1. Link to Post #21
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

Default Re: Spiritual healing sought for a friend

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Man, I'd sure like to hear about that in a little more depth, without outing anyone.
    I can check with this member privately if they would be happy to divulge anything about the actual process. They definitely, at this time at least, aren't ready to go public on the forum - yet - with their work. Privately I'm reasonably confident that they'll be happy to communicate in some way, and I'll make a tactful approach for you.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Spiritual healing sought for a friend

Thanks Tintin. I respect everyone's right to do what they deem best. It's just that a lot of this stuff is new to me. I had certainly read about many things prior to knowing, but they seemed like deeds in a far away time and not of this earth. Now I know that's not true.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (13th August 2018), Tintin (2nd July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2