+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Let's not get too misty eyed about Michelle Obama

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Default Re: Let's not get too misty eyed about Michelle Obama

I satisfied myself that Hillary's Cabal are as nasty as the Pedogate material suggests. It did not take long...image searches on Alefantis or 'Podesta pedophile art' was enough. Watching how Biden conducts himself around children.Case closed.

There are rumblings about Obama.We know the Obamas detest Hillary. So, for me , the jury is out on whether they are involved. It certainly looks like Obamas mom and Dad were connected to the CIA.

What do we know about the CIA? They promote people to power ONLY IF THEY HAVE INCRIMINATING MATERIAL ON THEM.

This is how it works in the UK too.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bruno (30th November 2017), Flash (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), happyuk (1st December 2017), NancyV (1st December 2017), TargeT (30th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member WTHTLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting back to the Michelle Obama "mist eyed" talk I would like to remind everyone that Barack and Michelle Obama lost their law licenses for criminal behavior. Obama surrendered his law license on charges that he LIED on his bar application. Let that sink in for a minute. That is a non disputed fact! What? Saint Obama lied? Say it ain’t so!
    In 1993, Michelle surrendered her law license when a federal judge told her she could either surrender her license or be CHARGED with insurance fraud. So, both of them engaged in “voluntary surrender.” Why didn’t they fight the charges unless they knew they were about to be accused of something? People who are compromised ethically and have a history of unethical professional/personal conduct are favorites of the bank gangster puppet masters. They are the only ones that are "misty eyed" about her running for president in the future!
    my 2 cents
    Be grateful for your wonderful republic
    Rehabdoc
    Last edited by WTHTLight; 30th November 2017 at 12:22. Reason: mispell

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WTHTLight For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th November 2017), Bruno (30th November 2017), Flash (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), NancyV (1st December 2017), TargeT (30th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by rehabdoc68 (here)
    Getting back to the Michelle Obama "mist eyed" talk I would like to remind everyone that Barack and Michelle Obama lost their law licenses for criminal behavior. Obama surrendered his law license on charges that he LIED on his bar application. Let that sink in for a minute. That is a non disputed fact! What? Saint Obama lied? Say it ain’t so!
    In 1993, Michelle surrendered her law license when a federal judge told her she could either surrender her license or be CHARGED with insurance fraud. So, both of them engaged in “voluntary surrender.” Why didn’t they fight the charges unless they knew they were about to be accused of something? People who are compromised ethically and have a history of unethical professional/personal conduct are favorites of the bank gangster puppet masters. They are the only ones that are "misty eyed" about her running for president in the future!
    my 2 cents
    Rehabdoc
    Are you sure about that. One cannot trust fact checkers, but see this.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bruno (30th November 2017), Flash (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

[QUOTE=Baby Steps;1193733]
    Quote Posted by rehabdoc68 (here)
    my 2 cents
    Rehabdoc
    This fact finding site makes sense, It is how it works in Canada too. You can inactivate or retire your law license in order not to pay the yearly fee, which are really more expensive here it seems, and in order not to have to submit to the Bar's courses demands, which can be heavy and costly.]

One of my lawyer friend just did that few months ago, because she won't practice for a while.

So, maybe the law licenses is chasing the wrong rabbit. In my opinion, case closed. Let's chase the real rabbits.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th November 2017), Bruno (1st December 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Read it?

Maybe you could do me a favour and take some time to proof read your post so I can make some sense of it. I think you want me to read something, but the rest of the message is too garbled to discern its meaning. Sorry. I'll wait.

B.
    Not everyone is an "English as primary language" communicator here; I'm sure you can work through what she was saying.. I can.

I don't think your polarized statements are helpful at this point, clearly you have a strong left/right based opinion set; this is detrimental to actual fact finding as you are wasting time asking for proof on topics that are generally already accepted as if not "highly plausible" then "definitely factual".

BOTH sides are at fault, NEITHER is the savior... I have my reservations on "Q" and Trump, until I see actual meaningful actions it's all fantasy IMO..... But rooting for one side of a fantasy over another is just not productive.

The "proof is in the pudding" as they say... actions matter.

So far I'm not seeing anything good from either side. Not really...
    Last edited by TargeT; 30th November 2017 at 19:02.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st December 2017), Bruno (1st December 2017), Flash (30th November 2017), Helene West (30th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

More guys outed for being naughty in one way or another. A matt lauer who I don't know but appears to be well known and scarborough may be investigated for the death of some former aide?

You can scoff at me, be my guest, but I can see all this coming from the DNC itself. Their little fanatical worker bees researching well known men in news, entertainment and politics to find dirt and leak it. It's really a perfect prologue for running michelle.

Save us Michelle from the evil white patriarchy, please oh please!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bruno (1st December 2017), NancyV (1st December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2