Thread: I don't know what shape the earth is, but look at this

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: I don't know what shape the earth is, but look at this

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    here on PA - the place 'chronicling the human awakening.'
    Project Avalon is chronicling that a LOT of people are becoming more awake and aware not only to demonstrable facts, real events, and other phenomena (aided by the internet, for sure), but also to psy-ops of every kind.

But not everyone is becoming more awake and aware
    . Some, taken in by what they see on the internet, compounded by their lack of knowledge and/or ability to use critical thinking, are not becoming more awake at all, and in some cases may be slipping in the opposite direction.
    Thanks for that, Bill. This is your forum and a great forum it is - the best actually. But no one person is in a place to say who is becoming more awake and aware and who is not. Further, no one is able to say how one becomes more awake and aware. It would be the height of egotism to assume that someone is in a position to decide those things.
    It WAS a great forum. I'm sure if I was past life regretor or remoteviewer, I would be believed in everything I'm saying. Bill. I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart and from all my love to you- go away from new age direction and delete my profile here.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

enigma3 (14th December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

These are sane, logical questions to ask and if that leads someone into exploring Flat Earth, so be it.
    Quote Yes. But maybe for no more than half an hour of intelligent thought, backed by verifiable facts (and personal experience!) — all very easily found.
    This is a generalization that makes several assumptions and I would respectfully disagree with this entire statement.

Quote (Educated people knew the Earth was a globe 2,250 years ago, which means 2,200 years before NASA.)
    Many "educated" (again, a relative term) people of antiquity also believed the earth was flat.

Quote And if someone's a Flat Earther who claims they've looked into the details, but has never heard of Eratosthenes (and quite a few Flat Earthers haven't) — then there's a real problem with where people to go for their information.
    I think the point is that unless you've been to space to see the Earth for yourself, we are all just speculating with data given to us by known frauds. One has faith we live on an oblate spheroid or one has faith we live on a flat plane. Each side of the argument believes it has 'verifiable facts'.

I'm not saying I'm a flat earther but I can see it from that perspective.
    I never said in this post earth IS flat,or supported flat earth theory, even I have researched the arguments and are capable to understand them, and never expected to be meet with such powerful reaction to believe the globe, even my awakening to be questioned ....only because I publish a photo from 1947.
    Last edited by misbis; 2nd December 2017 at 07:42.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to misbis For This Post:

daviddjg23 (5th December 2017)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

here on PA - the place 'chronicling the human awakening.'
    Project Avalon is chronicling that a LOT of people are becoming more awake and aware not only to demonstrable facts, real events, and other phenomena (aided by the internet, for sure), but also to psy-ops of every kind.

But not everyone is becoming more awake and aware
    . Some, taken in by what they see on the internet, compounded by their lack of knowledge and/or ability to use critical thinking, are not becoming more awake at all, and in some cases may be slipping in the opposite direction.
    Thanks for that, Bill. This is your forum and a great forum it is - the best actually. But no one person is in a place to say who is becoming more awake and aware and who is not. Further, no one is able to say how one becomes more awake and aware. It would be the height of egotism to assume that someone is in a position to decide those things.
    But no one person is in a place to say who is becoming more awake and aware and who is not. Further, no one is able to say how one becomes more awake and aware. It would be the height of egotism to assume that someone is in a position to decide those things.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to misbis For This Post:

daviddjg23 (5th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #45
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

@ Kano

Quote But no one person is in a place to say who is becoming more awake and aware and who is not. Further, no one is able to say how one becomes more awake and aware. It would be the height of egotism to assume that someone is in a position to decide those things.
    That's your opinion, (...a fairly sweeping one at that ), not necessarily a fact. It's relative to what you think you know as opposed to what someone else does know. Exactly what is your opinion based on?

(That's why there are students... and teachers. That's why Grade 1 isn't the same as Grade 6. And generally speaking, that has nothing to do with Ego. )

I'm saying that as an ex teacher who occasionally had to deal with the smartass student who meme's;

"Those who teach cannot do".

In a very, very few cases that's true. If it were even 50% true (it isn't), then teaching is a pointless art or profession and everyone's "qualifications" are worthless.

Everyone is a student, and everyone is a teacher. Just to varying degrees.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 2nd December 2017 at 21:19.

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    ... and delete my profile here.
    Ok - if you insist .

I'll get right on it.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Callista (2nd December 2017), CaptnNemo (2nd December 2017), KiwiElf (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017), uzn (2nd December 2017)

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's one more Bill. Start at the equator any place on Earth fly east or west if the Earth is flat as some think then one would eventually run into ice before getting back to their starting point right? I don't know if anyone has done this before but I would think its has been done without finding ice.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scott12133 For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017), sunwings (3rd December 2017)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ... and delete my profile here.
    Ok - if you insist .

I'll get right on it.
    Auto-natural selection!!

My take on the "earth flaters" (I like creating new terms) is that until they show us ONE video, authentic photo, live feed of the edge of the earth aka boat falling off to god knows where, a person grappling down to...again god knows where or anything the likes, i'll go with the mass on this!! It's frikkin ROUND damnit!!!

I don't even think that there is hoax videos for what I requested lolll!! so much it does not make sense but there is plenty of the opposite though about our world being round.

Peace out brothers & sisters!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

Noelle (2nd December 2017), Wind (2nd December 2017)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

This is actually a sad state of affairs. misbis, who just asked a genuine question, because she didn't understand map projections and shadows, and is a real sweetie, has now left. She was simply very upset because she felt she'd unintentionally created a disagreement, which is utterly against her nature.

And we can't contact her, because her e-mail address doesn't work. Ugh.

I'll say this here: those who derailed the thread were Kano, and daviddjg23. Till they stepped in with VERY silly views, the discussion had been a very peaceful one, about map projections, and shadow creation from distant light sources, which some may have found interesting and valuable.

It's actually very difficult. misbis, of course, did reveal her views, about several things, as she became increasingly agitated. Her English isn't perfect, but this
    ...go away from new age direction and delete my profile here
    speaks quite a lot about her belief that the 'New Age Direction' necessarily encompasses Flat Earthism.

Not good, and that's really a discouraging sign of the times.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd December 2017 at 18:27.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (3rd December 2017), Bob (2nd December 2017), DeDukshyn (2nd December 2017), enigma3 (14th December 2017), Ernie Nemeth (3rd December 2017), Ewan (2nd December 2017), happyuk (4th December 2017), Harley (2nd December 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (9th December 2017), Justplain (2nd December 2017), KiwiElf (2nd December 2017), Matthew (2nd December 2017), Sunny-side-up (4th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (2nd December 2017), Tintin (4th December 2017), WTHTLight (3rd December 2017)

17. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And we can't contact her, because her e-mail address doesn't work. Ugh.
    This could serve as a good reminder to all of us:
    Make sure you keep a working email address on file with us,
    both so that you can fix password problems, and
    so that we can contact you if we need to discuss membership issues such as this.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2017), Billy (3rd December 2017), enigma3 (14th December 2017), Ewan (2nd December 2017), Harley (2nd December 2017), KiwiElf (2nd December 2017), Omni (2nd December 2017)

19. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

After further discussion amongst the moderators ... some of us would rather keep the communication channels open with misbis.

But we can't do that by email, because we don't have a working email address for her.

So I have just now reopened the account of misbis, in hopes that she will return to the forum.

Welcome back, misbis

20. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2017), Baby Steps (3rd December 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2017), Billy (3rd December 2017), Bob (2nd December 2017), DeDukshyn (2nd December 2017), enigma3 (14th December 2017), Ernie Nemeth (3rd December 2017), Ewan (2nd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd December 2017), guyres (3rd December 2017), Harley (2nd December 2017), Hervé (2nd December 2017), KiwiElf (2nd December 2017), Krist (3rd December 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd December 2017), Matthew (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017), Omi (3rd December 2017), Omni (2nd December 2017), RunningDeer (2nd December 2017), Sunny-side-up (4th December 2017), Tintin (4th December 2017), Wind (2nd December 2017)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Dear misbis,

I’ve got two frothy drinks here. One for you and one for me.

With heart,
    RunningDeer

P.S. Feel free to PM me. [click here]

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd December 2017 at 22:34.

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2017), Billy (3rd December 2017), enigma3 (14th December 2017), Ernie Nemeth (3rd December 2017), Ewan (2nd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd December 2017), Harley (2nd December 2017), Hervé (2nd December 2017), KiwiElf (2nd December 2017), Krist (3rd December 2017), Matthew (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017), Ol' Roy (4th December 2017), Omni (2nd December 2017), Sunny-side-up (4th December 2017), ThePythonicCow (2nd December 2017), Wind (3rd December 2017), WTHTLight (3rd December 2017)

23. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

I'm going to trust my gut and put it like this

misbis you asked to leave but collectively we did something wrong. Our objective is to find the truth and be honest and do this together, and you did that... the way the forum responded must have been overwhelming. Please would you forgive us and let us try again?

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2017), Billy (3rd December 2017), Bluegreen (2nd December 2017), Daozen (3rd December 2017), enigma3 (14th December 2017), Ernie Nemeth (3rd December 2017), Ewan (2nd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd December 2017), Harley (3rd December 2017), KiwiElf (3rd December 2017), Krist (3rd December 2017), RunningDeer (2nd December 2017)

25. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I want to apologize for my post. I am sure that it contributed to misbis feeling uncomfortable and attacked.

I let my frustration with the Flat Earth idea get the better of me and it came out at her.

Astroturfing is such an issue these days that I assumed things about the post because it seemed like a way to get to Flat earth without actually talking about flat earth.

I assumed that she must be aware that the map that the UN uses is just a different projection meant to not be any country centric(which I believe is why they chose the projection they did).

So many assumptions which are bad on my part.
    So if she does come back.

I apologize for our interactions misbis. We are all seeking truth just like you. It is easy to make assumptions and get aggressive or defensive. I apologize for doing both of those things.

26. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

I was surprised how things went downhill fast in this thread.. I hope that we can use it as a learning tool to be less aggressive in trying to express our views. At the end of the day if we are living in a simulation does it really matter if the earth is flat or not? Lol

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2017), Billy (3rd December 2017), Daozen (3rd December 2017), Ewan (3rd December 2017), Krist (3rd December 2017), RunningDeer (3rd December 2017), Sunny-side-up (4th December 2017)

28. Link to Post #56
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Hey everyone! I have been a PC follower since nearly the beginning (2007), and have really appreciated the work of Bill and Kerry, which was crucial in my awakening. I have drifted off the last couple of years, though, because what always happens in instances like these, is that the usual "cult of personality" tendencies, combined with people of importance growing an incredible deep self-awareness, (which is of course based on their body of work), just makes the community agree on a fixed paradigm where growth just does not seem to happen after everyone has learned what they perceive to be the accepted "truth/reality" of the movement.... A fixed paradigm, right?

When I came across the whole "flat earth" concept back in early 2015, I was kind of excited to see what the prominent figures that we all know had to say about this hypothesis. Sadly, I have only observed ridicule from people like Bill, Kerry, David Wilcock, etc. At first I was kind of surprised, as these are supposed to be the people "thinking outside the box", always questioning the mainstream narrative and bring truth to the front. But very shortly, I realized that there is more at stake here. Instead of coming forward and DISPROVING the questions asked by so called "flat-earthers", people like Bill just turn to ridicule, and refuses to address the questions, rather relying on an incredible arrogant "scientific" angle where the mainstream narrative is "obviously more intelligent".. This has made me realize that there is a "cotton-field" in all areas of society, and the alternative community is no better than the mainstream when it comes to presenting its viewpoint. Equally disappointing is how everyone on PA just sucks up to Bill's viewpoint, seemingly terrified of not agreeing with the viewpoint of their leader...

I hope this comment is not taken as anything else than what we all are trying to attempt in this journey on earth: a proof of truth!

So, my question for Bill Ryan and everyone else in PA: please provide scientific proof to the contrary of everything the questions the so called "flat-earthers" are bringing to the surface, and do this without relying on your brainwashing institution NASA, and stop your belittling and arrogant attitude. If you do, please realize that you are just as fixed-minded and arrogant as the people who called YOU crazy in 2006-07 when the PC community claimed that we had a jump-room to Mars and that aliens were being sent back to their home planet through a stargate, etc... Incredible claims that absolutely NOBODY can prove, other than the "whistleblowers" Bill and Kerry had met with...

Peace and love
    Last edited by ofelas; 3rd December 2017 at 11:54.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ofelas For This Post:

guayabal (7th December 2017), Kano (5th December 2017)

30. Link to Post #57
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Good Lord. With the greatest respect possible, a Flat Earth is scientifically, conceptually, and totally impossible. How could you possibly say there is no proof? If you do not realise yet that the whole Flat Earth movement is just a deliberate PSY-OP to divide, confuse and hijack the real truthseeker groups, I seriously question your discernment levels. It was designed to tarnish the image of the Truth Movement, we – who are trying to get to the bottom of real issues, everything from ghosts, Roswell, Bigfoot, JFK, the SSP, pizzagate – and all the rest of it. Infiltrating the Truth movement with fake conspiracy theories has been a highly effective counter-measure.

It successfully created a phoney argument to muddy the waters and stir dissent. Most off, what it is attempting to do is push those people away who are sitting on the fence about REAL CONSPIRACY THEORIES. Perhaps it is working. Don't let it!

If you haven't found any "proof" yet to support a round Earth, you either haven't looked AT ALL, or you are unable to grasp basic scientific principles (and logic) – or you've fallen through a time vortex from before the 3rd Century B.C. when Eratosthenes proved it. Yes, we have known since then that the idea of a Flat Earth is quite simply, to put it mildly, BOLLOCKS.

You really have to start looking into it. Right now. A very good place to start would be here - Go through each and every post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Flat-Earth-Yet.....
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 3rd December 2017 at 13:33.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

airaspect (3rd December 2017), avid (3rd December 2017), Billy (3rd December 2017), Callista (3rd December 2017), DeDukshyn (3rd December 2017), Ewan (3rd December 2017), Hervé (3rd December 2017), KiwiElf (3rd December 2017), Sophocles (3rd December 2017), Sunny-side-up (4th December 2017), Tintin (4th December 2017), Wind (4th December 2017)

32. Link to Post #58
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote ... relying on an incredible arrogant "scientific" angle where the mainstream narrative is "obviously more intelligent"..
    ???

Quote ... please provide scientific proof to the contrary...
    ... looks like someone painted themselves into a corner by making it impossible to be reached from any angle...

When that individual gets enough basic foundations in fundamental geometry and is able to comprehend what Eratosthenes did a couple of millennia ago... that individual may be able to replicate that experiment by getting a network of friends to take a picture of the shadow length of a 1-yard stick vertically planted (use a plumb line) at the exact same UTC time, from Antarctic circle to Arctic circle... and said individual might learn something?

Meanwhile, before requesting people's attention to be focused on repeating what's been already posted, why doesn't that individual start studying the threads already dedicated to the subject:
    ...or, do a forum search with earth, flat as keywords...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2017), Billy (3rd December 2017), Callista (3rd December 2017), DeDukshyn (3rd December 2017), ditting (3rd December 2017), Ewan (3rd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd December 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd December 2017), Matthew (4th December 2017), Sophocles (3rd December 2017), Wind (4th December 2017)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,079 times in 8,173 posts

To live successfully outside the law, you have to be very honest and honourable, inside.

To think successfully outside the box, you have be very smart and wise.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

airaspect (3rd December 2017), Billy (3rd December 2017), happyuk (4th December 2017)

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Himawari 8 is a Japanese weather satellite which takes 144 photograph's of the entire planet a day. Which i posted here in yet another FE thread in 2015.enjoy.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post995385

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd December 2017), KiwiElf (3rd December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast