+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zodiac killer case may soon be solved

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,427 times in 5,645 posts

Default Zodiac killer case may soon be solved

The hunt for the zodiac killer is heating up. Will the DNA evidence and A.I. named Carmel solve the case?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/01...d-at-last.html

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2017), Cardillac (1st December 2017), Curious77 (1st December 2017), Flash (1st December 2017), gaiagirl (2nd December 2017), I should cocoa (2nd December 2017), Ioneo (2nd December 2017), Lefty Dave (2nd December 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st December 2017), Mercedes (2nd December 2017), Nasu (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017), Wind (1st December 2017), Woody (1st December 2017), Zampano (3rd December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Zodiac killer case may soon be solved

if one is truly interrested in this subject please read Peter Levenda's trilogy "Sinister Forces: Book 3) where on pages 35/40/185 he delves into this subject; other sources researched by Levenda say there is at least a very loose connection between the "Son of Sam" murders /supposedly perpetrated by David Berkowitz although he later stated he wasn't acting alone and the Zodiac murders; read the book; it explains a lot-

Larry

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

happyuk (2nd December 2017), Kryztian (4th December 2017), Mercedes (2nd December 2017), mojo (1st December 2017), Nasu (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Mojo --

Didn't watch the video you put up cause I watch the program -- also Ancient Aliens and Oak Island

(What did they do on the search for Hitler in Argentina -- ? Thought that was going to continue?)

Presume you've seen the old movie (Zodiac) about the case?

I was really skeptical that they could find someone with a closer fit than Arthur

Leigh Allen ... but think they did very well with new suspects Ross Sullivan AND is

it Lawrence King?

ALL of which I think suggests that they need to look at these murders a little

differently.
    Last edited by Curious77; 1st December 2017 at 21:30.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Mercedes (2nd December 2017), mojo (1st December 2017), Nasu (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cadillac/Larry --

Actually, David Berkowitz seems a strange murderer as he was a volunteer into the military

and then became a "Conscientious Objector" ... and wasn't treated very kindly -- imprisoned.

Strange things seem to happen once someone is involved with military.

And as I recall, I think more than one researcher has connected Berkowitz and the guy he was

saying was sending him messages/instructions.

Best I've seen on analyzing all of this was Mae Brussel who looked at "Son of Sam" and saw

government involvement. I'll see if I can find a link to her research for you, but she's on

internet and YouTUBE where they carry her radio programs. There is also here and there

TEXT of the radio programs -- plus links to all of her articles at her website.

Mae Brussel ALSO tells us that the Sharon Tate murders were fake -- Sharon Tate's father

was high ranking CIA/Intelligence.

I have something of a link to that research -- but not all of it as she did more than one analysis

and talked about it a number of times.

So -- This could have all been the CIA at work in their effort to spread FEAR across the nation.

"The world is meant to live in fear."

---- Reason I suggest this is familiarity with CIA programs ...

See: Operation Mockingbird — scroll down to “History” — which was being written two years before the end of WWII.

See: Operation Paperclip — Wiki’s figures are low — at the minimum 64,000+ which included families but more likely 200,000 according to Kay Griggs/YouTube.

See: Operation Gladio — US program to keep right wing governments in place in the countries over which they had control after WWII — Germany, Japan, Italy. In Italy, US actually resurrected the Mafia in order to ensure the plan would be carried out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

AND, of course, CIA's MKULTRA - torture and sexual abuse of children for purposes of Mind Control ... funded by our Congress.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

----------

http://www.maebrussell.com/Transcriptions/16.html

There's also one which goes into the crime scene which I believe she did.
    But may also have been done now by someone else more currently.

AND ... wasn't even aware of "ZEBRA" murders ... which they also connect
    to "Son of Sam" and "Zodiac."
    https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Wh...p=mss&ei=UTF-8

Mae Brussel seems to have been working on the Presidio case when she was
    hit with a very fast moving case of cancer...
    http://suspiciousdeaths.blogspot.com...-brussell.html
    Last edited by Curious77; 1st December 2017 at 22:00.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Cardillac (2nd December 2017), gaiagirl (2nd December 2017), Mercedes (2nd December 2017), mojo (1st December 2017), Nasu (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

I've taped this series, not watched it yet - and I haven't read above posts, want to avoid spoilers

It looks as though it's going to be fascinating. It's always been a fascinating, and obviously very dark, case. But the mythos of it. It'a a bit like D.B. Cooper - which has also been on History Channel recently. But Zodiac, wow, who'd imagine after all these that it could be solved?

I would also highly recommend the movie 'Zodiac'. Really gripping.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Cardillac (2nd December 2017), Mercedes (2nd December 2017), mojo (1st December 2017), Nasu (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017), Wind (1st December 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

The movie only implied that the name would have come from the Zodiac branded watch that he supposedly used. I'm interested to know if there was more to that name than just a watch brand. Surely it has could have been somehow related to the zodiac signs instead? That also makes me wonder if he was into occultism.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cardillac (2nd December 2017), gaiagirl (2nd December 2017), mojo (1st December 2017), Nasu (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Some of the symbols are Universal law symbols. I noticed them right away and also some of the letters such as "B" are Backwards.
    Conclusion: "The guy is so far off the tracks, he could become a truck instead of a train."
    Beware? You betcha. Somebody is butt hurt from rejection and probably lacking attractive features. Maybe a plain shy guy around girls by day, but a beast of rejected vengeance at night. Schizophenic tendencies, and a story of reasoning for the killings, only he knows, because he's kept this inside for a long time. It's butt hurt from rejection that has stopped him from asking a woman for a date, but taking pleasure in those he deems would reject him if he asked. That could be any woman, that doesn't accept his advances. Phew!
    Ya'll need to get yer crazies. They still out here terrorizing and pumping fear into the masses, even though its cowardly and deceitful how he does his crimes. He's a liar, and sneaky creep with acceptance issues and rejection complex.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

mojo (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Curious77

many thanks for your very detailed input; greatly appreciated-

"Strange things seem to happen once someone is involved with military"- that's an understatement! :-)

another great source to investigate besides your input as well as that from others is the late but very, very great David McGowan's book "Programmed to Kill: the Politics of Serial Murder"-

as I originally come from God-forsaken NE Ohio McGowan delves deeply into Jeffrey Dahmer (came from Bath Township in NE Ohio- 1/2 hr. car ride from my origins) and another serial murderer (I forget his name) from Cuyahoga Falls (a suburb Akron- only 12 miles from Bath Tshp) who were active at the same time-

both served in the US army (stationed in back-then W. Germany), both wanted to study military law enforcement (!) but it was denied and both were forced to study medicine and both were supposedly poor as medical adjuncts- after their release from duty and return home they began their killing sprees-

something else to consider: Joseph P. Farrell's research into the N**i connections at the time to the CIA and US military-

it's just such a deep subject on so many levels....

stay well!

Larry

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

mojo (2nd December 2017), Noelle (2nd December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread