+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saving Trapped Souls In Inner Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Saving Trapped Souls In Inner Earth

Hello!

Here is one of my experiences while travelling the Universe. Enjoy!

https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.com

I decided to go travelling in the Universe. I do this by taking part of my consciousness out of my body and exploring. During my travels I can encounter E.T.s and celestial beings. I also use this method to help individuals who want to break free from E.T clutches. However on this journey I had no intention in my mind of where to go, I just let go of complete control and I just went and let my consciousness flow. Well I ended up in a very dark cave in inner Earth. Within this dark cave were a large group of souls trapped in this very dark place. However the were not shining light, they were very dim and looking closer it was due to being full of fear. I looked around and there seemed to be no way out of this cave. The only exit point I saw sat two massive dog like beings who were growling and barking and seemed very dangerous which would explain why these souls were in such a fear state. I'm not sure how long these souls had been trapped inside this cave for, but for them to be in the state they were in I would say for a very long time. I knew I had to get them out. I had to tackle these dog like beings. I detach beings from humans and houses in my work so its wasn't something new to me. I started to wrap the two beings up in my energy but something odd happened, they disappeared! I then realised they were not real entities, it was fake. It was a hologram! The hologram dismantled and the exit became clear, the souls were free to go. However, with freedom there to be taken they were too frightened to leave the cave. The fear was still within them and even with my reassurance they wouldn't budge. I tried to show them that they were just like me but they saw me as different. They had forgotten what they were and saw me as a higher being or special in someway, as I shone brighter and had no fear within me. I had to change tactics. I brought one soul forward and removed some of the fear that she was carrying and she started to shine bright like me. The souls started to visually see that they were the same as me, that we are all the same. We are all consciousness! It was just their perception of themselves that was different and with that the others gained HOPE and faced their fears and left the dark cave in inner Earth. It was a relief to see them realising their freedom and taking it, but I was exhausted and ironically I didn't have enough energy of my own to leave the cave. I lay down in the cave fighting not to fall asleep and a trusted beautiful being appeared and helped me travel safe back home.

I'm unsure if this was an isolated case, but my intuition says not. There is a lot more to be done in this area, so I suspect I will encounter more of this type of work on my travels.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Saving Trapped Souls In Inner Earth

Refresh your self often and have safe travels Chillax
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Axman (25th November 2017), Baby Steps (25th November 2017), dynamo (25th November 2017), wnlight (25th November 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Chillax (here)
    I decided to go travelling in the Universe. I do this by taking part of my consciousness out of my body and exploring. During my travels I can encounter E.T.s and celestial beings. I also use this method to help individuals who want to break free from E.T clutches. However on this journey I had no intention in my mind of where to go, I just let go of complete control and I just went and let my consciousness flow. Well I ended up in a very dark cave in inner Earth. Within this dark cave were a large group of souls trapped in this very dark place. However the were not shining light, they were very dim and looking closer it was due to being full of fear. I looked around and there seemed to be no way out of this cave. The only exit point I saw sat two massive dog like beings who were growling and barking and seemed very dangerous which would explain why these souls were in such a fear state. I'm not sure how long these souls had been trapped inside this cave for, but for them to be in the state they were in I would say for a very long time. I knew I had to get them out. I had to tackle these dog like beings. I detach beings from humans and houses in my work so its wasn't something new to me. I started to wrap the two beings up in my energy but something odd happened, they disappeared! I then realised they were not real entities, it was fake. It was a hologram! The hologram dismantled and the exit became clear, the souls were free to go. However, with freedom there to be taken they were too frightened to leave the cave. The fear was still within them and even with my reassurance they wouldn't budge. I tried to show them that they were just like me but they saw me as different. They had forgotten what they were and saw me as a higher being or special in someway, as I shone brighter and had no fear within me. I had to change tactics. I brought one soul forward and removed some of the fear that she was carrying and she started to shine bright like me. The souls started to visually see that they were the same as me, that we are all the same. We are all consciousness! It was just their perception of themselves that was different and with that the others gained HOPE and faced their fears and left the dark cave in inner Earth. It was a relief to see them realising their freedom and taking it, but I was exhausted and ironically I didn't have enough energy of my own to leave the cave. I lay down in the cave fighting not to fall asleep and a trusted beautiful being appeared and helped me travel safe back home.

I'm unsure if this was an isolated case, but my intuition says not. There is a lot more to be done in this area, so I suspect I will encounter more of this type of work on my travels.

Look I'm looking for a kinder way to say what I'm thinking, but it's all going to come out the same, so rather than beat around the bush I'm just going to come out with it.
    I call bull sh!t.
    Your entire narrative screams of poor fiction.
    If indeed you have gained some kind of ability to astrally project and act as a galactic guardian angel, I'm guessing there would be some kind of learning that took place, a teacher of sorts, I'm thinking of Beatrice Kiddo's Kung Fu training that took place with Pei Mei in the movie "Kill Bill".
    If you did in fact encounter ET and celestial beings wouldn't that experience garner more detail than two sentences?
    If you are going to mention it, why would you not elaborate on this?
    Further more why would you expect anyone with any kind of a logical mind to accept this statement on a mere two sentence statement?
    The fact you would just drop that and expect folks to believe that would lead me to believe that you do not understand human beings very well.

I don't know if I'm alone, but your post insults my intelligence and it insults me that you would think anyone on this forum is going to believe such a premise with so little work going into it on your part.
    My knee jerk reaction and my gut tell me you are looking for some kind of following.
    You are looking for some kind of guru status and or spiritual teacher label.
    If that is the case you are going to have to work on the details of your story a little bit more before your big interview or you are going to be as transparent as Corey Goode and people are going to see right through you.

I've got nothing against folks looking to share their experiences and open the doors to fantastic things, but I do believe we have to call out folks who seem to be obviously fabricating things.
    Last edited by DNA; 25th November 2017 at 04:34.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

airaspect (25th November 2017), avid (25th November 2017), Bill Ryan (25th November 2017), Billy (26th November 2017), guyres (26th November 2017), Hervé (25th November 2017), mab777 (28th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th November 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 times in 245 posts

I have only ever dreamt (is that a word?) such things.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (25th November 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Even if such experiences are only due to great internal/subconscious desire, and only live in desire, it will put out a positive energy effect.

But like I say to all: refresh your selves often, it will only have good effects.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

9. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello DNA,

Galactic Guardian Angel - I did not say that. I do feel that we all have these abilities, we obviously travel while we sleep. I can just do this consciously and there are many people who can also do this. Im not special in anyway

I'm no guru or spiritual teacher and nor do I wish to be. No one can teach you on how to be yourself!

If my journeys were fabricated or just me diving into my subconscious then the clients that I have worked on wouldn't gain the positive effects that they have. I have also gained information through my travels which have been validated at a later date. For example when working with a gentleman called Steve, I discovered that he was being cloned and sold to ETs with part of his consciousness with it, He was suffering terribly because of this. After we completed the healing, I found out through a Facebook site that there are other people aware of this and have conscious memories of being cloned which validates this information more. There are many reviews on my fb page which you can take a look at including the one from Steve

@qhhtwithrebecca

Your reference to Corey - this is the real reason for the attack I feel. I have no dealings with Corey, the only thing in common is we both claim to have had contact with are the blue avians. I don't really know much about the man. Im still unsure if the negativity is at him or the blue avains or both. I keep myself out of the heard mentality as I need to be open minded as possible. Im just sharing my experiences and while we have freedom of speech, I will use it. Like your take on my experience could of been a simulation, well that could of been the case. Maybe I was in training for the real thing, who knows. I have to keep open minded and not boxed in, but when I write I write from my truth, from my own experiences and my perception of that experience at that time.

Im sorry the blog upset you so much! This journey I spoke about was a few months back and If I knew what I know now, I would of done far more investigation when conducting this journey. Like who put the hologram there, why did they trap these souls, who benefits etc etc, but at that I time I was learning and didn't conduct a deep investigations and as I didn't know, I couldn't include in the blog. If I was fabricating this blog then Im sure my details would of been far more in-depth!

You may want to read this, it may help!

https://findthelightcouk.wordpress.com

Last week, I posted an article about a lady I helped who had an implant which I removed from her body. With all my blogs people comment and asks questions regarding my experiences. One individual commented that I need to unplug my chakras as no entity or implant can attached. This unplugging of our chakras is something (so far) I've had no interest in, it doesn't appeal to me in anyway. The individual I was chatting to listed the benefits of being unplugged, which sounded great, but I pointed out that I had achieved all that without going through that process. Another individual popped up on my page and shot me down, I felt confused and pissed off. I needed to find out why this was.

Later that day, I looked at the whole of consciousness of the asleep people in this reality and it was very calm. Above this consciousness was another layer of consciousness of the awakened community and it was chaotic and reminded me of the energy structure in water in complete confusion and hate. Above this layer was another layer of consciousness which radiated peace and harmony. It brought so much clarity and peace within me and the inner peace has stayed with me since. It is this state we need to move up to.

When we wake up and realise the manipulation, mind control, lies, deceit that has taken place over humanity it can makes us very angry and frightened of what our governments and ETs are and have been doing to humanity over the course of history. But why do the awakened community turn on one another? You would of thought as we have been through the same manipulation that a bond would of been made with each other but from seeing the energy that the awaken create, I can see this is not the case.

I do see this state of the awakened as a completely normal process that we all have to go through. You can compare it to the teenage years, as it pushes individuals to find their own identity. Who I am? Why am I here? How do I make sense of my life? How am I suppose to help change this reality for the better? These are big questions and questions that only each individual can answer themselves. Looking within and discovering who you are is the only way you can discover it. If we are not sure in who we are and confused about our reality we may find someone who can make sense of it for us and there are many conspiracy speakers out there with their view on reality. These speakers brave and fantastic individuals and without them we wouldn't be as far as we are on this journey. However there has been a downside because of our own mentally towards the information they have presented. The awakened community jump into a box of either David Icke, Alex Jones, David Wilcox, Steven Greer et etc, instead of coming to their own conclusions based on their own experiences. We pick a great speaker instead and hide behind them and repeat what they have discovered. We are doing that exact same thing we were doing when we were asleep, arguing over religions and politics, who is right and who is wrong, who is lying and who is telling the truth. So the human race hasn't changed that much. Instead of Christianity, Muslim, Buddhism or Labour and Conservatives we are choosing our favourite speakers instead. We may have become more conscious but our mentality is still the same.

There is also many other boxes we awakened community can jump into to help shape our identify, ET box, , Ghosts, Veganism, New Age, Flat Earth, Starseeds to name a few. People feel safe in boxes however while in a box consciousness can not create and therefore is stuck. Being in a box also divides us and creates weakness within consciousness that the dark can exploit as well. We also believe that jumping from one box to another that we are expanding our consciousness and unfortunately this is not that case either! Our minds maybe but not consciousness. From what I viewed in the astral the only way we can really move up in consciousness is to except ourselves and understand the experiences we have had and once we have done that we will be willing to except and understand others. No more fighting over forums on who is right and who is wrong. Once we have reached that level there is no boxes, everything flows freely, consciousness is free!

We need to understand and practice freedom instead wishing for it. We have lost sight and really not allowing freedom to exist in the awakened community. Freedom is allowing yourself to experience life and base your perception on reality on your own experiences. This also includes being able to share your experiences with others and allowing others to share their experiences with you without either one saying that is wrong because it doesn't fit in with their way of thinking. To dictate that one should abide by a certain way of life or to see a reality a certain way is dictatorship. The awakened community instead of being dictated too have become the dictators! This may be due to the fact that they are confused about their own reality and who they are so they sit behind a great speaker instead, but project their confusion onto others.

Once we come to except and understand ourselves and each other, the awakened community will become so strong that it will be harder for the dark ETs/hidden governments who do not except the freedom of consciousness to manipulate and control us.

10. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interesting, thanks Chillax. I had a dream once where I seemed to be out of my body. I was underground in a cavern. A ghostly women was holding my hand and I thought she had brought me there. A "massive" (seemed massive) wave of energy hit me and I can only really describe this wave of energy as pure terror. The feeling of terror was overwhelming. I perceived the energy as coming from a male entity (that's all I perceived about him) and the energy itself seemed to have an intelligence and as it overwhelmed me it seemed to be peircing into my brain.

I then saw something of my future. I saw myself eating ice cream and sweets in the near future, which was relevant because at the time I felt terrible after eating those kinds of foods. Eating tomato soup would put me to sleep for an hour and I was always resisting the temptation to eat anything sugary and even most carbohydrates. Also, I saw a future friend of mine, a Buddhist, getting very upset and I saw him researching ancient texts frantically in a library. I saw a dark twisted tower on earth one day and emanating from the tower's base was an energy of suffering. I knew that very bad things had happened for it to be created.

Maybe it was just a dream or perhaps the universe was trying to tell me something. The vision of the future itself happened very fast and all with imagery and feelings. The feelings conveyed a huge amount of information about the imagery, very quickly.
    Last edited by Ajax13; 17th September 2018 at 00:23.

+ Reply to Thread