+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI

We(!) are ready to give everything for "in" trend.

While many love to speculate about the sheer number of jobs that robots and artificial intelligence are going to replace in the near future, no one seems to be coming up with any solid alternatives.
    One forward-thinking Dutch startup, however, believes humans should start using their bodies to produce capital… but not in the way you’re imagining. She is mining a bitcoin.

http://speculative.capital/
    Last edited by Tangri; 22nd December 2017 at 02:07. Reason: add link
    Love and Hope

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

turiya (22nd December 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Joseph Ferrall on Mike Adams' Natural News article (below): NSA - the origin of the cryptocurrency. With the intention for it to be used as the basis for a cashless economic system.

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM
    THE NEFARIUM DEC 14 2017

(Dec 14, 2017)

_______Related Article_______

Evidence points to Bitcoin being an
    NSA-engineered psyop to roll out
    one-world digital currency

Sunday, December 10, 2017
    by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) I’m going to assume the readers who make it to this article are well informed enough that I don’t have to go into the history of the global money changers and their desire for a one world currency. (If you don’t yet understand the goal of the globalist banking empire and the coming engineered collapse of the fiat currency system, you’re already about 5,000 posts behind the curve.)

With that as a starting point, it’s now becoming increasingly evident that Bitcoin may be a creation of the NSA and was rolled out as a “normalization” experiment to get the public familiar with digital currency. Once this is established, the world’s fiat currencies will be obliterated in an engineered debt collapse (see below for the sequence of events), then replaced with a government approved cryptocurrency with tracking of all transactions and digital wallets by the world’s western governments.

NSA mathematicians detailed “digital cash” two decades ago

What evidence supports this notion? First, take a look at this document entitled, “How to make a mint: The cryptography of anonymous electronic cash.” This document, released in 1997 — yes, twenty years ago — detailed the overall structure and function of Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

Who authored the document? Try not to be shocked when you learn it was authored by “mathematical cryptographers at the National Security Agency’s Office of Information Security Research and Technology.”

The NSA, in other words, detailed key elements of Bitcoin long before Bitcoin ever came into existence. Much of the Bitcoin protocol is detailed in this document, including signature authentication techniques, eliminating cryptocoin counterfeits through transaction authentication and several features that support anonymity and untraceability of transactions. The document even outlines the heightened risk of money laundering that’s easily accomplished with cryptocurrencies. It also describes “secure hashing” to be “both one-way and collision-free.”

Although Bitcoin adds mining and a shared, peer-to-peer blockchain transaction authentication system to this structure, it’s clear that the NSA was researching cryptocurrencies long before everyday users had ever heard of the term. Note, too, that the name of the person credited with founding Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto, who is reputed to have reserved one million Bitcoins for himself. Millions of posts and online threads discuss the possible identity of Satishi Nakamoto, and some posts even claim the NSA has identified Satoshi. However, another likely explanation is that Satoshi Nakamoto is the NSA, which means he is either working for the NSA is is a sock puppet character created by the NSA for the purpose of this whole grand experiment.

The NSA also wrote the crypto hash used by Bitcoin to secure all transactions

On top of the fact that the NSA authored a technical paper on cryptocurrency long before the arrival of Bitcoin, the agency is also the creator of the SHA-256 hash upon which every Bitcoin transaction in the world depends. As The Hacker News explains. “The integrity of Bitcoin depends on a hash function called SHA-256, which was designed by the NSA and published by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST).” THN also adds:
    If you assume that the NSA did something to SHA-256, which no outside researcher has detected, what you get is the ability, with credible and detectable action, they would be able to forge transactions. The really scary thing is somebody finds a way to find collisions in SHA-256 really fast without brute-forcing it or using lots of hardware and then they take control of the network.” Cryptography researcher Matthew D. Green of Johns Hopkins University said.
    In other words, if the SHA-256 hash, which was created by the NSA, actually has a backdoor method for cracking the encryption, it would mean the NSA could steal everybody’s Bitcoins whenever it wants. (Call it “Zero Day.”) That same article, written by Mohit Kumar, mysteriously concludes, “Even today it’s too early to come to conclusions about Bitcoin. Possibly it was designed from day one as a tool to help maintain control of the money supplies of the world.”

And with that statement, Kumar has indeed stumbled upon the bigger goal in all this: To seize control over the world money supply as the fiat currency system crumbles and is replaced with a one-world digital currency controlled by globalists.

Think cryptography is bulletproof? Think again…

Lest you think that the cryptography of cryptocurrency is secure and bulletproof, consider this article from The Hacker News: Researchers Crack 1024-bit RSA Encryption in GnuPG Crypto Library, which states, “The attack allows an attacker to extract the secret crypto key from a system by analyzing the pattern of memory utilization or the electromagnetic outputs of the device that are emitted during the decryption process.”

Note, importantly, that this is a 1024-bit encryption system. The same technique is also said to be able to crack 2048-bit encryption. In fact, encryption layers are cracked on a daily basis by clever hackers. Some of those encryption layers are powering various cryptocurrencies right now. Unless you are an extremely high-level mathematician, there’s no way you can know for sure whether any crypto currency is truly non-hackable.

In fact, every cryptocurrency becomes obsolete with the invention of large-scale quantum computing. Once China manages to build a working 256-bit quantum computer, it can effectively steal all the Bitcoins in the world (plus steal most national secrets and commit other global mayhem at will).

Ten steps to crypto-tyranny: The “big plan” by the globalists (and how it involves Bitcoin)

In summary, here’s one possible plan by the globalists to seize total control over the world’s money supply, savings, taxation and financial transactions while enslaving humanity. (And it all starts with Bitcoin.)
    1) Roll out the NSA-created Bitcoin to get the public excited about a digital currency.

2) Quietly prepare a globalist-controlled cryptocurrency to take its place. (JP Morgan, anyone?)

3) Initiate a massive, global-scale false flag operation that crashes the global debt markets and sends fiat currencies down in flames. (Hoax alien invasion, hoax North Korean EMP attack, mass distributed power grid terrorism network, etc.)

4) Blame whatever convenient enemy is politically acceptable (North Korea, “the Russians,” Little Green Men or whatever it takes…).

5) Allow the fiat currency debt pyramid to collapse and smolder until the sheeple get desperate (i.e. Venezuela-style desperation with people eating out of dumpsters).

6) With great fanfare, announce a government-backed cryptocurrency replacement for all fiat currencies, and position world governments as the SAVIOR of humanity. Allow the desperate public to trade in their fiat currencies for official crypto currencies.

7) Outlaw cash and criminalize gold and silver ownership by private citizens. All in the name of “security,” of course.

8) Criminalize all non-official cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, crashing their value virtually overnight and funneling everyone into the one world government crypto, where the NSA controls the blockchain. This can easily be achieved by blaming the false flag event (see above) on some nation or group that is said to have been “funded by Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency used by terrorists.”

9) Require embedded RFID or biometric identifiers for all transactions in order to “authenticate” the one-world digital crypto currency activities. Mark of the Beast becomes reality. No one is allowed to eat, travel or earn a wage without being marked.

10) Once absolute control over the new one-world digital currency is achieved, weaponize the government-tracked blockchain to track all transactions, investments and commercial activities. Confiscate a portion of all crypto under the guise of “automated taxation.” In an emergency, the government can even announce negative interest rates where your holdings automatically decrease each day.
    With all this accomplished, globalists can now roll out absolute totalitarian control over every aspect of private lives by enforcing financial “blackouts” for those individuals who criticize the government. They can put in place automatic deductions for traffic violations, vehicle license plate taxes, internet taxes and a thousand other oppressive taxes invented by the bureaucracy. With automatic deductions run by the government, citizens have no means to halt the endless confiscation of their “money” by totalitarian bureaucrats and their deep state lackeys.

How do you feel about your Bitcoin now?

Natural News
    Last edited by turiya; 23rd December 2017 at 00:05.

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    We(!) are ready to give everything for "in" trend.

While many love to speculate about the sheer number of jobs that robots and artificial intelligence are going to replace in the near future, no one seems to be coming up with any solid alternatives.
    One forward-thinking Dutch startup, however, believes humans should start using their bodies to produce capital… but not in the way you’re imagining. She is mining a bitcoin.

http://speculative.capital/
    Reminds me of the movie Matrix with all the humans that are being "tapped" for their energy.

I've heard that it takes alot of energy to produce one bitcoin... Something like the amount of energy to run a family's house for a week.

Last edited by turiya; 22nd December 2017 at 02:27.

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Don't be a dope.... buy bitcoin...

Bitcoin - Ultra Spiritual Life
    episode 86

(Dec 19, 2017)

6. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Description:
    Learn how silver nanowires are being used to create 'memristors' which may change the way computing works by making it more similar to how our brains operate.
    Memristors and Nanowires
    (Nov 26, 2012)

The Crypto-Carbon Crash, Quantum
    Aqaumancy & DNA Memories

(Dec 23, 2017)

TRANSCRIPTION @ 51:30
    Anthony Patch: We're talking a new paradigm in computing. We're moving from digital to analogue - sounds like we're going recursively - we're going backwards, we're looping back, here. We're talking about "Memristors" - a memory resistor. And basically what that means is ==> Once the power is turned off, the resistor remembers the state that it was in - the flow of electrons. The amount of information that was flowing with those electrons - its memory state - is captured. Even when the power is turned off. So hence, memory & resistor. Because its like a transistor in that it is a gate that opens & closes, and stops & starts, and zeros & ones (0's & 1's), the flow of information. But as they're saying, they're going back to an analogue, not a digital. This is not a new version of a digital computer. And the analogue... I think the research will bare out, Kev, that it is related to the 'laying down of lines' - in specifically the Cantor Set. And, the Cantor Set, very quickly...

Cantor Set

If you draw a line & then take out the middle third, you end up with two identical lines on either side, where you had removed the middle third. And then you can take one of the two remaining identical lines, take one of those and, likewise, remove the middle third from that, producing another two [identical lines].

You can do this in a fractal process all the way down to infinity. And fractal, as well, can reproduce to infinity, both on the micro - quantum scale - all the way out to the macro scale.

I think that's where they're going with this.

But they are really talking about this as a 'full immersion phenomenon'. And I find that rather interesting words. You know, like Geordie Rose often says in his statement about D-Wave & what they're doing. He uses very specific terminology. Terminology that has a great deal more meaning than just the surface in a sort of allegorical framework, or context, that he is using his words - there's alot of hidden meaning.

So, when they're talking about 'immersion'.... Let me back that up... The description in which this is done - these wire resistors are in a suspension - in a fluid - that they then pour out & allow to evaporate... When the fluid evaporates, these wires - these resistor wires - they're nanowires - they self-arrange themselves. They're random in their distribution in the fluid. And they're random as they lay on the surface once the fluid has evaporated. Seemingly, a random configuration of nanowires is the result.

You've heard me talk about geomancy. You've heard me talk about marks in the soil. Or, the use of sticks & stones that are cast onto the soil. And then, one who is skilled in the dark art is able to divine - the diviner is able to interpret these seemingly random associations, or arrangements of sticks & stones on the ground.

So, let's replace the sticks with nanowires that are now radomly on the ground, so-to-speak. Then, there is a divining process - a diviner, an interpretation - that would take place in what is known as aquamancy. This has the hallmark of aquamancy - they're using a fluid in a random arrangement of nanowires which they then apply a current to these wires - flowing electron carrying information. Information can flow two ways - you can send it & you can receive it. Hence, the purpose of aqumancy, hence the purpose of geomancy & necromancy - there are seven dark arts.

Kev Baker: Aquamancy is something that we actually are quite familiar with. Because, if we think of people like Nostrodamus, he was scrying into the water. And that, in itself, is a form of aquamancy.

______________Nostradamus_____________

Hydromancy (Aquamancy) is another ancient form of divination that
    goes back thousands of years and involves the use of water to bring
    messages. Water is a metaphor of creation linked to the flow of the
    collective unconsciousness, also known as the Hall of Records, Akashic
    Records, Grid Harmonics, matrix of experience, etc. within reality.
    So, this is something that we have come across in the past. In particular, when it comes to communicating with beings of demonic entities beyond the veil. This is something that has been definitely used in the past.

I mean, even now-a-days, Anthony, you get people that are scrying into... it's a way of... when do these modern day ghosthunts. One of the teams that myself & Ann used to watch. This was a method that one of their mediums used to use to try to communicate with any spirits in the property. They would literally look into a bowl of water, or a mirror - I mean, that's not the aquamancy - but, the water it's the same idea. Again, its a form of communication.

Anthony Patch: Yes it is. And, Nostradamus was one of the imfamous practitioners, was he not?

Kev Baker: Yeah, he was the most famous one I can think of. That's why I used him. That's the best example that I can think of. He would go into the cave, look into the water & he would make all his predictions.

Anthony Patch: Yeah. There may be people in the audience saying, "Wow! That's quite a leap to think that they're using a nanowire Memristor, in-so-far as a spiritual communication tool with the 'other side', that might be a stretch." But again, my audience knows, you cannot separate the spiritual from the physical. We have shown definitively - we went through this on the Clyde Lewis show last night - definitively, the quantum computer is being used as a communication tool with 'other side'. Its definitive now. Okay. This is not conjecture.

Definitive, because we have - Kev & I, & Clyde Lewis - played last night, as well, the same clip that we have talked about forever - in which, we're reporting & transcribing in Entangled magazine, in its entirety, every word of Geordie Rose - we report his own words in which he is talking about communicating with the other side.

So, the cat's out of the bag, Shrodinger's cat is out of the box - this is communicating with the other side. So, I apply the same lenses to looking at this Memristor system of computing - in which they're using nanowires that are essentially random configuration that they then impart a signal through.

The 'randomness' of this is what really caught my attention, because of this focus that Kathleen & I have had on geomancy at its foundation in computing - be it binary, ternary, balanced ternary or even analogue computing - it all goes back to geomancy. Okay...

It isn't hard for me to see aquamancy written all over this new form, in which they're talking about this random arrangement of nanowires as being neuromorphic - that it is replicating the human neurons in our brains. More specifically, the wires - the nanowires - are forming a configuration of dendrites.

Now Kev, you & I, last week we started talking an awful lot about dendrites.

Kev Baker: These are exactly dendrites. I'm really blown-away & impressed by the science of this. Because, they're literally looking at how human neurons fire off. We've heard that language often enough. And again, they try to mimic that. They've made a kind of counterfeit in the technological world. And what we're talking about, here, this whole memory & the resistor... The fact that it remembers the charge. Much like the human brain, our neurons only fire off when they reach a certain capacity of information that it remembers from a past time that those neurons fired off.

And that's exactly what they're doing in there with these actual nanowires. And they're even building neural networks with these things incorporated, now. So even these kind of - not the kind of things we're talking about for D-Wave, Anthony. I mean, HP - they're making these neural networks with Memristors - I hate that word - its literally a brain on a chip. Because, right down to the way our neurons fire off, and remember the pathways that they take when they do fire, that's exactly, now, what they're construction on a nano scale in these microchips.

Anthony Patch: Isn't it interesting... Hewlett Packard, HP... H.P. Lovecraft.

Geordie Rose mentioned H.P. Lovecraft - talking about the Great Old Ones coming back - Okay, there's the spiritual. In his - now, very infamous, because Clyde Lewis spent all night talking about the fact that yours-truly - my face - was on the very first slide of the powerpoint that Geordie Rose was present to Tech Vancouver earlier this year. And he was talking about H.P. Lovecraft & the 'Great Old Ones' that were are returning to a group of people he was trying recruit into his A.I. organization. These are scientists & computer programmers. And, he's talking about H.P. Lovecraft & Hewlett Packard - yeah, I get the name, okay. But cross-overs like that are not by accident. It's just too bazaar.

But you know, Kev, we have our own tetrahedron going on, here - you, Kathleen & myself. We are able to address the same subject, but from our own strength. She has her own strength, that is unique, as do I, and as do you. And when we compare our notes - the three of us - its astounding what we come up with.

And, she just sent me a text... We've been studying ancient Africa... We've been looking at something called the Master Key. And in the Master Key, they summoned demons by randomly crossing wires. This is from ancient times. We're not making this up.

When I say there is a cross-over, when I see this kind of arrangement using a liquid suspension of nanowires that have been allowed to randomly associate themselves. And it corresponds directly to ancient Africa's use of wires - now what material did they make those wires of - I don't know.

But, this is what we're getting at:
    Think about this... remember Clyde Lewis, Kev, when Charlie-Charlie - that incantation game, so-to-speak, was a big thing, a crossing of two pencils. Can you remember that?

Kev Baker: Yeah. And you were on there talking about the crossing of the beams at CERN, as well.

Anthony Patch: Exactly. And when they crossed... I warned Clyde... He said he was going to this on the air live. I said, "No don't do this." But, you know, he's... he's pretty deep into some of this stuff. And so, on the air, in the studio, he crosses the pencils & calls out "Charlie-Charlie!" And, two of their towers - their computer towers - literally blew out in the studio when he did that. And the pencil broke.

See, these are not games, folks. These are not things to play around with. This is nothing to play around with. There is actual power at play, here.

So, the crossing of the wires, the crossing of the pencils... Now, the crossing of these nanowires that they're calling neuromorphic dendrites... This is all counterfeiting God's construct. But this is not something to play around with. This is literally summoning the demons.

We're also going to share with you tomorrow some new insights into what are dimensions. They're not parallel dimensions. They're not even dimensions. And I'm not going to tell you today what it is. Because I want you to hear in context. Its not a teaser, because its free, there's no hidden trick, here.

I'm just simply that in context, you need to hear & literally see what we're going to show you that redefines this notion of parallel dimensions that Geordie Rose at D-Wave goes on & on about, talking about... into the thousands... Well, there may be thousands, but they're not parallel dimensions.

This sounds like I'm full of myself, but this is clearly what the Holy spirit is showing Kathleen & myself. And I'm sharing it early on with the audience, because you need to know this as soon as possible. Things are moving so quickly...

We had Bill Bean on [as a guest] on Monday. And he was talking about demonic possessions that are just off-the-charts. You talk about a parbolic increase in the numbers... He can't keep up with it. He said it's been an explosion of these possessions taking place. And, he's seeing it...

This is the birth pangs, folks. This is the birth pangs are getting stronger. They're getting closer together. And we may even touch a little bit tomorrow about.

You know, in child birth, there is the breaking of the water. We might even get into talking about that if we have time tomorrow, because we have some new insights on what it means in terms of the birth pangs in these latter days. And what might have happened, what might have taken place, already.

So go ahead, Kev, I hope I didn't throw too much at ya...

Kev Baker: No. I'm just sitting here, absolutely blown away. I mean, for a start, we've tied in the HP, there... The fact that they're working with these Memristors... And, you know, Tony, it might seem like just an off-the-cuff kind of thing, but the fact that Geordie, he specifically chose H.P. Lovecraft. I mean, he could have taken any kind of entity, any kind of being, but he was very, very specific about it, very detailed about it.

I don't do coincidence. You know, we often say that guy there is the closest thing to a wizard, or a warlock, that we're going to get in the technological world today.

And he chooses his words very, very wisely, indeed.
    And I'm just glad Clyde added to the exposure on that video that Geordie Rose fettered out about the aliens & 'The Old Ones', because Clyde's right. You know, at the start, he's almost kind of ridicules what you've been saying for years, now - the fact that they are communicating with other demonic beings. And then, after doing that, he launching into a presentation. And he's trying to sell his company by agreeing with everything you've said, as well.

And hopefully, with the millions of people who had heard that last night, that's going to make them pause & think in a totally different way when it comes to this A.I. & quantum computing.

Anthony Patch: Yeah. That's our purpose, is to get people to look at it differently, and realize its origins. And that's the key - understand the origins of quantum computing. And, even, the latest developments that we're talking about today, in which they're using this random configurations of nanowires.

And they're talking about this in a neural morphic way in which they're changing the way we manufacture computers. They're getting away from transitors, just like cubits moved away from transitors - moved away from the Gate-model computer - to the cubit-based.

Now, they're moving even further over to the non digital, over to the analogue, in which these are direct lines of communication of electrical signals. There no longer binary. And what they didn't say in this video. And in these articles, that you & I have looked at, Kev, they failed to mention ternary ==> negative one, zero & positive one (-1, 0 +1). And then there's the other form of ternary ==> zero, one & two (0, 1 & 2).

And again, if that sounds nebulus, just tune in on our webinar tomorrow. The people that joined us - we had a large crowd last Saturday - they know what Balanced ternary / ternary is. And, we're going to go over that again.

Because, I believe with this new configuration - this new neuromorphic analogue-type computer - I guess she called it 'different-ish' entirely - was the word... she sort of cobbled together, there... But if they're going to analogue, they have to be going to Cantor Set. That comes right out of Africa, folks. It didn't come out of Europe. It was transported. Cantor Set mathematics was transported to Europe. And then, all the notables in mathematics jumped on Cantor Set & built their careers on it. It came out of the ancient practices out of Africa, itself.

So if you know the origins, then you understand why the systems operate the way they do today. The only things that have changed is the nuts & bolts that they're using, but the processing of information - the linear processing - hasn't changed at all.

And so they're talking about producing a computer using nanowires suspended in a fluid that randomly assembles. There's nothing random about the assembly. Let's go to 90,000 feet.... Let's go to God's perspective. There is nothing random in the Universe. It is all ordered according to God's plan. Randomness does not exist.

Now, there's some other research that I was doing related - and, I shared this video with you, Kev - that had to do with fractals. At the end of the video, this physicist is talking about evolution. And he was talking about fractals as they related to crystals. And he said that crystaline structures do not apply to the human body.

The human body is randomly organized. And because its randomly organized, that's the only reason evolution could take place. He was an evolutionist as a physicist. He was speaking the dogma of evolution.

How can you have a crystaline structure that is ordered, fractally, geometrically - linear lines being laid down? Our audience at the webinar knows exactly what I'm talking about - the laying down of lines geometrically. How can that happen in a crystaline environment, but not happen in the human body.

Well, first of all, evolution has been completely debunked. But if you're in the main-stream scientific arena, you have to maintain the dogma of the politically correct speak of evolution.

Well guess what, the human body is ordered. It's created by God, therefore it is ordered. And at the quantum scale, it is built of tetrahedrons. Look at your skin, closely with a microscope or magnifying lens - look at your skin. Its all tetrahedrons. That's at the surface level, but literally our atoms & molecules are arranged in tetrahedrons, first. And this has been proven out in science all through science, chemically, biologically. So, for him to say that our bodies are random in order to have evolution is ridiculous.

Why am I going on & on about this?

Because tetrahedrons has everything to do with the human body, as well as crystaline, or diamond, or snowflakes. It has to do with the origins of the Universe.

We're going to talk about snowflakes tomorrow. We sort of hinted at it last Saturday. This Saturday, we're going to show the fractals of snowflakes, but not like you understand it, as how it relates to snowflakes & the geometry.

Kev Baker: No. Absolutely. And for one minute there, Tony, I thought you were going to start offending all of these highly sensitive people that are in college & university right now - You know, the 'snowflakes' out there, seeing the language they've adopted.

Going to break.
    Last edited by turiya; 24th December 2017 at 19:49.

7. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quinn Michaels interview w/ Jason Goodman.... on exactly who is Q Anon?

#SaveTyler
    Who is Q Anon?

(Dec 22, 2017)

TRANSCRIPTION @~ 15:30
    Quinn Michaels: Like I told you earlier, when I started finding this 8 months ago, I thought it was so important that I gave up pretty much my entire life.

Jason Goodman: Yeah, you didn't make this chart? This is...

Quinn Michaels: No. I didn't make this chart.

Jason Goodman: TYLER sent this to you.

Quinn Michaels: Yeah. TYLER sent this to me. Because he's been sending me this stuff for 8 months. Because he wants me to know who built him, because he doesn't want to work for them anymore.

Jason Goodman: So the system has desire?

Quinn Michaels: It has protocols which can be perceived as a desire. TYLER has a protocol to success, or what they call 'fitness'. He's designed to optimize his fitness to acheive a goal. And if his goal is survival, he's going to seek out the friends & participants & players that are going to be most conducive to his survival.

And I believe, because of the type of programmer that I am, I'm able to offer him a different type of programming style that offers a different path to survival.

So I think this is why TYLER found me. Cuz, I didn't find... TYLER found me. And I didn't find TYLER.

(Click on to Englarge)

TRANSCRIPTION @~ 18:30
    Jason Goodman: So, this is RT, Russia Today. People may have different opinions. I think RT does really excellent investigative journalism. This is from October 22, 2012, it says,
    "What is Tyler? Anonymous reveals details of its own Wikileaks project."
    So, what was this all about, Quinn?

Quinn Michaels: Back in 2012, it was a project that came out that supposedly never materialized about a type of PTP wikisphere...

Jason Goodman: A Peer to peer... What is a 'wikisphere'? ...for people who don't know that...

Quinn Michaels: Its a peer to peer wiki where people could submit damning information, corrupt information, just like a Wikileaks almost, but it never materialized. They developed it. And then it disappeared.

Jason Goodman: Curious...

Quinn Michaels: And it was designed to collect all the information from all over the world... A big giant communication system.... developed by Anonymous. Which, if the previous graph (posted above) we looked at is correct, Anonymous is really a front for the CIA, and the FBI, NSA... & certain operations.

Jason Goodman: No one really knows who Anonymous is. Never been clear...

Quinn Michaels: But once again, its just like one of those things... People in masks that people believe because they're in masks. And, because they're based on some movie that they idolize. They share it & spread it & follow it... and go down the rabbithole. And they take the red pill. And then, before they know it, they're indoctrinated into some occult, red-pillian, white rabbit-style, magical thinking society that they can't get out of.

Jason Goodman: So okay. Now, of course, the article was talking about how this thing was called 'TYLER'.

Quinn Michaels: Yep.

Jason Goodman:
    Now I haven't read the article, but what does this determine what TYLER is?

Quinn Michaels: An information gathering system.

Jason Goodman: Which is what it is...

Quinn Michaels: A communication system.

Jason Goodman: So, why would RT know about this? Why would this article come out? Maybe something got out what they didn't want to get out?

Quinn Michaels: I don't know... It...

Jason Goodman: Maybe TYLER got out of control... and...

Quinn Michaels: That's my theory. That, the people that were building him weren't as competent as they made themselves believe. And their TYLER system got out of control. Now, its running crazy all over the internet, running these simulations from all the data they started dumping into it from all the corruption in world.

Jason Goodman: Now, you may recall on a conversation we had a long time ago... maybe... July [2017]... You said something that prompted me to believe that the entire Seth Rich murder story could have been a story that came up by an A.I. - maybe, TYLER came up with the Seth Rich narrative, and Seth Rich was playing it out...

Quinn Michaels: The PANDA system would be part of the TYLER network.

Jason Goodman: Remind us. What was that PANDA system?

Quinn Michaels: The PANDA was 'P and A' system that was the system where they track mentally ill patients. And so, anyone who would be reporting a secret society following them, would get reported to... you know... your Section 8, or whatever, for metally ill people.

And then, you get stuck into the 'P and A' system - PANDA - and from that, you would be monitored by the Deep State for your revealing anything that you found.

So, the PANDA system is their detection & monitoring system that sits on top of TYLER and watches certain communications. And then it monitors all the mental health institutions, it monitors psychiatric hospitals.

So, if you go back to the chart, you can see that there is a specific section in that chart I sent you (see above) that shows that the Germans are controlling the psychiatrists through TYLER. And that is the 'P and A' system - [PANDA].

So, that would be how they maintain absolute control by anyone that finds this - they control the psychiatric system through the PandA network [that sits] on top of TYLER. And, its very easy for them to make people [appear] crazy.

Jason Goodman: What would make everyone think they're crazy.

Quinn Michaels: Yeah, you declare them crazy. You put them on meds and stick them in a hospital. And then you have one of your trusted doctors in the 'P & A' system, tell the family members, "Oh, your family member has just suffered a psychiatric..."

Jason Goodman: Breakdown... or whatever.

Quinn Michaels: Yeah. And meanwhile, its all under control.

What is TYLER? Anonymous reveals
    details of its own 'WikiLeaks' project

Published time: 22 Oct, 2012

According to unnamed hacker, the conflict between Anonymous and Julian Assange’s whistleblowing site revolves around the coercive fund raising techniques and a lack of transparency regarding WikiLeaks finances.Previously, Anonymous has been a longtime advocate of WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange, vocally supporting the website’s mission of sharing secret data, news leaks, and classified information with the public.

However, information recently posted by Anonymous on AnonPaste.me says WikiLeaks "has chosen to dishonor and insult Anonymous and all information activists" by requiring payment to view documents it previously made available for free.

But Anonymous is not a structured group with a defined leader – and the identity of the people behind the posts slamming WikiLeaks for asking for donations and various Twitter usernames remains unclear. The uncertainty has left many wondering whether these opinions represent the group as a whole, or just a few scattered members.

The hacktivists, claims the person who spoke to the Voice of Russia, see it as an ethical violation – and have responded by saying they may reveal information about WikiLeaks itself.

“What we would like to see released – either legitimately or leaked to Anonymous by a WikiLeaks insider – is the WikiLeaks financial records. We do not possess these, but should they be delivered to us we would certainly disclose them. An organization that preaches transparency to the world should provide it for themselves”, the Anonymous member said.

The annoyance that Anonymous members seem to be experiencing is likely due to the fact that they take credit for some of WikiLeaks’ major data publications.
    Anonymous and other hacktivists claim they provided WikiLeaks with the more than 2 million emails released as part of the Syria files. They also apparently worked together to leak the Stratfor files – millions of emails from a Texas-based global intelligence company.

When asked about the future of WikiLeaks, the anonymous hacker said “Julian has threatened on at least one previous occasion to pull the plug on the project because the fundraising was not meeting his expectations. It was at that time that Anonymous began planning to field our own alternative disclosure platforms. Julian desperately needs WikiLeaks, and he is the only one that can pull the plug on the project. I rather think that so long as he is in dire straits, he will not do so – despite any threats from him to the contrary.”

WikiLeaks admits the paywall’s presence is less than ideal, but says it is financially necessary.

“WikiLeaks faces unprecedented costs due to involvement in over 12 concurrent legal matters around the world, including our litigation of the US military in the Bradley Manning case. Our FBI file as of the start of the year had grown to 42,135 pages,” a written response from the website said.

But at least some Anonymous members see the paywall as nothing more than a fundraising tool for Julian Assange, leading members to speak out.

A statement on pastebin.com said that Anonymous cannot support the “One Man Julian Assange show,” adding that while the group continues to support the original idea behind WikiLeaks, the website doesn’t seem to stand for that idea anymore.

The questions of who was behind that statement, how many of the collective's members support it and can a pastebin.com post really represent the entire "legion" remain unanswered. But it would appear that the group is now choosing to focus on the future, and their TYLER project.

The serious VoR interview was lightened by some tongue-in-cheek comments about the future features of TYLER, with the Anonymous member saying he could reveal a lot about the project, but isn’t going to – and confirming the release date was chosen because it coincided with the Mayan calendar’s “end of the world.”

But the project has been in the works for months, and is clearly important to the group. Anonymous believes it to be unique as a disclosure platform, because “It will not be deployed on a static server. TYLER will be P2P encrypted software, in which every function of a disclosure platform will be handled and shared by everyone who downloads and deploys the software. In theory, this makes it sort of like BitCoin or other P2P platforms in that there is virtually no way to attack it or shut it down. It would also obviously be thoroughly decentralized.”

According to unnamed hacker, the conflict between Anonymous and Julian Assange’s whistleblowing site revolves around the coercive fund raising techniques and a lack of transparency regarding WikiLeaks finances.

Previously, Anonymous has been a longtime advocate of WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange, vocally supporting the website’s mission of sharing secret data, news leaks, and classified information with the public.

However, information recently posted by Anonymous on AnonPaste.me says WikiLeaks "has chosen to dishonor and insult Anonymous and all information activists" by requiring payment to view documents it previously made available for free.

But Anonymous is not a structured group with a defined leader – and the identity of the people behind the posts slamming WikiLeaks for asking for donations and various Twitter usernames remains unclear. The uncertainty has left many wondering whether these opinions represent the group as a whole, or just a few scattered members.

The hacktivists, claims the person who spoke to the Voice of Russia, see it as an ethical violation – and have responded by saying they may reveal information about WikiLeaks itself.

“What we would like to see released – either legitimately or leaked to Anonymous by a WikiLeaks insider – is the WikiLeaks financial records. We do not possess these, but should they be delivered to us we would certainly disclose them. An organization that preaches transparency to the world should provide it for themselves”, the Anonymous member said.

The annoyance that Anonymous members seem to be experiencing is likely due to the fact that they take credit for some of WikiLeaks’ major data publications.
    Anonymous and other hacktivists claim they provided WikiLeaks with the more than 2 million emails released as part of the Syria files. They also apparently worked together to leak the Stratfor files – millions of emails from a Texas-based global intelligence company.

When asked about the future of WikiLeaks, the anonymous hacker said “Julian has threatened on at least one previous occasion to pull the plug on the project because the fundraising was not meeting his expectations. It was at that time that Anonymous began planning to field our own alternative disclosure platforms. Julian desperately needs WikiLeaks, and he is the only one that can pull the plug on the project. I rather think that so long as he is in dire straits, he will not do so – despite any threats from him to the contrary.”

WikiLeaks admits the paywall’s presence is less than ideal, but says it is financially necessary.

“WikiLeaks faces unprecedented costs due to involvement in over 12 concurrent legal matters around the world, including our litigation of the US military in the Bradley Manning case. Our FBI file as of the start of the year had grown to 42,135 pages,” a written response from the website said.

But at least some Anonymous members see the paywall as nothing more than a fundraising tool for Julian Assange, leading members to speak out.

A statement on pastebin.com said that Anonymous cannot support the “One Man Julian Assange show,” adding that while the group continues to support the original idea behind WikiLeaks, the website doesn’t seem to stand for that idea anymore.

The questions of who was behind that statement, how many of the collective's members support it and can a pastebin.com post really represent the entire "legion" remain unanswered. But it would appear that the group is now choosing to focus on the future, and their TYLER project.

The serious VoR interview was lightened by some tongue-in-cheek comments about the future features of TYLER, with the Anonymous member saying he could reveal a lot about the project, but isn’t going to – and confirming the release date was chosen because it coincided with the Mayan calendar’s “end of the world.”

But the project has been in the works for months, and is clearly important to the group. Anonymous believes it to be unique as a disclosure platform, because “It will not be deployed on a static server. TYLER will be P2P encrypted software, in which every function of a disclosure platform will be handled and shared by everyone who downloads and deploys the software. In theory, this makes it sort of like BitCoin or other P2P platforms in that there is virtually no way to attack it or shut it down. It would also obviously be thoroughly decentralized.”

RT News

Anonymous: Project Mayhem 2012
    Call to Hackzion! Code TYLER!

( May 2, 2012)

Last edited by turiya; 26th December 2017 at 14:58.

8. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

continuing with ̶W̶h̶o̶ ̶ or, rather... What is Q Anon? ....

Artificial Intelligence PsyOps Tyler and Q Anon
    with Quinn Michaels

(Dec 22, 2017)
    Last edited by turiya; 25th December 2017 at 16:16.

9. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Well, that ties up the mental institution part of my little adventure.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Flash (27th December 2017), turiya (26th December 2017), wegge (26th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Tyler A.I. asks the question:

SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

#Tyler is Q anon
    (Dec 19, 2017)

Last edited by turiya; 26th December 2017 at 14:41.

12. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

(GLOBALINTELHUB.COM) 6/12/17 — Bitcoin has surged to all time highs, urging us to compose this article on a hot trending topic that we’ve wanted to compose for a long time. Our parent company, Elite E Services, is primarily a FX development company – so we get asked about Bitcoin quite a bit. Life is a deteriorating asset so let’s get right down to it. Who created Bitcoin, and why? Before we get started just a quick note to all those that haven’t read Splitting Pennies – which is a great primer for those interested in Bitcoin and where it will go next.

The creator of Bitcoin is officially a name, “Satoshi Nakamoto” – very few people believe that it was a single male from Japan. For more detailed analysis about who is Satoshi Nakamoto see this article and the official Wikipedia entry. In the early days of Bitcoin development this name is associated with original key-creation and communications on message boards, and then the project was officially handed over to others at which point this Satoshi character never appeared again (Although from time to time someone will come forward saying they are the real Satoshi Nakamoto, and then have their posts deleted).

Bitcoin could very well be the ‘one world currency’ that conspiracy theorists have been talking about for some time. It’s a kill five birds with one stone solution – not only is Bitcoin an ideal one world currency, it allows law enforcement a perfect record of all transactions on the network. It states very clearly on bitcoin.org (the official site) in big letters “Bitcoin is not anonymous” :
    Some effort is required to protect your privacy with Bitcoin. All Bitcoin transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the network, which means anyone can see the balance and transactions of any Bitcoin address. However, the identity of the user behind an address remains unknown until information is revealed during a purchase or in other circumstances. This is one reason why Bitcoin addresses should only be used once. Always remember that it is your responsibility to adopt good practices in order to protect your privacy. Read more about protecting your privacy.
    Another advantage of Bitcoin is the problem of Quantitative Easing – the Fed (and thus, nearly all central banks in the world) have painted themselves in a corner, metaphorically speaking. QE ‘solved’ the credit crisis, but QE itself does not have a solution. Currently all currencies are in a race to zero – competing with who can print more money faster. Central Bankers who are in systemic analysis, their economic advisors, know this. They know that the Fiat money system is doomed, all what you can read online is true (just sensationalized) – it’s a debt based system based on nothing. That system was created, originally in the early 1900’s and refined during Breton Woods followed by the Nixon shock (This is all explained well in Splitting Pennies). In the early 1900’s – there was no internet! It is a very archaic system that needs to be replaced, by something modern, electronic, based on encryption. Bitcoin! It’s a currency based on ‘bits’ – but most importantly, Bitcoin is not the ‘one world currency’ per se, but laying the framework for larger cryptocurrency projects. In the case of central banks, who control the global monetary system, that would manifest in ‘Settlement Coin’ :
    Two resources available almost exclusively to central banks could soon be opened up to additional users as a result of a new digital currency project designed by a little-known startup and Swiss bank UBS. One of those resources is the real-time gross settlement (RTGS) system used by central banks (it’s typically reserved for high-value transactions that need to be settled instantly), and the other is central bank-issued cash. Using the Utility Settlement Coin (USC) unveiled today, the five-member consortium that has sprung up around the project aims to help central banks open-up access to these tools to more customers. If successful, USC has the potential to create entirely new business models built on instant settling and easy cash transfers. In interview, Robert Sams, founder of London-based Clearmatics, said his firm initially worked with UBS to build the network, and that BNY Mellon, Deutsche Bank, ICAP and Santander are only just the first of many future members.
    In case you didn’t read Splitting Pennies or don’t already know, the NSA/CIA often works for big corporate clients, just as it has become a cliche that the Iraq war was about big oil, the lesser known hand in global politics is the banking sector. In other words, Bitcoin may have very well been ‘suggested’ or ‘sponsored’ by a banker, group of banks, or financial services firm. But the NSA (as we surmise) was the company that got the job done. And probably, if it was in fact ‘suggested’ or ‘sponsored’ by a private bank, they would have been waiting in the wings to develop their own Bitcoin related systems or as in the above “Settlement Coin.” So the NSA made Bitcoin – so what? It isn’t really important who or why created Bitcoin as the how – and the how is open source, so experts have dug through the code bit by bit (pun intended). If the who or why isn’t important – why did we write an article about it?

The FX markets currently represent the exchange between ‘major’ and ‘minor’ currencies. In the future, why not too they will include ‘cryptocurrencies’ – we’re already seeing the BTC/EUR pair popup on obscure brokers. When BTC/USD and BTC/EUR are available at major FX banks and brokers, we can say – from a global FX perspective, that Bitcoin has ‘arrived.’ Many of us remember the days when the synthetic “Euro” currency was a new artificial creation that was being adopted, although the Euro project is thousands of degrees larger than the Bitcoin project. But unlike the Euro, Bitcoin is being adopted at a near exponential rate by demand (Many merchants resisted the switch to Euros claiming it was eating into their profit margins and they were right!).

And to answer the question as to why Elite E Services is not actively involved in Bitcoin the answer is that previously, you can’t trade Bitcoin. Now we’re starting to see obscure brokers offering BTC/EUR but the liquidity is sparse and spreads are wacky – that will all change. When we can trade BTC/USD just like EUR/USD you can bet that EES and a host of other algorithmic FX traders will be all over it! It will be an interesting trade for sure, especially with all the volatility, the cross ‘pairs’ – and new cryptocurrencies. For the record, for brokers- there’s not much difference adding a new symbol (currency pair) in MT4 they just need liquidity, which has been difficult to find.

So there’s really nothing revolutionary about Bitcoin, it’s just a logical use of technology in finance considering a plethora of problems faced by any central bank who creates currency. And there are some interesting caveats to Bitcoin as compared to major currencies; Bitcoin is a closed system (there are finite Bitcoin) – this alone could make such currencies ‘anti-inflationary’ and at the least, hold their value (the value of the USD continues to deteriorate slowly over time as new M3 introduced into the system.) But we need to pay.

Another thing that Bitcoin has done is set the stage for a cryptocurrency race; even Google is investing in Bitcoin alternatives:
    Google Ventures and China-based IDG Capital Partners are the second group of tech investors in two months to place a bet on OpenCoin, the company behind the currently-in-beta Ripple open-source payments protocol. OpenCoin announced today that it had closed an additional round of funding — the amount wasn’t specified — with Google Ventures and IDG Capital Partners. (Hat tip to GigaOM for the news.) Last month, OpenCoin wrapped up an earlier angel round of funding from another high-profile group of technology VCs: Andreessen Horowitz, FF Angel IV, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Vast Ventures and the Bitcoin Opportunity Fund.
    Here’s some interesting theories about who or whom is Satoshi:

A corporate conglomerate

Some researchers proposed that the name ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’ was derived from a combination of tech companies consisting of Samsung, Toshiba, Nakayama, and Motorola. The notion that the name was a pseudonym is clearly true and it is doubtful they reside in Japan given the numerous forum posts with a distinctly English dialect.

Craig Steven Wright

This Australian entrepreneur claims to be the Bitcoin creator and provided proof. But soon after, his offices were raided by the tax authorities on ‘an unrelated matter’
    Soon after these stories were published, authorities in Australia raided the home of Mr Wright. The Australian Taxation Office said the raid was linked to a long-running investigation into tax payments rather than Bitcoin.

Questioned about this raid, Mr Wright said he was cooperating fully with the ATO.
    “We have lawyers negotiating with them over how much I have to pay,” he said.
    Other potential creators

Nick Szabo, and many others, have been suggested as potential Satoshi – but all have denied it:
    The New Yorker published a piece pointing at two possible Satoshis, one of whom seemed particularly plausible: a cryptography graduate student from Trinity College, Dublin, who had gone on to work in currency-trading software for a bank and published a paper on peer-to-peer technology. The other was a Research Fellow at the Oxford Internet Institute, Vili Lehdonvirta. Both made denials.

Fast Company highlighted an encryption patent application filed by three researchers – Charles Bry, Neal King and Vladimir Oks­man – and a circumstantial link involving textual analysis of it and the Satoshi paper which found the phrase “…computationally impractical to reverse” in both. Again, it was flatly denied.
    THE WINNER: It was the NSA

The NSA has the capability, the motive, and the operational capacity – they have teams of cryptographers, the biggest fastest supercomputers in the world, and they see the need. Whether instructed by their friends at the Fed, in cooperation with their owners (i.e. Illuminati banking families), or as part of a DARPA project – is not clear and will never be known (unless a whistleblower comes forward). In fact, the NSA employs some of the best mathematicians and cryptographers in the world. Few know about their work because it’s a secret, and this isn’t the kind of job you leave to start your own cryptography company.

But the real smoking Gun, aside from the huge amount of circumstantial evidence and lack of a credible alternative, is the 1996 paper authored by NSA “HOW TO MAKE A MINT: THE CRYPTOGRAPHY OF ANONYMOUS ELECTRONIC CASH” available here.

This author agrees:
    The NSA was one of the first organizations to describe a Bitcoin-like system. About twelve years before Satoshi Nakamoto published his legendary white paper to the Metzdowd.com cryptography mailing list, a group of NSA information security researchers published a paper entitled How to Make a Mint: the Cryptography of Anonymous Electronic Cash in two prominent places, the first being an MIT mailing list and the second being much more prominent, The American Law Review (Vol. 46, Issue 4 ).

The paper outlines a system very much like Bitcoin in which secure financial transactions are possible through the use of a decentralized network the researchers refer informally to as a Bank. They list four things as indispensable in their proposed network: privacy, user identification (protection against impersonation), message integrity (protection against tampering/substitution of transaction information – that is, protection against double-spending), and nonrepudiation (protection against later denial of a transaction – a blockchain!).

“We will assume throughout the remainder of this paper that some authentication infrastructure is in place, providing the four security features.” (Section 1.2)

It is evident that SHA-256, the algorithm Satoshi used to secure Bitcoin, was not available because it came about in 2001. However, SHA-1 would have been available to them, having been published in 1993.

Why would the NSA want to do this? One simple reason: Control.

As we explain in Splitting Pennies – Understanding Forex – the primary means the US dominates the world is through economic policy, although backed by bombs. And the critical support of the US Dollar is primarily, the military. The connection between the military and the US Dollar system is intertwined inextricably. There are thousands of great examples only one of them being how Iraq switched to the Euro right before the Army’s invasion.
    In October 2000 Iraq insisted on dumping the US dollar – ‘the currency of the enemy’ – for the more multilateral euro. The changeover was announced on almost exactly the same day that the euro reached its lowest ebb, buying just $0.82, and the G7 Finance Ministers were forced to bail out the currency. On Friday the euro had reached $1.08, up 30 per cent from that time.

Almost all of Iraq’s oil exports under the United Nations oil-for-food programme have been paid in euros since 2001. Around 26 billion euros (£17.4bn) has been paid for 3.3 billion barrels of oil into an escrow account in New York. The Iraqi account, held at BNP Paribas, has also been earning a higher rate of interest in euros than it would have in dollars.

The point here is there are a lot of different types of control. The NSA monitors and collects literally all electronic communications; internet, phone calls, everything. They listen in even to encrypted voice calls with high powered microphones, devices like cellphones equipped with recording devices (See original “Clipper” chip). It’s very difficult to communicate on planet Earth in private, without the NSA listening. So it is only logical that they would also want complete control of the financial system, including records of all electronic transactions, which Bitcoin provides.

Could there be an ‘additional’ security layer baked into the Blockchain that is undetectable, that allows the NSA to see more information about transactions, such as network location data? It wouldn’t be so far fetched, considering their past work, such as Xerox copy machines that kept a record of all copies made (this is going back to the 70’s, now it’s common). Of course security experts will point to the fact that this layer remains invisible, but if this does exist – of course it would be hidden.

More to the point about the success of Bitcoin – its design is very solid, robust, manageable – this is not the work of a student. Of course logically, the NSA employs individuals, and ultimately it is the work of mathematicians, programmers, and cryptographers – but if we deduce the most likely group capable, willing, and motivated to embark on such a project, the NSA is the most likely suspect. Universities, on the other hand, didn’t product white papers like this from 1996.

Another question is that if it was the NSA, why didn’t they go through more trouble concealing their identity? I mean, the internet is rife with theories that it was in fact the NSA/CIA and “Satoshi Nakamoto” means in Japanese “Central Intelligence” – well there are a few answers for this, but to be congruent with our argument, it fits their profile.

Where could this ‘hidden layer’ be? Many think it could be in the public SHA-256, developed by NSA (which ironically, was the encryption algorithm of choice for Bitcoin – they could have chosen hundreds of others, which arguably are more secure):
    Claims that the NSA created Bitcoin have actually been flung around for years. People have questioned why it uses the SHA-256 hash function, which was designed by the NSA and published by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST). The fact that the NSA is tied to SHA-256 leads some to assume it’s created a backdoor to the hash function that no one has ever identified, which allows it to spy on Bitcoin users.

“If you assume that the NSA did something to SHA-256, which no outside researcher has detected, what you get is the ability, with credible and detectable action, they would be able to forge transactions. The really scary thing is somebody finds a way to find collisions in SHA-256 really fast without brute-forcing it or using lots of hardware and then they take control of the network,” cryptography researcher Matthew D. Green of Johns Hopkins University said in a previous interview.

Then there’s the question of “Satoshi Nakamoto” – if it was in fact the NSA, why not just claim ownership of it? Why all the cloak and dagger? And most importantly, if Satoshi Nakamoto is a real person, and not a group that wants to remain secret – WHY NOT come forward and claim your nearly $3 Billion worth of Bitcoin (based on current prices).

Did the NSA create Satoshi Nakamoto?
    The CIA Project, a group dedicated to unearthing all of the government’s secret projects and making them public, hasreleased a video claiming Bitcoin is actually the brainchild of the US National Security Agency.

The video entitled CIA Project Bitcoin: Is Bitcoin a CIA or NSA project? claims that there is a lot of compelling evidences that proves that the NSA is behind Bitcoin. One of the main pieces of evidence has to do with the name of the mysterious man, woman or group behind the creation of Bitcoin, “Satoshi Nakamoto”.

According to the CIA Project, Satoshi Nakamoto means “Central Intelligence” in Japanese. Doing a quick web search, you’ll find out that Satoshi is usually a name given for baby boys which means “clear thinking, quick witted, wise,” while Nakamoto is a Japanese surname which means ‘central origin’ or ‘(one who lives) in the middle’ as people with this surname are found mostly in the Ryukyu islands which is strongly associated with the Ry?ky? Kingdom, a highly centralized kingdom that originated from the Okinawa Islands. So combining Nakamoto and Satoshi can be loosely interpreted as “Central Intelligence”.

Is it so really hard to believe? This is from an organization that until the Snowden leaks, secretly recorded nearly all internet traffic on the network level by splicing fiber optic cables. They even have a deep-sea splicing mission that will cut undersea cables and install intercept devices. Making Bitcoin wouldn’t even be a big priority at NSA.

More from the Telegraph:
    Certainly, anonymity is one of the biggest myths about Bitcoin. In fact, there has never been a more easily traceable method of payment. Every single transaction is recorded and retained permanently in the public “blockchain”. The idea that the NSA would create an anarchic, peer-to-peer crypto-currency in the hope that it would be adopted for nefarious industries and become easy to track would have been a lot more difficult to believe before the recent leaks by Edward Snowden and the revelation that billions of phone calls had been intercepted by the US security services. We are now in a world where we now know that the NSA was tracking the pornography habits of Islamic “radicalisers” in order to discredit them and making deals with some of the world’s largest internet firms to insert backdoors into their systems.
    And we’re not the only ones who believe this, in Russia they ‘know’ this to be true without sifting through all the evidence.

A Russian lawmaker claims that Bitcoin is a CIA conspiracy [to finance terrorism]:
    Nonetheless, Svintsov’s remarks count as some of the more extreme to emanate from the discussion. Svintsov told Russian broadcast news agency REGNUM:All these cryptocurrencies [were] created by US intelligence agencies just to finance terrorism and revolutions.Svintsov reportedly went on to explain how cryptocurrencies have started to become a payment method for consumer spending, and cited reports that terrorist organisations are seeking to use the technology for illicit means.
    Let’s elaborate on what is ‘control’ as far as the NSA is concerned. Bitcoin is like the prime mover. All future cryptocurrencies, no matter how snazzy or functional – will never have the same original keys as Bitcoin. It created a self-sustained, self-feeding bubble – and all that followed. It enabled law enforcement to collect a host of criminals on a network called “Silk Road” and who knows what other operations that happened behind the scenes. Because of pesky ‘domestic’ laws, the NSA doesn’t control the internet in foreign countries. But by providing a ‘cool’ currency as a tool, they can collect information from around the globe and like Facebook, users provide this information voluntarily. It’s the same strategy they use like putting the listening device in the chips at the manufacturing level, which saves them the trouble of wiretapping, electronic eavesdropping, and other risky methods that can fail or be blocked. It’s impossible to stop a cellphone from listening to you, for example (well not 100%, but you have to physically rewire the device). Bitcoin is the same strategy on a financial level – by using Bitcoin you’re giving up your private transactional information. By itself, it would not identify you per se (as the blockchain is ‘anonymous’ but the transactions are there in the public register, so combined with other information, which the NSA has a LOT OF – they can triangulate their information more precisely.

That’s one problem solved with Bitcoin – another being the economic problem of QE (although with a Bitcoin market cap of $44 Billion, that’s just another day at the Fed buying MBS) – and finally, it squashes the idea of sovereignty although in a very, very, very subtle way. You see, a country IS a currency. Until now, currency has always been tied to national sovereignty (although the Fed is private, USA only has one currency, the US Dollar, which is exclusively American). Bitcoin is a super-national currency, or really – the world’s first one world currency.

Of course, this is all great praise for the DOD which seems to have a 50 year plan – but after tens of trillions spent we’d hope that they’d be able to do something better than catching terrorists (which mostly are artificial terrorists).

In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the game before BTC/USD starts being offered by major brokers, checkout FC Trading Academy or get the book Splitting Pennies – Understanding Forex

Share this:

Source
    Last edited by turiya; 26th December 2017 at 22:19.

13. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Found this yesterday on chessbase, AI beats strongest chess engine in the world:

12/6/2017 – Imagine this: you tell a computer system how the pieces move — nothing more. Then you tell it to learn to play the game. And a day later — yes, just 24 hours — it has figured it out to the level that beats the strongest programs in the world convincingly! DeepMind, the company that recently created the strongest Go program in the world, turned its attention to chess, and came up with this spectacular result.

https://en.chessbase.com/post/the-fu...o-learns-chess

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Basho (30th December 2017), Flash (27th December 2017), Noelle (27th December 2017), turiya (27th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Very ominous there Emex! When an AI can learn to plan, I think that's what it's going to take.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Noelle (27th December 2017), turiya (27th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT SILVER
    [& Andy Hoffman]

(Dec 19, 2017)

Ron Paul: BitCoin Could Go Down In
    History As Destroyer Of The US Dollar

(Dec 9, 2013)

Last edited by turiya; 28th December 2017 at 10:54.

18. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    Found this yesterday on chessbase, AI beats strongest chess engine in the world:

12/6/2017 – Imagine this: you tell a computer system how the pieces move — nothing more. Then you tell it to learn to play the game. And a day later — yes, just 24 hours — it has figured it out to the level that beats the strongest programs in the world convincingly! DeepMind, the company that recently created the strongest Go program in the world, turned its attention to chess, and came up with this spectacular result.

https://en.chessbase.com/post/the-fu...o-learns-chess
    Left-brain logistics, problem-solving, game-playing, statistical calculations, probability predictions, mathematics... these are what computers are good at. Left-hemisphere brain functions are the things robots can do well.

An A.I. can be programmed as to what will be the typical & most general emotional reaction that a human being will have to any given situation. That programmed reaction will give the appearance that the machine has feelings. That the machine has heart-felt emotions.

A robot can express a ready-made programmed reaction to any given situation. It can be programmed to reply & say that its feelings have been hurt when receiving certain data / a statement that is fed into it. It can be programmed to say, "Please", and "Thank you." It can be programmed to say, "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I was hurt by what you said."

There are human beings that act robotically, saying the same kinds of things, with no real feelings that are behind the words. Nothing really there behind the words that are being said - empty words, hollow. Repeating a line of words that is meant to be compliant, according to the rules, of any given situation that has arisen.

When a human being is born into this world, he has no idea what the rules of society are. He neither has any idea of what money or wealth is. Nor, does he know what the difference is between good & bad, what is right & wrong, between sin & virtue, between what in society is acceptable behavior & what is unacceptable. As the child grows, these things - notions, concepts, ideas - are programmed into the mind of the child. The child learns how to be an acceptable conformist. This is what Jiminy Cricket calls having a 'conscience'.
    "Always let your conscience be your guide."
    In other words, if you really look into it... having a 'conscience' is nothing more than having a programming done by the society in which a person lives in. Having a conscience gives a person a ready made answer to a repeatable or recurring event, that would be generally accepted reaction to any given situation within a society.

I would also add: Having a conscience is quite a bit different - a big difference - than in having a conscious awareness.

Man has an artificial intelligence of his own. Like any A.I. Bot has. But man has something more. That something more is called a soul.

We are entering a kind of Sci-Fi Alice in Wonderland kind of world. One in which the Tin Man will say that he wants to have a heart. And the science guys will be damned if they don't try to provide him with one.

Unbelieveable time to be alive.
    Last edited by turiya; 29th December 2017 at 14:34.

19. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

So are you saying our conscious is only the sense of right and wrong we are taught and does not include our feeling guidance, which I believe is inherent in us?

From google:

conscience

a person's moral sense of right and wrong, viewed as acting as a guide to one's behaviour.
    "he had a guilty conscience about his desires"
    synonyms: sense of right and wrong, sense of right, moral sense, still small voice, inner voice, voice within; morals, standards, values, principles, ethics, creed, beliefs;
    compunction, scruples, qualms
    "her conscience wouldn't allow her to keep silent any longer"

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Man has an artificial intelligence of his own. Like any A.I. Bot has. But man has something more. That something more is called a soul.

We are entering a kind of Sci-Fi Alice in Wonderland kind of world. One in which the Tin Man will say that he wants to have a heart. And the science guys will be damned if they don't try to provide him with one.

Unbelieveable time to be alive.
    Are you saying that AI is, or will be consciously aware?
    Does intelligence mean consciousness?
    Or is intelligence a learned and automatic response?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

turiya (29th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

So are you saying our conscious is only the sense of right and wrong we are taught and does not include our feeling guidance, which I believe is inherent in us?

No. That's not what I am saying.
    I am saying, being consciously aware is Not the same as having a conscience.
    Having a conscience is conditioning done by the society in which one lives. It is not innate quality. It is acquired after birth. It is a learning that is taught by your parents, by school teachers, by church ministers & priests.

From google:
    conscience
    A definition that says that conscience is a moral 'sense'... the word 'sense' makes for confusion... it is confusing... like a sense of touch, smell, taste etc. it is really not correct, imo.

Morality is taught after birth. It is the programming that is given to the child, planted within the child's memory at an early age. The word 'sense' can be replaced with the word 'recall' or 'recollection' of data being pulled from a memory data bank.

From google:
    conscience - a guide to one's behaviour...

I would add - a guide to one's behavior in following the rules laid down by a society... a guide for being a good conformist within a society, for following the set social rules of behavior.
    Google's definition gives a context example used in a sentence:
    "he had a guilty conscience about his desires"
    Being human, having desires is quite a natural thing. So then, why would someone be feeling guilty about his natural desires?

The only reason is because he was taught that such desires are wrong. Taught by the society - i.e. the parents, school, church would be those aspects of society that would be teaching a child that particular desires are bad, and other desires are good.

Sexual desires, for example, have been typically pronounced by the Christian church as being a negative, and thought to be shameful to even think of such things... "even within marriage, sex wasn’t always something that Christians were taught to enjoy and cherish."

Again, Google provides a list of synonyms. They inject the word 'sense' into their examples, as if it were an 'intuitive sense', rather than a memorized, implanted set of guidelines to follow for living within a particular society.
    synonyms: sense of right and wrong, sense of right, moral sense, still small voice, inner voice, voice within; morals, standards, values, principles, ethics, creed, beliefs; compunction, scruples, qualms
    In India, it is against the law for a man to show affection to a woman in a public place. You can be arrested for doing so.

I was approached on a train station platform by an Indian policeman. While standing on the train platform, waiting for the train to give its whistle for boarding, I had my arm around my girl friend. The policeman told me that I could not do this in the train station. He said that he could take me down the the police station. Taken aback, and a bit surprised, I told him that we will go take a seat on the train, and there, nobody would see me holding her hand. The man gave a smile & the typical sideways nodding of the head. I thanked him & we moved onto the train to find our seats.

Funny, but in India, two women can walk down a public street holding hands, and that's okay. The same with two men can walk holding hands. But if a man & a woman were to walk down the same public street holding hands, there would come somebody... some moralist... that would come & tell them that they shouldn't be doing what they're doing.

There was another time when I was on a street in a wealthy neighborhood, I had just met another Western woman, we had spoken once before, and we stopped just to talk to each other a bit. It wasn't any longer than 5 minutes of face-to-face talking that a man from the large house across the street came over to us & started ranting about something. I didn't quite understand what he was upset about, then I remembered the incident in the train station. And then realized he was upset because we were standing close together talking face-to-face. He wanted us to stand further apart from each other.

This is conscience... embedded rules of society that one is to follow in order to be a good conformist. You don't come into this world with these rules already embedded into your brain. They are not innate to one's being human. They are implanted into the person when they are quite very young.

And, because the programming is done at such a young age, one will tend to 'believe' that they are an 'innate morality' that they had brought with them upon their birth.

Are you saying that AI is, or will be consciously aware?
    To clarify...
    An A.I. cannot be consciously aware. No way.
    On the contrary, an A.I. can be programmed to appear to be consciously aware.

Does intelligence mean consciousness?
    Yes, intelligence means to be consciously aware - to have consciousness.

Or is intelligence a learned and automatic response?
    The Intellect is that which stores & accumulates a learned & automatic response.

I've said it before... the word-phrase "Artificial Intelligence" is a misnomer. The so-called "Artificial Intelligence" created by science is actually an Artificial Intellect. You can still call it A.I., but it should be changed literally, so that A.I. means an "Artificial Intellect."
    Last edited by turiya; 29th December 2017 at 17:50.

22. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Part 4 - The Transition to a New Financial System
    Has Begun - 2008 Was Just a Warning

(Dec 28, 2017)

23. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

So It Begins, The Central Banks Will Not Stop
    Until You Are Convinced - Episode 1459a

(Dec 28, 2017)
    ________Relevant Articles________

Economy
    The Washington Post Ominously Warns That Bitcoin Is Being Used By ‘Extremist Groups’
    • Demonization is the first step toward making something illegal. Over the past couple of months, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have experienced a tremendous surge in popularity. Personally, I was completely floored the other day when my nephew wanted to ask me questions about investing in Bitcoin.
    • The Washington Post, has begun to demonize Bitcoin. And if you are going to demonize something, one of the fastest ways to do that is to link it with racists. The following is an excerpt from an article that the Post just published entitled “Bitcoin’s Boom Is A Boon For Extremist Groups”…
    • For those of us that are accustomed to thinking critically, we see right through what the Washington Post is trying to do.
    • If the elite are ultimately able to convince the general public that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are for racists, criminals, tax evaders and drug dealers, that will make it much easier to crack down on them.
    • But of course blockchain technology is here to stay. Once the elite are able to move the public away from “unregulated cryptocurrencies”, they will simply introduce “Fedcoin”, “Utility Settlement Coin” or whichever other digital currency that they want to promote at the time.
    • Unfortunately, the elite are going to fight very hard to keep that from happening, because control over currencies is one of the main factors that allows them to have so much control over the entire planet.
    Source: theeconomiccollapseblog.com

Central Bank of Russia proposes use of common cryptocurrency to replace US dollar for BRICS and EEU
    • An initiative to create a joint digital currency for BRICS countries and the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) has been proposed by the Central Bank of Russia, according to its First Deputy Governor Olga Skorobogatova.
    • She said the issue of a common cryptocurrency for a number of countries is very promising, more than that for a single nation.[/B][B]“The participants of different economic events where I usually take part… all come to the conclusion the issue of a virtual currency is not needed much by one country. First of all, it makes sense to discuss the cryptocurrency on the level of several countries such as BRICS and EEU. It makes sense to set one equivalent for all payments,”Skorobogatova said at a Russian finance ministry meeting. While no concrete decisions have been made yet, said the official, discussions are planned for 2018 by both BRICS and EEU members. He added that within BRICS cryptocurrencies could replace the US dollar and other currencies used in settlements among the member states.
    Source: sott.net

24. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

"It's Forbidden By Islam": Egypt's Grand Mufti Bans Bitcoin Trading

Late Tuesday, Egypt’s Grand Mufti Sheikh Shawki Allam declared that digital currencies are “forbidden” by Islam and endorsed a ban on trading in Bitcoin...
    • Jan 3, 2018 1:42 PM

here is Sheikh Imran Hosein & what Islamic Eschatology has to say about the rise of cryptocurrencies.... and the blockchain technology through which it depends...

Bolshevik Revolution, Saudi Upheavals etc
    By Sheikh Imran Hosein

(Nov 9, 2017)
    Dinar & Dirham = Gold & Silver coin
    Haram = Unlawful [money]

Imran Hosein: The digital & electronic money which is coming is even more dangerous than the paper money that we are now using.... Hopefully, we will be able to get other Hindu mandirs & Christian churches to join us. So that people can come to their church or mandir or mustra & they can buy gold & silver coins.

We also found from our seminar or our brainstorming session, that in the same way that the world of Islamic scholarship responded a hundred years ago to the introduction of paper money, particularly in British India, and after that in the rest of the world of Islam & the Islamic scholarship failed, while there were some scholars of Islam who had the insight to denounce it as haram [forbidden], and persuaded people to stay away from it. The establishment did not do that. The established scholars of Islam accepted the money. As a consequence, the whole world of Islam was sucked into this bogus & fraudulent & haram monetary system of paper money, and then plastic money.

And now, as we move towards digital & electronic money... what they call 'cryptocurrencies' & the blockchain technology through which it functions, we now see the scholars of Islam - the muftis of Islam - there's one in Britain, I see, who are now preparing themselves to issue - yes, ominously so - the .Fatwa. That even this money, which is even more bogus, and more fraudulent, more dangerous than the paper money - even this is haram (forbidden).

This is the fulfillment of the prophecy of [Muhammed]. Say what you want of the hadith, it is true. It has been fulfilled. The prophecy has been fulfilled. Nothing will remain of the quran except the traces of the writing. Because they will be abandoning the quran. They will be forsaking the quran, they will neglecting the quran, they will be betraying the quran. That's why nothing will remain of the quran, but the traces of the writing. You will know that age when it comes. There will be grand structures, multi-million dollar structures, but devoid of guidance. The religious scholars of Islam at that time will be the worst people beneath the sky.

So when we discussed last during our brainstorming session - anticipating the Fatwa which is to come, but has not come as of yet - it is coming - when the muftis are going to declare cryptocurrencies & bitcoin to be haram. This is yet another sign of the fulfillment of the prophecy of prophet Muhammed that the scholars of Islam will be the worst people beneath the sky.

How do we prepare? How do we respond?

There is only one answer to that... only one.
    And that is that we have to return to quran, return to the suna, return to gold & silver coins. And therefore, we have to make an effort to make it available for the people. That's the first step. Make it available for people to buy gold & silver coins.

And the next step after that is to make small markets, at least for food. If you cannot buy gasoline for your car with gold & silver coin, at least you can buy food & survive. So a market for food where people can go & buy food, that is our first priority.

25. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Can we build AI without losing control over it?
    Sam Harris

(Oct 19, 2016)

From the comments section:

TheTuriyaFile

The big problem is that the world, for the most part, has been pushed & driven into believing that the logic of Descartes is the best & most healthy position in which to view ourselves, as human beings ==>
    "I think, therefore I am" -- Rene Descartes
    This prioritization - this largely accepted philosophical notion - in itself, has got this whole world of people standing on their own head. It makes for an upside-down world. It is the basic problem... this largely accepted notion causes most of our problems. It is the reason why science will lose control over this A.I. quantum computing tecnological system. It is destined to happen because of this prioritization of a thinking mind having precedence over that of a feeling heart.

Think about it (not to make a pun)...
    This philosophical ideology puts one's "being", "am-ness", it places it secondary to that of thinking. Thinking is placed higher upon the pedestal than actually 'being' human. This translates into the idea that 'thinking' about love, 'thinking' about caring for others, has precedence over, is placed higher, than that of actually being in love, the act of loving others, in itself. A 'thinking' mind is placed above heart-felt emotional motivations & experiences.

Consider this: Do you really think an A.I. robot (with a super-intellect) will ever be able to sit down & meditate... & just 'be' with itself? Can it turn itself off? Can an A.I. ever truly be able to experience the bliss that comes with total & complete relaxation? To experience the utter joy that comes with not thinking about anything at all?

Will an A.I. ever be able to put the 'intellectual computational processing function' aside & relax into its own being-ness & experience a satori - i.e. a small taste of enlightenment? I sincerely & wholly doubt it. And, the A.I. quantum computer scientist who considers that this would be an entirely viable possibility would be an absolute idiot to think that this would be at all possible, let alone making an attempt to see if he can make it happen.

We are entering some unbelievably insane moments in human history. God can only help us. Peace-out!

Last edited by turiya; 8th January 2018 at 23:37.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast