+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new: ForumBorealis interv. with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

Default new: ForumBorealis interv. with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell

according to the website host Alf some of the interv. has been permanently lost (he explains at the beginning)-

following is hot off the internet press:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhsh5bbZPls

please be well all-

Larry

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2017), Bruno (1st December 2017), Cidersomerset (1st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017), genevieve (1st December 2017), Noelle (1st December 2017), toppy (30th November 2017), Woody (30th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: new: ForumBorealis interv. with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell

Joseph Farrell is wrong regaring mauser 6,5 - he says only argentina had them?
    It was a standard Swedish-Norwegian Rifle too.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6.5%C3%9755mm
    Last edited by Valle; 30th November 2017 at 16:00.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

Cardillac (30th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Valle

I don't doubt your info; but what would Sweden/Norway have to do with JFK's demise?- Farrell's point was the Argentine/Nazi connection-

then look at the Swedish/Norwegian connections to the Nazi mov't; but if one has read Benton Bradberry's book "The Myth of German Villany" it turns out Quisling was not who history (written by the victors) claims to have been-

what a mess/dilemma!

the only winners of any conflict are banksters-

stay well-

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 30th November 2017 at 20:09.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I am currently watching, but I feel compelled to point out some things that Mr. Farrell has mis stated.

First. NSAM 271 does NOT smash the CIA into a thousand pieces. It sets up space operations with Russia.
    If you dont believe me, read it yourself. https://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Vie...plIn1AlHA.aspx

He also references this http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...nnedy02_07.jpg however, I have not been able to verify the providence of that document.

Second, James Corbett and G Edward Griffin have thoroughly proven that Executive Order 11110 DOES NOT attack the Federal reserve like most people think it does.

Sorry to be a stickler, but being very precise is important. Im surprised that Farrell would make such simply mistakes.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Excellent video posted by Praxis for anyone wanting to REALLY get at the "truth" of things concerning the Federal Reserve!! Who knew?!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

KiwiElf (3rd December 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Praxis

your info is absoltely correct but who can remember everything they've written about/stated?; what always amazes me about Farrell is how much info he is able to recall/retain mentally about what he has written among many other things; do we want to throw him under a bus because he's slipped on a few minor things?

be well-

Larry

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I wasnt aware that saying he mis stated things was throwing him under the bus.

First, NSAM 271 is literally the most important order Kennedy ever issued in my opinion. It is the final nail in his coffin but the most important part was that it was a public attack on the status quo.
    Further, as far as I am aware, JFK never issued an executive order or NSAM that "smashed the CIA into a thousand pieces". While he did state that he would do it, I am not aware of anything tangible in terms of presidential authority that he did to accomplish it. Saying that it was NSAM 271 that did it gives ammo to "debunkers" and opens Mr. Farrell up to being attacked in that way.

Second, he is pushing the E.O. 11110 narrative that is blatantly not true. He may not be aware of this fact, and that is ok because it is difficult to know everything. Thus why I posted a correction and video to support so that others who watched it didnt make the same mistake.

Did I get on twitter and attack Mr. Farrell? Did I make a video calling him out and degrading his person? No.

I simply posted what I see as slight corrections to two small pieces of the puzzle he was presenting.
    If that is throwing him under the bus then . . .

I personally rather enjoy Mr. Farrell's take on many world events and history. I think he is an excellent research that is generally very careful about the claims that he makes.

+ Reply to Thread