+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Julian Assange's Ties to Nazi Cult

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

Default Re: Julian Assange's Ties to Nazi Cult

deleted post
    Last edited by pilotsimone; 17th July 2015 at 16:04.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

Ahkenaten (28th December 2010), Elandiel BernElve (29th December 2010), jackovesk (21st February 2011), shadowstalker (28th December 2010), StephenW11UK (28th December 2010), Zook (30th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by pilotsimone (here)
    The only thing that matters is what JA leaks, not who he is.

This is a fun suspense though, isn't it? Trying find out who JA really is and what he's really trying to do.

I just watched the movie 'Salt' this weekend. OMG, I need to start a thread on that alone. Anyway in my fantasy fun dream, it plays out that both JA and Obama ARE programmed in some way. Both of their 'jobs' started with them completely in line and ready to go. Then something happened. They started remembering, started conquering the programming (with help from higher realms, of course) and broke free. Just in time to pull some crazy-ass move no one saw coming...something completely simple, yet brilliant...and all truth is exposed. No one is left wondering. The Light wins! The end.
    Excellent movie Salt...the double triple agent trick...

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Hi Tuza, Just a correction to this comment: "As for the rest linking Julian A to the illuminati just by his mother marrying again and going to live at that compound". There was no 'compound' for anyone to live in. The only building there was the meditation hall. Julian's family, if they went at all frequently to meetings there, would probably, like any other member, have lived in a normal house either on the hills or somewhere close by.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StephenW11UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2010)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 15th January 2011 at 20:22.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

Beth (29th December 2010), pilotsimone (28th December 2010), shadowstalker (28th December 2010)

8. Link to Post #25
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Yeah Banshee - the whole "guilt by association" is a common rhetorical device (and that is being polite about propaganda) used to personalize an argument, redirecting the energy and attention to an INDIVIDUAL rather than the facts discussed, or the logical methods used to analyze the arguments for or against a position on an issue.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Banshee (28th December 2010), pilotsimone (28th December 2010), shadowstalker (28th December 2010)

10. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

It must be a duck?
    Both my grandparents where masons
    One of my grandfathers was put in a concentrations camp for being a nazi simply because he came off the boat.

If we are dealing with lineage for proof, then I must be a nazi-mason by default.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Ahkenaten (28th December 2010), pilotsimone (28th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 15th January 2011 at 21:29.

13. Link to Post #28
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Stalks,

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    It must be a duck?
    Both my grandparents where masons
    One of my grandfathers was put in a concentrations camp for being a nazi simply because he came off the boat.
    If we are dealing with lineage for proof, then I must be a nazi-mason by default.
    Not at all. You're only a duck if you yourself start highstepping past a Nazi flag with one arm raised at approximately 44.256 degrees (and taut as a titanium rod). The argument of ducks is not an argument of lineage, but of the focal object in the viewing lens. To wit, Jeffrrey Dahmer is not Jeffrey Dahmer's mother ... and Cain ain't Abel. Humble opinions all around.

ps: Julian Assange is in the viewing field; and the body of evidence is the incessant quacking and quackery (e.g. 9/11/2001 is a false conspiracy?? ... hello, what is that all about?).

14. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

the whole "guilt by association" is a common rhetorical device
    Actually....LOL...I was responding to the above statement....

15. Link to Post #30
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Ahks!

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Yeah Banshee - the whole "guilt by association" is a common rhetorical device (and that is being polite about propaganda) used to personalize an argument, redirecting the energy and attention to an INDIVIDUAL rather than the facts discussed, or the logical methods used to analyze the arguments for or against a position on an issue.
    I enjoy tangling with you best ... tho' on this particular issue of JA (a legend in the making and the baking and the faking), I could've just as easily picked one of the other posts to rebut. And the fatal flaw in your reasoning (and the others) is this: association with the Hamilton-Byrne cult (and all its attending practices: LSD-experiments, silver-hair gang psychology, sexual abuse (pedophilia??), mind control, etc.) ... is merely one piece in a preponderance of the evidence! On its own, the argument of association surrenders a victim, Julian Assange. But the boy grew up to be a man (as most of us are prone to do). And the man has become a perpetrator.

You'll find that in this world, Ahks ... and in all rational worlds ... that the moral currency of the victim is spent fast when the victim turns to perpetrator. This man-from-boy (who probably never had a decent chance at life) nonetheless dances on the graves of 3000+ souls that were murdered on 9/11/2001. I don't know if many people like to hear it put quite that way ... but that is exactly the way it fits! Evidentiary piece #2.

I've already preponderated five other pieces of evidence here on Avalon (Mark Stephens common link to the Rothschilds; Matt Rothschild direct link; Assange's praise for false flag opportunist, war criminal, and on again off again leader of Rothschild state and virtual estate, Israel (Netanyahu); funding of Wikileaks by Rothschild agent George Soros; Rothschild rag facilitation of Wikileaks) ... more pieces are coming to light every day. I mean, not every pariah running from the corporate-military complex gets to sign a deal with a corporate publishing house for $1.3 million dollars (unless they are serving the interests of The Corporation). Ardin - Assange's rape accuser - has also been implicated in MK-Ultra mind control programming; she is currently in Palestine (I believe), undoubtedly working as an asset for CIA/Mossad/MI6.

Of the mentioned pieces of evidence, only one has the ability to unilaterally pull JA off his moral high horse and collapse the Wikileaks charade (e.g. the 9/11/2001 false conspiracy statement). The others acquire this ability with preponderance (and not without). Suffice to say, when the preponderance exists, to not acknowledge it is to strip important narrative from the debate and make conclusions on selective evidence.

To wit, free-body diagrams are only useful when trying to understand each force of multiple forces acting on a body. Free body diagrams have no meaningful value when only a single force is acting on a body. What I see in some of the responses in this thread ... is akin to a free-body diagram attempting to understand a single force, and only a single force. And that is equivalent to the logical fallacy better known as circular reasoning. Humble opinions all around.

ps: Some have surreptitiously implied in other threads (not you, Ahks) that pit bull vigor in the pursuit of intellectual rectitude amounts to egocentricity (I'm paraphrasing, of course). If that's their thinking, then I'm sad to say that they've already fallen prey to the engineered destruction of critical thought by TMastardsTB. My apology in advance to anyone who thinks I maybe using much too active a voice when perhaps a passive one holds more wisdom. I'm still working on that flaw in my character.
    Last edited by Zook; 30th December 2010 at 04:56. Reason: grammar and bad English

16. Link to Post #31
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Hi Ahks!

I enjoy tangling with you best ... tho' on this particular issue of JA (a legend in the making and the baking and the faking), I could've just as easily picked one of the other posts to rebut. And the fatal flaw in your reasoning (and the others) is this: association with the Hamilton-Byrne cult (and all its attending practices: LSD-experiments, silver-hair gang psychology, sexual abuse (pedophilia??), mind control, etc.) ... is merely one piece in a preponderance of the evidence! On its own, the argument of association surrenders a victim, Julian Assange. But the boy grew up to be a man (as most of us are prone to do). And the man has become a perpetrator.

You'll find that in this world, Ahks ... and in all rational worlds ... that the moral currency of the victim is spent fast when the victim turns to perpetrator. This man-from-boy (who probably never had a decent chance at life) nonetheless dances on the graves of 3000+ souls that were murdered on 9/11/2001. I don't know if many people like to hear it put in that way ... but that is exactly the way it fits! Evidentiary piece #2.

I've already preponderated five other pieces of evidence here on Avalon (Mark Stephens common link to the Rothschilds; Matt Rothschild direct link; Assange's praise for false flag opportunist, war criminal, and on again off again leader of Rothschild state and virtual estate, Israel (Netanyahu); funding of Wikileaks by Rothschild agent George Soros; Rothschild rag facilitation of Wikileaks) ... more pieces are coming to light every day. I mean, not every pariah running from the corporate-military complex gets to sign a deal with a corporate publishing house for $1.3 million dollars (unless they are serving the interests of The Corporation). Ardin - Assange's rape accuser - has also been implicated in MK-Ultra mind control programming; she is currently in Palestine (I believe), undoubtedly working as an asset for CIA/Mossad/MI6.

Of the mentioned pieces of evidence, only one has the ability to unilaterally pull JA off his moral high horse and collapse the Wikileaks charade (e.g. the 9/11/2001 false conspiracy statement). The others acquire this ability with preponderance (and not without). Suffice to say, when the preponderance exists, to not acknowledge is to strip narrative from the debate and make conclusions on selective evidence.

To wit, free-body diagrams are only useful when trying to understand each force of multiple forces acting on a body. Free body diagrams have no meaningful value when only a single force is acting on a body.
    What I see in some of the responses in this thread ... is akin to a free-body diagram attempting to understand a single force, and only a single force. And that is the logical fallacy better known as circular reasoning. Humble opinions all around.

ps: Some have surreptitiously implied in other threads (not you, Ahks) that pit bull vigor in the pursuit of intellectual rectitude amounts to ego-centrism (I'm paraphrasing, of course). If that's their thinking, then I'm sad to say that they've already fallen prey to the engineered destruction of critical thought by TMastardsTB. My apology in advance to anyone who thinks I maybe using too mI wonduch of an active voice when perhaps a passive one holds more wisdom. I'm still working on that flaw in my character.
    WOW! I really would like you to read some of Henry Miller's work. The very impressive onomatopoeic features of your writing style are incredible and your staying power even more so!!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on these matters. The only objection I have to some of your arguments is that they seem to me (just an observation) to rely on some common rhetorical tactics, in particular guilt by association. As I have said before here, one of my favorite journalists - and I think you would like him very much by the way, is Justin Raimundo of AntiWar.com. He has gone out of his way to avoid public comment on 911 conspiracies to the best of my knowledge...............and when you consider that at one point several years ago "someone" (Guess WHO?!) managed to manipulate the search engines to block access to his website for reasons that I presume you will grasp if you read his columns, I think you also will grasp why he has not taken a public position on the real perps of 911!! Ahk
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 29th December 2010 at 16:35.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Zook (30th December 2010)

18. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks

zook, is it not possible that JA has feigned ignorance of the 9/11 conspiracy in order to maintain relevancy in the MSM?

Still, there is a reason why Wikileaks has gotten far more international MSM recognition that something like Project Camelot. JA has to toe the line with the surface issues for now. I suspect he has a lot in his arsenal ready to go now that he's gotten everyone's attention. It's just a matter of time. Hopefully.

Oh, and I tend to agree with those about the inherent issues with the "guilt by association" mentality. Otherwise I don't think a lot of people here would like me very much if they knew who I was connected to through my parents. ^^;;

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erin For This Post:

Ahkenaten (29th December 2010), Anchor (29th December 2010), fifi (29th December 2010), jackovesk (21st February 2011), shadowstalker (29th December 2010), Shane_Original (29th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by cosmiclagoon (here)
    zook, is it not possible that JA has feigned ignorance of the 9/11 conspiracy in order to maintain relevancy in the MSM?

Still, there is a reason why Wikileaks has gotten far more international MSM recognition that something like Project Camelot. JA has to toe the line with the surface issues for now. I suspect he has a lot in his arsenal ready to go now that he's gotten everyone's attention. It's just a matter of time. Hopefully.

Oh, and I tend to agree with those about the inherent issues with the "guilt by association" mentality. Otherwise I don't think a lot of people here would like me very much if they knew who I was connected to through my parents. ^^;;
    It's more likely that there is such information but it has yet to be released. I think that WL is being careful not to open the bag up too much at once, lest everything spills all over.

There is always a chance that cables are being altered, etc. I wish I could see them before they're "doctored".

21. Link to Post #34
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Another interesting discussion about mr Assange.
    Still i find it hard to take a side, that is, both sides, pro and contra, have sufficient arguments to keep the game in balance and consider it a tie.

One argument should be dismissed. The idea that a freedomfighter, lightworker, avalonian, conspiracytheorist or wikileaker should have a clear trail.
    We humans are known to have flaws, do stupid and even horrible things. Yet our power lies in the ablity to be assertive and change to create a new present and future.
    We overcome our own fears and weaknesses. That's what makes us resilient.
    Of course we should be aware and vigilant of who says what and from what source the information comes from.

Not being a relifreak here but as jesus said, let the one without flaws or sin be the one to throw the first stone.
    No one threw a stone. we all have got blood on our hands and we all have trails going back to more sinister times or acts.

Assange's history just is not an absolute argument to consider him a puppet under control.

Love & peace
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

22. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 15th January 2011 at 21:28.

23. Link to Post #36
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    It's more likely that there is such information but it has yet to be released. I think that WL is being careful not to open the bag up too much at once, lest everything spills all over.

There is always a chance that cables are being altered, etc. I wish I could see them before they're "doctored".
    Someone on Avalon posted a link to the actual cache of cables that you could plow through if you want to!

24. Link to Post #37
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Everything that is in the cables.....millions of people are ploughing through these.................there is nothing that any informed person knew years ago..........only the dumbed down masses were unaware...........and it becomes news...........all the information to date is old news to the people who got up off the couch and did their homework..........................I will have more information about JA very soon......too busy to get it all together just now.................oh by the way....9/11 was an inside job..................anyone who say otherwise..................is working for the intel global agenda......

25. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Quote 9/11 was an inside job..................anyone who say otherwise..................is working for the intel global agenda......
    Not necessarily true. Please see my post in another thread : Julian Assange: Hero or Pawn.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-or-Pawn/page2
    Last edited by fifi; 30th December 2010 at 01:11. Reason: add link to another thread

26. Link to Post #39
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi pilotsimone,

Quote Posted by pilotsimone (here)
    The only thing that matters is what JA leaks, not who he is.
    I beg to disagree. The narrative holds both the message and the messenger. A proper understanding of the narrative can only be had by understanding both the message and teh messenger and not either alone. E.g. Mein Kampf attributed to anonymous would have had a different meaning than Mein Kampf attributed to Adolf Hitler.

Quote This is a fun suspense though, isn't it? Trying find out who JA really is and what he's really trying to do.
    I think fun suspense is best left with the works of Agatha Christie and Arthur Conan Doyle. The non-fun type of suspense? If it's there, it's there ... I don't think genuine truthseekers worry too much about it. Indeed, the very goal of critical thinking is to remove suspense wherever it exists. The ongoing presence of suspense tends to frustrate and fatigue. Especially so when the lack of resolution has serious implications.

Quote I just watched the movie 'Salt' this weekend. OMG, I need to start a thread on that alone. Anyway in my fantasy fun dream, it plays out that both JA and Obama ARE programmed in some way. Both of their 'jobs' started with them completely in line and ready to go. Then something happened. They started remembering, started conquering the programming (with help from higher realms, of course) and broke free. Just in time to pull some crazy-ass move no one saw coming...something completely simple, yet brilliant...and all truth is exposed. No one is left wondering. The Light wins! The end.
    Great. Entertainment is what it is. Alas, conjecture and fictional scenarios do a great disservice to the important process of critical thinking. Surely you see how it could lead to cognitive malfunction?

Humble opinions all around.

ps: That movie about staring at goats (with George Clooney) ... or Syriana. Did either benefit the truth ... or hinder it, IYO?

27. Link to Post #40
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Ahks,

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    WOW! I really would like you to read some of Henry Miller's work. The very impressive onomatopoeic features of your writing style are incredible and your staying power even more so!!
    The only book by Miller that I have ever read (at least in bits and chunks) is Tropic of Cancer ... but only because I was young and the sexual content piqued my interest. IMHO, and it has to be humble because I've only read that one piece - in bits and chunks at that - his reputation is greater than his literary brilliance. But maybe I'll have a fresh read now that I'm older.

Quote Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on these matters. The only objection I have to some of your arguments is that they seem to me (just an observation) to rely on some common rhetorical tactics, in particular guilt by association.
    Well, let me stop you there. My excoriation of Assange is not founded on any rhetorical device. It is based on the fact of multiple associations that create a preponderance. For mine to be categorized as a rhetorical device, someone in the Rothschild sections of the pyramid would have had to make a declaration that 9/11/2001 was a false conspiracy ... and I would've had to associate Assange to that declaration. But in fact, it was Assange who made that declaration himself. Monumental difference.

As for guilt by association to the Hamilton-Byrne cult, I explicitly stated that that association returns Assange as a victim, i.e innocence by association! Again, my argument is of preponderance, not of guilt by association ... and in the preponderance, there is, indeed, association and guilt carried by it.

Quote As I have said before here, one of my favorite journalists - and I think you would like him very much by the way, is Justin Raimundo of AntiWar.com. He has gone out of his way to avoid public comment on 911 conspiracies to the best of my knowledge...............and when you consider that at one point several years ago "someone" (Guess WHO?!) managed to manipulate the search engines to block access to his website for reasons that I presume you will grasp if you read his columns, I think you also will grasp why he has not taken a public position on the real perps of 911!! Ahk
    Well, I remember addressing Justin Raimondo previously on Avalon. Perhaps you haven't read my post yet. My opinion of Raimondo is that he is a gatekeeper. A genuine truthseeker who understands that 9/11/2001 was a false flag event but wants to survive the realpolitik, either keeps quiet on the matter if he is a coward or defers the question posed to him by feigning some level of ignorance. But if he is a gatekeeper, i.e. not a genuine truthseeker, he'll offer an opinion that denigrates both the truth and the genuine truthseekers. Raimondo did just that. My post is here on Avalon somewhere (in it I reference the URL that exposes Raimondo). I believe I also exposed Ron Paul in that post. Ron Paul, too, suffers from cowardice in the real pollitik, IMHO; and I don't trust him at all for that reason. Cynthia McKinney has more balls. Indeed, Ron Paul's comments bolstered the 9/11/2001 deception when he made them, not exposed it. As for Ron Paul's efforts against the Federal Reserve ... it's more token stuff than anything of import. IMHO, G. Edward Griffin did much more to expose and condemn the Federal Reserve with his book The Creature From Jekyll Island than Paul did in all his years of service in Congress. The proof is in the pudding. The anti-Fed Reserve movement owes largely to people like Griffin, and not to politicians like Paul.

To wit, whatever happened to the Patrick Henrys of our day? Be encouraged ... I think we may have found one across the pond in another Irishman, Jim Corr. Humble opinions all around.

Last edited by Zook; 30th December 2010 at 05:47.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast