+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Experiencing nightly disturbances and seeking clarity

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Experiencing nightly disturbances and seeking clarity

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, it's a pleasure to be here.

Over the past year I've been experiencing phenomena I can't explain and I'm hoping to receive some insight. Since this last February both when I'm resting in bed or right when I'm about to fall asleep I feel what feels as though my bed is shaking or vibrating. It feels like an earthquake. It began once every great while but now it's nightly and can keep me from falling asleep for hours.

Sometimes the vibrations are in my body and I can physically feel it when I put my hand to my chest. Other times it feels as though my dog jumped up on the bed or like someone is shaking the head board. If I'm fully awake when this occurs I'll feel a surge of energy and light headedness. It can feel as though I've had a jolt of caffeine. Although it's unnerving it doesn't necessarily feel negative. Sometimes I will feel a presence in the room and a feeling of being watched. My husband has also experienced this a few times but he feels it's benevolent. We can both be in bed next to each other but neither of us will experience or feel the vibrations at the same time. It is not a haunting since we've moved since it began and it's happened in different locations.

Some of my back story: I'm an empath and I began my spiritual awakening 8 years ago. Almost immediately after my awakening I developed chronic digestive and autoimmune issues. This past year my purpose has become clearer and I've begun to step into my role here. Once I made the decision to begin a new venture a few months ago my health has declined even further to where I am now experiencing debilitating and violent full body spasms daily and am unable to work. Thankfully after seeking the help of a naturopath I was diagnosed with SIBO (a bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine) and after 8 long years I finally have a diagnosis and am currently undergoing treatment. I'm including this information to give you a full scope of my situation in case it's at all connected or relevant, especially since my body is in a particularly weakened state.

I've been doing a lot of work on the root causes of my illness, one of them being poor boundaries which in the past has attracted unwanted entities (both human and paranormal). I've been working on standing in my power and commanding my space, although no matter what I do and what I claim the nightly disturbances don't end. I've read it could be attachments and that it could be Kundalini energy. Whether "good" or "bad", it is unnerving and difficult to stay out of fear although I do my best when battling exhaustion.

I was recently referred to Lisa Rene's work where I learned about the 12D shield. During the close of the visualization where I was imagining the star coming back up from the earth through my chakras, I began to feel incredibly nauseous. It was an abrupt and extreme shift. I got dizzy as if I was about to pass out. I felt as though I might get sick but I told myself to push through it and I was determined to complete the shield. All of a sudden my hearing amplified about 10x. I touched my head and could hear every hair on my head. I could hear animals and noises outside I couldn't a few seconds before. The low hum of my computer sounded like feedback from a loudspeaker. It was unbelievable. I saw a purple orb, then a blue which quickly appeared and disappeared. Until this point I hadn't experienced anything like this and I haven't practiced the 12D shield technique since, simply because I feel like I have no idea what I tapped into.

I know this is quite a bit of information but any insight you may have would be deeply appreciated. This has been a truly difficult and confusing time for me, and I've been going within for answers but when I ask for information I'm blocked, whether it's from my own fear or something deeper is going on.

Thank you for reading this thread. Much love.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MichelleElena For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), Eva2 (27th February 2018), Hazelfern (24th November 2017), mojo (24th November 2017), Noelle (24th November 2017), Orph (25th November 2017), petra (24th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th February 2018), toppy (24th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Default Re: Experiencing nightly disturbances and seeking clarity

What you are experiencing is probably an OBE ( out of body experience) usually starts with a shaking when you're about to fall asleep. Nothing to fear about, ust learn how to keep yourself conscious at this moment and meditate or enjoy the ride ! Awesome !!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), guyres (24th November 2017), Hazelfern (24th November 2017), MichelleElena (24th November 2017), Noelle (24th November 2017), petra (24th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Amazing, yes!

I've only experienced shaking while about to fall asleep two times, and the second time was a few days ago. I hadn't considered I could be having an OBE

The feeling I get isn't positive or negative either, it feels as if I am "moving" (for lack of a better word) and the shaking reminds me of the speed wobble you get when you're riding on a bicycle really fast.

The blocking within yourself I consider akin to a locked door, and so I think there's a "key" somewhere you need to watch out for. I could be wrong, this is just how it worked with me so far. I see something or hear something that triggers an A-HA moment, and then things start coming together into a bigger picture.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

guyres (24th November 2017), Hazelfern (24th November 2017), MichelleElena (24th November 2017), Noelle (24th November 2017), Orph (25th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I started experiencing the vibrations 10+ years ago, when I began consciously having OBEs. Since then, I feel them every time I lay down to relax, take a nap or go to sleep at night. The vibrations can be rough or gentle, fast or slow. Sometimes they just affect my head/face, but they have also spread throughout out my body. They are almost always there before and after an OBE. I have even felt the vibrations while completely awake, like while doing household chores or sitting at my laptop.

The sense of movement and energy surges I have also experienced before, during and after OBEs. At times it feels as though I am sparking.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (24th November 2017), guyres (24th November 2017), Hazelfern (24th November 2017), MichelleElena (24th November 2017), Orph (25th November 2017), petra (24th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Hello and welcome to the forum. PA is the only forum I will visit because I feel safe when logging in or commenting. In my opinion, what you are describing is what has already been mentioned, out of body experiences, brought on by whom is my question. These never feel initiated by me and the one and only time I had the courage to punch through the ‘buzz’ and just let go, I was in 3 places at once, or so it seemed. I was the observer, the person in bed, and the person being done to so to speak. No answers from me sorry to say, only an understanding of what you are going through. Except, I do not follow LR. I have to figure this out on my own.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

MichelleElena (24th November 2017), Noelle (24th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thank you, this puts my mind at ease. Could this still be the case if the vibrations feel outside of my body like when I feel like something is shaking the foot of the bed? I've considered the vibration could be coming from me and radiating outward but it sure feels like it's the bed itself.

I will experiment and allow this to happen instead of resisting but what if I have no current desire to astral travel or go out of body? Can I make them stop?
    Last edited by MichelleElena; 24th November 2017 at 21:40.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MichelleElena For This Post:

mojo (27th February 2018), Orph (6th June 2018), The Freedom Train (27th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Michelle,
    What you are experiencing sounds to me like classical kundalini experience. If you research that, you might find many descriptions of experiences that match yours.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Eva2 (27th February 2018), MichelleElena (24th November 2017), mojo (27th February 2018), Noelle (24th November 2017), The Freedom Train (27th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Michelle,
    What you are experiencing sounds to me like classical kundalini experience. If you research that, you might find many descriptions of experiences that match yours.
    I thought about that today and plan on researching it. Many people who have OBEs do report vibrations. It's one of the top exit symptoms, according to most of the books that I have read. But, we have to wonder, maybe a lot of people who have OBEs are having them due to their kundalini awakening.
    Last edited by Noelle; 24th November 2017 at 22:48.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

mojo (27th February 2018), The Freedom Train (27th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Madeira's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been having the same sensations/vibrations from a few years now and I do feel them benevolent and well...cool. So far I "think" I have some control over the situation/moment, because I do wake up and still feel "it". Also this month of February has been very active for me, sometimes I do know I am having a OBE in which I do completely feel that I am talking with "(insert name here)" and next morning my wife just tells me I spent the whole night in deep sleep but she could heard me talking, smiling and I was looking like I was having fun, lol. Anyways, thank you for sharing your experience and I wish you guys/girls the best, and it feels good to be back. Peace.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madeira For This Post:

mojo (27th February 2018), Noelle (27th February 2018), Orph (28th February 2018), The Freedom Train (27th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

There is also a possibility that the experiences you are going through may be some form of attack - which attacks, if that is what they are, appear to get ramped up the more we awaken and attempt to free ourselves. Or all of that could be hogwash.

I was a little wary of typing this, because I don't want to freak you out or sound like an alarmist, but the fact that it is happening without your intent, and in a way that is (as far as I can tell) disruptive to you, is a flag for me that suggests this may be the case.

In any event, I feel that the best course of action for you would be to find ways to feel personally empowered, and to know that you are strong enough to withstand and overcome any obstacle.

This may take time. You may have to go through some low points to get there. But there is nothing like the feeling of having been through difficulties, and then realizing that, hey, you're still here. You're still standing. You're still loving. You are still giving it your all, being the best person you can be. You are still committed to healing yourself and the planet. And in this recognition, you can know, without the need for affirmations or any other kind of psychological tool, that there is no need for you to be afraid, because you've got this. You are powerful, you are strong. You've got more love in your little finger than all of that bull**** combined.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bruno (6th June 2018), Madeira (28th February 2018), Orph (6th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If your husband thinks there is an entity involved, there probably is. Personally, I would get in contact with a psychic who can communicate with spirits, to see what the hell is going on. You should keep in mind that Kundalini energy isn't good or bad in itself, it can be used for both. A positive Kundalini is upward flowing, it carries the reproductive energies into the brain, giving you more brainpower and psychic abilities. It feels hot. A negative, or reverse Kundalini is downward flowing, carrying energy from the brain out of the body through the root chakra. It feels like a cold chill. A negative entity attachment is usually involved, it is a way for them to live off the energy of humans. You should carefully examine your symptoms and perhaps list them here, maybe we can figure it out collectively. E.g. do you feel any movement or energy along your spine, if yes what kind (hot or cold) and in what direction? Do you feel your chakras spinning? Do you feel like someone is touching you from time to time, even though there is no one in the room? Do you hear faint whispering or catch shadowy figures from the corner of your eyes, but they disappear when you look there?

+ Reply to Thread