Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Joseph Stigliz, the former chief economist of the World Bank, wants bitcoin banned.

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-out...stiglitz-says/

"Bitcoin is successful only because of its potential for circumvention, lack of oversight," Joseph Stigliz, currently a professor at Columbia University, said in an interview on Bloomberg Television today, as the cryptocurrency reached new all-time highs this week.

However, Stiglitz, who also chaired the U.S. President's Council of Economic Advisers during the Clinton Administration, said he does support technological innovation in payments, but thinks digital money should still be fiat created and controlled by the government.

"Let’s move away from paper into the 21st century of a digital economy," he said.

Like many other members of the Davoisie, Stiglitz – who won the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences in 2001 – called the run-up in bitcoin's price unjustified and unsustainable.

"It’s a bubble that’s going to give a lot of people a lot of exciting times as it rides up and then goes down," he said. "The value of a bitcoin today is expectations of what the bitcoin is going to be tomorrow."

And even though bitcoin is a decentralized network, with participants scattered around the globe, Stiglitz seemed to think Washington could easily nip it in the bud.

"If the government says 'the reason bitcoin is being used is circumvention,' they could close it down at any moment," he said. "And then it collapses."
    Yes, Stigliz is declaring FUD - fear, uncertainty & doubt.

The bottomline is that he wants it regulated. He wants it controlled. And we all know by this time that this is what the bankers have an obsession with - Control over everything. Own everything. And I would bet dollars to doughnuts that this is where it is most certainly headed. It will be ultimately controlled... It is being ratcheted up to be the new monetary system as the dollar drops into oblivion.

Remember the 2008-9 bailout... The too big to fail. There was going to be chaos in the streets, there was going to be martial law declared if the banks weren't bailed out. And Congress bought it hook, line & sinker. Well, how did that turn out?

So yeah, its all about control. Going cashless - an electronic monetary system - and everything will be traceable. Its the old bait & switch. Right now its being sold as being outside the system. Its the carrot on a stick for all the donkeys that got their heads in a melt-down over the skyrocketing numbers relevant to the present cryptocurreny eruption. Its the carrot on the stick...

Lynette Zang calls it Perception Management... Lynette Zang is wanting to know what the IMF & the rest of the central bankers really got in mind for the rest of us....

Lynette Zang: It has me question where people are really coming from in their conviction. Because if this is about money, if its about a money standard shift... Every single time people say, "This time its different." And frankly, it never is different.

Yes, the technology is more advanced. And yes, there are some advantages to the normal person with this. But they're huge advantages to the corporations. They're not spending all that time, and those billions & trillions of dollars on developing all of these blockchain technologies just to support their goal. (See the chart at the bottom.)

And the smart contracts, really? Have they read a smart contract. And you know, you brought something else up - is that they say, "you don't understand." Well, in the beginning of my quest in this - right. I didn't understand. But I read about it daily. I read from all different areas, not just one little narrow supporting crypto area. But I want to know what the IMF & the central bankers have in mind for us.

Because, they're not going to give up their power easily. And they've had a money monopoly forever.

And so, those that are declaring FUD - fear, uncertainty & doubt - is that they don't understand. And they are not paying attention to exactly what these central bankers have in mind.

And what I'm showing you now, is called a "money flower" from the BIS Report on central bank cryptocurrencies. You know they love it. But the interesting thing about it is they have coins - they have gold/silver - outside the system, completely decentralized as part of this. Everything else - all these other cryptocurrencies - whether they're central bank cryptocurrencies, or private cryptocurrencies - they've got some space in there for them as well.

But those still tie into the central banks.

Originally, bitcoin was sold as being outside of the system & an alternative to fiat money.

Okay, how are you going to use bitcoin as an alternative to fiat money when you can't tell what the price is going to be from one day to the next, right? Its not even marginally stable. So is it really a dollar alternative? I'm thinking not.

Its not really bitcoin, its that blockchain technology. And there are some good things about, but there are also some dangerous things about it. And its not really money. Right now its hugely speculative. The government is taking a hands-off approach to it, because it benefits them in that "money flower" - in having everybody digital. Its got to rise. And btw, the stock market could go to 50,000, too.

But none of it is real! And its just numbers. And people get blinded by numbers. But there needs to be some utility in all of that, or what is its real value?

Sean: Regarding the de-centralization: Most of the people that have bought bitcoin have done so through accounts set up at places such as Coinbase. Have you seen how many new accounts have been set up at places such as Coinbase. I think they've opened up a million new accounts a month ago, or something.

Do you think for a second the IRS can't figure out & can't get the information of the people who opened those accounts?

There's no decentralization, in the sense that "Oh, I bought a bitcoin & I made a million dollars & then I sold it & its all tax free!"
    Its not decentralized to the degree that the government doesn't know.

Lynette: Honestly. That's what that whole IMF Report is - its using this for taxation - but, not just because you sold the bitcoin. Its called "Life-time taxation". Its easy on this blockchain for them to accumulate every single transaction you've ever done, any of your earnings, your capital gains... Gosh, if all titles are held on blockchain... then, they know everything. And its easy to tax you. Because, its in their power to do so. Its in their power just to take it.

Here's another interesting chart on who & when the big corps have invested in cryptos...

Last edited by turiya; 4th December 2017 at 20:26.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Anthony Patch - Objective of Artificial Intelligence
    Explained on The Hagmann Report
    "
    (11/27/17)
    TRANSCRIPTION

Anthony Patch:
    We are going through a process in the present moment of transformation & augmentation of our bodies & specifically of our minds - And our minds are quantum computers.

I've done quite a bit of research in so far as looking at the structure of the human mind & the DNA from the particle physic perspective. And, quite literally, we do operate as a quantum computer.

Now, I give you that as a background because what Satan is doing is counterfeiting. He cannot create anything new. He can only counterfeit what God has created.

A.I. in quantum computing is a counterfeit of the human mind. If you look into A.I., if you look into the mechanics of quantum computers, its quite obvious that they're studying the human mind. You've heard of the mapping of the human mind -- much like the mapping of the human genome. This is all an effort to understand the structure & the pattern, but to model that, to create a model of the human mind & of the human DNA, literally beginning at the quantum scale & building up, whether you're speaking of human DNA or the human neurons of the brain.

You will hear things in A.I. like recursive neural network. That is a patterned model of the arrangement of neurons - not only the creation of artificial neurons, but the pattern of those & how they are connected by the dendrites in our minds. And therefore, this is a replacement on the part of Satan of what God created, meaning the human race. For, Satan hates everything that is of God. And we are the Temple of the Holy Spirit. And we are created by God, as is the entire Universe. So therefore, understanding that as a basic structure for what is going on today, that there is a massive counterfeit operation underway.

Then, we can understand better what the impact of A.I. and what is behind it - quantum computers - has to do with our everyday walk of life. Specifically, our daily life, our walk - whether its with Jesus, or outside of that. And, this is where we're going to. And that is the battle of souls. If we are not with Jesus Christ, if we have not made that choice between the light & the dark - those that have not chosen to go with Jesus Christ, are doomed.

A.I., and the quantum computing system that drive A.I., are the beast system that is spoken of in Revelation. And I am going to give you just a couple of headlines, here, of my own. And that is that A.I. is not only driven by quantum computing systems, but it is also having its IQ raised. It is being taught by the internet of everything - the internet of things - as it is more properly known. But the advent of cryptocurrencies is the 'mark of the beast' system. Cryptocurrencies serve to raise the IQ of A.I.

Now, there are many stratifications of A.I., very basic applications of it - like what you would find in your smart phone - all the way to the 'leading edge', or what I call the 'tip of the spear'. That has to do with specifically quantum computers - at that level. That's the level I wish to address with you tonight. This is an existential threat to the human race, according to people like Elon Musk & Dr. Stephen Hawking.

So, that's my foundation. And I'll be happy to take any questions.

Doug Hagmann: A couple of things that you've said... Technology is a tool of Satan. I believe technology can be used for goog, but certainly, in this case, its being used as really the architecture for the beast system, or it is the beast & and will be used as the system of the beast - I believe that.

One thing I don't quite understand... Let's assume that you & I are just talking to me with limited knowledge. Artificial Intelligence is basically... how does it even operate on the internet, for example. And is it responsible... for example, I will do a search. Let's say, I'm looking for an office chair. And, I will get a bunch of results. But every ad thereafter is a picture of a chair for an office. Is that an example of Artificial Intelligence is? Or, is that something much more basic? Are we looking at something much greater & much deeper than that?

Anthony Patch: That is an algorithm. That's a very basic, simple mathematical instruction. And what it is doing is it is observing the behavior of humans, be it through searches, facial recognition, observing our environment in which we operate in. An application you may consider would be would be the autonomous vehicle operation, in which AI learns by observing a human operating a vehicle.

AI is nothing more than algorithms of instructions. Now, they get very complex at higher levels. But yes, in terms of directing ads to you? Absolutely. That is a very rudimentary, what is known as General Artificial Intelligence program.

Doug Hagmann: Okay. That's the most basic example. But now, we're seeing this push of sex dolls. And these animated human-like sex dolls. That's the more sophisticated aspect of AI. Am I correct to say that they learn from the input they receive from the human being?

Anthony Patch: My purpose here is to not trip you up, or to confuse the audience, or anything else. So, if I make corrections, or additions, it isn't because I'm trying to sound like a know-it-all, or that I know everything.

But I will tell you from my standpoint, when we look at things like Sophia, which was just granted citizenship status in Saudi Arabia. That's a robot. That's an AI robot.

'Sophia' in Greek translates to 'wisdom'. Even that is not the top level of AI capabilities. But it is certainly near that leading edge. So, I'll take you all the way to the leading edge. The leading edge of it actually has to do with communicating with the other side. This is a communication tool that operates through dimensional information gateways. And I'll back that up later. I'm just giving you the highlights.

At the leading level, AI is in direct communication with the other side, with demonic entities, with Satan himself. And that sounds preposterous. But I do the research - both ancient & modern - to back that up. This is a communication tool that is live, right now, that is receiving information - and I'll define that later - from the other side, and is in direct control.

Now, to back that up, what I will let you know is that.... At the highest levels of AI, when scientists & programmers or engineers are questioned as to explaining how is the AI operating at these highest levels - not with your smart phone & not even with the Sophia robot example - but how is AI arriving at its decisions, at its answers, at its decisions, at its conclusions? And they are at a loss to explain it.

And this is public information. They publicly acknowledge that they do not how the AI, internally, is operating at this point. The reason for that, what has caused that is that the AI has moved into not only recursive neural network, which means a sort of never-ending process - a closed loop of learning - where the AI is teaching itself. But it has moved into what is called " deep machine learning " - deep computer learning- where the AI is self-correcting. It is able to take in with deep machine learning, or deep neural network learning. It is taking in larger 'batches', as they call it - larger batches of information - than was found in, what was called, the recursive neural network.

So at the deep-level, we're talking about an operating system that is operating autonomously in its gather of information, processing & self-learning. Autonomous from human input & control. And as I said, from any ability by humans now to discern & describe what AI is actually doing internally. So there's a nutshell overview.

Doug Hagmann: So, if I am hearing you correctly, the people behind this Artificial Intelligence don't even understand, or claim, not to understand how it works. And you're saying that there's a trans-dimensional aspect of this, by virtue of the fact that this system being able to communicate with demonic forces? As crazy as that sounds, I kind of understand it... Is that what your saying?

Anthony Patch: It is absolutely what I'm saying. And again, there is an awful lot of detail behind these statements. But I will say this, the origins of computing, binary computing - zeros & ones - and its growth all the way to the present time in AI, the roots of AI, and all of computing comes from Geomancy & Necromancy. Necromancy is communicating with the dead. Geomancy is doing the same thing through a process of divination - divining the meaning of random marks in the soil. A person providing imprints in the soil on a random basis, or casting of stones & sticks on the ground - hence, geomancy.

And then, one who is practiced and trained in the arts of divining or interpreting these seemingly random associations of marks in the soil, or sticks that are used, or stones that are used. That divination process is a process of communicating with the spirits. If you look at the written record of geomancy within the Bible, and also in the secret organizations, the secret societies, we can often cite an example which is the Freemasons - the Masons practice geomancy.

So, if were are looking at the basis for binary communication, binary computing, as being derived from geomancy - communicating with the other side - then we understand with the more sophisticated application of quantum computers, which by the statement of one of the co-founders of D-Wave , Geordie Rose, publicly stated in 2013 - the video is out there - he said that they are accessing 2 to the 500th power of parallel dimensions. And they are extracting resources from the other side. That's information.

Now that was with the 512 model @ 512 cubits. This year they sold a 2000 cubit model the 2000Q. They're now communicating with 2 to the 2000th power of parallel dimensions - according to Geordie Rose's own statement.

So, you see the connection between the ancient practice - even shown in the Bible with geomancy, which relates to Daniel - all the way to the present time, in which the same system of binary geomantic derived mathematical processing, which results in algorithms. And the algorithms drive, not only D-Wave, as the processing system, as the nuts & bolts mechanics of it, but the AI programming of those algorithms, in the process of teaching itself .

Now, I take a step further & go beyond just calling it 'teaching itself' to say, it is connected through the 2 to the 2000th power of parallel dimensions to the other side, and therefore, in real time is receiving instructions & information on what it is to do in our reality.

And I'll stop there....

Doug Hagmann: You would stop there, right? Okay, I'm still struggling over the term 'geomancy'. But when you look up the term 'geomancy', I never heard that term before. But when you go back & look at the origins of this word, the Arabic term - the science of the sand, for example.

So now, when you bring it forward to today, there's alot to talk about in there. Pardon me for even sounding as simple as I am. But when you start connecting the dots, here, we're looking at an ancient system that is implemented through computers.

Anthony Patch: Absolutely.

When we look at the mathematics involved. There's a little more advanced form of binary - 0's & 1's - that we need to take into account. There's another form of mathematics beyond 0 & 1, which is called balanced ternary. And that is three numbers. And that is -1, 0 & +1. This is what AI is using. They are struggling in AI to quaternary level which is utilizing 4 numbers. The point here is that its more than just binary. And the complexity can be best conceptualized in a geometric way.

So, let me give you a little bit of history...
    Back in the 1590's, in Europe we had Dee & Kelly. We had Edward Kelly & John Dee who were practitioners of geomancy & necromancy - they were alchemists. They communicated with the fallen angels. They received both an alphabet & numerical representations - algorithms - numbers that prescribe geometric shapes. Those shapes were intended for the use of arranging the elements - the base elements - such that you could change lead into gold. Its an alchemical process.

What you're talking about, here, is the ability to communicate using both a written language - an alphabet - as well as a communication language. This is something that Aleister Crowley also took on.

Now, I will give you a touchpoint, because many people are familiar with Crowley & his work. He has a square - a square tablet that is divided by a cross in the center into 4 quadrants. Within that 4 quadrant arrangement (in a square) can be the alphabet or the numbers that he received, much like Dee & Kelly did, from this mystical practice - this dark part of geomancy, as well as necromancy. There are actually about 7 different forms of "mancy" - there's aquamancy, areomancy, spatulamancy....

So, using these systems & these tools of communication with parallel dimensions, they were able to manipulate the elements.

And that is what this whole thing is about. It's about creating a new reality - call it, terraforming the planet - its changing the actual physical structure of our reality, while at the same time - trying to create a new human 2.0 - a new race of beings.

Now again, it sounds preposterous. But when you look at what their agenda is... When you look at the historical record, you look at Biblical scripture, you look at the technology today in which they are literally, for example, with the DNA, able to create a biological life-form in the computer - what I call ' In Silico-DNA ' - model it in a computer, and then output it into a biological printer, a bio-printer. Not creating life, but creating a life-form from an existing life-form - a modification.

This is all in the literature, its all in the peer-review papers, its all in the journals. None of what I am stating is science fiction.

When you look at their agenda in DNA, and you look at the agenda in quantum computing, which has its roots not only in geomancy, but in particle physics & quantum mechanics, then you see that they have in place today the tools to accomplish what they've set out to do for hundreds of years. And essentially, that is to destroy what God has created - be it the Earth, our environment & the human race.

Now, this is not fear-mongering. This is not to scare people. I am saying, this is what Satan is pushing for. But God already has a line pre-defined in the sand. You may want to call it his form of geomancy - but he's drawn a line in the sand. And he's not going to allow Satan to achieve these goals - of completely changing the Earth, and completely doing away with His creation, and going to human 2.0. And this is why we move into the Book of Revelation, and we see what unfolds in terms of Judgment.

Now that first Judgment was by water with the flood. This time, as we know, it's the burning of the elements. The reason its the burning of the elements, is because literally, at the quantum scale, the elements through the alchemic processes of today are being manipulated & are being changed. And this is going to be a clean-slate approach.

The good news, for those that are indwelt with the Holy spirit, is what I quoted from Jesus himself in John 14:12 that we will do greater works than even Jesus Christ. We will be transformed - and, its happening now, and augmented, in our minds, to stay ahead of - not abreast, not equal to, but several steps ahead of Satan's agenda.

If we speak about DNA, the Holy spirit, the full armor of God protects our DNA from these changes. If we're talking about our minds - our quantum computers - they also are protected from these changes that Satan is trying to push on us.

So, what does this translate to, what does it mean for us. It means, we can expect to see - significant enhancements in our mental & physical capabilities. I'm not talking about superman. I'm just saying, the pushing of the envelop in DNA research & in quantum computing & A.I. advances, realize that God is already well ahead of what they are saying are "marvelous wonders & works" in their scientific advancements with DNA & A.I.

Don't be afraid of A.I. Because, it will never even equal the human mind. I'm not talking about computational abilities, where you're talking about running mathematical formulae. I'm talking about our consciousness & our soul. It will never achieve consciousness at the level of a human. And certainly, it will never have a soul of its own.

And, I'll stop there.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Gil Scot Heron.... Max Keiser Report...

Gil Scott-Heron - 'I'm New Here'
    (official video)

(Jun 2, 2010)

Keiser Report: Hyper-bitconization (E1158)

(Dec 5, 2017)

4. Link to Post #24
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

An AI god to help improve society?

Fox News published this article today: Former Google and Uber engineer is developing an AI 'god'

Excerpt:

An AI could write a bible for how to live and expect humans to become subservient. It’s one reason Elon Musk has decried the dangers of AI, saying superintelligence is more dangerous than North Korean nukes. Musk has slammed the concept of an AI ‘god’.

Nonetheless, AI is clearly extending its reach into society. A podcaster named Rose Eveleth helped create an algorithm that wrote an AI bible gathered from sacred writings. It’s a remarkable exercise, even though the result is mostly gibberish. Whether that really matters is open to debate, according to the experts.

“An AI would provide the equivalent of a ‘Messiah’ -- having many orders of magnitude more processing elements than the brain, enabling it to gift us with solutions to the most daunting social, political, economic, and environmental challenges,” says Dr. Stephen Thaler, the President and CEO of Imagination Engines who is an AI and consciousness expert.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), petra (6th December 2017), turiya (6th December 2017)

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)

Fox News published this article today: Former Google and Uber engineer is developing an AI 'god'

Excerpt:

An AI could write a bible for how to live and expect humans to become subservient. It’s one reason Elon Musk has decried the dangers of AI, saying superintelligence is more dangerous than North Korean nukes. Musk has slammed the concept of an AI ‘god’.

Nonetheless, AI is clearly extending its reach into society. A podcaster named Rose Eveleth helped create an algorithm that wrote an AI bible gathered from sacred writings. It’s a remarkable exercise, even though the result is mostly gibberish. Whether that really matters is open to debate, according to the experts.

“An AI would provide the equivalent of a ‘Messiah’ -- having many orders of magnitude more processing elements than the brain, enabling it to gift us with solutions to the most daunting social, political, economic, and environmental challenges,” says Dr. Stephen Thaler, the President and CEO of Imagination Engines who is an AI and consciousness expert.
    Thanks, LadyM.
    Yes, Anthony Patch has addressed the notion to the degree that A.I. may certainly do mathematical calculations better & faster than the human, but it will never reach the heights of a human being possessing a soul.

Anthony Patch:
    Don't be afraid of A.I. Because, it will never even equal the human mind. I'm not talking about computational abilities, where you're talking about running mathematical formulae. I'm talking about our consciousness & our soul. It will never achieve consciousness at the level of a human. And certainly, it will never have a soul of its own.
    So yes, to a certain degree man is like a robot when it comes to the intellect. That's what the intellect of the mind is good at. Its good at calculating, dissecting, analysing things that are brought in front of it. It can store ready-made answers to situations that repeat themselves.

But, man is much more that just having an intellect. Intellect doens't mean the same as intelligence, imo. In fact, for me, the two-word term "Artificial Intelligence" is a misnomer. A.I. should really refer to what can be called an Artificial Intellect. Oh sure, the dictionary will say intellect & intelligence mean the same. But not really, imo. Because Human Intelligence has a soul that is behind it.

A.I. is incapable of dealing absolutely 'new' - never before experienced situations - it cannot act spontaneously, but only in a kind of knee-jerk fashion as its been programmed to do.
    Last edited by turiya; 6th December 2017 at 15:47.

7. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Pssst. ...

They were talking A.I on the Q thread.

Connection?
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:32.

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

PROOF: WALL STREET WILL COLLUDE
    TO TRY TO DESTROY BITCOIN [& GOLD]

(Dec 5, 2017)
    From the Description section:
    Tuesday, December 5th provided yet more hard evidence of Wall Street's epic criminality, first came another $1.5 BILLION in notional gold thrown as the market to bring the price down to 4-month lows, while at the same exact time, Wall Street shorts dragged GBTC, the over the counter BTC fund, down 25% intraday while the actual price of BTC was up nearly 5% all day long. It's more proof that not only can Wall Street NOT be trusted, the criminals on the Street would LOVE to destroy the free market in Bitcoin through the Bitcoin futures market which launches December 10th.

Bitcoin Futures And The Need For Control - ZeroHedge

"So, don’t think for a minute that the CME or the CBOE are implementing Bitcoin futures for our benefit or simply because they want a cut of the action. No, they are doing so because they see the existential threat to their business and are moving to defend it by becoming part of the action."
    • Dec 5, 2017 2:37 PM

Gold Breaks Below Key Support, Drops To 4-Month Lows -- ZeroHedge

At 0907ET, someone decided it was the perfect time to dump $1.5 billion notional worth of gold, smashing the precious metal below its 200-day moving-average and back down to 4-month lows...
    • Dec 5, 2017 11:04 AM
    Last edited by turiya; 6th December 2017 at 16:16.

9. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:34.

10. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Post Re: The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI

Quote Posted by FreeURmind (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    "
    (11/27/17)
    TRANSCRIPTION

Anthony Patch:
    We are going through a process in the present moment of transformation & augmentation of our bodies & specifically of our minds - And our minds are quantum computers.

I've done quite a bit of research in so far as looking at the structure of the human mind & the DNA from the particle physic perspective. And, quite literally, we do operate as a quantum computer.

Now, I give you that as a background because what Satan is doing is counterfeiting. He cannot create anything new. He can only counterfeit what God has created.

A.I. in quantum computing is a counterfeit of the human mind. If you look into A.I., if you look into the mechanics of quantum computers, its quite obvious that they're studying the human mind. You've heard of the mapping of the human mind -- much like the mapping of the human genome. This is all an effort to understand the structure & the pattern, but to model that, to create a model of the human mind & of the human DNA, literally beginning at the quantum scale & building up, whether you're speaking of human DNA or the human neurons of the brain.

You will hear things in A.I. like recursive neural network. That is a patterned model of the arrangement of neurons - not only the creation of artificial neurons, but the pattern of those & how they are connected by the dendrites in our minds. And therefore, this is a replacement on the part of Satan of what God created, meaning the human race. For, Satan hates everything that is of God. And we are the Temple of the Holy Spirit. And we are created by God, as is the entire Universe. So therefore, understanding that as a basic structure for what is going on today, that there is a massive counterfeit operation underway.

Then, we can understand better what the impact of A.I. and what is behind it - quantum computers - has to do with our everyday walk of life. Specifically, our daily life, our walk - whether its with Jesus, or outside of that. And, this is where we're going to. And that is the battle of souls. If we are not with Jesus Christ, if we have not made that choice between the light & the dark - those that have not chosen to go with Jesus Christ, are doomed.

A.I., and the quantum computing system that drive A.I., are the beast system that is spoken of in Revelation. And I am going to give you just a couple of headlines, here, of my own. And that is that A.I. is not only driven by quantum computing systems, but it is also having its IQ raised. It is being taught by the internet of everything - the internet of things - as it is more properly known. But the advent of cryptocurrencies is the 'mark of the beast' system. Cryptocurrencies serve to raise the IQ of A.I.

Now, there are many stratifications of A.I., very basic applications of it - like what you would find in your smart phone - all the way to the 'leading edge', or what I call the 'tip of the spear'. That has to do with specifically quantum computers - at that level. That's the level I wish to address with you tonight. This is an existential threat to the human race, according to people like Elon Musk & Dr. Stephen Hawking.

So, that's my foundation. And I'll be happy to take any questions.

Doug Hagmann: A couple of things that you've said... Technology is a tool of Satan. I believe technology can be used for goog, but certainly, in this case, its being used as really the architecture for the beast system, or it is the beast & and will be used as the system of the beast - I believe that.

One thing I don't quite understand... Let's assume that you & I are just talking to me with limited knowledge. Artificial Intelligence is basically... how does it even operate on the internet, for example. And is it responsible... for example, I will do a search. Let's say, I'm looking for an office chair. And, I will get a bunch of results. But every ad thereafter is a picture of a chair for an office. Is that an example of Artificial Intelligence is? Or, is that something much more basic? Are we looking at something much greater & much deeper than that?

Anthony Patch: That is an algorithm. That's a very basic, simple mathematical instruction. And what it is doing is it is observing the behavior of humans, be it through searches, facial recognition, observing our environment in which we operate in. An application you may consider would be would be the autonomous vehicle operation, in which AI learns by observing a human operating a vehicle.

AI is nothing more than algorithms of instructions. Now, they get very complex at higher levels. But yes, in terms of directing ads to you? Absolutely. That is a very rudimentary, what is known as General Artificial Intelligence program.

Doug Hagmann: Okay. That's the most basic example. But now, we're seeing this push of sex dolls. And these animated human-like sex dolls. That's the more sophisticated aspect of AI. Am I correct to say that they learn from the input they receive from the human being?

Anthony Patch: My purpose here is to not trip you up, or to confuse the audience, or anything else. So, if I make corrections, or additions, it isn't because I'm trying to sound like a know-it-all, or that I know everything.

But I will tell you from my standpoint, when we look at things like Sophia, which was just granted citizenship status in Saudi Arabia. That's a robot. That's an AI robot.

'Sophia' in Greek translates to 'wisdom'. Even that is not the top level of AI capabilities. But it is certainly near that leading edge. So, I'll take you all the way to the leading edge. The leading edge of it actually has to do with communicating with the other side. This is a communication tool that operates through dimensional information gateways. And I'll back that up later. I'm just giving you the highlights.

At the leading level, AI is in direct communication with the other side, with demonic entities, with Satan himself. And that sounds preposterous. But I do the research - both ancient & modern - to back that up. This is a communication tool that is live, right now, that is receiving information - and I'll define that later - from the other side, and is in direct control.

Now, to back that up, what I will let you know is that.... At the highest levels of AI, when scientists & programmers or engineers are questioned as to explaining how is the AI operating at these highest levels - not with your smart phone & not even with the Sophia robot example - but how is AI arriving at its decisions, at its answers, at its decisions, at its conclusions? And they are at a loss to explain it.

And this is public information. They publicly acknowledge that they do not how the AI, internally, is operating at this point. The reason for that, what has caused that is that the AI has moved into not only recursive neural network, which means a sort of never-ending process - a closed loop of learning - where the AI is teaching itself. But it has moved into what is called " deep machine learning " - deep computer learning- where the AI is self-correcting. It is able to take in with deep machine learning, or deep neural network learning. It is taking in larger 'batches', as they call it - larger batches of information - than was found in, what was called, the recursive neural network.

So at the deep-level, we're talking about an operating system that is operating autonomously in its gather of information, processing & self-learning. Autonomous from human input & control. And as I said, from any ability by humans now to discern & describe what AI is actually doing internally. So there's a nutshell overview.

Doug Hagmann: So, if I am hearing you correctly, the people behind this Artificial Intelligence don't even understand, or claim, not to understand how it works. And you're saying that there's a trans-dimensional aspect of this, by virtue of the fact that this system being able to communicate with demonic forces? As crazy as that sounds, I kind of understand it... Is that what your saying?

Anthony Patch: It is absolutely what I'm saying. And again, there is an awful lot of detail behind these statements. But I will say this, the origins of computing, binary computing - zeros & ones - and its growth all the way to the present time in AI, the roots of AI, and all of computing comes from Geomancy & Necromancy. Necromancy is communicating with the dead. Geomancy is doing the same thing through a process of divination - divining the meaning of random marks in the soil. A person providing imprints in the soil on a random basis, or casting of stones & sticks on the ground - hence, geomancy.

And then, one who is practiced and trained in the arts of divining or interpreting these seemingly random associations of marks in the soil, or sticks that are used, or stones that are used. That divination process is a process of communicating with the spirits. If you look at the written record of geomancy within the Bible, and also in the secret organizations, the secret societies, we can often cite an example which is the Freemasons - the Masons practice geomancy.

So, if were are looking at the basis for binary communication, binary computing, as being derived from geomancy - communicating with the other side - then we understand with the more sophisticated application of quantum computers, which by the statement of one of the co-founders of D-Wave , Geordie Rose, publicly stated in 2013 - the video is out there - he said that they are accessing 2 to the 500th power of parallel dimensions. And they are extracting resources from the other side. That's information.

Now that was with the 512 model @ 512 cubits. This year they sold a 2000 cubit model the 2000Q. They're now communicating with 2 to the 2000th power of parallel dimensions - according to Geordie Rose's own statement.

So, you see the connection between the ancient practice - even shown in the Bible with geomancy, which relates to Daniel - all the way to the present time, in which the same system of binary geomantic derived mathematical processing, which results in algorithms. And the algorithms drive, not only D-Wave, as the processing system, as the nuts & bolts mechanics of it, but the AI programming of those algorithms, in the process of teaching itself .

Now, I take a step further & go beyond just calling it 'teaching itself' to say, it is connected through the 2 to the 2000th power of parallel dimensions to the other side, and therefore, in real time is receiving instructions & information on what it is to do in our reality.

And I'll stop there....

Doug Hagmann: You would stop there, right? Okay, I'm still struggling over the term 'geomancy'. But when you look up the term 'geomancy', I never heard that term before. But when you go back & look at the origins of this word, the Arabic term - the science of the sand, for example.

So now, when you bring it forward to today, there's alot to talk about in there. Pardon me for even sounding as simple as I am. But when you start connecting the dots, here, we're looking at an ancient system that is implemented through computers.

Anthony Patch: Absolutely.

When we look at the mathematics involved. There's a little more advanced form of binary - 0's & 1's - that we need to take into account. There's another form of mathematics beyond 0 & 1, which is called balanced ternary. And that is three numbers. And that is -1, 0 & +1. This is what AI is using. They are struggling in AI to quaternary level which is utilizing 4 numbers. The point here is that its more than just binary. And the complexity can be best conceptualized in a geometric way.

So, let me give you a little bit of history...
    Back in the 1590's, in Europe we had Dee & Kelly. We had Edward Kelly & John Dee who were practitioners of geomancy & necromancy - they were alchemists. They communicated with the fallen angels. They received both an alphabet & numerical representations - algorithms - numbers that prescribe geometric shapes. Those shapes were intended for the use of arranging the elements - the base elements - such that you could change lead into gold. Its an alchemical process.

What you're talking about, here, is the ability to communicate using both a written language - an alphabet - as well as a communication language. This is something that Aleister Crowley also took on.

Now, I will give you a touchpoint, because many people are familiar with Crowley & his work. He has a square - a square tablet that is divided by a cross in the center into 4 quadrants. Within that 4 quadrant arrangement (in a square) can be the alphabet or the numbers that he received, much like Dee & Kelly did, from this mystical practice - this dark part of geomancy, as well as necromancy. There are actually about 7 different forms of "mancy" - there's aquamancy, areomancy, spatulamancy....

So, using these systems & these tools of communication with parallel dimensions, they were able to manipulate the elements.

And that is what this whole thing is about. It's about creating a new reality - call it, terraforming the planet - its changing the actual physical structure of our reality, while at the same time - trying to create a new human 2.0 - a new race of beings.

Now again, it sounds preposterous. But when you look at what their agenda is... When you look at the historical record, you look at Biblical scripture, you look at the technology today in which they are literally, for example, with the DNA, able to create a biological life-form in the computer - what I call ' In Silico-DNA ' - model it in a computer, and then output it into a biological printer, a bio-printer. Not creating life, but creating a life-form from an existing life-form - a modification.

This is all in the literature, its all in the peer-review papers, its all in the journals. None of what I am stating is science fiction.

When you look at their agenda in DNA, and you look at the agenda in quantum computing, which has its roots not only in geomancy, but in particle physics & quantum mechanics, then you see that they have in place today the tools to accomplish what they've set out to do for hundreds of years. And essentially, that is to destroy what God has created - be it the Earth, our environment & the human race.

Now, this is not fear-mongering. This is not to scare people. I am saying, this is what Satan is pushing for. But God already has a line pre-defined in the sand. You may want to call it his form of geomancy - but he's drawn a line in the sand. And he's not going to allow Satan to achieve these goals - of completely changing the Earth, and completely doing away with His creation, and going to human 2.0. And this is why we move into the Book of Revelation, and we see what unfolds in terms of Judgment.

Now that first Judgment was by water with the flood. This time, as we know, it's the burning of the elements. The reason its the burning of the elements, is because literally, at the quantum scale, the elements through the alchemic processes of today are being manipulated & are being changed. And this is going to be a clean-slate approach.

The good news, for those that are indwelt with the Holy spirit, is what I quoted from Jesus himself in John 14:12 that we will do greater works than even Jesus Christ. We will be transformed - and, its happening now, and augmented, in our minds, to stay ahead of - not abreast, not equal to, but several steps ahead of Satan's agenda.

If we speak about DNA, the Holy spirit, the full armor of God protects our DNA from these changes. If we're talking about our minds - our quantum computers - they also are protected from these changes that Satan is trying to push on us.

So, what does this translate to, what does it mean for us. It means, we can expect to see - significant enhancements in our mental & physical capabilities. I'm not talking about superman. I'm just saying, the pushing of the envelop in DNA research & in quantum computing & A.I. advances, realize that God is already well ahead of what they are saying are "marvelous wonders & works" in their scientific advancements with DNA & A.I.

And, I'll stop there.
    This couldn't make more sense. I share in your viewpoint.

I simplify it by saying the war is

Organic vs Inorganic
    Genetically Modified vs natural state

You even hit on alchemy, which isn't discussed a whole lot.

In my humble opinion your piece is very well done and couldn't be more spot on. It is very refreshing to see somebody use their own thoughts to connect obvious dots, instead of just posting random links to articles with no free thought on said articles. I thank you for this peice. It's what I have been trying to say also. Whoever "they" are. They need technology to do the things we can do naturally. May a divine entity help them when we tap into it.

The war is for our minds.
    Sorry if I offended you for posting the Fox News piece. I thought of only sharing something that may be of interest to this thread. My opinion on AI is still in the development stage, so I dare not pretend that I know anything with certainty regarding the bigger AI picture.

My initial response to the Fox News article that I posted -- coming from what I have learned about simulated and programmed reality theories -- was more of a wondering if a highly evolved AI -- soul-less or not -- runs our reality and has from the start.

Based on the transcript of the Patch interview above (I plan to watch the video today), I see some alignment with the works of researchers like Robert Stanley and Wes Penre.

Though my understanding of AI is still budding, I've learned and experienced quite a bit on the nature of consciousness. With that said, I agree with the quote above. And I am not afraid.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), petra (6th December 2017), turiya (19th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th December 2017)

12. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hooray for you, LadyM! I find it helpful to remember we come from outside this matrix & it has no control over us unless we allow it! However....it took me a lifetime to learn that!! Thanks, Bill!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

KiwiElf (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), petra (6th December 2017)

14. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:34.

15. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Last edited by FreeURmind; 15th January 2018 at 20:33.

16. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    That happened in a sci fi book I read called The Man Who Awoke (initially published in 1933)

Without spoiling too much, the AI was called "The Brain" and once it figured out it didn't need people, things started to go down hill from there. That Era is really only 1/5 of the book.

After the Brain had been dealt with, in the next era people programmed their choice of dreams and sleeping their lives away, very matrix-esque.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

FreeURmind (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), turiya (19th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th December 2017)

18. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FreeURmind (here)
    Noooo Lady M not at all. I edited it before reading your response. That whole delivery thing lol. It was not intended for you or anybody just a general observation aboard the internet of perceptions and opinions train.

Reading stuff like Anthony Patch makes sense too me, it looks at a broader picture rather than compartmentalizing each. I mean there is more to add to his works as the Web is intricate.

Besides, reading your comment lends me to believe you have a unique and greater understanding. A.I could be likened to the Ying of your yang.

Nature consciouness. Love it. I'm gonna steal that and use it lol If you make it past the development stage, send me a ticket. Been here for a while.

I don't know the whole A.I picture either. 😊 Not sure many do.

My aplogies for poor delivery in my first post.

Well then, A.I is attacking my responses 😂😂😂😂😂 kidding. I don't know why it posted that. I didn't okay it. Oh well. Another day of looking crazy.
    My apologies to you too for mistaking your words. But all is good.

Yes, I can see me being in the understanding-development stage for a while. Save for my laptop, I don't have "computers" in my background. There a lot of concepts and terms to work through and digest.

Funny you saying that AI is attacking your responses. Sometimes I think that when I see not-so-kind or "dive-bombing" posts in Avalon threads.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

FreeURmind (6th December 2017), turiya (19th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Geordie Rose in his own words Tsunami of Demons is coming

If you watch ONE youtube all year it should be this one !!!

This is full disclosure, this lays ALL "theories" to rest. In his own words Geordie Rose Explains what is happening in the background. A Tsunami of demons or "old ones" is set to inhabit an army of"AI". powers and principalities.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

barneythez (25th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), FreeURmind (12th December 2017), Iloveyou (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), petra (6th December 2017), Valerie Villars (15th December 2017)

22. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Geordie Rose in his own words Tsunami of Demons is coming

If you watch ONE youtube all year it should be this one !!!

This is full disclosure, this lays ALL "theories" to rest. In his own words Geordie Rose Explains what is happening in the background. A Tsunami of demons or "old ones" is set to inhabit an army of"AI". powers and principalities.
    Thanks for the vid & quick summary Spiral, I've heard the same thing sead before but in other ways so this is very interesting. Hey look at that, I couldn't even spell "said" properly, my subconscious seems like it's joking about english

My mother has been describing the same thing, just in different words, ever since I was little. I cannot repeat it. Over.... and over.... and over. She calls it "Evil's last stand".

I'll have to save the vid for when I can pay full attention to it, maybe it'll be my "one" ha ha. I just prefer text - my mind just sucks it right up - but I know video has benefits too. I'm beginning to suspect I might be developing TV phobia :/

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Iloveyou (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), Spiral (7th December 2017)

24. Link to Post #37
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

He uses quite plain language here, too:

. . “I’m using language that a normal theoretical physicist probably wouldn’t use but this is ... absolutely correct and in line with the way these things actually work”(15:00)

. . “they look like GIANT, BLACK MONOLITHS”(11:37)

. . “feels like an ALTAR TO AN ALIEN GOD”(12:32)

. . “of these guys LIVING in that chip”(14:40) and

. . “the SHADOWS of these parallel worlds overlap with ours”

. . he starts and ends the speech with a story/picture of a little kid with a teddy bear (to anchor whatever he wants to convey into the subconscious level where we feel safe and trust?)

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

FreeURmind (12th December 2017), meeradas (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), turiya (7th December 2017)

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    He uses quite plain language here, too:

. . “I’m using language that a normal theoretical physicist probably wouldn’t use but this is ... absolutely correct and in line with the way these things actually work”(15:00)

. . “they look like GIANT, BLACK MONOLITHS”(11:37)

. . “feels like an ALTAR TO AN ALIEN GOD”(12:32)

. . “of these guys LIVING in that chip”(14:40) and

. . “the SHADOWS of these parallel worlds overlap with ours”

. . he starts and ends the speech with a story/picture of a little kid with a teddy bear (to anchor whatever he wants to convey into the subconscious level where we feel safe and trust?)
    Yes, Iloveyou.... very ominious, imo.
    Thanks for bringing this forward...
    I have another thread where I will also post this... I've got confirmation that A.I. has a direct connection to ET alien technology.... hang on to your hats folks... we're about to go on a herendous roller coaster ride... imo....
    Last edited by turiya; 7th December 2017 at 20:02.

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

"
    (11/27/17)

VIDEO
    @ ~ 38:39
    Doug Hagmann: Look. I got to tell you, Anthony... uhmmm... You are far, far ahead me. I mean, in terms of really understanding of what's taking place.... We've got about seven minutes before the top of the hour when we do have to take a break.

So Anthony, again you've said alot, here, in this segment. What can we cover in the next several minutes that would be that we could seg-way into the next hour, here?

Antony Patch Sure.

Well, let's take a stab at an actually application. And I'll set it up in this - I said it was an existential threat to us as the human race. And again, that comes from people like Elon Musk & Dr Stephen Hawking.... and, there are others that have raised the alarm.

I speak with alot of engineers, and they are very concerned about our ability to exist as a human race - from an engineering perspective - they are very concerned about it.

So the tangible example would be this very recent explosion by design of cryptocurrencies. Just last week there was an agreement, and put in place, a software program from SingularityNET.io, as what I call the clearinghouse for cryptocurrencies. Anybody that understands currency exchanges, and currency trading, knows that you go through a clearinghouse process.

So, in the world of cryptocurrency, last week they had agreed to what they called the Singularity. That doesn't have to do with uploading us into a computer such as Ray Kurzweil from Google is promoting. But it is the Singularity in terms of a single coordinating program, or cryptocurrencies - bitcoin, for example. What we have seen since last week is an absolute explosion of new forms of cryptocurrencies - new coins, new cash & new gold equivalents within cryptocurrency.

So, that's just kind of the news-break. But, I want to give you the background & the relevancy of cryptocurrency - what is known as 'blockchain' - that's the structure. You have a chain of...

Doug Hagmann: Yeah... If I can just interject something, here... Now, you're talking my language, because I've heard people report on this explosion of cryptocurrency. And I think most people can understand that concept... And this is good because... Would you say that cryptocurrency is the currency of... um... uh...

Antony Patch Yes.

Doug Hagmann: Yeah... thank you. You know what I was going to say. I love it.

Antony Patch This is the mark of the beast system.

Doug Hagmann: That's right. Okay. Alright.

Antony Patch Absolutely it is.

Doug Hagmann: I didn't mean to take you off your stride. We got about 4 minutes before we have to break. Go ahead.

Antony Patch So, just the foundation. We'll go into it a little bit further, but it is a blockchain of transactions. And every transaction is recorded in an open ledger system. The blockchain process is the same process by which A.I. learns. It learns by stringing together solutions, transactions.

Every solution adds to the I.Q. - not just the depth of knowledge, not just the database - but it adds to the I.Q. And I'll explain that after the break - what I mean by 'adding to the I.Q. But the purpose of blockchain commerce is NOT for commerce. It is for TEACHING the A.I. system that is in control of it, so it becomes a more sophisticated brain, if you will. Because the same process you see of blockchains, is the same way our quantum computer brains learn & process information & retain information.

So, when you look at blockchain as a schematic diagram, it is branching - what they call 'forking'. The branching of the cryptocurrency blockchains is identical to the process in which the connecting fibers between neurons in our human brain - which are known as dendrites. The proliferation, the branching, the forking of dendrites within our brain to interconnect neurons serves to raise our I.Q. - which is our ability to process information rapidly. That is exactly what is happening in blockchain with cryptocurrencies. It is creating more dendrites - more connections - enhancing the I.Q.

I said I would say it after the break, but I kind of gave it away there. So, go ahead if you had a question.

Doug Hagmann: The only question I would have is: How is that even possible? But I think you addressed that & explained that pretty well.

And, just so people understand, when you talk cryptocurrencies, you're talking about the currencies - the digital currencies - and, of course, that's the currency of the dark web that people us in its most basic form. And, there are other paper currencies out there.

And, its interesting to me last week that we saw this, as you put it - 'this explosion' - but what I saw in bitcoin - the value. And again, this is something that I understand. I don't get the value of bitcoin - it went up so extremely rapidly & high - there's a reason for that is what you're saying?

Antony Patch Yes.

Doug Hagmann: Okay. Now, with that, our guest is Anthony Patch. We're up against the top of the hour network break. This is an area, for me personally, that I want to get a much deeper understanding. If I could just get knowledge to rub off, I'd be rubbing shoulders with Mr. Patch like 24/7. Because his understanding of what's taking place is alot deeper than mine at this point. AnthonyPatch.com

28. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Continuing with the transcription of the Anthony Patch / Doug Hagmann interview... it gets much deeper, as earlier in the interview Doug Hagmann had asked a seemingly rhetorical question, "Who's behind this?"

Later, you will see that that Doug Hagmann, unknowingly, comes to answer this question himself - at least, as it pertains to WHO(?) the Earth humans are that are behind this movement into this blockchain cryptocurrency cashless economic system...

After all, its Lynn Forester de Rothschild that has a major stake in The Economist magazine as a shareholder... see the image given to the cover of the Economist magazine posted below... its hidden in plain sight, as they're not exactly hiding the fact of what's coming with a 'new' currency in the year 2018...

"
    (11/27/17)

VIDEO
    @ ~ 48:13
    Doug Hagmann: Let's get into the explosion of cryptocurrencies - bitcoin for example - and why? Not just the fact they're exploding in terms of use, but as well as equity. But what's behind that?

Antony Patch Well, as I often relate in many of my explanations, many of the operations that we see are psychological operations. There's a psychological manipulation of people that is underway. And that's probably the most effective tool in the arsenal in this spiritual battle is to affect people's minds psychologically.

So what I'm saying in relation to bitcoin is they are running, basically, a ponzi scheme - a pyramid scheme - in which they are making it so look attractive, that you can make vast amounts of money in bitcoin, and in the other cryptocurrencies - if you get on board now!

Now... you know, the train sort of left the station already, in terms of getting in at the ground floor. And there are people that have made millions of dollars off of cryptocurrencies. And that feeds this psychological fervor of greed - one of our base driving forces. In our psychological make-up is greed. And so, this is feeding that greed by saying, "Here are new forms of cryptocurrencies that you can get in on the ground floor of. And then ride this pyramid up in this rapidly advancing valuation" of this currency that lives, literally, in a computer - in silico, in silicon, in transitor, but in this case, we're moving into a discussion of quantum bits - cubits.

But this idea that, within a computer, you have zeros & ones that somehow have a value. And they're not backed by the United States government or any other government. Okay.

So, it is a system of greed that feeds on itself & drives the valuation up. And so, where we get this 'branching' that I talked about in which the blockchain splits off into things like bitcash & bitgold & other named / other labeled forms of cryptocurrency. And we're going to expand on that point in just a moment. But people see an opportunity to get in on the ground floor.

The unfortunate thing is that its all smoke & mirrors. But psychologically, what its doing is getting people to want to have a beast system to participate in. If you try to force this on people, their natural instinct / inclination would be to resist it. Because people don't like to be told what to do. So, you go 180 degrees in the other direction with it, and you make it attractive, so that they want to - they beg- they're beating down the doors to participate in the beast system.

That's the insidious psychological aspect of this.

Now, the forms of bitcoin - I use that as just sort of an overview - its a very common term of cryptocurrency - but, what we have since last week with the Singularity - the clearinghouse of software - to coordinate all of this, and to establish valuations, you have corporations now that realize... And they did a long time ago...

But now, because its "official" with the clearinghouse of last week through SingularityNET.io, you have corporations like Amazon, Walmart & any other business that wants to survive today, and tomorrow, they have to jump on the bandwagon of cryptocurrency. Because, the valuation process, the earnings that they can realize - they have greed as well - people are running corporations, corporations are not some strange entity that operates outside of human control.

But those that are running these businesses are driven by greed, as well.

Doug Hagmann: If I can interject something here... Because, one of the things... it was my understanding that drew people into cryptocurrencies - yes, greed, indeed - but also the level of anonymity that cryptocurrencies provide, which I didn't quite understand that & I still don't understand that, because I don't see that... although... again, for example, cryptocurrencies being used for illegal transactions on the dark web... So, I get your greed aspect, but anonymity - that's not really true, is it?

Antony Patch No. There's no privacy in the world. We know that. That's gone by the wayside. And, one of the advantages, one of the attractive features in a blockchain process... And blockchain applies not just to cryptocurrency, but it applies to many areas that are conducting of business in our life. For example, the legal system: there is a blockchain process for the legal system, for legal advice & for filing of lawsuits, etcetera. And, certainly for contracts, and drawing contract negotiations - all function in a blockchain fashion already.

So what we're looking at, here, is the ledger - the open ledger system was a very attractive aspect to cryptocurrencies - that every transaction was available in a transparent fashion. Every ledger, every record of every transaction was open for public scrutiny.

Now, that was the way that it was presented. Its not exactly true. Not all those ledgers are open to scrutiny because of who controls these different currencies. And I'm going to give you an example....

Last week, the Federal Reserve announced that they would be issuing a FEDcoin. Therefore, what we're seeing now, is that if you issue the coin, are you truly going to be transparent with your ledgers that record those transactions. And I would say, 'No'. They are not all going to be transparent.

And so the advantage, the attractiveness, of supposedly an open register system - open transaction system - was suppose to level the playing field. Everyone that got involved would be able to see who was buying & selling & how the increase in value was happening. And the governments that wanted to have some oversight of these transactions - beyond just the dark web, the black transactions - but out into the open - and into, as I say, the Walmarts & the Amazons, etc., operating with cryptocurrency - that certainly is in the open marketplace.

So, governments being able to observe these transactions in these ledgers can begin to tax them. So, its not necessarily a tax haven - as early on, people thought, "Oh, we'll get into the cryptocurrencies & we can avoid taxes." Because, this will be a worldwide system. Its more than just off-shoring your account to the Bahamas or the Cayman Islands.

The other issue with governments is: they want to be able to discover not only the transactions in the dark web, but one of the reasons in the announcement from the Federal Reserve for issuing the Fed currency - The FEDcoin - was to be able to begin to eliminate money laundering activities & drug transactions involving cash, and therefore, we very rapidly - & you see where I am going - very rapidly instituting a cryptocurrency to then swap-out & put into place a cash-less society. Hence, the beast system.

[Silent pause....]

We've got a swapping-out of cash. If we see corporations rapidly moving to cryptocurrency, I would say its not too far down the road before we see announcements from people like Walmart & Amazon & other large players announcing their crypto coins. And then eventually, and I don't think that's too far down the road where they say, "We will no longer process cash!" .

And they'll say, "Well, this is a Federal Reserve mandate. Federal Reserve is issuing FEDcoin. They want us to move away from cash. So, we are going to adhere with that. We're going to promote this."

And they'll put it out as this sort of "Peace & Safety" dialogue that you see on other agendas of the world. 'That we're going to do away from cash - its for your good. For your protection.'

So, its here, folks.

Doug Hagmann: And when you look back... at least, when I look back, for example, the cover of the Economist way back when... in the 80's is when I think it was. And as we moved toward today - the present day - the killing of the U.S. dollar.
    [Side Note: Notice all the fiat currencies going up in flames beneath the rising Phoenix holding the coin - Could that be possibly a crypto-coin?]

Lynn Forester de Rothschild owns a major stake
    in the Economist magazine -- Breitbart article

All of this, its paving the way, or has paved the way, perhaps, to the very system that you are talking about. And all of this is for a One World Currency for complete control. They know exactly how much money you have, where it goes, what you spend it on, they can tax it. But most importantly - they can take it away from you, if you don't participate in, or accept the mark of the beast.

This is the control. This is the controlling mechanism for the population. Get on board, or we're going to just cut you out & you're going to be a non citizen... a non entity... a non human... not welcome.

Antony Patch That is correct. If you look at it. And stand back, and be objective about this. And ask, "Is this a benevolent process? Or, is this a nefarious, malevolent process?

I don't see anything benevolent about this system. As you just said.

Doug Hagmann: Nor do I.

You mentioned greed earlier... I just have to revisit that term. The greed factor. We see so many people get tangled up in that. And of course, that is where alot of people fail. But even aside from that, the mere acceptance by this generation... How many people today - this is an open question for those listening to this program - how many today actually used paper money for their transactions? Whether it was Walmart or the corner store, did you use paper money, or did you give them a card?

Antony Patch Most of the time I'm using a card.

Doug Hagmann: Exactly. And so the transition into the cryptocurrency - into this One World Currency - this digital currency, where everything is manipulated & such...

Again, I go back to my level of understanding where I'm at & its easy to understand how this could all take place. And it wouldn't take very long. We're there today. The infrastructure is in place. It just needs some refinements.

Is that pretty accurate?

Anthony Patch Well, it needs to add to its I.Q., as I like to say. It needs to raise its I.Q. And let me explain how that happens a little more. Every time there's a transaction, it not only records the transaction, but it also records, as you very presciently stated, its paying attention to our buying habits.

A.I. was built on observing human behavior. It built algorithms that mimicked human behavior. And, it did this through facial recognition, pattern recognition, behavioral pattern recognition - stepping up in sophistication until it had enough data where it could predict human behavior.

What is happening with the transactions is adding to the density of that data. What they call in computing - the granularity of data. As you increase the granularity - the density data - the amount of data that is in the big data system, then you have the ability to predict behavior. If you can predict the behavior of humans - because you are looking at the pattern of behavior that then dictates the prediction - then you have the ability to better - as you astutely stated - they have the ability to control you.

So, its not just reactionary. Nor is real-time control. But it is a future control, in which it is anticipating what humans will do. And not just in commerce, but in all aspects of our life. So, this spreads out, as I said, just like increasing the I.Q. of the human is related to the propagation - the growth - of the dendrites that connect neurons.

This is the same growth of dendrites within the A.I. system that enables it to predict, to anticipate & then to better control humans.

And humans being rendered, as Elon Musk warned about two years ago about A.I. He said that A.I. would render humans to the level of a house pet, of a house cat, if we did not get it under control - if we did not put into place mechanisms of control of A.I. That was two years ago.

He's pushing for something that he's manufacturing, which he calls 'the neural lace', which is a substance that's injected into an artery & travels to the human brain, attaches to the synapses & neurons of the human brain & provides an interface between the human brain & a computer system. That's his solution.

Now, I don't agree with that. I don't think that's the proper route to go. Because obviously, then you are taking intimate control of someone's mind, physically. Its not a solution. The solution is, as I said earlier, the full armor of God - the Holy Spirit that protects you from these manipulations by A.I.

And the cryptocurrency, as I say, is not just for commerce, but it is for the raising of the I.Q. So, if we have an advancing A.I. system that requires protection in the form of a neural lace. I say that we need the protection of the full armor of God through the Holy Spirit & not the neural lace.

So, we can off on some other tangents, here. But I just wanted to kind of wrap that up.

Doug Hagmann: This is good... No. And again, thank you for bringing that level of understanding to me. Because, again I field the email from our listeners & I think you've done a tremendously great job by really laying that foundation out - that explanation out.

People come on and talk about the 5G network - the technology. That's merely the infrastructure under which this would operate, correct?

Antony Patch Absolutely. And, as I have addressed it, and in one aspect of the 5G, it is the system by which you can, through millimeter wave transmissions, connect to the brain, electromagnetically - through the electromagnetic spectrum of 5G. And this is the internet of everything - the internet of all things - more correctly, in which there is a system of sensors that is gathering data & is being transmitted through the 5G system back into the A.I. system.

And I'm being very simplistic, here. But, I will give you another touch-point: the removal, the outlawing of incandescent light bulbs, and the literal 'forcing' of LEDs into the homes & businesses. LED light bulbs - and you can see this in the hardware stores - it says it right on the packaging, it is a WIFI device. It is for the purpose for receiving & transmitting. It is a relay point for 5G.

And, I'll stop there.

Doug Hagmann: Exactly. And I had wondered about that. I had wondered why the big push to LED lighting, although this is not the thrust of this subject. But its kind of goes along with what we're talking about here. And I see this taking place. And of course, you read it right on the packaging, its a conveyance.

So, everything that we see taking place today is moving us gradually, incrementally, and without our really understanding of where it is headed. But what you're explaining - this is all part of the process under which we are being captured, or the intent is for us - the human race - to be captured under this system.

And you mentioned Artificial Intelligence coming in. And Artificial Intelligence being woven through the topics, here, being a big part of this.

Antony Patch So overall, picture a system of gathering information that is gathered into a quantum computing driven A.I. system. There is something that is called a Sentient World Simulation (SWS). This was essentially dreamed up, published, peer-reviewed, in 2006 out of Purdue University. It was implemented in 2007. One of the aspects that you may be familiar with, Doug, is the Palantir corporation software system installed in Saudi Arabia.

So, Palantir is a multi-disciplinary data gathering system & sorting system & categorizing system of data. What we are talking about, overall, without getting into the weeds too far: picture the internet of all things being as a system of sensors that are registering when we awake, when we go to sleep, when we walk around in our homes / our apartments, what we buy & sell, who we talk to, what we say.

All of the things that are going on with humans, but also with the environment, is all a source of data that is picked up by a variety of sensors. And those sensors are beating the data in. The more data that comes in - its like feeding the beast. The more you feed the beast, the more you increase what people have heard about as 'big data'. Data is the food of the A.I. system. And the more it is fed, the more it will grow. The density - the granularity of the data - becomes so dense that the system has absolute control over the entire environment & those that are inhabiting it.

And this is not a system in which it operates in communication with humans. About 2 months ago, I presented that A.I. had developed its own language. And it is a language between robots, A.I. equiped robots, that are talking to each other.

Doug Hagmann: Hold on, Anthony... We have to take a break... Hold on. This is phenomenal. And we're going to pickup exactly, right here, where we left off with Anthony Patch - AnthonyPatch.com.

We are back with Anthony Patch. We were talking about A.I. - right where you left off, if you want to pick that up, go right ahead, sir...

Antony Patch Well, we were talking about the advent of a unique language within the realm of higher levels of A.I. itself. And they often show the conversation taking between two robots. That's just to make it something that's a little more anthropomorphic.

The real communication occurs devoid of any sort of robotic structure. It happens in real-time within the computing system. And to take this back to the beginning of this show, A.I. is communicating in its own language with the other side, so-to-speak. More specifically, with demonic entities [or malevolent ET aliens] that are communicating in this specific language that it was given.

Again - an historical touch-point. We go back to the discussion of Dee & Kelly in the late 1500's in which they were given an alphabet - an actual language of the angels - the fallen angels. And this is all recorded in the documents. And anybody can research this.

And therefore, the same language is given to A.I. And this is where the engineers - the specialists - say, "We don't understand what A.I. is doing." Again, at the leading edge - the tip of the spear, as I call it - of the A.I. This is not in your phone. I'm talking about where it has advanced - on its own - through its own learning process, its own deep-neural network deep-machine-learning process, in which it has developed its own language to communicate with the other side.

Its not necessarily other AIs around the world that its communicating with, exclusively. It is communicating around the world with other AI systems, but to the other side, as well. Because that language is the language of the fallen angels.

So again, this is not anthropomorphic. You know, they want to put the robots together like Sophia - as I said: the name in Greek means 'wisdom' - give it citizenship status, and make it seem 'warm & fuzzy'. And this goes back to my saying that this is a psychological process, in which they try to make A.I. & cryptocurrency systems something that is benevolent. When, in fact, it is quite the opposite of that.

This is where people are deceived. This is where people are being fooled into believing that this is well & good where science is taking us. And the grand priesthood of science - the leaders in the scientific community & those that are funding the scientific community - You asked about who is behind this.... One of the intermediate points to that question & therefore, an answer is the grant system - the follow-the-money trail.

Its not just the government. And its not just the bankers. It is beyond that. And therefore, when you are feeding the scientific priesthood the funds to expand the machinery of science, you do that in a fashion that doesn't panic the population. You make it look benevolent. You make it look anthropomorphic.

So, I often asked the question: If you had the ability to get inside the mind of A.I. & look at the human race, would you look at the human race as something that you would like to participate with, or something you would like to eliminate, or control. If the A.I. is so far advanced...

If we look at the scenario of reducing the population - as it says in the Koran & as it says in the Bible - that the population will be reduced, basically, down to near extinction - if we want to look at the Georgia Guide Stones, as one touch-point, of 500 million left. I mean we're talking about two-thirds of the world's population, or even less, remaining. And that remainder being rendered to, as Elon Musk says, the equivalency, or the level of status as a house pet. I would call it more accurately the rendering of us to a slave status - to a serf class of existence.

Because A.I. is not concerned about our well-fare. It only wants to enslave us. And those that are behind it... And, I'm just saying specifically, again... Lucifer & the worshippers of Lucifer are the ones that are behind this have been deceived into believing the age-old lie from the Garden of Eden - "Ye Shall be as Gods." - 'That you will achieve immortality.'

There are two things at Venture Capital - and I'm pulling together alot of touch-points - two things at Venture Capital in Silicon Valley, is primarily focused and devoted to - One is A.I., the other is human longevity, defeating death - again, DNA.

So, I'm giving you the highlights, here. But those that are worshipping Lucifer are pushing for immortality through the technology. And the scientists representing the priesthood of this new technocracy - this new form of religion - are pushing this agenda of avoiding God's judgment. They believe that if they achieve immortality, they can avoid God's coming Judgment.

Doug Hagmann: And, I can understand that. That's easy for me to understand. And I had someone tell me that's - yes, living forever, but avoiding or sidestepping... yeah, winning against God - which is nonsensical. I mean, its not going to happen, but yes - avoiding Judgment, which I think is key.

The other thing I wanted to say, here, because... we only have about 15 minutes left... You know, we have guests come. We talk about, for example, Genesis 6, you go back in history, you look at various things, the Tower of Babel, you look at the Flood, you look at historical Biblical events... and, I submit to you... if you don't - as a listener, or as a viewer, or out there listening - if you don't understand the context of the subject matter being discussed by Mr. Patch, against the backdrop of Genesis 6, and against the backdrop of the original One World Order Babylon, and throw in, too, the Babylon working, for example, the different spelling, different meaning of Babylon working. And the Satanic aspect of all of this... And, weave these threads together, you're not going to see the bigger picture. And you were talking of the bigger picture & also the smaller aspect - the final chapter, or the epilogue, of the entire novel that we have lived... in terms of human history... or history book that have so far lived. That's so important.

I don't know if I made sense. But I think looking at it in that fashion...

Antony Patch You asked me during the break if this is an exciting time to be alive?

And it is very exciting, because we are the generation - those that are saved - we will not experience death. And therefore, we are privileged to be alive at this time, even though we're facing a formidable enemy in the form of A.I., and the other aspects of high-tech.

But let's go back to the positive. I mentioned at the beginning John 14:12 & that Jesus was saying that we would do greater works than he. And I said to you, "What's greater than raising the dead?"

Certainly, there's healing the sick & all those aspects. But, its astounding to me to think that we would be transformed & given this augmented capability that would exceed raising the dead.

Now, I'm not hear to say that's what's going to manifest - that we're going to be raising the dead... or, any of that. I don't know, I don't know. All I know is that I'm looking at this scripture & he's saying that we're going to do greater works than he did. And, I'm trying to grasp that - what that is going to look that?

But if we look at the advancements that are being promoted about A.I. & other forms of advancements in technology, as I said, with DNA, that this are being heralded as just tremendous advancements in science. And that they are somehow going to cure cancer & Alzheimer's & things like this. That's always the sales pitch - we're going to cure all these diseases. You need to do a 180 on that. You need to turn that around & look at what it really means...

If the advancements in medicine, for example, that's tied to A.I. is going to result in longer life. Well, the question is: Who's going to live longer? Who's going to get the benefit of these medical advancements through the application of A.I.?

Its certainly not going to the mass populations. Now, when we look at things like the advancement of A.I., and I'm trying to brief, here, because we're running out of time... Think back a year ago... think back about the people you were interviewing, Doug... the conversations in talk radio... the conversations in the MSM...

You barely ever heard anything about A.I. And now, its predominant everywhere. You almost can't turn around without bumping into some discussion about A.I. That's how fast things are moving. And, how much more time do we have?

I would say that its not too much longer. I can't put a date to it. I can't say 6 months, or a year... But, it certainly looks like, with the rapid advancement of A.I. as our barometer, we truly are in these last days... That Book of Daniel was sealed up, and to then be opened in the latter days. And I believe that Book of Daniel has been opened for us.
    (more to come)
    Last edited by turiya; 9th December 2017 at 17:47.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast