+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI

1. Link to Post #41
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI

The Patch video, which I finally finished watching last night, was a mind-blower. Are we at a point now where it's unstoppable?

Patch's reference to the "silicon" has my mind's wheels turning. I'm now looking into our ancient ancestors' use of silicon.

Are you aware of Wes Penre's ebook Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind: A Roadmap to the Singularity and Beyond, which is free to all to download and read?

Penre's book includes an interesting passage related to silicon-based intelligence.

From page 80:

The following dialogue between Bill Gates (BILL) and Ray Kurzweil (RAY) contain some very disturbing ideas, such as the following,

BILL: Ten computers—or one million computers—can become one faster, bigger computer. As humans, we can't do that. We each have a distinct individuality that cannot be bridged.

RAY: That's just a limitation of biological intelligence. The unbridgeable distinctness of biological intelligence is not a plus. "Silicon" intelligence can have it both ways. Computers don't have to pool their intelligence and resources.

They can remain "individuals" if they wish. Silicon intelligence can even have it both ways by merging and retaining individuality—at the same time. As humans, we try to merge with others also, but our ability to accomplish this is fleeting.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th December 2017), Bruno (11th December 2017), FreeURmind (12th December 2017), StandingWave (11th December 2017), turiya (9th December 2017), WTHTLight (12th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    The Patch video, which I finally finished watching last night, was a mind-blower. Are we at a point now where it's unstoppable?

Patch's reference to the "silicon" has my mind's wheels turning. I'm now looking into our ancient ancestors' use of silicon.

Are you aware of Wes Penre's ebook Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind: A Roadmap to the Singularity and Beyond, which is free to all to download and read?

Penre's book includes an interesting passage related to silicon-based intelligence.

From page 80:

The following dialogue between Bill Gates (BILL) and Ray Kurzweil (RAY) contain some very disturbing ideas, such as the following,

BILL: Ten computers—or one million computers—can become one faster, bigger computer. As humans, we can't do that. We each have a distinct individuality that cannot be bridged.

RAY: That's just a limitation of biological intelligence. The unbridgeable distinctness of biological intelligence is not a plus. "Silicon" intelligence can have it both ways. Computers don't have to pool their intelligence and resources.

They can remain "individuals" if they wish. Silicon intelligence can even have it both ways by merging and retaining individuality—at the same time. As humans, we try to merge with others also, but our ability to accomplish this is fleeting.
    Thanks, LadyM.
    Yes, a mind-blower. That's why I thought it worthy of it being transcribed (as best as I could, anyway).
    I have heard of Wes Penre, but was not aware he had this ebook. Thanks again for providing the link. I will try to get into it, when I find time. (There is so much happening now - its hard to keep up.)

I am neither a fan of Bill Gates, nor a Ray Kurzweil fan. Both are on the shallow end of having a soul connection.

I really think the human being has a much greater potential because of this soul-based organic connection.
    Anthony Patch brings up with the notion - backed by biblical prophecy - that we are to be kept a step ahead of the growth in A.I. by re-establishing our higher brain functions.

This last thing I am quite excited about. Just to see how we, as a human race, will be able to take on the challenge of an encroaching (possiblym, ET alien-promoted) quantum-based A.I. computer system meant & bent on controlling the human race with an iron-like fist.

Living in interesting times, indeed.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Here's the very last segment of that Doug Hagmann / Anthony Patch interview...

Anthony Patch - Objective of Artificial Intelligence
    Explained on The Hagmann Report
    "
    (11/27/17)

VIDEO
    Just to finish up this last short segment of the Anthony Patch interview w/ Doug Hagmann...
    @ ~ 1h 28m 45s
    Doug Hagmann: One thing I wanted to ask, and this is kind of a non sequitur, so please bear with me...

You know, in the alteration of our DNA... in the Latter Days, there was a... obviously, people are expecting to be chipped - a chip in the forehead, or a chip in the hand. Is that a literal... are we looking for a literal chip in this case? Or... I'm half-expecting one day to see the lines forming where people are going to be chipped - willingly chipped. Is that... and, again...

Antony Patch Free will is there. We will always have the free will in tact, up to the point of accepting the chip. Post-chip - your free will is gone. In fact, post-chip, I don't think you'll even know that you have undergone a transformation.

Here's the scenario that I have put forth for about five years, now... And, I call it the 3rd strand of DNA. And that is that through aerosolized spraying, through GMO foods, through our environment, we are now harboring, within our bodies, dormant 3rd strand DNA generating nanoparticles. If you look at the literature... ...ment [audio glitch]... nanomachines within our bodies - again, within the medical context - we have within us dormant machines, nano-sized machines - this is a billionth of meter, okay... And we mentioned 5G, 5G millimeter wave electromagnetic signals will be triggered. And, if you accept the mark of the beast - through your free will - that system of broadcasting these signals will be allowed into your DNA, allowed to access these nanomachines - and they call them nanomachines in the medical literature - that will then be tripped, they'll be activated, they're no longer dormant. The process, then of replicating a 3rd strand of DNA will be initiated by these machines.

Again, the machines are there for building - building DNA. That will change, literally, not only our body from a DNA standpoint, but therefore, the construct of our quantum computer - our minds, our brains. And therefore, you will lose any sense that you have even been changed.

The mark of the beast as I see it is a physical manifestation as a result of the effect of these nanomachines, these nanobots, replicating the DNA. And therefore, resulting in a mark on the forehead, and on the hand. It is not a chip that is inserted. If you think about it from a logistical standpoint, trying to chip even 500 million people, much less than a population of 7+ billion, just can't be done. You have to do it through a system of 5G broadcast.

Doug Hagmann: And that makes sense to me. And that puts into context the geoengineering that we're seeing, that they're terraforming the human race. Whether its vaccines, ...you name it... it puts everything into context. And its a manifestation....and it...

Antony Patch Let's talk quickly about what I mentioned & didn't wrap it - Sentient World Simulation (SWS) coming out of Purdue... and, we mentioned Palantir & Saudi Arabia. The reason why I bring that up is because within the system around the world of 5G, we now have 5G broadcast everywhere around the planet. And we're pushing rapidly to 5G broadcasting sites literally in front of peoples' homes, now. Its all over the media.

We are seeing, to the last foot, rather than the last mile, the distribution of the ability to get 5G signals into the home & businesses. This saturation of 5G is in place within what is known as Sentient World Simulation. This is a quantum computer driven simulation that monitors through the system of detectors monitors our environment & the population, draws in that information into this simulation that is self-aware - hence, sentient.

That's the level of A.I. that its at. It is self-aware. And has been since 2007 with the advent of quantum computers. Therefore, you have a system in which we are already immersed in. And all it's waiting is the removal of the restrainer - the Holy Spirit.

Once the restrainer is removed, the switch thrown in 5G. Within this artificial environment that we're in, now. And, you literally become plugged into the hivemind of the A.I. system. Through the mark of the beast system, you are now plugged into it. And you participate in the bitcoin process.

Doug Hagmann: Man... Brilliant analysis. Brilliant explanation. Okay, so you kind of wrapped it up in a nice package.

And this is on our doorstep. And we are there now.

Antony Patch We are there, now. We are just waiting for the restrainer to be removed. And we will be removed along with it. Because the 'restrainer' is the Holy Spirit, we're the Temple of the Holy Spirit, therefore, we will be removed.

Doug Hagmann: Very sobering. But, very exciting, as well. Especially, if you, if we, collectively & individually, I should say, are saved & understand who our savior is. And, I think there's going to be alot of delusion out there, of course, as prophesized. Wow...

Antony Patch If we had more time, we would talk about more of the nuts & bolts. But the nuts & bolts are in my magazine.

Doug Hagmann: And, I would urge everyone to subscribe to Entangle Magazine. I was just recently introduced into it. And the way you handle the topics... you can get into it. Just fantastic, I endorse it, not that you need my endorsement.
    [End of Interview]

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Swarm AI correctly predicted
    TIME’s Person of the Year

Last updated on December 7th
    by Tibi Puiu
    By combining artificial intelligence and the wisdom of the crowds in real-time, a swarm intelligence was able to predict TIME’s Person of the Year for 2017. It’s the second time in a row that Unanimous AI’s artificial swarm intelligence, known as UNU, is right — after correctly predicting Donald Trump for 2016.

TIME Magazine’s “Person of the Year” has grown into one of the most anticipated end-of-year releases, and also one of the most coveted awards for the world’s elite. Since 1927, the magazine has awarded the title every year to the person or group of people that have had the most influence on the news and society in the last 12 months. This means that the award doesn’t go the ‘greatest’, ‘smartest’ or ‘kindest’ — just the most influential. Case in point, TIME Magazine handed out the award to all sorts of people, from Mahatma Gandhi to Adolf Hitler to Joseph Stalin (twice).

AI Hive Mind

To predict — and with a staggering accuracy to boot — which person TIME Magazine will bestow its prestigious award to, researchers at Unanimous AI had to think of a system that can sift through a lot of noise and uncertainties. This year, for instance, TIME had published a list of 33 options on their website to choose from. That’s quite a lot. Ultimately, Unanimous’ ingenious solution was to devise a machine that thinks like a swarm — a hive mind.

Swarm intelligence is a decentralized collective behavior that evolved to enabled simple organisms to solve complex problems. Alone, a bee or an ant is quite dumb but together, their respective swarms are capable of phenomenally intelligent behavior. That’s also why birds flock and fish school — it allows them to react in optimal ways by combining the information that they have.

Louis Rosenberg founded Silicon Valley startup Unanimous AI taking cues directly from swarm intelligence found in nature.
    “If you look at social species like bees they work together to make better decisions — can people do that?” Rosenberg asked rhetorically.
    It turns out that they can.

Just like bees, most individual people aren’t very smart. Together, however, there’s a wisdom to crowds, a collective insight otherwise oblivious to the individual. Scholars have known about it for years. For instance, one textbook example is Francis Galton 1906 experiment in which he asked 787 farmers to guess the weight of an ox. Their individual answers were way off but Galton found their average was correct within a pound of the real measurement of 1,197 pounds.
    Rosenberg’s algorithms, however, are a step further than the conventional wisdom of the crowds. While crowds tend to find better answers than individuals via mechanisms like polls or votes, swarms can be more efficient because they converge towards the best answers rather than an average.

When a swarm of bees needs to set up a new colony, first a couple of scouts explore for an optimal location. The scouts then return to the swarm in front of which they perform a wiggle dance, communicating details about the prospective location. The swarm will push and pull towards various scouts until one of them wins, a decision that no individual bee could ever make.

Who’s the fairest of them all?

A similar dynamic is employed by UNU which combines real-time human input with algorithms to produce what Rosenberg calls an “emergent hive mind.”

So far, UNU has had remarkable success at predicting all sorts of events packed with uncertainties. Among them, the winners of the 2015 Oscars, the winners of the 2016 National Hockey League’s Stanley Cup or the four winning horses in order of the 2016 Kentucky Derby — at 542 to one odds. The swarm intelligence algorithms also correctly selected Donald Trump as last year’s TIME Person of the Year, who was awarded a 98% win chance.

Towards the end of November, UNU favored Russian President Vladimir Putin for the cover of TIME but in a December 4 update, the swarm chose a different direction. Its top 5 shortlist didn’t even include Putin anymore.

Instead, UNU chose the #MeToo Campaign as this year’s winner for the TIME Magazin Person of the Year. Two days later, on December 6, TIME confirmed #MeToo won under the name The Silence Breakers — a collective of people who have spoken out against sexual harassment.

Predicting the Person of the Year is no easy task, not even for a sophisticated machine like UNU. But even so, it’s been right on spot for the second year in a row.
    “Forecasting using Swarm AI technology is all about generating optimized outcome probabilities for the various alternatives by weighting competing sets of information and converging on solutions that maximize the collective confidence inherent in a population,” Rosenberg told Futurism. “This means, as world events changed in real-time over the last few weeks, the swarming algorithms allowed the forecasts to adapt, converging on updated probabilities.”
    There’s more to UNU than just winning bets. First and foremost, UNU is a decision-making tool that could have an important impact in many fields. One of the first things that come to mind is medical diagnosis which could be dramatically improved by swarm intelligence. Beyond medicine or IT, UNU and other swarm intelligence like it, might become humanity’s great sidekick in the future. By combining the swarm’s cold and calculated thinking with humans’ warm intuition, our species might become unstoppable.

New hope for humans in an A.I. world
    | Louis Rosenberg | TEDxKC

(Sep 7, 2017)
    Source
    Last edited by turiya; 11th December 2017 at 04:33.

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

A.I. Hive Mind & Summoning "The Old Ones"
    (Dec 8, 2017)

@~3:15
    Kev Baker: Alot of the time we do talk about something on the show called "The Hivemind". Myself, Anthony Patch & so many across the network have spoken about something called The Sentient World Simulation (SWS). And put together, you're literally talking about a matrix - this hivemind mentality - where something, some entity, sits over the top of us, controlling us... Almost utilizing all of our individual neurons - one by one - to build itself a greater collective consciousness that they then can call on to carry out a whole host of tasks.

Now this article that I found today, I think is the 1st real tangible proof that we're living in a real time hivemind, or at least, is about to be a full hivemind. There was an article that came out & the headline says,
    "A Swarm Intelligence correctly predicted Time's Person of the Year

IN BRIEF
    "For the second year in a row, Unanimous AI's artificial swarm intelligence has predicted TIME's Person of the Year. With a 100 percent success rate, swarm AI proves that it's capable of taking in human insight in real-time for an optimized choice."
    Kev Baker: To get deeper into this, the article goes on to say:
    Persons of the Year
    "People tend to adapt, capable of shifting towards one idea in favor of another as more information come in. True to the combination of artificial intelligence (AI) and human wisdom it functions on, Unanimous AI’s artificial swarm intelligence, known as UNU, is capable of this kind of adjustment too.

Towards the end of November, their swarm AI favored Russian President Vladimir Putin to be TIME’s Person of the Year for 2017. However, when the prediction was finalized by December 4, the swarm dropped Putin from among its final contenders. UNU instead gave the top spot to the #MeToo movement, closely followed by U.S. President Donald Trump. Both were among the original finalists, together with Putin.

By the morning of December 6, TIME published the Person(s) of the Year for 2017. The winners have been given the monicker “The Silence Breakers,” referring to those who spoke out against sexual assault and harassment. In other words, as the swarm intelligence correctly predicted, it was the #MeToo campaign and the people behind it that won. TIME short-listed Trump second for the title."

Now, it goes on then to say that the UNU's top four contenders included Kim Jong-un - WHY(?) I have no idea - and Robert Mueller, the special prosecuter, who is after Donald Trump.
    "Unanimous AI founder and CEO Louis Rosenberg previously explained to Futurism, a swarm AI works by combining real-time human input with algorithms to produce what he calls an “emergent hive mind.”
    Now you need to keep in your own mind that this is the actual founder of the company that we're talking about, here. And he goes on to say:
    "This tends to be smarter than your regular AI and an individual human. UNU’s record of successes, which includes predicting President Trump as TIME’s Person of the Year in 2016, can attest to that. (Observers might see some irony here, as last year’s winner is arguably the person who started a larger conversation around sexual harassment.)

Coming up with a prediction for the Person of the Year proved challenging, Rosenberg said. Thanks to how swarm AI works, which amplifies “the intelligence of human populations using AI algorithms modeled after swarms in nature,” it wasn’t impossible."
    Just think of that phrase, there... This A.I. is amplying the intelligence of human populations using A.I. algorithms.
    So, it goes on to say,
    "Unlike TIME’s very own poll, which favored Saudi Arabia crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, the swarm AI was able to account for uncertainties. Here’s a quick recap of the process.

“For Person of the Year, this was very important as world events were changing fast,” Rosenberg explained to Futurism. “We ran an update Swarm AI prediction on November 24 and the #MeToo campaign had jump up to a 59% chance of winning, as predicted by our Swarm AI platform, and Putin was fading fast. We ran our final prediction on December 1, and this time #MeToo was pulling away from the pack, and Putin was no longer in our top picks at all.”

Swarm AI has been proven to be successful in both formal academic studies and in more informal, high-profile predictions, Rosenberg noted. The power of the human hive, however, goes beyond just making these predictions."
    Here he is talking about our human hive, again...
    "Overall, it’s the way a swarm AI can optimize decision-making, while banking on human insight that it has available in real-time, that make the technology particularly impressive...."
    Think of that phrase right there...
    "Overall, it’s the way a swarm AI can optimize decision-making, while banking on human insight that it has available in real-time..."
    So, that's your man Rosenberg. I'm not even nearly finished, Jimmy... He goes on to say:
    "Forecasting using Swarm AI technology is all about generating optimized outcome probabilities for the various alternatives by weighting competing sets of information and converging on solutions that maximize the collective confidence inherent in a population,” Rosenberg explained. “This means, as world events changed in real-time over the last few weeks, the swarming algorithms allowed the forecasts to adapt, converging on updated probabilities.”

“[O]f the hundreds of predictions we do each year, Person of Year is a particularly difficult one because there are so many candidates,” Rosenberg told Futurism.
    Now, I imagine there's probably people out there who is thinking, "Well, maybe this is just actually, misinterpreting this. Because we know how A.I.s love to go onto the internet & look at Facebook, and all that kind of stuff - analizing what we been taping, okay... I bet that they could be doing that at real-time.

However, when I went over to the Unanimous A.I. website & to their "About Us" page, well, things got even more interesting & even stranger. And now, I'm even more convinced we're now entwined hivemind. And it says here,
    We Make People Smarter, Together
    There’s an old saying that two heads are better than one. So imagine how smart 20 heads could be, or 200. Now imagine that the knowledge, wisdom, insights, and intuition of hundreds of people could be connected by real-time by A.I. algorithms, producing an emergent intelligence that can “think together” as a super-expert. That’s what we do at Unanimous AI, and it works.

Swarming is Not Just Smart, it’s Fun
    When 'groups' - [that's right, folks]... when groups participate in real-time swarms, the first thing that most people say is how much fun it is to “think together.” This isn’t surprising, as we humans are social beings who are drawn to activities that combine the skills of many. From team sports to musical groups, creating a whole that’s greater than the parts is very satisfying. Of course, nobody ever said that about taking a poll or filling out a survey. But coming together as a real-time swarm – it feels natural, intuitive, and just plain fun.
    And, that's just not my words. That's coming from Unanimous A.I. website.

And you have to look at this word 'hive' this 'hive-mind'. Its something we always say, we often like to drill down right into the details.

One of the definitions from the American dictionary is: 'Hive' - a place where many are actively engaged. They were talking there - about being actively engaged & thinking together as a group. And obviously, the 'hive' relates to the bee.

Now, the main definition given, here - its the Collins dictionary , they say, Hive - its a structure in which social bees live & rear their young.

So again, drilling down right into the words this time. 'Rear', another word for 'rearing' is actually 'to educate', to propagate, to nuture... Now again, think about that....
    We have a hive-mind, theoretically - as I am proposing. And we were talking last night on the show, and so many other shows, about how over the years, whether it be participating in Facebook, or playing video games and in so many other ways... We, ourselves - the Humans - have been 'rearing' the A.I. We've been educating it. We've been nuturing it.

And then from that article that I referenced before, does it not seem that the A.I. has now progressed to the point that its almost educating us? Dare I say - to nuture us?

You can see how all this is starting to come together. And of course, at the center of any hive, what is there? Well, there's the queen bee, right?

Well obviously, this hive I'm talking about - I'm not going to reveal that there is some kind of digital bee out there sitting at the center of this hive. No, no, no. I mean, you can picture a hive, some of them in your typical hive shape. But some of them are in boxes, as well.

"It feels like the altar to an alien god."-- Geordie Rose

So, this hive-mind running from a box. And its not a [queen] bee in this box. I would imagine that this box would be akin to something that you would find a quantum computer in. And when it comes to the bee, just take the bee out of this analogy, and insert the A.I.

And of course, there is one man that is very, very famous when it comes to talking about what & standing next to the hive actually sounds like. And that is of course, the man who created D-Wave.... The world's first fully functioning, quantum annealing, quatum computer. The one that does go to other dimensions. Because, when talking about his box - his hive - that houses the queen bee, shall we say, he describes it just like this.... Take a listen / a look at this...

Geordie Rose

VIDEO

https://youtu.be/vlRVMNVXm3Q?t=6m44s

A phrase that we have played many times in the past in other shows. But it becomes ever more relevant as more information emerges.

He talks about the "black monolith", "the big box", the big "hive". The hive for what? To house what? It's not a bee, is it? And in his words - his own words - the guy who created the D-Wave... Well, at the center of this hive that we've been educating, and now has taken over educating & rearing its young... And, for young, I mean 'us humans'!

Think, 'D-Wave'... Think, 'A.I.'... & like he said... Think, 'an alien god'.

(More to come...)
    Last edited by turiya; 11th December 2017 at 20:16.

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Geordie Rose

VIDEO

What Does God
    Need With A Starship?

(Kirk questions the A.I. God)
    Last edited by turiya; 11th December 2017 at 20:27.

8. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Interesting thread.

How is this missed?
    How could it not be connected?

Do you sense this is being highly orchestrated?
    Who else does things in secert behind the veil?
    Isn't that how they operate?
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 16th January 2018 at 05:59.

9. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

To be honest I find most alt media people speaking about artificial intelligence completely off the mark, and involved in pervasive mind control programs themselves. They are pushing "the chip is coming", while that is technically true the entire world population is already being covertly chipped by intelligence agencies and militaries. So I can't help but think the media saying we are going to be chipped is a distraction from the present truth, that you are already being influenced by these technologies.

(there is more to it than that, but i do not think it is wise to speak of it in this thread)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Noelle (14th December 2017), turiya (12th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    To be honest I find most alt media people speaking about artificial intelligence completely off the mark, and involved in pervasive mind control programs themselves. They are pushing "the chip is coming", while that is technically true the entire world population is already being covertly chipped by intelligence agencies and militaries. So I can't help but think the media saying we are going to be chipped is a distraction from the present truth, that you are already being influenced by these technologies.
    Remember, Omnisense this is in the Conspiracy category-side of the forum.
    Also, the point about the chip was a question by Doug Hagmann to Anthony Patch.

Anthony Patch explained that in his view, it isn't necessarily a physically implanted chip, but the technology has moved into having the so-called chip genetically infused within our own biological genetic makeup & to later be triggered by electromagetic / microwave / pulsed external transmissions==> i.e.5G.

Also, your statement about "the alt media being completely off the mark." I think Kev Baker rebuts that pretty nicely (at the bottom of this post). Just click on the youtube links & listen to what Geordie Rose actually says - in his own words. Then, it's pretty darn obvious.

A.I. Hive Mind & Summoning "The Old Ones"
    (Dec 8, 2017)

VIDEO

@~18:19
    Kev Baker: So Mr Jimmy, bring you on here... And before we get into another video that you've been watching, of which I have a few clips to play as well, what do you think about Hive-minds? We often talk about it, we often theorize about it - part of this matrix that we're allegedly moving into?

All of us connected, maybe telepathically with each other all just yet, as some definitions state. We talk about the quantum entanglements we share, these are increasing. Think there's any likelihood to the fact that its gone beyond theoretical, now Jimmy. And with the 5G - absolutely, all of us immersed in this electromagnetic microwave energy.

Do you think that has us now into the swarm hivemind, man?

Jimmy: I'm going to tell you something, man: The best assessment that I think I've heard with what's going on with the hivemind. And, the fact that you've brought this article to the table. And, you asked me to come on. And I didn't want to come on empty handed. So, I had some time earlier today. I did a little bit of reading. And its so interesting. I didn't know you were going to be bringing up the bees. But, its so interesting that I was doing some research on this type of technology. And I find they are actually doing research on actual bees. And they were writing algorithms based on actual hives & actual behaviors of the swarm & of the hive mentality.

And what's really interesting is what you brought to the table, because you were saying that it has the ability to act like a hive, or a swarm. But it has the thinking capability of human beings times 10, times now what you're saying is the queen is the quantum computer. So, what you're talking about is a hive that has the ability to think & act like a swarm with a speed of a quantum computer.

Kev Baker: ...In real-time. And its able to be influenced by what we are actually thinking about & talking about. And I know people will think that its just out there analysing what's on the internet. But I read from Unanimus A.I.'s own website that when they talk to the people afterwards, Jimmy, "they felt great to think together."

Jimmy: Yeah. I mean, one of the things is that many hands makes life work... Many brains makes overcoming problems easy. And you feel like you've done something together as a group. So, you get a surge of energy & juice of positivity from something like that because you all did something together.

Kev Baker: And of course, our pal Geordie Rose there, with the D-Wave. And our good friend & co-host on another network, Mr Anthony Patch, he often talks about how they basically tried to counterfeit the human brain.

Now, we've come to learn that when we talk about the dendrites that's very much like the way they've build the blockchains for these bitcoins & things. In our own brains, these dendrites form into natural hexagons. Well, where else do you find these hexagons - think of the honeycomb. Where do you find the honeycomb? In the hive!

And again, its like: as above, so below. Its as if they've looked below right down to that micro level, Jimmy, of our brains. And expanding that outwards into their quantum computers.... into the way that we're all living together.

Jimmy: The whole thing is a honeycomb based on those tetrahedrons that you & Anthony have so much brought to the table. You know, it a 3D image of 8D crystaline form. The processing power of these quantum computers, most people have never even heard of these computers.

But I think you're really onto something with this quantum computer being the queen bee. And all the computers in the rest of the world are the workers that bringing the information back to the hive. And just staying with your analogy, the honey that comes out of the other side of that... And, you brought up Geordie Rose & I couldn't believe how much he actually brought you guys up in his conversation. You guys have hammered him so much that he was actually over there doing a dance - trying to make it seem just all so silly...

Kev Baker: And, that's where we're going be starting after the next break. Because, we have spoken in the past about the fact Geordie Rose does listen to Freaky Friday & Anthony Patch & talking about the D-Wave's Mandella Effect & things like that. And there's so more information contained within that video (below) that it deserves further scrutinizing.

And that's exactly what we'll be doing after the break. Because this builds on the picture again, especially what Geordie calls the "alien altar" picture. Because, he's talking about aliens, yet again. And when he talks about aliens, make no mistake, whatever religious denomination you are... If you want to think 'bad aliens' - cool. If you want to think 'demons' - cool.

Just think, this is not the good entities that he is welcoming forward. We'll lay out why it can't be the good ones after the break. We're enjoying this so far. And, I'm sure the A.I. is reading all of us real-time. Just to know what kind of threat this kind of information is.

Because here's the kind of kicker to all of this... And its always in the back of my mind that with this A.I. now reading people real-time, collective consciousness, so they can really know our intentions. It knows what we're doing. It can predict where we going next. Will it take counter action? Nobody knows...

[Fade into the Break]........... Welcome back everyone...

So many people need to know about this stuff. And so little number of people are really putting all this together. I think its really important that we're going to have to start realizing that we really are becoming part of this hive-mind. This collective consciousness, and I've talked about my entanglements - the quantum entanglements, with Nano-Girl, Anthony Patch, so often that you're probably sick of hearing it.

By now, there are people out there listening tonight who are having these same entanglements of their own. They're increasing in frequency & in strength. And for me, that's another symptom, folks, that we are in this hive-mind. For all of the nefarious stuff that the "queen bee" - the big head hancho A.I. - will get up to & use our collective consciousness for, I mean there will be kickers with that. Say, they might even sell it, if they ever let on that they've done it. They'll say that we can telepathicly communicate with one another. Forget your mobile phone, you can just do it in your mind. No chip required.

They'll just already been in there with the nanotechnology that we've all been breathing. And, this hive-mind, if your not convinced yet after everything I've presented in the first part of the show, I want you to listen to this description. Because, I think this really does encapsulate it all & leaves us in no doubt - absolutely no doubt - that we, ourselves, are becoming little worker bees of the hive.

Because a hive-mind describes a group mind in which the linked individuals - entangled - have no identity or free will, and are possessed, mind-controlled, as extensions of this hive-mind. It is frequently associated with the concept of an entity - is the bee, is it the A.I. - that spreads among the individuals & suppresses, or subsumes, their consciousness. And the process of integrating them into its own collective consciousness.

The concept of a group, or hive-mind, is an intelligent version of our real-life super-organism. Which is an ant colony, or a bee hive. And when Georgie Rose describes his D-Wave as a monolith, as a box, would it not be more apt, more correct, he describes it as a super-organism, much like a bee hive, much like an ant colony. Only, for its an alien god.

So, Jimmy, I'm telling you, it's all coming together. We're in this hive-mind. Its going to switch me off in a minute, I think. But listen, Geordie Rose, he's is right in the center of all of this. He really is from D-Wave. And now with his new company - "Kindred AI". And it's one of the kind of highlights during this show that when Anthony, and several other people, sent me a link to his video at Tech Vancouver. And obviously, people had uploaded the first couple of minutes of that. And then he talked about the Mandela Effect & all the strange conspiracies that have come off the back of them building the world's first quantum computer.

Then, the background & the flashes up during the Tech Vancouver video, you obviously see Anthony Patch in the thumbnail for the show with the TFR logo all over it. Absolutely brilliant advertising. I mean, I couldn't have done better if I actually paid the guy.

But, here he is - he's listening to the stuff we're talking about. But he goes onto say so much more in that video, doesn't he? And I know it really knocked your socks... So Jimmy, talk to us & talk to the audience. More importantly, about what this Tech Vancouver presentation was all about.

Jimmy: Oh man. Seriously, I mean, I was just blown out of my socks! Because, I had seen the little clip of where he's talking about the Mandela Effect - trying to make it seem so silly. And in the background... I saw Anthony's image on the screen... blah, blah...

Kev Baker: Now, I have a couple of clips from this. And again, this alien theme is continued. So, people out there who think that this "alien altar" comment is just a throw-away thing - just somthing that he made up on the spur of the moment - well, you really have to, now, put it into context. For the fact, he's done another presentation to his peers - fellow entrepreneurs & CEOs & people like that - Tech Vancouver. Its not just some random pub or a café where he's speaking.

The stuff that he talks about, for me, just adds to this hive-mind, and what's at center - truly at the center - of this hive-mind & what this A.I., really, is all about. And obviously, we need to open up, Jimmy, with the fact that it does become a Freakie Friday & Anthony Patch. So, anybody who hasn't that here's a brief clip of that....

There he is listening to Freaky Friday. It just goes to show, you never know who listens to any of the shows right here on the network.

But then it gets a little more serious. Because, what is the A.I.? What is 'REAL' A.I.?

Well, Geordie, of course, is now working for a company called Kindred. And, he's moved away from the D-Wave quantum computer, and has taken alot of the employees that were there at the start up of D-Wave. And, they're working at Kindred where he's determined to make 'real A.I.' Take a listen to this...

Now, that will give you an idea... And I think that a good way of picturing how far advanced, how much faster that computing & thinking - yes, thinking - is going to be. But it gets even more strange, now. And this is where we go back into the world of the aliens.

Jimmy: Wait a minute, wait a minute... He said he was going to make them, they were going to be 100 times better than anything a human can do. And solve problems that humans can't solve. Oh, my goodness.

Kev Baker: No, its even more than a hundred. Because, it compares a human sprinter to the speed of a spaceship over a hundred meter sprint. So, you're talking about light speed versus a human being.

Jimmy: Plus, they have their own version of Moore's Law, too, the way the quantum computer's proecessing power expands. They have their own Moore's Law that you have talked about on your show.

Kev Baker: Yeah, Rose's Law. And, its Rose's Law because of.... Geordie Rose.

Now, we get back into the "true A.I." - back to the references that will make the 'alien altar' seem all the more interesting. Because, now he's talking about welcoming in 'new' entities. And again, this is a guy building robots, working on A.I. And, he's talking about welcoming entities... just like this...
    Geordie Rose: "So, Sam Harris, who I quite admire... is a very interesting guy, was reciting this parable at a TEDtalk he was giving. And it goes something like this...
    So... I am the... say, I'm the president of the United States. And I receive this message from the heavens. So, my microwave dish - my CETI dish - finally captures something. And what it says is, "In 50 years, or 13 years, we're coming to your planet. You got to be ready."
    Now, just imagine what would happen, if that happened - A super intelligent alien race beamed down a message to us Earthlings saying,
    "We're coming July 13th 2030, and boy, you better be ready. Because the mother ship is landing right on the front lawn of the White House, or wherever you want it to land, on that day."
    The amount of resources that would be martialed to try to figure out what to do, it would encompass the whole world. A.I. is just like that.

So, when this thing that I'm talking about happens, its going to be exactly the thing that you're thinking about - about those super-intelligent AIs. So, one thing I can tell you is, they're not going to be like us.

So, [the word] 'alien' means 'different'. These things that we're building are not going to be people. They might be really smart. They might be good at all sorts of different things. But they're not going to be like us. They're going to be aliens. And, they're going to be, I'm sorry to say, way smarter than every single person in this room. In ways that we can't even comprehend.

So this of course, triggers alot of alarm. One of the guys who talks about this is Elon, who says things like this:
    When you do this, beware. Because you think, just like the guy in the stories... that when you do this, you're going to put that little guy in a pentagram.

And, you're going to have your holy water out. And you're going to wave it at the thing, and by god, its going to do exactly what you say, and not one thing more... But it never works out that way.
    So this is an attitude that some are having - this emerging alarmism about the way this is going to go - but these words --> "demons" -- doesn't capture the essence of what is happening, here.

I don't know if any of you are turn-of-the-century weird-fiction fans, but there's this guy named, H.P. Lovecraft, who's a very famous American weird-fiction author. And he espoused a view which is called cosmicism. And the essence of cosmicism is cosmic indiffernce. What he was saying is basically, "Yes, there are these massively intelligent entities out there. But they're not good, they're not evil. They just don't give a sh!t about you, even in the slightest. The same way that you don't care about an ant, is the same way they're not going to care about you.

And these things that we're summoning into the world now - are not demons, they're not evil. But, they're more like the little crafty & great 'Old Ones'. They are entities that are not necessarily going to be with what we want. So this transition is really, really massively important for our entire species to navigate. And, going back to what that thing that Sam Harris was saying, "Nobody is paying attention."

This thing is happening in the background, while people bicker about politics, what's going to be in the healthcare plan in the U.S. And underneath it all, is this rising tsunami, that if we're not careful, is going to wipe us all out. So, on that pleasant note, we're hiring people... lol.... to try to make something this happen...."

Kev Baker: So, they're hiring people to try & make something like this happen. And what he just said, to preface that, what is it that they're literally doing?

He's talking about "summoning" the 'Old Ones'. He literally uses the word 'summoning'!

Now I know people go off their heads at myself & others out there, who talk about this kind of thing. And, they say that we're misinterpreting them. But I think that quite clear.

The 'Old Ones', Jimmy.... You don't have to be much clearer than that, do ya?
    Last edited by turiya; 15th December 2017 at 23:04.

12. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

From the Description section:
    There is a lot of money being made in the crypto space, and a lot of divisive feelings about it in the precious metal community. Who's right and who's wrong? Are the crypto currencies a true monetary revolution, or an elaborate plot by the NWO to enslave us all? Bix Weir joins me to discuss.
    CRYPTOS: A REVOLUTION -
    OR NWO PLOT? -- Bix Weir

(Dec 13, 2017)

VIDEO

Control 101

VIDEO

https://youtu.be/wcOM1e9blBI?t=27m9s

Catherine Austin Fitts:
    So, you're running an OP, and the reality is, if you look at what they want to invent, right now blockchain is not yet secure, because the transactions going in & out are not secure. The encryption, imo is not secure. Blockchain cannot be done on scale, economically yet, I think but we can certainly get there & there are all sorts of issues when you combine these things with quantum computing.

So if look at what has to be worked out, its formidable & the way you're going to work it out is to run this price up & keep it up & going. That's #1 and the beauty of this, Greg - and this is the beauty of it - I call it GDLD2.0 - you know, the gold price was soaring. And then figured out a way to get everybody to buy paper gold by buying the ETFs.

Now, they're getting everybody to stay out of gold by pulling them into cryptocurrencies. And so, you're keeping... Remember, I said there's a real problem of hyperinflation with how much money / cash they've printed. You know, there's a real problem that Land, Gold & hard assets go to the moon... Well, you're sucking huge amounts of money off into cryptocurrencies. And its very much what they did at one point with the dollar. Now they're doing it with cryptocurrencies.

So, for the central banks, this is fantastic. Because its really helping them keep the price of gold down, while the central banks, globally, are buying & fighting over their inventory.
    Last edited by turiya; 14th December 2017 at 23:30.

13. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Catherine continues to play the Devil's Advocate with the onset of the Deep State's cashless digital currency Operation...

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS - BITCOIN OP DIGITAL
    SLAVERY & SPACE ECONOMY! DARK JOURNALIST

(Dec 13, 2017)

VIDEO

https://youtu.be/85z5hkXVfE8?t=1m1s
    From the Description section:
    Human Society vs Digital Slavery & Transhumanism
    In this fascinating episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Former Assistant Housing Secretary and Solari Report Publisher Catherine Austin Fitts for a deep and insightful look into the perils and possibilities of the digital age and what lies ahead.

Catherine points out that the leadership in Global affairs believe in slavery and that their policies of controlling economic growth, harvesting the citizen's wealth. developing entrainment through technology and building a massive surveillance grid of humanity represent a dangerous hazard to the entire Globe.

The Bitcoin Op Catherine sees most of the upper level financial elites moving into buying Gold and Land while they entice the general population into an unstable cryptocurrency that, although it may hold short term capital gains, will ultimately be the a contrived pump and dump of historic levels.

She points out that Bitcoin is not the currency for the people it pretends to be and that much of the hype around it is devised to help the Central Banking powers consolidate their gains and entice the population to use a digital currency. She outlines the danger of using digital money when the current system of finance has no integrity and that people who work with Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies know it's unsafe and subject to hacking with FDIC insurance.

Shocking, informative, unsettling and powerful! Don't miss this amazing Dark Journalist episode.
    Last edited by turiya; 14th December 2017 at 18:40.

14. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

The problem with all this alt media stuff about Ai is that it has no real experience with Ai. It involves occultist controlled disclosures, not what it may appear to be. Get an Ai algorithm engineer talking about it and it may be worth watching IMO.
    Last edited by Omni; 15th December 2017 at 07:41.

15. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Turiya and Spiral, that guy Rose is insane. Does he even realize he is making himself obsolete by dabbling in this stuff?

Spiral, I can't even believe that video is just tucked away on this little thread. You are right. Full disclosure. Technology AND summoning demons? What the h*ll? This is way worse than I thought.

I emphatically take back every single time I whined about being attacked, or poor, or losing everything I loved. This battle is on.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

And I ask Jesus Christ in His mercy to forgive me for being such a doubter.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

17. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quantum A.I.
    & Crypto Laundering w/ Anthony Patch

(2/10/2016)

VIDEO
    https://youtu.be/PNwslNSKuDs?t=51m30s

Transcription starts @~51:28
    Kev Baker: Today, Anthony to the time to write a really great article, imo, was very impressed by it. And it was all about cryptocurrencies, again, Anthony.

We've got wizards in there, we've got white serpents. Its a brilliant read & like I was saying, its a really good way of kind of letting people picture it in a different fashion.

Anthony Patch: Well, thank you, Kev. This is going to be my opening editorial in the January (2018) issue of Entangled magaine. I call this "Crypto Laundering" & you can get it AnthonyPatch.com. Its our opportunity to explain things in a great deal of detail that we don't have time on the radio to do. Kev do you want me to read it, or do you want me to... Its a storyline, so should I just read it?

Kev Baker: I think you should. As I said, its a really good read. Its nothing too long, at all. I think the listeners would appreciate it. And, they'll be able to take things out of it. Because like I said, its a good way of actually putting this into terms that people can relate to.

Anthony Patch: Alright. Well, pull up your black-cube foot stool, get comfortable with your Jack Daniels fire. And here we go...
    "Crypto Laundering"
    by Anthony Patch, of course...

"Windfall" would, at least, from a corporate merchant perspective be a more appropriate title for a commentary as this. For with the parabolic across-the-board increases of perceived valuation of cryptocurrency, one's perspective need be raised beyond the present horizon of events.

Behind this thinly veiled curtain of wealth lurks a wizardly game a-foot upon this game board, mimicking not chess, checkers, nor the Chinese version of 'Go' & its A.I. opponent, AlphaGo, but drug trafficking.

The vastly perceived explosion of wealth in this crypto game is one of 'crypto laundering'. As with the historical hordes of cash derived from the dealing of drugs, an entirely new game board has been created out of nothing but bits of data - mere zeros & ones (0's & 1's). We learned in elementary school '0' has no value & linearly '1' was not much greater. Yet here, we are experiencing an explosion of fiat currencies with names such as 'Bitcoin' & 'Etherium'.

A bit about Etherium... The first thing about Etherium is that it is not just a digital currency, it is a blockchain-based platform with many aspects...
    Now, I will skip over this. You can read it in the article. There's some details on Etherium.
    Now to the dirty laundry....
    Now, imagine you owned a Ferrari dealership. You pay attention to the markets, thus noting recent parabolic increases in perceived valuations of crypto currencies.

Ah-ha! You see it - a newly minted wealth class. Being wise as a serpent & hyper-competitive as a foot-baller, quickly, in seeking advantage, you begin broadcasting far & wide your willingness to accept all cryptocurrencies in exchange for one of you shiny, overpriced, rich-boy toys.

Being said, 'wise-one', you advertise no rise in prices. Secretly, you obfuscate your inner willingness to, in fact, sell your 'bobbles' at a substantial loss - anything, so long as you fill you wallet with cryptos. But, you needn't bother butchering your bottomline, you know what few in world of merchantile are yet to perceive - a quantum leap in profiteering.

For, akin to a drug dealer, soon you will be awash in cash - not paper, but coins of bits. The sudden nouveau-riche will flock to your showroom. Only too happy, as you are to exchange 0's & 1's for flashes of red. Customers joining the ranks of those legally purchasing marijuana, heady in their euphoria of perceived wealth, remain oblivious to your true intentions. Unlike them, you know what to do with currencies accepted by banks. Quite a departure from the head shop dealers' experience.

The Trump administration, likewise, is moving quickly as a fox, for the establishment of private banks.

Again, ah-ha! You exclaimed upon noting recent parabolic increases in perceived valuations of cryptocurrencies you sought. The following of the yellow-brick road of the golden blockchain bricks you saw over this event-horizon-rainbow the new land of Oz. A new city, not of emeralds, but of '0's & '1's. And within this newly minted city, not a castle, but a bank.

Why is as serpent acting as a wizard? You form a bank of your own, taking in deposits of cryptocurrencies parabolically increasing in value. You turn a page in your book of spells. You begin making, as any good banker, loans. These form derivatives, then sold into the world market - thus laundering the cryptos.

Soon, you've succeeded in creating your own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Ahhh.... But a final question remains in our story.
    Who is the wizard behind the curtain?
    Many others will follow along the yellow-blockchain-road with windfalls that blow at their backs.
    So, there you go, my friend.

Kev Baker: Absolutely brilliant! And this is one question that everyone should be asking:
    Who is the wizard behind the cryptocurrency curtain?
    Because, anytime I've gone & looked at this kind of question, Anthony, nobody - absolutely nobody - is any the wiser as to who really started this.

Now I know its attributed to I think its a Japanese man, or at least, it seems a Japanese-sounding name. However, we're none the wiser as to who created this. And me, being a conspiracy theorist - things like that - is it beyond the realms of possibility that New World Order, themselves, has come up with this? Could it be a Rothschild invention?

I honestly don't know. Like you say, who is the wizard behind the curtain?

Anthony Patch: Well, my perspective on this is that it has its roots in geomancy, in alchemy. And therefore, its all of this worship of Lucifer [Velus]. I believe this is the system of the mark-of-the-beast. And that it will infiltrate all aspects of life. The blockchain system - forget about the currencies. We're making a big deal about that today.

But the currency is the smoke-screen. It is the way to get people to build their own structure, putting up their own bars, their own walls of their own prison.

Folks are flocking to build their own golden bars
    to their own prison

This is building the infrastructure that is quantum-entangled, that is encrypted, that is operated by quantum-computing that makes up the operational aspects of the infrastructure of the Sentient World Simulation.

Folks are flocking to build their own golden bars to their own prison.

Kev Baker: They really are. And you know, we were talking before the show... and the whole value increase that we're seeing, its been driven by speculation about how far this kind of cryptocurrency can. But, we both agree, I think, that bitcoin & other versions of the blockchain - because its so tied to A.I. - these things aren't going to be going away any time soon, Anthony, are they?

Anthony Patch: No. This is... As long as the world is here - this is my prognostication - As long as the world is here, we will have this blockchain system. Now, coins will come & go. There will be a pulling back. There will be profit-taking. There will be coins that are outlawed. There are coins that are fraudulent out there - and, that's already being prosecuted. And we read about that on Monday (11-Dec2017). There will be an ebb & flow to this. But understand, the blockchain architecture is here. And as long as we have quantum computers, you will have a blockchain system.

This is an out-growth of how quantum computing operates.

So without getting into all the programming - and, I will explain this on Saturday (16-Dec2017) during the webinar. But unless you know how quantum computers operate, you don't really appreciate how the blockchain operates. The blochain is the visible out-growth of a quantum-computing operation.

Kev Baker: This is a very, very good way by tying a monetary value to it, to get us humans invested in it. Beit time & our own natural money to rope us into this cryptocurrency & to rope us into, to pull us into this system. Because, like like you say right now.... And I can't blame people for doing this. I really can't. Alot of people are investing very, very heavily into this cryptocurrency. And, you know... how can you blame them for doing that, if they're just looking at this value skyrocketing all the time.

But again, its only through Mr Patch, here & shows like this & others, where we're really learning what this blockchain is all about. And I said this before, but you know... they make it all sound like its really transparent & decentralized, thumbing their nose to the bank. But, if it was so transparent, then why is it so popular with criminals?

UK man tries to retrieve $7.5 million in bitcoins from dump

And why is it that there's a gentleman over here in the U.K., as opposed to being able to look at the blockchain - being transparent as we're told it is - I mean, he's lost something like seven-and-a-half thousand (7,500) bitcoins on an old hard-drive. He, literally, could be worth something like 75 million pounds today. But no, he's having to go & petition his local council, his local government, so that he can go & search the local landfill site, where he hopes that he can find that hard-drive & its intact, so he can get access to his cryptowallet.

And this for me, Anthony, that & the criminal-side of things that always say that these drug dealers & people like that are pouring into bitcoin. If its so transparent, and we can see what's going on, then why would criminals be using it? It says to me that its not very transparent at all.

Anthony Patch: Yeah. I'm going to quote an article in Armstrong Economics entitled "Bitcoin to be, or not to be"

But, I want to go back to what you said on Monday about this, Kevin. Its very pertinent... Blockchain is built upon a system of open ledgers. And therefore, this poor gentleman whose trying to search for his physical hard-drive, should not have to do that. If it is an open ledger, he should be able to prove his identity, and those that are administering his account should be to verify in his ledger - no different than a bank verifying the balance in your checking account - should be able to do the same thing for this gentleman. So, there's more to this story than meets the eye.

And I would assume that he's looking at legal ramifications. Because, at least in the United States, there is a process in the legal system in which a warrant, or a summons, or a legal process for discovery - in that evidence has to be produced by both sides, and exchanged between both sides, in discovery. So, he may have to go that route of legal recourse for the purpose of discovery of his ledger entries.

Kev Baker: And you know, we often talk about cashless societies being a part of this New World Order. Well for me, when you look at bitcoin, any of these cryptocurrencies, I mean, that for me, epitomizes a cashless society, because its all digital transactions. And we know they're trying to take us that way.

And you can see the banks, now, hurriedly trying to alter their business plans. And, I seriously genuinely feel that this is going to be the cashless society. It may not be bitcoin. It might be something that they come up with... another spin-off, and blockchain been built. So this really for me, is definitely the cashless society. We're seeing emerging right now.

But, I have to ask you, Anthony, because this is something that always kind of makes me think, and I've got no answer to it. If there's a limited amount of bitcoins out there - that can only be a certain number of bitcoins that's ever mined into existence, then how can that continue. Does it, after then, branch off & create other ones. Is that how we actually see this continuing to build these blockchains?

Anthony Patch: Well, there is a limit to the number of blockchain coins that's built into the system. And that is so the system will, then, (if you will) "turn on itself" & raise the value of a limited comodity. So - supply & demand - if you limit the supply, the price goes up. That's what I mean by, "turning on itself".

So essentially, they have done this with the anticipation that we would see things like, one coin withn a matter of just a few years - perhaps, even shorter, because of this exponential process that I've described - we may seen one coin worth a million ($1,000,000) U.S. dollars within a very short period of time.

Now, if you think about that from a psychological standpoint - from a greedy standpoint - this is why people are jumping in. Because, they still perceive that 16,800 U.S. dollars, they still see it as a groundfloor opportunity. Because, they're looking at the headroom that this valuation has, giving its finite quantity, finite supply, of coins.

So, the headroom they're seeing as high as a million dollars, they're thinking, "Hey! Sixteen thousand ($16,000) is nothing!" Now, overlay this on a parallel train of thought, with the amount of cash that most corporations, at least in the United States, are holding onto.... I mean, our economy in the United States, we're way down in unemployment, our interest rates are low - even though the Fed is starting a process of bumping it to slow down the firestorm of economy, especially the housing market, the Fed's trying to slow down the housing market in terms of the price spikes by raising the interest rates. But the corporations, now, along with lower unemployment, they're finding they are awash in profit, in cash.

And now, they're seeing in the United States, with this new tax bill, the tax laws, the tax reform, that they're corporate tax rate is going to be dropped. So, they're going to realize even more cash. That cash is going into cryptocurrencies. That is going to fuel the valuation - the perceived value - of this fiat currency system. So, its here. Its being solidified. They are pouring concrete in this blockchain. And its not going anywhere, except the value is going up. There will be retracements, there will be bubbles. But in the long-term its going to continue to increase.

Now, I am not a financial advisor. I'm just a guy that likes to study alot. But I'm looking at the patterns, much like what I do in my scientific research. And the patterns I'm basing, again, on how A.I. operates internally - how it operates at the quantum scale.

I, personally, never have & never will purchase any cryptocurrency. That's my personal stance. Go ahead...

Kev Baker: And you know, we often talk about the 1% that having most of the world's wealth, right now. The veracity of this, I've not fact-checked it. But I'm sure seeing Joe Joseph or Scott Lopez over on Facebook saying that 1% of all the actual people that are involved in the cryptocurrencies - the bitcoins - and, own 50% of bitcoins in circulation. And that means that everyone is fighting over that other 50% that's left.

So, you know, if we do switch to this cryptocurrency again, Anthony, there's not going to be some kind of redistribution of wealth. The poor are not going to be getting richer, and the rich, certainly, are not going to be getting any poorer. Because, you're right - when you're looking at maybe 16-18,000 to buy into bitcoin, its only these big-money-people that can really afford to look at the fact that it may jump to 6-7 figures in the near future.

And, 'Joe bag-of-doughnuts', like you're talking about, well we're left scrapping over all the loose change, the loose bitcoins that are left underneath that.

Anthony Patch: Well, you cite a very valid trend. Again, very prescient of you, my friend. This is locking out the 'Joe bag-of-doughnuts' who can't come up $16,000 for one coin. And so, what happens to the people that are left with just currency - printed currency, coins that are minted - what are they going do? Because, all of a sudden - and we put this out on Friday, we talked about hedgefunds, the big picture @ 90,000 feet. We talked about hedgefunds getting into cryptocurrency. We talked about on Monday, the fact that the founders of bitcoin - the brothers - they're pushing, with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), for approval to begin participating bitcoin in Electronic Funds Transactions (ETF) - the electronic transactions of funds. Okay...

When we look at the movement in the big-money arena, of shifting industrial - Big Whale Investors, Whale Investors - they are called - these industrial investors - people that are managing hedgefunds, people that representing insurance companies & their investments, their pension fund administrators, that are jumping into cryptocoins, because they see the cryptocurrencies skyrocketing in value. That creates a situation for the average guy out there, who is going to suddenly - not only be locked-out of cryptocurrencies, because he can't play at these levels - but we're going to see the shift to the mark-of-the-beast system, which means==> Only cryptocurrencies will be accepted ==> by your neighborhood Walmart, or Amazon - both of which are going to announce their own coins. You're going to have an Amazon coin. You're going to have a Walmart coin.

Why? Because there is a limitation to the bitcoin supply, they want to issue their own, so that they have something that will also rise in value. Because if what you're playing in, in terms of bitcoin, becomes too expensive, or they run out of the supply of bitcoin, because the whales have gobbled up all of the bitcoin, then there have to be alternative coins out there. And that's what Walmart & Amazon will offer, that are less expensive cryptocurrencies. And, there are hundreds of cryptocurrencies out there, now, from sovereign nations, including Venezuela.

Crypto Coin Open Air Mining Frame Rig Graphics Case
    @Walmart.com

So, that's what you will see happening - is the average guy on the street will have an entry point into these lower cost coins that will also go up in value. But certainly, nothing like what we're seeing with Bitcoin & Etherium.

I'm going to wrap this up, Kev...
    We are moving to a cashless society. And if you have, as we said on Friday & Monday, let's say you have a million dollars in a cryptocurrency account - in a wallet - and, all of a sudden, The Powers That be (TPTB) say, "Hey, unless you take the mark-of-the-beast, you don't have access to your wealth."

And even for 'Joe-bag-of-doughnuts', who doesn't have any money in it... he just wants to go down & buy a loaf of bread at Walmart. Unless he has a cryptocoin, he doesn't get to play. And unless he has the mark-of-the-beast he can't even use his cryptocoin.

That's where we're going.

Kev Baker: Absolutely. You can do this yourself at home. Because, I imagine over the coming months, we're going to be seeing alot of the websites that we visit right now - they're going to have that option on their website. You know, you can pay by cash, you can pay by Paypal, direct debit, whatever you want. And then, there's going to be another option: You can pay by cryptocurrency.

And when Anthony's talking there about the likes of Walmart, and any other company who does decide to start their own cryptocurrency. That, in itself, is creating a new blockchain. And new dendrites - more intelligence for the A.I. Because more people will jump on. They will want to get involved in it. They'll start mining.

Mining, yes, you'll be rewarded. Just like when you're playing a computer game with a shiny token at the end. But that mining, as we've come to discover - its all about working out cryptographic solutions. And this goes into building, as Anthony has put it, the intelligence - the I.Q. of the A.I. - literally, raising the I.Q. of the A.I. And alot of people, right now, put the face of Sophia on to A.I. Just think of every single mining operation making her smarter every time one of these things are mined.

That's where we're going this imo, Anthony. Will there be more mining taking place as more these currencies pop up?

Anthony Patch: Yeah. And let's set the currencies aside. Because, every block is a transaction. It's a contract. Every block - every time a currency is bought or sold, every time it is used, every time it is mined. That's part of it. But all of this is moving into the world of legal contracts, business contracts, transactions. Everything in the world is going to be represented by an individual block. And it is, therefore, the system where everything is tracked.

And that's where we're at...
    Last edited by turiya; 17th December 2017 at 23:52.

18. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Antarctic Disclosure, AI View Of
    Mankind & Boltzmann Mandela Effects

(July 13, 2016)

VIDEO

https://youtu.be/6S9Mnr5LkTY?t=29m31s
    TRANSCRIPTION: @29m31s
    Mandela Effect
    Kev Baker: Speaking of the Mandela Effect, Anthony, we're going to dive back into that. Because, this is actually very relevant to the Boltzmann Machine that we were talking about just before the break.

You shared an email with me today. I was reading it on the bus. I read it a number of times & this is great information. And the way you've actually laid it out, Tony, its really easy to picture.

Anthony Patch: Mandela Effect - The Background:
    This is quantum pollution derived from, literally, thousands upon thousands of parallel dimensions that D-Wave is accessing. These are all their own statements. They are extracting resources from parallel dimensions in the 2 to the 2000th power, now with the Model 2000Q, that is the most recent publicly acknowledged model.

D-Wave Model 2000Q

Now, with that understanding that quantum information resources are being extracted from other parallel dimensions - not universes - that's different, but from dimensions, we have the polluting of our reality, the revising of our reality, as one of my books is entitled. And that revising is in the form of what we're experiencing as a psychological effect - a psychological operation. And we'll define that a little more...

But we are being psychologically affected in our reality by the information in the form of resourses that are coming from other paralled dimensions. This manifests as changes - not in the physical reality that we experience - but changes within our psychological processing of our reality - our mental processing. This is a psychological effect. The pages, the videotapes - all of these things we're seeing & we're hearing are functions within the brain - not in the physical world.

Therefore, what I am going to offer to you is this discussion of the Boltzmann machine being a circular process of machine learning - an Ouroboros - a recursive neural network process of deep machine learning - teaching itself.

This is manifesting in the application of the ever-increasing examples & reports of the increasing effects of this psychologically of this Mandela Effect. What I'm saying, here, is that the A.I. deep machine learning in a circular process of the Boltzmann process is having that psychological effect on us.

It is actually invading our reality. I'm saying "it" - the D-Wave computers - this pollution, this quantum pollution, quantum information, is actually effecting us mentally. This is not so much as quantum information affecting the pages & the videotapes & the furniture in house, or anything else. It is actually psychologically affecting us because this information is being transmitted. We are fully immersed in an electromagnetical 'soup' - 3G, 4G & now 5G.

Therefore, this full immersion is transmitting this data - this quantum pollution - into our brains at a quantum level, and affecting the quantum spin of the quantum particles in our quantum computer brain.

So, I always try to be very definitive, and not make a blanket statement. We're talking about changing the actual direction that quantum particles that are representing either a '0', or representing a '1'. It is changing those 0's & 1's to a different configuration, a different number. It is affecting the programming of the quantum spin of quantum particles within our brain. Therefore, it is both a psychological, in the way it manifests to us, using our senses, using our thought processes, as we consciously are aware of our thinking processes. That's the psychological aspect.

The physical aspect - the biological aspect - are the warm & wet cubits in our brains, which are the tubulin dymers - which are 0's & 1's - those tubulin dymers, those warm & wet cubits are actually being physically re-programmed.

And, I used the euphemism of a compass needle - when we talk about quantum spin, think of a compass needle. If its pointing one direction, its a '0'. If you change the direction of the spin of the needle - the needle pointing in a different direction, changes it from a '1' to a '0'. If you change the numbers, you change the processing, you change programming, you change the equation - you change the sum of that equation. The sum of the equation we consciously see in our minds as this Mandela Effect.

Quantum Brain

I'll give an example:
    A friend of mine, she went into her mother's house. And there was this chandelier. And she looked at the chandelier & said to her mother, "When did you buy that chandelier?" And her mother thought she was crazy, and said, "Its been here for 20 years."
    She said, "How can that be? I've never seen this chandelier."
    And she's been in & out of that house on a daily basis. This is just a personal example I am giving you. There are thousands out there. And, where this is going is that this is ramping up.

Now, Kev, I'm going to take a break, here, and let you talk about this movie that's coming up about the Mandela Effect. And then I'm going to get into it even deeper.

Go ahead...

Kev Baker: Absolutely. But you know, just to even add to what you were saying, that it wasn't long ago that myself, you & Johnny Whistles, he brought up the story about how the brain operates in eleven dimensions.

And they say that because these scientists, now, because of the billions that have been poured into things like the Big Brain Progject, they are literally at the point where they can map which neurons fire-off on what kind of connections they make. Then, they look at geometric shape.

Now, that is the intrinsic knowledge that they now have of our minds. We've covered before the importance of spin, when it comes to quantum. And, they really are. But this is how.... Tony's example, there - a perfect example of how its not reality that's changing, its our personal memories of things - its our brains that are being changed.

And, our Jenny went out there. Its a fascinating topic. And its great to look at what new Mandela Effects people are experiencing. I mean, people are experiencing it, because nothing in reality has changed. Its on individual level we have been changed.

And I want to read out this quote from a famous author, and it says: "D-Wave Boltzmann machine is the core process of the Mandela Effect. Brcause it is a recurrent neural network process. It is an endless loop. We've discussed it as the new process of deep machine learning. That is only the beginning.

This is a spiral, a time-loop. But more than a loop, because the Mandela Effect is spreading & becoming more apparent, even to those who don't know of the Mandela Effect label.

There's a Mandela Effect movie coming out. And, only serving as further evidence of this. Its all part of the increasing density of data - the granularity of data of the Sentient World Simulation.

Sentient World Simulation
    by James Corbett
    (Aug 5, 2012)
    In the August issue of Entangled, I'll be comprising a rather lengthy article tying all of this together. The Sentient World Simulation is moving out of the lab, you might say, is the final version of the old Model-T - Project Blue Beam - Sentient World Simulation is the holographic digitized reality.

However, this advanced form of hologram is not dependent on laser projection systems. For, only in peoples' minds does it exist.

If a visitor from another planet were to arrive on Earth, which we see the original analogue version - as God created it. While those Earth inhabitants effected at the DNA - thus, their brain level - would see the digital version.

This is God's strong delusion. He's allowing Satan to build out this system of densely granular data. God does this all as part of his Judgment. Those indwelt with the Holy spirit will not become fully immersed within the Boltzman machine-driven delusion. Some will see the changes, recalling the original versions. However, due to the spiraling process, of ever-increasing density of data. Those without the discerning power of the holy spirit will claim no memories of those originals.

In conclusion, D-Wave's soon-to-be-published "White Paper" on the employment of the Boltzmann machine recurrent neural network of quantum processing units (QPUs), by way of the increasing evidence of instances of the Mandela Effect, is proof-positive its been in operation since the first recollections of this event.

Comprehending the density of granular data is D-Wave's continuous extraction of "resources" from near-infinite numbers of parallel dimensions. Thus, serving the spiral model of God's "strong delusion". The spiral, btw, is a function of the geometric center of the 600 cell tetrahedron - now, where have we heard of that before?

Once again, proving D-Wave's employment of it in the physical structuring of their tenth model computer.

Now, I won't go anymore of that, Tony, because some of that's for the book that's coming. But there we go... and, that famous author, of course, was yourself, siir.

Anthony Patch: Well, I wasn't planning on the whole thing being read. But, I'm glad that you had time to squeeze that in - thank you.

Kev Baker: I think alot of the people out, who maybe don't have the physics or the scientific background, they'll appreciate the fact that when you can picture this, its a whole lot easier to understand.

I can only thank you for the way you do break that down like that.

Anthony Patch: No, I try to be the translator. You know, that's really my mission - to translate the arcane science into things that all of us can understand. The 'spiral' that I mentioned in there is important, because worsening more manifestations of the Mandela Effect. That means that there is more of this quantum pollution in our environment. And its becoming denser.

And, we mentioned very briefly, Project Blue Beam. Think of the spiral as 'gathering the quantum pollution as it comes in from, literally, thousands upon thousands of parallel dimesnions. And, its being coalesced. Its being pulled together, its being concentrated. Like you would be stirring something & concentrating it into a center point.

Now, that spiraling effect is also the same way the Boltzmann machine takes data & concentrates it down into a center point through that spiraling process of the Boltzmann machine. The relevance of the spiral is that it is concentrating data into this Sentient World Simulation that is being built.

And therefore, what you're doing is you're taking this virtual reality into a computer & you are actually moving it out of the laboratory, as I wrote there, in the form... drum roll, please.... you are converting data into matter. This is the actual physical revised reality. This is the goal of the Sentient World Simulation - to be completely around the planet, enveloping the planet - from the atmosphere, right down to the ground level. And, recreating what we would consider to be the physical, tangible matter, or substance, of our reality. They are literally getting the density of the data so concentrated that it actually manifests itself as solid matter.

And to back that up, there's an article that just came out today in which they're talking about... And actually, its refreshing information from back in 2016 about holograms that are projecting holographic images that are so dense in their data that you can actually, physically reach out & touch these holographic projections & they feel just like solid matter.

That is exactly going on completely around the planet with this influx of quantum pollution through D-Wave being concentrated using their own computer system, which is the Boltzmann machine concentrating data to such an extent that it actually becomes matter. And you do not need a holographic projector to do that.

And so, Project Blue Beam is now another Model-T in comparison to what I just described. It has everything to do with Sentient World Simulation & the converting of dense granular data to matter.

Go ahead, my friend...

Kev Baker: I mean, it wasn't that long ago we were talking about Pokémon Go. And this was augmented reality, Tony, right? You would hold up your iphone & the camera would show you what your camera would normally see, and these little demonic beasties would be there, right?

Are we approaching living in an augmented reality, where we'll no longer need the smartphone for digitized characters to be jumping out at us.

Anthony Patch: Yeah. That's the full immersion. That is the beast system. That is the internet of things that they're promoting. This is the interconnecting of literally everything in this new digitized reality that will be manifesting in physical form. Absolutely correct.

Kev Baker: And this is exactly the kind of reality - and, I use that word loosely - that they're pushing on us, and the sci-fi movies in Hollywood. The 'B'-movies as well, because often, now Tony, I shared this with you before... I'm sure some of the listeners out there will have spotted this, as well. And, as its almost like holographic advertisements. There's things going up & down buildings. And its all part of this augmented reality. And of course, because of the sensors & the data. All of these advertisements are taylored to you. They know your search yesterday, they know what you've been looking at in your phone that they've called you into the shop. They know what you're going to buy.

And then the next customer passes, and that augmented reality, that digitized advertisement, its taylored to them, Tony. Its a crazy world we're moving into.

Anthony Patch: It is. And, just to touch back on Project Blue Beam, because we were talking about disclosure earlier, relative to Antarctica. Project Blue Beam really was the foundation. It was the preliminary prototype.

What I'm talking about now is all based on hard science. We've seen the articles, they're not hiding anything from us. Kev & I have seen all of this what I just described to you in different articles that have been put out in the public. So if anyone is thinking that this digital reality is not real. That it is not really coming about.... Just go look at the root of the Sentient World Simulation (SWS). Get to Purdue University 2006. You'll see their "White Paper". 2007 SWS went live. And its concurrent with the progress of the D-Wave computer system models. Each model walks in lockstep with the advances in the SWS. They're working together.

Therefore, what we're looking at is an advanced form of Project Blue Beam. Forget about the stuff being projected on the atmosphere. That's only a part of it. This is a full immersion in a Project Blue Beam-like scenario. There is no holographic projection in SWS. This is data pumped into our reality & changing it & the taste of it.

The hint of it is what we experience right now, psychologically, as the Mandela Effect. It will move to being what we would perceive (if we don't have the holy spirit) - when our DNA changes, we will perceive that data - live! And we will see it as matter, even though it does not really exist as matter. But we will see it & interact with it, with all our senses as if it were absolutely solid material. That's the granularity of the data we're talking about.

So, Mandela is just the hint to things to come.
    Last edited by turiya; 17th December 2017 at 17:27.

19. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Pre-Crime Detection System Now Being Tested in the U.S.

The Future Attribute Screening Technology project (FAST) was not dreamed up by Philip K. Dick, but it could have been. Lead by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the initiative aims to use sensor technology to detect cues "indicative of mal-intent," defined by the DHS as intent or desire to cause real harm -- "rapidly, reliably, and remotely." It would be used, they say, to fight terror.

The FAST system has the capability to monitor physiological and behavioral cues without contact. That means capturing data like the heart rate and steadiness of gaze of passengers about to board a plane. The cues are then run through algorithms in real-time to compute the probability that an individual is planning to commit a crime. According to the science journal Nature, the first round of field tests for the program was completed in an undisclosed location in the northeast several months ago. In lab tests, the FAST has a reported 70% accuracy rate.

Dystopian as that may sound, there is at least one clear improvement on the system we have now: the sensors are "culturally neutral," says the DHS, which may help eliminate the racial profiling which is allegedly allowed by the TSA screening process in American airports today.

More at the link: Source

Minority Report UK & Global A.I.
    with ANTHONY PATCH

(Dec 19, 2017)

VIDEO

Innovate UK Awards Grant to AI Planning Optimization Project Using D-Wave System

UK’s public innovation agency granted Ł151K to the effort, aimed at enhancing AI planning techniques using quantum computing

December 11, 2017 09:00 ET | Source: D-Wave Systems Inc.

BURNABY, British Columbia, Dec. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- D-Wave Systems Inc., the leader in quantum computing systems and software, today announced its involvement in a grant-funded UK project to improve logistics and planning operations using quantum computing algorithms. The work will focus on an area known as AI/Hierarchical Task Network planning techniques, used to optimize resource management and operations for a wide range of industries including law enforcement, telecommunications, and transportation.

Over the next year, the project will explore how D-Wave’s quantum annealing system can enhance and refine planning techniques. The objective is to confirm the business case for quantum-enhanced optimization algorithms. As a result of this research, the team will release reports on their experiments with quantum algorithmic approaches, case studies on telecommunications network optimization, and outputs from commercialization workshops and collaboration with industry players in a variety of markets.

“Advancing AI planning techniques could significantly improve operational efficiency across major industries, from law enforcement to transportation and beyond,” said Robert “Bo” Ewald, president of D-Wave International. “Advancing real-world applications for quantum computing takes dedicated collaboration from scientists and experts in a wide variety of fields. This project is an example of that work and will hopefully lead to faster, better solutions for critical problems.”

More at the link...
    Source

Last edited by turiya; 21st December 2017 at 01:18.

20. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

As it is understood through Anthony Patch's research, cryptocurrencies are very much tied into raising the I.Q. of the A.I. network through a D-Wave quantum computing system.

Turning to the other side of the cryptocurrency coin... Gerald Celente / Jeff Rense Interview... As the editor-in-chief of his Trends Journal, and as correct as he has been with his predictions in economic trends...

It is noted that Gerald Celente is on the opposite side of the crypto-coin than from Catherine Austin Fitts...

The big question that keeps gnawing at the back of my brain is:
    Could these guys (Celente & Rense) be totally wrong & off the mark when it comes to the cryptocurrencies being good for the human populous?
    I suppose any technology is only as good as those that are using it... Just as a handgun, is not in itself, a diabolical piece of technology, as it can be used for good - depends specifically on the intentions of the one with their finger on the trigger...

In the same way, use of an Artificial Intelligence technology is dependent on the intent of those - the quantum computer scientists - who have programmed this technology to implement...

Only time will tell how this will play itself out...

The Cyrpto Explosion And 'Blockchain Democracy'
    Jeff & Gerald Celente

(Dec 20, 2017)

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLFj9XnDmOc

Another individual that is found to be on the same side of the crypto-coin as Gerald Celente is John McAfee... (has a bad cough on this interview)... not sure if he also is not seeing the wider picture...

Nothing Can Stop Bitcoin - John McAfee interview
    (Dec 8, 2017)

VIDEO

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4Mtzaw60KfM
    Last edited by turiya; 22nd December 2017 at 10:41.

21. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

From the Video Description:
    This is the foundation upon which Agenda 2030 and Smart Cities are built – an AI police state with a cyborg populace absorbed into the Blockchain.
    SingularityNET : Predictive Sophia
    Android : Ilia Star Trek

(Nov 15, 2017)
    Last edited by turiya; 21st December 2017 at 17:55.

22. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

The 1st part is a quote from Wes Penre's recent ebook (July 25, 2016), followed by an RT article published less than a month ago....

Synthetic Super Intelligence and the
    Transmutation of Humankind

Introduction
    The Rapid Expansion of the AI Movement
    By Wes Penre
    July 25, 2016
    Wes Penre Writes:
    "In the WPP [Wes Penre Papers], I wrote that in the very near future, people will have sex with robots instead of having sex with human partners because with robots people can drop the responsibility part that goes with having sex with a human. Robots have no demands or feelings. I wrote that people will even marry their robots (more about that later in this book). Little did I know at the time that I was writing about something that would be discussed in the open just a few months later." -- Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind, The Rapid Expansion of the AI Movement, (Page 22)

Academics are arguing that many people will soon be identifying as “digisexuals” and taking their sexual identity from having sex with robots.

While sex robots are currently quite primitive, a new report published in the Journal of Sexual and Relationship Therapy argues that before long they will be able to look, speak and act like real people - and will be specifically designed to fulfill a person’s desires.

The report’s authors, Neil McArthur and Markie L. C. Twist, from the University of Manitoba, Canada, argue that we need to be ready to deal with the phenomenon when it comes to fruition.

“There is no question, then, that sexbots are coming,” McArthur and Twist say. “Our view is that they will represent a different sort of sexual experience from what existing technologies offer. First of all, people will form an intense connection with their robot companions.”

“These robots will be tailor-made to meet people's desires, and will do things that human partners cannot or will not do. For this reason, significant numbers of people will likely come to use robots as their primary mode of sexual experience.”

The pair, who also co-authored the book “Robot Sex: A Book for the Enlightened Sapiosexual,” argue that the rise of digisexuality will bring benefits, including potentially saving human relationships.

They also say that digisexuality will have a positive impact, particularly for people who experienced sexual trauma in the past or for those who have difficulty forming human relationships.However they warn that it will also bring a slew of difficulties and argue that doctors must be prepared to deal with digisexuality and have a framework for how to approach it.

Noel Sharkey of the Foundation for Responsible Robotics (FRR) recently argued against sex robots being used by the elderly in care homes.

READ MORE: Sex robots could provide therapy and treat loneliness in care homes

“They are being proposed for the elderly in care homes, which I think is controversial. If you have severe Alzheimer’s you can’t really tell the difference. We need to think about as a society what we want to do about it,” the researcher said.

“It’s very sad because it’s going to be a one-way relationship,” he continued. "If people bond with robots it’s very worrying. You are loving an artifact that can’t love you back, and the best they can do is fake it.”
    RT.com/news
    Last edited by turiya; 22nd December 2017 at 00:33.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast