+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: What has changed ? .... Nothing ...

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: What has changed ? .... Nothing ...

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    On a very simple level, just educating those around you is a big step, but gently. Gently is where i've in the past gone wrong, realizing where their beliefs have come from is important, they've been programed and conditioned all there lives. For them to realize it's been a lie is big, big . I remember when i realized i had been living a lie, that i had been wrong for 40 years, i was a mess for a while. I really hurt, on all levels, ashamed that i didn't see it.
    You can tell your making progress with another, they will ask questions, "if they don't ask they don't hear" i have found this a truism.
    Yes! That point of realization... for me it was also like a "what have I done?!?" moment. I believe in God, and so after I was done feeling ashamed, I didn't even want to talk to God because I was too embarrassed.

When the realization hit me (like a ton of bricks) it was only a few words (that I think I probably hallucinated) which triggered it.

You're absolutely right, "if they don't ask they don't hear" and I've seen it over and over. That saying SO apt and perfect.

How about "The truth will set you free, but first it will p* you off"? That one applies to me, because I was definitely very mad at first, and I think part of it might have been about "needing to be able to get mad".

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

bluestflame (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), Mike (27th November 2017), wnlight (27th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    Well, that's depressing. I guess the bright side is change moves slower than we want it to.
    It's the slowest war ever....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

bluestflame (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), neutronstar (28th November 2017), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Its why we're here. It's why I am here, at least. There can be no other reason. Why else would I choose to come to this place at this time?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

bluestflame (27th November 2017), bojancan (28th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), neutronstar (28th November 2017), petra (27th November 2017), wnlight (1st December 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

This is the most important time in mankind's history, I believe. A lot is at stake here.

From the ashes of the old will a new world will rise. It will be better, a more spiritual and a loving one.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

bluestflame (27th November 2017), bojancan (28th November 2017), Callista (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (27th November 2017), petra (27th November 2017), Smell the Roses (28th November 2017), wnlight (1st December 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    For me much has changed. In just one year' let me take you back to one year ago, from my observance of family.

Last year at this time, my mother was on her last minutes of life. she died. As she was , many family members were there. I would talk to them of of being aware of the matrix and of the smart phones, and T.V., and the addictions of both. As well as the untruth both emitted.

Most of them regarded me as radical.

I talked to my nieces husband about his farming practices of GMOs., and spaying of the round_up, and pesticides onthe crops. he argued that it was just more profitable to do that,and to do it organically, was senseless anyway. The GMOs would infiltrate his crops if he went the organic .

They would stare at their phones, while the T.V. was on, and alter thier attention to both. No conversation to speak of.

This year was much Differant. When me and my son arrived, The T.V. was off. The phones were not being stared at, and trere was much talk of what the hell is wrong with this stuff of chem spraying, political nonsense, Why did they not see what was going on before. The things we discussed we too numerous to detail here.

Point being, the change in that one year, absolutely floored me. I had a constant smile on my face. My heart was happy.

So, that is what has changed.
    That's a LOT in one year!

Just think how many others have changed, and are waking up others.

At our Thanksgiving gathering a diverse crowd of people were there, mostly new to each other. There was one friend, in particular, that was laying out the truth of what's happening. Others, Not so awake, were asking questions.

Awakening is a process. It is gaining momentum.

Thanks for your post.

😃🌻😃MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), petra (27th November 2017), StandingWave (27th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

TO: YELIK : QUANTUM LEAP IS HOW IT HAPPENS ;[a sudden large increase or advance] .. WITCH IS CONNECTED TO THE VIBRATIONAL LEVEL .
    Despite my comments I do hope I'm wrong but I see no real lapse in the overall control of earth and the same old games of power being played. We have around 300 families controlling 90% of the worlds wealth and growing. They have accumulated this wealth and power over centuries and are unlikely to give this up without a fight.

Chemtrialing has been going on since the 1980's yet most people or politicians talk or care about it. So if people don't give a dam about something in their face what chance do we have without external help or some righteous leader managers to get into power

Could you explain a bit more about how you believe this quantum leap connected to the vibrational level will cause a sudden positive change in human evolution?

I'm not saying it cannot happen but I'm a realist. Trying to suddenly awaken a world full of purposely dumbed down people that are preoccupied with survival, sport, beer and gambling is expecting a lot especially when 'they' are prepared to use force, control the laws and have mastered the art of propaganda and mind control

If I'm bluntly honest I don't think we stand a chance without some external help or major event like disclosure or the release of zero-point energy because people would then become more self sufficient, start to think for themselves and the establishment would lose control.

Chemtrailing has been going on in front f our eyes since at least the 1980's yet hardly anyone cares. If they do not many are prepared to do anything about it.
    Last edited by yelik; 27th November 2017 at 11:52.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), NancyV (28th November 2017), Omni (27th November 2017), petra (27th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yep - I think we're going to need a "miracle" at this point. I don't like that word. I'm not afraid of miracles or anything, I just think that's what it's going to take.

I don't want to come back here again.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), Omni (27th November 2017), Wind (27th November 2017), yelik (27th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

In my view the premise of a 'vibrational shift' is purely CIA information warfare with the objective of making the opposition docile. Once this belief is assimilated one expects the cosmos to do all the work while they sit and wait. All by design. This is while those with ascension beliefs will be rationalizing their technological influence as "Ascension Symptoms." Divide and conquer: those who know the truth will be ostracized by gatekeeper new age controlled opposition. I agree with yelik that something revolutionary has to happen. Perhaps it all starts with the public being informed, which is why you see so much disinformation and predictive programming.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (27th November 2017), angelfire (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), NancyV (28th November 2017), petra (27th November 2017), yelik (27th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Like a younger brother, he doesn't have to break the ground that his older brother has , so he comes up behind his brother ,then he is just a hair behind. The older brother worked hard for that distance that he achieved,the younger one, just comes right behind with little effort. That's a simple example of [ quantum leap]. It happens in science, math, and consciences. We break ground, other come up right behind our achievements ,..... relay race style .
    Last edited by ramus; 27th November 2017 at 17:35.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Like a younger brother, he doesn't have to break the ground that his older brother has , so he comes up behind his brother ,then he is just a hair behind. The older brother worked hard for that distance that he achieved,the younger one, just comes right behind with little effort. That's a simple example of [ quantum leap]. It happens in science, math, and consciences. We break ground other come up right behind are achievements , relay race .
    That's beautiful ramus.

All it takes is one person too... to have that ground breaking idea. Once that happens, it's pretty easy to "go viral". Once upon a time... there was no such thing as sandwiches. Now, there's sandwiches everywhere!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), Ol' Roy (27th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Like a younger brother, he doesn't have to break the ground that his older brother has , so he comes up behind his brother ,then he is just a hair behind. The older brother worked hard for that distance that he achieved,the younger one, just comes right behind with little effort. That's a simple example of [ quantum leap]. It happens in science, math, and consciences. We break ground, other come up right behind our achievements ,..... relay race style .
    I understand what you are saying but it sounds like normal evolution to me. The problem is we are not evolving, technologically at least, as quickly as the Elite few. In fact I would say the separation between the masses and Elites is growing and they’ll likely create a right mess on earth before they move on.

I’m talking in a physical manner here because there’s certainly a lot going outside of our 5 senses that we don’t fully understand, but the Elites probably do.

In other words the game of power is rigged and it’s not in our favour at this point in time. If the masses organised themselves and worked together then things would change very quickly but the systems of control and propaganda are powerful.

As Omnisense says - Divide and conquer: those who know the truth will be ostracized by gatekeeper new age controlled opposition.
    Last edited by yelik; 27th November 2017 at 18:59.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), NancyV (28th November 2017), Omni (27th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Good point, yelik! Would you say the Game of Power has ALWAYS been rigged?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), NancyV (28th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Good point, yelik! Would you say the Game of Power has ALWAYS been rigged?
    Yes I would especially if it’s true that humans were genetically modified by advanced ET’s - Annunaki / Reptilian lot so that we could mine gold for them.

As far as my research goes the Pharos probably interbred with ET’s hence the Nephilim Giants. The art of summoning spirits and demons through rituals and sacrifices was perfected by them. These secrets / magic have been past down the Royal bloodlines and used for knowledge and power.

The Two great powers were The Holy Roman Empire and The British Bavarian Royals which came together at the end of WWII

So, we have the Vatican / Jesuits / European Royalty / Bankers and Oil cartels that control most of the world today – very rigged and very powerful and literally untouchable - you cannot touch the Queen or her property - its against the law created by and for the Royals.

The Vatican and British Royals are one of the biggest landowners in the world. The Vatican receives tax free donations from over 1 billion Catholics as well as intelligence information from priests and confessions. The British Royals receive their intelligence from the security services and Commonwealth countries around the world. Once a new business opportunity arises -say a new gold discovery in Africa the Queens aids will endeavor to take control of those assets

The wars and terror we see around the world are often associated with the Elites battling it out for control of Nations and resources.

By the way The Romonov family still has power in Russia, and The Romonovs are related to and report to British Royals
    Last edited by yelik; 27th November 2017 at 20:27.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), NancyV (28th November 2017), TargeT (27th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 times in 173 posts

Nothing has changed and we are seeing our rights retreating to the point that we are going to be back to the same state as our grandfathers, no liberty, no labour laws etc.
    Frankly speaking I came to the conclusion that we can only change ourselves, we cannot change a family member let alone the world.
    But the good thing is the economy will have to be redesigned because we don´t have planet resources enough to sustain a never ending consumer growth economy. So we will need to have a sharing type of economy that will bring us back to the community life our ancestors once lived in. And don´t count on milleniums to change the world for the best, they are too busy sliding their fingers on a smartphone screen that in my point of view the only thing that will make them act is if they have their internet cut down.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by prc (here)
    Nothing has changed and we are seeing our rights retreating to the point that we are going to be back to the same state as our grandfathers, no liberty, no labour laws etc.
    Frankly speaking I came to the conclusion that we can only change ourselves, we cannot change a family member let alone the world.
    But the good thing is the economy will have to be redesigned because we don´t have planet resources enough to sustain a never ending consumer growth economy. So we will need to have a sharing type of economy that will bring us back to the community life our ancestors once lived in. And don´t count on milleniums to change the world for the best, they are too busy sliding their fingers on a smartphone screen that in my point of view the only thing that will make them act is if they have their internet cut down.
    Rights do not retreat.

They are. You have them regardless.

Countries can recognize them or not. But no matter what, you have them. No entity can give them and no entity can take them away.

e.g. Thailand can put me in jail for speaking my mind about the king. That is simply not recognizing my right to free speech. I still have it, they just dont recognize it.

Never forget this. This is a very important point.

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Its why we're here. It's why I am here, at least. There can be no other reason. Why else would I choose to come to this place at this time?
    Maybe to experience extreme suffering. Just taking a wild guess.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

guyres (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), Wind (28th November 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Plenty has changed at a grassroots level, but yes, the change has not hit critical mass.

- A planetary communication network.
    - An alternative health network.

^^ These are the two biggest success of the past 2-3 decades. Avalon has played a big part in helping people get back to health.

If you're surprised that nothing has changed, take a look at the alt media that sits around discussing the 'latest intel' - whether its fake promises of freedom, or fake doom. If people continue to feed this empty hope, nothing will happen. It's each person's responsibility to change their own life and neighbourhood. Hopefully individual efforts will eventually coalesce into something bigger on a macro scale.

The alt media (or a large section of the alt media) is a trap for potential changemakers.
    Last edited by Daozen; 28th November 2017 at 02:56.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), NancyV (28th November 2017), Smell the Roses (28th November 2017), william r sanford72 (30th November 2017), Wind (28th November 2017), yelik (28th November 2017)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    There won't need to be a fourth because this time is success.
    Might I ask
    Can us humans do it on our own?
    This is why I ask
    We know that weve been and continue to be bombarded with mind control. Anything to keep us distracted/occupied is used. Our spiritual disconnection is apparent. However there are pockets of awake people. The people that comprise Avalon are potential way showers for the programmed masses. Sure we have our issues and imperfecons but something keeps us here. We can't "unknow" what we know. We're also not as susceptible to the mind control everywhere.

I've been a seeker for a few years now. I'm 35. I've come full circle yet again. I'm always taken back to Creator. It's what resonates. This time I'm going to nurture this connection. Doing it "on my own" landed me on my face yet again. Before I had fallen into the Ets will save us program. All that did is disempower. By partnering with Creator consciously daily, it feels better. The "Why is this true" youtube channel brought me back.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Callista (28th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), guyres (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), Smell the Roses (28th November 2017), Wind (28th November 2017), wnlight (1st December 2017)

36. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Keep the faith! We are here in the moment and we are in the past and we are in the future. We have already freed ourselves on other frequencies; this is the most dense and the most difficult. It is a delightful paradox.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), guyres (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), onevoice (5th December 2017), Smell the Roses (28th November 2017), Tyy1907 (28th November 2017), Wind (28th November 2017), wnlight (1st December 2017)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

I was born in 1970, but we used to listen to that song What About Me in high school on the Woodstock album. I think things will change more rapidly when we truly seek to understand rather than to be understood.
    There's no time like the present.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), guyres (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), yelik (28th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast