+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Alien abductions: is it possible that we're all deceived?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Alien abductions: is it possible that we're all deceived?

[IMG]D:\Users\Fujitsu\Desktop\DPdAHjuX0AAkkPq.jpg[/IMG]

Human brain is not generator of thoughts. Only transmitter-reciever

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), guyres (27th November 2017), Hervé (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Spiral (25th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    See the work of Dr David Jacobs (and before him, Budd Hopkins and Dr John Mack).

Some abductions may be military operations (which is the origin of the term Milab, for Military Abductee), but even then the evidence suggests that at least in some cases the military are re-abducting alien abductees to try to get to the bottom of what the ETs are doing themselves.

The many thousands of regressions done by Jacobs, Hopkins and Mack (others, too) all overwhelmingly prove without any reasonable doubt that there's an alien abduction phenomenon which is very real indeed.
    Hi Bill (and others),

Some MILAB abductions are done jointly between the military and ET's....case in point Kerry's interview with Niara Isley:

Dave - Toronto

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Hervé (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Phoenix1304 (18th December 2017), Rosco1 (8th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th November 2017), william r sanford72 (26th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    See the work of Dr David Jacobs (and before him, Budd Hopkins and Dr John Mack).

Some abductions may be military operations (which is the origin of the term Milab, for Military Abductee), but even then the evidence suggests that at least in some cases the military are re-abducting alien abductees to try to get to the bottom of what the ETs are doing themselves.

The many thousands of regressions done by Jacobs, Hopkins and Mack (others, too) all overwhelmingly prove without any reasonable doubt that there's an alien abduction phenomenon which is very real indeed.
    Hi Bill (and others),

Some MILAB abductions are done jointly between the military and ET's....case in point Kerry's interview with Niara Isley:

Dave - Toronto
    My question is - Is it possible, people with testimony and insiders to be OR set up,they consciously work for alien propaganda, OR they are programmed to believe it, implemented memories.Bottom line, no aliens doing abductions, humans do.By the way, since I have heart Kerry saying, military sometimes doing re-abduction with good purposes, to help the person, I started to doubt more. No purpose can excuse abduction against persons free choice.
    Last edited by misbis; 25th November 2017 at 06:39.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), guyres (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    My question is - Is it possible, people with testimony and insiders to be OR set up,they consciously work for alien propaganda, OR they are programmed to believe it, implemented memories.Bottom line, no aliens doing abductions, humans do.By the way, since I have heart Kerry saying, military sometimes doing re-abduction with good purposes, to help the person, I started to doubt more. No purpose can excuse abduction against persons free choice.
    There are abductions by beings that want us to believe they are "aliens", it's not humans & not controlled by humans, it's the other way round, the humans involved are being controlled & used by these beings, that are absolutely NOT aliens.

That said there are humans in black projects playing "catch up", they are desperately trying to get all the tech & insights into what is happening as is possible, this sometimes necessitates "milabs" or "re-abs" as they are known, in order to find out what is in the minds of abductees, this requires similar invasive techniques as the "beings" use, because the info is hidden behind screens in the mind that the abductee can't access whilst conscious.

As for what's going on in Bulgaria, no idea, we can only guess at that due to the language barrier, it could well be the entire country has been under a mass mind control experiment under the soviets that the west is all too keen to follow up on, like with the nazi scientists after WW2.

As I said these "aliens" aren't aliens, this is why there is so much psychic phenomena around the subject, when you have a population that is largely under educated & under cognative dissonance these phenomena you describe will manifest, much like the St Medard phenomena.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), guyres (27th November 2017), Hervé (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (25th November 2017), muxfolder (25th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Excellent points, Sprial!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (25th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Like I say.
    It's all a very messed up and tangled mind we live in ha.
    Who knows whats really going on?
    Who knows who or what is doing what?
    As far as I can tell, it's some of all that gets reported/posted here in Avalon.
    Anything goes and is going on o.0
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Spellbound (25th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    There are abductions by beings that want us to believe they are "aliens", it's not humans & not controlled by humans, it's the other way round, the humans involved are being controlled & used by these beings, that are absolutely NOT aliens.

That said there are humans in black projects playing "catch up", they are desperately trying to get all the tech & insights into what is happening as is possible, this sometimes necessitates "milabs" or "re-abs" as they are known, in order to find out what is in the minds of abductees, this requires similar invasive techniques as the "beings" use, because the info is hidden behind screens in the mind that the abductee can't access whilst conscious.

As for what's going on in Bulgaria, no idea, we can only guess at that due to the language barrier, it could well be the entire country has been under a mass mind control experiment under the soviets that the west is all too keen to follow up on, like with the nazi scientists after WW2.

As I said these "aliens" aren't aliens, this is why there is so much psychic phenomena around the subject, when you have a population that is largely under educated & under cognative dissonance these phenomena you describe will manifest, much like the St Medard phenomena.
    This is very interesting what you say. Do you have more info about those beings?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Spiral (26th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I've read information that since 1913 a cover up about the ET phenomenon has been in place ... Most abductions are done by secret military groups... Their goal is to promote the hostile alien thesis, and keep the threat of invasion going to drain money from the duped public... My thinking is aliens wanted to invade Earth, they would have done it , and landed in mass ... The leader would be front and center, and history would be very different, and a never ending resupply of ships , equipment, etc would be in our faces ... To conquer vast distances in space, a culture would have long ago left the age of war and violence , otherwise they never would have left their own solar system...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

guyres (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (25th November 2017), neutronstar (25th November 2017), Noelle (25th November 2017), Rosco1 (8th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I was thinking the same thing about animals, when my horse ripped her face apart on something. We had to call the vet, who jabbed her with a needle, knocked her senseless into a drooling mass, pulled the huge flap down, cleaned it, and then put staples in her face. To her, it was an abduction against her will, but it was done for her benefit.

When I was dealing with "humans" who weren't quite humans, black helicopters and all the attendant astral b.s., I had no idea what was going on. I was pissed off.

In retrospect, it taught me many, many things and mostly got me past the egoic thought that I/we are so special; "how dare someone do this to me" kind of a thing. Well, the truth is that creation goes on forever and we just have to deal with the different layers. What I don't agree with and never will, is deception, lying and manipulation. And there was a whole bunch of that going on too, in addition to the "good stuff".

I think when someone starts to wake up, all interested parties have a go at the wakening human, whether they have good or ill intent. It's like a spiritual free for all.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (25th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Hervé (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), neutronstar (25th November 2017), Noelle (25th November 2017), william r sanford72 (26th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,192 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Most abductions are done by secret military groups...
    Not possible. Just calculate the logistics. There are just too many of them.

My thinking is if aliens wanted to invade Earth, they would have done it , and landed in mass ...
    John Lear would say:
    A farmer doesn't need or want to invade their own farm. They just make sure the animals are all fit for purpose (whatever that is), but don't care about them individually or personally.
    I would say:
    To project limited human thinking on to ETs (like imagining they may want to invade a planet, WWII-style) may not be helpful, and is likely to be simplistic. They may have complex purposes or agendas that we might not easily be able to understand.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), misbis (25th November 2017), neutronstar (25th November 2017), Noelle (25th November 2017), Patient (29th November 2017), Rosco1 (8th December 2017), Spellbound (26th November 2017), Spiral (26th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

They may have complex purposes or agendas that we might not easily be able to understand.
    Like shaping humanity into the creators plan. I find it a little humorous when people say that abduction is impeding their free will when we have no idea of the higher purpose, or if our higher self agreed to it before this life started, and only the ego objects.

I will also add that maybe our higher self never sees anything that happens as good or bad, positive or negative, but simply sees it as an experience.
    Last edited by neutronstar; 25th November 2017 at 19:21.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Noelle (25th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Most abductions are done by secret military groups...
    Not possible. Just calculate the logistics. There are just too many of them.

My thinking is if aliens wanted to invade Earth, they would have done it , and landed in mass ...
    John Lear would say:
    A farmer doesn't need or want to invade their own farm. They just make sure the animals are all fit for purpose (whatever that is), but don't care about them individually or personally.
    I would say:
    To project limited human thinking on to ETs (like imagining they may want to invade a planet, WWII-style) may not be helpful, and is likely to be simplistic. They may have complex purposes or agendas that we might not easily be able to understand.
    that we might not easily be able to understand I keep trying to understand. The blindness makes me crazy.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    Everything done without our consciousness choice, agreement and free will is negative
    We do things all the time to children without there consent, like take them to the doctor. Is that negative.

It is not what is done that is negative but the intent behind the actions.
    Well, in modern times, taking them to a doctor could be negative. Now that they push for big pharma and coerce or demand vaccinations.

I certainly don't go to doctors any more. They're killing the holistic ones, the type I would choose if I did go.

From what I have seen in schools, kids shouldn't be forced to go there, either.
    Home schooling mixed with online classes would be a good solution.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), misbis (25th November 2017), neutronstar (25th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Everything done without our consciousness choice, agreement and free will is negative
    We do things all the time to children without there consent, like take them to the doctor. Is that negative.

Well, in modern times, taking them to a doctor could be negative. Now that they push for big pharma and coerce or demand vaccinations.

I certainly don't go to doctors any more. They're killing the holistic ones, the type I would choose if I did go.

MM
    Ya, it was probably a bad example. I was thinking of that when I typed it, but was too lazy to think of a better one.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

MM
    Ya, it was probably a bad example. I was thinking of that when I typed it, but was too lazy to think of a better one.
    Yes, but you're right about the intent behind it. If you are doing something to promote their welfare, that's a good intention. Like teaching them to stay clean. Sometimes they might not want to take a bath or shower. This is a ripe time for learning for them. Always an explanation of intent and good outcome could lead to a cooperative choice for the good. Communication is essential. 😀
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), neutronstar (25th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I am of the opinion that only those who have actually experienced an "abduction" or weird happenings can really speak to what might be going on here. All I can do is take in what others' experiences have been & try to make some sense out of it. What is here on Avalon is excellent for doing that! The early videos done when Bill & Kerry were together are very helpful. If you haven't seen those, misbis, I would highly recommend them.

As to "understanding" what this is all about....don't tire yourself out!! Each of us is on a "journey"; each of us moves along at our own rate....enjoy the ride & keep exploring & learning.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), misbis (25th November 2017), Spiral (26th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I am of the opinion that only those who have actually experienced an "abduction" or weird happenings can really speak to what might be going on here. All I can do is take in what others' experiences have been & try to make some sense out of it. What is here on Avalon is excellent for doing that! The early videos done when Bill & Kerry were together are very helpful. If you haven't seen those, misbis, I would highly recommend them.

As to "understanding" what this is all about....don't tire yourself out!! Each of us is on a "journey"; each of us moves along at our own rate....enjoy the ride & keep exploring & learning.
    I can't agree with that. Are animals the best to talk to when we abduct them?

Never be afraid to have an opinion, even when your wrong. I do it all the time
    Last edited by neutronstar; 25th November 2017 at 21:09.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), guyres (27th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)

Thank you dear. I have had such strange life,that I'm already burn out ,more then this can not be burned About Camelot videos, I have seen them all. I have been in translator team for short time, some conferences too...I'm not saying I have nothing to learn more of it...from distance of time the same videos can give another perspective and I watch them again. The questions I have are based on my personal experience. I search answers for my own life. I had no normal life,like most of the people.I have been,and may be still am, a butterfly from eastern version of Monarch program.I survived,but questions I still have
    Last edited by misbis; 25th November 2017 at 21:20.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Antagenet (21st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), Spiral (26th November 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I would agree, misbis, that we are all searching for answers to explain what we have lived through! It IS quite a conundrum!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

misbis (27th November 2017), Spiral (26th November 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

This is very interesting what you say. Do you have more info about those beings?

To get a better picture of what these things are I would recommend two books above all others,

Invisible College by Jaques Vallee

The Eighth Tower by John Keel

Everyone else is following an agenda or trying to make the pieces fit a picture they already have.

It certainly isn't the "military" going all around the world abducting nobodies like me to do things that don't make sense (outside of a purely ontological framework) in craft that are centuries ahead of what they purport to have that would cost billions to make & run if they could ......

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), guyres (27th November 2017), Hervé (27th November 2017), misbis (26th November 2017), Rosco1 (8th December 2017), Valerie Villars (27th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast