+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bitcoin soars in recent weeks but why?

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Bitcoin soars in recent weeks but why?

So in the last 3 weeks Bitcoin has jumped nearly $7,000 in value but why when China banned Cryptocurrencies only a few months ago causing Bitcoin to drop by over $1,500 literally overnight?

Well i have a theory on this and it involves the EU, Brexit and the major corporations situated in London and Europe.
    In January 2016 the EU announced a new law to tackle tax avoidance in Europe which they call the Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive.

In March of the same year the Conservative Government calls a referendum to 'let the people decide' whether to leave or remain in the EU and set about their manipulation to split the party into two groups with the almost human side supporting the decision to leave. I say almost human because the true motives of the backstabbers Johnson and Gove became blatantly obvious once the decision had been made

The law proposed in the EU will allow Brussels to investigate tax havens and corporations as well as shell company earnings but only in the fiat currency which is where i suspect Bitcoin has come to the rescue.

So the law comes into effect in March 2019 which coincidentally is when Britain is scheduled to leave the EU.

So those corporations in the EU are now left with a decision to make seeing as London will be the new tax haven free from EU scrutiny after 2019 and that is whether to relocate to London or to exchange their ill-gotten gains into an unregulated currency therefore bypassing requirements of the new directive.

Well it would appear they have chosen to support the latter by exchanging laundered money for cryptocurrency, hence the sharp rise in Bitcoins value.

But it's not all bad news because for the first time in history its possible this move will actually benefit the working class and lesser able who had the foresight to purchase the crypto currency prior to the increase.

With the value standing at around $10,000 per coin if you purchased it last month you would be 3 times in profit by now.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to downliner For This Post:

AlyssaRoselyn (1st December 2017), Bruno (1st December 2017), Ioneo (30th November 2017), Nasu (30th November 2017), petra (1st December 2017), Spiral (30th November 2017), Wind (1st December 2017), wnlight (1st December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Bitcoin soars in recent weeks but why?

Lots of them were lost recently https://news.slashdot.org/story/17/1...new-study-says

Edit: That can't be why, you'd think it'd spike even more now

4. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (1st December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

they are pushing it hard before people wake up to what's going on

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Bitcoin AND the stock market are soaring. Don't know what the relationship might be, only know that things like this frequently happen right as a lot of bets are also placed that it's going to go down soon.

I also don't know if many stocks are being shorted, but I am sure the market is strictly controlled. I really more believe it's a big bull run for a while - a cabal tactic change from what was supposed to happen with Hillary. I suspect they don't want any financially disruptive crash while Trump is in charge and this is Plan B until after next election.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

as a rule of thumb (or brain): the minute any investment tank becomes fattened, luring potential investors, once the fattened (like a Christmas/Thanksgiving turkey being fattened up for the kill) people have blindly invested their money into a Trojan horse and the investment implodes and almost everyone loses their money- truly beware of any stock market boom to lure clueless investors because shortly afterward any boom is followed by a calculated bust; look at true world history-

stay well all-

Larry

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2017), seko (1st December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread