+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Advice is needed

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Advice is needed

I'm not stranger to unexplained experiences, but last night was special. Ok, it was 29. of 11 (november) , heavy clouds outside and dark feeling, but 5 o'clock in the morning my cat woke us up ,dancing all over us. My husband found a water puddle on his side of the bed, at his legs. Of course, first to blame was the cat,EVEN SHE NEVER PEE inside,since we live in house. But it was NO smell. Nothing, pure water. We start to research the sealing for leaks. Nothing.Everything was dry.
    The last couple of days we search a roll of special paper for my husband work, nothing,disappear. So, missing object too...I think, well, I have to have a serious talk with potential invisible intruders at home. What do you think people?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Art (1st December 2017), bluestflame (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), Nasu (30th November 2017), Noelle (30th November 2017), Patient (30th November 2017), petra (1st December 2017), RunningDeer (1st December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Advice is needed

Very weird! Have never heard of anything like that.....others may have?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

bluestflame (30th November 2017), misbis (30th November 2017), Nasu (30th November 2017), Noelle (30th November 2017), Patient (30th November 2017), RunningDeer (1st December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Make sure the water on the floor wasn't urine, like someone taking a piss while sleep walking, or bringing a drink to bed while sleepwalking. Otherwise, it could be e.t. interlopers.

Intruders who leave artifacts of their visit were likely interrupted, perhaps by your cat. We need to remember that these interlopers can step outside of our space and time, using some sort of interdimensional process/tech. I have heard that if you place objects that contain a large amount of iron, like iron bars or weights, under your bed the magnetism may disturb their ability to interfer.

I had a problem with grays, they were jabbing me with weird needles and leaving triangular scars on my legs. I awoke in a dream state and saw one as it was sucking fluid out of my leg once (it immediately knocked me out). Since I put barbells under my bed I have not noticed any new scars nor being disturbed by them, though they may still be up to their antics I don't notice them much, which is already a bonus.

Who knows what they are up to, and they don't care what we think. So do the best you can to offset.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

bluestflame (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), misbis (30th November 2017), Nasu (30th November 2017), Noelle (30th November 2017), Patient (30th November 2017), petra (1st December 2017), RunningDeer (1st December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Really, I don't think that there is enough evidence to come to a conclusion IMHO. As you say that you are not a stranger to unexplained experiences, I would suggest keeping an open mind and see if other things occur that might help you figure things out a bit.

I have had a strange occurrence involving water. Two times we have had water fall on us from seemingly nowhere. Only a small amount mind you, but enough that it really created a mystery. It was inside our home in a room isolated from any water source. It was like a tiny splash that fell from above hitting my forearm and my wife's hand - enough water that I wiped it off of my arm with a small cloth. Both times were near the same area so considering that, I thought there would be a source that I would discover - but nope.

We also have had things disappear, but they always seem to return. For example, we put the TV controller down on the bed between us - nothing else on the bed as there was only one sheet as we were in the middle of changing the sheets. It was just gone - we looked and looked. Left the room to get clean blankets and when we came back into the room it was sitting there in the middle of the bed. Seems like a playful spirit maybe? I had a friend who's home had many classic haunting events. He would have things disappear all the time - small tools, silverware, keys, tv remote, etc. Things would vanish and then he would find them altogether on the floor in the hall closet a couple day later. At least these things are not harmful, really. I have found many paranormal stuff like that to be more puzzling than anything.

I also have a couple cats. I think there is more to cats than we currently know. For example, your cat could have somehow gotten a hold of a wet cloth (for example) and brought it to your bedroom during the night. As you were sleeping, the cat realized you did not care about the wet cloth so it took it away. Later the cloth will be dry by the time you find it and you might never connect the two things. I am not saying that is what happened, just saying that cats can do odd things seemingly out of character at times.

I appreciate it when people post their strange experiences. If nothing else, it lets other people know that there are still a lot of things we do not yet understand. So thank you!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

bluestflame (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), Justplain (30th November 2017), misbis (30th November 2017), Nasu (30th November 2017), RunningDeer (1st December 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Make sure the water on the floor wasn't urine, like someone taking a piss while sleep walking, or bringing a drink to bed while sleepwalking. Otherwise, it could be e.t. interlopers.

Intruders who leave artifacts of their visit were likely interrupted, perhaps by your cat. We need to remember that these interlopers can step outside of our space and time, using some sort of interdimensional process/tech. I have heard that if you place objects that contain a large amount of iron, like iron bars or weights, under your bed the magnetism may disturb their ability to interfer.

I had a problem with grays, they were jabbing me with weird needles and leaving triangular scars on my legs. I awoke in a dream state and saw one as it was sucking fluid out of my leg once (it immediately knocked me out). Since I put barbells under my bed I have not noticed any new scars nor being disturbed by them, though they may still be up to their antics I don't notice them much, which is already a bonus.

Who knows what they are up to, and they don't care what we think. So do the best you can to offset.
    Thank you,dear for advises. I would like to find a completely normal explanation, but so far...nothing. We checked the smell, me and my husband ,immediately. Really nothing. You know how bad cat urine stinks ...We went trough sleepwalking too. But, we have alarm system and it was activated for outside bedroom area. If some of us was sleepwalked, the alarm should be activated.
    My side of the bed is totally covered with anti-targeting tolls,including iron,salt water under, aluminum underlay and overlay, so the unexplained water was at my husband side. And the cat behavior. I know her very well. If she has to go out for pee, she wake me up by slicking my face. Very gentle. She was crazy dancing all over us. Even my husband who is moderate believer of unseen energies, was wandering and concern. He,as an architect,knows the house well and it is not possible for any water leak.
    So I already have done some anti-intruders rituals in the house and gave order to leave us alone. Will see.
    I have experienced a lot of strange thinks in my life and I'm not scared. But take any advice.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

bluestflame (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), Justplain (30th November 2017), Nasu (30th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Really, I don't think that there is enough evidence to come to a conclusion IMHO. As you say that you are not a stranger to unexplained experiences, I would suggest keeping an open mind and see if other things occur that might help you figure things out a bit.

I have had a strange occurrence involving water. Two times we have had water fall on us from seemingly nowhere. Only a small amount mind you, but enough that it really created a mystery. It was inside our home in a room isolated from any water source. It was like a tiny splash that fell from above hitting my forearm and my wife's hand - enough water that I wiped it off of my arm with a small cloth. Both times were near the same area so considering that, I thought there would be a source that I would discover - but nope.

We also have had things disappear, but they always seem to return. For example, we put the TV controller down on the bed between us - nothing else on the bed as there was only one sheet as we were in the middle of changing the sheets. It was just gone - we looked and looked. Left the room to get clean blankets and when we came back into the room it was sitting there in the middle of the bed. Seems like a playful spirit maybe? I had a friend who's home had many classic haunting events. He would have things disappear all the time - small tools, silverware, keys, tv remote, etc. Things would vanish and then he would find them altogether on the floor in the hall closet a couple day later. At least these things are not harmful, really. I have found many paranormal stuff like that to be more puzzling than anything.

I also have a couple cats. I think there is more to cats than we currently know. For example, your cat could have somehow gotten a hold of a wet cloth (for example) and brought it to your bedroom during the night. As you were sleeping, the cat realized you did not care about the wet cloth so it took it away. Later the cloth will be dry by the time you find it and you might never connect the two things. I am not saying that is what happened, just saying that cats can do odd things seemingly out of character at times.

I appreciate it when people post their strange experiences. If nothing else, it lets other people know that there are still a lot of things we do not yet understand. So thank you!
    So, you have had a water occurrence too. Good to read your experience.Good to know we are not alone with this.
    Missing objects we have had before too. And as you say, they come back at the same place. Will see if my husbands paper come back. He uses it each day for work and keep it on his table...no, still not there,gone.
    About the cat...if the alarm system was not ON, I could think,maybe the cat brought something. She stays during the night at our bed,always,no way to go out,if she does somehow, the alarm will be activated.And I know her urine,since I clean her toilet outside in the garden. It stinks.
    I may install camera in the bedroom.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Very weird! Have never heard of anything like that.....others may have?
    Really strange ,dear. I'm very sensitive to energies around me,I don't feel something bad or negative around...but I will keep my attention now on everything

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

bluestflame (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Misbis, I went through a really heavy spiritual targeting about three years ago. Everything in my world started going topsy turvy and things were moved, out of place and just plain disappeared.

I had ordered a relay switch for my broken washer and set it on the desk in my office. It was still in the plastic bag. Well, it disappeared. It was nowhere for weeks and weeks and I was really broke at the time, so 35.00 was a big deal for me.

It finally showed up, months later and after I had been hauling all my clothes to my sister's house to do, in the middle of the backyard, still in it's wrapper. Now, I lived by myself. I did have a dog, but why would the dog take a piece of hard plastic? She has never before or since done anything like this.

I found things were happening to make my life as irritable as possible. One morning I walked out and all four tires were half inflated and dry rotted. I had to pawn something and get four new tires. Now, this was a car I used all the time. Just weird, weird stuff. Once I came home to find my subscribed to Vanity Fair magazine, which I had not taken out of the plastic wrapper, out of the wrapper and sitting on the coffee table.

All kinds of unexplainable stuff was happening during that time; all designed to confuse, baffle and irritate. I'm not so sure a lot of it wasn't black magic, which I never believed in before I went through the targeting. Really crazy stuff.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

bluestflame (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), Matthew (1st December 2017), misbis (30th November 2017), Nasu (30th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    Misbis, I went through a really heavy spiritual targeting about three years ago. Everything in my world started going topsy turvy and things were moved, out of place and just plain disappeared.

I had ordered a relay switch for my broken washer and set it on the desk in my office. It was still in the plastic bag. Well, it disappeared. It was nowhere for weeks and weeks and I was really broke at the time, so 35.00 was a big deal for me.

It finally showed up, months later and after I had been hauling all my clothes to my sister's house to do, in the middle of the backyard, still in it's wrapper. Now, I lived by myself. I did have a dog, but why would the dog take a piece of hard plastic? She has never before or since done anything like this.

I found things were happening to make my life as irritable as possible. One morning I walked out and all four tires were half inflated and dry rotted. I had to pawn something and get four new tires. Now, this was a car I used all the time. Just weird, weird stuff. Once I came home to find my subscribed to Vanity Fair magazine, which I had not taken out of the plastic wrapper, out of the wrapper and sitting on the coffee table.

All kinds of unexplainable stuff was happening during that time; all designed to confuse, baffle and irritate. I'm not so sure a lot of it wasn't black magic, which I never believed in before I went through the targeting. Really crazy stuff.
    Thank you for shearing. It has been times for me, some years ago, with much more crazy stuff in my life,so this is almost nothing, but new. Never before a water appeared. In your case,as you describe, it can be 007 involved. They can come in your home and do stuff to scare you. But mostly when you are not at home. Targeting, I have lived hole my life with.Everything was crazy in my life,apparently still is :-) I found on internet, many people report unexplained water appearance. I wander-what next

16. The Following User Says Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

May I report a "good" weird happening?! As a widow living alone I keep to certain routines...everything in it's place, etc. A few months ago I woke up one morning & the furnace would not come on. I reached for my cell phone & it wasn't there!! I always put it in the exact same place every night. I searched places where it might be, with no result! Finally I drove down to my neighbor's & asked him to call our landlord to let him know my furnace had quit.

When I came back to the trailer, there was the phone sitting in the middle of the bed....where I couldn't miss it!! The main point here is that because of the way the circumstances worked out, my furnace got a good overhaul & not the usual simple tune up. I guess my "guides" were really looking out for me so much so that they hid my phone to help me out!! At least....that's how I see it!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bob (30th November 2017), misbis (30th November 2017), Patient (30th November 2017), RunningDeer (30th November 2017), Spiral (1st December 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    May I report a "good" weird happening?! As a widow living alone I keep to certain routines...everything in it's place, etc. A few months ago I woke up one morning & the furnace would not come on. I reached for my cell phone & it wasn't there!! I always put it in the exact same place every night. I searched places where it might be, with no result! Finally I drove down to my neighbor's & asked him to call our landlord to let him know my furnace had quit.

When I came back to the trailer, there was the phone sitting in the middle of the bed....where I couldn't miss it!! The main point here is that because of the way the circumstances worked out, my furnace got a good overhaul & not the usual simple tune up. I guess my "guides" were really looking out for me so much so that they hid my phone to help me out!! At least....that's how I see it!
    Interesting story and point of view ,dear :-) You may be right,but me, as long term TI, I double check everything,before I declare it positive. I'm careful optimist .Haha, but it is me. It seems to me- lifetime after lifetime humans learn to make the difference between good and bad

20. The Following User Says Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,582 times in 5,714 posts

One night I arrived home very late, maybe 2am. I might have been 18,19 yrs old. Long time ago.

Anyway, I noticed my Dad's office light was on. My Dad never left a light on. NEVER. he's extremely anal about those things. Maybe even OCD.

I thought for a moment that perhaps he'd had an argument with my Mom, and he was staying in his office for the night. But I never actually looked in the room to clarify. I was tired and just wanted to go to bed.

The next morning my Mom asked me what i was doing in my Dad's office the previous night. And she also asked if I'd been drinking.

She explained that the light had been left on (like I said, my Dad never did that) and that she'd found a small puddle of water in his office chair.

She asked if I'd been drinking because the men in my family had been known to sleep walk from time to time after a few beers and pee on things indiscriminately while in this half asleep state. But I hadn't been drinking. I told her I had noticed the light on but never went to investigate.

Without going into details, I'll simply say that our family has had several sort of paranormal things occur in our homes growing up. So we weren't too surprised. My mother said then that visits from spirit's often result in a small puddle of water in the area of activity. I'm not sure how she knew this and I didn't ask. This stuff creeped me out and I didn't want to know any more.

For what it's worth

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), Matthew (1st December 2017), misbis (1st December 2017), Patient (30th November 2017), petra (1st December 2017), RunningDeer (1st December 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Seems that water is something that gets used quite a bit. I have heard and read that spirits use waterways to travel as they can apparently travel faster along water.

When i was going through a long period of poltergeist and other strange activity at a house we lived in we had an experience that also focused around water. Short version of the story; there was some renovations being done in the home. The cold water pipe was exposed in the ceiling of the bathroom. The pipe suddenly sprayed water as if the pipe had split or burst. We had to turn the main water valve off. When the plumber arrived and we turned the water on so that he could see where it was leaking from, there was no leak. This was impossible based on known science. So, water seems to be something that spirit energy (or whatever beings) interact with and/or use for a purpose.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bruno (1st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), Mike (1st December 2017), misbis (1st December 2017), petra (1st December 2017), RunningDeer (1st December 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    If some of us was sleepwalked, the alarm should be activated.
    Brilliant

Seems that water is something that gets used quite a bit. I have heard and read that spirits use waterways to travel as they can apparently travel faster along water.
    This is really interesting, I didn't know that! Maybe not that bad a sign if it really is water..... I guess it would depend on the spirit though. Ancient Egypt had some commandments about water in there, the gist of it here: http://www.perankhgroup.com/commandments.htm I recall thinking "wow that's quite a few commandments about not messing with the water".

Camera seems like it could be a good idea... Just hope it doesn't malfunction. If I were you I probably wouldn't bother with the camera. It's just an awful lot of work with very little chance of payoff.

Like someone said, not really enough to conclude anything. I still think it's interesting because seems like something's trying really hard. You seem like you've been dealing with this weird stuff a long time.

I think best advice is to pay attention... but you're already doing that You're not afraid and that's a good thing.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (1st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), Mike (1st December 2017), misbis (1st December 2017), Patient (1st December 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

These two incident are about water, but it may not fit the thread:

Over the last couple of months, I’ve felt a cool, tingly, misty spray down my arm on the right side. It’s happened about four times. My automatic reaction was to wipe it off before I’ve had a chance to realize that I’m wearing a long sleeve jersey. It’s more like a sensation. My sense is that it’s an energetic re-adjustment in my body.

After receiving my electric bill, in the summer of 2015, I made a video to show my landlady that the hot water faucet ran in a small but steady stream for almost a month. She called the plumber but he couldn’t come out for several days. So I turn off the faucet under the sink.

The leak was fixed the next morning while I was out for my walk. I called my landlady to thank her. She said he hadn’t come and he didn’t know which apartment. I told her not only is there no stream but the faucet that was turned off under the sink is now opened.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bruno (1st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), Mike (1st December 2017), misbis (1st December 2017), Patient (1st December 2017), petra (1st December 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

If the kittycat vomited water, then it would smell and seem to be water as kitty digestive juices are not so pungent as our own human ones.

Also, I don't know where you live (country, state, or city), but my town got some rains very recently and it is obvious on my outdoor and indoor plants that there was isotopic residue in the rain. That would have an increase in metals which can also account for a bit of hyperactivity in an animal......and if lots of metals, then in humans too, plus discomfort. The increased levels have caused a bit of inflammation and bloating in my daughter and I.

Also, I would look under the bed for the missing piece of paper. My male kitty starts biting up a paper of mine which he thinks that is important, or that I last handled, when he is feeling agitated and needs my attention. Which can happen incidently as stated above with an increased isotopic load in the atmosphere.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 1st December 2017 at 02:27.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bruno (1st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), misbis (1st December 2017), Patient (1st December 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    One night I arrived home very late, maybe 2am. I might have been 18,19 yrs old. Long time ago.

Anyway, I noticed my Dad's office light was on. My Dad never left a light on. NEVER. he's extremely anal about those things. Maybe even OCD.

I thought for a moment that perhaps he'd had an argument with my Mom, and he was staying in his office for the night. But I never actually looked in the room to clarify. I was tired and just wanted to go to bed.

The next morning my Mom asked me what i was doing in my Dad's office the previous night. And she also asked if I'd been drinking.

She explained that the light had been left on (like I said, my Dad never did that) and that she'd found a small puddle of water in his office chair.

She asked if I'd been drinking because the men in my family had been known to sleep walk from time to time after a few beers and pee on things indiscriminately while in this half asleep state. But I hadn't been drinking. I told her I had noticed the light on but never went to investigate.

Without going into details, I'll simply say that our family has had several sort of paranormal things occur in our homes growing up. So we weren't too surprised. My mother said then that visits from spirit's often result in a small puddle of water in the area of activity. I'm not sure how she knew this and I didn't ask. This stuff creeped me out and I didn't want to know any more.

For what it's worth
    Such an interesting story Mike.I wish I could speak with your mam,about the spirit world. :-)

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bruno (1st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), Matthew (1st December 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thank you all of you for such interesting stories and advises. I already gave order to whatsoever spirit,poltergeist,demons,jinns...I don't care, to go away from my territory. Only beings with supportive and good intentions to me are welcome. For G.S we have to have some choice here in this blindness.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), RunningDeer (1st December 2017), Valerie Villars (18th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    If some of us was sleepwalked, the alarm should be activated.
    Brilliant

This is really interesting, I didn't know that! Maybe not that bad a sign if it really is water..... I guess it would depend on the spirit though. Ancient Egypt had some commandments about water in there, the gist of it here: http://www.perankhgroup.com/commandments.htm I recall thinking "wow that's quite a few commandments about not messing with the water".

Camera seems like it could be a good idea... Just hope it doesn't malfunction. If I were you I probably wouldn't bother with the camera. It's just an awful lot of work with very little chance of payoff.

Like someone said, not really enough to conclude anything. I still think it's interesting because seems like something's trying really hard. You seem like you've been dealing with this weird stuff a long time.

I think best advice is to pay attention... but you're already doing that You're not afraid and that's a good thing.
    Thank you,dear.
    Maybe not that bad a sign if it really is water. - Looked like,no smell whatsoever.
    You seem like you've been dealing with this weird stuff a long time. - O,ya. and I don't know who is worst- ghosts ,reptilians or human perpetrators

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017), petra (1st December 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Misbis, what is 007? I have an idea, but I'd like your interpretation.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,582 times in 5,714 posts

May or may not be relevant - in almost all of the David Paulides missing people's cases, water is involved.

Water seems to have a strange connection to paranormal events.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

misbis (1st December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast