+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Alien abductions: is it possible that we're all deceived?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Alien abductions: is it possible that we're all deceived?

Has it passed through your mind, like to me, that all these alien stories and kidnappings are done by humans? Is it possible for the kidnapped memories to be implemented? Is it possible abductееs, or to work consciously for these people(telling us story's as insiders or abductees) or to do it subconsciously as a result of programming?
    Is it possible for a group of people to use the abduction method to program the population in the direction they want?
    “Blame the aliens“ is a very convenient diversion of the real perpetrators?
    If the wars of the 1940s were carried out by people with weapons in hand, is it possible today, the weapon in the hands of men to be their mental programming?
    And today's war of the two forces on the planet is a program against a program.
    That's why awakening is such a controlled process.
    With the globalization of artificial intelligence, kidnapping today is unnecessary. Programming takes place at home and in people's sleep.
    Could the whole extraterrestrial theme be the biggest trick of the century?
    Behind a network of secret groups?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), David Ansible (30th November 2017), DeDukshyn (24th November 2017), drneglector (25th November 2017), ghostrider (25th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Noelle (25th November 2017), petra (24th November 2017), selinam (24th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017), wnlight (25th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Alien abductions: is it possible that we're all deceived?

This happened in Bulgaria. On 11 of September, 9.11, 1995. On a military airport near city of Russe. Three women, contactees,claimed they have a contact with aliens from planet Krisi. (Christ?) Three ladies, dressed in pale pink, contact the aliens directly. They want the track to be free so that the Kristians can land at 11 o'clock. The event take place on military airport, the official,government media followed the event, polity are there too, more then 3000 people come to meet the aliens from planet Krisi. Of course, nobody landed.
    All this was result from massive aliens propaganda in Bulgaria,directly after 1989. Almost each family in Bulgaria has experienced or poltergeist at home , or alien contact. I had a good friend in this time in Bulgaria, medical doctor,who later become politician ,oligarch and free mason. I asked him,do you have at home poltergeist? He asked me back- do you? If you do,be careful, may be humans are behind.
    Last edited by misbis; 24th November 2017 at 07:12.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), Hervé (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Noelle (25th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

The thought had crossed my mind, but in my personal experience the level of interference & orchestration goes beyond what I think is possible for humans to do. I guess it boils down to our limited intellect. I'm not really sure what I am trying to say here, you keep saying "is it possible" and I just don't think we'll ever be able to answer that one fully. But just because WE don't know what's possible, that doesn't mean someone else doesn't.

I can't say that I blame aliens... that would be kind of racist. I'm just saying that if I had to choose who is more responsible for the current dilemma, aliens or humans, I would have to pick the aliens.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (24th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017), wnlight (25th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    The thought had crossed my mind, but in my personal experience the level of interference & orchestration goes beyond what I think is possible for humans to do. I guess it boils down to our limited intellect. I'm not really sure what I am trying to say here, you keep saying "is it possible" and I just don't think we'll ever be able to answer that one fully. But just because WE don't know what's possible, that doesn't mean someone else doesn't.

I can't say that I blame aliens... that would be kind of racist. I'm just saying that if I had to choose who is more responsible for the current dilemma, aliens or humans, I would have to pick the aliens.
    Thank you for share your thoughts. Maybe my point is we don't know how much aliens are involved in human interfering ,how much humans-military,black projects. I don't pick aliens,from what I have experienced. And maybe we have to redefine the term alien. I think there are human formed people,that are fully awaken and conscious.They do the game. And a lot of sleepers.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), petra (24th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017), wnlight (25th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    And maybe we have to redefine the term alien.
    Point taken.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (24th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

See the work of Dr David Jacobs (and before him, Budd Hopkins and Dr John Mack).

Some abductions may be military operations (which is the origin of the term Milab, for Military Abductee), but even then the evidence suggests that at least in some cases the military are re-abducting alien abductees to try to get to the bottom of what the ETs are doing themselves.

The many thousands of regressions done by Jacobs, Hopkins and Mack (others, too) all overwhelmingly prove without any reasonable doubt that there's an alien abduction phenomenon which is very real indeed.

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th November 2017), angelfire (26th November 2017), bennycog (26th November 2017), bluestflame (25th November 2017), Bob (24th November 2017), boja (24th November 2017), Bruno (24th November 2017), DNA (25th November 2017), drneglector (25th November 2017), guyres (27th November 2017), KingsmanXV (2nd December 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th November 2017), Matt P (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (24th November 2017), petra (24th November 2017), Rosco1 (8th December 2017), Spiral (25th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017), wnlight (25th November 2017), yelik (24th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ..... but even then the evidence suggests that at least in some cases the military are re-abducting alien abductees to try to get to the bottom of what the ETs are doing themselves.
    What a thought! I tend to agree with this theory.

The many thousands of regressions done by Jacobs, Hopkins and Mack (others, too) all overwhelmingly prove without any reasonable doubt that there's an alien abduction phenomenon which is very real indeed.
    All it took for me was the words of one trusted person, and down the rabbit hole I went. When my friends are threatened, I pay attention.

I used to think it was all in people's minds, and they were just watching too much TV. Boy was I wrong.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

See the work of Dr David Jacobs (and before him, Budd Hopkins and Dr John Mack).

Some abductions may be military operations (which is the origin of the term Milab, for Military Abductee), but even then the evidence suggests that at least in some cases the military are re-abducting alien abductees to try to get to the bottom of what the ETs are doing themselves.

Yes,Bill.I'm familiar with this info. Have you seen my clip above? Well,it is not translated,but I explain what happen there in Bulgaria. On 11 of September, 11 o'clock,1995, at military airport, the national television, over 3000 people wait for aliens to land. If THIS was not military,black project operation...I don't know. They pretend to be aliens from my personal experience.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Misbis,

This is a VERY complex subject which is perhaps beyond our capacity to fully understand, in our current paradigm. I would say from my own experience, direct, that there is some truth in all scenarios. There are human looking beings who are not human as we normally think of them. There are as many races and agendas, as there are stars. Mix in black magic, white magic, science, ego, intent, technology, nature and you have an infinite number of possibilities and probabilities.

I do believe the government checks out those who have had contact with beings from other places, but there are infinite dimensions, too. They send in the old black helicopter friends to see what you know and perhaps as an intimidation tactic. It's pretty crazy and in the end, you just have to stay aware and have a sense of humor. Refuse to be scared. It's how they gain control. Maybe tap dance and sing "You are my sunshine....", etc. and they will get confused and go away.

"I am in the kingdom of the glorious state of my evolution." Dustin Talley

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (24th November 2017), petra (24th November 2017), Rosco1 (8th December 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Refuse to be scared. It's how they gain control.
    Refusing to be scared - trickier than it sounds. I could not control this when it happened to me, and maybe the key is control of feelings / thoughts. My thoughts also get out of control sometimes, like a "runaway train.... of thought"

I'll use the example of trying to cry. Sometimes a good cry feels good... I just can't make myself cry. Some people are able to do this.

My method so far has been "wait it out", it kind of reminds me of a "passing wave" that you just have to endure.

Staying aware and having a sense of humor is definitely helping. I remember feeling bad for laughing at awful stuff, but I didn't feel so bad once I realized laughing makes it go away faster.

You are my sunshine..... HA HA HA

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

bennycog (26th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (24th November 2017), Spiral (25th November 2017), william r sanford72 (24th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thank you all of you for response. Who exactly is doing this human experiment, I don't know. I'm not afraid. They, who they are, are more afraid of we understand who we are. When humans know who they are, this dirty game is over

22. The Following User Says Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

I think both happens. But to me the bigger question when it comes to ET abductions is, is it positive or negative? I don't think anyone but the ETs know the answer to that.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Perhaps the military abduct people that have already been abducted to find out what might going on.

Maybe the military abduct people to identify them as a target for ET abduction - could this be an agreement?
    Last edited by yelik; 24th November 2017 at 17:54.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (25th November 2017), Rosco1 (8th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    I think both happens. But to me the bigger question when it comes to ET abductions is, is it positive or negative? I don't think anyone but the ETs know the answer to that.
    We can guess a little bit. I think it's easier to guess what's negative though. If one wakes up with scars or blisters, that seems pretty negative to me.

I wonder is there even any such thing as a "positive" abduction? I'm dubious.... if it was up to me.... no one would be abducted.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (24th November 2017), Spiral (25th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

We can guess a little bit. I think it's easier to guess what's negative though. If one wakes up with scars or blisters, that seems pretty negative to me.

I wonder is there even any such thing as a "positive" abduction? I'm dubious.... if it was up to me.... no one would be abducted.
    We do similar things to animals, but for the most part we are trying to help them. We tend to separate the human race from animals but we may be looked at as animals to them. They could be looking after us or as I tend to think, one of the ET groups made us and may still be tinkering. Almost all ETs are 10s of thousands to millions of years more advanced then us. This idea that they would look at us as equals is not realistic.

The universe is very old and evolution is really slow. To me it would be almost a certainty that an intelligent life form would speed up things by interfering. We do it to dogs, cats, horses and many other animals. Humans are not at the top of the intelligence latter, far from it.

The fact that they seem to stay hidden from us for the most part makes me think they are benevolent. If they weren't, why let us advance to the point we are now. They could easily send us back to the stone age if they wanted to.
    Last edited by neutronstar; 24th November 2017 at 20:16.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), petra (26th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

For me, no abduction can be positive. It is done out of our free will and consciousness

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I think in the same direction. Everything done without our consciousness choice, agreement and free will is negative

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), petra (26th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

ONCE AGAIN. HAVE A LOOK TO THIS CLIP. IT IS NOT TRANSLATED,BUT I EXPLAIN WHAT IS ALL ABOUT. 3000 PEOPLE ,TOGETHER WITH NATIONAL TV, GATHERED AT MILITARY AIRPORT TO WAIT FOR ALIENS TO LAND. AFTER THE CHANGE IN BULGARIA, WHO WAS IN EASTERN BLOCK, A NATION OF 8 MIL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MIND ATTACKED AND PROGRAMMED , VOICE IN SKULLS , TO BELIEVE ALIENS SPEAK WITH THEM TELEPATHICALLY. MASSIVE. SINCE THEN,I DON'T BELIEVE IN ALIENS, THE WAY IT IS PRESENTED.

This happened in Bulgaria. On 11 of September, 9.11, 1995. On a military airport near city of Russe. Three women, contactees,claimed they have a contact with aliens from planet Krisi. (Christ?) Three ladies, dressed in pale pink, contact the aliens directly. They want the track to be free so that the Kristians can land at 11 o'clock. The event take place on military airport, the official,government media followed the event, polity are there too, more then 3000 people come to meet the aliens from planet Krisi. Of course, nobody landed.
    All this was result from massive aliens propaganda in Bulgaria,directly after 1989. Almost each family in Bulgaria has experienced or poltergeist at home , or alien contact. I had a good friend in this time in Bulgaria, medical doctor,who later become politician ,oligarch and free mason. I asked him,do you have at home poltergeist? He asked me back- do you? If you do,be careful, may be humans are behind.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

bennycog (26th November 2017), guyres (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Everything done without our consciousness choice, agreement and free will is negative
    We do things all the time to children without there consent, like take them to the doctor. Is that negative.

It is not what is done that is negative but the intent behind the actions.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

guyres (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), petra (26th November 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

It's all a very messed up and tangled mind we live in ha.

The Montauk Project, Project Monarch and MK Ultra.
    If they really did time travel, visit and experiment on the populace of the USA, then putting the individuals back before it happened as it where, well any thing can be happening, and happening, happening to anyone any time o.0
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (25th November 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Everything done without our consciousness choice, agreement and free will is negative
    We do things all the time to children without there consent, like take them to the doctor. Is that negative.

It is not what is done that is negative but the intent behind the actions.
    I think,if person feels infant(child), yes, he or she accept this intervention as care.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    It's all a very messed up and tangled mind we live in ha.

The Montauk Project, Project Monarch and MK Ultra.
    If they really did time travel, visit and experiment on the populace of the USA, then putting the individuals back before it happened as it where, well any thing can be happening, and happening, happening to anyone any time o.0
    NOT only population in USA,but abroad too.This event in Bulgaria happen after USA took over the country after Russia

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Perhaps the military abduct people that have already been abducted to find out what might going on.

Maybe the military abduct people to identify them as a target for ET abduction - could this be an agreement?
    Yes, but I don't find any excuse

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Hervé (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), petra (26th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast