-Based Fence''

I know she's having a field day with this information, Kev. Let's quote the Republic FCC chief - Pai is his last name. He said:
    [Space-X's program] could help "unleash the power of satellite constellations to provide high-speed internet to rural Americans."
    So from an American-centric perspective, they're talking about reaching everybody in America.

Now obviously, you're placing in orbit over 4,000 satellites 700-800 miles above the Earth. These are not just for the Americans. This is for the entire planet. And this is the full deployment.

An artist’s impression of an Iridium NEXT satellite.

We've talked about Iridium Corporation placing a diamond constellation patterns - their 5G satellites - all around the Earth. And this is just adding to the density of that.

As a side note, Kev, didn't you say that the International Space Station is orbiting at, what, 450 miles above the Earth?

Kev Baker: Let me take just one last look at that again... I think it was something like 408.... Yeah, 408 kilometers.

Anthony Patch: Yeah. So, we've got 1,110-1,325 kilometers... The point is: They're going to be crashing into the Space Station. They're a completely different orbital pathways. But, we've taken our perspective out beyond the Space Station, where we were talking earlier, Kev. Now, we're going out to 'Elon' elevation in space.

And what's interesting is that Elon has reduced the cost of launching satellites into space by using reusable, recyclable, launch vehicles that can land on a barge, they can land on the ground without being damaged. And that's extraordinary.

But let's take it out to a little bit bigger perspective. Let's go up to their constellation orbit at 1,325 kilometers, Kev. What about the discussion of the 'carbon footprint'?

They're talking about, now, launching instead of a hundred rockets per year, 100 rockets every single day! Launching at least one rocket with what they describe as 'nano satellites'. These are very small packaged satellites that they're putting into orbit. And multiples of them in one launch vehicle. It borrows from the philosophy of nuclear warheads - of having multiple warheads within one launch vehicle - that can simultaneously disperse once they're at altitude & strike multiple targets simultaneously. I'm not say that this is what they're doing, here, in terms of weapons. I'm just saying that they're borrowing from that strategic use of a launch vehicle.

But what about the 'carbon footprint' of the expulsion - the exhausting of all of these solid-fuel rocket propellants & the liquified oxygen (as an oxidizer)? What about all of the pollution into the atmosphere that all these rockets launching once per day, that they're projecting - What's that going to do to the planet from an environmental perspective? - That's completely devoid of any discussion in this article.

What do you think?

Kev Baker: I hadn't even thought of that, Anthony. I really hadn't. And kudos to you for even picking up on that.

We're often told so many times about our carbon footprints - carbon footprint this, carbon footprint that... Obviously, if you're billionaire like Elon Musk & Jeff Bezos, then probably, you just offset that with some fake trees growing in the Amazon, or something. lol!!!

Its just an absolute scam! But you're right. We're always criticized. We're told we have to wind-back on things. But we see this all the time.

I mean, even the people that go to climate conferences - How do they get there? They fly on big dirty aircraft. And then they proceed to tell us that we're all killing the planet!

So yeah, the hypocrisy when it comes to this kind of thing - it stinks, it really does.

Anthony Patch: Its like at Davos just recently a few weeks ago in Switzerland... and they all fly in on their jets.

Kev Baker: I would like to put something to you on this topic, as well, Anthony. Because, something I picked up on... Well, even the current frequency ranges are not going to be enough. So, now they're coming up with a new frequency range for our gadgets. And, I think that this is something we're probably going to have to look into.

Because, they're moving into the terrahertz bandwidth. And we're talking here, it says that the frequencies could be reaching over 95 gigahertz. And they're so high that the FCC doesn't even have service rules surrounding them.

In fact, this spectrum is so far from what we usually use for wireless carrier waves, like WiFi, that people are worried about how it might affect human health.

Now, we've spoken about the 5G & the microwave... the millimeter wave... and how dangerous that is. And now we're stepping up the frequencies again, Anthony.

Anthony Patch: Yeah. I think the biological impact that we can expect will be on our brains. This is going to interfere with our abilities to think.

Quantum Brain

Again, we always go down as deep as we can with the available information, when we talk about our brains being quantum computers.

The definition is: A quantum computer operates by changing the spin of entangled particles - You change an up-spin to a down-spin... And you change it from '1' to a zero. That's the basic, basic, basic iteration of how a quantum computer operates - its changing the spin of quantum particles.

You change the spin by influencing the frequency of the energy that is imparted upon a quantum particle to then change its spin.

Now, a quantum particle can rotate & spin like a top so its rotating horizontally - clockwise or counter-clockwise, while at the same time - and this is the weird thing about quantum mechanics - it can spin up or it can spin down. Its either/or. It either spins up, or it spins down. But at the same time, it can spin clockwise or counter-clockwise.

So, a touch-point - it will give you a little taste... Those changes in direction occur because you impart an energy wave upon it. Now, it can take the form of a magnet - changing the spin. Or, you can broadcast a signal - an energy wave - to a quantum particle & change its spin. The same thing happens in a particle accelerator.

Now, I have a monumental paper coming out, which will be presented in the template of a peer-reviewed paper - abstract, documentary evidence & links out to referenced material, in the March 1st issue of Entangled magazine, that is going to talk about 'quantum entanglement'. And why it is the most single, single, single defining mechanism in quantum mechanics that pulls all of quantum mechanics together.... that's just a little side-bar for you. For, I have discovered something completely unique about quantum entanglement that everybody has missed.

So, as a side-bar, it is relevant to what we're talking about in terms terahertz & gigawatts of power.

The biological impact of that... when you change the spin of quantum particles using a broadcast energy wave, you do that... For example, at CERN, to accelerate particles & change their spin in that acceleration, you use what are called 'radio frequency chambers'. These are chambers in a straight line - think of them as paddles in a ping-pong table game.

Every time a particle comes around the ring, it gets hit, like a ping-pong ball by a paddle - that's what a radio frequency chamber does. They impart a radio frequency signal to accelerate a particle. And when they accelerate it, they change its spin. That's the essence of what happens in a quantum computer.

Now, not to get too far off track, but CERN is a quantum computer. We have said that before. I just gave you another touch-point to bolster that theory with that statement. It operates the same way as the D-Wave quantum computer & the IBM quantum computer. Quantum mechanically, they're identical. Its just their scale that is different.

Now, what does that have to do with 5G & terahertz & biology. It is changing because they're broadcasting energy waves by a radio frequency chamber accelerator. They are changing the spin of the quantum particles within the human brain when they are broadcasting millimeter waves, & smaller, wavelengths. We're talking about the frequency, here ==> the height, and the numbers of close spacings of those peaks of the waves.

Those directly impart energy upon our brains & change the spin of the quantum particles.

Okay... so what? ...you might ask... So, they're changing the spin of the quantum particles.

Well let's go back to talking about HAL...
    HAL was influenced from the outside by a higher intelligence. It changed HAL's programming. HAL became, rather than benevolent to the crew, HAL became malevolent to the crew.

The same thing is happening today. Right now. And only become worse, as we move forward in changing how we think!

They change the quantum spin. Thereby, changing the programming of our human brains. Thereby, changing & altering & controlling our thoughts & our behavior... [Yes, you can it mind-control - Quantum Entangled Mind-Control!]

I rest my case...

Kev Baker: Absolutely. The question came up... but we were talking about this satellite-based internet. And the question came up: Why do they need all these satellites ==> the satellite-based internet, when we have fiber-optics, we've got the cabling out there?

And my answer, it may be incorrect, but I would imagine that with a satellite-based system, its far easier to reach all of these rural & hard-to-get areas. And probably cheaper, as opposed to laying the cable.

Anthony Patch: Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Yeah, we've often discussed, what is known as, the 'last mile'. When you're laying fiber-optic, or copper wire, they always talk about, "Okay, the hardest part of deployment of infrastructure is the 'last mile'. Its making the connection to the end-user in the 'last mile'.

You don't have to dig trenches, you don't have to lay fiber-optic, you don't have to have eminent domain & issues related to that... and multiple repeater sites on top of buildings & towers... You get rid of all of that when you use satellites. This is what Arthur C. Clark was talking about in the 1960s.

Forget about rolling all this stuff out on the Earth, just put it up in orbit. And that is what they're continuing to do today. So once again, the relevancy of "2001: A Space Odyssey" to what is going on, here, today.

So yes, by having many, many more arranged in constellation... Which is an interesting word that people should think about... The word 'constellation'... Why do they use the word 'constellation'?

Its because of their belief system. Okay? They are practitioners of the arts - the dark arts - in which they are operating through astrology. That is why they use 'constellation'.

Yes, I know, 'constellation' has to do with astronomy. But it is more specifically pointing to you and saying, "We are doing this from a spiritual origin, arranging these in specific patterns."

I said two years ago that the Iridium Corporation put up their multiple satellites in groups of ten in a diamond shape. Because diamonds are built out of tetrahedrons. The tetrahedrons relate to communicating in terms of using cubits in quantum computers that communicate through quantum entanglement with satellites - something that, last year, the Chinese came out in the public, and said, "Yes, we have quantum entangled communications that are fully encrypted, cannot be broken, between satellites & ground-based systems.

This is what we're talking about, Kev. Its not just 5G.
    You always have to go deeper. And, I know you do this. I'm saying this to the audience. You have to go beyond just what is said in a media piece.

It is not just 5G for the purpose of cell phones, etc., etc. It also has to do with communications through quantum entanglement with these satellites to ground-based quantum computer systems, fully encrypted.

Let's go back out to that high altitude.... Let's go to 1300 kilometers...
    Think about blockchain. Think about how you integrate through a blockchain system - every system on the planet.

How do you control a blockchain. What is its origin? Its origin is in quantum computing. I can give you the mathematics. Its related to the whole discussion of "combinatorial optimization". That was the starting point of blockchain. Blockchain is run by quantum computer systems.

How do you manage, on a worldwide scale, a blockchain system that encompasses & ties in every facet of life?

Forget about the [crypto] coins. The coins are there to build the system out... to build the architecture, to build the infrastructure of blockchain. How do you manage on a worldwide scale - blockchain?

You do that through quantum entangled, fully encrypted communications between the ground-based system & the satellite systems. That is why Elon Musk is deploying those satellites. That is why there is so many of them - over 4,000. And this is why they talk about reaching to the rural areas of the United States. Its every point on the Earth has always been their goal.

It is about controlling the blockchain system through quantum entangled fully encrypted communications systems tied into the quantum computers that operate it.

Kev Baker: They won't tell us that, Anthony. They will just tell us that this is a quantum internet that we eventually have in our hands. But of course, like you said there, this has all to do with that blockchain. And, of course, it has to go quantum. Because, if it doesn't go quantum, and it stays on that old encryption - as we've covered in the past... Well, any of these companies who do have the quantum computer ==> that makes highly insecure.

And if we are moving into a cashless society, which it looks very much like we are & crypto is going to be cashless part of it, then the blockchain is definitely here to stay. And they will make it secure. And it will have to be quantum, with quantum encryption.

And you know, I'm actually slapping myself, now, for not putting 2 & 2 together for realizing that my man Elon was probably a step ahead of the rest. He's looking at China. He's looking at the quantum networks that are being built right now. And he's wanting in on that game - absolutely brilliant...

We'll be back after the break.

_________________Show Break__________________
    Last edited by turiya; 9th March 2018 at 16:38.

22. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Part 1 of 2 interview with Deborah Tavares... Agenda 21/30 & 5G - a frequency transmission system.... for controlling the populations on the planet...
    THEIR PLAN IS HELL ON EARTH - Part 1
    (Mar 6, 2018)

VIDEO
    Description:
    We all know about the insidious, evil plan of UN Agenda 21, which has since renamed Agenda 2030. But according to Deborah Tavares from StopTheCrime.net, Agenda 2030 is just the tip of the iceberg. For those of us who survive the depopulation agenda to reduce the US population to 70 million by 2025, the elite plan to build hell on earth for those who remain. This is part one of my MUST HEAR two-part interview with Deborah.

23. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

SGT Report with an interview w/ Anthony Patch..... on the topic of CERN, Satanism & Lucifer... the occult side of the opening of a portal to other dimensions... quantum tunneling... the Gotthard Tunnel....

ACCESSING THE BEAST: CERN, AI
    & Quantum Computing -- Anthony Patch

(Jan 29, 2018)

VIDEO
    Definition:
    Anthony Patch joins me to discuss CERN, AI, Quantum computing and the elite agenda to split the veil and access the beast.

TRANSCRIPTION:
    "Geordie Rose talks about things like H.P. Lovecraft & the return of the "Great Old Ones" & that we need to prepare our A.I. for the return of these 'Great Old Ones'...

He talks about accessing, with his computer, 2 to the 500th power of parallel dimensions. He talks about reaching into these. He says that if we're smart enough & clever enough, we can access these parallel dimensions & extract resources from there & bring those resources back into our world.

This is all dark arts. This is all alchemy."

"Cthulhu" - A Great Old One
    Sean of SGT Report: Hey Friends, thanks so much for tuning in. You know how much we appreciate it. Sean from SGT Report, here, with a very important interview.

I just want to say a couple things before we get started...

As I've cited in recent videos: The Deep State shadow government had a vested interest in Hillary Clinton winning the presidential election. But Trump was elected. And with the witch now facing the very real possibility of criminal charges, indictments, prison... or even execution for the crime of treason, we've been given a brief respite.

The Deep State spying has now been brought into light, one again, with the FISA memo. And the treachery of Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton colluding to spy, along with the intelligence agencies, on Donald Trump when he was running for president.

Again, we have been given just a brief respite. But, is the beast, itself, now too big to slay?

Its my great pleasure to welcome to the programme Anthony Patch. He's a Christian, author, researcher & speaker. His first book, Covert Catastrophe, was published in 2013. He's the host of the Anthony Patch Show. You can visit him at AnthonyPatch.com. Anthony Patch, thanks for joining us.

Anthony Patch: My pleasure Sean, thank you very much. And, fantastic - all the work that you're doing. You have a huge following. I greatly respect your bravery & your research & your eloquence in delivering, sometimes, very complex topics. Thank you, sir.

Sean of SGT Report: Well, thank you, sir. And, you know, we are kindred spirits. We're both Christians. And I think that what we are facing - at the very bottom of this... hole, this swamp - is something called "spiritual warfare". And I think, before we dive into the deep end of the pool & talk about Sentient World Simulation... And, before we talk about D-Wave, quantum computing, A.I., & what I think is essentially a 'beast system' that is in the process of rolling out...

I think we should set the stage, and talk about 'spiritual warfare' briefly. Now you recall the Gotthard Tunnel Opening Ceremony, don't you, Anthony?

Anthony Patch: Absolutely. I covered it extensively.

Sean of SGT Report: Some of the most horrifying imagery I've ever seen played out in a 6 or 7 million-dollar ceremony. The world's elite was flown in to watch what could best be described as a Santanic ceremony celebrating this very occult tunnel.

Anthony Patch: And it was also celebrating in full view, if you'll recall, the large projection screen that was outdoors. It was above ground, outside the tunnel, in which they presented the image of the opening of the portal - the inter-dimensional doorway at CERN. And the demonic entities coming through the portal, including the three beetles of Egypt, which represent immortality - the resurrection of the dead.

Sean of SGT Report: Well, I think it was a 'wake-up call' for many to whom this information was new, once that video was released. Because, there was no denying that, at the very least, it was occultic. But, there's definitely moments in that ceremony that are beyond Satanic.

Anthony Patch: Absolutely.

Sean of SGT Report: The argument can be made, and has been made, that the people at the top of the pyramid that run the world are hard-core Luciferians. And that gets us into the realm of Satanic-ritual-abuse & child-sex-trafficking, which we've covered in detail.

And, I really do believe that we've been given a respite - not a savior - but a respite, because Donald Trump is in the White House instead of the witch - the Rothschild globalist witch - Hillary Clinton.

That's all I've been saying regarding that. But we have so many bigger fish to fry. But one thing that is true is that this New World apparatus that has been built out under... well, for decades... Under George Bush Sr., under Bill Clinton, under Obama, and then, they hoped Hillary. It can't be reversed in a year. And, I don't know if it can be reversed at all.

So now, let's just talk briefly about CERN. Because again, it plays into the idea of spiritual warfare & the crazy things going on at CERN, and then the movie they made, "Symmetry". Again, Satanic imagery there, where it appears to be breaking the veil to get to the other side, it appears to be sort of a 'beastly' other side.

And then, out in front of CERN, at the CERN headquarters, they have a statue of Shiva. So, who are these people. Are they all Satanists? Or, just willing dupes?

Anthony Patch: I think because of compartamentalization there's an awful lot that is hidden from the engineers & scientists, the mathematicians & physicists that work at CERN. But I think there is an undercurrent... there's an understanding, as to what they are involved in, that work at CERN.

I think if we look to the leadership, as we do in government, in politics, and economics - even in religion & theology & church structures - we always look at the leadership as the one that, not only drives the agenda, but also establishes... let's call it, the spiritual theology of any given organization. Because, it is not the workers. It's not the people that are actually at CERN that are putting together the machinery that drives the agenda. They just take their orders.

So to say... if I were to say that they're all Luciferian, that they're all worshippers of Satan & Lucifer, certainly of course it would be an unfair statement. But the leadership that set the agenda, provide the funding - absolutely, they are worshipping Lucifer - from my research. And this has been confirmed by many researchers beyond just myself. [5:50]
    Last edited by turiya; 10th March 2018 at 00:14.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast