+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What has changed ? .... Nothing ...

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: What has changed ? .... Nothing ...

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    I was listening to some my old albums yesterday. This song struck me real hard. I was there during the last revolution in the 70's.

My father was a lifer in the Navy, I was born in a Navy hospital, lived on Naval bases, schooled by the government, I graduated high school in the Philippines in 1969. There were 12 of us in that class. We lived with a machine gun nest in both front and back yards.

My family ended up in Philadelphia in 1970, I marched on the Liberty Bell, we stopped the Vietnam war, so my father told me, and I believed it true. My father had no objection to my beliefs and encouraged me to express them, he had only one request, that I never join the military, knowing that I would end up in the brig.

Here we are again, it's 2017 what has changed ....nothing. 47 years and were still being used, tricked, deceived, killed, and time marches on. Below is the lyrics of the song during those times, read the words and listen to the music, this could've been written yesterday.

!!!!!!!! Let's not be fooled again !!!!!!!!

1970 .... what has changed in the 47 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PViXv5AQuhw

What About Me
    Quicksilver Messenger Service

You poisoned my sweet water.
    You cut down my green trees.
    The food you fed my children
    Was the cause of their disease.
    My world is slowly fallin' down
    And the airs not good to breathe.
    And those of us who care enough,
    We have to do something.......
    Oh... oh What you gonna do about me?
    Your newspapers,
    They just put you on.
    They never tell you
    The whole story.
    They just put your
    Young ideas down.
    I was wonderin' could this be the end
    Of your pride and glory?
    I work in your factory.
    I study in your schools.
    I fill your penitentiaries.
    And your military too!
    And I feel the future trembling,
    As the word is passed around.
    "If you stand up for what you do believe,
    Be prepared to be shot down."
    And I feel like a stranger
    In the land where I was born
    And I live like an outlaw.
    An' I'm always on the run...
    An I'm always getting busted
    And I got to take a stand....
    I believe the revolution
    Must be mighty close at hand...
    I smoke marijuana
    But I can't get behind your wars.
    And most of what I do believe
    Is against most of your laws
    I'm a fugitive from injustice
    But I'm goin' to be free.
    Cause your rules and regulations
    They don't do the thing for me
    And I feel like a stranger
    In the land where I was born
    And I live just like an outlaw.
    An' I'm always on the run.

Songwriter: Dino Valenti
    You are right in many ways. We are still in parazite's slavery farm. They still running their game. I can not say- ya, but now a great AWAKENING takes place, we are more aware....,because I have understood, there are ALWAYS have been aware people,trough the human history.( you are awaken,but STILL go to work and pay your taxes,isn't it?) Maybe, great awakenings has been before in the past, ending with a great world wars. I mean, each war has been result of awakening. Here we are, observing the same process, awakening and a great war( well,the weapons are different today and they even don't declare a war) Human mind and consciousness always have been used for the war purposes.How you think the revolutions in the past happened? It has been leaders and their followers,they went by feet from village to village to awake the masses. Today,we have technology for this purpose. Awaken people,makes the revolutions,taking a part of 1 or the other power. For me,it is to choose between hart attack or brain attack. I really don't know if humans can get FREE from this mess. Free from saviors, from been played.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), yelik (28th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    TO: YELIK : QUANTUM LEAP IS HOW IT HAPPENS ;[a sudden large increase or advance] .. WITCH IS CONNECTED TO THE VIBRATIONAL LEVEL .
    Despite my comments I do hope I'm wrong but I see no real lapse in the overall control of earth and the same old games of power being played. We have around 300 families controlling 90% of the worlds wealth and growing. They have accumulated this wealth and power over centuries and are unlikely to give this up without a fight.

Chemtrialing has been going on since the 1980's yet most people or politicians talk or care about it. So if people don't give a dam about something in their face what chance do we have without external help or some righteous leader managers to get into power

Could you explain a bit more about how you believe this quantum leap connected to the vibrational level will cause a sudden positive change in human evolution?

I'm not saying it cannot happen but I'm a realist. Trying to suddenly awaken a world full of purposely dumbed down people that are preoccupied with survival, sport, beer and gambling is expecting a lot especially when 'they' are prepared to use force, control the laws and have mastered the art of propaganda and mind control

If I'm bluntly honest I don't think we stand a chance without some external help or major event like disclosure or the release of zero-point energy because people would then become more self sufficient, start to think for themselves and the establishment would lose control.

Chemtrailing has been going on in front f our eyes since at least the 1980's yet hardly anyone cares. If they do not many are prepared to do anything about it.
    I've participated in a local community group to raise awareness regarding geoengineering/chemtrails for about 3 years now. We have had speakers such as carnucom, Nick Begich, and Jon Rappaport. We have shown videos and lead discussions. More and more people are becoming aware.

There is opposition. Those that are disbelieving because of media programming, or social programming. Once this lady came over to the library where we were having a community event. She was standing outside telling people not to believe what we had to say.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	36557

Here is what she was passing out.

We are doing something about it. We also share information through email.

I just spoke to someone recently about using the inPower movement to go further. They are in Phase 2, and I believe phase 3 is about using it for things other than 5G.

The more people and communities that get involved, the better. Remember, the revolution will not be televised! Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

And speaking of seeing something, that's what being a visionary is all about. You have to be able to see it and believe in the possibility coming to fruition in order to create it. We are not victims any longer. We are conscious creators, replacing that which has become obsolete.

My true contribution is the educational materials that I am creating.

Please be encouraged. Take heart. We are moving forward regardless of evidence to the contrary.

🌹🌹🌹💙😃MM😃💙🌹🌹🌹

Tyy1907,

Peace pockets in sustainable communities are forming. Agreed. 😃🌻😃. Also resonate with attuning to Creator. Cosmic energy is infinite intelligence. We don't need to be limited by anything less.😍
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 28th November 2017 at 07:21.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), ramus (28th November 2017), WTHTLight (30th November 2017), yelik (28th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    TO: YELIK : QUANTUM LEAP IS HOW IT HAPPENS ;[a sudden large increase or advance] .. WITCH IS CONNECTED TO THE VIBRATIONAL LEVEL .
    Despite my comments I do hope I'm wrong but I see no real lapse in the overall control of earth and the same old games of power being played. We have around 300 families controlling 90% of the worlds wealth and growing. They have accumulated this wealth and power over centuries and are unlikely to give this up without a fight.

Chemtrialing has been going on since the 1980's yet most people or politicians talk or care about it. So if people don't give a dam about something in their face what chance do we have without external help or some righteous leader managers to get into power

Could you explain a bit more about how you believe this quantum leap connected to the vibrational level will cause a sudden positive change in human evolution?

I'm not saying it cannot happen but I'm a realist. Trying to suddenly awaken a world full of purposely dumbed down people that are preoccupied with survival, sport, beer and gambling is expecting a lot especially when 'they' are prepared to use force, control the laws and have mastered the art of propaganda and mind control

If I'm bluntly honest I don't think we stand a chance without some external help or major event like disclosure or the release of zero-point energy because people would then become more self sufficient, start to think for themselves and the establishment would lose control.

Chemtrailing has been going on in front f our eyes since at least the 1980's yet hardly anyone cares. If they do not many are prepared to do anything about it.
    I've participated in a local community group to raise awareness regarding geoengineering/chemtrails for about 3 years now. We have had speakers such as carnucom, Nick Begich, and Jon Rappaport. We have shown videos and lead discussions. More and more people are becoming aware.

There is opposition. Those that are disbelieving because of media programming, or social programming. Once this lady came over to the library where we were having a community event. She was standing outside telling people not to believe what we had to say.

Attachment 36557

I just spoke to someone recently about using the inPower movement to go further. They are in Phase 2, and I believe phase 3 is about using it for things other than 5G.

The more people and communities that get involved, the better. Remember, the revolution will not be televised! Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

And speaking of seeing something, that's what being a visionary is all about. You have to be able to see it and believe in the possibility coming to fruition in order to create it. We are not victims any longer. We are conscious creators, replacing that which has become obsolete.

Please be encouraged. Take heart. We are moving forward regardless of evidence to the contrary.

🌹🌹🌹💙😃MM😃💙🌹🌹🌹

Tyy1907,

Peace pockets in sustainable communities are forming. Agreed. 😃🌻😃. Also resonate with attuning to Creator. Cosmic energy is infinite intelligence. We don't need to be limited by anything less.😍
    The Elites couldn’t give a dam about what we think or say unless we make a direct challenge or threat to the establishment which is designed to protect itself.

They also view the earth as a closed system which has to be controlled, there must be order and everyone must keep their place and play by their rules.

Whilst Chemtrailing has many applications the original project was to spray fly ash – a bye product of combustion from coal fired power stations, into the atmosphere to reflect / block sunlight to reduce heating of the earth, a bit like a volcanic ash cloud – unfortunately polluting the sky and ground is a bad idea and it does not work.

The Elites fear people coming together to take direct action and not just talk about things and I think what you are doing to raise awareness is great because it takes a lot of commitment, time and resources – Perhaps we need a website which informs people of what is being done in this regard ?

We’re up against a system where they use wealth created by human labour against us – in fact human against human often - very clever, but evil.

Most people are too busy or lazy to find the time to take a more direct approach to changing things for the better. I think it’s a bit of a cop out sometimes when people say well you cannot change the world only yourself which of course is true to some extent and better than nothing I suppose.

If you look at what has been going on in Venezuela where the corrupt Government have stripped billions from their country but it wasn’t until people were being starved and murdered did they come together to rebel. Both Russia, China and Cuba have been doing good business with Maduro supplying weapons, troops in return for state assets and contracts, Mr Putin is slightly better than most Western leaders but no angel by any extent – they are all part of the game for control of nations and resources.

The Elites understand human nature and weakness and know just how far they can go before the little piggy squeals – most of us are all talk and no action. The Elites would say people are lazy, ignorant, complacent and deserve what they get. We must be controlled because we’d destroy ourselves – perhaps they are right to some extent !!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (28th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), misbis (28th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

yelik....Thank you for your commentary! Very revealing! I seem to always hark back to Cecil Rhodes & the part he played in setting up a "system". Then there was the British East India Co., which seemed to be all powerful....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), yelik (28th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

yelik, totally agree with you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), yelik (28th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

Attachment 36557

🌹🌹🌹💙😃MM😃💙🌹🌹🌹

Tyy1907,

The Elites couldn’t give a dam about what we think or say unless we make a direct challenge or threat to the establishment which is designed to protect itself.

They also view the earth as a closed system which has to be controlled, there must be order and everyone must keep their place and play by their rules.

Whilst Chemtrailing has many applications the original project was to spray fly ash – a bye product of combustion from coal fired power stations, into the atmosphere to reflect / block sunlight to reduce heating of the earth, a bit like a volcanic ash cloud – unfortunately polluting the sky and ground is a bad idea and it does not work.

The Elites fear people coming together to take direct action and not just talk about things and I think what you are doing to raise awareness is great because it takes a lot of commitment, time and resources – Perhaps we need a website which informs people of what is being done in this regard ?

We’re up against a system where they use wealth created by human labour against us – in fact human against human often - very clever, but evil.

Most people are too busy or lazy to find the time to take a more direct approach to changing things for the better. I think it’s a bit of a cop out sometimes when people say well you cannot change the world only yourself which of course is true to some extent and better than nothing I suppose.

If you look at what has been going on in Venezuela where the corrupt Government have stripped billions from their country but it wasn’t until people were being starved and murdered did they come together to rebel. Both Russia, China and Cuba have been doing good business with Maduro supplying weapons, troops in return for state assets and contracts, Mr Putin is slightly better than most Western leaders but no angel by any extent – they are all part of the game for control of nations and resources.

The Elites understand human nature and weakness and know just how far they can go before the little piggy squeals – most of us are all talk and no action. The Elites would say people are lazy, ignorant, complacent and deserve what they get. We must be controlled because we’d destroy ourselves – perhaps they are right to some extent !!
    When Americans face catastrophes such as starvation and murder, terrorist attacks and forced vaccinations, disasters and calamities, the masses will be forced to wake up. Just like in Venezuala.

We do have a website for our local activities. The girl who manages it is not focused on it right now as she recently learned her husband has cancer.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), yelik (28th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    yelik....Thank you for your commentary! Very revealing! I seem to always hark back to Cecil Rhodes & the part he played in setting up a "system". Then there was the British East India Co., which seemed to be all powerful....
    Yes the British East India Company owned by Royalty gained huge wealth from the opium trade, rather like what is going on in Afghanistan now. The British Royals took control of the opium trade and were effectively responsible for the addiction across much of Asia. The British royals have slashed and killed their way to power and wealth over the centuries just like any other empire. They are more subtle today about how they go about their business.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th November 2017), Michelle Marie (28th November 2017), misbis (29th November 2017), Wind (28th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

[/QUOTE]The Elites couldn’t give a dam about what we think or say unless we make a direct challenge or threat to the establishment which is designed to protect itself.
    ![/QUOTE]

Yes, I remember the Occupy Movement of 6 years ago. I went down there in NYC a few times and it was truly inspiring. I felt like a little of what it might have been like in the 60s. The energy was incredible. Sometimes you felt like we were really on the tipping point.

But then they busted it up, in one night. The same in the other cities. And it dissipated. And the economy improved, somewhat. And everyone went back to their jobs, lives, hypnosis. I don't see how anything will change unless millions of us get out in the street and Demand change. And we Keep going back out even after they beat and arrest us. Politicians have never changed Anything by themselves. It was always a passionate group of people who MADE them change.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), Michelle Marie (29th November 2017), Valerie Villars (14th December 2017), yelik (29th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by foxie loxie (here)
    yelik....thank you for your commentary! Very revealing! I seem to always hark back to cecil rhodes & the part he played in setting up a "system". Then there was the british east india co., which seemed to be all powerful....
    yes the british east india company owned by royalty gained huge wealth from the opium trade, rather like what is going on in afghanistan now. The british royals took control of the opium trade and were effectively responsible for the addiction across much of asia. The british royals have slashed and killed their way to power and wealth over the centuries just like any other empire. They are more subtle today about how they go about their business.
    painful but true

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th November 2017), Michelle Marie (29th November 2017), yelik (29th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

![/QUOTE]

Yes, I remember the Occupy Movement of 6 years ago. I went down there in NYC a few times and it was truly inspiring. I felt like a little of what it might have been like in the 60s. The energy was incredible. Sometimes you felt like we were really on the tipping point.

But then they busted it up, in one night. The same in the other cities. And it dissipated. And the economy improved, somewhat. And everyone went back to their jobs, lives, hypnosis. I don't see how anything will change unless millions of us get out in the street and Demand change. And we Keep going back out even after they beat and arrest us. Politicians have never changed Anything by themselves. It was always a passionate group of people who MADE them change.[/QUOTE]
    I FULLY UNDERSTAND YOU. I SELF HAVE EXPERIENCE THE LIFE IN EAST,WEST,NORTH,SOUTH.... AND HAVE MADE MY CONCLUSIONS WHICH COOPERATE WITH YOURS. IF YOU PARDON MY FRENCH, ALLOW ME TO SUMMARIZE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 2 MAIN POWERS....
    ONE ****S YOU WITH LUBRICANT, THE OTHER WITHOUT

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th November 2017), Michelle Marie (29th November 2017), yelik (29th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    !

But then they busted it up, in one night. The same in the other cities. And it dissipated. And the economy improved, somewhat. And everyone went back to their jobs, lives, hypnosis. I don't see how anything will change unless millions of us get out in the street and Demand change. And we Keep going back out even after they beat and arrest us. Politicians have never changed Anything by themselves. It was always a passionate group of people who MADE them change.[/QUOTE]
    I FULLY UNDERSTAND YOU. I SELF HAVE EXPERIENCE THE LIFE IN EAST,WEST,NORTH,SOUTH.... AND HAVE MADE MY CONCLUSIONS WHICH COOPERATE WITH YOURS. IF YOU PARDON MY FRENCH, ALLOW ME TO SUMMARIZE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 2 MAIN POWERS....
    ONE ****S YOU WITH LUBRICANT, THE OTHER WITHOUT[/QUOTE]

We now live in a police surveillance society where they can see and track our every move and conversation so any challenge to the Establishment can be quickly dealt with – all by design and resulting from the false flag terror attacks.

We need to realise that they are decades ahead of us and they know what society will likely be in the future and can plan for it.

I think we’ll reach a point where virtually everyone has no confidence in the politicians or establishment which are corrupt to the core. We’ll start to ignore them and treat them with contempt and that is the way we will bring our children up.

Of course they already know this so will adjust their plans and policies to make people believe they really care by opening the windows of the cage a little wider - and people will fall for it yet again

Whilst we have psychopaths running the show as well as controlling money, minds and military nothing much can change
    Last edited by yelik; 29th November 2017 at 13:40.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bruno (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th November 2017), Michelle Marie (29th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

I have lived through the 70's and now teach 10/11 year olds in a public school. The media has near total domination of these children's hearts and minds. They live life through a screen. At school they use Google docs and we as teachers are encouraged to put all their assignments on Google Classroom. They are on Chromebooks to type and research and iPads to do math. They race to their backpacks at the final bell towhee out their phones check their Instagram accounts and new text messages. They spend an average of 3-4 hours a day watching You Tube ( I have done several classroom polls over the years).The majority of youth are not "awake".They are the future, and it is grim. Their avenues for successful communication have narrowed and continue to diminish. The truth they might discover is buried under a mass of sensational entertainment and the idea of the "Illuminati" is simply a part of pop culture to these kids.If you are over 2o something, you are not about to launch a true revolution. The energy and impetus for change comes from the young. I hope I am wrong, but as AI becomes ever more pervasive, I doubt these young ones will understand there was once a different reality.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bruno (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), KiwiElf (5th December 2017), Michelle Marie (30th November 2017), Orph (6th December 2017), StandingWave (30th November 2017), william r sanford72 (30th November 2017), Wind (1st December 2017), yelik (30th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    I have lived through the 70's and now teach 10/11 year olds in a public school. The media has near total domination of these children's hearts and minds. They live life through a screen. At school they use Google docs and we as teachers are encouraged to put all their assignments on Google Classroom. They are on Chromebooks to type and research and iPads to do math. They race to their backpacks at the final bell towhee out their phones check their Instagram accounts and new text messages. They spend an average of 3-4 hours a day watching You Tube ( I have done several classroom polls over the years).The majority of youth are not "awake".They are the future, and it is grim. Their avenues for successful communication have narrowed and continue to diminish. The truth they might discover is buried under a mass of sensational entertainment and the idea of the "Illuminati" is simply a part of pop culture to these kids.If you are over 2o something, you are not about to launch a true revolution. The energy and impetus for change comes from the young. I hope I am wrong, but as AI becomes ever more pervasive, I doubt these young ones will understand there was once a different reality.
    Absolutely, my 8 year old boy is like that. We only allow to play on electronics at weekends which initially drove him mad but he now accepts it and just tells his online gaming friends I’ll see next Friday.

State controlled education is not really education but is largely designed to create a dumbed down obedient citizen incapable of freedom of thought. As David Icke would say memorise and repeat.

At a recent parent teacher meeting I was staggered by the way they were teaching children how to add up. I commented to his teacher that if I find what you are trying to do confusing what chance do children have – I said what happened to the good old fashioned but logical ways. In effect she is obligated to teach the Governments National Curriculum as laid out - courtesy of the Elite academics (Jesuits most like;y)

It is up to awakened parents to pass on valuable knowledge to their children for them to stand a chance. Unfortunately I’m not sure we have enough awakened parents to turn the tide just yet.

The more time the Elites get the more that technology will get a chance to control everything especially with the inevitable rise of AI

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bruno (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), KiwiElf (5th December 2017), Michelle Marie (30th November 2017), Omni (2nd December 2017), Orph (6th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Schools are toxic for children now. Get them out. Any alternative is better.

Seriously consider. Worse than dumbed down.

High school worse. Military mind control and programming at work. Pharmaceutical guinea pigs.

Not worth the damage.💁

From ex-teacher.
    MM

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bruno (1st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th December 2017), FreeURmind (30th November 2017), KiwiElf (5th December 2017), Omni (2nd December 2017), petra (30th November 2017), Smell the Roses (7th December 2017), TargeT (5th December 2017), Wind (1st December 2017), yelik (30th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Some people fight back. I'm one and I can't be that special. History is full of them. I use them for inspiration. Screw the elites. Arrogance is a serious fault and it will bring them down.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th December 2017), KiwiElf (5th December 2017), Michelle Marie (5th December 2017), Orph (5th December 2017), Smell the Roses (7th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Some people fight back. I'm one and I can't be that special. History is full of them. I use them for inspiration. Screw the elites. Arrogance is a serious fault and it will bring them down.
    We would be complicit to do otherwise.

Finding out the truth, which is happening on a large scale, is what is bringing them down.

Yes, arrogance always brings one to the downfall into the pit of humility. Truth is doing that. It can only be hidden or denied for so long. Look at all the people losing jobs, or deciding not to re-run. Truth is powerful. It needs no defense. The pure sharing of evidence shames the deceiver/manipulator.

Suddenly, everyone has x-Ray inner vision and that gut feeling perception that never fails. Those that are attuned to truth, that is. For others the blinders will come off when the hard evidence is revealed. Although, I've seen some even shirk hard evidence initially.

The results of the DOJ investigation will further the cause.

One researcher on the 8chan board said that they learned more about our country's history in one year than they did their entire life. These rabbit holes of information just get more and more detailed, revealing specific people, who & what organizations they associate with, and the purposes of those relationships.

Asia Foundation, CIA, people linked to CIA through the Asia Foundation, etc. that's just one example. A lot of specifics concerning how the deep state came to be and who the players are. And so, the awareness keeps increasing...for those who really are open to the truth.

🎩👀🎩🐇🎩MM🎩🐇🎩👀🎩

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th December 2017), KiwiElf (5th December 2017), onevoice (5th December 2017), Smell the Roses (7th December 2017), StandingWave (5th December 2017), Valerie Villars (5th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Desert, agreed one hundred percent. Truth, truth and more truth. Give me truth over manipulation and deceit any day, all day.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There have been three major chances to take back the planet.
    1. The first was 2000 years ago.
    2. The second was in the 60s and 70s.
    3. The third is now.
    There won't be a fourth.
    How long do you think we’ll have this opportunity to take the planet back ?

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Jayren, Phillip K. Dick, in "Exegisis", which can be found for free in pdf, talks about how our timeline has been hijacked since the time of Christ 2000 years ago and we are in a continuous loop until we spiral out of it. For some reason it really struck a note with me.

I'd be interested to know Bill's answer on that one, too. I also find it interesting that the ones who grew up and were maybe too immature in the 60's and 70's are getting woken up in their fifties and sixties to sort of help the process along. I don't think it's coincidence.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), petra (19th December 2017)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There have been three major chances to take back the planet.
    1. The first was 2000 years ago.
    2. The second was in the 60s and 70s.
    3. The third is now.
    There won't be a fourth.
    How long do you think we’ll have this opportunity to take the planet back ?
    I love the way Bill puts it - "...the Third is now. There won't be a fourth." I wish it wasn't so but I'm tending to feel that cut and dry myself. The criminality of the globalist service workers in our congress, media and intel are so in our face right now. They have no shame, embarrassment, or conscience...

Without the internet I'm not sure how awake many of us would be as reading books has decreased with the rise of 'home entertainment' large screens, etc.. However while we are taking in all this knowledge from the internet I'm not sure that it is addressing human apathy, fear and inertia. What will get us away from the keyboard?? My fear is that we may be the most informed and aware victims the world has ever seen...

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th December 2017), petra (19th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast