+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pictures Too Good Not To Share

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Tim Lewis's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Pictures Too Good Not To Share

I took these photos on a warm morning just before sunrise back in June 2014. None of this was visible to the naked eye. The photos have been enhanced to brighten up the images.
    I am a spiritual practitioner. I help spirits move on, but I never got into communication with these spirits.

http://spiritual-processing.com/pict...-not-to-share/

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Axman (24th November 2017), barneythez (28th November 2017), Billy (24th November 2017), Callista (24th November 2017), EFO (24th November 2017), Fellow Aspirant (25th November 2017), fourty-two (25th November 2017), Hervé (23rd November 2017), Iancorgi (1st March 2019), Iloveyou (24th November 2017), Ioneo (24th November 2017), Jill (24th November 2017), Miaspri (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (24th November 2017), Mike (23rd November 2017), Noelle (23rd November 2017), raregem (24th November 2017), RunningDeer (24th November 2017), toppy (24th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 872 posts

Default Re: Pictures Too Good Not To Share

Quote Posted by Tim Lewis (here)
    I took these photos on a warm morning just before sunrise back in June 2014. None of this was visible to the naked eye. The photos have been enhanced to brighten up the images.
    I am a spiritual practitioner. I help spirits move on, but I never got into communication with these spirits.

These are what I called Plasma entities.I have about 12Gb of photos with them.They are very educative,playful and sometimes shy and as you said they are not visible with naked eye.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Hervé (25th November 2017), Tim Lewis (25th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Tim Lewis's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never heard the term, "plasma entities", but as you well know, they exist in a plasma field. I have one picture that captured the plasma. I am sure you have many. I would like to see some of your pics.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

EFO (27th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 872 posts

Hi Tim,
    I invented the term of plasma entities as Bill Ryan invented the "jump room",because I don't know how to call/named them and I didn't find on internet or elsewhere anything related to them so came out plasma entities.On the other hand,when they first came out on the photo were,what I thought at that time to be only a "patch" of fog in a corner formed by two exterior walls of the house,then in 7 or 10 days they start to form shapes and the first shape was a tall humanoid with a "tulip head",as Mike Oram presented in his lecture,moving towards an other building like he wanted to pass through it.After that the shapes begin to be more complex.I can't find that picture and I don't know in which folder from my computer it could be,but is somewhere there.What is special to that particular image is that the entity is at a distance of about 20-22 meters (about 70 feet) from the camera while the rest of the entities from the rest of the photos are very close,max. 5 meters (15 feet) from camera.

All the pictures uploaded are original with no altering and are easily to see and described and are here mixed with other photos of orbs,ships and so on...some of them are missing due to new photobucket's policy.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_19971.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	36554 somebody popped in

The pictures presented in the provided link are very interesting:a faded outwardly entity overlapped by a humanoid shape and a sort of mechanism,second one is a big head with neck and the third one it looks like a spiritual one at a first glance and one orb.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tim Lewis (here)

Astonishing. How come there entities are able to captured in normal photography as these type of Spirits are omnipresent. I have never come across while using my Mobile or anyone else. Are you using any specific lens? What Spirit Photographer especially use to capture Souls? Hope you answer.

+ Reply to Thread