+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Alien abductions: is it possible that we're all deceived?

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Alien abductions: is it possible that we're all deceived?

Quote Posted by Huntress (here)
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

OK then I'll just throw somethings out there.

One thing they did clearly communicate was that it is NOT remote healing, it's a quantum action, which is probably why the two most interesting people I worked on were in Australia.
    Hi Spiral, can you please expand upon why the Aussie people were so interesting?
    What I meant was the distance made it interesting because they couldn't have been further away.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bruno (1st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), Huntress (1st December 2017), petra (18th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Spiral, now this is very interesting. I am always fascinated by people who can explain the science behind these things. I can't. I'm just a plain ole dummy when it comes to explaining. Intuition seems to be my gift.

I know when my experience started, I healed myself and didn't do it consciously. I had deep cuts in the bottoms of my feet that just sort of appeared. I went to sleep one night, woke up glowing (literally from the inside) and found not only were all the cuts healed, but the skin seemed to be new like a baby.

Of course all this was extremely baffling. I understand it can happen now, but have no clue how or why.

Then there was the whole "astral" experience, which took me years to unravel. I had no clue what was happening to me. It was just "wham". I still really don't, but it is due to the courage and openness of others in history and now, who have helped me understand how strange this all really is and that I am not alone, which was a HUGE relief. But, then comes the who, what, where, when, why and how questions. And on it goes.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bruno (1st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), petra (18th December 2017), Spiral (15th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Yes, Spiral, I am interested too. I have a very big carnelian rock that someone sent me from Australia years ago. It's on my front porch. Carnelian is a healing stone. You said a lot in that post.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry, been trying to catch up to replies and somehow skipped a few and wrote the last one out of sequence.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Spiral (15th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Spiral, now this is very interesting. I am always fascinated by people who can explain the science behind these things. I can't. I'm just a plain ole dummy when it comes to explaining. Intuition seems to be my gift.

I know when my experience started, I healed myself and didn't do it consciously. I had deep cuts in the bottoms of my feet that just sort of appeared. I went to sleep one night, woke up glowing (literally from the inside) and found not only were all the cuts healed, but the skin seemed to be new like a baby.

Of course all this was extremely baffling. I understand it can happen now, but have no clue how or why.

Then there was the whole "astral" experience, which took me years to unravel. I had no clue what was happening to me. It was just "wham". I still really don't, but it is due to the courage and openness of others in history and now, who have helped me understand how strange this all really is and that I am not alone, which was a HUGE relief. But, then comes the who, what, where, when, why and how questions. And on it goes.
    Very interesting, did you see or sense any presence(s) at any time during that experience ?

I once had a broken leg bone lined up by three light beings so it could heal properly, it was a crazy & very painful experience, the energy they pumped into it was incredible.

I've missed a bit on here due to commitments elsewhere.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

findingneo (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Spiral, unfortunately, no. Went to bed one night with the deep cuts and woke up the next morning glowing from the inside and cuts completely healed. It was a most surreal experience.

However, I must have been around something of real power, because one morning I woke up to find disintegrated stones and jewels in all my jewelry, plus all the metal was completely mangled. I still have the bracelets.

I was popping in and out of all kinds of weird experiences; dimensions; beings. I could recount the whole thing but it would be a book.

I will say that somehow my DNA woke up and the rest, as they say, is history. Except that it made my life very strange for a really long time. There were benevolent beings but they were visible. I even had a cadre of angels; beings with no expression all dressed the same, watching me. All kinds of different beings. Some were NOT benevolent.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Spiral (17th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Wow. That's incredible. I understand that pumped energy though. I had that, too.

I wonder what is different about this time and place, where we are all allowed to have and share these experiences. It seems they were very isolated in history before these days.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), Spiral (17th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow. That's incredible. I understand that pumped energy though. I had that, too.

I wonder what is different about this time and place, where we are all allowed to have and share these experiences. It seems they were very isolated in history before these days.
    Maybe not reported on so much, the nature of this forum means we can discuss things like this without being mocked, attacked or locked up.

I think if you have been through those things you must be very unusual & of real interest to beings on either "side", you are probably from somewhere other than this "pit", and chose to come here for some reason.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Ha, I wish I knew. Everyone was very careful not to tell me anything concrete like; "Hey you just entered the fourth dimension; the twilight zone" or "guess what, you are from the moon and you were't supposed to remember that till after you died" or a hundred other scenarios. Some were very kind, some were checking me out and some beings were not of "this world." They all seemed to know who I was.

How do you find something like that out?

Did anyone tell you anything or did you have a real knowing of anything along those lines about yourself? Did your light beings just show up while you were awake? Did you get anything telepathically from them? I have a million questions.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), Spiral (18th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Thanks for sharing Villival and Spiral. I was wondering, if rock gems and metal were to go trans-dimensional while tagging along on the human body, how might it effect the energetic and then the physical gem/metal, afterwards do you wonder? It is a bit mind boggling.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Spiral (18th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    See the work of Dr David Jacobs (and before him, Budd Hopkins and Dr John Mack).

Some abductions may be military operations (which is the origin of the term Milab, for Military Abductee), but even then the evidence suggests that at least in some cases the military are re-abducting alien abductees to try to get to the bottom of what the ETs are doing themselves.

The many thousands of regressions done by Jacobs, Hopkins and Mack (others, too) all overwhelmingly prove without any reasonable doubt that there's an alien abduction phenomenon which is very real indeed.
    Just entertain the following alternative for a moment and think about it.

What if they come in through the Pineal Gland? They would not need physically be present to make the "subject" suffer mentally... At the same time People would never have to leave their room to be manipulated with physically simply because you are shown something which is not there entirely.

Iwo, in both cases the gland would be used to manipulate the "patient", which is not far fetched since it's a cut off "landline", just because there is no signal going out doesn't mean no one can get in.

For what it's worth, don't think their Aliens either, my feeling dictates Pre-Flood (Evil) Cousins.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

petra (18th December 2017), Spiral (18th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

When I think "alien" I simply mean beings who we have been conditioned not to see or believe. Most of what I saw were very, very human looking, but different. You can just tell.

And I understand the light thing (a consequence of some kind of alignment of dna with certain energies) but the disintegration of stones (turquoise and amethyst) and the twisted metal (copper spirals, brass and sterling silver) is really a mind blower.

The real point is that everything and anything is possible through God.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

23. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    What if they come in through the Pineal Gland? They would not need physically be present to make the "subject" suffer mentally... At the same time People would never have to leave their room to be manipulated with physically simply because you are shown something which is not there entirely.
    I don't really have much knowledge on the Pineal Gland, I wonder could it have to do with dreams? I totally feel like I have some "fake dreams", and since I can't control my dreams, I kind of feel assaulted by them at times. I know it sounds paranoid but at times it feels like what I think is a dream, isn't even a dream. It's just a memory poked into my head as I am waking up. I kind of hope I am wrong. Although it's just a dream and not real I find that it has a real impact on me.

For what it's worth, don't think their Aliens either, my feeling dictates Pre-Flood (Evil) Cousins.
    I feel like something similar, but more like "Evil Twins". This probably sounds dumb too, but feels like we all might have an evil twin somewhere.

When I think "alien" I simply mean beings who we have been conditioned not to see or believe. Most of what I saw were very, very human looking, but different. You can just tell.
    I've had to re-define alien over and over. Does it have to have a body to be an alien? Because I don't think so, I think more along the lines of aliens being anything other than humans.

The real point is that everything and anything is possible through God.
    In a way, God is like a big weird alien too I mean, I don't expect to ever be able to understand - but I kind of feel like God would agree (and maybe laugh at) that definition.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Spiral (18th December 2017), Valerie Villars (24th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Petra, thank God for humor. It's a real life saver. Mostly I think God thinks it's funny when we take ourselves too seriously. It's not funny to us, though. Maybe it will be later.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

27. Link to Post #74
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Petra, thank God for humor. It's a real life saver. Mostly I think God thinks it's funny when we take ourselves too seriously. It's not funny to us, though. Maybe it will be later.
    INDEED I'm already thinking about monkeys from the other thread where I was thinking about the Monkey Paw tale and RH- factor, and now I'm thinking about "monkey humor". Yeah yea, something probably thinks we're like monkeys. Ha ha. We know

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Spiral (18th December 2017), Valerie Villars (18th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ha, I wish I knew. Everyone was very careful not to tell me anything concrete like; "Hey you just entered the fourth dimension; the twilight zone" or "guess what, you are from the moon and you were't supposed to remember that till after you died" or a hundred other scenarios. Some were very kind, some were checking me out and some beings were not of "this world." They all seemed to know who I was.

How do you find something like that out?

Did anyone tell you anything or did you have a real knowing of anything along those lines about yourself? Did your light beings just show up while you were awake? Did you get anything telepathically from them? I have a million questions.
    Do you know that is exactly what happens to me, they are VERY careful not to let me know anything, they all seem to know who I am which is annoying because I bloody well don't lol.

The three light beings that showed up did so in the middle of the night, they said nothing, they were humanoid, white & smaller than humans, 4 1/2 to 5 feet maybe.

Previous to this I had what I thought were "dreams" with a bunch of similar (or the same ?) light beings who took me to "work on" / help someone I knew, who was in his last days (brain tumor). I didn't know him that well, he knew hundreds of people & was at the time about a 1000kms away from where I was, after he died I attended a local service for him (he spent all his holidays near where I lived & was well known), after the service a normally very reserved middle class lady came over (almost running) to me to demand why he talked about me a lot in his last hours.....I was as shocked as she was confused !

I also went through a phase where I was taught "remote healing", the only direct communication I got in all that time was a rebuke for calling it "remote healing", I was told it was "quantum".

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Thanks for sharing Villival and Spiral. I was wondering, if rock gems and metal were to go trans-dimensional while tagging along on the human body, how might it effect the energetic and then the physical gem/metal, afterwards do you wonder? It is a bit mind boggling.
    Probably a lot I would have thought. Once when I was meditating very deeply in my late teens I was told very sternly NOT to get piercings or tattoos, anyone's guess why ??

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    See the work of Dr David Jacobs (and before him, Budd Hopkins and Dr John Mack).

Some abductions may be military operations (which is the origin of the term Milab, for Military Abductee), but even then the evidence suggests that at least in some cases the military are re-abducting alien abductees to try to get to the bottom of what the ETs are doing themselves.

The many thousands of regressions done by Jacobs, Hopkins and Mack (others, too) all overwhelmingly prove without any reasonable doubt that there's an alien abduction phenomenon which is very real indeed.
    Just entertain the following alternative for a moment and think about it.

Iwo, in both cases the gland would be used to manipulate the "patient", which is not far fetched since it's a cut off "landline", just because there is no signal going out doesn't mean no one can get in.

Nice to see you MS, remote manipulation is undoubtedly very real, and takes many forms, I agree with who they are, they aren't allowed back in that form (IMO) but won't stop either trying to find some way back or doing what they can to interfere.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

findingneo (19th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Ah, you are a Godsend Spiral. It gives me a warm, cozy feeling to know you were just as knocked about as I was.

The way I like to think about it is that someone figured out I had some kind of magic and they decided to f*ck with me.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

petra (19th December 2017), Spiral (19th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #77
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Good advice from your peeps Spiral. I have read here and there, that even if the body is not taken, on an energetic level you can be taken and then marks appear on the physical body, but like it has healed partially, and said to be from activities done in the other dimension. As the the energetic part of that person has been worked on by the abductor, it translates to the physical body as marks, etc. I have also read that some folks DNA can't cope with the trans-dimensional travel, but some are ok with it, and they are regular travelers. The others only get one trip in. Perhaps the metal and gems are not the expected night garb through dimensions, and they have not been so compatible with dimensional travel. Hate to imagine what piercings through the body would turn out like. Reminds me of the mishaps with the transporter on The Enterprise.
    Last edited by findingneo; 19th December 2017 at 04:40.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

petra (19th December 2017), Spiral (19th December 2017), Valerie Villars (24th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Good advice from your peeps Spiral. I have read here and there, that even if the body is not taken, on an energetic level you can be taken and then marks appear on the physical body, but like it has healed partially, and said to be from activities done in the other dimension. As the the energetic part of that person has been worked on by the abductor, it translates to the physical body as marks, etc. I have also read that some folks DNA can't cope with the trans-dimensional travel, but some are ok with it, and they are regular travelers. The others only get one trip in. Perhaps the metal and gems are not the expected night garb through dimensions, and they have not been so compatible with dimensional travel. Hate to imagine what piercings through the body would turn out like. Reminds me of the mishaps with the transporter on The Enterprise.
    The advice might have been instructions to make me easier to abduct !

As for people take it differently, to the best of my knowledge my brothers have all been abducted too, whilst I have just developed food allergies they have developed all manner of things that means they all need drugs to stay alive....non of our 30+ cousins have these maladies.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

findingneo (2nd January 2018), petra (19th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4