+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Alien abductions: is it possible that we're all deceived?

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Alien abductions: is it possible that we're all deceived?

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    It is not what is done that is negative but the intent behind the actions.
    I think along these lines too.

Following that, there could be all kinds of intents. I think it must be in a different thread Bill suspected military and alien abducting the same people. That kind of makes sense... but if we consider various types of "aliens" (because I guess I need to put that in quotes now), maybe some abducting people is.... dare I say necessary

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), neutronstar (26th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The universe is very old and evolution is really slow. To me it would be almost a certainty that an intelligent life form would speed up things by interfering. We do it to dogs, cats, horses and many other animals. Humans are not at the top of the intelligence latter, far from it.

The fact that they seem to stay hidden from us for the most part makes me think they are benevolent. If they weren't, why let us advance to the point we are now. They could easily send us back to the stone age if they wanted to.
    Not at the top no... but I've come to think maybe not at the bottom either! I think we're more "valuable" than they let us think otherwise why would piles of people be getting tormented. Why do that if we are not some kind of threat? I'm just really suspicious.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), neutronstar (26th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

misbis.....I have only been a member here a little over two years & the only conclusion I can come to SO FAR is that we are in the middle of somebody else's war & that is why it is all so confusing to us!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bob (26th November 2017), misbis (28th November 2017), petra (27th November 2017), WTHTLight (27th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I think we're more "valuable" than they let us think otherwise why would piles of people be getting tormented. Why do that if we are not some kind of threat? I'm just really suspicious.
    I don't really follow. Tormented? Abduction can be a traumatic event if you don't understand the intention behind, unless your referring to something else. I don't understand why you think they see us as a threat. Unless of coarse we continue to get access to more advanced weapons.

8. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't really follow. Tormented? Abduction can be a traumatic event if you don't understand the intention behind, unless your referring to something else.
    Yes maybe I used the wrong word, it's much more than tormenting. I just don't know what it's even like. I find it kind of upsetting to see people having to record their bruises and scan themselves all the time though.

I don't understand why you think they see us as a threat. Unless of coarse we continue to get access to more advanced weapons.
    That's just a guess, if not threatening, at least important enough to pay attention to.

Whatever it was that happened to me was "pants-crapping" type of scary, so it just feels really serious to me. For a while it felt as if I was being used as a weapon, and there was F all I could do about it. Now of course this was just a delusion in my head, but it was real enough to make me pay attention. It felt like I was getting "tricked into" destroying things and it was so maddening, and frustrating. It's either all a big stupid joke, or it has some kind of meaning.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), neutronstar (27th November 2017)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Spiral, I don't remember which book I read by Jacques Vallee, but I was so thankful it was there, as it had stories about the metalogic all these beings were using, among other aspects of my experience. And I agree, it wasn't members of the military I was interacting with, but I did have multiple black helicopter experiences, which were completely misunderstood by myself, having no context of any of this stuff.

I may or may not have been abducted at one point, as I have no memory of one night; waking up the next morning to twisted metal bracelets, stones and jewels disintegrated (literally) and then went on to breaking belts (three of them while on my body just "broke off" in the middle of the leather). It was all highly symbolic.

Having no context, I had no idea why or how these beings (some friend, some foe) knew what I was thinking, who I was, what kind of childhood I had and other bizarre things. I was also completely confused as to why or how they could possibly be interested in a nobody (to use your word) like me, who doesn't know how to teach, sing, play music or otherwise organize myself into something useful to help others.

In retrospect, I may have been used as a battery, to bring certain energies here. But, I really think it has more to do with spirituality in my case, than any kind of war of the worlds thing; though the two are related.

Thank you for your post.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

findingneo (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Hervé (27th November 2017), Mike (27th November 2017), misbis (28th November 2017), petra (27th November 2017), Spiral (27th November 2017)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I'm going to post this because it is the truth. I am at the 30:19 point of the Niara Isley video and lost my breath when she talked about getting raped. During my experience, which lasted months and months, I was drugged, woke up naked with a man (who's name I know) on top of me, having sex. I remember thinking "how did I get naked?" and then blacked out again. The thing is, it was in an apartment with all the lights on and I believe there were others involved also; watching and or participating, but I can't remember anything but that one part.

This kind of thing is unconscionable and cannot be allowed to happen. Rape is one of the most heinous of all power plays.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Hervé (27th November 2017), Mike (27th November 2017), misbis (28th November 2017), petra (27th November 2017), Rosco1 (8th December 2017), Spiral (27th November 2017), william r sanford72 (27th November 2017)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

And at 45:15, she talks about a tall, slender ethereal being. One appeared to me in broad daylight out of nowhere in the middle of a park (just us two) and talked to me about how people treated others, not realizing the one they were talking bad about, and doing ugly things to, was really someone else.

He then told me his name was Blaze Star and he said "God sure has blessed you", kissed me hard on the mouth, looked deeply in my eyes, and walked away.

What I'm saying is he seemed to be saying the exact same thing he told Niara's tormentor; you have no idea who you are doing these things to. It will be reported back to her people. What this woman speaks is truth.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Hervé (27th November 2017), Mike (27th November 2017), petra (27th November 2017), Rosco1 (8th December 2017), Spiral (27th November 2017)

16. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Spiral, I don't remember which book I read by Jacques Vallee, but I was so thankful it was there, as it had stories about the metalogic all these beings were using, among other aspects of my experience. And I agree, it wasn't members of the military I was interacting with, but I did have multiple black helicopter experiences, which were completely misunderstood by myself, having no context of any of this stuff.

I may or may not have been abducted at one point, as I have no memory of one night; waking up the next morning to twisted metal bracelets, stones and jewels disintegrated (literally) and then went on to breaking belts (three of them while on my body just "broke off" in the middle of the leather). It was all highly symbolic.

Having no context, I had no idea why or how these beings (some friend, some foe) knew what I was thinking, who I was, what kind of childhood I had and other bizarre things. I was also completely confused as to why or how they could possibly be interested in a nobody (to use your word) like me, who doesn't know how to teach, sing, play music or otherwise organize myself into something useful to help others.

In retrospect, I may have been used as a battery, to bring certain energies here. But, I really think it has more to do with spirituality in my case, than any kind of war of the worlds thing; though the two are related.

Thank you for your post.
    Hi Villival, I have to say I also think it's a spiritual issue, a very dark, real & complicated one.

Black helicopters is another commonality, the one that used to fly around my house had a strange pod like thing attached to the side like the stretchers on the heilcos on M*A*S*H, which had a thing sticking out the front of it like some kind of ariel, my best guess is it was some kind of detector, for electro-magnetic anomalies. It didn't have a number on it as required by law either !

Confusion & trauma seem to figure large in this, and not in a way that makes sense if "they" are aliens, it's trauma for traumas sake IMO, unless there is something they trigger by it ?

I once went for a cranio-sacral (alt heath ) session & the therapist said she couldn't detect any fluid in there at all, she rang her old teacher & they had never come across that either...

That's for your post too, it's always reassuring to touch base with another experiencer.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Mike (27th November 2017), misbis (28th November 2017), Rosco1 (8th December 2017)

18. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

... This kind of thing is unconscionable and cannot be allowed to happen. Rape is one of the most heinous of all power plays.
    Appreciate your candor Villival, this is what people need to hear. I'd give anything to stop the rape. Anything.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Mike (27th November 2017), Spiral (27th November 2017), william r sanford72 (27th November 2017)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

I think there are many things at play here. Untangling can be quite a headache.

First, it seems to me that the dark military has the ability to duplicate many things the "aliens" are doing (I put aliens in quotes because I'm not quite sure what they are, and imho it is a mistake to assume they are all biological beings from other planets).

This dark tech can, based on what i've read and believe to be true, recreate very convincingly things like alien abductions, poltergeist activity, UFO sightings and so on(see: "Chameleo" by Robert Guffey)

So it would appear that we have a human and an "alien" element. That hardly clears things up when we realize that both the aliens and the humans have the ability to project 3d images to hide or conceal what is truly in front of someone. So deciphering which is which is another issue.

And even if one is lucky enough to do so, remembering that realization is the next challenge - the aliens appear to create "screen memories" or simply erase the memory, while the humans appear to use things like drugs and trauma(violence and rape) to compartmentalize memories. Or, more recently, electronic harassment tech.

So here we have things like MK Ultra, aliens, satanism, electronic harassment etc all sort of blending together like some kind of insidious stew. What are the motives of the humans and the aliens? What is the exact nature of the relationships? Are they in cahoots? Competing? And most importantly for the victims: can it be stopped?

To confuse things even further, I would guess that there are competing factions within both the human and the alien elements. And, of course, it would appear that there are many alien races involved.

Even the abduction scenario can't be pinned down to mere biological examinations by grey organic beings. Jaques Vallee and John Keel's research indicate that many of these abductees journeys are purely mental trips. The question then arises: what is happening to their bodies while they are on these mental trips?

And yet, it appears many abductions are exactly what they seem - the physical hijacking of one's body to a physical vessel for reasons unknown.

Reasons unknown. Sigh. Another poster used the term "metalogic". The first time i heard that term was in a John Keel book. He was speaking on the phone to an alleged alien entity, and the entity spent quite a bit of time trying to explain to Keel what their metalogic was. It sounded like gobbeldygook.

And that's discouraging, isn't it? Even when one of these alien entities actually takes the time to explain themselves in a language one can understand, it's *still* imcomprehensible

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), misbis (28th November 2017), petra (30th November 2017), Spellbound (28th November 2017), Spiral (27th November 2017), william r sanford72 (27th November 2017)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

There are quite a few points I would like to address. Still learning how to post on a forum, and don't have a mouse connected, so I can't cut and paste.

Mike, maybe it really is like V for Vendetta and totally a mind trip for our own good-so to speak. Or maybe it is as Niara says; we are here as reporters, so to speak, and the best way to transmit the actual experiences of earth, is to experience it as a human; emotions, physical, etc. and also to bring us through to the other side of fear so we can move on or lift vibrations or a million other different possibilities.

There is a part of me that thinks the metalogic is specifically for purposes of confusion, which leads to clarity; kind of an undoing of all the b.s. we have been fed by the ptb and the only way to do it is by untying the knot they have hopelessly tangled. Also, earthlings may just be babies in the cosmic evolution and need to be prepared for all sorts of deception in the greater universe. Are we ready for graduation? Let's do a test.

Or we may be nothing more than crash test dummies in a world of uncommon evil, here to do good, like any other superhero.

Petra, the raping of anything is flat out wrong. Maybe it only happens here on earth. I can't imagine an evolved universe would be so concerned with such an act. It's just gross. The guy(s) who did it to me was a psychopath, with some weird little dude who I now believe was a disguised grey.

I cannot believe a helicopter just flew right over my house as I was typing this. I must be close to the truth.

Spiral, somehow my heart tugs at you. I have a feeling we had very similar experiences. You have that authentic "yeah, thanks for choosing me for your experiment" kind of an attitude. You know, God bless you and all others. Maybe the spiritual aspect only feels dark here because we live on a planet of darkness. In other words, I am wondering if there were any light spiritual aspects to your experience. There was to mine and that's why I was so confused that someone would want to hurt me. I think really they are just trying to stop us from transcending the trap we have all fallen into. You know, when you're on earth, you have to play be earth rules. Some people seem to be seriously cheating.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Mike (27th November 2017), misbis (28th November 2017), Rosco1 (8th December 2017), Spiral (27th November 2017), william r sanford72 (27th November 2017)

24. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I think there are many things at play here. Untangling can be quite a headache.

First, it seems to me that the dark military has the ability to duplicate many things the "aliens" are doing (I put aliens in quotes because I'm not quite sure what they are, and imho it is a mistake to assume they are all biological beings from other planets).

This dark tech can, based on what i've read and believe to be true, recreate very convincingly things like alien abductions, poltergeist activity, UFO sightings and so on(see: "Chameleo" by Robert Guffey)

So it would appear that we have a human and an "alien" element. That hardly clears things up when we realize that both the aliens and the humans have the ability to project 3d images to hide or conceal what is truly in front of someone. So deciphering which is which is another issue.

And even if one is lucky enough to do so, remembering that realization is the next challenge - the aliens appear to create "screen memories" or simply erase the memory, while the humans appear to use things like drugs and trauma(violence and rape) to compartmentalize memories. Or, more recently, electronic harassment tech.

So here we have things like MK Ultra, aliens, satanism, electronic harassment etc all sort of blending together like some kind of insidious stew. What are the motives of the humans and the aliens? What is the exact nature of the relationships? Are they in cahoots? Competing? And most importantly for the victims: can it be stopped?

To confuse things even further, I would guess that there are competing factions within both the human and the alien elements. And, of course, it would appear that there are many alien races involved.

Even the abduction scenario can't be pinned down to mere biological examinations by grey organic beings. Jaques Vallee and John Keel's research indicate that many of these abductees journeys are purely mental trips. The question then arises: what is happening to their bodies while they are on these mental trips?

And yet, it appears many abductions are exactly what they seem - the physical hijacking of one's body to a physical vessel for reasons unknown.

Reasons unknown. Sigh. Another poster used the term "metalogic". The first time i heard that term was in a John Keel book. He was speaking on the phone to an alleged alien entity, and the entity spent quite a bit of time trying to explain to Keel what their metalogic was. It sounded like gobbeldygook.

And that's discouraging, isn't it? Even when one of these alien entities actually takes the time to explain themselves in a language one can understand, it's *still* imcomprehensible
    Great post, it's very encouraging to see someone actually researching & thinking about this phenomena with a genuinely open mind !

I would like to expand on the "mental trip"; sometimes it's very hard to work out if these things are "astral" in nature, or actually physical due to the nature of them & the mental control & memory screening abductees are subject to. Personally I take bruises & implants that work their way out to be proof of physical activity, BUT it's still "mental" in nature, the word I would use for mental is ontological, I got that from the late John Mack who I believe was murdered just for dropping that one word into the subject.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), findingneo (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Mike (27th November 2017), misbis (28th November 2017), william r sanford72 (27th November 2017)

26. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spiral, somehow my heart tugs at you. I have a feeling we had very similar experiences. You have that authentic "yeah, thanks for choosing me for your experiment" kind of an attitude. You know, God bless you and all others. Maybe the spiritual aspect only feels dark here because we live on a planet of darkness. In other words, I am wondering if there were any light spiritual aspects to your experience. There was to mine and that's why I was so confused that someone would want to hurt me. I think really they are just trying to stop us from transcending the trap we have all fallen into. You know, when you're on earth, you have to play be earth rules. Some people seem to be seriously cheating.
    It's odd how you can just tell isn't it ?

I wouldn't say it's a planet of darkness, but the whole "fallen realm" thing has started to make sense.

There have been "spin off" things from being abducted that have been wonderful, not things I want to post about because they would sound like the boasting of a madman, lets just say I sometimes get a "backstage pass" to life.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), findingneo (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Mike (27th November 2017), misbis (28th November 2017), william r sanford72 (27th November 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    misbis.....I have only been a member here a little over two years & the only conclusion I can come to SO FAR is that we are in the middle of somebody else's war & that is why it is all so confusing to us!!
    Exactly,dear. Exactly. This is even not our war. The world is stage,but it is not us,playing ON the stage. We are sitting in the public

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), findingneo (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), Spiral (28th November 2017)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Thank you ALL of you for great posts and discussion

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), Spiral (28th November 2017)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Spiral, I'm not so sure about not posting things if they are of the nature of an observer. In other words, this person said this, this is what happened, etc. without getting into ego or the "I know it all because....".

I know a lot of what I experienced was just plain confusing and beings were saying and doing some weird stuff. Maybe if we just started speaking out, without judgement being made by ourselves or others, we would find many commonalities. I find Jordan Maxwell very refreshing in that regard. He just states what happens and refuses to believe or assert he is special.

That kind of testimony just makes me feel less alone.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), findingneo (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), Spiral (30th November 2017)

34. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Spiral, I'm not so sure about not posting things if they are of the nature of an observer. In other words, this person said this, this is what happened, etc. without getting into ego or the "I know it all because....".

Maybe if we just started speaking out, without judgement being made by ourselves or others, we would find many commonalities.
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. First hand descriptions I find very valuable, and helpful. Even if there's nothing tangible in there at all, it can still help us figure out patterns and correlations.

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Exactly,dear. Exactly. This is even not our war. The world is stage,but it is not us,playing ON the stage. We are sitting in the public
    If it's not our war, maybe consider signing up... I don't know about you guys, but I'm volunteering first opportunity I get.

Petra, the raping of anything is flat out wrong ...
    Yes it is, but I'll go deeper. Why do they even want to rape. I don't think wanting to rape people is normal, there's something wrong there too.

Psychology seems to think rape fantasies are normal, if you google up "Why am I having rape fantasies" most of the websites seem to say that is a normal thing to happen. Well I disagree.... I don't think it's normal for either sex to have rape fantasies.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

findingneo (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), Spiral (30th November 2017)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I know a lot of what I experienced was just plain confusing and beings were saying and doing some weird stuff. Maybe if we just started speaking out, without judgement being made by ourselves or others, we would find many commonalities. I find Jordan Maxwell very refreshing in that regard. He just states what happens and refuses to believe or assert he is special.

That kind of testimony just makes me feel less alone.
    OK then I'll just throw somethings out there.

A lot of things open up as side effects of being an abductee, psychic things, and the ability to engage consciously in other dimensions such as the astral & the much less understood & talked about etheric plane, which can directly impact this plane....which means it has "military" implications, which I will not talk about, in fact I refuse to even think about it.

An other thing you might want to have a go with is healing, I have read about remote healing courses which seem identical to what I got taught whilst actually doing it by intelligences that never revealed themselves, but I have an idea.

(It's interesting to try this on plants & animals because they can't be "placebo" effects, they just are what they are.)

One thing they did clearly communicate was that it is NOT remote healing, it's a quantum action, which is probably why the two most interesting people I worked on were in Australia.

Healing is done by directing energies by will, these energies are drawn from the earth (green light up through the feet) & cosmic energy (white light down through the top of the head), into the heart where they blend & are then directed through the arms & out of the hands.

The energy is intelligent & as such the colour of the light (specific to the type of energy) that comes from the hands is always specific to the patients needs, or the point in the patient you are dealing with, there could be multiple problems each requiring specific energies, or sequential, such as when something showing up red needs cooling (anti inflammatory) & then regenerating.

Care has to be taken as regards protection & help, also to make sure there is no back surge of energy / problems from the patient.

Not surprisingly medical problems that medicine can't deal with because they are "energy" problems are those that often respond the best & in the most remarkable manner.

One other thing I found was an awareness of the energy dynamics in my (extended) family, and how that effects the health & even the wealth of everyone involved.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

findingneo (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), Huntress (1st December 2017), Valerie Villars (15th December 2017)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

OK then I'll just throw somethings out there.

One thing they did clearly communicate was that it is NOT remote healing, it's a quantum action, which is probably why the two most interesting people I worked on were in Australia.
    Hi Spiral, can you please expand upon why the Aussie people were so interesting?
    "Love knows no limits to it's endurance, no end to it's trust, no fading of it's hope: love outlasts all and stands when all else has fallen."

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huntress For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), Spiral (1st December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast