Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The Marines Storm Langley in an attempt to remove CIA coup attempt

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,657 times in 4,303 posts

Default Re: The Marines Storm Langley in an attempt to remove CIA coup attempt

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Personally, I'm waiting for positive sightings of Blue Avians, ready to kick ass.
    THEN I'll be convinced that this is actually happening.

Attachment 36579
    B.

D!ck post asspirant.
    There is nothing wrong with folks asking questions and following leads.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th December 2017), Helene West (5th December 2017), KiwiElf (5th December 2017), Michelle Marie (5th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Personally, I'm waiting for positive sightings of Blue Avians, ready to kick ass.

Attachment 36579
    B.

D!ck post asspirant.
    First, my name's not Dick. Neither is my online name spelled asspirant.

And if you read my words (and note my Blue Avian ) you will see that I am merely giving my reaction to the initial idea that instigated this thread. I have asked questions, and I have followed leads, and my conclusion is best expressed by my post.

And I am entitled to my opinion, even if the sense of humour that drives it is not to your taste. You might consider lightening up with your attitude.

As far as offensiveness goes, such name calling as you have indulged in with this immature and frankly stupid post crosses the line of respectful behaviour that membership on this forum requires. You, Sir, have done me a concern.

I am asking you to apologize, immediately, for this affront. Your apology doesn't have to be abject, just sincere. Then I will accept it, and we can share a virtual beer.

Failing such action on your part, I shall ask the moderators to intervene in this matter.

Namaste,

DNA

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 5th December 2017 at 04:11.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

enigma3 (7th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,657 times in 4,303 posts

Attachment 36579
    B.

D!ck post asspirant.
    First, my name's not Dick. Neither is my online name spelled asspirant.

And if you read my words (and note my Blue Avian ) you will see that I am merely giving my reaction to the initial idea that instigated this thread. I have asked questions, and I have followed leads, and my conclusion is best expressed by my post.

And I am entitled to my opinion, even if the sense of humour that drives it is not to your taste. You might consider lightening up with your attitude.

As far as offensiveness goes, such name calling as you have indulged in with this immature and frankly stupid post crosses the line of respectful behaviour that membership on this forum requires. I am asking you to apologize, immediately, for this affront.

Failing such action on your part, I shall ask the moderators to intervene in this matter.

Namaste,

DNA

Brian

I didn't call you a d!ck I said your post was a d!ck post.
    Don't try and play the victim, you are comparing people who might believe any of the material posted here to followers of Corey Goode.
    That simply is a d!ck move.
    If you are going to post as such then own your post and stop waffling.
    Own it and back up your point or own it and apologize.
    Don't try and two step your way into this not being a insulting move on your part and then crying foul when I call you out.

It was a d!ck post, do you own it?
    Do you back it up or do you apologize for it?
    Either will do.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,350 times in 21,475 posts

DNA and Fellow Aspirant - I just blocked the two of you from posting on this thread .

My current guess is that I will remove the block in a day or so.

Y'all getting rather off topic, and rather rude. Whether or not that rudeness is towards the others posts, or to the others person, and whether or not that rudeness is justified ... I have no plans to think about such questions one way or the other.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

airaspect (9th December 2017), Billy (5th December 2017), BMJ (5th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), Callista (5th December 2017), Debra (5th December 2017), enigma3 (7th December 2017), Ewan (5th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2017), Harley (5th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Nasu (5th December 2017), Noelle (5th December 2017), raregem (5th December 2017), RunningDeer (5th December 2017), thunder24 (5th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

did someone say waffles? i am kinda hungry
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

airaspect (9th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2017), Noelle (5th December 2017), RunningDeer (5th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Here's 10 Osprey... imagine 30

This would make a splash, even just 10; we wouldn't be questioning if this happened or not if 30 flew anywhere near CIA headquarters (a very populated area with major road ways running all around it)...

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th December 2017), BMJ (6th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), Ewan (5th December 2017), Fellow Aspirant (5th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2017), Molly4US (11th December 2017), Nasu (5th December 2017), Noelle (5th December 2017), raregem (5th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Good point, TargeT!! Thanks for the video!!

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), Noelle (5th December 2017), raregem (5th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2017), TargeT (5th December 2017), WTHTLight (5th December 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

What a fascinating piece of machinery. It sounds relatively quiet comparative to the helicopter or a small aircraft. They flew so low and stable.
    Fascinating, just fascinating.

https://www.military.com/equipment/mv-22-osprey

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), enigma3 (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2017), Noelle (5th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I'm not ready to make a call on this. Living near NASA's Kennedy Space Center and Patrick AF Base, there is a lot of air traffic -- commercial, NASA and military planes and helicopters. While sometimes I take notice, most times I ignore it. It has become part of the background noise. I'm not sure about the amount of air traffic at Langley, but it could be there is as much there as there is here; and locals, those whose eyes are not glued to phones or TVs, might see it as nothing worth making a fuss about.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (6th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), DNA (6th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2017), raregem (5th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I'm not ready to make a call on this. Living near NASA's Kennedy Space Center and Patrick AF Base, there is a lot of air traffic -- commercial, NASA and military planes and helicopters. While sometimes I take notice, most times I ignore it. It has become part of the background noise. I'm not sure about the amount of air traffic at Langley, but it could be there is as much there as there is here; and locals, those whose eyes are not glued to phones or TVs, might see it as nothing worth making a fuss about.
    I lived on Ft Richardson which was connected to Elemendorf Airforce Base (now combined and called JBER (Joint Base Elemendorf Richardson).

This was one of the main F22 raptor air force bases, I never saw more than 4 or 5 at a time in the air (the cost of flying these large air frames is astounding), and when ever that happened people would stop and take pictures or pull over to the side of the road; the F22 Raptor is still fairly new and draws the eye.

Osprey's are arguably more exotic and would do this even more so; plus 30 of them would "darken the sky" for a large area depending on the formation they flew in.

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    What a fascinating piece of machinery. It sounds relatively quiet comparative to the helicopter or a small aircraft. They flew so low and stable.
    Fascinating, just fascinating.

https://www.military.com/equipment/mv-22-osprey
    I'd say they are 4-8x as loud as a black hawk, but you don't hear it unless they are doing the vertical take off or are flying past you/ away from you (the sound is behind them when they rotate the props forward).

It's a really big airframe with huge engines and gigantic props, impressive up close.

There are several at my island right now for the hurricane recovery. I saw them almost daily for the first month.
    Last edited by TargeT; 5th December 2017 at 19:23.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (6th December 2017), BMJ (6th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2017), Noelle (5th December 2017), raregem (5th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Hi TargeT they quite a Power Tool ha

3 days running had 2 of them fly the Chinook flight route over my home in south London (The Chins stayed home on those days)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-summer.html

Before I saw them I knew they was out of the norm, RAPID engine sounds, not overly load though.

Unrelated to OP but found in relation too.
    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/cy/re...licopter_fligh
    Found it interesting so posted.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bruno (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), TargeT (7th December 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Bugging out over a year ago? They saw this purge coming!

CIA -DHS -FEMA retirees give reasons for early retirement and where they are going to bug out...

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...to-hiding-why/

What were their reasons stated? Coming true!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 6th December 2017 at 16:33.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (6th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Trump & Marines vs. CIA: Draining the Swamp

Nothing will stop the truth!

🎯🎯🎯MM🎯🎯🎯
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Molly4US (11th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017), TargeT (7th December 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Truth 💥🔥💥🔥💥Explodes!!

Deep state collapsing, CIA defanged....

The Internet seems to have been the downfall of the deep state. Attempts to control information has failed!

MSM are beginning to look ridiculous, as well as all those who deny the truth.

💥💥💥MM🔥🔥🔥

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2017), KiwiElf (6th December 2017), TargeT (7th December 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

"How did the party go? It was a huge success! QUIET."..media blackout.

MM

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

FBI confirms court authorized activity concerning state and federal agencies...in DC area.

**12/6/2017**

http://truepundit.com/the-latest-mul...ed-in-dc-area/

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	36581

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 6th December 2017 at 18:11.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (6th December 2017), BMJ (7th December 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok - my block for a day is removed - welcome back to this thread.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2017), Bruno (7th December 2017), Callista (7th December 2017), Debra (7th December 2017), DNA (7th December 2017), Michelle Marie (6th December 2017), Noelle (6th December 2017)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Video of Marine planes...

4 or 6 planes?

MM

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (9th December 2017), DNA (8th December 2017), Molly4US (11th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2017)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)
    Video of Marine planes...

4 or 6 planes?

MM
    Gord debunked this video a couple of weeks ago in this post: The Q posts, and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario -- Post #678.

It's an old video, previously posted on Youtube back in 2009: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaP1wucHhyU

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (8th December 2017), BMJ (9th December 2017), Callista (8th December 2017), DNA (8th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th December 2017), gord (8th December 2017), Harley (8th December 2017), Hervé (8th December 2017), Michelle Marie (8th December 2017), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2017), TargeT (11th December 2017)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Thanks, Paul.🎴👀🎴

😍MM😘

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (9th December 2017), DNA (8th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast