1. Link to Post #1
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,637 times in 5,418 posts

Default Spiritual healing sought for a friend

Hi everyone

This is a real call out for help, on behalf of someone I have recently got to know.

His name is Shane, he's about 27 years old, and admittedly diagnosed as High Level Autistic. Now, when I originally had a very revealing conversation with him back in about July I recall his sharing of "the voices". He reminded me again this evening (November 25th) when I bumped into him again and he did ask me if I could help. He continues to experience this and particularly again very recently.

It is an intense negative interruption for him and causes him great discomfort and disorientation.

He experiences dark voices on a periodic basis and very very recently was taken out of body with them; he shared that with me this evening, In fact it was as recently as yesterday he had an OBE dark experience. That is pretty heavy.

I am no stranger to the phenomena but would never dare to state that I could heal, absolutely, as much as I would love to be able to do so.

I and he are based in Trowbridge, west of England, and I would really be grateful for pointers towards anybody that may be an entirely reliable healer or able to provide some really genuine advice here. He would of course need to be able to see someone in person.

I said I'd sound out you lovelies on the Forum firstly as I know a number of you are maybe very gifted, and or reliable with advice and healing prowess, or could maybe provide some direction.

I really hope you can help in some way.

Thank you so much

Tintin x

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), Billy (26th November 2017), Bluegreen (26th November 2017), Callista (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), Jayke (26th November 2017), jjjones (27th November 2017), Lifebringer (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (26th November 2017), Omi (26th November 2017), raregem (26th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2017), toppy (26th November 2017), Valerie Villars (14th June 2018), Victoria (12th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Default Re: Spiritual healing sought for a friend

Hi Tintin,

My husband Will is experienced in this sort of situation. If your friend can’t find anyone local, he could get in touch with me to make an appointment with Will. Will does counselling via Skype and has clients in the UK so no problem.

best wishes

Callista

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), Billy (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), jjjones (27th November 2017), Lifebringer (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (26th November 2017), raregem (26th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2017), Tintin (26th November 2017), toppy (26th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Hi Tintin,

My husband Will is experienced in this sort of situation. If your friend can’t find anyone local, he could get in touch with me to make an appointment with Will. Will does counselling via Skype and has clients in the UK so no problem.

best wishes

Callista
    Hi Callista

Thanks so much for your offer of help.

I will need to try and find out the best way to contact Shane - we only ever bump into each other unexpectedly - and see if something could happen there.

My best wishes.
    TQ

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), Billy (26th November 2017), Callista (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), jjjones (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (26th November 2017), raregem (26th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017), toppy (26th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,330 times in 930 posts

Tintin,
    I am experienced in this kind of work, and would not need to see him. All I would need is his full name, birth-date, and possibly a photo sent in a private message.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), Billy (26th November 2017), Caliban (14th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), jjjones (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (26th November 2017), raregem (26th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017), Tintin (26th November 2017), Valerie Villars (14th June 2018), Victoria (12th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Tintin,
    I am experienced in this kind of work, and would not need to see him. All I would need is his full name, birth-date, and possibly a photo sent in a private message.
    Thank you very much Arcturian108. I will try and get this information, and I really appreciate your reply.

All the best
    TQ

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), Billy (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), jjjones (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (26th November 2017), raregem (26th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Trowbridge is not far from Wales where the highly recommended psychic Carol Clarke lives. If your friend would prefer some local one to one help, contact Carol.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ve-come-across
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), Michelle Marie (26th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017), Tintin (26th November 2017), Victoria (12th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Hi! Tintin,

Shane will be prayed for in our group prayer meeting this Wednesday.

You are helping him immensely by reaching out for him.

Bless you!
    MM💙💜💙
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), Billy (26th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017), Tintin (26th November 2017), Valerie Villars (14th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

I’d get in touch with Dr Tim Read, he’s one of the few UK based psychotherapists who understands the transpersonal aspects of consciousness. His book ‘Walking Shadows’ talks about some excellent support groups that began in Sweden where people generally classed as schizophrenic (people who hear voices), get together and talk through what those voices are saying to them. What they found is that the voices are generally disowned or fragmented aspects of their own psyche that have become deeply repressed, and by talking them through—openly and without judgement—those disowned aspects of consciousness can be reintegrated. With reintegration there’s a high success rate of curing the schizophrenic state. The OBE’s would be classed as an archetypal experience in Dr Reads book and are considered opportunities of great transformative power when learnt how to navigate effectively.

http://www.tcfp.org.uk/dr-tim-read/

Will give you a direction to look into until you bump into Shane again at least.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), Billy (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (26th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017), Tintin (26th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Trowbridge is not far from Wales where the highly recommended psychic Carol Clarke lives. If your friend would prefer some local one to one help, contact Carol.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ve-come-across
    Hi Billy

That's really most tremendously helpful as well, and thank you.

All the best
    TQ

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Hi! Tintin,

Shane will be prayed for in our group prayer meeting this Wednesday.

You are helping him immensely by reaching out for him.

Bless you!
    MM💙💜💙
    Hi MM

That's so incredibly kind and thanks so much.

TQ

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I’d get in touch with Dr Tim Read, he’s one of the few UK based psychotherapists who understands the transpersonal aspects of consciousness. His book ‘Walking Shadows’ talks about some excellent support groups that began in Sweden where people generally classed as schizophrenic (people who hear voices), get together and talk through what those voices are saying to them. What they found is that the voices are generally disowned or fragmented aspects of their own psyche that have become deeply repressed, and by talking them through—openly and without judgement—those disowned aspects of consciousness can be reintegrated. With reintegration there’s a high success rate of curing the schizophrenic state. The OBE’s would be classed as an archetypal experience in Dr Reads book and are considered opportunities of great transformative power when learnt how to navigate effectively.

http://www.tcfp.org.uk/dr-tim-read/

Will give you a direction to look into until you bump into Shane again at least.
    Jayke

That's so very helpful and many thanks indeed.

TQ

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), Billy (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Jayke (26th November 2017), Michelle Marie (26th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Hello Tintin,

It's very touching to see that you're trying to help your autistic friend by reaching out to us here.

I've recently been getting to know of a 20 yr old girl with light autism. She's extremely sensitive and sometimes breaks down into tears from fear or anything that causes her stress. She often comes to me for help, it seems she intuitively knows that I have healing abilities. I've been attuned to Reiki master degree and trained in Qigong, although those are not the healing energies that I mainly use now. I also don't normally work as a healer, nor openly mention my healing abilities to people, as I feel I need to be mindful of who I tell this to, so that I can maintain its purity and strength. Avalon is a safe haven where I can share and connect with like-minded people, with the sense of security, I'm ever so grateful for this.

I can relate very much to your situation in helping your friend, I'll be sending healing energies.

Blessings to your souls
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2017), Billy (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Hervé (26th November 2017), Michelle Marie (26th November 2017), Ol' Roy (28th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017), Tintin (27th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Tintin, If your friend can "get" the concepts laid out in the video, , this six minute video may be of some use. . In the beginning I thought this was quite facile information, but after trying to keep these ideas in mind when I was having anxiety episodes, this really helped. This is something you don't have to spend much time doing in preparation for
    "an episode," but for me, the payout was great considering the little time and energy I expanded to internalize these simple ideas.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2017), Billy (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Hervé (26th November 2017), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Ol' Roy (28th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017), Tintin (27th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omi (here)
    Hello Tintin,

It's very touching to see that you're trying to help your autistic friend by reaching out to us here.

I've recently been getting to know of a 20 yr old girl with light autism. She's extremely sensitive and sometimes breaks down into tears from fear or anything that causes her stress. She often comes to me for help, it seems she intuitively knows that I have healing abilities. I've been attuned to Reiki master degree and trained in Qigong, although those are not the healing energies that I mainly use now. I also don't normally work as a healer, nor openly mention my healing abilities to people, as I feel I need to be mindful of who I tell this to, so that I can maintain its purity and strength. Avalon is a safe haven where I can share and connect with like-minded people, with the sense of security, I'm ever so grateful for this.

I can relate very much to your situation in helping your friend, I'll be sending healing energies.

Blessings to your souls
    Hi Omi

Similarly, I am enormously touched by the kindness and goodness shown by members, including you, here, in response. I can't say I am surprised of course as I've known for quite some years now just how genuinely awesome the community is here, and, that when chips are down and real help needed, folk will provide help where they can.

I've only known Shane for a few months, and he's a genuinely lovely fellow.

The other night, when he asked me directly if I could help, I could not only palpably sense the genuine call out from him, but could see, absolutely, that he really meant it. And really does need it.

We may need to be patient as these scenarios and experiences that people are living with do require being handled with great sensitivity, and skill, to prevent any further damage and to reach a healing point.

Thanks to all here who have contributed and I shall certainly be following up on all these most helpful suggestions.

My blessings to everyone here.

TQ

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Tintin, If your friend can "get" the concepts laid out in the video, , this six minute video may be of some use. . In the beginning I thought this was quite facile information, but after trying to keep these ideas in mind when I was having anxiety episodes, this really helped. This is something you don't have to spend much time doing in preparation for
    "an episode," but for me, the payout was great considering the little time and energy I expanded to internalize these simple ideas.
    Thank you very much Kryztian, that's very helpful.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2017), Billy (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Hervé (27th November 2017), Kryztian (12th December 2017), Lifebringer (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Omi (27th November 2017), Stephanie (27th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi to all of you who have been most generous with your help and suggestions here.

I finally caught up with Shane yesterday evening, again somewhat serendipitously, and now have a little more information from him which will now help enormously in following up with some of you, and other recommendations. This will mean me needing to make contact with his mother, for sure, and trying to start moving things along favourably.

Again, I am so moved and touched by your offers of support and will be in touch directly.

Much love
    TQ

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th December 2017), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Omi (17th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    Hi to all of you who have been most generous with your help and suggestions here.

I finally caught up with Shane yesterday evening, again somewhat serendipitously, and now have a little more information from him which will now help enormously in following up with some of you, and other recommendations. This will mean me needing to make contact with his mother, for sure, and trying to start moving things along favourably.

Again, I am so moved and touched by your offers of support and will be in touch directly.

Much love
    TQ
    Hi Tintin and all,

I hope things have been going well for you and your friend Shane.
    I've been sending thoughts to both of you from time to time, whenever I'm reminded of it.

More recently, I've been paying closer attention to my friend with light autism.
    In the past few days, she's been suddenly feeling very depressed, and she doesn't know why. She just keeps telling me that she isn't feeling well, and really looks like she's having a difficult time.

Yesterday was her birthday, she seemed very happy and we had a great time together with other friends around too, but in general, she seems to be feeling down more often. I'm giving more care and support for her, meeting with her parents and sister and talking with them to encourage how she is such a wonderful, beautiful and lovely girl.

Has there's been a change in collective consciousness of feeling more depressed?
    Or it could just be that my friend is having to face personal issues from being autistic.

I'm trying to understand more about what autism really is.
    What are some of the symptoms, obstacles, challenges?

Is it true that once someone has it, whether by birth or later on in life, they're stuck with it for the rest of their lives? Or are there possible ways to cure it?

I've searched a bit on the web for some info and I probably can do further research on my own, but I'm more interested in hearing thoughts and experiences from Avalonians.

It would be great to hear how Shane is doing, and how other people observe and understand autism.

Sending healing thoughts and much light.
    Be well everyone
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), Hervé (19th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Tintin (21st June 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Something extraordinary happened a day or so ago. A member of the forum delivered some beautiful healing. Someone who has enormous grace of self, and extraordinary gift has helped to heal my friend. This is an amazing thing and I wanted to share that with you all and anybody who may be watching as well. My eternal thanks goes to you, and blessings aplenty for what you have helped to happen. Thank you so much. Tintin x

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2018), Caliban (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), Hervé (19th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Omi (19th February 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I recommend seeing Simon Parkes who has had some experience with this. He has a website and was a councillor in Whitby.

Become affiliated with The Aetherius Society.

Note from Bill: many thanks for the recommendation, and for the sincere good intentions. But do please see RunningDeer's caveat post immediately below, which is very important.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th June 2018 at 10:56.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to britman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by britman (here)
    I recommend seeing Simon Parkes who has had some experience with this. He has a website and was a councillor in Whitby.

Become affiliated with The Aetherius Society.
    Welcome to Avalon, britman. You may want to check out this thread: "Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor".

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Jean-Marie (14th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Something extraordinary happened a day or so ago. A member of the forum delivered some beautiful healing. Someone who has enormous grace of self, and extraordinary gift has helped to heal my friend. This is an amazing thing and I wanted to share that with you all and anybody who may be watching as well. My eternal thanks goes to you, and blessings aplenty for what you have helped to happen. Thank you so much. Tintin x
    Hey Tintin, may I ask what methodology of healing was used, and have you seen Shane since, have the results maintained or has there been any relapse. Coming from the more scientific/psychology background myself, I’d find it fascinating if a more psychic/spiritual type approach was used to heal Shane for lasting results.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), Tintin (18th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Hey Tintin, may I ask what methodology of healing was used, and have you seen Shane since, have the results maintained or has there been any relapse. Coming from the more scientific/psychology background myself, I’d find it fascinating if a more psychic/spiritual type approach was used to heal Shane for lasting results.
    Hello Jayke: a gazillion apologies for not having responded until now.

My best understanding of the methodology employed by this Avalon member could be I think best described as a 'Soul Removal' technique, so, very much as you enquired, definitely a spiritual modality.

Quite exactly how this was achieved I have much more to learn about, but, in effect what happened was that Shane was being mis-managed - my phraseology - by three dark souls who were removed, at distance -- we are talking thousands of miles here -- so that the two higher souls inhabiting him could regain their running of him. All this was done with only the most basic information to hand, no personal contact/no face-to-face and, to date at least, some lasting improvement; I have seen him periodically since.

There have been only very minor what could be called relapses but these due mainly to the psycho-tropic prescription medication that he is unfortunately still being administered (he has a quite sad medical history which for obvious reasons I won't want to make public at this time, although I appreciate that a little more information could help other members or guests).

So, if there is a moral to be shared here at all is that this technique WORKS.

Just imagine, for a moment, if a great many similarly remarkably gifted persons formed a spiritual equivalent of an army - for fun, let's call them a Legion instead - and joined forces in one super-focused concentrated effort, could possibly effect a spiritual cleansing of provably darker individuals in the world and in turn pave the way for a much better world?

Just think about that: that would be pretty amazing.

It's getting me thinking: "Well, could I learn to do that too?"

All very inspirational and certainly very real.
    Last edited by Tintin; 20th June 2018 at 14:15. Reason: Linked back to Jayke's enquiry post
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Jayke (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), pueblo (21st June 2018), RunningDeer (20th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Man, I'd sure like to hear about that in a little more depth, without outing anyone.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), Tintin (21st June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast